[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun Discussion Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 20
File: guns.jpg (516 KB, 1000x664) Image search: [Google]
guns.jpg
516 KB, 1000x664
Since in the past few days I have seen /pol/ such support for Gun Control, let's make a plan.

How do we come together on this board to bring real Gun Control to the U.S.A., and how do we make a push on their Republican counterparts to act a responsible ban on firearms?

Suggestions?
>>
SHALL
>>
>notices pol is pro gun
>asks pol to find out how to ban guns
Ok
>>
>>77944829
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>77944891
NOT
>>
>>77944829
O N E P O S T
N
E
P
O
S
T
>>
So glad I'm ordering my AR15 in a few days.
>>
>>77944986
AGAIN
>>
What's the grey handgun? In the picture. It looks fake or cheap as shit
>>
>>77944829
Guns are the best advertisement for gun control. Just run adverts in red states showing automatic weapons shooting row after row of fresh pig carcasses without reloading. Then reveal the shooter is a satisfied-looking Muslim. No words at all, just run the ads day and night, during the Super Bowl, etc etc etc.
>>
>>77944829
Okay which firearm would you guys pick if you were being sent out to war?

Id take the classic m16.
>>
>>77945092
BE
>>
>>77945234
GREAT
>>
File: 1465684300724.jpg (39 KB, 400x310) Image search: [Google]
1465684300724.jpg
39 KB, 400x310
>>77945291
>>
>>77945156
Right off the top of my head it's a glock 17 or 19 in wolf grey.

~ a Glock 26 owner.
>>
>>77944829

Well OP, sure in order to bring real gun control to the US, we need to talk about the liberal mental illness.

We need to regulate liberals and leftists, and we won't have mass shootings.
>>
Why are there no threads about this?~?~!!!
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-20/72-killed-resisting-gun-confiscation-boston

--->GENTLEMEN...
WILL YEE CHOOSE THE CHALLENGE?!?!
OR SELECT SUBMISSION?!?
>>
LESS REGULATION
CHEAPER GUNS
USA #1
>>
There is no discussion, all in said in 5 simple words...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTdO-w3xnpw
>>
>>77945496
No regulation of any sort is necessary.

Only a tiny portion of the population die in shootings. I would run a counter campaign called 'Scope This' and it's just a pie chart of Americans who died in shootings 1980-2016 vs Americans who either survived the 36 year period unshot or died of other causes. Then using an adjustable scope slowly zoom in further and further on the minuscule slice of the pie chart.
>>
>>77944829

Here's how OP. We use examples such as Mexico on how great their gun bans have been. Also since Mexico is so great, rather than threaten to move to Canada if Trump gets elected, we should threaten to move to Mexico instead. Canada still allows it's citizen to own guns, disgusting.
>>
>>77945761
Says the no guns
>>
>>77945988
Whenever liberals bring up gun control they only use places like Japan and Australia.
>>
>>77945177
>Ahmed really thinks this will get us to stop buying guns

There's two things we love in the south, guns and bacon. And you want to show ads that make us think we can easily go out and buy an M2 Browning or any other eligible automatic weapon without a class 3 license? You really didn't think this through at all, did you?
>>
>>77944829
Fuck off leaf
Shall not be infringed
>>
>>77944829
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>77945196
I've always been fond of the m14 over the m16.
>>
>>77944829

we bend you over and fuck you bloody
>>
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>77944829
Fuck off you dirty Canadian.
>>
>>77945196
marlin 336
>>
>>77945623
Are you stupid?
>>
>>77944829
SHALL
>>
>>77946122
Of course not
If I wanted to think I wouldn't be here
>>
>>77944829
We've already compromised like 6 times. Turns out it doesn't work.
>>
>>77946286
Woah
>>
>>77946678
NOT
>>
File: 1465259227503.jpg (78 KB, 517x650) Image search: [Google]
1465259227503.jpg
78 KB, 517x650
There must be some mistake. Very few Americans on /pol/ support gun control. Eurocucks leaves and emus may support it but their opinions are irrelevant for US politics anyway.
>>
>>77944829
1) you are a fucking leaf so your opinions on US gun control are all but worthless
2) every "gun law" that exists that is not the 2nd amendment has proven to be an infringement upon the 2nd amendment

