[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
File: 1443329606385.jpg (152 KB, 480x726) Image search: [Google]
1443329606385.jpg
152 KB, 480x726
>>
>>77940061

Does the Queen have the sole right to initiate legislation in the UK?
>>
>>77941038
She has to sign off on every single piece of legislation before it becomes law. And she is responsible for our best Prime Minister, Based Gough Whitlam, getting sacked just as he was about to nationalise the mining industry and make Australia EVEN RICHER than it already is.

FUCK THE QUEEN! The French cunts had the right idea, I'd literally guillotine her myself if I could.
>>
>>77943883
Too bad you can't, you upside down bird-fearing faggot. A centuries-old institution having veto power is not the same as granting supreme executive AND legislative power to some foreign bureaucrats who've never even lived in this country.
>>
>>77940061
>the EU is globalist cancer while the queen is the """ruler""" of Britain
>>
>>77940061

hey speaking of which, why did you guys hand over sovereignty of your Queen's country to Europe in the first place? She should execute every one of you for treason
>>
Neither contradict each other
>>
Both monarchists and democratists are cancer tbqh
>>
>>77944381
We live in hope that the restitution mk2 is not long away.
>>
>>77944190
It's even worse though. At least EU politicians are elected, you're literally being forced to pay millions of pounds per year to the """Royal Family"" because they were "anointed by God" to rule and have an inherently superior bloodline to you. That is so fucked up it's not funny, and the definition of undemocratic. Imagine if someone tried to start that sort of shit today, they'd be laughed out of the country. It's just there's such a cult of personality no one dares question the medieval cunts. In principle it's literally identical North Korea, but Brits are too cucked to notice.
>>
>>77940061
i am now #MentallyHill
>>
>>77944815
We get more out of the properties the royal family gave to the country than we pay towards them. We pay more into the EU than we get coming back to us.
>>
>>77943883
>Not being a monarchist
>current year
>>
>>77944815
>European commissioners are elected
Don't talk about things you don't understand thanks
>>
>>77940061

>what is a parliamentary democracy
>>
>>77940061

There are people on /pol/ who support monarchy? Really?
>>
>>77945249
You'd still get the money from the properties if you guillotined the fucking whole inbred family. And you wouldn't have to pay for the cunts yachts too, win win. And you DO get far more out of the EU, the EU economic zone has massive financial benefits, hence markets are ALREADY dropping massively in anticipation of Brexit. You own top business council readily states this: http://news.cbi.org.uk/reports/our-global-future/factsheets/factsheet-2-benefits-of-eu-membership-outweigh-costs/.

In saying that, I sorta hope Brexit goes through, cos that'll be the end of UKIP and Nige.
>>
>>77946094

Yup I do, God save the fucking Queen.

If you don't, that's treason. Please turn yourself into your local police station. Thanks.
>>
>>77945925
>What is the ultimate right to veto any legislation of said parliamentary democracy, just because you have "divine right" to rule? It's literally indefensible. They're not even really British, you're being cucked by a family of Germans.
>>
>>77946491

lmao.
>>
>>77946468
>having this much of an obsession with money
>wanting to get rid of tried and tested institutions for some continental whiff whaff
>>
>>77946468
A large chunk of the appeal of British castles and sights is that the British ones still has an actual royal family. They're doing a great job propping up our tourism industry. IDK how much money that brings in, but I don't think they're all bad.
>>
"Because I'm a monarchist that means the EU is democratic"

What?
>>
>>77947777
Your point is invalidated when Paris is the biggest tourist destination in the world, and they gave their royal family the chop 200 years ago. A castle is still a castle regardless of whether there's a retarded monarch who owns it and demands annual payments from her plebs.
>>
does the monarch even have any real power?
didn't the country bail out the crown?
>>
>>77950100
They literally have the power to veto ANY piece of legislation in the UK, Australia and Canada. It's fucked. Every single piece of legislation from all these countries has to be signed off by the Queen or her representatives.
>>
I'm a constitutional monarchist that believes in bicameral parliamentary system, but in an ideal society catholic theocracy under the pope
>>
>>77949820
Splitting powers between a prime minister and a monarch prevents another hitler situation
>>
>>77940061

It should be more like 'I want to be ruled only by my own people' on the left.
>>
>>77950286
The queen usually just lets things pass. Most people don't care for the monarch other than for tourist stuff. So if she started going a bit mad and blocked a load of shit she would soon find herself without the power to do so.

