[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do nogs always make fun out of "white people" food?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 30
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 500x557) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 500x557
Why do nogs always make fun out of "white people" food? Is there even such a thing as "black people" food? I get that spics or other minorities could get away with it but I've never seen anything that can be called black food.
>>
KFC
>>
>>77918338
Black people food is just a more greasy and sugary version of southern white food.
>>
We have more sensitive tastebuds because we didn't develop eating plants that actively discourage us from eating them with mild toxins.
This vulnerability to spicy food is one of the few things they have on us so they talk about it often.
>>
Because it's taboo for white people to make fun of nigger food. They're not really making fun of your food. They're lording their privilege over you.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 325x325
Salt
>>
>>77918562
>vulnerability to spicy food
Really? Vulnerability to spicy food? Have you tried not being a faggot?
>>
>>77918562
Also we don't love sugar and fats as much because white people have tastebuds adapted to civilisation - the people who eat sugar, fats, and other unhealthy stuff because it's tasty are the ones who died out or didn't reproduce. That's why white people generally eat more healthy and find healthier food tastier (although all humans suffer from liking unhealthy food).

I, for one, actually like the taste of plain sallad.
>>
>>77918562
Those melanin enriched bastards know our weakness!
>>
There needs to be a distinction between "white American" food and other white cuisine

That shit looks disgusting as fuck
>>
All the best chefs in the world are white. Also I'm from the south and the reason niggers have to cover their food in seasoning is because they get the worst cuts of meat
>>
>>77918663
See how much you link it to masculinity?
So easily programmed.
>>
>>77918562
What do you mean by us? You're not white.
>>
>>77918338
black people have no culture outside of air jordans and gangland style shootings so they defer their sadness upon white people on twitter AKA digital detroit.

truth be told, if I was a nigger, I'd probably do this to distract myself from the fact I never had a dad too.
>>
>>77918338
>Implying i would eat that shit
>Implying im impressed she put food on a plate
>That smug Twitter pic like I would even think about eating that
>Implying i wouldnt use longer noodles and sautee those shrimp

Why are woman pathetic at everything
>>
>>77918912
Talking about "vulnerability" is kind of exagerated. No one dies if they eat spicy foods, just most people don't like them
>>
>>77918702
Nah, I eat jalapenos off the plant daily and regularly use habaneros in my cooking.
I need spicier peppers because I've become extremely tolerant to both.
>>
>>77918967
Do we have to bring up percentages yet again? :\
>>
File: 1466368755700.jpg (122 KB, 1278x1181) Image search: [Google]
1466368755700.jpg
122 KB, 1278x1181
>>77918912
Really makes me think.
>>
>>77918442
Fried Chicken is literally a Scottish/Southern American thing. Plus, KFC literally has a old white guy as their symbol
>>
>>77918912
To be fair, eating spicier food on average is actually linked to testosterone, no kidding.
>>
It's funny how they call it "Soul food", but all soul food really is, is just decadent food, stuff that feels good in the body, like sex. I wouldn't call it "soul food"; it's FAR from being of the soul.
>>
>>77918338
Africans literally eat bird seed, dead wild animals and UN aid food
>>
File: 1368754661188.jpg (153 KB, 500x627) Image search: [Google]
1368754661188.jpg
153 KB, 500x627
>>77918699
you sound like a smug sperglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTpgqqLyAs8
>>
>>77918338
>Is there even such a thing as "black people" food?

inb4 massa only gave us the worst parts of the pig so of course it's causing heart disease / it's a government plot to kill of basketball americans
>>
File: Fried Chicken.jpg (1 MB, 2720x1880) Image search: [Google]
Fried Chicken.jpg
1 MB, 2720x1880
*shrug*
Food is food. No one owns a certain meal.
>>
>>77918912
See how much you link faggotry with masculinity?
So easily programmed.
>>
>>77918833
That's not white American food..

That's just shrimp thrown on some ( what looks to be) half cooked Macaroni
>>
>>77919109
More like diabetes and heart failure food (numba 1 killer of basketball americans other than each other).