shoo shoo shitposter
>>
>>77947132
That's true. US politicians are funded by Saudis who don't give a shit how many holes their vassals shoot in each other
>>
File: Leaf Blower 1.jpg (43 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
Leaf Blower 1.jpg
43 KB, 512x288
>>77944829
This kills the leaf.
>>
File: Gun_BanDemocrats.jpg (62 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
Gun_BanDemocrats.jpg
62 KB, 700x500
>>77944829
We make it to where only non-Democrats can own or purchase firearms. You have to provide proof that you are not a registered Democrat and have a solid voting history of non-Democrat any time you purchase a firearm or are inspected by the police for CCW.
>>
File: 1466403763994.jpg (54 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1466403763994.jpg
54 KB, 400x400
>>77946863
sir we require 20 posts per id to have a discussion
>>
The solution for America is give-and-take. You can't just take their guns, you need to split the gun community against itself.

Perhaps legislation that will restrict who can own guns but, for those who can own guns, deregulate which guns they can own. For example, if at the moment you need to do A and B, and that means you can own guns X and Y, then it could be adjusted so that you need to do A and B and C, but you can then own guns X, Y, and Z.

Then you divide the community between the die-hard MUH 2ND AMENDMENT fags who will oppose the increased restrictions on principle and the small group of gun owners who would become excluded from guns, and the majority of people who would really like to own gun Z and are prepared to accept the hassle of a bit more paperwork for the privilege.

You gradually tighten the noose this way, disenfranchising more and more people over time. In the end it won't even matter that you can legally walk into any shop and buy 50 tanks and a jet fighter, because so few people will qualify for gun ownership at all.

The best part is that the gun owners themselves will fight for you. Bob Joe who really wants to own his hitherto-illegal gun will actively fight against those gun owners who see what you're doing because "why should I be prevented from owning this gun just because a bunch of people who don't really deserve guns anyway because they don't qualify for this yes-kind-of-onerous-but-certainly-not-impossible-new-standard have sour grapes?"
>>
>>77944829
"We"? Why is it you think your opinion of happenings in other countries is relevant? It's like me thinking some Canuck cares that I think Trudeau is a fucking fag.
>>
>>77948226
>Perhaps legislation that will restrict who can own guns but
no... guess what? no... and even if you haven't gotten it in your dumbass aussie head... the answer is NO
>>
File: 1234546325367.png (816 KB, 869x655) Image search: [Google]
1234546325367.png
816 KB, 869x655
>I have seen shill raiders from outside sources support gun control on /pol/

Fixed that for you, leaflord.
>>
>>77948394
>mfw you will be betrayed by your own compatriots who want shiny new toys and don't mind a bit of paperwork
>>
>>77947407
If you think gun control is about safety and not about control then you are pretty god damn delusional. The number of people killed by guns is pretty small.
>>
>>77948494
what don't you understand about NO?
N-O
>>
>>77948697
You don't seem to understand anon. Your individual opinion is worthless. Individual action accomplishes nothing. It doesn't matter if you aren't persuaded by the offer because sufficient numbers of your idiot countrymen who are only interested in their shiny toys and coat their ridiculous hobby in a thin veneer of principle - the same people who have bent over backward, cowed, at all the gun regulation you currently have (and you do have a lot, even if not as much as everyone else) - will fall over themselves in their haste to sign up for a gun registry if it lets them own whatever their fetish-of-the-week is.

