[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Brexit fails I want out.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: ukip-posters_2888240b.jpg (84 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
ukip-posters_2888240b.jpg
84 KB, 620x387
It's pretty clear at this point we're on the back foot. If we lose, i'm done being British. The great nation we once were is long gone, the population is psychologically cucked beyond redemption.
Our last chance to decide our own destiny is fading. The only thing left to do once it's gone is to jump ship. MILLIONS of 'refugees' will pour into our streets, straining our NHS to breaking point. No matter where you go you will see shitskins multiplying like rabbits, eventually outnumbering the 50+% of actual British people voting Leave.
Then anything resembling democracy will be gone, any attempt to escape our fate at that point will be futile as they become the new majority. Just look at our capital.
My question is, is there anywhere left in the western world where there is still hope? Or is this the Alamo?
>>
>Implying you'd be allowed to Leave
>>
File: 1465158796821.png (617 KB, 707x682) Image search: [Google]
1465158796821.png
617 KB, 707x682
>Mfw brits always shit on swedes who wants flee Sweden

>Mfw now they wanna flee themselves.
>>
brit buddydont do that to yourself, you are setting yourself up for disapointmnet

Fuck the false flags, do you really think you will be allowed to leave democratically?

There is too much money, power, and jobs involved...not to mention big businesses
>>
>>77916735
>My question is, is there anywhere left in the western world where there is still hope?
No. Only Eastern Europe to some degree. THe rest is just as cucked as the UK if not worse
>>
>>77916735

Where are you going to go? Nowhere will have you.
>>
>>77916735
yes

leave your country to us
>>
The Americas is a good bet. Uruguay and Chile especially, but there are places in Central America if you can look after yourself and have good contacts.

I've been considering Uruguay and Chile for a few years. It's not hard to move out there and you can still do things like have a family, have a proper job and so on.
>>
>>77916870
idk, I get both of them. It's no point fighting for something when you get backstabbed by your own people. You can't save leftists from themselves, they are unable to predict what is going to come and therefore need to feel the pain of getting raped themselves. You can not help them otherwise. Their world has to break down before it's of any use fighting.
>>
>>77917884
We ought to come up with a designated fleeing country... somewhere (mostly) white and English speaking. I'm an American expat and I can't recommend the US or Canada. Australia is nice if you work for a living but you get strangled with taxes and cost of living. New Zealand is where all the wealthy Americans are running to, but it's my understanding that you have to be rich to live there as an expatriate.

Uruguay is a solid choice. Probably one of the last places you can start over from scratch.
>>
>>77916735
i'm voting leave. if we remain i'm with you. Britain is dead. luckily i have dual nationality and the other country is a fuckign paradise in comparison.

nah i'm not telling you where I'm going. The last thing i want s hordes of cunts fuckign it up for me in my new homeland.

remember if we remain, it's everyman for himself.
>>
>>77916735
Come to Australia and make our country great our largest immigration numbers come from the UK.
>>
Come to Australia. Bring your family. Fags can't even be married here
>>
Usually I'd say stay and fight for your homeland, but if Brexit falls through god knows what can be done for the UK from then on. I only hope in that case Brits will lose their shit and some major happenings stop this downward spiral. If you do gtfo please consider ausfagland, Melbourne and Sydney are shit but there's still plenty of places that are redeemable.
>>
File: image.png (267 KB, 524x601) Image search: [Google]
image.png
267 KB, 524x601
>>77916735
>tfw won't be able to leave for years if we vote remain
Pray for me guys.
>>
>>77920471
>>77920603

I can't stand the heat - do you have areas that are permanently cold?
>>
>>77920471
>>77920603
Brit looking for a new home here; serious question, how long do you think Australia can hold out against Cuckageddon?

I'm out of the country for work at the moment, and if we vote to remain in thrall to the EU I'm seriously considering just not going back. I dread to think how the country will look 40 years down the line.
>>
>>77916735
The US is the alamo.
>>
File: IMG_0292.jpg (59 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0292.jpg
59 KB, 550x413
>>77916870
>Fleeing your own country is the same as leaving the EU
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 505x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 505x401
Since WW2 the M.o.D has been working on a top secret super soldier program

He's already broken out of containment and has already broken his mind control helmet and become redpilled.
>>
>>77920929
You think you will ever get a chance to leave if you all vote to remain? It will take a violent revolution to leave if this vote does not work.
>>
>>77916735

Vote Remain, because not living in a post Brexit UK economic collapse is better choice.

Vote Remain, because just because you don't understand the EU trade zones VAT and duty agreements doesn't mean they won't be added to your monthly bills.

Vote Remain, because you prefer benefits we pay you now to soup kitchens that will replace your benefits after the collapse.

Vote Remain, because as a NEET the police state that appears post collapse will have no use for you.

Vote Remain because a comfy and predictable future is the only one you should seek.
>>
>>77916735
You are doing that already without EU help.

Im all for Brexit but your reasons are absurd.
>>
>>77916735
>implying you NEET leavers have the money to leave
>>
>>77920929
not even in your lifetime faggot.
>>
>>77917884
Your not wrong friend, after the civil war a lot of my people made a new life for them selves in Brazil and other south American nations,
>>
>>77920970
Maybe somwhere in Tasmania.
>>
I could always use a roommate if anyone really wants to leave. I had a friend from Germany who finished school and went home very recently, so now I need to fill that vacancy.

He wants to come back but he has no money right now, poor guy. I live in MD tho, not exactly right wing paradise, but it's ok.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.