[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are we gonna do about the Romanian Problem? They have the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: fuck one.png (249 KB, 656x795) Image search: [Google]
fuck one.png
249 KB, 656x795
What are we gonna do about the Romanian Problem?
They have the highest fraud statistic of any eurofag country.
Are they the jews of europe?
>>
into the oven they go
>>
Yep, rev up those gas chambers lads.
>>
File: 1462037283152.jpg (13 KB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
1462037283152.jpg
13 KB, 170x170
>>77945680
>iceland calling anyone jewish

We used to gas jews during WW2 while you just sitting there profiting and not contributing. Now you tell me who is the jew ya Sheep Shagger
tri
>>
>>77946469
Nah

Hitler used you as cannon fodders on the eastern front
>>
>>77946654
literally supplied the Nazis with the gas for gassing.
only slavs are stupid enough too be used as cannon fodder, were a bit more industrious.
its hard living in a sea of shit
>>
File: cod wars.png (593 KB, 1334x1182) Image search: [Google]
cod wars.png
593 KB, 1334x1182
>>77946469
Well our Country was going through hard time
and we were about to be independent from denmark.
we used the amerfags and britfags to our advantages. afterall they did occupy us without our consent but it was a good thing tbqh.but
I know Romanians arent that smart and cant think ahead but you are better than this.
and i know we jewed the atlantic
from the brits to
but it dosent matter
we are aryans son
you are a shitskin
>>
>>77946950
slav shit
>>
>>77946998
I really adore you icelandbro
are there any shitskins, nigs around your island? or is it really a White Haven
>>
>>77947233
Barley seeing a nigger is like a event
we always tell out friends about like dude i saw a nigger today really man
yeah
and guess what they were at the bus stop yeah man those niggers cant afford shit
actual talk between be and my friends
>>
end our suffering
>>
>>77945680
this list is flaud, croatia shuld be top ten
>>
>>77947691
**flawed
>>
>>77945680
>Algeria is the worst people of the planet
Why am i not surprised.
>>
Based Iceland
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.