You can occupy your principled moral highground for as long as you want, but you're not blocking anything. The world will just go around you.
>>
>>77944829
Guns in the United States are seen as protection not just against other people but the government. If the government has automatic weapons, the people should have them to protec themselves on an equal playing field. This is kind of stupid and useless. Guns in my opinion should be for hunting/protection.Anything else should only be used at shooting ranges.
>>
>>77944829
the problem needs to get much worse before we can do anything about it.

we need things to get so bad that rightwingers will be afraid that guns won't protect them.
>>
>>77948884
you really don't seem to understand how the constitution works and how big of a deal amending it is

go away you fucking dumbass nigger lover and fuck your kangaroo wife
>>
>>77949526
He's rusing you.
No one is that stupid
>>
>>77949526
lol, it took them less than 3 years to start amending the constitution
>>
>>77947647
I agree with this. If democrats believe that less guns will make America better then removing them from their hands will naturally make life better.
>>
>>77949526
>you really don't seem to understand how the constitution works
It doesn't.

2nd amendment states that your right to bear arms shall not be infringed, and yet you're already up to your ears in pointless, stupid regulation.
>>
>>77949990
You're right, the words are meaningless at this point. Somehow liberals were able to get their (((interpretations))) accepted as fact.
>>
>>77949667
I seriously hope so anon. I have just been hot since orlando, you probably know how it is.
Ausfags should seriously be banned from the chans though, at least for a year or something until they get their shit together
>>
>>77950081
it's become a religious text at this point.

Just like there are thousands of sects of Christians who have thousands of different interpretations of the same book, we have some people who disagree about the meaning of the constitution, because it's not written very well.

To me, the 2nd amendment pretty clearly predicates the right to bear arms on the necessity of well-regulated militias to protect the sovereignty of free states. Therefore, if these militias are no longer necessary, neither is gun ownership.
>>
>>77949112
>opinion

Fact is the colonies broke off and declared independence.
Your ancestor leafs chose to remain limey cucks and fuccbois so you never had redcoats massacring cutizens in tbe streets.

Whether or not you agree, Merica is the greatest country is world for exactly those sacrifices in blood and the.limits on government/civil rights of the people.
>>
>>77950306

The militia is every able bodied adult that could take part in a fight. The security of the state depends on the people within it being able to adequately defend themselves and their countrymen. We would be much better off even today if there were more civilians who legally and regularly carried firearms, especially in cities. But there only niggers with a rapsheet have them.
>>
>>77950844
Yeah, and people were to be armed with:

"a good musket or firelock, a sufficient bayonet and belt, two spare flints, and a knapsack, a pouch with a box therein to contain not less than twenty-four cartridges, suited to the bore of his musket or firelock, each cartridge to contain a proper quantity of powder and ball: or with a good rifle, knapsack, shot-pouch and powder-horn, twenty balls suited to the bore of his rifle, and a quarter of a pound of powder"

according to the people who wrote the amendment...
>>
>>77944829
Only for C.C
It's simple. It's like the DMV.
Deputies will run it.
You take your gun in, unloaded and locked wit no ammo.
Once you get cleared in by the S.O you take a written test and show a functions test.
Hit the range, go over firing drills to show physical and mental competency.
Release mental health backgrounds. If you want to c.c I want to know if your crazy. Wouldn't you want to know of I'm crazy if I'm walking around with a tool to kill your family? Background check. Pay taxes get your ccw.

This is the only for of gun control I support. You should still be allowed to buy any weapon with no restrictions.
>>
>>77944829
Make guns unavailable to non-whites of non-european descent.
>>
File: DSCF9355.jpg (812 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
DSCF9355.jpg
812 KB, 2048x1536
>>77945060
So glad I built mine a few years ago.
>>
File: 1432343680441.gif (808 KB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1432343680441.gif
808 KB, 207x207
>>77947601
>>
>>77951525

Stock on the left one?
>>
>>77951195

That was considered decent armament for a soldier at the time that list was constructed. But, for one thing, that is just one list for the MINIMAL equipment of one particular armed force, and more importantly, there's no evidence to suggest that the second amendment was not intended to apply to more advanced weapons in later ages. Hell, your list mentions muskets, and yet even in the revolutionary war itself, rifles were used on both sides.
>>
>>77951699
Magpull UBR with aluminum striker plate. Also it's a .308 (MATEN)
>>
>>77950306
Protecting the sovereignty of free states will always be necessary. Especially since we have a tyrannical government that seems hell bent on taking our rights and spying on us in the name of "safety".

