[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why cant mudslimes eat the vegetarian option? why do they need halal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: HALAL-LOGO.png (119 KB, 1999x1999) Image search: [Google]
HALAL-LOGO.png
119 KB, 1999x1999
why cant mudslimes eat the vegetarian option? why do they need halal?
>>
>be me
>high and hungry as fuck 2am
>ring only pizzeria in town open at that time
>run by pakis
>dont do bacon and sausage topping
>fuckin reeee
>>
>>77913747
how the fuck are they even in business?
>>
>>77914068
Sex slavery and government handouts probably.

But if we can take the vegetarians and group them in with the muzzies, I'm all for it, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>77914119
im hearing stories about schools having to provide halal meals for the muzzies which got me thinking.

vegetarian food is halal and most places already provide this option.
>>
They can eat vegetarian food.
>>
>>77914354
da fuq?

can you provide more insight? never heard of any other religion that decrees such a thing.
>>
>>77914533
CAN, retard leaf.
>>
>>77914773
>>77914354
derp my bad.

so basically the halal thing is just them imposing shit.
>>
Full criteria for halal:
1. If animal, kill by halal methods by someone of faith. This includes dressings.
2. Tools used cannot be in contact with forbidden stuff (this includes animals killed by non-halal means)

It's the second criteria in play here.
>>
>>77915668
>Tools used cannot be in contact with forbidden stuff
Can you clarify if and how this relates to inserting a penis into the animal?
>>
>>77914878
Essentially, yes. They're sandniggers that demand gibsmedats
>>
>>77913351
Why can't the cunts just eat what they're given? If they want their fucking special food why don't they go back where they came from?
>>
Are we paying more for normal meat to level out the cost of their inhumanely slaughtered halal?
>>
File: 262626295.jpg (146 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
262626295.jpg
146 KB, 640x480
When halal is not available they can eat anything, except pork of course.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 639x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 639x346
Not negotiable.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.