[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Choose a button, /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Button A
-Get rid of all the mexicans in the US but keep the muslim population

Button B
-Get rid of all the muslims in the us but you keep the mexicans

which one, /pol/?
>>
>>77932150
A.

The muslims will get rid of themselves via allahu ahkbar.
>>
>>77932150
Keep mexicans, fuck muslims. At least they give us food and qt women. Name four good things the recent muslim immigrants have given us. (inb4 hummus)
>>
>>77932150
Muslims!

I live near Dearborn, Michigan (most sandmiggers outside the ME) and I have no problem with Mexicans.
They're mostly hardworking and mostly don't give a shit.

A mexican isn't going to bomb my local Kroger
>>
>>77932283
and some of the mexicans with them
>>
>>77932315
>Name four good things the recent muslim immigrants have given us. (inb4 hummus)
Nigger my greatgreagreat grandpappy was eating hummus off a Turkish whores ass 400 years ago
>>
>>77932150
> get rid of Mexicans
> trump wins election
> deports Muslims
Obviously the correct answer
>>
>>77932150
Get rid of Muslims. Mexican people aren't barbaric terrorists
>>
>maylaycuck
Fuck off, Mike.
>>
File: 1466419178331.jpg (111 KB, 573x820) Image search: [Google]
1466419178331.jpg
111 KB, 573x820
>>77932445
How has life changed for your town near Dearborn? Could you notice the changes or was it too late all of a sudden? I'm in Texas but near a large Muslim population and it's only growing. Curious to see how it pans out for my city.
>>
>>77934912
get out of our board you barbaric terrorist
>>
>>77935072
sure is paranoia in here
go pester my siblings in /asean/ fuckface
>>
File: mexican circle.jpg (271 KB, 1772x1769) Image search: [Google]
mexican circle.jpg
271 KB, 1772x1769
>>77932150
Mexicans assimilate by the second or third generation, Muslims don't.
>>
>>77934912
what the fuck would Ireland know about Mexicans?

Fuck off potatonigger
>>
Anyone who says Muslims is a retard

they are less than 1% of the population, meanwhile Republicans probably can't win another election ever unless they suck up to illegal aliens and beaner citizens
>>
>>77934508
GOOD post
>>
>>77936144
not exactly. only if they come here legally
>>
There are way more Mexicans here than Muslims.
>>
>>77932150
A significant portion of American Muslims are black converts who aren't allied with child raping suicide bombing radicals.

Mexico is basically invading us, flooding our job markets, driving up crime, congesting the road system, altering our whole society among many other things all while they wave a Mexican flag in or face. Economically it would be a yuge benefit to the people who have been here for generations.

Seems obvious to me OP.
>>
Anyone who says Mexicans is retarded. This would be the only real opportunity for the burgers to remove kebab. The God-Emperor will remove the mexicans himself come November.
>>
>>77932150
considering muslims aren't a problem in the US, mexcrement

Mexcrement are destroying the country. Anyone arguing otherwise is diaspora, or a Texas cuck "muh bro-tier Tejano" type
>>
File: mexican anchor baby.jpg (26 KB, 404x480) Image search: [Google]
mexican anchor baby.jpg
26 KB, 404x480
>>77936558
Their kids become brown Americans who can sometimes speak broken Spanish.
>>
>>77932150
B. So much B. B B B B B B B B B. Push B so hard it sinks into the console.

I've dealt with Mexicans since birth. Some are good, some are bad. Muslims, at best, are like entitled feminists always whining about "muh oppression". At worst they will kill you.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.