>>77951195
Your point being? That was the standard military loadout for that period. The people should always be allowed to possess whatever the military can possess.
>>
>>77952101
And we're not actually part of any well-regulated state militia, either, are we?
>>
>>77952316
>A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Did you drop out of high school?
>>
>>77952316
If you want to be without any kind of defense when some feral nigger breaks into your home with a 45 he bought off of some other nigger, be my guest.
>>
>>77952316

Well regulated meant well equipped, and the "militia" refers to all adults of the citizenry who could fight but weren't a part of a formal standing army.
>>
>>77952532
Did you? It's called a dependent clause.

The right of the people to keep and bear arms is predicated on the necessity of these militias, which neither you nor I are actually a part of, as defined by the people who wrote that amendment.

>>77952669
Sorry you live in fear. You need counselling, not a gun.

>>77952679
lie. congress clearly defined (regulated) said militia.
>>
>>77952316
A militia is defined as every able bodied male between 18 and 45.
>>
>>77951195
And all that was the same stuff issued to standing military personnel at that time.

You can't just assume they meant that militias would only ever be allowed muskets forever, because if you do, then I can claim that they intended civilians to have the exact weapons that any military would have, at any level of technology forever.

The only difference is I'm correct in my claim.
>>
>>77952807
>Did you? It's called a dependent clause.
But it's fucking not you illiterate nigger
>>
>>77952956
You're uneducated.

>A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state

Is that a dependent or independent clause? Can it stand on it's own as a sentence?
>>
>>77952807
I live in reality you fucking halfwit. Obviously you live some sort of fantasy land where there's no methheads or niggers or any other kind of scum that'll will break in and rob you blind. I live in a place that is infested with this kind of filth, so a proper defense is necessary.
>>
>>77953062
Yeah stupid
>>
>>77952807

>lie. congress clearly defined (regulated) said militia.

No, they chose what equipment was reasonable for the country's army and navy. Not the militia, which is composed of everyone who isn't part of the formal military.

>which neither you nor I are actually a part of, as defined by the people who wrote that amendment.

Completely false. It says it right in the amendment. Because MILITIAS are important, the right of the PEOPLE to bear arms shall not be infringed. IE, "militia" refers to "the people".
>>
>>77944829
>flag checks out
>sage
KYS
>>
>>77944829

Why do you care? You don't live here. Fuck off.
>>
>>77953104
I'm so secure that people who get buttmad as you are from internet comments have access to firearms.
>>
>>77952316

10 U.S. Code § 311
Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution

Go look those up. Also look up the meaning of the phrase "well regulated" throughout the years. If you're too lazy for that, it's only relatively recently (in comparison to the age of the nation) the term fell out of use as a synonym for the phrase "in working order."

>>77952842

Is only partially right. Originally there was that particular limitation, but thanks to the Fourteenth Amendment all US citizens are now classified as being part of the unorganized militia. This is a stance the Supreme Court has agreed with any time a ruling has been required.
>>
File: 1466428515528.jpg (37 KB, 499x375) Image search: [Google]
1466428515528.jpg
37 KB, 499x375
I can openly deny the holocaust in public and nobody can stop me because if they do I'll end their life.

Can you say the same in your country?
Either everything is okay to say or nothing is okay to say. Either everything is okay to own or nothing is okay to own.
Even a minute restriction is the loss of all freedom.
>>
>>77953156
Are you lying, or just uneducated?

Where there enrolment provisions? Yes or no? How did compliance with those provisions work out?

How many different exemptions were there to enrolment?

Contrary to common conservative belief, this wasn't some magic club you joined automatically.
>>
>>77944829
We don't.
>>
>>77953391
Dude I'm talking about somebody breaking in to my fucking house. Why do you care more about the attacker than the victim?
>>
>>77953779

Again, you seem to be missing the point. There was no formal US militia during the revolutionary war nor before or immediately after the writing or ratification of the articles of confederation or the current constitution, nor today, nor any other point in US history. Because the US militia is not an organization, but simply the mass of armed Americans who are not a part of the formal military. As it has always been.
>>
>>77954270
You're confused.

