[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Japanese culture so great?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 15
File: 1458163356539.jpg (687 KB, 1280x886) Image search: [Google]
1458163356539.jpg
687 KB, 1280x886
I'm not talking about the weeaboo stuff. I'm talking about how Japanese people act from day to day. It seems like they are extremely organized, quiet, clean and peaceful. They never have a problem with waiting for their turn, or putting things where they are supposed to go. My friend said that one time on a train ride, he saw an iphone just sitting there, and no one took it. People left it there incase the person who forgot it showed up again.

This wouldn't happen anywhere else. Why are Japanese people so calm and collected and organized?
>>
Good genetics.
>>
You see the same traits in scandinavians and germans.

Unfortunately those countries are being destroyed now.
>>
>>77920447

It's the same way in homogeneous white societies. That's how it is in rural areas where I live.

I am sure not a lot different in Europe. Not counting Slavs.
>>
>>77920447

I've just been on holiday there, and it's true. Japanese people are tidy, polite, and never cause any disruption. They don't commit crimes because they consider it wrong, because it's socially unacceptable. If ever we noticed people being rude, loud, or disrupting the 'wa', we'd say to each other that they must be Chinese, and they always were.

All that conformism has a downside though. As an example, you never leave the office before your boss. If he's in there until 10, so are you, and if his boss stays until 11, well tough shit, so do you. It's also why they've had problems with companies hiding poor results from shareholders, and why individualism is frowned upon. They have a saying 'the nail that sticks out gets hammered down'. If you live in Japan, you do what is expected of you, not what you want.
>>
File: Honorarian flag.png (10 KB, 768x384) Image search: [Google]
Honorarian flag.png
10 KB, 768x384
>>77920447
Because they are a product of Japanese feudalism, the honor society, Bushido, the way of the Samurai.

We have something like that in Europe called "Chivalry", but the difference is that Europeans started ascribing certain values to human life, values which don't exist in reality, like rights and freedoms. Eventually, republicanism and the left came about, and the western world was destroyed.

Japanese, as I said, are a product of recent feudalism; they still have Confucius thought ingrained into them as children; honor to them is ritualistic; they practice manners, and this ritualistic manner practicing (what the west used to have) is what made Japan so great.

I know it doesn't mean much now, but this flag is something I made, something that kind of represents an ideology, like libertarianism, but completely the opposite.
Honorarianism. When people have honor, honor ALWAYS refines itself, giving people order and hierarchy; it's to turn chaos into social harmony. Where I live, we're still a product of the honor society, and it's largely dying out, because people are even more greedy, and life is more about money than honor. People aren't comfortable with the place in their society, so they create anxiety over trying to better themselves, and they end up stealing or kiling themselves. This is why we need honor; it's the backbone of not just western civilization, but ALL civilization.
>>
>>77920447
Ever been to Germany? Pretty much the same thing there.
>>
If you do bad it will return to you.
That and we have a strong sense of community/unity.
>>
File: 1451502328850.jpg (346 KB, 586x580) Image search: [Google]
1451502328850.jpg
346 KB, 586x580
>>77921237
>germany
>great
AHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAA THIS IS WHAT THE BURGERS ACTUALLY BELIEVE AHAHAHAHAHHAH HOLY SHIT CLETUS AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: 1449469188368.jpg (71 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1449469188368.jpg
71 KB, 800x533
>>77921546
You are trying too hard to shit on me.
>>
File: 1457555065249.jpg (66 KB, 960x491) Image search: [Google]
1457555065249.jpg
66 KB, 960x491
>>77920447
>>>/out/
>>>/jp/
>>
>>77921546
Dude ... tone down. Banta are only funny with a somewhat matter of fact tone. You can't just sperg out on the keyboard nigel, it looks desperate.
>>
Lack of niggers and nigger culture
>>
>>77921237
Hahaha, oh wow. You must be joking. I've been on vacation in Japan and it's nothing like Germany.
>>
>>77920911
This.
>>
>>77921906
I just meant in the idea of being clean and orderly. I went to Hamburg like 5 years ago and I was really surprised. Everyone walked on the sidewalks, waited in orderly lines, there was no trash, etc.
>>
>>77922154
>I just meant in the idea of being clean and orderly.
Nope.
>>
>>77920447
>This wouldn't happen anywhere else. Why are Japanese people so calm and collected and organized?

Same reason they are hopelessly dying out now: collectivist culture. Suppressing the individual might yield positive effects on the surface, but it fucks over the culture on the long run.