Bacon grease mac and cheese with lard boiled kale, chitlings which are pork intestines, gravy and chicken waffles. Top that off with lean/and or saturated purple coolaid.
>>
>>77918338

Oh just let them have this one OP. It's not like black people have much to be proud of.
>>
>>77918338
Fry some chicken and throw a whole bunch of random spices on it, and you have 'soul food'
>>
>>77919184
>UN aid food
Germany actually sells African countries their Gammelfleisch
>>
File: 4frog.jpg (18 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
4frog.jpg
18 KB, 228x221
>>77918338
>mfw those noodles don't even look cooked
>>
A colored was actually saying this in one of my classes, that white people don't like spicy food.

>mfw I'm Italian

Black food isn't even spicy. It's just random co-opted Southern hick food. Tons of fat and salt.
>>
tbqh sould food is pretty good but its something I eat very rarely. Most black people cant cook for shit and when they do its cheap shit covered in too much flavoring or hotsauce
>>
>>77918338
>nogs always make fun out of "white people" food
Tell me more.

And stop stealing Russian Mead and pies.
>>
File: 1416685038205.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1416685038205.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
>white people bring bbq to the states way back
>hurr white people food so lame lol
>where's the seasoning cracka
>>
I have heard that there are parts of America where people live off nothing but casseroles, sandwiches, and jello, but i have never seen them. my family’s cooking is p. heavily seasoned – mostly with cheese and herbs, but that still counts as seasoning.

It is true that certain subgroups of white Americans do not generally eat *hot* food, but that’s because hotter regions have hotter food. compare Sichuan to Shandong or Texas to New England.

The fuck-whitey crowd probably wants to turn hotness of food into a signal of virtue, but w/e let’s see them try to eat hakarl.

Basically it’s a dig at (some) Reds, encouraged by Blues overawed by all the foreign ethnic food they are eating. Other Reds are busily munching Eastern and Southern European tastiness because thats where they immigrated from in the 19th c.

I think there’s some screwy classism going on there too, I think that European delicacies got raised to an absurd opulence level more than (some) Asian ones?

Also because we got stuck with fast foods being our most noticeable export here.

Eating ethnic food is one of those things, like going to college and having casual sex – to Blues, it’s part of the bare minimum of being a human and not a disgusting animal that needs to die.
>>
>>77918338
this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_food
it’s not african though - looks like normal european food
>>
File: Soul-Food.jpg (198 KB, 550x343) Image search: [Google]
Soul-Food.jpg
198 KB, 550x343
>"Soul food"

Kek
>>
File: 1426504784543.jpg (515 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1426504784543.jpg
515 KB, 2448x3264
When will whitey learn about superior cultured meals though?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VXQltHSkyY
>>
>>77918338
that looks like absolute shit, this woman is just too stupid to cook.

at least add some ketchup to this abortion of a meal

baka famalam
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 450x300
Most "black" food is actually Southern cuisine, which was eaten by both whites and blacks.

The only real black food is the stuff made from leftover shit like pigs feet.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 400x300
Their "fine colored cuisine" is literally killing more niggers a day then the KKK did in 200 years.

“No population in the United States has a higher obesity rate than African American women, four out of five of whom are overweight or obese, according to a 2012 study."

http://commonhealth.wbur.org/2012/11/why-are-four-out-of-five-black-women-obese

I fully support this.
>>
>>77919816
Collard greens are fucking awesome
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 223x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 223x290
>>77918989
Apt synopsis
>>
I was at IHOP yesterday and the black kid at the table next to me started pouring strawberry syrup on his eggs, hash browns and sausage. Like a LOT of it.

But we can't laugh at that because that would be racist.

Black people pour all kinds of disgusting "spices" on their food while complaining that white people eat bland food. Yeah, i'd rather eat bland hash browns with nothing on it than hash browns with strawberry syrup.
>>
Blacks eat garbage and plaster it in hot spices, then complain that it's whitey mans food if it's not hot enough.
>>
I've seen boy scouts cook better dishes.
>>
>>77920007
This i can confirm. Blacks eat weird stuff because that's what slave owners would give them the shit we didn't want.

But beyond that our food is roughly the same.

I don't think your average black person realizes that your average white person eats the same shit. The shit they make fun of is rich white people food usually.

