[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tens of thousands of women want to get JEWED by this cheating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 306x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 306x409
>A New York math professor who has fathered 30 children, many of whom were conceived in public restrooms, is in the dog house this Father's Day after his wife recently learned of his activities.

>Ari Nagel has been donating his sperm to women for nearly a decade, and now he's got nearly enough children to fill a baseball team, 18 baby mamas to call his own and baby number 23 on the way after recently impregnating another single mother.
>But after revelations about the prolific sperm donor came to light last week, Nagel's wife of 10 years and the mother of his three children, Roxanne, is 'livid,' according to the New York Post.

>'She's been yelling at me a lot,' the Kingsborough Community College professor told the paper. Nagel, who says their relationship has not been romantic in years, claimed his wife was aware he was procreating in his free time, but he said she did not support it.

>'She always wanted me to be a regular, traditional spouse,' he told the paper. He also noted she became bothered when he started donating to all the other women.
Nagel told the Post: 'When she saw me donating to all these women, she asked, "Why are they worthy and I'm not?"'. 'She was never happy about all these other kids, but she tolerated it,' he added.

>The 40-year-old said he and his wife were in a committed relationship when their son was born back in 2004, and about a year later they became husband and wife. But at some point, he said their marriage became one of convenience, noting the pair sleep in separate bedrooms, according to the Post.

>Speaking to the Post outside the family's apartment, Mrs Nagel said she had nothing to say regarding the matter, adding 'what's done is done.'

>She probably is not too pleased to know that following last week's news, her husband has since been inundated with messages from women 'all over the world' who want his sperm.

>'Almost all of them want to have a baby, but some want to hook up,' Nagel told the Post.
>>
>His first donation happened eight years ago at a fertility clinic, with a single friend in her late 30s who wanted to become a mother.
Women have since found the Jewish professor via Craigslist, word of mouth or Known Donor Registry, a free website connecting couples to donors who do not want to remain anonymous.
>>
Correction: 22 not 30
>>
>>77938273
Not bad. I think he not so discretely just has a fetish for this though
>>
File: image.jpg (314 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
314 KB, 1500x1000
This is his wife
>>
>>77940244
a fetish is just sexual. This dude is purposely impregnating women, who want his seed so then their kid will be part master race. He's building an army of schlomos.
>>
>>77941393
id sleep in seperate houses if that were the wife
>>
>>77941763
I think his fetish is impregnating women and he's living it out under the guise of being a good hearted sperm donor. Especially considering hes doing this for free
>>
>>77941763

This guy has created a new fucking profession... Profession Impregnator.

Cream-pie a chick... Get her pregnant... No obligation to support...

Das it man... Why are kikes so smart??
>>
He's impregnated a lot of black women, but not exclusively black. He's a math professor. This is a good thing.

This will become much more common in the future, as women seek to give their children a genetic edge over the competition.
>>
>>77941944
He's pretty good but nowhere near the best.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2130441/34-year-old-virgin-father-82-launching-free-baby-making-service.html
>>
>>77941944
you know sperm donors don't actually get to fuck the woman, right?
>>
>About half the time, he provides his seed the old-fashioned way. Sometimes, a lesbian looking to conceive will have her partner in the bed for moral support while she and Nagel engage in intercourse.

>“She’s never slept with a guy before, so the partner’s in bed, holding her hand,” Nagel explains. “Sometimes, it could be a little painful, then after a few times, they’re comfortable to do it on their own.”

>>77942232
Hes not doing it through clinics, hes basically going on Craigslist and asking if anyone needs it
>>
>>77942100
Black women hate being black. Many of them want to have mix kids becuase they look better than full blood black. And many black women fantasies being with a white man. But many don't becuase they feel too ugly to get one.
>>
>>77942232

Read his story, you twat...
>>
this dude seems to be doing it for the good of humanity, especially since he's impregnating mainly black women but not exclusively. He knows he's own worth as an Ashkenazi and is will to share his shlomo genes with blacks who have a cognitive deficit to other races. I'd support more black women who'd admit their men are inferior and want to get impregnated by Jewish or white men. The dude even pays me child support, not many black men will do that for a single child. He's doing the lords work
>>
And the tax payers foot the bill.

