[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any legitimate arguement against having a small multiple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1458191897019_0.jpg (75 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458191897019_0.jpg
75 KB, 960x960
Is there any legitimate arguement against having a small multiple choice test attached to your vote ballot which would determine whether your vote will count or not? Test would include things relevant to the current election cycle, such as what policies each party holds, etc. It's evident that democracy can't work when people disinterested with politics are allowed to vote.
>>
What're you fuckin Gay lmao
>>
>>77914705
Fuck off Australia
>>
Can be easily abused and answers can be falsified to render a voters ballot moot. I can't think of an entity that would be transparent or honest enough to not abuse its power to majorly influence any election according to their own interests. In theory, it's a pretty valid system to have, but similar to capital punishment, in practice you have very shitty results.
>>
>>77914358

I would rather see a voters license that required a yearly test on US history and candidate viewpoints.

I think it should tell you what candidate you lean most towards at the end.
>>
>>77916117
>I would rather see a voters license that required a yearly test on US history and candidate viewpoints

That could only work if corporate press could be held accountable for dishonestly distorting a candidate's position on the issues.

We have to get legal fictions out of politics first.

>inb4 robocalls and push polls.
>>
I'd like if they removed the party name next to the candidates, so you'd have to actually research them all and know who they are before you vote instead of people just going, "I'm a minority, so I'd better vote democrat".
>>
>>77916117
you guys have a hard enough time getting people to show up to the polling booths as is. Australia you can go to prison for not voting
>>
>>77918505

The uneducated masses shouldn't be voting to begin with.
>>
If you own property your vote should count for 1.5 votes
And I'm a rent peasant
>>
>>77914731
>Australia calling another Australian to fuck off
>>
>>77914358
>Is there any legitimate arguement against having a small multiple choice test attached to your vote ballot which would determine whether your vote will count or not?

isn't that already what a voter ballot is
>>
File: Anzu5.jpg (233 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
Anzu5.jpg
233 KB, 1066x1600
>>77914358

post more anzu.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.