But to them showering every day is a white person thing too.
>>
File: image.png (74 KB, 540x653) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74 KB, 540x653
>>77919423
>bacon grease mac and cheese with lard boiled kale, chitlings which are pork intestines

Blacks have the SS in their own kitchens
>>
>>77919545
I love spicy food.. Lol I make my pizza sauces with thai chili peppers. Fucking delish.

Being a product of British colonialism in Canada, my people worked with a lot of fish, lobsters, greens; we cooked pies, stews, chowders, etc. Always love sitting down for a bowl of nan's seafood chowder; tastier than anything I've ever experienced in my travels in the states.

>>77919271
This is basically what it was.
Grits, pigs feet, necks.. Poorman's food. But the thing is, poor people existed everywhere; we put up with eating lobster, a poor man's food, until it became popular, and now we're the main exporters of decent hard-shelled lobster. Fishermen were seen as less than scum; that's when the tides turned, and these rich people in town began to lose money, and the fishermen started making millions.
>>
>>77918338
> Is this pasta
Please kill me now
>>
>>77919800

> it’s part of the bare minimum of being a human and not a disgusting animal that needs to die

Can't say I disagree.

Hey you're gonna be a weird vanilla picky pleb if I take you out to eat? Hey. Look at me. Lose my number.
>>
>>77918338
They want to make fun of white people by saying that they eat too much canned food.
>>
File: us-food-aid.jpg (60 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
us-food-aid.jpg
60 KB, 400x250
>>77918338
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 576x579) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 576x579
>>77920473
I'm with Vinnie here, but this retarded bitch doesn't represent all white people.

I could post a picture of a nigger eating dry ramen, and that would be as relevant.

The truth is blacks are the LEAST curious about new and spicy foods.

>go to Thai Palace no blacks
>go to Hot Curry House no blacks
>go to Szechuan Spot no blacks

Just a bunch of whites sweating and gulping water after swallowing copious amounts of foreign spices.

Blacks use Louisiana Red Pepper and Vinegar sauce to excess and suddenly they're worthy of Michelin stars?

In what world you fucking retards?
>>
>>77918338

Black people food is just mcdonalds
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 580x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 580x335
>>77918338
Technically Africans not only eat "soul food" but often ARE "soul food"

http://newobserveronline.com/cannibalism-still-stalks-african-conflicts/
>>
>>77920849
Immaculate
>>
>>77918847
What defines a good chef? What defines the "best" chef? Making retarded expensive "exotic" stuff that tastes like shit anyways? Making the best tasting stuff? Having the most fame and prestige?

Because as far as I'm concerned honor of making foods with the best taste and nutrition belongs to Asians. Making the best looking for also belongs to Asians. I'm talking about Chicks and the likes of course. Pajeets with their spoonful of e-coli bateria into every recipe "cuisine" can go fuck off.
>>
>>77918338
WE WUZ SHRIMP N GRITZ
>>
Every culture has shit cooks. White people sometimes eat shit like cheese sandwiches or buttered noodles, sometimes black people eat at mcdonald's for 2 weeks of the month, sometimes Mexicans eat beans and rice, if someone hates themselves enough to eat garbage it's their personal problem.
>>
>>77918338
>Italy has One of the best foods on the planet
>this niggers think their KFC soul food is better
>>
Niggers like to pretend they've never had a slice of pizza before
>>
File: 6vScT.jpg (137 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
6vScT.jpg
137 KB, 717x880
>>77918699
>I, for one

stop right there
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (110 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
110 KB, 1920x1080
>>77919039
Same situation, bro. I've started cooking with scorpion peppers around 6 months ago. It just started to lose it's kick. It's sad state of affairs when the only thing hotter is pure capsaicin oil.
>>
>implying Fried chicken and macaroni and cheese isn't the quintessential American food and has nothing to do with black people
>>
>>77920992
Black people eat Indian food like crazy where I live, I was beginning to think it was a thing I hadn't known about. I always see black people at every Indian place I go to.
>>
>>77921989
Yeah and I know a tall Chinese guy
>>
Blacks are just ultra insecure about their place in the world and lash out at anything and everything to do with white culture that they can.
>>
>>77918338
White people use Mayonnaise and Blacks use Miracle Whip.
>>
>>77920200
You know most black people don't shower every day, its bad for their hair.

