[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Brett Keane?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (715 KB, 759x605) Image search: [Google]
image.png
715 KB, 759x605
He used to be a fedora tipper, but now he is a devout God believer. He's based as fuck.
>>
Literally who?
>>
holy shit i remember watching his prank calls to churches when i was an edgy 14/15 year old
>>
>>77893751
How fat is this fucking manatee?
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 900x900
>>77893751
He's a meme
>>
fuck dp, the whole show is bout
>I'm le high xdddd
>look we so smart and objective now time to nitpick on a new clip
>shut up tj
>hahahhaaxddd
>>
Brett is a faggot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YdFhYNUdyk
>>
>>77897059
Devon Tracey put them in their place
>>
File: 1465674345269.jpg (30 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1465674345269.jpg
30 KB, 600x400
>>77897266
>Devon Tracey put them in their place
This. It's an hour, bit it's worth it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nub4n0JFEg
>>
File: laugh at you.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
laugh at you.jpg
111 KB, 1280x720
>>77897540
>white people commit the same amount of crimes as black people, but they just get away with it more
fucking TJ
>>
White guilt: The podcast
>>
the worst cunt is paul, he sounds really like an insufferable man baby
>>
He looks retarded

What the fuck is it with all you fuckers watching people sperg out on youtube and think they are based and all this shit. They make youtube videos they have no lives and no friends
>>
File: bestDPhost.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bestDPhost.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
>>77893751
>devout God believer

Go back to youtube, Brett. 4chan is not your friend.

Claiming to believe in god doesn't make you based or even more respectable, at that. You have to actually personally uphold at least one or more positive values of an ideology to properly ascribe to it. Not that a faith should be solely responsible for your conviction to act with morality.

The only reason Brett is relevant anymore is because the DP like to kick him while he's down because his beliefs are thinly veiled and his behaviour is reprehensible. He's an easy target for people to claim the high ground over; but whatever. This is /pol/, society considers most of us scum for daring to have alternative opinions.

>>77897059
Also, to be fair, none of them pretend that it's a high brow show. They've even come to admit that its hardly even about politics anymore, and is just an echo chamber to milk merchandising cash from other 'dude-weed' libertarian lefties.
>>
File: regressive agenda.png (1023 KB, 1070x602) Image search: [Google]
regressive agenda.png
1023 KB, 1070x602
>>77898351
>He looks retarded
that's because he's autistic as fuck
>>
>>77898451
I should have known just for that fact he makes youtube videos
>>
>>77893751
how can someone who is wrong twice about the same subject based?
>>
induvijul situation!
>>
>>77893751

STOP ATTACKING MY FAMILY
>>
File: 93S3qqcqOfU.jpg (114 KB, 960x924) Image search: [Google]
93S3qqcqOfU.jpg
114 KB, 960x924
>>77893751
Every guru, snake oil salesman, missionary, jew, commercial ad will say:
>I used to be X, but then i found Y
>>
PAUL PAUL
ROUND AS A BALL
>>
Brett Keane is trolling, he enjoy putting out content but he knows he's full of shit, its his hobby and he's a lifelong lazytroll.

DP knows this and uses him as material.

Fuck Scotty and ban TJ

Wish Paul has more rl stories.
>>
>>77897540
I can't. Devon is such a beta bitch pretender. 1 hour of listing to him larp as an alpha is 59 min and 50 seconds to long man.

Why are the handfull of somewhat based atheists still such cringe?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.