[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Leaders of /pol/ - Pretty Pathetic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
I can't believe these guys are the leaders of /pol/.

Gavin McInnes:
>(formerly) repressed homosexual
>weeaboo (married to native american woman, AKA just an asian. (too much anime)
>manlet (5'9'')
>aging hipster
>Canadian

Milo Yiannopoulos:
>regular homosexual
>pozzed up ("I'll die of aids")
>jewish
>coalburner
>(((catholic)))

If that wasn't enough here's a screenshot from Gavin McInnes' coming out ceremony, eloping outside a Christian church with Milo and leaving his wife's sons to be raised by their now single mother in the middle of high-rent Jew York City. Not even one day after some sandnig shot up a /pol/ meeting.

If you guys are so redpilled, how can these guys be your leaders? Are you secretly all like this?

It's just sad really
>>
>>77913378
(((OP)))
>>
File: trudeau_cowboy.jpg (53 KB, 530x720) Image search: [Google]
trudeau_cowboy.jpg
53 KB, 530x720
>>77913378
Australia you aren't even trying anymore. The leaf stole your position as shitposters and you're mad. All hail weeds man!
>>
File: 1405529926854.gif (3 MB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1405529926854.gif
3 MB, 300x360
>>77913378
Just think of all those Gavin McInnes threads over there years where we universally praised him and declared him god of /pol/. Australia has finally revealed the truth of the matter. It really DOES make you think.
>>
File: 1449364981403.jpg (540 KB, 1421x682) Image search: [Google]
1449364981403.jpg
540 KB, 1421x682
>>77913378
>leaders of /pol/
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-29-17-00-08.png (515 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-29-17-00-08.png
515 KB, 1920x1080
>not Sargon
>not Molymeme
>not any of the other YouTubers
>not even fucking bearing and his hairy, manvoice "do I sound sexy yet" wife sugartits as the king and queen of aus/pol/
>mfw OP was a pleb or migrant from Redditch
>>
>>77913720
Sargon is a race-mixed cuckold, but now is pretty much irrelevant. Stefan Molyneux is a white nationalist, at least what I'd expect. And does have the biggest philosophy show on the internet, so I did miss that. Others aren't nearly big enough to be leaders.

Sorry, but these two are the biggest and most far-reaching. If I was in charge it'd just be Molyneux, but you can't deny that these are the 2 biggest guys /pol/ loves
>>
>>77913720
>celebrity worship

You guys are gay as fuck.
>>
RIP Jim
>>
>>77916300

Jim became a faggot anyways. He let his ego get to him and it really started to go downhill on his new channel he made after IA.

The height of Jim was during Gamergate, everything kind of went downhill from there. I miss him though, he was probably the least fake. Also that voice was amazing desu senpai.
>>
File: Lolz_cnn.jpg (144 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Lolz_cnn.jpg
144 KB, 512x384
>Gavin McInnes

I think it was on Joe Rogan podcast that he told a story how he and his friend were double penetrating some slut but their dicks slipped and started rubbing together... and they just kept going.
>>
>>77919720

He also likes to lick ass and taste the shit. I'm thinking he's a closer homo.
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 664x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 664x900
You missed one.
>>
>>77913378
gavin has nice dick though
>>
>>77913378
They are communists in disguise.
>>
/pol/ is a homosexual board. Don't like it? Leave!
>>
/pol/ is a racist board.Don't like it? Leave!
>>
>>77920114
omfg spat out all my food.

top kek
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.