[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conan using false tweets under real name.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 196x110) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 196x110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKaaYk3duJo

So, at work today one of my liberal friends was like "you wont belive it, Trump had a Twitter battle with a 13yr old girl, and she ownd him! He is so dumb! Donald Drumpf!".

We watched the clip, and im like. Dude, this shit is fake, and we checked his real twitter account with him.

And then after I started thinking, is this even legal? On television, using Donald's real twitter ID and making up false statements.
If it was a phony twittername, I wouldnt have bothered two shitz, but the real one, come on. When someone is doing an impression, you know its fake, and its totally fine. But when you actually pretend that its from the real person, thats like giving out false statements.
And people buy it, like my friend did. After i pointed out it was fake, he tried to brush it off ofcourse.

What does /pol think?
>>
>>77943253
That is fucked.

That is more slander than satire.

We need to get this shit going
>>
>>77943253
Wow, that is pretty shitty. All those morons in the audience bought it. But on the bright side Conan got cucked by Leno years ago and no one watches his show anymore.
>>
>>77943253
Straight up slander. Trump should probably sue him for a million dollars.
>>
They're being desperate. Sad!
>>
Are you fucking serious?

1. this is a bit that Conan has done for years
2. it's entire comedic premise is to look real
3. read about the first amendment
4. get a sense of humor
>>
>video not available in Canada
what the fug?
>>
>>77943941
Jews.
>>
>>77943390
i think its just the general populace that views trump as an asshole. when you're made pariah of a nation with only poor and the improvished on your side its absolutely acceptable for anyone to make fun of you, your family and every single loved ones.

trump is a fucking asshole though. 0 empathy all about himself
>>
>>77943253
I don't get it. Can lefties even afford paying for cable TV?
>>
>>77943390
They have a huge legal team. It will go under satire or some other bs. I agree this is so wrong.
>>
>>77943253
>trusting Conan "KILL ALL WHITE MALE CIS SCUM" O'Brien

http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466450565835.webm
>>
>Insert copy paste response here

Not your personal army. As another anon said, he's a comedian. Take a fucking joke.
>>
File: 20160616_082243.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160616_082243.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>77943253
Dose blue pulled comments.
I'm sad now.
Maybe listening to jared taylor play the sax will cheer me up

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C7aG-VQYGhA
>>
>>77943253
I think that is the number one reason why the left is so powerful today. People really underestimate how gullible the masses are and meme magic IS real. Every site has memes, but ours are the dankest.
>>
>>77943856
that's not fucking okay when the majority of the country are fucking idiots
>>
>>77944985
the majority havent voted trump yet
>>
>>77945284
The democrat voter base is idiotic. Notice how America is getting dumber by the year and the number of registered DEMs is rising simultaneously . There is a correlation and it's not just a coincidence.
>>
>>77946118
Actually statistical analysis has shown the average american intelligence has remained relatively constant over recent years.

Conversely though the rest of the world is getting smarter so we're still getting relatively dumber.
>>
File: 1463527846494.jpg (81 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
1463527846494.jpg
81 KB, 500x599
>>77944296
fuck this guy
>>
>>77943253
You're right. Question is, is this bait to get Trump to sue another comedian so they can claim thin skinned?
>>
>>77944296
You can say this but don't you dare say there are too many jews.
>>
>>77943253
wow, such sad comedy. who upvotes this shit, its not even remotely funny.
>>
File: 1466185836962.gif (489 KB, 497x373) Image search: [Google]
1466185836962.gif
489 KB, 497x373
>>77943253

It's fucking libel and its going to stop when Trump gets into office.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.