[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hillary wins >WWIII happens >the fate of the entire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1465897489001.gif (178 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
1465897489001.gif
178 KB, 500x411
>Hillary wins
>WWIII happens

>the fate of the entire world depends on American voters
we're doomed
>>
At least it no longer depends on the italians
>>
>>77905728
It never depended on the Italians, dingus.
Also
>2-0
>>
>>77905590
>the fate of the entire world depends on burger-eating humans
>>
>>77905847
Muh Rome muthafucka
>>
>>77905886
>humans
>>
>>77905939
Rome didn't have thousands of nuclear weapons.
>>
>>77905996
We may have lost one match but we will destroy you next time, pizza mamamya
>>
>the fate of the world rests on five or so swing states
>>
>>77905590
I can only hope the >>77777777 get channeled enough pure meme magic for Trump to win.

I'm black, but I'm literally the only person in my entire family voting for Trump (I live in a red state anyway) and no amount of discussion will change anyone's mind. They've literally told me they'd rather vote for Hillary even if she was guilty of FOIA violations because she at least cares about black people and Trump's an evil racist idiot who thinks Mexico will pay for a wall.

Example of a conversation regarding that:
>"You're just young and ignorant if you want to vote for Trump. He thinks he can just get Mexico to pay for a wall!"
>"Have you read how he intends to do that?"
>"He's just going to try to force them to pay for it!"
>"He literally has his plan for funding the construction of the wall on his website. It states that the deal with Mexico is one that comes from either implementing fees for greencards or restricting bank transfers from US to Mexico. Mexico makes more money though these than the wall will cost, so it's more profitable for them in the long run to pay construction costs up front or have it taken from them in fees."
>"Yeah but he's racist and wants to ban all Muslims! Next he'll deport blacks!"
>"The president has the legal authority to block any noncitizen from entering the country. He doesn't have the authority to exile citizens. Also, of 400 terrorist attacks in the last 100 years, nearly 300 were from Islamic terrorists. It legitimately is a problem."
>"String of insults pertaining to me personally or my lack of having moved out at 20 despite my parents actively ruining my credit behind my back and messing up my college enrollment behind my back as well.

No point in arguing with Hillary voters.I've yet to find one that wants to discuss why I should vote for her without going ad hominem.
>>
>>77906169
Good luck with the bombings, singing and holding candles doesn't seem like much of defense
>>
>>77905980
hey remember when we raped you and said fuck you?
>>
>>77906169
Your meme team is bad and you should feel bad
>>
>>77906169
That is if your team doesn't get collectively beheaded before the game starts, Ahmed
>>
>>77906501
hey remember when we burnt down your white house and said bugger off?
>>
>>77905996
>Rome didn't have thousands of nuclear weapons
Only in my obscure user-made Civilization II scenario from CivFanatics
>>
>>77906501
Your the little brother that has ADHD and got out of hand.
>>
>>77906308

If you're actually black, tell me, does your family believe that blacks are discriminated against in America? Do they just hate white people?

I can understand voting Hillary if they hate whites more than anything else, but Trump will be better for blacks than anyone else.
>>
>>77906614
>remember when we burned down your White House?
Yeah, and you haven't done us another favor since.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.