[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
London should become an independent city state, I'm tired
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7
File: London37834792.jpg (915 KB, 2000x1326) Image search: [Google]
London37834792.jpg
915 KB, 2000x1326
London should become an independent city state, I'm tired of subsidising the rest of the lazy shits in this country, we do all the work, pay all the taxes and get nothing in return.
>>
File: london.jpg (518 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
london.jpg
518 KB, 1600x1066
BUMP
>>
London already is an independent city state, ethnically speaking, it has nothing to do with the real England. A den of cultural Marxism and deceit.
>>
lol bye
>>
>>77843933
Go ahead, Good luck having rolling black outs and all since the three biggest power stations in the UK are up north (And all within driving distance of each other, Drax, Ferrybridge and Eggborough). Well that is until the government shuts then all down then we are all fucked!

But for now enjoy your diversity and high taxes mate.
>>
File: city of.jpg (156 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
city of.jpg
156 KB, 640x480
As someone that works in the City of London (not the shitty "London"), I agree.

All of the actual financial business is done in the City of London... the rest of "London" is just a degenerate hellhole full of faggots and muds
>>
London should deport all foreigners (except irish) and have it be like the olden days
>>
>>77843933
Some good news. Brexit is likely. The elites actually want it to happen. Hedge funds and large investors like Soros and Druckemiller are exposed to gold in some cases over 35%.

Now why would people with access to the best information analysts in the world be long on gold if brexit wasn't likely?
>>
>>77846545

isn't the city of london independent of Britain?
>>
>>77843933
all the whites are already escaping
it's a financial centre surrounded by a shithole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0GwjFuGSQ8
>>
25 foot high fence round the M25.

London goodbye.
>>
>>77846399
it's ok we can rely on french industry

hahahaha
>>
>>77846399
seriously though it makes no sense for us to be governed like this
>>
>>77843933

>60% white
>>
Yorkshire should be its own country
>>
>>77849251
is that where rotherham is?
>>
>>77843933
Agreed.

If the North hate us so much, they can fuck off.
>>
>>77843933
Amen brother

N5 reporting in
>>
>>77843933

Isn't London like 60% of the UK GDP?
>>
>>77843933
I really want Brussels to be a independent city state. Lazy ass french speaking niggers.
>>
You're going to get your wish soon. With all those muslims and your muslim mayor, London is bound to be the next Pakistan.
>>
Congrats you now isolated yourself with the mudslimes and will be crucified in the revolution
>>
>>77851211

Ok, everything north of Luton and west of Reading is now Greater Scotland. Enjoy your bubble dome city.
>>
If we gave independence to cities like NYC, LA, and Chicago, the Democrats would never win another election.
>>
>>77843933

Isn't london like entirely blacked and poo in loos?

Is that who's paying all the taxes and doing the work?
>>
London makes more money as more investment is made in London than elsewhere. If the UK government actually was fair they could spread the wealth around.
London is the worst city in the country; full of cunts and is destroying unity in the country. Please fuck off die.

Signed
A SW Englishman cheering on our shitty team in France.
>>
>>77852426
>full of cunts and is destroying unity in the country
Fuck off, we are superior to rest of you fucks and provide for this country more than anyone else, while at the same dealing with the majority of this migrant shitfest. Fuck you and learn your place.
>>
>>77851211
The whole country outside the M25 hates London. Stop being deluded and blaming the north.
>>
>>77843933
You can fucking have it. London is a fucking dump.
>>
>>77852605
This, apart from deluded young people who love the "city lifestyle"
>>
>>77852593
You provide more as you receive the most investment. You are the spoilt brats of the nation.
>>
>>77843933

Keep paying for my beer and food lad.
>>
>>77843933
>get nothing in return.
That's not true. You get all the cultural enrichment and kebab stands.
>>
File: FUCKINGWHITEMALE.png (765 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
FUCKINGWHITEMALE.png
765 KB, 600x434
>>77843933
alright, see you later then.
>>
>>77852759
>You are the spoilt brats of the nation
We are the fucking heart of the nation. No surprise we receive the most investment, I guess that happens you happen to be the biggest and most successful metropolis in this country while also being the historical/cultural capital.

Fucking memesters shit on the hand that feeds them. The hatred is mutual.
>>
>>77852593

>get 55% of the money the UK makes
>produce 60%
>meanwhile, Londoners ruin the entire industry of the UK by blocking new construction, allowing mass immigration and blocking production jobs because MUH FINANCE

Yeah.

No.

London has always been the thorn in Britain's side since the 60s.

It killed our fishing trade. It killed our motor trade. It killed our power and rail industry.

London has been toxic to the UK ever since people listened to the finance market.

Scotland and Wales are growing enormously because their investment is actually nationally minded and managed by their own fringe governments. England has been ruined by London's 'finance' market.
>>
>>77853226
You aren't even part of our nation anymore. Londoners are so different to the rest of us. People shit on you because you are arrogant cunts who have taken so much away from the rest of the country and tell us to get on with it. Our industries were destroyed by London centric thinking, our economy is now governed around a London centric financial BS economy (which helped again to destroy the country with greed) and now you have the cheek to claim you deserve it?
People from London have no concept of nationhood. So please fuck off, form your own nation and eat each other for pennies.
The rest of us will stay united.
>>
>>77853499
>Thinking our industrial sector has a living chance to compete in the global market.
Yeah no, better sooner than later. Need to adjust to globalism and London will spearhead this.
>>
>>77853499
WELL SAID
>>
>>77843933
london finances the rest of england because thatcher destroyed britains industry in birmingham and the north
>>
>>77843933
Good luck, few more years and you'll be minority white
>>
>>77843933
>t. Mommar Abu-Malik Achmed
>>
>>77843933

The only reason people push this meme is because they're too dumb to realise that most smart people in London grew up outside the UK and then go to london for jobs. It's self perpetuating.
>>
>>77853801
>muh feels
Get over it.
>>
>>77852414
>Is that who's paying all the taxes and doing the work?
Yes.
>>
>>77852605
Suffolk here. Can confirm.
I still go to London every month or so either for museums or for some business meeting.

