[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Papists say works are required for salvation >Orthocucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 37
File: 1466373057143.jpg (87 KB, 625x645) Image search: [Google]
1466373057143.jpg
87 KB, 625x645
>Papists say works are required for salvation
>Orthocucks say works are required for salvation

Daily reminder that faith alone is required for salvation
>>
what is up with all these christian spamming the forum? i swear there are 7 or more christian threads up at any time?

its gotten to the point where its fucking spam
>>
But that's not true?
>>
>i don't have to follow any of christ's teachings only believing
This is what undevoted ketters actually believe
>>
File: james.jpg (58 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
james.jpg
58 KB, 500x407
>>77929251
Daily reminder that faith alone is a heresy
http://www.protestanterrors.com/#10
http://www.thecatholictreasurechest.com/errprot.htm
http://shamelesspopery.com/faith-alone-v-forgiving-trespasses-how-the-lords-prayer-contradicts-the-reformation/
>>
>>77929251
You should read James 2:26
For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
>>
>>77929251
I wonder why Paul and James makes statements to the contary. If faith entails submission to Christ as well by one's own will then that already entails works.
>>
>>77929362
They're a loud minority, just like the other leftists.

Does someone have yesterday's poll about non-believing conservatives at hand? Last I checked it was at 76:24 (over 150 votes) in favor of the non-Christcucks.
>>
>>77929251
i like your style op
>>
>>77929251
Being raised by German, Lutheran family, I was taught this from childhood, and intuitively...it just feels wrong.

So you are saying, one could cheat on his wife, abuse/beat the kids, (I'm pro-spanking for discipline) kick the dog, cheat on your taxes and steal from your employer...and all you have to do is say you believe, and all is forgiven?

It can't work that way.

In recent years I've turned my back on all denominations of Christianity, as evil has infiltrated them all.
>>
>>77930426
>I wonder why Paul and James makes statements to the contary.

Consider the verse, "And if I should have prophecy and should know all mysteries, and all knowledge, and if I should have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing." 1 Corinthians 13:2 (St Paul). What is charity other than helping the needy? Charity is clearly considered among good works. And in the same Chapter we also see the verse, "And now there remain faith, hope, and charity, these three: but the greatest of these is charity." (1 Corinthians 13:13). This clearly puts charity BEFORE faith, so to say "faith alone" is all that is required of us is clearly contrary to Scripture.
Consider the verse, "And every man shall receive his own reward, according to his own labor." 1 Corinthians 3:8. Again this clearly does NOT refer to faith alone, but to labor, which is works.

So yeah, no contary here.
>>
>>77930918
You should try Mormonism. They're pretty based when it comes to interpreting scripture. I was raised LDS and still think it has the post accurate interpretation of the Bible.
>>
File: herezje4.png (13 KB, 217x233) Image search: [Google]
herezje4.png
13 KB, 217x233
>>77931283
>Literally another, different gospel made by """angel"""
>accurate interpretation
>>
>>77931732
I'm talking about the Bible. Not the Book of Mormon. Bible=/=Book of Mormon
>>
>>77929251
Great thread. The Lutheran Church is so wonderful, distancing themselves and outright attacking their own founder for the book "ON THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES."

the've also done a wonderful job importing thousands of somalis into Maine and Minnesota and turning them into 3rd world no-go zones in some parts.
>>
I especially love when the Lutheran sucks try to say Luther didn't really mean what he said..."On the Jews on Their Lies" is very hard to interpret what he meant.

Advice-- don't come here spouting random shit you just read on Tumblr when you in reality haven't a clue what Lutheran have been doing for the past 70 years.
>>
>>77931732
>Something given to man by an angel is heresy
Throw out your Bibles everyone!
>>
File: 1466331344977.png (1 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466331344977.png
1 MB, 1440x1080
>>77929251
>dead faith

Whoops. If scripture is your only source maybe you should look at it a little more instead of shitposting
>>
File: Luther on works.jpg (29 KB, 320x416) Image search: [Google]
Luther on works.jpg
29 KB, 320x416
>>77929251
Salvation is through faith alone but true faith is bound to bear good fruit (works). t: Lutheran
>>
File: 1461417767421.png (40 KB, 852x732) Image search: [Google]
1461417767421.png
40 KB, 852x732
based Martin "Jew Remover" Luther
>>
>>77929251
Faith entails works. If you believe in God's Word then you must do as He says.

Now get out of here, heretic.
>>
>>77929953
Thank you based anon, searched for a paraphrase like this
>>
Faith alone is required , but faith is apparent through works.
>>
>>77931203
I am on your side but thanks for the verse.
>>
>>77932495
That entails an active faith which is the motivator for works to be done. If this faith comes from one's own free will, it entails effort and works on its basis. If not, then it entails that God must do something such that the individual have faith and does works in return, without having any say or consent in the matter
>>
Do none of you cucks understand that all Luther really accomplished was to start an avalanche that made Western Christendom less united, far weaker, led to horrible religious wars that lowered our population, and made Europe more vulnerable to attacks by the Saracen?

Luther is directly responsible for the cucking of Christianity. Without Luther, no Calvin, no Cromwell, and the Jews would never have been allowed back in the UK for one.

