[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>UKIP is an epic failure >Trudeau elected >Muslim mayor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: (11).png (45 KB, 527x487) Image search: [Google]
(11).png
45 KB, 527x487
>UKIP is an epic failure
>Trudeau elected
>Muslim mayor of the UK
>Hofer not elected
>Brexit will fail
>Clinton will be elected
>Merkel will be reelected

PLEASE

END

IT

NOW
>>
Trump might have won if he kept the issue on the muslims instead of targeting the mexicans too. Who knows though about Hillary, she's a blatant liar who before said she did not support gays being married. Maybe she's lying now and will also deal with muslims correctly.
>>
>>77920637
HAPPENING HAPPENING
>>77920278
>>77920278
>>77920278
>>
File: YcaE340zPSg.jpg (76 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
YcaE340zPSg.jpg
76 KB, 604x340
>>77920637
>elected
There's your problem. For changes to happen you have to go on streets or overthrow government.
>>
>>77921386
OH I'm sorry did the election happen already?
>>
Better off not caring at all, it's like following a sport where your team is guaranteed to always lose. Focus on self-improvement and maybe one day you will be affect real change.
>>
>>77920637

>Muslim mayor of the UK

Do you know what a mayor is? It doesn't seem you do. Are you confusing it with Prime Minister?
>>
>>77921633
How about we still get election but smart people can vote several times?
>>
File: 1466328307732.png (625 KB, 1018x656) Image search: [Google]
1466328307732.png
625 KB, 1018x656
I'm convinced after reading the histories of communist nations from the documents after their falls that we live in a post-revolution west.
>>
>>77921921
Now let us think for a moment who picks those candidates you see on television. Isn't it established government and media that picks them? You wouldn't know how to vote for somebody you don't see on television, because television thinks he's not appropriate.
>>
File: ukip obama.png (237 KB, 540x302) Image search: [Google]
ukip obama.png
237 KB, 540x302
>>77920637
>UKIP is an epic failure

With 9 million votes (vs 11 million for the Conservatives), more votes than the Liberal Democrats and the SNP combined.

Fuck off, shill.
>>
>>77921921
>"let's give everyone with an academic degree multiple votes"
>every retarded gender studies idiot has now more voting power than a electrician

Great idea, François!
>>
>>77920637

>>UKIP is an epic failure
i dont think its an "epic" failure, they've had some staying power from what i've seen
>>Trudeau elected
well, i mean, canada. how relevant are they anyway?
>>Muslim mayor of the UK
*of london
>>Hofer not elected
aren't the voting again?
>>Brexit will fail
leave was winning big, and even after Jo Cox, its still close and could happen
>>Clinton will be elected
dont be so sure m8
>>Merkel will be reelected
i doubt that, however and even loonier lefty might make it in instead

not all hope is lost anon, cheer up
>>
File: Snímka obrazovky (88).png (73 KB, 861x615) Image search: [Google]
Snímka obrazovky (88).png
73 KB, 861x615
>>77923000
>With 9 million votes (vs 11 million for the Conservatives), more votes than the Liberal Democrats and the SNP combined.
what the fuck man
>>
>>77924921
>aren't the voting again?
No
>>
France will be first, History is written this way, nothing can start without us.
>>
File: DIY PEPE.jpg (67 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
DIY PEPE.jpg
67 KB, 720x960
>>77923000
>9 million votes

you mean 3.8 M right?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.