[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Corey no longer in the house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (787 KB, 1793x974) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
787 KB, 1793x974
>Donald J. Trump is parting ways with his campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, a move that comes as the presumptive Republican nominee faces challenges as he moves toward the general election.

>“The Donald J. Trump Campaign for President, which has set a historic record in the Republican primary having received almost 14 million votes, has today announced that Corey Lewandowski will no longer be working with the campaign,” the campaign spokeswoman, Hope Hicks, said in a statement. “The campaign is grateful to Corey for his hard work and dedication and we wish him the best in the future.”

>Mr. Trump had faced increasing concerns from allies and donors, as well as his children, about the next phase of the campaign as he pivots toward a general election.

>One person briefed on the moves, who asked not to be identified, said the campaign had long planned adjustments to the needs of a general election campaign.

>Mr. Trump has recently seen his standing dropping in recent national polls, and is now facing a barrage of ads by Hillary Clinton and her allies.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/21/us/politics/corey-lewandowski-donald-trump.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

WHAT THE FUGGG??????????
>>
>>77916719
Huh????

This is huge. Who are they bringing in?

Corey was based.
>>
>>77916719

trumps cleaning up the campaign. Lewandowski was a necessary loss
>>
File: 1466217000788.jpg (80 KB, 1600x668) Image search: [Google]
1466217000788.jpg
80 KB, 1600x668
>>77916842
They have this new guy, but his name eludes me. What was his name again?
>>
Nobody else is reporting this
>>
>>77916847
They were expecting one of them in the wreckage, brother
>>
>>77916953
Manafort. Guys a douche.
>>
File: chinese_medicine.jpg (125 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
chinese_medicine.jpg
125 KB, 1920x1080
>>77916719
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 640x587) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 640x587
B
T
F
O

Benji is slamming Trump hard on twitter right now for this
>>
>>77917436
Is Ben Shapiro even around anymore? I see nothing posted about him ever and my YouTube feed only ever has old videos of him.
>>
https://twitter.com/MichaelRCaputo/status/744889850914971648

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>77917436
Shapiro still butthurth that he fucked his carrier over this irrelevant slut. Wonder if he wakes up every morning thinking he should just shut his lying jewish mouth.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.