Luther led Western Civilization to where we are today-- being overrun by Muslims with nothing to unite us.
>>
File: beware lies.png (729 KB, 573x1552) Image search: [Google]
beware lies.png
729 KB, 573x1552
>>77931978
>>77932190
But Luther spoke the truth...
>>
>>77931978
I have a friend getting more into religion and distancing himself from a Lutheran Church as he goes. They've been participating actively in pride and other ventures.
I keep a bible on me man but fuck church. We're organized through spirit not hallowed halls. My salvations between me and God, not yall. I talk to spirit alot more than I read and it's made me a better person. Theory is for academia and kids that got cut from sports teams. Live a good life and help your kin. If you're a minority help your brothers. If you're not, give your neighbours kid a job, not a wad of cash for his 18th.
>>
>>77933431

Rare and cool flag
>>
>>77931283
I thought of it, I like the teachings of the Old Testament included in Christian teachings, but seeing Mormonism was created in NY in the 20th century lacks a certain authenticity.

The only true way should have been Orthodox Christianity...but there is no chance of that with their, even more, insane teachings, today.
>>
File: image.jpg (240 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240 KB, 1136x640
>>77933487
>>
>>77932190
rare
>>
>>77931283
Golden plates or GTFO
>>
>>77933431
Pretty much this.
>>
>>77929251
>Daily reminder that faith alone is required for salvation
Faith AND works are required for salvation. A serial killer-rapist who believes in God will burn in hell. People who preach, but don't do will also burn in hell.

You can't just live a life of a degenerate, then ask for forgiveness on your deathbed, and assume that you'll be entitled entry to paradise. No reward comes without sacrifice.

And that's why you Protestants will burn in hell.
>>
>>77929251
So i can be an active murdering rapist and as long as i beleive really really hard im good?sweet, brb...
>>
>scripture is sacred!
>removes the books he doesn't like

what a hack
>>
>>77929362
>questioning what's with Christians posting on /pol/
>forum
You're not from around here, aren't you? /pol/ has always been, always is, and always will be a Christian board.
>>
>>77930918
>and all you have to do is say you believe
No. Saying you believe is not the same as believing. You have to actually believe. And remember that in the medieval era the word believe was not used as we would today when we say "I believe the Yankees won the 1927 world series." it's more of a "to whom do you turn for help? Who can deliver you?" kind of thing

Think though about the nature of forgiveness. Forgiveness isn't for the innocent, it's for the guilty. The very nature of forgiveness is not holding people accountable for their actions. Christians seek forgiveness of sins, not to compensate God for sins. Belief that you are capable of making up for your sins is blasphemous, as it contradicts the necessity of Christ's sacrifice on the cross.
>>
>>77934438
Jesus validated the hebrew canon, not the septuagint.
>>
>>77933911
You do you. Modern establishments seem more like fronts now. Mega churches are disgusting. I'm not gonna listen to a paid Pastor.
>>
>>77933839
Mormonism was an attempt to bring back the church as it existed in the time of Christ. In a way Mormonism is Orthodox Christianity. You should read the site Fair Mormon if you want in-depth analysis of the Church's teachings. They even have pages dedicated to debunking all the ridiculous lies about the Church. Keep in mind that the LDS church is true Mormonism so don't get it mixed up with other denominations.
>>
>>77931944
Even if you can get some parts right you still accepted this false prophet lies and that is even more disgusting than pure anti christian doctrines.
>>77932270
Can you read? ANOTHER, DIFFERENT GOSPEL
>>
>>77934656
I agree with you but your view is contary to the biblical world and that of early Christianity
>>
>>77932367
Is this an OC or has there been a Christ-chan anime?
>>
>>77934654
http://www.catholiceducation.org/en/religion-and-philosophy/apologetics/5-myths-about-7-books.html

Myth #2
>>
>>77929953
The Lord's Prayer......was part of the Law......under the Old Covenant......

You enter into the New Covenant by faith alone.

You papists and papist lites have a rude awakening coming.
>>
>>77934656
Paid pastors are scriptural. He who works fulltime for the gospel should earn his (modest) living with it.

1. Corinthians 9: Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges? who planteth a vineyard, and eateth not of the fruit thereof? or who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock? Say I these things as a man? or saith not the law the same also? For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen? Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope. If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?

1. Timothy 5: Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine. For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward.
>>
>>77934829
Mormonism is Islam for whitey.
>>
>>77934186
Yes, the world was in darkness when the popes chained the bible to the pulpits.
>>
>>77931283
You're in a shitty cult. Read the CES letter and GTFO.
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 1136x640
>>77934654
Most scholars agree that the NT authors cite and use the LXX. Paul also shows infleunce from the deuterocanonical book of Wisdom
>>
>>77935480
And yet, Paul remained a tent maker.
>>
>>77935673