Also the queen can be reasoned with, the EU can.t
>>
>>77949820
>Your point is invalidated when Paris is the biggest tourist destination in the world, and they gave their royal family the chop 200 years ago.
Louis XVI didn't build the Eiffel Tower
>>
>>77949820
How many revolutions has France gone under compared to England, and is one of the reasons why France has more attraction is due to merely having more stuff and also having land borders
>>
File: image.gif (142 KB, 220x106) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
142 KB, 220x106
>>77940061
MAXIMUM HYPER ASS SMASH. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpfBN9A306Q
>>
File: 1461331333771.png (305 KB, 781x408) Image search: [Google]
1461331333771.png
305 KB, 781x408
>im a monarchist
>>
>>77950286
New zeland?
>>
>>77950625

You sure about that?
>>
>>77951399
in the entire time the Commonwealth Realms have had a monarchy, Hitler didn't take them over. Checkmate republicans
>>
>>77950730
Philip II did build the Lourve, however, which is Paris' biggest tourist attraction by far (8.5 million visitors annually). And the 3rd biggest (6 million visitors vs 6.2 million for the Eiffel tower) is the Palace of Versaille. I WONDER WHO BUILT THAT?
>>
>>77943883
>our best Prime Minister,
>Gough Whitlam
Weak b8, Lebbo.
>>
>>77950753
Exactly, the French actually throw out their Governments when they go to shit, that's a good thing. The UK are too pussy to, and are continually cucked by a GERMAN family. Wew lad.
>>
>>77951175
Them too, but they're irrelevant. Literally 20% of their current citizens live in Australia cos their own cuntry is so fucked.
>>
>>77946468
>You'd still get the money from the properties if you guillotined the fucking whole inbred family
Duh, if you start stealing from rightful owners, you'd have as much as you wanted.

>>77946094
Only people who think about politics and government.
>>
>>77951507

I was saying the we had a dictator and a King at the same time.
>>
who the fuck is a monarchist
>>
>>77940061
this is true. the democracy meme is just for converting normies i think
>>
>>77951892
>>
>>77943883
Pretty sure the signature is formality and she signs every law that passes.
>>
>>77951635
He was though. If based Gough had nationalised mining, instead of the mining boom sending the hundreds of billions of dollars in profits overseas, we would have kept them here for taxpayers, just like Norway did. Norway now has tens of billions stashed away from their oil boom, and we've got fucking nothing. Literally all down to the monarchy, FUCK THEM.
>>
>>77951804
>"rightful owners"

They only own it cos they're supposedly anointed by God to lord over peasants That was ok in the Middle Ages, but now it's NOT GOOD ENOUGH, START THE EXECUTIONS ASAP!
>>
>>77951892
White people.

>>77952047
>nationalised mining
I agree there. But it doesn't make up for the rest of his shitty run.
>Literally all down to the monarchy
You know we had other politicians in Canberra, and some even replaced him? If we'd had a proper monarchy here instead of a (((democracy))), it would have been sorted sooner.

>>77952244
>They only own it cos they're supposedly anointed by God
No, because their families have inherited it, and their ancestors took it by rightful force.
Basically, you're a (((communist))) with no arguments.
>>
>>77952022
Except for when her representative in Australia literally sacked out DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED GOVERNMENT. Should've sent the Australian SAS to assassinate her then and there.
>>
>>77952423
>literally sacked out DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED GOVERNMENT.
You're against checks and balances?
>Should've sent the Australian SAS to assassinate her then and there.
And promoting treason. Make up your mind, Abdul.
>>
>>77952412
>Ancestors took it by force

What's wrong with the aggrieved peasantry taking it by force then? The Royal Family literally need to die, should've been done a longgg time ago.
>>
>>77951977

Great! now that we've learnt that IQ means nothing by itself, we can equate it to religion, which means absolute nothing, to obtain the average Jack per Shit.
>>
>>77946094
i support it, at least the king fear for the future of the prince
a king care about long term solution
>>
>>77952668
>You're against checks and balances?

We have those. They're called "democratic elections" and a "separate judiciary" that upholds the Constitution. Not someone ruling because God told them they could.

>And promoting treason

Coming from someone whose country was literally founded on treason against the Monarch?
>>
>>77952690
>What's wrong with the aggrieved peasantry taking it by force then?
Theft? Oh nothing. Mind posting your address so this aggrieved peasant can take your lawful property by force?
>The Royal Family literally need to die
Yea? Why?

>>77952966
>We have those.
You're right, the Monarch and the GG.
>They're called "democratic elections" and a "separate judiciary"
Those only work some of the time. The monarchical prerogative is for when those fail.
>Not someone ruling because God told them they could.
Our constitution says otherwise.
>Coming from someone whose country was literally founded on treason against the Monarch?
I'm clearly Australian with proxy you halfwit.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.