[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canadafags on Brexit proposal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8
File: CANADA.png (612 KB, 719x520) Image search: [Google]
CANADA.png
612 KB, 719x520
Hey canadafags,
One of the arguments of Brexit campaigners has been that they could form a mini-EU of Ausfags/NZfuckers/Canadafags/Britbongs with freedom of movement etc.
Personally in Aus, I haven't met anyone for this. We have our own mini-EU with NZ - but what about you guys?
Are you for freedom of movement within the non-poointheloo parts of the commonwealth?
>>
I'd be down with that.
>>
Id def be down with that. Would rather associate with alike peoples rather then Pajeet and Fatima.
>>
>>77940461
Definitely. Only the white ones though.
>>
>>77940461
I'd quite like that.
>>
Definitely not. Canada already has enough muslims so in no way in hell do I want the Britain ones to be able to come here freely. Unless there were restrictions for refugees
>>
To be clear, I mean specifically with the UK included.
>>
File: kek.png (13 KB, 480x323) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
13 KB, 480x323
>>77940762
>Would rather associate with alike peoples rather then Pajeet and Fatima.

but we'd be doing it with the UK
>>
>>77940461
No
aussies stay out
>>
File: uk.jpg (90 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
uk.jpg
90 KB, 800x532
No, we don't need more fucking pakis coming from the UK here
>>
>>77940461
Commonwealth. But we leave the door open for mr Poo-in-de-loo AKA "Superpower by 2020"
>>
Wouldn't be a bad idea.
>>
>>77940461

eh..kinda, but then we might adopt some of their terrible gun laws, need tv licenses, etc.

Canada is already really cucked in terms of free speech and guns, we don't need Brit/aussie levels.
>>
>>77940461
I don't really want any of Britain's Muslims comming here. So no unfortunately, it would be pretty fucking cool if it weren't for all the Muslims.
>>
File: 1465914913276.png (395 KB, 841x523) Image search: [Google]
1465914913276.png
395 KB, 841x523
>>77940461

Yeah, a few people here have been talking about it.
>>
File: 124465474234.jpg (39 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
124465474234.jpg
39 KB, 184x184
>>77941230
>aussies stay out
>ahmed and obongo? welcome to Canada
>>
File: uk_cops.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
uk_cops.webm
1 MB, 640x360
Plus this will just open the door to following australia and UK with their ultra-cucked gun laws
>>
I don't see why not, but I don't know if it'd ever happen.
>>
>>77940461
Yeah, sure, if Britain manages to escape the EU I'd be fine with closer ties and maybe some kind of free movement agreement, and with Australia and NZ if they want to come in, too.
>>
Death to super national organisations.
>>
>>77940461
Not if they want to trade with the EU, they must obey the EU. Canada and Shitpostland are too far away.
>>
Just curious, do you have genuine reasons for not wanting to trade with India other than /pol/ memes?

Do you genuinely think the crates they ship out are caked in shitty fingerprints
>>
>>77941406
Our agreement with NZ has been 100% to our benefit, NZ really got the raw end of the deal.
But we'd have to negotiate more equally with Canada and the UK.
>>
>>77941571
That's the way the world is going, whether you embrace it or not.
>>
Can we into Anglosphere?
>>
It USED To already be that way! Then they changed it. Would be nice to be able to go to England for awhile.
>>
>>77941625
Oh yeah, I get that.
The Brexit campaigners aren't advocating a leave of the EU free trade bloc, but they are advocating a Canada/Aus/UK/NZ free movement/trade bloc.
I'm not saying they make sense, I'm just gauging the opinion of the idea.
>>
>>77941937
I think the under 35 years old commonwealth visa exists still? Its only for 5 years though I think.
>>
File: blackprom.jpg (71 KB, 530x855) Image search: [Google]
blackprom.jpg
71 KB, 530x855
>>77940461
didn't you forget about south africa?
>>
Quebec would chimp out, they started the whole multiculturalism movement to cripple the development of Canadian identity; they would fight tooth and nail to stop it from happening. Considering the fact that one of their bastards is running this dump, they might get their way.
>>
>>77941808
Fuck off Canuck, all you have to say is No.

