[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vladimir Putin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
What's the deal with Putin? Why do most western political figures seem to hate him? Has he done anything wrong?
>>
File: russiannyashmyash.jpg (127 KB, 677x1200) Image search: [Google]
russiannyashmyash.jpg
127 KB, 677x1200
>>77906772
he has done nothing wrong but better russia. dont believe shills. Although I personally believe this whole ukraine conflict is shit. Krim is russia, it was always russia. As far as Novorossiya ehhhhh it was a sad after effect of russification.
>pic related its me
>>
he's just worse at bullshitting than the us
>>
File: hitlerjugendgirl.jpg (10 KB, 236x188) Image search: [Google]
hitlerjugendgirl.jpg
10 KB, 236x188
>>77907045
eesti pls baby we love you. return to east
union was commie garbage
now we can be nationalists
>>
He backed Assad, which completely threw off their plans.
>>
>>77907255
based nippon
>>
>>77906772
>Why do most western political figures seem to hate him?

Are you talking personally or politically? On a personal level he makes them look bad.

They're all pencil neck bureaucrat losers who tell lies for a living while putin is the kind of leader you read about in fiction, he's got special martial arts moves, he flies bombers, he kills people, he trolls, yadda yadda, proper real man stuff.

Maybe it bugs our politicians that nobody could ever respect them when there are such fine specimens like putin.
>>
Russia implemented "shock therapy" capitalism and legitimate democracy when the Soviet Union collapsed, with the result that a) the vast majority of formerly state-owned assets were scooped up by crooks and Kremlin insiders and b) Yeltsin, the idiot rube, got elected. The result was Great Depression-tier economic collapse and a cuck government that sold out Russia to the West and organized crime whenever it could. There were also some Chechen Wars where Russia got humiliated and barely managed to hold on to the territory.

In comes Putin in 2000. He's ex-KGB, a soft-spoken and intelligent guy, and isn't gleefully tongueing the asshole of the West like Yeltsin and his crew. He's elected, the economy stabilizes and starts to shoot upwards (at precisely the same time that oil started to get really expensive, so there's controversy about the degree to which Putin helped the economy versus just being lucky to have the caught the wave of rising oil prices). The Chechens are crushed. Babushkas start receiving their pensions again and Russia is no longer the laughing stock of the world.

He also slowly dialed down the democratic experiment and gradually turned Russia into the authoritarian semi-police state we have today. The vast majority of Russian don't particularly care, because a) they're used to it from Russian / Soviet history and think that that's just how Russia needs to be run, and b) they lost all faith in democracy after the shitshow of the 90's.

So basically, he "saved" Russia (both economically and in terms of national pride) at the cost of severely restricting democracy. Except for a small group of Europhile liberals in the big cities, almost everyone is perfectly OK with this and support him happily. He's had sky high approval ratings for years and no serious political challengers.
>>
>>77906948
This vodka tastes like piss.
why would you drink it.
>>
They hate him because he puts Russia first and can't be controlled
>>
putin is coming to finland next month

sweden pm said they dont want to talk to him lol swedes are cuck bitches they dont even argue they just remain silent
>>
>>77908341
Russian Standard is best
>>
>>77907761
>Are you talking personally or politically?
I did mean politically. I already know how much of a badass Putin is through /pol/ memes, but I haven't seen much political discussion about him. I made the thread because I was watching that recent Question Time with David Cameron and he talked about Putin and Russia being a danger to Europe. Was wondering why he thought that.
>>
>>77908793
>Was wondering why he thought that.

He doesn't. He's lying in an attempt to scare/control the public.
>>
>>77906772
As much as he gets shit, he'll probably be one of the main allies in fighting off mudslimes in the coming years. I honestly hope he rides it out for the long run.

Dude is based as fuck.
>>
>>77906772
>What's the deal with Putin? Why do most western political figures seem to hate him? Has he done anything wrong?
He have balls, meanwhile they don't have them
>>
Supposedly he thinks highly of Donald Trump, which is a good thing if he wins.
>>
File: 1459692533845.jpg (220 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1459692533845.jpg
220 KB, 720x480
my mum met uncle putin and says he is good person :)
>>
>>77909462
Whats the deal with the chick again?

Shes like a Russian military higher up or something? Got blamed for Crimea or Ukraine? Can't even remember her name.
>>
>>77909339
The trump/putin bromance, if it happens will still be talked about in 1000 years time. We'll be living literally one of the greatest stories in world political history, the defining event in our lifetimes.
>>
File: 0_12c3c5_60a515bb_orig.jpg (93 KB, 583x840) Image search: [Google]
0_12c3c5_60a515bb_orig.jpg
93 KB, 583x840
>>77909545
my mum is officer prosecuter of crim :)
>>
>>77906772
He doesn't listen to them like a little bitch
>>
File: 1466349210216.jpg (240 KB, 716x960) Image search: [Google]
1466349210216.jpg
240 KB, 716x960
>>77906772
He probably sends messages through fb to EU leader's wifes on daily basis.
>>
File: Natalia_Poklonskay-1289.jpg (678 KB, 1100x1088) Image search: [Google]
Natalia_Poklonskay-1289.jpg
678 KB, 1100x1088
>>77909545
>he doesn't know Natalia
JUST... look at the picture
>>
>>77909545
They offered the position of crimean chief prosecutor to multiple men but they all went "fuck that"

Natalia was almost beaten to death by organized crime a while back and she still took the job. She's either fucking retarded or fucking awesome, she's remarkably hot for her age anyway.
>>
>>77908203

Dialing back on democracy is one of the things I like best about Putin.

It's a horrible system that only gets promoted because it's easy to corrupt.

We did just fine with monarchy for thousands of years.
>>
File: 1461537301378.jpg (889 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1461537301378.jpg
889 KB, 720x960
>>77910211
>>77910415
my pretty mummy who give me willy tickle :3
>>
>>77910552
Democracy was never about giving power to the plebs, it's about the equites using the plebs to take power from the patricians.
>>
>>77906772
he's not part of the hate-your-own-people kike cabal
>>
>>77909574
Plys add the fact that the USA and Russia were literally going to end the world not even 50 years ago. Makes this thing even more important.
>>
>>77908793
That's because the EU wants to expand east, "call me Dave" is just laying the ground for the war with Russia they want to foment.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.