East of the City are sharia constituencies. As soon as you reach >white chapel Britain (or the west for that matter) is over.
>>
>>77843933
>and get nothing in return
LOL you get immigrants desu senpai
>>
File: 1403729205206.jpg (23 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
1403729205206.jpg
23 KB, 500x420
>>77843933
Swear down, if Bremain wins you're likely to have an army of northerners come down to Westminster and execute the fucking lot of you.
>>
>>77854023
Because all of the investment is in London. If it was spread around people wouldn't have to travel there for work. Why is that hard to understand?

>>77854045
As I said, no concept of nationhood.
>>
>>77843933
If I was you britbong I'd just quit work, pump out 5 kids and join the muslims at the welfare queue.
>>
>>77852605
essex here we fucking hate the cunts. we was the only place to get UKIP a seat. clacton never seen anyone else on /pol/ from here we like 99% white
>>
Yes and take Stockholm and Paris with you. You can earn as much money as you want and drown in femishits and niggers even quicker. It will literally be Brazil with rich as fuck people and a fence with Africa-tier poor people on the other side
>>
>>77846800

people like soros just announced publicly they are buying gold and the price increases, idiots like you start to buy it up and then he sells it for a profit.
>>
>>77843933
I honestly don't think you would have any argument from the rest of us m8

>we do all the work

I have literally never seen a jew do a hard days work
>>
The rest of the country supplies troops and land to operate a military out of, so you do get SOMETHING in return.
>>
>>77843933
>London should become an independent city state
The city of london already is you fucking retard.
>>
>>77847065
Yes, it has its own laws, it's own mayor (not the Muslim one) and the Queen literally has to ask permission to enter it.

City of London generates 1.1 trillion in GDP per year, it really doesn't need the rest of the UK and Scotland, sweetheart your oil isn't even included in that figure so don't try that shit alright. Don't try it.
>>
>>77855766
lol

city of Westminster if i'm not wrong
>>
>>77852605
Cambridgeshire here. London can fuck right off.
>>
If I wanted to visit the UK, which cities are considered to be the most white? Aka where Anglo culture is still supreme
>>
>>77843933
You get most of the money anyway you southern twat
>>
Here is an idea.

make your monarchy matter again, give it power and not be just some stupid figurehead

systematically wipe out all shitskins and dunecoons from your major cities

and bring back the drive and urge to conquer land or at the very least restore your empire
>>
>mfw all the retards saying London can fuck off will be the first ones begging London for handouts when their 250 quid every two weeks ends.

Enjoy starving you pathetic little plebs. London doesn't need any of you, but you all need London and you damn well know it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>77856032
London has 5 of the UK's poorest areas.

So no, no they don't you northern inbred.
>>
>>77856008
Wales , oh wait
>>
>>77846545
Well good luck with that after we leave Europe and all your jobs move over to France
>>
>>77856230
>all your jobs move over to France

>Any bank/business relocating to France after France has seen a capital flight bigger than your mothers gaping cunt hole.

Wow you really are a retard aren't you? You well and truly are.

HAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>77843933
compared to the rest of the UK, London basically feels like a foreign country.

After Brexit = the Balkanisation of the UK
>>
>>77856230
>This level of delusion
The rest of this country is so fucking pitiful it's making me cringe.
>>
File: 1466107936737.jpg (30 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1466107936737.jpg
30 KB, 350x350
>>77856200
lel.

>>77856008
No city is. Go to an inbred village and see all the blue eye'd, rosy cheek'd, fat slobs that think they're important but really they deserve a hole put in their fat ugly heads.

>>77856423
Learn the difference between "Greater" and "City of London".

The entire UK would collapse without CoL.

They know it, everyone knows it. It's not happening, they'll all start going batshit crazy when the ESA, DLA, JSA all stop going into their accounts.
>>
>>77854988
Everyone I have ever met from Clacton has been stupid, the way you type supports that.
>>
File: IMG_20160620_010639.jpg (4 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160620_010639.jpg
4 MB, 4160x3120
Was in london this weekend. Through the center of the city saw this long parade for christianity and the royal family, carrying english and brittish flags.

Almost lost hope after seeing 80% foreigners on the underground, seeing this on my walk to the park was refreshing.
>>
>>77855891

>£1.1 trillion
>more like £600 billion
>BUT MUH ECONOMY

London produces the most money because it gets the most investment. If you stuck the London investment in Birmingham or Manchester, you'd get exactly the same amount back because finance is fluid and thats ALL London has.

17% of the GDP for roughly 15% of the population is a pretty shit return in terms of how controlling London's economy is.

Blocked a new steel industry in Sheffield.
Blocked new car factories all over England because MUH EU.
Blocked control over British fishing waters, preferring to use them as bartering for EU trade shit.

>>77856324

>capital flight

You mean the thing that's going to happen in 2 weeks when London gets fucked by Brexit?
>>
>>77852605
I used to live in one of the boroughs of Greater London. Utter shithole, and central London is practically pakistan at this point.

I'll stay in the nice rural part of England now.
>>
>>77843933
nah, just abolish all welfare and all will be good
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.