[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else feel sad/depressed when trying to post about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
Does anyone else feel sad/depressed when trying to post about Hillary? I keep wanting to post but I can't help but this weird sense of sadness when I try to post about Hillary. It just seems like there's a despondent aura of melancholy around Hillary. I'm trying to understand why I feel this way when trying to post about her. So I think maybe she doesn't want to actually be president, maybe she's been pushed all her career by something to seek power. Maybe the reality is that she's a sensitive person who just wants to retire and relax. She doesn't deserve to have to try to pull together a falling nation in broken world. She doesn't deserve to have to deal with the stress of the oval office. So I feel compassionate towards her and her position, but I feel that she wouldn't be happy as president.
Thoughts /pol/?
>>
File: hillarysaccom.jpg (83 KB, 576x517) Image search: [Google]
hillarysaccom.jpg
83 KB, 576x517
#whatdoesitmatteranymore
#dumbenoughforher
>>
>>77940357
She is doing it for the future of her grandbabies. She is the only one who can stop trump now.
>>
>>77941506
I don't think she's dumb. She's actually very smart. I think she cares a whole lot about people, hence why she's fought for social justice for so long. But the reality is that she's ending up hurting the very people she set out to help. That's why I feel so compassionate towards her, because her intentions are so good.
>>
>>77942675
>I think she cares a whole lot about people, hence why she's fought for social justice for so long.

Ahahahahahahahaha 10/10

Please, give me a minute to make popcorn, then continue.
>>
>>77940357
they've really got the ol' Despair Code dialled up to eleven for the shilldog.
>>
File: bait.gif (81 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
81 KB, 200x200
>>77942675
shes a fukkin psychopath bruh
>>
>>77940357
Hillary Clinton is beholden to many interests, unfortunately, the American public isn’t one of them.
>>
>>77940357

Hillary takes money from regimes that support the murder of gays and the enslavement of women while pushing to bring people into America who want to do the exact same thing to our people.
>>
>>77940357
Mrs. Clinton clearly has no respect for the rule of law,” Tom Fitton, Judicial Watch’s president, said in an interview last month with The Daily Beast at his offices in Washington. There’s not a lot of gray area in Fitton’s world view. Clinton and her husband have become masters at “using public office for personal gain,” Fitton said, through their high speaking fees, book advances, and contributions to their foundation, which to him represent a kind of pay-for-play whereby foreign officials and business executives buy the Clinton’s influence. As Fitton sees it, the Clintons are an object lesson in the political capitalism that has come to define contemporary public service.

“The fact that they are a success is an indictment of Washington,” he said.
>>
>>77942902
Nope. This is just me realizing the reality of the situation. All SJWs, Hillary Clinton included, are politically motivated by their compassion towards the people who need help the most. This likely stems from they themselves being hurt early in life, and thus striving to help people who were similarly hurt.
>>77943199
Demonizing SJWs isn't helping the situation. Many of them already believe that anybody who disagrees with them is a cold-hearted, hate-filled villain. By fostering hate, you're kindling those feeling and beliefs SJWs already have.
We need to show all SJWs that we really do love them as people, and we want to bring in new social and political structures with them in mind. We need to show all SJWs that we are loving, nurturing, and caring people who have their best in mind.
>>
>>77940357
To be honest senpai, I think they are all nihilists, even Trump. I think they are the opposite of us though, they have access to money and power, and so they pretend not to be for saving face, but in reality they have no goals, no positive outlook for the future, and no faith that there will be a change in anything to come. I can't but help to think that they also see a world of decay and decadence that they get paid to promote, but in reality what would you do Anon if suddenly your fortunes were reversed? I mean they're just last generation's us but they fucked over enough people to be at the top.
>>
Her father wanted a boy, and got a daughter.
>>
>>77940357
We'd all be more thann happy for her to retire and get the much deserved rest,, anon.
>>
>>77940357
OP. Great observation. She had been in public service so long that c she missed Chelsea growing up. Now that Chelsea has had a cute little baby she may miss her last chance to be a grandma. I noticed her a Bill getting closers before the primaries. More than likely the DNC didn't consider the strain it will put on her and Bill, possibly ending their marriage, and also the missed family opportunity. I can just see 8 years of missed family memories. That's a crying shame. It's coat her so much,and you can see care lines showing up.
>>
>>77944049
That's really sad, actually. Her dad should have just accepted her for who she was/is.
>>77943759
>but in reality what would you do Anon if suddenly your fortunes were reversed?
That isn't ever an easy question.
I'd run multiple projects each with the goal of making people's lives easier, smoother, and less frustrating. I'd invest in community organizations nationwide that are genuinely working towards helping people pull themselves up and empower themselves. Also I'd systematically try to convince elites in the corporate world to have compassion for the "common man." I'll have to put more thought into exact strategies, though.
>>
>>77940357
>a despondent aura of melancholy

