[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blue represents majority-male countries, pink represents majority-female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: humansexratio.png (138 KB, 1280x598) Image search: [Google]
humansexratio.png
138 KB, 1280x598
Blue represents majority-male countries, pink represents majority-female countries and green represents countries where the human sex ratio is considered to be equally split between males and females. What insights can this map provide us?
>>
That Australians are just as subhuman as worthless shitskin micro countries in south/central America and shitholes like Africa.
>>
>>77929126

Anyone?
>>
>>77929764

BUILD WALL
U
I
L
D

W
A
L
L
>>
Biologically speaking, males are born in times of poverty in all animal species as they do nkt limit the population and are disposable. Females are born mlre often in times of prosperity because more food will be available and denies can increase the population. That said, I don't think this map shows birth rates of a single year of period of time, and it is hard to get any meaning out of it without context
>>
>>77929126
That the death of Jo Cox was actually okayish because it meant one less female in Britain, and thus less of a difference between the number of men and women in Britain?
>>
Doesn't tell us anything because it doesnt show the magnitude of the difference.

Who cares if there is 49.99% men and 50.01% women? That is probably what most of the differences are anyway
>>
File: 1466378758621.gif (3 MB, 336x178) Image search: [Google]
1466378758621.gif
3 MB, 336x178
That I want to kill myself because no gf
>>
>>77929764
10 feet higher, Pedro.
>>
>>77929126
That you're a faaaaag.
>>
>>77930042
>>77930698
Le epeck meme squad
>>
>>77930481

Less Jo, more Cox? I'll stop now.
>>
>>77930646
>>77929825

There are more young men than young girls.
Girls die more before during pregnancy than boys.
However the premature death and life expectancy is iagainst men.

Basically: you can fuck a lot of old women but young ones are in shortage.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.