That's why they smell so bad
>>
Only yellows can make good food.
Whites and blacks are shit-eaters.
Italia and France are exceptions tho
>>
>people getting triggered over this

You know that's what they want. For ages blacks have been desperately trying to pin a condescending stereotype to whites. They try it with Crystal Meth.....doesn't really work and this is their next attempt. They want a nigger word they can pin on us. When you bitch about this, rather than condescendingly shake your head and change the subject they win.
>>
>>77919105

Source?
>>
>>77918498
Black people food is things like dried bats and okra.
All the other shit they eat is white people food.
Even those spices they like so much were obtained by our wars.
>>
>>77918989

>black people have no culture outside of air jordans and gangland style shootings

You mean black Americans.
>>
>>77919844
That was vile. It really explains why blacks are so much more obese than the rest of Americans though.
>>
>>77923084
Nah they don't. Because instead of shitting our pants over it we explain why the joke isn't funny. So it doesn't get spammed over and over until it's a meme that lasts for 3-6 months at most.
>>
>>77918912
I'm sorry if you can't handle spice achmed. Please go back to putting ketchup on your kebab.
>>
>>77918847
>best chefs in the world are white
>doesn't even iron chef
>>
Nigs are insecure and this is one of the few ways they can make fun of us
>>
>>77919844
>>77923230
Her kitchen is suspiciously clean and well equipped.
>>
>>77918702
White people are the ones breeding the hottest peppers.
>>
white people have been exposed to a huge variety of cuisines and have bastardised all of them. thats why you have things like kung pao chicken and tikka masala. white people made healthy foreign food really fatty and use small amounts of spice to cater to their tastes. that is what people mean when they say "white people food"

btw if you're the kind of white person who eats super hot chillies every day and brags about it.. you're a fucking loser
>>
>white americans literally can't into cooking
http://www.dailydot.com/lol/olive-oil-sheen-cooking-oil/
>>
>>77926765
>implying indian and chinese food is healthier

Top kek, those countries throw a ton of sugar in their food so their diabetes levels are going through the roof now that they're not starving from poverty as much anymore.
>>
>>77927162
>>
>>77923101
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/268978579_Some_like_it_hot_Testosterone_predicts_laboratory_eating_behavior_of_spicy_food
>>
>>77919534
>noodles
it's rice, faggot.
>>
>>77927302
that looks pretty good assuming its lightly salted and buttered.
lightly.
>>
>>77918338
This is "black people food:"

http://heretical.com/cannibal/congo1.html
>>
>>77927466
those are elbow noodles dumbass
>>
>>77920153
White people in the US do that shit too m8. A white girl I know literally puts ranch on everything she eats.

Sounds like your just angry man.
>>
>>77921580

you've never had authentic asian food in your life
>>
>>77927622
Nice meme name for babies wienes, lardass.
>>
>>77927682
I'm a eurofag who got here 2 days ago. Literally first restaurant i walked into i see is an american eating syrup on sausages and eggs. The fact that they were black only made it funnier.

Also if i am mad why are you the one being so defensive about it?
>>
>>77918562
Yeah but whites can drink milk so it's ok.
>>
File: 1450846681994.jpg (35 KB, 198x380) Image search: [Google]
1450846681994.jpg
35 KB, 198x380
>>77918338
pickled pigs feet(pic related)
chitlins
ham hock(basically a pig's knees)
hog maw(stomach of a pig)
ox tails
grits

that's about it
literally slave food that nobody besides animals were fed
>>
>>77920337
Gotta get me some fish cakes and rappi pie
>>
>>77918562

Dude tell that to any sweaty country boy with cut off sleaves pounding down 50,000 mondo mega death hot sauce slathered chicken wings at his family reunion.