NO.
>>
>>77941936
only if you accept the queen as your head of state
>>
>>77942170
Yeah they fuck up pretty much everything, given the chance.
>>
>>77941571
>super national organisations

like the UK?

you gonna let scotland out?
>>
>>77941731
Are you replying to someone?
I am talking about freedom of movement.
Australia is a land of 24 million rich people.
Nobody wants to invite 1.1billion+ poor people here.
>>
>>77942170
>>77942321
Fuck 'em. Let them finally separate. It's not like they contribute anything anyway.
>>
>>77942175

I don't want to though. I think it would be beneficial for all involved. Of course, I'd have to learn a bit more about the proposition before I fully embraced it, but it's at least an interesting idea, IMO.
>>
>>77941936
Nope, too many 'spics.
Also you aren't in the commonwealth.
But you are in the common law club, I think with the weird extra-legal thing too. So Our judges can be invited to rule on your decisions and visa-versa.
>>
I think it'd be great for the colonies to unite. Think of how we can improve shit posting if we were all a unified force.
>>
>>77941414
We only accept the best and the brightest
>>
>>77942159
No, I didn't.
South Africa is not in the anglosphere.
The whites there are mostly of dutch origin, and we let the whites of S.A. into Australia already.
>>
>>77942662
So NZ/Aus/Canada?
>>
>>77942431
Québécois know that they can't run a country on alcoholism, arrogance, and lung cancer. Every separatist proposal always includes Canada footing the bill for their social services.
>>
Really there is no reason for white countries not to unite in defense, trade, and limited immigration. The (((problem))) is that these unions should not fuck up the sovereignty, currency, or racial make-up of their member states. Almost all problems become very simple when you acknowledge the primacy of race.

Really good podcast on this
https://www.soundcloud.com/manifest-destiny-trs/18-archeofuturism-iii-with-richard-spencer
>>
There is no way Australia will let free movement. Something to do with environment control.

The idea of closer political union between Commonwealth nations is honestly a meaningless gesture. Our nations are already close we are vastly different countries and there is no way a political union will help our countries politically, economically or militarily. It is a cultural gesture.
>>
>>77941380
White Aus/Canada/NZ policy!
>>
>>77941936
No, all you'd do is try to bully the rest of us and talk about how great you are.
>>
>>77943154
Don't know about anyone else but.
Australia and Britain are military allies and Australia and NZ are too. We already have a legal unions through common law and the crown.
>>
>>77943588
Ignore that idiot, it's the same here.
>>
>>77944300
Don't understand your point?
>>
>>77941308
How about excluding the UK?
>>
>>77941308

What else are we supposed to do with the pakis?
>>
>>77940461
id be ok with this.
>>
>>77940596
>>77940762
implying we have a choice

Trudeau won't agree to anything unless it has something to benefit gays and niggers. Just admit it we are a nation of fags and theres no turning back.
>>
>>77943154
>we are vastly different countries

No, we aren't. China and the UK are vastly different countries. Saudi Arabia and Brazil are vastly different countries. Canada, the UK, Aus+NZ are different versions of a single unified culture that diverged (ever so slightly) only over the last 50-100 years.

I'm not for political union - that bullshit is the main reason the EU is a fucking disaster - but things like lowering pointless trade barriers, doing away with the inexcusable restrictions on movement that were placed only as a result of the UK joining the EU in the first place and becoming more distant to our Commonwealth brethern would absolutely be good things.
>>
I like the idea in theory however UK isn't really a white country any more. Also it has an obesity problem. We don't need any more Adele-types at bars who think they're hot and can get any man they want.
>>
>>77942999
Yep until the UK gets rid of their Muslim problem.
>>
>>77940461
Just dont let Canada in and id vote yes, the last thing we need is America's retarded brother coming here.
>>
Anglosphere free trade area isn't a good idea anymore, all that will happen is good places like Aus are flooded with our niggers - Canada's pretty bad for it too.

Maybe such a thing could exist if it was implemented back in 1900 along with Imperial Preference measures to create a strong Empire, but now there really is no point.
>>
>>77947232
*free movement area, my bad
>>
>>77947232

I don't know... I mean the Pajeets can go anywhere in the UK, but they stick to London mostly (and Bradford). Would they bother going to Canada?

Personally I've been trying to get off this shitty island for years... Just give me a hockey stick, cover me in maple syrup and call me A Fucking Leaf.
>>
>>77940461

Sure but no Jews in leadership positions.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.