All heretics must hang.
>>
>>77935394
Matthew 23:35 "That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar."
This shows that Jesus used the hebrew canon which has the same books as protestant canon but in different order, genesis being the first and 2 chronicles the last.
>>
>>77935738
Hang Paul first
>>
>>77935448
>You enter into the New Covenant by faith alone.
Jesus say otherwise. You heretics gonna burn hard.
>>
>>77934940
>Anti-Christ Doctrines
I know a site that can debunk this
Fair Mormon.
>>
>>77935448
Refute James, and consequently Jesus, then heretic.
>>
>>77935891
Too late, Paul is Dead.
>>
>>77935693
"Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel."
Paul remained tent maker from his own volition but did not demand the same from others.
>>
>>77935612
CES Letter Debunked
http://en.fairmormon.org/Criticism_of_Mormonism/Online_documents/Letter_to_a_CES_Director
>>
>>77929251
Protestantism is almost Islam tier retarded.
But at least the founder of the cult wasn't a pedophile gangleader, so there is that.
>>
>>77935480
I can't argue a mans full time job. But how many are both devoted full time, and not using religion to make money be it in sales or a false donation in the name of acceptance, not to ensure the holy leader survives?
>>77935001
Christianity isn't the only belief system I take from, it is the only abrahamic though. Mock my chakra books or my smudging all you want. I know I'm connected to something* above me
>>
>>77935841
Have you read this site Apostoles used those 7 books for sure. So logically Jesus, as their teacher, do it too.
>>
>>77935841
That says nothing about the canon which the NT authors show preference for the LXX and infleunce as we see in Paul. Any notion of a canon in Early Christianity is one that is fluid with open edges and a core set of agreed books. This is why different fathers all have differing views on what the canon is. The duterocanon is accepted to varying degrees and there are some NT books being disputed
>>
>>77935973
Dude. You Mormonism is a heresy. It always have been. Galatians 1:8
>>
>>77929251
>every tree that does not bare good fruit shall be cut down and thrown into the fire
- Jesus

>show me your faith without works, and I'll show you my faith by mv works
- James, brother of Christ and head of church in Jerusalem
>>
>>77933441
>But Luther spoke the truth...
He did, as far as Jews. And now his own followers have officially condemned the words of their own founder, and their chief activity now is importing Somalis into White areas of the US.

Look up "lutheran charities, somalis" and see what you turn up..
>>
>>77936595
But that clearly say the gospel has to different to be heresy. You have an incomplete understanding of LDS doctrine which falls perfectly inline with all established doctrine.
>>
>>77929362
Hat tipper safe space has been violated. OP better include a trigger warning next thread.
>>
>>77936698
>not by works if righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us
- Paul, the first apostle to preach to the filthy goyim

Let me differentiate that Paul's definition of works is following religious sacraments and practices as a means to heaven, while James' definition of works is doing good ("perfect and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this - to visit orphans and widows in their distress...")

Cuckolics think keeping sacrements will get them into heaven, but its helping others selflessly like the good samaritan, that will demonstrate their true faith.
>>
>>77936951
>Implying that catholics are better
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/10/vatican-tells-catholics-not-to-attempt-to-convert-jews
https://cruxnow.com/church/2015/09/06/pope-opens-the-vatican-to-refugees-calls-on-europes-churches-to-follow-suit/
http://www.infowars.com/pope-francis-likens-jesus-to-isis-says-muslims-migrants-must-breed-with-europeans/
>>
>>77936957
But your gospel is different. Your theology is different. You rites are different. Your traditions are different. And so on http://www.catholic.com/tracts/distinctive-beliefs-of-the-mormon-church
>>
>>77929787
>i don't have to follow any of christ's teachings only believing

False its just that you don't need a priest as intermediary talk to god (the Catholic church says you do)

As a Congregationalist i can pray any where. I am not required to go to a certain building at a certain time to talk to God or J.C.
>>
>>77938032
>(the Catholic church says you do)
False
>>
>>77929362
>forum

Fuck off funnyjunk
>>
File: Wydatki.jpg (957 KB, 736x6270) Image search: [Google]
Wydatki.jpg
957 KB, 736x6270
>>77937474
>Catholics think keeping sacrements will get them into heaven
True. We fallow orders of Christ.
,>but its helping others selflessly like the good samaritan, that will demonstrate their true faith.
True. And we do it.
>>
>>77935480
>(modest)
>personal jets
ok, buddy
>>
Just treat everyone bad and be faithfull.. This doesnt work. Faith will afect your doings aswell.
>>
>>77938389
>Americans
>Degenerate
Choose two
>>
Since you protestants love scripture so much:
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if a man says he has faith but has not works? Can his faith save him?[a] 15 If a brother or sister is ill-clad and in lack of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 So faith by itself, if it has no works, is dead.

18 But some one will say, “You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith apart from your works, and I by my works will show you my faith. 19 You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder. 20 Do you want to be shown, you foolish fellow, that faith apart from works is barren? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he offered his son Isaac upon the altar? 22 You see that faith was active along with his works, and faith was completed by works, 23 and the scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was reckoned to him as righteousness”; and he was called the friend of God. 24 You see that a man is justified by works and not by faith alone. 25 And in the same way was not also Rahab the harlot justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out another way? 26 For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so faith apart from works is dead.

The bible couldn't be clearer.
>>
File: 1456909750338.png (301 KB, 682x530) Image search: [Google]
1456909750338.png
301 KB, 682x530
>>77929251
>salvation is a gibs me dat
Yeah you're a protestant all right
>>
>>77929251
Would not faith automatically make you do the works though? Protestants sound like a lazy heretics. Hurr I believe so i won't do anything lol god you own me already why bother.
>>
File: mem1.png (34 KB, 1025x557) Image search: [Google]
mem1.png
34 KB, 1025x557
>>77937355
>>
File: soldiers and crist.jpg (101 KB, 720x600) Image search: [Google]
soldiers and crist.jpg
101 KB, 720x600
>>77930254
What exactly does "works" mean?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (31 KB, 313x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
31 KB, 313x200
>>77938257
So you couldn't feed the world by selling the Vatican?
>>
>>77938759
Living how God wants you to live. Doing kind things for others. Being a good person.
>>
>>77938621
That's not in the Bible
>>
>>77938657
>Protestants sound like a lazy heretics.
that's because they are.
>>
>>77938951
James 2:14-26

Or are you complaining that I didn't use KJV?
>>
>>77929251
>Don't be a good person, Jesus will save you either way
Dumb.
>>
>>77938657
Because they are lazy heretics
>>
>>77929362
This is a Christian board, founded on Christian principles.
>>
So basically you can do whatever you want, God/Jesus doesn't care about any of that, only whether you have faith or not?

