[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun Deaths in Prison-Island before/after gun ban pol btfo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: gunsdeaths.jpg (65 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
gunsdeaths.jpg
65 KB, 700x394
Gun Deaths in Prison-Island before/after gun ban

pol btfo?
>>
File: 1464141523268.jpg (1 MB, 1029x4529) Image search: [Google]
1464141523268.jpg
1 MB, 1029x4529
>>
>>77927709
wow way to rebuke that gun deaths drop after following a gun ban

oh wait you didn't
>>
File: image.png (33 KB, 523x342) Image search: [Google]
image.png
33 KB, 523x342
Looks to me like the ban did jack and shit, seeing as homicide first increased, then followed the same decline as the rest of the developed world
>>
>>77928052
Yes it does, it shows that banning guns increases crime.
>>
>>77927480
Why are we even having this debate again? Are you fucking new to the internet, bud?
>>
>>77927709
Aay, my younger brother is going to Kennesaw State next year, good to know it's a safe little place.
>>
>>77927480
Of course gun deaths go down but what you don't show is the amount of violent crimes or homicides committed with other weapons
>>
>>77928344
How many of those are innocents like children, gays and minorities?
>>
>>77927480
>Gun deaths.
Are you implying guns are the only method of killing?

How about a car ban? Car deaths are ridiculously high. It's not like anyone REALLY needs a car anyway.
>>
>>77928344
Yeah, but try telling that to these cunts. They're fucked.
>>
>>77927480
>Gun Deaths
>>
>>77927480

What's important isn't "gun deaths" (which are mostly suicide), but total murder. And total murder did not go down because of the gun ban.
>>
>>77927480

how about murders overall? As I see it, there was no real difference with or without guns.
>>
>>77927480

>gun deaths

not even trying

What are you sliding?

Reminder to all you autistic retards to sage these dumb threads
>>
>>77927480

Post the graph for the US after we doubled the number of guns in circulation, faggot.
>>
Over all...murder rates rose because even Austrailians can figure out how to kill without a gun.
>>
File: image.png (105 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
105 KB, 1200x900
Hmmm
>>
>>77928052
Gun deaths may drop, but deaths in general didn't. Why does it matter HOW people are killed? On one hand, you have less people getting shot, and on the other, you have less people being stabbed or bludgeoned to death all while people's rights to defend themselves are stripped. Go fuck yourself
>>
>>77933085
Oops, mispoke. The rights are stripped on the hand when there are less shootings. You get the gist though
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.