If anything white people take spicy food to uncomfortable and borderline inedible levels.
>>
>>77928202
>implying blacks could figure out how to pickle food themselves

They just adopted things from the whites in the south and now they try to pass it off as their own.
>>
>>77927180
the people who came to white countries had to change their food to fatty sugary crap so white people would eat it. they don't eat that same food themselves and also their poverty is not even an issue if their cuisine's ingredients grow there naturally. its only an issue in developed countries where they actually have to be imported.
>>
>>77927302
Oh no a healthy meal is bad.

It sad because on days like Thanksgiving the niggers just assume it's a day to gorge themselves the really point of it is lost on them.
>>
>>77928791
>poverty is not even an issue if their cuisine's ingredients grow there naturally

What the fuck? You're saying that just because the food grows there there's never any food shortage and poverty is not a factor?

TIL there is no starvation in the world because you can grow food in them.
>>
File: 1443406252402.jpg (59 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
1443406252402.jpg
59 KB, 640x560
>>77929085
>TIL
what's this stand for?
>>
>>77929361
Today i learned
>>
>>77918562
Maybe for you.

I absolutely love spicy food.
>>
>>77929568
aren't spicy foods part of gypsy cuisine?
>>
>>77919395
From the thumbnail, that upper right piece looks like a horse head and neck.
>>
>>77929715
I connect it with indian and arabic cuisine more.
>>
>>77929085
I'm saying if it grows there it won't cost a lot so you can be poor and still afford food (i could have phrased it better). you're lumping poverty and famine together and thats not what i mean at all.
>>
How come White people always take a bottle of soda and ciggarets for lunch. While their stay at home wife doessnt cook nor tend to the children
>>
>>77927302
>muh crackas have no culture
>muh southern food
>muh chickems
Let's just all forget, that 99% of the best cooks in the world are non-black

The niggers really should be called out on their shit, otherwise they move forward with it. See Islam

Are ameriniggers the worst niggers?
>>
>>77920049
Yeah but there couldn't be a more pretentious umbrella term for certain kinds of dishes than "soul food." Just call it "damn good eats."
>>
>>77918562
>Bongland talking about food
Yer avin a laugh m8
>>
>>77918338
That honestly looks like a shit meal. I don't blame nignogs for insulting idiots who can't cook even if they can't cook themselves.
>>
I don't even know where they get this "white people food has no flavor". There are tons of European dishes that use spices and sauces, which gives them their rich flavors.
>>
>>77929879
Are you saying you can't grow sugar or other potentially unhealthy things in china or india?

Historically they have been considered a luxury there, just like they were in europe a long time ago. But not anymore. There's nothing inherently healthier about the crops they grow. Can you explain how the products we grow in america and europe are less healthy?
>>
>>77918562
It's good going in
going out hurts me papa
>>
>>77919234
Oats!
>>
"Ethnic Food" is heavily seasoned and spiced. Also made extremely spicy because they typically use the lowest grades of meat and or tripe.

White people on the other hand have a history of fucking eating the quality cuts of meat and not needing anything beyond salt and pepper to cover up the taste of rotten pig intestine
>>
File: 1465558114673.png (814 KB, 604x717) Image search: [Google]
1465558114673.png
814 KB, 604x717
>NIGGER FOOD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQeyjgSUlrk
>>
>>77918912
>implying we didn't annex an entire sub continent for their spicy yummy curry
>implying youre not a giant screaming phallus hunting cock juggling uphill gardener

Please, just stop.
>>
>>77918338
All people in the world have their food culture
>>
>>77918338
The funny part, to me at least, is that black people food is just Southern food. Literally all it is, is these people adopting the recipes of their masters then moving up north and forgetting where they got their shit from and pretending they invented it.
>>
>>77918442
Oh that's why theirs a elderly white gentleman on the front right?
>>
>>77918912
>If you eat this spicy food would you die.
>It would be very painful.
>Your a big fag.
>See how easily you were programmed.
>>
>>77930394
Also, where the fuck does this "white people like mayonnaise" shit come from? I rarely eat that shit and I highly doubt black people don't eat it
>>
>>77930248
>Romania talkig about food