The militias were well-defined, and "regulated" by the regulations of the acts of congress.

There were literal divisions, brigades, regiments, battalions, and companies. These militias were organized and they were REAL.

You are part of no such militia. That's a fact.
>>
>>77953473
>10 U.S. Code § 311
very good... im using this... now if i can find a way to include older than 45 into militia.

my last statement I used prior to this was "did you reigster for the draft"
>>
File: 1451473394736.jpg (119 KB, 468x700) Image search: [Google]
1451473394736.jpg
119 KB, 468x700
>>77944829
Shall not be infringed you little faggot princess.
>>
>>77953531

Not for very long. Especially if Hillary gets in. Trump is not going to win. The public has been convinced that he is a mouth breathing racist. He may be a mouth-breather, but I know he isn't a racist.

I also no a dead duck tied to a pole with razorwire would make a better president than Hillary. The courts are rejecting yet more challenges to the 2nd Amendment, forsaking their oath to protect our rights. More states and organizations are doubling down on the our "gun problem" when what we have is a culture problem, and a minority problem.

A cultural minority problem to be more precise. We will be made defenseless as the hordes of Muslims and Cartel-fags swarm over us and eventually run everything we have built, into the ground.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 495x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 495x619
>>77944829
The hard part about banning "guns" is that there are a multitude of ways to circumvent the ban, not even addressing those that are already in circulation.

You want to ban the AR-15? Okay, by what metric? The platform itself, the design of the platform (and specifically the model itself or the manufacturing), the sale of them, the "style" of rifle including the Sig Sauer MCX that was the actual rifle used in Orlando, being an entirely different platform? Another specific ban with non-specifics is going to be easily walked around by the maker. Look at the sale of 80% lowers; it's a hunk of metal and requires only a lathe for a few hours to complete into an untraceable gun.

A ban in such a manner does not eliminate the end product, only incentivize black market makers. I know because I've made 3 with about an hour's worth of experience.

Guns AND firearm knowledge are embedded in the world, and you cannot ban knowledge by its nature. If you could, "racists" would have ceased existing.

Also, why do anything about guns? To prevent deaths? If that's the goal, heart disease, obesity and tobacco use make guns look like multi-vitamins. If it's not about minimizing death, then what is the goal, where "public safety" is synonymous with the aspect of harm.
>>
>>77955241
I'd say bolt action or revolver would be okay. Perfect for hunting and self defense. Nothing with a magazine.
>>
>>77955241
Hillary must want to incite Civil War. She just thinks she does until she had to stand and give an account for her actions.
>>
>>77955660
I understand that you see those as the "appropriate guns," but as previously stated, the knowledge to fabricate magazine style weapons has been circulating for decades and is not particularly difficult to complete. If it's possible to make, legal or otherwise, and there is a demand for them (as evidenced by the pro-gun statements in this thread alone), then there will be a certain number of people willing to circumvent the law to do as they intend. If the demand to have guns is removed, then such a ban would not be avoided by engineered methods.

>>77955685
>accounting for her actions

M8 she'd be on a flight out to a naval ship before there was a gun pointed in her direction.
>>
File: THE-FUTURE.gif (120 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
THE-FUTURE.gif
120 KB, 300x300
>>77944829
Here's a great idea fellow Canadian, maybe you stop making all gun owners into criminals and radicalizing them!

It's bad enough that not including Allah in our national anthem will radicalize more Muslims, and now you want to victimize and oppress MORE innocent people? AND YOU CALL YOURSELF CANADIAN!
>>
>>77956251
I can understand that, but I don't think it's a logical argument.

Whether or not meth should be illegal shouldn't depend on how easy it is to make meth.

I think there are better arguments.
>>
>>77954872
>now if i can find a way to include older than 45 into militia.