In other words, a guy who rapes kids will go to Heaven because he has faith, whereas someone who regularly helps other people and leads a good life will go to Hell just because he has no faith.

This interpretation of Christianity is vile to the core and I have known too many Protestants with this logic. It's a lot like Islam!
>>
>>77938951
Idiot. If you're gonna believe in stupid shit, at least read the fuckin book.
>>77938970
kek
>>
Ctrl + f "grace"

I'll pray for you all.
>>
>>77938107
>(the Catholic church says you do)
>False

Catholic know so little of their own faith, can you atone for you sins with out a priest?

You probably don't even understand that in the Catholic Church communion means you are literally drinking Christs blood
>>
>>77938257
That is some twisted apologetics in that image.

>wealth of a 1000+ year institution accumulated from mindfuckery
>muh charities in the US
>God will only come to a pretty house
>claims ostentatiousness is minimal
>provides no evidence to assert that claim

You better have faith. It's works like these that condemn all you idolaters and pederasts to hell.
>>
>>77929787
James says that faith without works is dead. Not that the works justify the person, but that the works validate the faith. Good works are fruit that provide evidence for the faith that brings salvation.

One can be fairly certain that someone who claims Christ, yet lives in utter depravity does not have faith that God's path is the most satisfying or that Christ is truly the Savior of men.
>>
File: cns_web_20140115__12v2051.jpg (57 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
cns_web_20140115__12v2051.jpg
57 KB, 600x404
>>77939379
Remember the time that the keys to heaven were given to Martin Luther? Neither do I.
>>
>>77936001
James never said weeks bring justification.

For example, driving a bus does not make you a licensed bus driver, it is EVIDENCE that you are a licensed bus driver, but it is actually the license that makes it licensed. Likewise, faith is what justifies you, and your good works are evidence of that justification.
>>
File: snake come on.jpg (516 KB, 1200x833) Image search: [Google]
snake come on.jpg
516 KB, 1200x833
>>77929251
>be protestant
>run around raping little girls
>burn down buildings
>steal candy from babies
>punch pregnant women in their guts to give them miscarriages
>"But I believe in God!"
>welcome to heaven, my son
>>
>>77939345
>Catholic know so little of their own faith
this gonna be good.
>can you atone for you sins with out a priest?
technically you can. what now, faggot?

>You probably don't even understand that in the Catholic Church communion means you are literally drinking Christs blood
why else would they do it? whats the point of eating shit tasting bread and 99 cent wine?
>>
>>77929251
what if faith is a work?
>>
>>77938806
Probably it's not possible at all. But even if it is we won't do it anyway. It would be equivalent of destroying a First Temple to build houses for Nubians. Plus we already running all sort of canteens and aid for poor.
>>
>>77939726
>bread
Communion wafers you lapsed, fallen bastard
>>
>>77939828
nigger what?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacramental_bread

communion wafers are a type of bread, faggot.
>>
>>77929251
True faith results in good works and the bearing of good fruit.

Faith and works go hand-in-hand.

If you do not produce good works, then it is very likely that you do not have true faith.
>>
>>77939645
That's the worst analogy for sola Fide I have ever seen. The worse part is that all Protestants have to do is agree that works is important for Salvation but such works are on the basis of faith and not of itself. a licensed bus driver who does not perform can face penalties and have it revoked
>>
>>77939345
>Catholic know so little of their own faith
And 500 years old memes are better?
>can you atone for you sins with out a priest?
You know what the atone means, right? Because it looks like you don't.
Maybe you meant sacrament of Penance and Reconciliation? Then yes, we can do it without a priest. Jesus say that.
>You probably don't even understand that in the Catholic Church communion means you are literally drinking Christs blood
I know that. I wouldn't get eucharist if it's not the real Flesh and Blood of our Savior. This is a whole point. http://www.protestanterrors.com/#25
>>
>>77939547
I'm pretty sure that's called grace and written into the hearts of men according to Paul

Still has nothing to do with the wealth of Babylon being held in the devil's baubles.

Since the church is so into giving and acts of charity...

Would the Vatican go broke if every kid in the world who had his asshole blown out by a member of the clergy get to pick out one object in the Vatican?
>>
>>77940032
That's the loosest interpretation of the word bread I've ever seen

I love communion wafers though tbqh familia
>>
>>77929953
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3QCpp2J5M0
>>
>>77940505
not really. you being ignorant doesnt mean its a loose interpretation.
>>
>>77929251

