[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Switzerland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 15
Redpill me on the Swizerland and its immigration policy towards muslims and rapefugees. Is this country as cucked as the rest of Europe?
>>
>those mountains

it's like even the earth wants to get foreigners away
>>
B-bump
>>
>>77941428
desu i dont follow the politics too much but there arent that many rapefugees and they let in way less than most countries. there are just shitloads of portugees but idc cuz they actually work and learn the local language so theyre useful
>>
>>77943092
What about the french part of your country and Geneva in particular?
>>
>>77943240
same, thats where i live. i can try n find numbers on immigrants but i know its pretty low
>>
>>77941428
ask me anything.

muslim immigration decreased in the last years, bu unfortunately there are a lot of african shits(eritrea mostly) new in switzerland. problem is, we cant throw them out because of our executive and cause they are refugees...they are about 40k eritreans in switzerland and about 3k newborns, its fucking crazy. i hope we can throw them out as soon as possible.
>>
>>77941428

No, Swizerland is based as fuck. Their politics is awesome.
>>
The Swiss national identity does not exist and their football team is all Albanian.
>>
>>77943240
its a shithole. frenchpart is the cancer of switzerland, if there wouldnt be the frenchpart, switzerland would be 60-70% rightwing. there are a lot of niggers, muslim and north africans in the romandie. if u go to lausanne or geneva u feel like casablanca or tunis.
>>
I know that many Swiss are kind of sick of so many Germans comin to their country. How do you guys think of Austrians who want to come to Switzerland and live there?
>>
>>77944018
as long as u integrieren dich its not a problem. 1000x better than muslims and shitskins
>>
>>77944324
You making jokes? If I move to Schweiz, I'd assimilieren mich.

Also I'd bring my firearms and enjoy Schweizer Waffenrecht.
>>
>>77943505
Thanks for answers, I have heard many times here that your country is based as fuck in comparison to other european cucklands and I am planning to move to Geneva for 1 year study (MBA mostly). But after first relief I found information that french part of Switzerland is shit, Geneva is second Algeria and now I don't know whom to believe.

Also, how hard is it to obtain your citizenship and what procedures must be done for this?
>>
>>77944644
Then come as fast as u can. we need more /pol/acks over here
>>
>>77945201
Wörking on it.
>>
>>77945111
>ukranian being racist
we don't want your kind here, don't come you piece of trash.
>>
>>77945111

slavshit. stay in ukraine
>>
>>77945306
But I am white blue eyes straight male :^(
>>
>>77945470
I think this one >>77945306 is a leftytraitor who does not want your there for
>being """racist"""

Seems like he wants musli enrichment instead of white blue-eyed straight males.
>>
>>77943240
>>77943729
This. I cannot walk for 30 seconds without seeing some nigger. There are even some parts of the city where there is only arabs/nigs and almost all of my college friends were liberals.

Help me please.
>>
they're about 25% foreign population
>>
>>77945111
the country is based in comparison to other countries of the western world. if u have a good job, u can leave here very well.
Geneva: i have some normie friends who live there because of studying. and they love it, but they love multikulti too...in the end its a question of money. if u have a lot of it, u can have really nice time in geneva and the frenchpart of switzlerand. there are so many rich little town there with beautfiul landscape...like cologny, nyon etc...

citizenship is hard to get and you have to be here many years.
https://www.ch.ch/en/naturalisation-switzerland/
>>
>>77945900
Mostly from other parts of Europe
>>
Wasn't Switzerland the place where they had that satanic tunnel ceremony
>>
>>77945306
Muslim detected. How long until your cross becomes a crescent, Switzermuhammad?
>>
>>77945470
go there and enrich their women
>>
>>77945965
>the country is based in comparison to other countries

Is it the whole country?

