[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump MUTED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (831 KB, 640x753) Image search: [Google]
file.png
831 KB, 640x753
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRyfOVm70hc

haha Trump/Drumpf got absolutely BTFO!
Just know that this is the majority of Americans and they HATE Trump and everything that fascist stands for!

You'll lose in the end :)
>>
>>77914114
Of course liberals want to mute anyone they don't agree with. Day fascists nao.

Trip may lose, and I don't care, but liberals are losing face and people are seeing them first what they are now.
>>
It is me or there are no whites in this video ?
Is there any white left in america ?
>>
File: 1444972181348.gif (1 MB, 294x350) Image search: [Google]
1444972181348.gif
1 MB, 294x350
>>77914114
>You'll lose in the end :)
Because of some spray paint?
topkok
>>
>>77914114
>trump is a fascist
>let's mute the opposition

Really makes you think. . . . . .
>>
OH MY GOD THIS IS WORSE THAN THE ENTIRE CHALKENING

THESE SAVAGES
>>
>>77914425
Jewlywood is one of the kike meccas. Normal white people chose to live elsewhere.
>>
>>77914114
>someone is """fascist"""
>lets silence him
Are you retarded on purpose?
>>
If I saw this nigger doing this I'd kick him in the face.
These people are scum. What a piece of shit.
>>
Wow that racist
>>
>>77914425
hardly any white people hang out in hollyjew because they know what a shit hole it is.
>>
>>77914114
>this is going to be an article on facebook later
fucking hell
>>
>silverlake kikes
>everyone else is mexican hipster
>""""""street art""""""

fuck LA we need to cut off the tap
>>
>>77914114
>vandalism

Wew that sure showed Trump c|:^)
>>
>>77914727
im trying to leave LAC asap
>>
>>77914114
that guy should be investigated for vandalism also isn't this some type of censorship?
it's seems that america isn't the land of the freedom after all
>>
>>77914702
LA is a liberal/beaner haven. That explains why it's a shit hole ran by the wealthy 1% that pretend to have the population in mind by claiming in to support Bernie.
>>
Stupid bastards. This just comes out of taxpayers money to fix this. Donald doesn't give a fuck. He doesn't have to pay to fix it.
>>
File: image.jpg (1009 KB, 1568x2146) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1009 KB, 1568x2146
>>77914425

No. America be Coon land, now.

Praise be to Trayvon, the Patron Saint of Wall Street!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.