if you're a kiddy diddler and you don't work on not being a kiddy diddler and making restitution for it, no amount of faith will get you into heaven...
>>
File: 8468468465.jpg (10 KB, 244x207) Image search: [Google]
8468468465.jpg
10 KB, 244x207
>>77939680
http://www.bookofconcord.org/fc-ep.php#IV.%20Good%20Works.
>That good works certainly and without doubt follow true faith, if it is not a dead, but a living faith, as fruits of a good tree.
>We believe, teach, and confess also that all men, but those especially who are born again and renewed by the Holy Ghost, are bound to do good works.
>We also reject and condemn the dogma that faith and the indwelling of the Holy Ghost are not lost by wilful sin, but that the saints and elect retain the Holy Ghost even though they fall into adultery and other sins and persist therein.
>>
File: image.jpg (283 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283 KB, 640x1136
>>77940505
Hold up, you don't even believe the bread is the body of Christ like the first Christians
>>
File: umad.jpg (62 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
umad.jpg
62 KB, 500x353
>>77941034
http://www.bookofconcord.org/fc-ep.php#VII.%20The%20Lord%27s%20Supper
>We believe, teach, and confess that in the Holy Supper the body and blood of Christ are truly and essentially present, and are truly distributed and received with the bread and wine.
>We believe, teach, and confess that the words of the testament of Christ are not to be understood otherwise than as they read, according to the letter, so that the bread does not signify the absent body and the wine the absent blood of Christ, but that, on account of the sacramental union, they [the bread and wine] are truly the body and blood of Christ.
>>
>>77940386
Go bow down to you'r king (the Pope) you Cannibal.

The Protestant faith is best, its what built America. They don't call it a catholic work ethic.

And yes you need a priest to communicate with God according to the catholic church
>>
File: Its Time.png (325 KB, 908x525) Image search: [Google]
Its Time.png
325 KB, 908x525
>>77929251
The truth.

John 10:28-30King James Version (KJV)

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

30 I and my Father are one.

Romans 8:38-39King James Version (KJV)

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
>>
>>77941440
You're a heretic.
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 1136x640
>>77941383
That anon may not even be a Lutheran. This triggers Luthor
>>
>>77941590
Are you going to murder us like your forefathers?
>>
>>77941440
It's Enlightenment values which are in opposition to Protshit values that built America.
>>
>>77929251
MUH FAITH ALONE
His ideas created the heretical churches that infest America. They have brought up a generation of idiots who blindly support Israel and Jewish puppets. Fuck them all
>>
>>77941837
Matthew 15:9 - But in vain they do worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men.
>>
>>77941440
>And yes you need a priest to communicate with God according to the catholic church
NO, you dont. please stop spewing bullshit that you know nothing about.
>>
File: image.jpg (305 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
305 KB, 640x1136
>>77942046
Explain this
>>
>>77942101
It says not to be a drunkard. Which is different.
>>
>>77942394
Daniel 7:25
25And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

At any time you disagree with what is already established in scripture you are creating the doctrines of man.
>>
>>77942615
Like you are doing right now? Lel
>>
>>77942837
Its called scripture. You might want to read it.
>>
>goyim fighting amongst themselves

ITS WORKING
>>
>>77942939
Which came from Tradition and requires Tradition to read. Show me a Church Father who believes in Sola Scriptura. Here's a tip, YOU CANT
>>
File: 1434199880509.jpg (93 KB, 536x640) Image search: [Google]
1434199880509.jpg
93 KB, 536x640
>>77933431

> popes were literal degenarate faggots for centuries that made money from goys
> dey were dem good boyz
>>
>>77943924
You believe all the Prophets spoke out of turn in the face of God?
>>
>>77929382
>I am the way the truth and the light. No one comes to the father except through me
t. John 14:6
>>
>>77944088
>John 14:6
It's life, not light, heretic.
>>
File: 2-Women-Laughing.jpg (32 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
2-Women-Laughing.jpg
32 KB, 300x269
>idolatry
>believing in heretical "holy magic"
>praying to saints
>religious leaders that live incredibly luxurious and pampered lifestyles

(((Catholic))) """"""Christians""""""
>>
File: remove merchant.jpg (92 KB, 610x352) Image search: [Google]
remove merchant.jpg
92 KB, 610x352
>>77943616
We may fight but there is at least one thing where we agree.
>>
>>77944037
You believe that the Bible falls down magically from the sky?
>>
>>77944366
Indeed.
+Hebrews 10 – one sacrifice, rejection of perpetual sacrifice (refutes mass)
+Exodus 20:4 (10 commandments) – no statues, nor bow to them
+Isaiah 8:19 – no prayers to the dead;
-When someone tells you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living?
+Romans 3:21-31, Romans 4 – Justification by grace through faith
+Galatians (all) – justification through faith apart from works
+1st Timothy 3 – married pastors/priests, refutes forced celibacy
+1st Timothy 4:1-5 – refutes dietary laws (no meat, lent) as well as celibacy
+Acts 10:25-26 – Peters tells Cornelius not to bow to him
-When Peter entered, Cornelius met him, and fell at his feet and worshiped him. But Peter raised him up, saying, “Stand up; I too am just a man.”
+Luke 11:27-28 – Jesus rebukes woman for revering Mary
-While Jesus was saying these things, one of the women in the crowd raised her voice and said to Him, “Blessed is the womb that bore You and the breasts at which You nursed.” But He said, “On the contrary, blessed are those who hear the word of God and observe it.”
+Luke 8:19-21 – “My mother and brothers are these who hear God's word and put it into practice.”
-Jesus had brothers
-Zero reverence for mother
+Matthew 12:46-50 – same as above
+John 2:1-4 – Mary asks for wine. “Woman, what have I to do with thee?”
>>
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 1136x640
>>77944366
>>
>>77930426
Eph 2:10
Works are the result of salvation, not the other way around

If someone says they have faith, but they don't act out what they say, it is a false faith
>>
>>77944520
I believe that the Word which is Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit has written the entire Bible.

