[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst party in Europe? >Support squatters >Anticapitalist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8
File: cup.jpg (182 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
cup.jpg
182 KB, 1600x900
Worst party in Europe?

>Support squatters
>Anticapitalist
>Says childs are not property of the parents but the tribe
>Support 100% inheritance tax while having lots of houses themselves
>Opposes new energy plants
>Want energy to be free
>Free houses
>Free healthcare for inmigrants
>Universal salary
>No police
>No guns
>No military
>Ugly as fuck
>Support free bleeding
>Antifascist
>Proislam
>Calls you a nazi but are antiisraeli and propalestinian
>Catalan independentists but also in favour of open borders
>Antistate but want you to pay 70% tax

I am starting to blieve they are a spanish goberment plant to disrupt Catalonia
>>
>>77905734

Who are they, Podemos?I've read something about these retards.
>>
>>77905734
Who?
>>
>>77905734
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>77905909
>>77905974
CUP
Candidatura d'Unitat Popular
Popular Unity Candidacy
I can't imgine a more subversive polical party
They have the worst of sjw/commies all rolled into one.
Full of ugly women.
>>
>>77905734
elect them so we can get a second Spanish civil war and kick start the rize of a full fash Europe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe_mzj5TjgI
>>
I feel really bad for Spaniards. You can talk about trump and Farage and Treadeu all you want and people know what your on about but as soon as they mention their politicians everyone is like.

" who?"
>>
>>77905734
Leftists should have been rounded up and shot on an international level in the 90's.
>>
>>77906120
All of this wouldn't exist if Franco wasn't a retard though.
>>
>>77906120
Well, Franco wasn't a Fascist, he was an Authoritarian Conservative. This is much better.

Conservative dictatorships all round!

>>77906182
This should happen every 10 years.
>>
>>77906184
in what way?

we never had fascism yet look at us today.
>>
>>77906182
The URSS should have stay, this is what happens when you have one polar world, people look for alternatives.
We could have kick these people to some soviet country but there's non now.
>>
>>77906337
Spain is the most sjw country we are worse than sweden all because of Franco guilt, if we aren't is a worse shape is cause we have no jobs and no money.
>>
File: latino-genocide.gif (275 KB, 720x1113) Image search: [Google]
latino-genocide.gif
275 KB, 720x1113
>I feel really bad for Spaniards.
Don't feel bad. This what those genocidal hypocrites deserves. Not only did they rape the Amerindians but they forced them with violence to ''''''''convert'''''''' to Catholicism.

NEVER FORGET
>>
>>77906548
If only we had really gencided them.
>>
File: 1465871009754.png (149 KB, 599x419) Image search: [Google]
1465871009754.png
149 KB, 599x419
>>77906184
APOLOGIZE.
Franco saved this country. The boomers choose to destroy his legacy. Fucking boomers,they destroyed Europe faster than anyone else in history
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 400x388
What's the political scene like in Spain? I hear they don't have any parties on the level of AfD, FN etc, just a group called Podemos who're meant to be pretty left.
Is it really that bad? I love you guys and I don't want you to suffer as we are.
>>
>>77906737
Fuck off
He could have step aside instead of dying as an old fart and then imploding the system
Once he died everything turn into shit
Baning regional languages also so they will never feel spanish now thanks to him
He fucked up
>>
>>77907015
The new right wing party wanted 16000 syrians
This is the political scene in Spain.
>>
>>77906717

This, black dutch here, red prairie niggers were trash, no one should be ashamed of shooing a bunch of campers off of the land to build civilization.
>>
>>77907075
>Baning regional languages also so they will never feel spanish now thanks to him
Fake.TVE had even programs in Catalan.He just made Spanish the main language on bureocratic institutions, mainly to the influx of Andalusians to Catalonia.Stop believing your fucking memes, and actually try to inform yourself.
>>
>>77907173
>Black Dutch
Zwarte Piet?
>>
>>77907520
He could have made catalan and basques profranco newspapers radio and tv channels and we wouldn't have this problem.
He didnt care about the country after his death.
He didn't plan and now we have podemos
>>
>>77907602
Kek
>>
>>77905734
>Support 100% inheritance tax while having lots of houses themselves
And this is bad because?
>>
>>77907602

Naw, it's out of use american slang for someone of mixed spanish and dutch descent.
>>
>>77907719
>He could have made catalan and basques profranco newspapers radio and tv channels and we wouldn't have this problem.
Why? Even then, Catalan wasnt ban, and lots of Catalan writers appeared during his regime
>He didnt care about the country after his death.
He did, JC just pissed all over his plan
>He didn't plan and now we have podemos
Podemos is a result of PSOE being retards.
>>
>>77907849
What's the deal of creating wealth if it's gonna be taken of by the state once you die?
What kind of society would that create?
>>
>>77907901
>mixed spanish and dutch
Dude that's probably the worst mixture. Such a traitorous act to both countries.
>>
>>77908119

I know right, but at least I'd make a decent brigand if the need arises.
>>
>>77908062
Whether or not you are for or against that tax, the fact that they have many houses doesn't make their position on inheritance tax look hypocritical. If anything they look consistent in their beliefs

>Caring about your wealth after your death
Okay senpai, do you need a stick to chase the animals eating your corpse?
>>
>>77905734
Is there a way to be more contradictory than this?

