[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck do Christians in the middle east(Israel,Lebanon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: white.jpg (4 KB, 349x144) Image search: [Google]
white.jpg
4 KB, 349x144
Why the fuck do Christians in the middle east(Israel,Lebanon and Syria) look white?
It doesn't make sense.
>>
they donĀ“t
>>
>>77918152

why the fuck a supposed semithic people (jews) look caucasian?
>>
>>77918412
I've seen them
>>
>>77918152
Don't you know fucking history? The Crusades happened.
>>
>>77918569
They are only taught from 1930 onwards.
>>
>>77918152
>>77918569

The same reason druze, samaritans, assyrians, alawis and so many jews look white, their genes predate the muslim invasion from the arabian peninsula and they don't marry outsiders.
>>
>>77918694
LOL Druze are muslims dude
>>
>>77918152
A FUCKING GREATEST ALLY
>>
>>77918935
>from a rural, mountainous area
>broke away from other muslims in the 11th century and don't marry outsiders

less arab blood. They also have iranian r1a.

But basically if you're an israeli you should realise that asking why lebanese and syrian people look white is like asking why greeks and italians look white. You do realise you're living in the mediterranean right? not the gulf or the arabian peninsula
>>
>>77920936
Wow never look at it this way before... Thanks!
where can I get more info on this subject?
>>
File: remy.jpg (19 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
remy.jpg
19 KB, 600x400
They don't though.
>>
File: 1433442499957.jpg (21 KB, 475x263) Image search: [Google]
1433442499957.jpg
21 KB, 475x263
>>77918653
>>
>>77922600
the cherry picking fallacy
>>
>>77922769
Stop being an autist, Jew. Most of the Christian Arabs I've met look like that. I'm fairly certain you don't look white either.
>>
Hey neighbor, it's because we were race mixed with French when they colonized us
>>
>>77918152
They got the good kind of cucking.
>>
>>77923053
They aren't "white" but they clearly have a lot of European admixture. Even that guy you posted has pale skin and could fit in in Italy or southern Spain.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.