>>77921135
>Dat flag

Get the fuck out of here, leaf. /Pol/ is not a place for weeaboo shitposting.
>>
>>77922224
Shit, really? What happened in 5 years?
>>
>>77922281
It wasn't that way five years ago either. Japan is much cleaner than Germany.
>>
>>77921863
This really is the answer. It's answer for a lot of things.
>>
>>77921022
Germans are stingy and pedantic, they'll borrow you a dollar and call you the next day to return it, to put it in hyperbolic terms. The sense of order comes from autism not honor.
>>
>>77920447

because the 10% of society who cause chaos, are anti-social and individuals and rebels are pushed down the route of suicide by the majority.
>>
>>77922334
Eh, guess I havent been to Japan so I can't be talking. Just know, compared to the US, Germany is really fucking clean.
>>
>>77922428

What happens if I refuse to return the dollar?
>>
>>77922482

>Just know, compared to the US, Germany is really fucking clean.

Completely depends on the Metro. Nothing is one size fits all in America. Provided you have the means you can essentially choose the culture you want to belong to.
>>
>>77922598
That is true, I've seen areas cleaner and areas way worse. But I feel on average, Germany beats out the US for cleanliness.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dhlgwnDiGjw

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MlkesyBa_I
>>
>>77922718

That would not surprise me if we are talking strictly Urban areas. Urban areas in America are for the most part... filled with way too many blacks and other minorities to actually be a clean place, once you leave the facade of tourist spots and even some of those...
>>
>>77922522
You will pay, that's an order.
>>
>>77922227
>weaboo
What makes you think that?
>>
>>77922819
True, though even comparing US and German rural areas would be tough. Out of curiosity, where are you from?
>>
>>77920911
This.

My mother told me a week ago of her trip to a cafe. The clerk stopped working and left for the grocery store to buy something, and left the customers to serve themselves coffee and such in the meantime. When she returned, everyone queued to pay for what they had taken.

It fucking boggles my mind. In some nigger country, the place would've been robbed to hell and back.
>>
>>77922942

Northern central Minnesota. Rural area. White and Clean. Currently living in North Dakota. Same thing.
>>
>>77923141
I'm from Texas. I'm in the hills west of Austin (Westlake). White and Clean, just like your area. However, I used to live in Houston so my opinion of this world has been permanently darkened.
>>
>>77923262

Yes. I have done my fair share of traveling for work and leisure and it pretty much convinced me that I will never live in a Metro area and that includes suburbs.

I have a relative who visited me in lake country in Minnesota and now he wants to move here from his Urban hell.
>>
Japanese are the true aryans.

Snownigga can not compet. Japanese are the absolute master race.
>>
>>77922783

kek. Nice video.
>>
>>77923491
My sister just got accepted into a few colleges in the New York City area and she is stoked to live there. She wants to be right in Manhattan, in the middle of it all. I don't know how the fuck she is excited.
>>
File: yis.jpg (13 KB, 252x240) Image search: [Google]
yis.jpg
13 KB, 252x240
>>77922227
>/Pol/
>/P
>P

anti-weeb please go and stay go
>>
>>77923651

Manhattan is pretty safe actually, mostly because it is a police state. I hope she doesn't venture far off.
>>
File: MayGodForgiveUsAll.png (117 KB, 935x391) Image search: [Google]
MayGodForgiveUsAll.png
117 KB, 935x391
>>77922873
> honor society
> Bushido
> way of the Samurai

None of these things were ever real at any point of Japanese history. I guess you can argue that they theoretically existed during the Tokugawa period but that's a pretty big "theoretically" right there.

Consequently, jerking off to "muh hunurrrr" is pointless and is the equivalent of trying to swallow a cow-sized bluepill about Japanese history (read: typical weeabooism).