Had the impression it was mostly the german who were based, while the french was cucked like the others. Don't know for the italians.
>>
>>77946239
We have our fair share of liberals, but it's nothing compared to other countries
>>
>>77946239
In terms of immigrationpolicy the german and italianparts are based, the frenchpart is cancer.
in terms of economicpolicy only the germanpart is based, frenchpart and ticino are leftshits.
>>
>>77945470
>>77945790
>>77946057
lefty traitor?
muslim?
You're the fucking traitors, encouraging ukrainians to come in our country you trash.
>>
>be me
>brown eyed italian archetype
>have both swiss and italoan citizenship because grandparents
>can freely enter, work, do whatever I want in Switzerland
>already did it
>blue eyed germs and americucks cannot enter at will
U mad?
>>
>>77945288
Everybody likes us
>>
>>77946019
CERN? Open the doors, let the heavens unfold like a scroll. Enough petty innovations in the name of consumerism and spiting competing empires.
>>
>>77945900
"foreign" =/= Muslims and Africans. Switzerland brain-drains like we do, so they're a destination for the most skilled and wealthy from all over Europe.
>>
>>77946776
I heard Viennese are notorious cunts. Otherwise, you guys seem like Best Germany.
>>
>>77946745
>Argentina
No one's jealous of you.
>>
>>77944018
Austrians are more welcome than Germans easily.
>>
>>77946997
Welll vienesse are some arrogant assholes. And we actually dont like it getting compared to germans
>>
>>77946776
I wish our country was not so disgusting leftist and EU-cucks. Then I would like it here too.

>>77946997
Forget the major cities like Vienna and Graz. Leftist, shitskin and nigger infestated. All larger settlements are.
>>
File: 1450830299325.png (68 KB, 578x572) Image search: [Google]
1450830299325.png
68 KB, 578x572
>>77947202
Thst sweet nectar
>>
>>77941428
I visited Switzerland once

They use Portuguese the way Russians use you guys

Never saw any Muslims outside of Geneva though
>>
>>77947863
I bet you are that one Hofer guy. But agreed with the political situation.

And i live in linz, more muslims n niggers than Austrians i think, disgusting
>>
>>77948141
>I bet you are that one Hofer guy. But agreed with the political situation.

Maybe it is because I am very tired, but I don't get what you meant.

I lived in Vienna for almost 9 years. Nine fucking years. It was like hell on earth.
>>
>>77948477
>Maybe it is because I am very tired, but I don't get what you meant.

Norbert Hofer, FPÖ. Aka. The non EU-cuck

9years, ..Feelsbadman
>>
>>77946828
No not CERN. That tunnel opening ceremony where they had that ritual with the goat person
>>
Oh, man. Seems like Geneva will be pretty tough for me, but on the other hand I was studying in Barcelona which had its muslims for three monthes and somehow handled it.
>>
>>77948993
you better have money m8
>>
>>77949184
Okay, let's presume I have the moniez. Will it sufficiently help me get the job or the house or the citizenship?
>>
I found a ugly muslim girl who has the based switz passport. Should I marry to her and move to the country?
>>
>>77949553
No
>>
File: everyfuckingtime.jpg (110 KB, 554x680) Image search: [Google]
everyfuckingtime.jpg
110 KB, 554x680
>>77948772
What can I say...those 9 years surely influenced my mindset and worldview. kek
>>
>>77949553
this
>>77949614
>>
>>77945111
don't bother yourself with swiss germans here on /pol/ most of them are untermensch just being jaelous. They got Albanians and Turks instead of Arabs and are proud of this. See the soccer team : Shqip and Turks are German speaking, Negroes are French speaking. Swiss german are just like Swiss, racists as possible. And if you think you will fit, think again, because you won't. You'll flee for Ticino or French speaking part of Switzerland in no time.
>>
>>77949694
Move to a nice landslide and enjoy life m8
>>
>>77947953
keked
>>77948058
So you're fucking blind. There are Muslims virtually anywhere since Shqip and a lot of ex yougo (B
osnian, Macedonian) are muslims.
>>77943729
Yet another inbred retard.
>>77944644
I got a sweet little Austrian as coworker. You produce fine ladies.
>>77946057
You don't understand. Swiss people are so racist that they hate poeple from neigbouring towns... or from the next valley.
>>77946239
If you come in CH, go to the german speaking part, please.
>>77946901
Not only Europe.
>>77948993
If you survived in Barça, you won't stand the German speaking part for long...
>>
>>77949839
salut Mohammed, while albanian and turk diasporea is decreasing in the germanpart, whole north africa is coming to you frenchshits.
>>
>>77950059
Already did three years ago.

Especially women in their 20s here are leftist shitheads (as everywhere). Refugees were brought into the next town.

They tried to break into my house, armed with a knife, some crowbar-like steel-rod and a huge screwdriver.

I was so fucking close to finishing those shitskins.
>>
>>77950799
salut mohammed, unfortunately im not an inbred retard but an italian. but yeah enjoy ur BBCs
>>
>>77950975

>They tried to break into my house, armed with a knife, some crowbar-like steel-rod and a huge screwdriver.