Revelation 22:18-19King James Version (KJV)

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

2 Timothy 2:15 KJV
15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
Hebrews 4:12 KJV
12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
>>
>>77944582
No. If it is then the whole working out salvation bs Paul said is pointless and ridiculous
>>
>>77944690
Where in the Bible is the definition of it's composition?
>>
>>77944713
Verse?
>>
>>77941837
Eph 2:8-10
Romans 4

I follow the Bible not men :(
>>
>>77944713
Once salvation is received it is permanent. As evidenced by Jesus Christ himself saying so.

What Paul was often talking about was his rewards in Heaven and how Christians should behave to be the salt of the earth and the light that we should be.

>>77944782
The whole Bible defines itself and refers to itself and is complete. There are many different kinds of language used in the Bible. Jesus Christ continually used the OT because it was true and Jesus Christ did no untrue thing. Jesus Christ gave his Apostles the Holy Spirit to walk in truth and to establish the ways which people should walk thereafter. John the last Apostle closed the book with Revelation. It is all we need for guidance and instruction.
>>
>>77929251
That's useless. Make them believe they need to work for it. What is religion if not a noble lie?
>>
File: 1john1-6.jpg (119 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1john1-6.jpg
119 KB, 800x800
>>77939680
>>
>>77945165
If the whole Bible defines itself then I expect the list of it's books in it. But this is not to be found. You do not answer the question. If Salvation is as you said, then Paul's language is pointless even as you said here. Your view is in fact implying that God presestines individuals. Thus, he deliberately made satan rebel against him by mind controlling him
>>
>>77945312
Eph 2:8
For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
>>77945391
Key word. Practice. It is ideal to practice and follow the laws that God has established but we are not saved by them. Life is much more complete following the holy spirit which is given to us and to live in the light of the Word that has been given to us for instruction. We also receive rewards in life which is joy and in death which are rewards.
>>
>>77945664
God's not going to give order to society and defend the country.
>>
>>77945626
>If the whole Bible defines itself then I expect the list of it's books in it.

>never heard of a table of contents
>>
>>77945879
The table of contents aren't in the books of the Bible. It's just added into the Bible placed together. Yet in all those books, no definition of composition is found
>>
>>77929251
>let's just forget the boom of James why don't we

Friendly Reminder to pray for heathens because they know not what they do.
>>
>>77945832
The Bible teaches those who trust in their walls always fall. Jericho comes to mind here.
>>77945626
There are many ways of verifying scripture. If you want to see what scripture can hide in its self to authenticate itself watch these videos at least once in your life.

God is greater then any of us can possibly imagine. He has not left us stranded in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-XqAHZiDRo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
>>
>>77946069
James was giving a list of works which are given to us by being saved in the first place. He is reassuring those who are uncertain of their salvation.
>>
>>77930666
Nobody has checked Satan's digits? Fuckin hell m8
>>
>>77946119
Again, where in Scripture is the definition of its composition. If there's none we have a matter of faith whose authority lies not in Scripture itself, destroying Sola Scriptura. Show me a church father who believes in Sola Scriptura, you'll find none
>>
>>77946369
Its hard to notice the ashes beneath our feet.
>>
>>77946513
2 Timothy 2:15 KJV
15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
Hebrews 4:12 KJV
12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
>>
>>77946205
James' wording doesn't even support the shit you are spewing here
>>
>>77946604
None of these verses shows us the definition of Scripture or its boundaries
>>
>>77946513
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Remind me. Who is the Word?
>>
>>77946679
Revelation 22:18-19King James Version (KJV)

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

This is the book which speaks of the end times. Tell me. Does it say we should add to it?
>>
>>77946740
The Word is Jesus. Too bad that word isn't the Bible retard
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 640x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 640x369
Salvation is by faith alone. We can not earn our way into heaven. Christ's sacrifice does that for us. That's the point. If we don't follow God's commands he will punish us and rekt our shit if we go too far, but he won't throw us in hell. Salvation can't be lost

https://m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKocFzMssb7UPDklllRyJO7rkOIee7sRA_D3A9PDIfRIgVP_s4SVAg5Cg6rAKVGMD4bSYjhMtp6tWnx_GbtU-tomCY5b7w&v=gAY8wLXzLg8
>>
>>77946811
It only talks about itself. It doesn't tell us about what scripture is composed of
>>
>>77946882
Don't follow God's commands and go to Hell, that entails effort and doing stuff! Holy fuck you contradick yourself stupid
>>
>>77946614
Reread the entirety of James keeping this verse from Jesus Christ himself in mind.

John 10:28-30 KJV
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Romans 8:38-39 KJV
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

>>77946862
>insults after speaking the truth
I see.
>>77946933
Matthew 5:18King James Version (KJV)

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
>>
>>77947037
I do follow God's commands you fucking idiot. I never said you shouldn't. I think the video explains it pretty well. Nobody who truly knows God is trying to piss God off and not follow his commands. It's because we honor his commands and love Him and don't want him to punish us, those punishments just aren't being thrown in hell
>>
>>77947133
Well done. You tell us that there is no free will and that God made Satan rebel against him and is in control of him. He made Adam and Eve cause the fall and blamed them for it, yet it is in fact he who made it happen. All attrocities caused by God as part of his plan to make sure those he chose will not be plucked from his hands. What an evil God you worship.
>>
>>77946933

2 Timothy 3:16-17King James Version (KJV)

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
>>
>>77941440
>Go bow down to you'r king (the Pope)
My king is missing (I am still looking for you, my dear Jagiellon). My King is Jesus. And Pope is a vicar of Christ
>you Cannibal.
I am as cannibal as Apostoles. And I am proud of it.
>
The Protestant faith is best
Objectively false. You spawned the modern day degeneracy alongside the Jews.
>its what built America
Masons did it tho.
>And yes you need a priest to communicate with God according to the catholic church
Read Catechism.
>>
>>77947430
Where is scripture's boundaries defined here?
>>
>>77947428
Job 1:6-12King James Version (KJV)

6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.

