[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christianity General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 17
File: view-christianity-hp.jpg (54 KB, 352x245) Image search: [Google]
view-christianity-hp.jpg
54 KB, 352x245
Whats with the online resurgence of Christianity?

I thought all you /pol/sters were edgy fedora athiesm losers. Theres so many people now praising god and wanting to fight for christianity.
>>
>>77895889
Atheists get bullied so hard on the internet that everyone becomes a christian to avoid being bullied
>>
>>77895889
in the end times, Christianity will spread to all corners of the earth, and then the end
>>
>>77895889

Thou shalt not fucking tell anyone what I did last weekend m8
>>
File: Remodeled-Jesus-Facebook.jpg (30 KB, 618x340) Image search: [Google]
Remodeled-Jesus-Facebook.jpg
30 KB, 618x340
>>77895889
how do you feel knowing this is your lord and savior?
>>
File: Jesus3.jpg (106 KB, 280x400) Image search: [Google]
Jesus3.jpg
106 KB, 280x400
>>77896006
>the real jesus
>>
File: HAIL.png (47 KB, 904x692) Image search: [Google]
HAIL.png
47 KB, 904x692
Fuck off christcuck, we already have our TRUE god HAIL KEK. PRAISE KEK!
>>
>>77896094
righto bucko
>>
File: Image.jpg (179 KB, 920x600) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
179 KB, 920x600
These people gave me hope we can remove kebab, and reminded me not all Catholics are cucked.
>>
>>77895889
Or maybe Christianity isn't seen as the most batshit crazy religion.

Not a Christian...but its clear which countries individual liberty grew and which countries nothing has changed.
>>
>>77896006
The appearance of Jesus could literally not matter less
>>
>>77895889
I feel christ is an iconic figure the SJWS can't touch without coming off as the ignorant ones. I discussed this with a trans-something or other. He preached tolerance, forgiveness, peace and believe it or not the faith holds the pursuit of knowledge and truth in high regard. He was probably the most progressive liberal in history but the SJWS can't claim him as their own which pisses them off. Just my thoughts anyway.
>>
>>77896484
This tbphwyf
>>
>>77896484
tell that to the rest of /pol/
>>
It's only natural once you're red pilled and realize you've been lied to about Christianity.

The majority of Westerners don't even understand the old/new covenant.
>>
>>77896549
Only if they ask
>>
File: ficki-ficki.jpg (45 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
ficki-ficki.jpg
45 KB, 534x401
> """Christianity"""
>>
>>77895889
Muslim threat becomes clearer everyday.
Euros have to unite under one banner to fight the invaders. Christianity seems like a common denominator.
>>
File: jesus2.jpg (55 KB, 577x640) Image search: [Google]
jesus2.jpg
55 KB, 577x640
Christianity is literally "if you kill your enemies, they win" the religion.

Some on /pol/ are christcucks who like to believe that this is some sort of christian board, but they are usually contained in their small pathetic threads where they roleplay that they are somehow relevant. Even with a tripcodes and shit, I'm not kidding.

Also, everybody knows this board belongs to the Kek.
>>
File: ChristiansWelcomeRefugees.jpg (51 KB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
ChristiansWelcomeRefugees.jpg
51 KB, 540x300
>>77897343
In your dreams buddy
>>
>>77897493
>Christianity is literally "if you kill your enemies, they win" the religion

In what way
>>
File: mary.png (556 KB, 410x550) Image search: [Google]
mary.png
556 KB, 410x550
i love mary
>>
>>77896116
Praise baal,
Thank you for your marvelous storm in the saudi, take back what is rightfully yours.
>>
I'm a Christian Atheist I believe in the Teachings of God, however he doesn't exist
>>
>>77897537
Yeah, don't they realize that they invite radical muslims by the millions to conquer their lands?
Whoever started the rumor that muslims are tolerant peace-loving people should be shot.
>>
>>77895889
Not Orthodox = cuck.
>>
>>77897771
How could He have teachings if He doesn't exist? :^)
>>
File: morals.jpg (86 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
morals.jpg
86 KB, 600x396
>>77897571
In "do not resist the evil person" way and "love thy enemy" way. As in what Jesus said. Did you ever read the bible?

>>77897620
Do you know Jesus fucked her to become his own father?

>>77897800
They are just pussies thinking they are doing a "good deed". This is how most of the christians think/act. Only these 5-10 christcucks on this board are still dreaming about crusades and christians being might warriors... which is real only in their dreams.
>>
Jesus will save you from degeneracy.
>>
>>77898029
Yes, I've read it more than you probably

How does that equate to, "if you kill your enemies, they win?" What would they win? Lol

I know you're not trying to actually have a discussion though, just being disrespectful and hateful. So reply with more cancer if you want, or don't
>>
>>77897936
MAGIC there is tons on magic in the bible
>>
File: olaf_latzel.jpg (36 KB, 610x344) Image search: [Google]
olaf_latzel.jpg
36 KB, 610x344
>>77898029
What would it take to change the mind of the average Euro Christian?
THere are a few based preachers here and there though. Pic related is Olaf Latzel pastor in Bremen, he was preaching against islamization and the city wanted to prosecute him for hate speech the irony was more and more people attended his sermons so they dropped it I think.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olaf_Latzel
>>
>>77898197
Can't disagree with that
>>
File: enemy4.jpg (25 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
enemy4.jpg
25 KB, 320x240
>>77898175
They would win your land, your wifes and your daughters, while you are too busy to turn the other cheek.

