[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Hillary Clinton is elected President this year, do you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: HRC.jpg (53 KB, 517x647) Image search: [Google]
HRC.jpg
53 KB, 517x647
If Hillary Clinton is elected President this year, do you think she will be a one turn or a two term President?

If she is elected do you think a democrat will challenge her for the nomination in 2020? And who on the opposite side would be best to challenge her in 2020?
>>
>>77906367
2 term because you will be in a ground war with Syria when her 2nd term comes around and the people won't swap her out.

I can already hear the drum beat, can you hear it?
>>
One term.
>>
She will be impeached or she will ignite another civil war.
Majority of the military are conservative/republican.
Majority of the citizens who are armed are conservative/republican.
Guess who wins?
>>
>>77906367
Hillary is very much seen as the lesser of two evils even amongst a large portion of her supporters. She will probably run again in 2020 because stepping down as an incumbent is virtually unprecendented, but she will lose to a young, promising establishment republican. My money is on Paul Ryan.
>>
>>77906367
half a term
>>
>>77906367
She will ship in 10 million Africans so she can win again.
>>
>>77906653
>She will be impeached or she will ignite another civil war.
People said that about Obama, and it never happened.
>>
>>77906367
Hillary wont last a single term if she ends up being nominated.

The chances of that happening are fucking slim to none.
>>
2020 wont be as exciting as 2016
>>
>>77906367
She could very well run two terms thanks to illegal immigration and the votes it brings
>>
>>77906653
I have a year until my ETS date, I won't reenlist, neither will anyone I know.
>>
>>77907406
>87%
I-it's over bros....
>>
She will choose a suitable jewry VP . She gets impeached, boom. American empire.
>>
>>77906972
>>77906972
>Hillary

>Supporters
The only voters she has are ignorantly autistic housewives and feminazis.
>>
>>77906367
If she is elected, realisticly, I don't picture a 2020.
>>
>>77906367
Whites will become a minority, so in four years, America will have a one-party system basically.
>>
>>77906367
She will be a 2+ term president during a time of war.

If she wins this election the Republican party will be finished, there will be no opposition in 2020 - even worse than 2016.
>>
>>77908810
>Time of war

Lol no
>>
>>77906367
She will be elected in a landslide.
She will win a second term.

Republicans are done as a national party. Even they know it. This is why the party is trying to oust Trump. Trump is the downfall of the GOP. He will cost them the election, the senate, and the house.
>>
>>77906653
>She will be impeached or she will ignite another civil war.

/pol/: Fantasy and role-playing
>>
well if hillary gets elected call of duty black ops 2 predicted the future.
>>
>>77909032
>and the house
There is no way for the Democrats to win 30+ seats (forget exactly how many). Nice try though, shill.
>>
>>77906554
This sadly.
>>
http://www.infowars.com/report-three-syrian-refugees-rape-little-girl-at-knifepoint-in-idaho/

Hope she's ready for Syrians
>>
>>77906653
Shut the fuck up Philippines
>>
File: 78915593.jpg (18 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
78915593.jpg
18 KB, 500x281
>>77909148
wow i just realised that holy shit
>>
>>77906367
I'm voting for her.
>>
Anyone read the truth about hillary by Edward Kline? I just started it, pretty sensational stuff. Didn't know how edgy top politicians are. Def gonna fact check it after I finish it.
>>
>>77910755
Probably sensationalist bullshit.
>>
>>77907406
>I have a picture so it's a fact trump will win
He can't fucking win, the only way he will win is if Johnson gets more than 15% of the vote. Trump can't win this shit by himself.
>>
>>77906367
She'll resign in disgrace after indictment but that won't happen

STROKE SOFTLY STROKE CHAN
>>
>>77911600
I HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF QEK
>>
>>77909032
This
>>
>>77911534
You underestimate our Lord Commander.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635882/Hillary-Clinton-called-disabled-children-Easter-egg-hunt-f-ing-ree-tards-referred-Jews-stupid-k-s-Bill-called-Jesse-Jackson-damned-n-r-claims-Bill-s-former-lover.html
>>
>>77906972
Holy shit you are blue pilled af pls stay out of american politics you watch the news far too much
>>
>>77912671
She is the lesser of two evils. Trump lies way more than Hillary. He's a liberal in disguise.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.