>>77907075
He also removed Granada's Edict, making Spain muslim/jew friendly again.
>>
>>77905734
NUKE CATALUƑA
U
K
E
>>
>>77908260
What about your fucking children?
Caring about the next generation is what makes our civilitzation, if we only cared about our own life we would be fucking each other like bonobos just like the niggers do in Africa, only caring about the now and never the future.
>>
>>77908469
>claims to care about the next generation
>only cares about his children
You still have not addressed what I said about them endorsing 100% tax and having many houses
>>
>>77908436
Catalunya is the only place that has put an antiinmigrant politician in the parliament though.
>>
>>77908771
Tell me a tribe/nation that has ever done that
Just once
>>
>>77907015
The political scene in Spain:

We had elections on 20th December, 2015 but no party had enough votes as to form a government (we don't have a presidentialist system), so we have to repeat the elections next Sunday.

The main parties are:

PP: Has governed over the last four years, is the most conservative of all parties (but is not as conservative as other European parties, just in an antiquated manner), had the most votes on last elections.

PSOE: During the 80s and 90s were quite leftish, but now they are more center than anything. They were the second force on the last elections but surveys indicate this Sunday they're gonna be surpassed by Unidos Podemos.

Unidos Podemos: More leftist party, it's formed by two previously separated parties: Podemos (newly formed) and Izquierda Unida. Podemos was formed because PSOE was basically going retarded and IU was too comunist and republican (which Podemos also were, but not as much, and now they've rennounced to it).

Ciudadanos: Most liberal party (but not very much), they have basically said they would try to make an agreement with almost every political party in order to form a government.

The thing is, PP doesn't appear to want to make an agreement with anyone. The only ones that managed to do so last time (appart from Podemos and IU) were Ciudadanos and PSOE, but still they didn't have enough support as to form government.

That's pretty much it, there's obviously more to it but it would be too long. The most important aspect is that all political parties are more centered than their equivalent parties in Europe because, due to Franco's dictatorship, most Spaniards are afraid of extreme governments.
>>
>>77909257
Most Spaniards are cowards that's your problem right there.
>>
>>77908977
>nobody does it and that makes it bad! >:(
>literally appealing to authority
>>
File: sky pepe.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
sky pepe.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>77908776
>Catalunya is the only place that has put an antiinmigrant politician in the parliament though.
Who? As far as I know inciativa per Catalunya got 0 seats,if you mean the PP guy, he just got the old PP votes.Catalunya is the third most muslim region in Europe, and you guys still vote CiU,ERC and CUP
>>
>>77909360
That's cause we live with our parents, we are manchildren.
>>
>>77909401
Appeal to Popularity
>>
>>77909412
I mean PXC
>>
>>77909257
>more center
After Zapatero, they went full SWJ
>>
>>77909499
I got confused kek.Iniciativa are the lefties, I meant PXC.Did they got any representation, outside of Vic? Because EspaƱa 2000 is in my cities council,and they are quite popular
>>
>>77909621
You can't win any election with a shaved head, the far right in Spain has to learn from the rest of Europe.
Also the media makes a blackout of this political parties, they never say anything not even a bad thing, they just don't exist.
I hate journalists.
>>
>>77905734
They are too radical even for the libtards. The new polls show that they will lose almost 60% of their voters

http://www.lavanguardia.com/politica/20160619/402621238455/encuesta-gad3-elecciones-catalanas.html
>>
>>77909503
Well yes, but they also approve now the war against syrians, decreasing the inheritance tax, Ciudadano's unique contract and other things that would be unacceptable for Zapatero or Felipe Gonzalez while they were presidents. They argue with swj arguments but their positions have gone a bit to the right.
>>
>>77906548
>1 post by this ID

Alright, blame Spain and go defend spanish language in the US, chicano.
>>
>>77909831
>will lose almost 60% of their voters
If this is true I'll cum very hard
>>
PSOE is just the andalucian goberment workers party right now.
>>
>>77909770
Vox would be our best chance.But Soraya has vetoed big TV's for showing them.I seriously believe that we have no real freedom of press.That + the obviosly cooked up polls that they make to influence the vote of the people, means that change wont happen any time soon
>>
>>77910007
Thank god young people don't see tv anymore
>>
>>77909872
>decreasing the inheritance tax
You are forgetting that their main voters are old people.This is a way to stop the Podemos carnage
>>
>>77910060
But young people are a small share of the population.Retired people and boomers are the main source of voters.On top of that young people are disgusting Podemitas for the most part
>>
>>77908436
Fuck you
>>
>>77910096
Well, that's what I mean, Podemos's policies are actually quite similar to old PSOE's ones. They appeared because PSOE started to think their policies were impossible with the crisis and everything.
>>
>>77910170
Yeah but all of this debates with only 4 candidates will end in 10 years.
>>
File: 5.png (132 KB, 924x616) Image search: [Google]
5.png
132 KB, 924x616
>inb4 third elections
>inb4 Unidos Podemos ally with PSOE
>inb4 Frente Popular 2.0
>inb4 Second Spanish Civil War

This could be fun
>>
>>77910423
They realized most people in Spain aren't actually commies that wanted to get rid of white people, it must have been hard for them.
>>
>>77910496
Just don't be anticatalan next time and maybe it will work.
>>
>>77910452
>Yeah but all of this debates with only 4 candidates will end in 10 years.
I dont know. I expect PSOE to disappear in the next 10 years, and probably we will go back to bipartidism, with Podemos or a new party
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 600x611) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 600x611
>>77909401
>mfw OP can't argue for shit and yet wants to shit on people he doesn't like
>>
>>77905734
Why all modern commies so shitty?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfAXPx5BFQE
>>
File: 1460924523297.png (67 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1460924523297.png
67 KB, 645x773
We need a new Jose Antonio
>>
>>77912967
We don't deserve it desu
>>
>>77905734
>insulting the name of Zapata on that shirt

Already triggered
>>
>>77905734
>Anticapitalist
>Free healthcare for inmigrants
>Universal salary
>No police
>No guns
>No military
>Proislam
They're even worst than I thought, even our worst leftists arn't that retarded
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.