Fourteenth Amendment.
>>
>>77944829
molon labe
>>
>>77944829
Here's a suggestion
Mind your own business you bag of fucking milk
>>
>>77945196
War with good logisitcs, one of those M4's with what i think is an 18" barrel.
War with shit logistics, the AK if the AK is still unfucked. Not a cut a rebuilt gun.
Low energy war with lots of potshots and on small skirmish engagements, the M1A.
>>
>>77954872
>very good... im using this

It is a law from 1956.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 500x746) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 500x746
>>77956472
I'm looking at it from a purely economic perspective. It's the same argument to justify the legalization of marijuana, if we're going to attribute it to drug use i.e. It's so easy to grow it's almost impossible to stop people from doing it, and even to alcohol via prohibition. The argument has been solidly grounded since the 1920's based on both of those examples.

As far as meth goes, it's the reasoning behind arguing for rehabilitation over incarceration. Remove the desire for the product rather than establish a ban.
>>
>>77956287
Kek
>>
>>77945196
G22 as ordinance
>>
>>77944829

No gun control.
Both hands.
Really though.
Lengthen waiting periods if you've been or are under investifation to give opportunity for inv3stigqting bureau a chance to disqualiy.
Its feel good and bullshit if you aren't under investigation.
No basis for investigqtion, either.
No "terror watch list or no fly list or domestic threat" bullshit. Are you fuckingninvestigating or not. If not, fuck off.That's it. Fucking done.
>>
>>77944829
Why are you canucks so fucking retarded? It's none of your business how America goes about doing anything. How many maple syrup enema's did you have to do to get the courage to post here?
>>
File: guns2_zpscslv3tvi.jpg (73 KB, 800x561) Image search: [Google]
guns2_zpscslv3tvi.jpg
73 KB, 800x561
Instead of stepping on the rights of all the people that use guns responsibly,
why not try and stop the actual retards that are shooting people.

The FBI had this fucker on their radar more than once, and he still found a way to access to a gun? Sounds to me like the government dropped the ball on this.
>>
>>77945943
The problem is no matter the numbers these people are not going to let it go

Keep posting the stats to grab the undecided people but the people posting stupid shit on facebook would rather dig in further than admit they're wrong
>>
>>77944829
Fuck off you fucking leaf you're not fooling anyone. /pol/ is Pro-gun you stupid faggot.
>>
>>77945196

HK PSG1
>>
>>77945496
This! liberals need to be under constant surveillance
>>
>>77945196
any DMR that isn't plastic garbage or chink shit.
>>
>>77958629
>any DMR that isn't plastic garbage or chink shit.

Then you are going to be walking around with your fingers going "pew-pew, pew p-pew".
>>
File: 1466300042922.jpg (240 KB, 1600x981) Image search: [Google]
1466300042922.jpg
240 KB, 1600x981
>>77944829
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>77958910
i guess my mags will just be a fist full of ammo
>>
>>77957870
>The FBI had this fucker on their radar more than once, and he still found a way to access to a gun? Sounds to me like the government dropped the ball on this.

Waiting for Trump and the NRA to push this narrative. It fits right into his platform that the current administration is ineffective and has been neutered by PC culture.
>>
>>77944829
Kill yourself leftist scum
>>
>>77945196
FAL
>>
>>77944829
How is Guns and Ammo?

It's $10 for a subscription
>>
>>77960785
Decent.
>>
>>77960909
Thanks
>>
>>77944829
Leave us the fuck alone you leaf nigger.
>>
>>77956472
if it means less time spent prosecuting people and making i.d. necessary to purchase cough syrup and more time helping people off of their addiction, then it makes perfect sense.

Blanket bans do nothing.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 740x493) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 740x493
>>77964091
I think left when he realized that banning things have been unsuccessful for almost a century.
>>
File: cz858.jpg (18 KB, 818x291) Image search: [Google]
cz858.jpg
18 KB, 818x291
>being a true Canadian
>not owning a firearm
>pick one
>>
>>77964457
The more advanced home technology gets the less feasible it will be to ban ANYTHING.

Plus, with the obvious failure of the War on Drugs, I would think that it would've occurred to him that banning meth didn't decrease the number of addicts or dealers.
>>
>>77963929
Easy. Easy. Don't lose your cool. Never Lose your cool. They win a small battle every time an undecided individual see you sperg.
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.