7 And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

8 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

9 Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?

10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.

11 But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.

12 And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord.

Is this why you called God evil? He rewarded him twice as much in the end for his faithfulness and for not blaspheming Him.

Isaiah 57:15
For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

God already knows everything.
>>
>>77947851
I see your point but please watch those videos I linked you. The books of the Bible that we have in our possession very cohesively go together and cannot be broken apart. Revelation is obviously not "traditions of man". I suggest you look into how Talmudic Jews came into existence and their beliefs as well to try and understand why a lot of people look at the Catholic congregation with great suspicion.
>>
>>77934186
>>77933431

The catholic world was being ripped apart by division and disunity before Luther's father's father's father was around. You know, the Babylonian Captivity of the Avignon Popes, the western schism which succeeded it, the 1204 sack of Constantinople, the incessant feuding of French and British crowns when the Pope was clamoring for someone to hold a crusade to beat back the Turks (and then Nicopolis happens as an abject failure).

>>77937474

Do you worship Paul or do you worship Christ? Does salvation come from Christ or from Paul?

For all the talk of Catholics being pagans from you protestants you all worship the Old Testament more than the New.
>>
>>77948355
John 10:28-30 KJV

I guess you haven't heard the good news. Rejoice.
>>
>>77929251
Yeah, sure. Commit sins as you will, if you believe in God you will have a place in heaven.

Gay? Believe in God and you'll be in heaven
Murder? Believe in God and you'll be in heaven.
>>
I'm scare m8s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvieFJhJFK0
>>
Arbeit macht frei.

;^)
>>
>>77947979

I don't understand myself why God couldn't know everything and yet free will still exist. That he knows what choice we will make does not mean he made that choice for us - omnipotence is all powerful but does not mean he must always apply that power in everything known and seen at all times. He can choose when and where to show his power and when and where to not do so.

>>77948482

That is saying that he gives his followers eternal life, and that no man shall take them away from him. And that God is greater than any and no man can take the faithful out of his hand, and then that Christ and God are one.

Doesn't say anything about "all you have to do is believe and you are saved" or that good works are not needed as well.

Then you have Christ's literal words that every tree that does not bear good fruit shall be cut down and thrown into the fire.

If the words of Christ and the words of an Apostle are in contradiction then I will take the word of Christ over the apostle any day and any circumstance.

(Matthew 7:21
>Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
>>
>>77941714
Now you're just a nigger
>>
File: 1457132835249.jpg (32 KB, 573x591) Image search: [Google]
1457132835249.jpg
32 KB, 573x591
>>77930473
Out
>>
>>77949265
>insults
>>77949240
The Bible only says we can know God but not understand Him. We can only know Him through Jesus Christ reconciling us through His Blood.

However to be honest with you. I'd much rather God was more easily understood but he obviously way beyond our understanding.

At least quote the whole thing.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Here is the rest of the sentence which you avoided.
>>
>>77938759
well it means labor.
In every sense of the word.
Labor is defined most of the time as a struggle for life and it's seen by calling birth labor as well.
In christian philosophy labor is painful but need for salvation.
I personally believe that all men like labor to an extent, this why we invented non-critical labor such as sports to prove labor is it's own end.
Christianity is actually simply telling us to live our lives not as monks and ascetics but to live it to share hapiness and kindness this way even if it mean sacrificing pleasure.
>>
>>77949595
Wasn't an insult. You're just acting like a nigger. Evil whitey killed innocent niggers and I demand recompense.
>>
>>77948892
Why would you purposefully do that if you have the Holy Spirit and feel God's love and recognize Christ's sacrifice?

But even if you did these things, are you saying God couldn't save them, or that God doesn't have love and grace for us, or that Christ's sacrifice wasn't for the forgiveness of sins?
>>
>>77949662
Speaking in the ideal ways to live as a Christian. I think the greatest commandment Love God plus love our enemies and to be longsuffering with people comes to mind a lot for me. That is my personal cross to bear.
>>
>>77949750
So you're racist?
>>
>>77950092
>asking this fucking question
>ON /pol/
Holy shit now this is shitposting!
>>
>>77950459
Its a serious problem if he's a Christian.
>>
>>77950581
It depends on how you define racism I guess
>>
>>77940349
No, it's an adequate analogy. Any analogy can be broken by taking it too literally.

The point is this: faith alone is what saves a man. Once a man has turned from evil ways and repented, he is given a new life and -this is important- new desires. He still will battle with the flesh, but because of his conversion, his sin has been put to death and may no more rule over him. So a man who does good deeds in faith does so because of his faith, and is therefore justified. But a man who does good works and has no faith has not truly done a good work, and is not justified.

A man who claims faith, but does no good work is a liar, since the faith not only justifies a man, but transforms him.