We huv no potato. Only orfans.
>>
>>77930920
The Jews

Jews use mustard on their sandwich while the gentiles use mayo
>>
>>77927302
>drop the kids off a soccer practice.
>drive my brand new Ford Explorer Limited home.
>park and start to loosen up my tie as I walk to the front door.
>my golden retriever runs out to greet me. She's so sweet.
>my beautiful wife greets me with a kiss.
>I say hello to my little man. He's eating cherrios in his high chair.
>I start to change into my gym clothes. My wife knows how much i love to lift and she supported me putting a home gym into our two car garage.
>as I walk into the lichen she squeezes my muscles exposed from my tank top.
>"oooo you're getting so BIG!"
>I laugh and hold her close. The baby laughes and squeals.
>I sit down.
>"I know you always like a meal before you train. Here's a lightly buttered and salted chicken breast with some healthy vegetables and carbs"
>I take a picture and put it on facebook. I write "love being a family man"
Niggers will never have this.
>>
File: 1465382048418.jpg (41 KB, 375x387) Image search: [Google]
1465382048418.jpg
41 KB, 375x387
>>77918338
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1WLbLnzPNph
>>
>>77918338
When Spooks make fun of "white people", all that they are doing is calling out how white women don't know how to cook for shit.
>>
>>77931073
Holy shit. I never realized that, but I do put mustard on all my food and never eat mayonaisse. It's like the world makes sense.
>>
>>77930783
What's with you anglos and your faggy sensitivity?
Spices are not only tasty and good for ya, they're one of the reasons we europeans discovered and colonized the world.
>>
>>77923399
Iron Chef is a joke bro, lol.
>>
File: we-wuz-bakers-n-scheisse.webm (3 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
we-wuz-bakers-n-scheisse.webm
3 MB, 500x281
>>77930785
have a webm
>>
>>77931056
M8 the only good food you have in bongland was invented by all the poos you imported.
Get back to Europe when you grow some proper taste mon ami.
>>
>>77931104
d a m n
>>
>>77931073
Is that why White Bread is considered a White thing, even though blacks eat it too? (Not Rye or Wheat)
>>
>>77927708
sorry, I dont enjoy dog
>>
>>77930456
i mean that other countries' cuisine was developed from what they could grow. them growing it themselves means they dont have to spend much on it. different cuisines naturally develop over time to become food that can sustain people through generations (i.e. healthy), and that ends up being what they grow (i hope you can see this easily)
you're right that sugar is considered a luxury. in america and other developed countries we have found cheap ways to produce things like sugar and other food considered unhealthy. because we have so much access to different cuisines and tasty unhealthy things are so cheap for us, we end up changing other countries' traditional food to make them tastier, at the expense of healthiness. i never said that we GROW unhealthy food, I'm saying we change other countries dishes to something unhealthier.
>>
>>77931658
innovative. Bug burgers
>>
>>77930785

Whiteys are copying everything.

observers.france24.com/en/20160617-food-insects-crickets-chirps-environmental-entrepreneurs
>>
>>77931924
It's probably because you need relatively high quality cereal processing to get flour and that comes with civilization, efficient agriculture etc etc.
>>
>american niggers talking shit about others food

holy fuck is this really a thing? do they really think fried chicken is considered haute cuisine or some shit?
>>
>>77932343
shows how much you know when your think fried chicken is the food of their people
>>
>>77918338
its called "soul food"
its not bad when its done properly
>>
>>77918912
I find food to be too spicy if the capsaicin burns your rectum when you shit. When this happens the stools are never solid. No sense loosing water weight and having unhealthy bowel movements. I think the pepper (I don't try that many) that has given me problems were small green or red conical peppers from my Vietnamese friends. I have had habenero a few times but nothing compared to those little ones.
>>
>>77931056
>>77931797
Now you two stfu and let spain, italy and france talk about food
Best food in Europe if not the world
>>
>>77918338
Black people food is starving to death.
>>
>>77932530
>search "soul food" (I didnt even know this was a thing) on google
>click images
>thousands of thousands of pics of fried chicken, mac and cheese and some green shit that looks like chard

I guess it feels good being spanish and having a gastronomy second to none
>>
>>77931924
Yes. Go to any Jewish deli and you'll get awkward looks if you ask for white bread or mayo.

