[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the home ownership meme forced on us?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: mittfamily.jpg (31 KB, 414x279) Image search: [Google]
mittfamily.jpg
31 KB, 414x279
Whats exactly wrong with living in one house with your wife, kids, brothers, sisters, mom, pops, aunt, uncles and cousins under one roof like they used to in the old days?
>>
>>77905226
Nothing, home ownership is good, but having strong family values is more important. Family and extended family's have been staying together for 1000's of years, the go leave meme is a modern construct. By all means if you can afford a house nearby then do so but there is nothing negative about it.
>>
>>77905226
Batshit insane relatives, that is. I couldn't handle to live with my extended family, most of them are entitled to no extend and would only be dead weight in any scenario.
>>
>>77905453
>the go leave meme is a modern construct

tell me more
>>
>>77905668
New households, new mortgage, new set of insurance, new set of furnishings, so on and so forth. That's just one part of it but their are many other layers.
>>
>>77905668
Just look at the housing size. Back in the days you'd build a house that can actually house three generations, sometimes devided to give some privacy to each generation. Now you have much smaller houses which are build as shared living space, so anyone can argue with each other all day long.
>>
>>77906213
Population density matters, also Germany you need to be making more room for all the pajeets and achmeds, and kebabs flooding your country so your dream of living in bigger homes really isn't that important :^)
>>
Oy vey goyim! Borrow more money! Hate your family! Move every six months so we can reallocate the labor force more efficiently!

Get another loan so you can learn your training for the new jobs we invented!

Oy fucking vey goyim! When will the goyim ever learn!
>>
>>77905226
Families are too strong and don't spend enough money divorcing and taking credits. If you have a family it's also less likely you will buy everything, since some things you might produce yourself, like fruit, vegetables and alcohol. Capitalism doesn't wants you to be happy, they want you to buy much medicine, have many divorces and to get married as many times as possible so church can make money. Of course Mormons are disqualified from family, since they do it only because of cult religion.
>>
>>77906213
Ppl were willing to live in small houses in 1920s because no credit, or they just rented their whole life b/c ownership was unaffordable. I went from a small affordable house to a giant house that ate all my money b/c I had no balls and listened to my wife. KMN
>>
>>77906572
o-ok..
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.