[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you have a Muslim friend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (385 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
385 KB, 750x1334
Muslims are red pilled by default. I send my Muslim friends red pilled shit all the time and they agree with all of it. They hate gays, Jews, and niggers. What's not to love?
>>
>>77876541

he also hates you, but he's not going to tell you
>>
>>77876541
muslim shill please leave.
>>
Because if a friend stabs me in the back, I don't want it to be literal.
>>
>>77876541
I've been interested in joining Islam, but I remember that I'm a proud Maritimer who puts honor above silly desert people beliefs.
Sorry, bub
>>
Both are degenerate.
>>
>>77878401
Ok Logan
>>
>>77878583
Is that a generic Canadian name?
I always thought it'd be something like "Justin" or "Tristan" or even "Pierre" for my frog speaking friends.
>>
>>77878732
>>77878583
I thought he said Logan because of Wolverine
>>
>>77878983
This leaf is correct. Wolverine always says bub
>>
Muslims are just Christians who actually stand up for what they believe in. And here we are calling them terrorists.
>>
>>77878732
Ok Faggot.
>>
>>77876541
My Muslim friend is a very close friend. Honestly he's much more tolerant of my criticism of his religion than my SJW "friends" on Facebook. There will not allow ANY criticism of the Holy Religion of Peace. Yet my friend is able to admit there are major problems.
>>
>>77876541
>What's not to love?
The fact that he wants to kill me for believing in the True God and His Son Jesus Christ.
>>
>>77880379
kek'd
>>
>>77876541

>What's not to love?

They're muslim.
>>
File: 1463727723537.gif (338 KB, 538x572) Image search: [Google]
1463727723537.gif
338 KB, 538x572
>work morning shift at McBurger
>boss is mudslide
>it's Ramadan
>I hate eggs and the smell of eggs
>mfw he thinks I'm fasting
>>
>>77877961
this.
OP, muslims encourage using subversive tactics just like Jews do. You are fucking stupid.
>>
>>77880124
When did Jesus tell you to go around killing people?
>>
Muslims are nice until it's 80%+ Muslim. then, it's either convert, jizya, or die. Take it from an anon with experience, I had to hide my fedora power level to the point where I started loathing myself for getting so cucked by mudslimes.

>FUCK ISLAM
>FUCK ISLAM
>FUCK ISLAM
>FUCK ISLAM
>FUCK ISLAM
>FUCK ISLAM
>>
>>77881459
what country did you live in
>>
>>77876541
>What's not to love?

The fact that our thousands-of-years old societies will crumble at the hands of an alien culture.

>I know a good one!

Fallacy.
>>
File: 1417460430335.png (415 KB, 1020x912) Image search: [Google]
1417460430335.png
415 KB, 1020x912
>>77876541
>Muslims are red pilled by default

Just because the dog despises the cat, doesn't automatically mean that the dog is a human. They're savages and should be treated as such.

>What's not to love?

Their religion.
>>
File: 1457060088870.png (153 KB, 280x400) Image search: [Google]
1457060088870.png
153 KB, 280x400
>>77876541
My only Muslim friend (I don't think that he is even religious, but his parents are) is in school for aircraft repair, and every time I make a Muslim joke he asks me when my next vacation is and where I will be flying from.
>>
>>77881623

STORY TIME :DDD

>Lived in U.A.E. from 2009-2013, graduated H.S. there
>was Catholic, then stopped believing in God c. 2011
>I had interacted with some muzzie classmates before being a fedora, and they were all the same
>"fuck Israel, fuck Kikes, fuck America, fuck khaneeth (homosexuals) fuck kuffar, fuck Mulhideen (Atheists), WE WUZ UMMAH/CALIPHATE N SHEIIT"
>They kept saying Islam is the true redpill, "christianity is just a meme, anon! Issa (Jesus) was a muslim, he even predicted the prophet Muhammad"
>French teacher is Algerian, she is such a nice person and like a mother figure to me, and even she believes all this shite
>other than that, extremely pleasant people

Muslims are some pretty fucked people. they have a superiority/inferiority complex and really don't want to be challenged on their bullshit. Must be the inbreeding and Islam. I ended up hiding my Atheism and pretty much being a cuck for Islam, and that was my first-ever redpill, at the tender age of 15. I really hated being someone I was not, I really wanted to say "fuck Islam and fuck Mohammed" but I wasn't gonna risk that out of getting me or my family jailed.

fuck this religion famm.
>>
>>77876541
because they hate you too.
>>
OP, why can't you have normal white friends?
>>
I used to have an Algerian friend. Well he was a workmate, but we talked a lot during breaks. Hung out together a couple of times. Seemed decent enough. At first.