Stopped right there. Learn how to write you fucking tautology-spewing nigger.
>>
>>77944662
Her daughter needed her mom more growing up, but politics got in the way I suppose. I understand from seeing these things firsthand how important it is for a mom to be there emotionally and physically for her daughter. Children need parents.
>>
>>77942675

god damn the smell of the bait is worse than the smell of the horse manure I have outside.

go on young shillbot
>>
>>77940357
>but I feel she wouldn't be happy as president

no, she would but the world wouldn't.
>>
>>77946695
I don't smell any bait.
>>77945274
Read a book.
>>77946961
What makes you think that?
>>
>>77940357
>So I think maybe she doesn't want to actually be president, maybe she's been pushed all her career by something to seek power. Maybe the reality is that she's a sensitive person who just wants to retire and relax.

Are you insane? She's lied out her ass her whole LIFE for power. She'd sell her daughter to Saudis for the White House.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 300x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 300x462
>YFW you will never blow a thick wad of cum into the cunt of young, racist bigot Hillary as she screams "fuck niggers" and "fuck me like the white trash slut that I am."
>YFW you will never see that round white ass clap against your lap while she rides you reverse cow-girl and screams and moans racial epithets
>>
File: 1466440611912.jpg (85 KB, 555x543) Image search: [Google]
1466440611912.jpg
85 KB, 555x543
>>77940357
no need to be sad

she's having fun
>>
>>77948260
Not insane. I understand her point of view. She wants to help people who are hurt by the way society is structured. Self-sacrifice is sometimes needed for the greater good, so I can understand why somebody may see the need to lie to get power if they believe it's for a greater good. The problem though, I think, is that the method of SJWs is to enable those who are underprivileged to keep doing the very things that hurt them. For example, trying to legitimize transgenderism instead of getting those people the help they need. The 41% suicide rate among transgenders is a clear testament to this. We need to help people feel comfortable and legitimate in their own bodies and appearances, rather then feeling the need radically modify their bodies. So again, while the intentions of Hillary and all SJWs is very good, they're enabling people to hurt themselves.
>>77948958
k
>>77949228
Do you really think that? Why?
>>
File: 1464895697481.png (222 KB, 406x501) Image search: [Google]
1464895697481.png
222 KB, 406x501
She's a power junkie psychopath?

Save your sympathy for someone who can feel it, why not?
>>
>>77940357
she is going to have another stroke.
live, on national TV.
at which time she will fall down some steps and break her hip.
then you can feel sad and depressed about that lying old cow.
>>
>>77940357
She's a narcissist and craves attention and power
/thread
>>
>>77949424
>>77949649
I don't think she's a psychopath. She gets angry, sad, and happy just like the rest of us. Emotions are hardwired in the brain: we all have them. Remember she's a private person. She doesn't like showing her emotions to the world. Maybe that means she's insecure about her feelings? The people you call narcissists and psychopaths are even more in need of love and care than the rest of us because they've unwittingly pushed people away their whole lives.
>>
>>77949359
SJWs only have the intentions that are fed to them by university and media propaganda. Debate an SJW and see how quickly they start yelling and trying to shut you up, all while keeping an arrogant aura to themselves. If you can distill good intention from illogical brainwashed husks, then yeah it's all with good intention... While elites like Hillary are one step down from the international Kikedom that control 1st world nations. She's a conduit of destruction whether she knows it or not.
>>
>>77940357
you dont try to become a president so you can be happy. you become president for your people because they need you because they want you the happiness safety and the needs of the people they want you to assure them those things and you must comply
>>
File: tghvdsfh.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
tghvdsfh.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
the fuck is this
>>
>>77949982
>She gets angry, sad, and happy just like the rest of us.
She's addicted to power like you or I would be addicted to heroin, with a very similar depletion of emotion towards acquiring anything else.

Not uniquely, yet certainly noticably in her case. How many more must die or be ruined so she can get her fix? At least Dubya was a mere cokehead, that you can sate with more cocaine. His father a paedophile, like Hillary's husband. Vile, yet satable. With Power Junkies there is no sating their desire.
>>
>>77942675

She's a war criminal.
>>
>>77950036
Well that's the most haunting thing. These are human beings like the rest of us. They have the same needs, wants, feelings, and good intentions. They're trying to make the world a better place just like the rest of us. I would encourage you to actually have a heart-to-heart conversation with an SJW. They have the best of intentions, but they've been indoctrinated into an idea that helping people is enabling bad behavior.
>>77950614
I agree that desire breeds more desire, but enabling people to get what they want often doesn't bring happiness, but more desire. That's the point I'm making.
>>77950628
Not an argument
>>
>>77950628
>>>/reddit/
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.