You are not fucking srs right now??
>>
>>77950799
Welsch cuck detected
>>
>>77951160
In the middle of the night during one weekend in late february or beginning march. I went outside to have a smoke. Heard suspicious noises. You have no idea how fast shitskins can run at gunpoint.
>>
File: 3218623.jpg (53 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
3218623.jpg
53 KB, 700x393
Lol, Switzerland is as cucked as everybody else.
>>
Switzerland has more immigration per capita than the UK or Sweden
>>
>>77950801
Implying you don't have more Muslims than us, this being the very reason you petitionned for the anti minaret poll...
>albanian and turk diasporea is decreasing
You fucking traitor giving away our passport and nationality like it's worth shit. This is why they're decreasing. Fucking double standards! At least in the French speaking part we don't allow any foreigner to get the honor of being swiss just like that.
While some little villages refuse to allow a 65 y.o. old american to become swiss after 30 years here you litterally give it for free in Winterthur or Basel...
Fuck you.
>>
When I was in Lausanne back in 2012 for a conference, I saw a shitton of sandniggers roaming around, so I imagine it's even worse by now.

Switzerland, explain yourself, I thought you were one of the few bastions of the white race which isn't a complete eastern shithole at the same time.
>>
File: download.jpg (3 KB, 201x128) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3 KB, 201x128
>>77951424
Fuck them up.
>>
>>77951046
>Italian...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
>>77951590
This just shows that our police is still handling them correctly.
>>
>>77951791
26% foreigners, you included.
>>
>>77951751
ok that true, left cities give the passport like shit away, cant lie on that. but here in germanpart it doesnt feel like u are in afrika or irak when u walk trough the city. but we can agree that our asylsystem is the problem, without the refugees, we would be more or less a country with very few muslims and shitskins...
>>
>>77951838
Best thing was the moronic police lecturing me about that I shouldn't have taken my rifle and defend my property because that being so dangerous. Instead I should have hidden inside and called and wait for them like some little cuck.

Worthless morons.

When I asked them
>wouldn't you do the same if you heard some bastards trying to break into your homes?
they all looked to the floor and shrugged.

Cucked Austria.
>>
File: mercymilord.jpg (172 KB, 799x1290) Image search: [Google]
mercymilord.jpg
172 KB, 799x1290
Do swiss girls sound like Mercy and are they all christmas cakes?
>>
>>77952961
no sry bro
>>
>>77952847
Don't even start talking about our police, everybody knows they are some pathetic pieces of shit.

Despite that i love my country.
>>
>>77952961
Tumblr face fucking ruins it
Also this isnt a blue board why censor
>>
Im originally from Turkey, and im working as a Doctorate student at the University if Zurich. We have about 50 people working in our department, and i think only 5-6 of them are from Switzerland.

I have not received any pressure or racist behaviour from the Swiss that learned my country of origin, sometimes mild surprise about my appearance or fashion style.

Although i cannot claim to know their inner thoughts, to me the Swiss are alright people.
>>
>>77953923
leave
>>
>>77953604
Austria in its current state makes it hard for me to love it.

Let's say I love what it once was and what it will hopefully become after shtf.
>>
>tfw my grandfather immigrated to America from Switzerland.
>tfw my dad was born in glorious Switzerland
>tfw Switzerland doesn't want me to immigrate back and now my family is stuck in the degenerate US of Mexico I mean America

Just kill me please.
>>
>>77954134
I still have two years of PhD to graduate, although i do not know where i will continue my career.
There are invitations for a post-doc position in Ghent tho, i might pursue that :)
>>
>>77954254
Tbh i was born in 98 so i don't really know what austria was. Man i wish i'd have lived at kreisky times
>>
File: ClCRg1AVAAAZiY_.jpg_large.jpg (240 KB, 1024x779) Image search: [Google]
ClCRg1AVAAAZiY_.jpg_large.jpg
240 KB, 1024x779
>>77953923
>I have not received any pressure or racist behavior

Because white racism is a fucking myth in this day and age, except on /pol/, as it should.
You've been brainwashed into thinking the RWDS are real

Also leave you fucking roach
>>
>>77954254
Sooooo you say you wanna some Anschluß again?
>>
>>77941428
Like half of them are from here.

We're honestly sorry, but it's the first country in a straight line that doesn't suck.
>>
>>77954528
I was born in the 80s. Things were great even in the 90s. I was brought up in a semirural area - only white people.

Then suddenly in the late 90s and beginning 2000s the first Non-Europeans started showing up.

When I look at the places I grew up and spent my youth today, I could vomit from hate. Shitskins, niggers and leftist degenerates everywhere. All those turkroaches.