>>77898300
I believe that most of the europe is lost. Most of our men are not even willing to defend themselves. Nations like these deserve to die. I believe is a result of the "mice utopia" effect in humans. Only the war can save us now.
>>
>>77898029
i want to make another baby jesus with her
>>
>>77898599
How would they win land if you kill them?
>>
File: 0,,18918633_303,00.jpg (56 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
0,,18918633_303,00.jpg
56 KB, 700x394
>>77898624
You would only get cucked by him and get forced to raise him, as your wife's son.
>>
File: good-goyim.jpg (494 KB, 1097x1000) Image search: [Google]
good-goyim.jpg
494 KB, 1097x1000
>>77898780
How would you kill them if you are forbidden to resist them?
How could you kill them if you love them and must do good to them?
How could you defend ythem if you must turn the other cheek?

You are a typical /pol/ christcuck. In your dream reality, christians are all mighty crusaders. But in real reality, christians are all cucked beyond redemption, because """jesus""" was a hippie SJW faggot.
>>
>>77898920
No, you misunderstood my post retard. I asked how does any of that stuff you quoted from the bible mean, "if you kill your enemy they win"? I asked you how and what are they said to win? You're just rambling off a scrim of how much you hate Christians instead of answering the question like I knew you would. Continue rambling now if you want to, or answer the question (you won't)
>>
>>77899110
I answered your question - If you love your enemies, do good to them and turn the other cheek, they will win and take everything from you, which is exactly what is happening and what """christians""" support by millions.

If you can't or are not willing to face the truth, you are most likely part of the problem. Did you licked mohammeds feet today?
>>
>>77899290
You still didn't answer my question....You have very poor reading comprehension my friend

>>77898175
>>
>>77897771
Gg

The book titled the bible does have some stories with good healthy morals and themes, however thats all they are.

Stories... Nothing more.
>>
>>77900477
>in a cold Godless and random world, this book that lies about having the answers to life and themes that would be null and void in a meaningless universe, has good stories and themes

This is what you sound like. Just be honest and say you hate it
>>
>Christianity
had me rolling my eyes at this slave mentality cult. Just as Islam is the religion of rape, plunder and murder, Christianity is the religion of weakness and faggotry. Hate to say this but you'd be better off as filthy judaists, at least the old testament has a powerful and ferocious - if incoherent - god.

Either way the ideal situation, if you must be religious, is to go pagan or something like that. Strong gods that don't take shit from foreigners are better than kike ass cucks like Jesus Christ.

Perhaps one day all of you manchildren will cast irrationality aside and realize that fighting for your nation doesn't require a ludicrous imaginary friend.
>>
>>77901149
>he literally changed his IP to continue posting after making himself look stupid

Wew lad
>>
>>77901260
yeah surely you gotta believe you're the majority so you can appeal to that as if it were a strength. Ludicrous.

Either way, good day to you. Your "messiah" is an effeminate, emasculated cripple of an example for any human. This is why Christianity will dwindle and die, and your culture with it.

Replacing weak gods with facts and a true desire for self determination is the only way a society will prevail.
>>
>>77901580
I don't have to appeal to anything lol

Why are militant atheists under this delusion that I'm trying to convince you of anything? You're dead set against Christianity with a burning passion. Do you think I'm even thinking of trying to convert you?

I would address the other stuff you said, but you would just attack it or ignore it like you guys always do. What's the point? You guys can't even hold a conversation
>>
File: acts 5.jpg (51 KB, 441x600) Image search: [Google]
acts 5.jpg
51 KB, 441x600
((( >>77901149 )))
>christianity is weak, you should be a jew, or at least pagan, goy.
nah.

you should try reading the Bible one day, NT has plenty of OT justice, and the OT has a lot of NT love and forgiveness.
>>
File: religioushats.jpg (196 KB, 1300x797) Image search: [Google]
religioushats.jpg
196 KB, 1300x797
Christianity is North Korea in the sky. Fully believing in Christianity is just as cringe-worthy and insane as believing that the X-Men, Harry Potter, Star Wars, or any other fantasy narrative is real. If you're still a Christian it's either because you are a complete idiot unable to differentiate fact from fiction, or you were raised mindcucked by it.

You can't meme Christianity back, OP. Christianity in particular and religion in general has utterly failed in science whenever it has made scientific claims that can be tested, and in the field of philosophy where philosophical arguments for God have been systemically destroyed for the last 200 years. Due to the internet there's now full and easy access to a mountain of criticism of religious claims, whereas before the internet you had to either find books or perodicals skeptical to religion, or if you were lucky stumble upon such criticism in philosophy classes in college and go from there. The failure of Christianity and religion is becoming public knowledge, and people are losing their religion in droves.

All that you theists have left is mockery, to try to deflect all criticism from your claims by shouting fedora. You have no arguments, you have zero evidence, all you have is fairy tales you continue to insist are true and mitre tipping.

The irony of the fedora meme is that it is religious people who have the silly hat obsession.
>>
The surge in online hipster atheism was a backlash movement. /pol/ and 4chan in general are such massive hipsters that they go full circle, and in this instance, back round to Christianity.
>>
>>77904283
You missed it, it already went back around to atheism

>People who have opinions I don't like are just memeing
>>
>>77903148
>You have no arguments, you have zero evidence, all you have is fairy tales you continue to insist are true and mitre tipping.
I'll pray for you to let go of your hate, it's a shame you get this triggered by Christianity.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.