Honest, upright, faithful folk being made to subsidize degeneracy.
>>
>>77943249
he got sued for child support by 5 money grabbing whores. He doesnt even protect himself and is just hoping they arent in jt for the money like his first 5 were.
>>
this is fucking gross
>>
File: 1466388723377.jpg (17 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
1466388723377.jpg
17 KB, 480x352
Girls want that SCHLOMO SCHLONGO
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 480x1042) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 480x1042
What a dangerous fetish.
>>
File: carlos.jpg (116 KB, 625x409) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
116 KB, 625x409
>>77941393
You could say he got the chosen looks
>>
>>77943342
Its worth it tho, there's a good chance like with most half black jewlings, they end up becoming productive members of society. Its the closest blacks have to eugenics.
>>
>>77938273
Do we really need a thread about this degenerate kike?
>>
>>77944875
>tfw the thread you made yesterday about this got less replies.
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 634x819) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 634x819
>>77942328
>tfw you will never cum inside and impregnate a tight submissive bicurious girl while cucking her ugly bulldyke partner in the same room
>>
>this guy gets laid
>you've never even kissed

JUST
>>
>>77947505
He's intelligent and successful, also probably confident because of his big semite dick
>>
>>77938273
ARI is eating BAGELS and SHTUPPING white and black SHIKSAS while YOU are posting about ANIME and jewish conspiracies at home
>>
File: 1444337800329.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1444337800329.gif
2 MB, 200x200
On a somewhat related note, if I were to purchase plane tickets right now for the coming weeks/months, which five countries should I go and BLEACH?
>>
>>77948502
>BLEACH
Nu/pol/, please. Stop.

It's COLONIZED, not BLEACHED. You say that you BLEACHED a girl and it sounds like you splashed acid on her face or something.
>>
File: Outta-Nowhere.jpg (47 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Outta-Nowhere.jpg
47 KB, 540x960
>>77941919
I don't think I'd be able to sleep at all ever again knowing I may turn around and find it behind me smacking it's lips on a piece of greasy fried chicken from Popeye's making noises like:
>"mmmmmMMMM, *smack-smack,sssssshhhlllup* mmmmMMMMMM!!!"

horrifying.
>>
>>77948219
Only a Jew would know those Yiddish slang words, I'm on to you
>>
File: 1444296880265.png (298 KB, 378x567) Image search: [Google]
1444296880265.png
298 KB, 378x567
>>77947378
Hot desu
>>
File: 1345619002968.png (26 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
1345619002968.png
26 KB, 399x399
>>77938273
>Ari Nagel

In German Nagel means "nail".
>>
>>77938273
>Jew
>Blue eyed

His mother was inseminated by God too ?
>>
>>77950552
Kek
>>
>>77948784
Bleached is funny cuz it's white. Colonized is boring af
>>
>>77954845
>I BLEACHED her pussy
>I COLONIZED her pussy

if a woman hears you say you "bleached her pussy", she thinks you poured bleach on her vulva and she'd probably associate it with a burning sensation

if a woman hears you say you "colonized her pussy", it gives off tones of dominance and masculinity.

>af
>cuz

Oh, nevermind. You're Nu/pol/.
>>
>>77948784
>You say that you BLEACHED a girl and it sounds like you splashed acid on her face or something
That is the opposite of what BLEACHED sounds like, actually.
>>
>>77941763
>He's building an army of schlomos.
too bad kikes are only kikes if a jewish pussy pops them out
>>
>>77955356
Saying I BLEACHED a girl's pussy sounds like she got bleach poured on her cooter.

Saying I COLONIZED a girl's pussy just sounds all-around more masculine, assertive, dominant, and bantzworthy.

I would expect this to be something Nu/pol/ would disagree with, though.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.