Makes you really think. If there will be no happening we will not have a country left we can call our own.
>>
Medpacks are the next Sweden.
>>
File: REEEE.jpg (4 KB, 188x188) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.jpg
4 KB, 188x188
>>77954495
fuck you man
getting classes from foreigners that have shitty english sucks cock
>>
File: ucx3XE1.png (2 KB, 99x113) Image search: [Google]
ucx3XE1.png
2 KB, 99x113
>>77954658
Like things look right now, you could use some Anschluß more than we do.
>>
>>77941428
they're almost as cucked. they can't survive if the rest of europe falls.

>>77955402
do you guys have local self defense meetings? you need to start.

fwiw let them know that there are plenty of americans who would come to europe to help you fight leftists if a war broke out.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160620-232308_1.jpg (36 KB, 1078x139) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160620-232308_1.jpg
36 KB, 1078x139
>>77955402
Time will come, pretty soon.
>>
I keep hearing its as based as it is because its were most of the kikes that own the world use it as a central bank and resort.

How true is this?
>>
>>77955613
Yeah that can be a problem with French teachers teaching in English.
My friends say that i have a russian accent, but there was never a complaint about people not understanding my speech in the lectures i gave.
>>
>>77955947
a little yes a little no.

it occurs to a normal middle class household to take their guns and go through the village killing anyone darker than milk

it's also where davos is held, if you're familiar with that. modern internationalism basically started in switzerland. modern egalitarianism basically started in switzerland (john calvin and rousseau) modern democracy started in switzerland.

it's a weird mix. it's like they've had it longest, but they ended up inoculated, instead of infected. but they still spread the disease.
>>
>>77956157
are you in STEM?
>>
>>77955849

>do you guys have local self defense meetings? you need to start.

We have wiener schnitzel (pork), thats enough protection against muslims :)
>>
>>77956385
Yes. I'm an Immunologist, specializing in Asthma and Allergy research.
>>
>>77955947
They dont anymore, they use pretty much the same laws as the rest of the EU now. Kikes keep their money on the Cayman Islands among others
>>
>>77956458
I'd be amused if the situation wasn't so dire. you guys really need to organize. it won't get better on its own.

fwiw I'm half chinese, so I was red pilled pretty early on about how communism works. it does NOT get better without guns. it gets slowly and steadily worse until eventually even water utilities no longer function (this is already happening in american blue states.)

deng xiaoping in china more or less needed to wait for the ENTIRE old communist vanguard to be dead before he could reform china.

if you guys don't reform europe now, it;s GONE for at least 70 years.
>>
>>77955849
The local self defence meeting is me, myself and I.

The majority of people in my area is elderly folk, the working age people are mostly absolutely delusional and ignorant of the situation, basically soft targets and at least 2/3 of people under 30 are mindfucked leftycucks and libtards.

I am most probably the only one in my village, who is geared ready to respond to a serious situation.
>>
>>77955860
We'll see I don't think anything can be changed via elections anymore.
>>
>>77956953

>We'll see I don't think anything can be changed via elections anymore.

And whats the other option?

>>77956807

Guns don't solve problems although we all want them dead, or at least not in our country.
>>
>>77957435
>guns don't solve problems
and what does? sharng feelings?

what you haven't noticed is that they're using guns against YOU. YOU are the only principled side in this conflict.

I'm done talking to you people. you sit by and watch your children get slaughtered and raped and then hope to broker for peace.
>>
>>77957435
The other option is revolution in the shadow of a cataclysmic incident like economic breakdown + financial disaster.

Even if FPÖ would win 50%+, the leftists will still be there, the shitskins and niggers will still be there and they will continue brainwashing the young and outbreed us in a matter of a few decades.

I have come to the conclusion during the last five years, that this mess entire Europe is in, can't be solved with normal meassures anymore. If nothing happens we are doomed.
>>
>>77958040
I speak french reasonably well, and I've seen german/austrian parliamentary talk

they're very explicit that their goal is to create a europe that's half muslim. they say it with those exact words

of course there's no normal measures to correct this. you have to be willing to fight. your country is more important than accumulating wealth (or attempting to, before taxes) to spend on.. what?
>>
>>77958017
We actively can't do shit. Do you think we like it to watch this happen with any options to do something against it?

>>77958040
If you ever found a underground revolution, call me, i'd be in.