Get it?
>>
>>77950581
no the definition of man is finicky at best in the holy scriptures, and judging people with a logical statistical basis is in no way against christianity.
>>
>>77950581
It's not. You can bring the sword to those you see as a threat.
>>
>>77950673
>>77950736
>>77950743

Galatians 3:26-28King James Version (KJV)

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 3:11King James Version (KJV)

11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

1 John 2:11King James Version (KJV)

11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

Common.
>>
File: Sarayi_Album_10a.jpg (369 KB, 760x1125) Image search: [Google]
Sarayi_Album_10a.jpg
369 KB, 760x1125
>Muh heresy is better and truer than yours
Kek at you kufars, wehen will you finally learn ?
>>
>>77951211
God may forgive all mens.
Even mens who don't forgive other mens for righteous reasons.
Christ opinion on all is love but what really matter is how he tolerate hate inbetween his loved ones here.
And nowhere is there said that no greek man must judge a jew or that he can't act against their action and proliferation.
>>
File: turkishandmuslimculture.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
turkishandmuslimculture.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>77951344
>implying
>>
File: 1452524521111.png (1 MB, 1072x736) Image search: [Google]
1452524521111.png
1 MB, 1072x736
>>77929251
>being a protestant
Fucking lmao you unholy degenerate
>>
File: 11_03_originalxq.jpg (98 KB, 482x700) Image search: [Google]
11_03_originalxq.jpg
98 KB, 482x700
>>77929251
>Orthocucks say works are required for salvation

What a strawman. This is one of our daily morning prayers:

O my plenteously merciful and all merciful God, Lord Jesus Christ, through Thy great love Thou didst come down and become incarnate so that Thou mightest save all. And again, O Saviour. save me by Thy grace, I pray Thee. For if Thou shouldst save me for my works, this would not be grace or a gift, but rather a duty; yea, Thou Who art great in compassion and ineffable in mercy. For he that believeth in Me, Thou hast said, O my Christ, shall live and never see death. If, then, faith in Thee saveth the desperate, behold, I believe, save me, for Thou art my God and Creator. Let faith instead of works be imputed to me, O my God, for Thou wilt find no works which could justify me. But may my faith suffice instead of all works, may it answer for, may it acquit me, may it make me a partaker of Thine eternal glory. And let Satan not seize me and boast, O Word, that he hath torn me from Thy hand and fold. But whether I desire it or not, save me, O Christ my Saviour,! forestall me quickly, quickly, for I perish. Thou art my God from my mother's womb. Vouchsafe me, O Lord, to love Thee now as fervently as I once loved sin itself, and also to work for Thee without idleness, diligently, as I worked before for deceptive Satan. But supremely shall I work for Thee, my Lord and God, Jesus Christ, all the days of my life, now and ever, and unto the ages of ages. Amen.

>save me by Thy grace, I pray Thee. For if Thou shouldst save me for my works, this would not be grace or a gift, but rather a duty
>>
>>77929251
How can some protestants say gays are goin to hell if it's just faith alone?
>>
>>77952056
How does being a Protestant make you a degenerate?
>>
>>77952158
Only ignorant protestants say this. I know a gay Christian. Its his cross to bear. We all have crosses to bear.
>>
>>77929251
Daily reminder wishing for eternal happiness is all that's required for a short dopamine burst in the brain
>>
I thought orthodox was Sola fide as well.
>>
>>77952430
>ignorant protestants
redundant much?
>>
>>77952796
No, not really

In what ways do you think all Protestants are ignorant?
>>
>>77952777
Orthodox is way closer to Catholicism than protestantism.
>>
>>77952364
Because you'd be a protestant.
>>
>>77952796
I'm just going to be frank with you. I'm disenfranchised with all congregations in general. I go to Prayer to God and the Bible at the end of the day.
>>
>>77953088
Wow, now I truly see lol

So how does that make you degenerate?
>>
>>77953053
well for starters they're protestants.
>>
>>77953337
Literally not an argument or any point was made

And you call other people redundant lmao
>>
>>77953308
>americans
Jesus dude it's just like being gay, liberal or muslim. It's the same. It's not hard to to understand.
>>
File: protties.jpg (44 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
protties.jpg
44 KB, 850x400
>>77953492
Basically protestants don't know anything about early Christians.
>>
Croatia.
>>
>>77953660
How is it like any of those things

>>77953785
K lol
>>
>>77953785

You Catholics know nothing of Grace.
It's disgraceful.
>>
>>77954691
What do you mean we know nothing about it?
>>
>>77954810
You think God's grace won't save sinners. You think their works will. That's wrong
>>
>>77955169
But Catholics do believe grace saves.
http://www.catholic.com/tracts/grace-what-it-is-and-what-it-does
>>
>>77955784
So once you accept Jesus into your heart you're forgiven of your sins right?

Glad you agree
>>
>>77948302
The Jews NEVER have a notion of Sola Scriptura. You are not answering my point. If we follow Sola Scriptura, we see in Scriptures itself it's own definition of composition. If not, we cannot. Insofar you failed to show how such isn't the case
>>
>>77950676
"Faith Alone" is so vague but your definition is in contradiction with Paul and James. Your analogy also doesn't fit and is retarded as shit as I had explained. This you had explained here entails this >>77947428. Any 'battle' with sin is put there by God by implication as you said yourself that sin will not rule over anyone touched by God himself no more. So if a person becomes an apostate. It is not really the person's fault. God never touched him and made such part of his plan before making everything. But Paul's language of submission and obedience or working out his own salvation in fear and trembling opposes this. Good job making your position much more problematic
>>
>>77936001
jesus was such a faggot, why even care?
>>
>>77929251
Protestants only say that to justify the usury of their jew friends
>>
>>77929953
Add the Parable of Sheeps and Goats to that.
It blows >muh faith only saves the fuck out.
Matthew 25: 31-46
Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.