Started showing anger at the most benign things. Told me he hated my country 'its only trees' hated the people here 'everybody monkeys' hated his wife 'one day I will slit her throat' other times he preferred to 'put a bomb up her arse'. His hobby was going out, picking up local chicks, fucking them, and as soon as he blew his load would get off them, call them pig whores and spit on them.'

The guy was total class. A real cretin. I asked him about his childhood thinking maybe he had some trauma that fucked him up. He smiled and said, 'no good childhood' then told me how his friends and him would entice stray dogs to the top of their buildings and throw them down to the street.

I'm glad I met him, he taught me that they can't be trusted. Said us westerners were easily conned 'in Algeria we say 'I give you my arse' this is what you Christians are to me.'
>>
I do. She isn't redpilled though. Blue as fuck
>>
it's like having a black friend, or a tranny friend. They're degenerate, but they're still a friend so you feel petty disowning them unless they do something really stupid
>>
I work with a Muslim dude from Sudan. He is a total bro, very educated, etc. But even he straight up tells me that Islam isn't compatible with Western civilization, and he's always trying to subtly convert me and engage in philosophical and religious discussions.
>>
My best friend is Muslim. There's been some points of contention between us over the fact that I'm bisexual and with a guy, but unlike the average /pol/tard we're capable of not treating people like one aspect of their character is the entirety of it.
Suck my dick.
>>
Most muslims are inbred arab subhumans.

I don't have a huge problem with the religion as a whole.
>>
>>77876541

Ask him about man love thursday. Muslims are a bunch of hypocrite faggots.
>>
>>77876541
Why hate jews and befriend muslims and not the other way around?

>Jews hate muzzies too
>Jews hate degenerates too
>Jews are red pilled too
>Jews know where the shekels are and can help you networking

Now before you say there are lots of jews that advocate for degeneracy remember that muslims rape children.

tl;dr: Don't befriend someone that's not from your culture or a neighbouring one.
>>
>>77876541
>Telling this to a Muslim
>On fucking kikebook
He reported you and you're on a watchlist now
>>
>>77893584
>I'm plying this is facebook
>>
>>77876541
Because they are mentally unstable, will fly off the handle at the slightest offense, see women children and animals as places to stick their penis and nothing more, and they have a habit of exploding.
>>
>>77876541
BASED WAKIL
>>
>>77876541
>They hate gays, Jews, and niggers. What's not to love?
They don't hate muslims.
>>
>>77876541
>1 post by this ID

Reddit shill. Islam is the enemy, and always will be.
>>
>>77876541
I don't have any friends, you cheeky kunt.
>>
>>77881719
>alien culture

>implying Christianity isn't Made In Middle East
>>
>>77876541
I dont hate them but they're still sandmonkies.

They must go back...
>>
>>77876541
> 1 post by id
>>
>>77881220
They're both semitic really
>>
>>77897933
Jews of today aren't.
>>
>>77897970
But goy, why then would jew-haters be called anti-semitic?
>>
>>77898057
Good goys do what the media tells them to do.

They are fucking dressing in women's cloths and fucking each others in the ass, and what's normal about that?
>>
My best friend is Iraqi muslim. Voting trump and wants to join the army.
>>
>>77898256
Let them do what they want goy, it isn't hurting anybody :Λ)
>>
>>77882463
noice
>>
File: 1431206176663.jpg (75 KB, 537x600) Image search: [Google]
1431206176663.jpg
75 KB, 537x600
>>77876541
you can't even fit that many edges in a crescent
>>
>>77876541
>t. achmed
saged
>>
>>77897237

> they have a habit of exploding.

Haha lol. Top kek.
>>
>>77890175
back off before its too late hun
>>
>>77876541
>They hate gays, jews and niggers
Do they hate muslims?
>>
>>77876541
because im not a shitskin enabler.
>>
>>77891988
>Most muslims are inbred arab subhumans.
Most Muslims are Asian, you stupid fucking retard.
>>
>>77897694
The Middle East would've been a part of Europe if it were Christian. Islam is what drew the line.
>>
>>77876541
I do have several and it's true. However they all live in Lebanon. Muslims are fine-ish as long as they stay in their own damn country, they shit up everything when they come to Europe.
>>
>>77876541

I wish I had a Muslim friend, but only so I could get close to his sister and fuck her.
God damn I'm so turned on by cute muslim girls.
>>
>>77898613
Arabs are Asians, you braindead goddamn koala fucker.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.