And yeah media is bought by lefties.
>>
>>77943092
>>77943335
Working foreigners != immigrants

My cousin works at bank in Zurrich and my aunt works somewhere in Alps
>>
>>77958885
you can. go to your local refugee shelter. bar the doors, and you know what to do next. go to the house of the local politicians encouraging the refugees and do the same.

over and over again.

you act like this is rocket science.

how will they retaliate? destroying your country MORE?
>>
File: 56+.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
56+.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
>>77959033
>somewhere in the Alps

Best fucking line I read today.
>>
>>77943092
Are you guys taking Uruguayan refugees right now? My country's not at war but I really like Switzerland better.
>>
In my village, apart from the Rapefugees, we literally have only one nigger although he's pretty based. He's from Jamaica originally and you'll be surprised to hear him ranting against the refugees in the bus in the local dialect as if he was born here.
>>
>>77959247
I understand, but this isn't america. We can't simply shoot niggers n muslims.
.. or gays
>>
>>77959615
>swiss
>feeling sorry for a nigger
GOD DAMNIT THIS IS HOW IT STARTS. GOD DAMNIT HANS
>>
>>77959744
anon I wasn't talking about guns. turn into a wizard. cast "blockade the door with 2x4s" then cast "fireball."
>>
>>77959247
The next refugee shelter is guarded 24/7 by some security service. No chance to pull something off. In my part of Austria the head of the federal state I live in is against refugees but can't do much about it, since the government passed a law which allowes them set up refugee centers wherever they fell like.

We are even prosecuted for speaking our minds in public m8. The EU is becoming a stalinist hellhole. I have currently no other option than keeping my head down, and prepare by gearing up even further and working out + combat training.
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>77959975

>anon I wasn't talking about guns. turn into a wizard. cast "blockade the door with 2x4s" then cast "fireball."

Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>77959811
Wew.

I have to say I'm quite conflicted about immigration. It would be no problem for me at all to kill all the fucking illegals crossing our border on sight but the European, North American and Asian immigrants truly enrich this country.

If you are white or yellow, come here, get a job (Inländervorrang is based as fuck), welcome!
>>
Switzerland is based as fuck. They legit voted to ban mosque-steeples https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_minaret_referendum,_2009
They hold referendums and do direct democracy and shit, but they're smart enough to keep their club super exclusive. The swiss are elitists, but they have every right to be. They speak a bunch of languages and everyone knows how to shoot a gun properly
>>
File: 11643.jpg (10 KB, 282x192) Image search: [Google]
11643.jpg
10 KB, 282x192
>>77959975
>anon I wasn't talking about guns. turn into a wizard. cast "blockade the door with 2x4s" then cast "fireball."

reminds me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaSDTwK6yto&t=1m59s
>>
>>77960670
Ah for fuck's sake. Forward to 1:59
>>
>>77958885
You should be 18, right? Buy a double barrel break action shotgun (over and under) as a start. When you hit 21 get yourself a Waffenbesitzkarte.

Maybe we'll be in the mud altogether sooner than later.

When shit gets serious, write a mail to this account: [email protected]
>>
>>77961462
Turning 18 in august.
Definitely taking that srs, tank you.
>>
>>77952198
10% of Muslims are also Swiss, with a staggering 10% of them (1% in total) Swiss born and raised.
>>
>>77961462
Thank you*
>>
>>77960438
>but they're smart enough to keep their club super exclusive.
it's so exclusive that yugos and albanians make up a quarter of their population
>>
>>77956613
Nice, you're needed around here, sadly.
>>77959033
>somewhere in Alps
Switzerland, France, Italy, Austria. Nice.
>>
File: 1449212621366.jpg (206 KB, 757x784) Image search: [Google]
1449212621366.jpg
206 KB, 757x784
>>77958040
White leftists have the lowest birth rates of all whites. At least in America. It is the shitskins you need to worry about breeding.
>>
>>77961808
I guess the internet will be running as long as there is electricity, so there shouldn't be any problems if something actually happened. (Except emp after a nuke xD)

We /pol/acks need to stick together.
>>
>>77962258
I meant the shitskins. Leftists brainwashing the young.
>>
>>77962192
Obviously in Swiss Alps
Are we talking about any other country in this thread you mongrel ?
>>
>>77960038
shoot collaborators. make them afraid to collaborate or take money from pro refugee causes.
>>
>>77941428
We've been massively cucked lately. The ~10 black/hindu/arabs that i used to see before (on ~30k people in my county) were adopted. Now there's always at least one pack of erithreans to be seen in the streets at all time.

We can't send them back for some fucking reason so they just all come leech here.
>>
>>77951590
>French part of Switzerland

Every time. Why are you spreading your cancer to our country?
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.