Mostly everything is whole wheat and rye with mustard
>>
>Black Food
search on jewtube for "mosquito burgers" and "dirt cookies"
>>
>>77932205
Bug burgers, mud cookies. What a cuisine.
>>
>>77932036
But now that they're wealthier in those countries they also choose to eat food that used to be considered a luxury. It's a meaningless comparison to compared luxury food with lots of sugar to basic food that used to be eaten by farmers 100 years ago.
>>
>>77929977
Because bix nood. How was (I don't know my) Father's Day yesterday?
>>
File: 1386920341.jpg (65 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1386920341.jpg
65 KB, 640x480
>>77932628
Then get cooking m8.
>>
>>77923101

Mexico.
>>
>>77927394
Bongs confirmed for pussies.
>>
File: niggerfood.jpg (45 KB, 480x514) Image search: [Google]
niggerfood.jpg
45 KB, 480x514
>>77918338
/This thread
>>
>>77927839

Well, I mean maple syrup and sausage is good. So is corn fritters and strawberry jelly. But not that shit the kid was trying.
>>
>>77918338
>WE WUZ GOORMETZ
I noticed nearly all of the jokes American dindus make about "whitey" are actually jokes about themselves but they just don't seem to get that.
>muh unseasoned food
They over-season their food because it's bad quality.
>muh mayo whitey lmao
It's them that don't like mayonnaise.
>muh school shooters
Their schools got metal detectors so they wont bring their guns to school.
>>
>>77933459
kek
>>
>>77918967

Did you get your Buick Roadmaster out of the impound lot for driving without a license again, Thaddeus? You dumb fuckin' Polak.
>>
>>77920337

>I love spicy food

I love spicy food too. The spicier, the better!
>>
>>77931104
S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>77918338
Black people food
Chitlins
Ham hock
Collard greens
Ox tail
And other shit I've tried, once. Basically anything you have to deep fry or eat with a bottle of hot sauce.
>>
File: 4L_wnFflk1X.png (821 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
4L_wnFflk1X.png
821 KB, 1024x768
>>77918338
Damn, bitches just don't even try to cook anymore. Thanks feminism.
>>
>>77918338
Black people have peanut butter
>>
>>77918338
they really ought to put a sign on every fast food chain store that says "white people made this and they run it"
>>
>>77918562
What no?
Black folk eat spicy to some extent but not to ladyboy and pajeet levels of spicy. Only crazy ass Asians and white people eat that shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 400x300
>>77918338
Mc-nigglets
>>
>>77934533
its funny because literally none of that was first eaten by niggers anyway
>>
>>77923399
>b-b-but my jewbox t-t-tells me...
>>
File: finest-nig-cuisine.jpg (258 KB, 659x497) Image search: [Google]
finest-nig-cuisine.jpg
258 KB, 659x497
>African food
>>
>>77933073
i agree that they eat 'luxury' food now that they have access. it is not a meaningless comparison though because foreign spices and foods like rice are (and were) also considered luxuries - and just like sugar they were brought to the west by whites. the difference with spices and sugar is that spices have a large number of health benefits. their basic food is considered luxury food here (like how curry is basic to indians), but when they are brought over they need to still be adapted to the western palate by taking out some of the spices and adding more oil and sugar (since they are more readily available).
>>
>>77932909
thats not real soul food dumbshit
>>
>>77927302

Chicken isn't fried. This triggers the negro
>>
>>77930785

I screamed in horror

they really are subhumans
>>
>>77934653
>Google Ideas
>Women
Please tell me this part of Alphabet has a infinitesimally small budget. No Jew in their right would waste shekels on bring sjw ideas to life (except for those that were created by jews first).
>>
>>77931104
This is my average weeknight Anon, except instead of Facebook, I post "really makes you think" threads on /pol/
>>
>>77918338
What black culture in the USA considers ethnic/traditional food are a shitload of scrap animal parts, offal, and bitter greens that would usually be discarded from other vegetables. These are then boiled extensively or sometimes fried, and incorporated with a large amount of salt. In other words, it's all based on the slop bucket contents slaves were given and cooked until the contents were vaguely edible.
>>
>>77931658
eh, you eat what you have
>>
>>77934653
is this real?
Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.