Pic very much related.
>>
>>77923718
>College aged girl
>Implying she won't venture far off

Wasn't aware Manhattan was actually decent though, I try to stay away from megalopolis areas.
>>
>>77922522
>>77922826

You receive another call the next day at the exact same time.
>>
>>77921906
I believe it, Japan doesn't have nearly as many mosques
>>
>>77923741
to be fair, the japanese are hopelessly in love with the American Cowboy and the lone gunman hero archetype that it embodies as much as foreigners revere their samurai duelists.
>>
>>77923651

It's because New York is so incredibly hyped in American culture as the be-all and end-all destination for fun, "high" culture, and shopping. I can't understand it but people are apparently enamored by the frenetic energy of the city

It seems like a lot of women are, particularly. I just base that on my own mother and sister who love New York City
>>
File: oh yeah.png (75 KB, 198x198) Image search: [Google]
oh yeah.png
75 KB, 198x198
>>77922227

>weeaboo shitposting.

wew lad you better go back to
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>77920447
Their culture went to shit in the 90s. Suicide is an everyday thing now days among teens and young adults
>>
File: l6pkTGc.png (362 KB, 523x592) Image search: [Google]
l6pkTGc.png
362 KB, 523x592
>>77922227
>Weeaboo shitposting
>Is on a website made for discussion of anime

I agree with >>77924088
>>
>>77924033

I went there with my mother and sister also about 4-5 years ago. They thought it was amazing.

It was hot and smelled bad. I couldn't wait to leave.
>>
>>77922227
>/pol/
>the politics board of a anime website
>not for weeaboo shitposting
>>
>>77924310
I think the part that really drags in the ladies to NYC is the shopping desu.
>>
>>77923046
>In some nigger country, the place would've been robbed to hell and back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XogbKRnZbhM

Welcome to America :^)
>>
Japanese culture isn't that great. Look at their suicides and herbivore men, created by the salaryman culture that grinds men down until they're dead on the inside.
>>
>>77924033
>grow up in upstate New York
>family moves for job offer
>tell friends in new state that I grew up in New York
>"Oh, the city! that must be interesting"
>no, you idiot, the rural part, where you can see the mountains
>"Oh"

You'd think the rest of the state didn't even exist. I eventually got into a class trip to the city, it has nice and shitty places, pretty much exactly what I expected.
>>
>>77921135
You mean they're autistic.

I mean, I like honour and all that, but too much of it can cause problems. Everything in moderation, even honour.
>>
>>77924088
>>77924202

I'm okay with weeaboo stuff, just not thousand-times-folded-steel tier shitposting.
>>
I find japanese culture interesting (not a weeb).
>>
File: wakaba-onoue-41.jpg (174 KB, 960x1165) Image search: [Google]
wakaba-onoue-41.jpg
174 KB, 960x1165
Hey, Japs. You like Onoue Wakaba?
>>
File: sylvie4.png (2 MB, 1387x916) Image search: [Google]
sylvie4.png
2 MB, 1387x916
>>77924202

thanks burgerfriend.
>>
>>77923741
Of course they are real. They ARE real right now, today. Their culture is a living testament to the honor they bestow through various institutions, like Bushido, Confucianism, feudalism, etc. Many Japanese are going through a globalist phase, because they're losing their sense of honors; they want progress, but this sense of progress is immoral because progress that doesn't benefit society isn't progress at all.

It's very easy to dishonor someone in Japan. In the west, we don't have that... Anymore.
We used to have an honor system, like Chivalry, knighthood, royalty; and every time we have a post-feudal view of the world, the chaos becomes order and harmony.

Can you imagine what would compel you to kill yourself? Big whoop, you didn't participate in the draft; it's not a big deal to people like you, because you don't feel the loss of honor, as an example. But to many people back then, it was integral to feel honor, because it meant life or death. We're killing ourselves left and right, not for any real reason, just because we feel "depressed". Most people who are depressed say they feel better when they talk to people and socialize. My theory is that depression is the result of having no honor. You feel purposeless. And similarly to someone who committed shame to their family, suicide is the only option; but people don't feel the honor shame; they just off themselves without warning because they feel unloved or whatever.

That is YOU
>>
File: 300px-Détective_Noir.png (95 KB, 300x374) Image search: [Google]
300px-Détective_Noir.png
95 KB, 300x374
>>77924663
No worries m8
>>
>>77924010

Don't forget Elvis and a lot of American pop culture.
>>
They're super conservative. A bit too much I'd say, what with their high stress and suicide rates. They need to go a bit liberal to find the sweet spot between happiness and order.
>>
>>77920447

>Why are Japanese people so calm and collected and organized?

Because Japanese people are honorary Aryans/honorary whites. Jews fear the Samurai.
>>
File: 1466094910004.jpg (56 KB, 485x459) Image search: [Google]
1466094910004.jpg
56 KB, 485x459
>>77920447
It's called collectivism. Which is an exact opposite of individualism that lies at the foundation of Western civilization.

http://www.culture-at-work.com/jpnconflict.html
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.