[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: you just bought a slave. What is its name What is its story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12
File: Buying_a_Slave.jpg (330 KB, 1000x802) Image search: [Google]
Buying_a_Slave.jpg
330 KB, 1000x802
ITT: you just bought a slave.

What is its name
What is its story
>>
OP
he's a faggot who won't stop posing hypotheticals
>>
>>77843449
>nigger
>and I don't care

Why you fantasizing about black dudes OP?
>>
Azu Abushoepoopzu

He was of high nobility, survived aids twice.
>>
>>77843449
We call it Nigger Jim
It likes mealtime, and being sprayed with water on hot days.
>>
>>77843449
we call him Eskimo Joe....who knows...maybe one day he jus said he was COLD or somthin'! Hah!
>>
>>77843943
I hope you don't survive aids, tripfriend!
>>
>>77843449
Tyronius Jamalius McChickenus III

Born as a kang, he was captured and enslaved racyiss ass white bois
>>
>>77843449
I shall call him "Shamus O'Leary."
Not an attractive or especially clever lad, but he looks to come from good stock.
Think I'll set the little shit to work in one of my textile mills, right next to his mother, chained as she may be to the loom.
>>
>>77843449
>What is its name
'white woman inseminator'
>What is its story
from the continent of africa to breed out whities everywhere
>>
The name is Negroid Jenkins.

Formerly a mandingo fighter, he has now retired and is a trapniggaslave.

He suffers from super aids yet continues to offer his boipussi to other slaves for the amusement of his master.
>>
>>77843449
>It's
RAYCIS
>>
It's a negress sex slave named Tina after my mom
>>
>>77843449
Ya Boii Demarcus

Demarcus was caught trying to create fire with antelope femurs in the 100 m south of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Upon capture his first words were "Bix nood, ooga du'in doo n'uff en booga". On the ship, Demarcus was quite well mannered and only attempted to steal bread once or twice. He attempted to rape only 4 white women when landing in the US. His favorite past time is sneaking into the barns and committing explicit acts with farm animals. Demarcus enjoys digging holes with bare hands, pounding his chest, spreading AIDS, and long walks to the cotton field.
>>
Id get a nigress with huge tits
>>
Name it Thingy.
Good at climbing trees for coconut.
Make it swim to the Caribbean and back to fetch coconuts for me.
>>
tootin' kamun
he wuz a kang
>>
>>77843449
>What is its name
Pharaoh WeWuz

>What is its story
He was trying to escape from Earth but I snatched him right before he stepped through the stargate.
>>
Krayshawn Aboiboi
>>
>>77843449
Le-genius trayvon brown
>>
>>77844635
Dunno why, but this made me diamonds.
>>
I'll name it Mansa Musa, after the legendary Kang.

I'll use his nigger mind powers to build pyramids in my backyard.
>>
File: 1464340099411.jpg (326 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1464340099411.jpg
326 KB, 700x525
>>77843449
Pic related would be ideal fuckslave ToBeHonest! :)
>>
>name
Obongo
>story
The kang of the united kangdoms of america
>>
>>77843449
His name is gonna be William. So when he gets older I can call him Old Willy. Old Willy will be my own personal chef.
>>
>>77846679
How would she ride the Underground Railroad, some of those tunnels seem pretty tight.
>>
WE GOT ANOTHER ONE!
>>
>>77846456
Please, Sir...
May I have some more?
>>
>>77847053
I'm sure they've made the tunnels larger, it's the 21st century now
>>
>>77843449
he comes from some village in africa

ill just call him nigger
>>
>>77843449
Got a garden boy

Call him by his real name, since I'm progressive like that.

But he trims the hedges with the same rhythmic speed under my supervision, as I bring him his food on a tin plate I keep under the sink
>>
>>77844020
LOL
>>
>>77847515
HEB JY DIE TUIN AL KLAAR
>>
>>77844104
I count six shots nigga
>>
File: 1453166699067.jpg (88 KB, 494x564) Image search: [Google]
1453166699067.jpg
88 KB, 494x564
>>77843449
Having slaves is degenerated
>>
>>77843449
Name: Bix Nood, coming from the Swahili word for "son of the great king"

Story: Bix Nood was born in the village of Oogabooga. His father was a local shaman, his mother a loinloth weaver. According to legend, Bix Nood's great-great-great-grandmother had come to Oogabooga from the land of Kush, south of Egypt, bearing treasure that her ancient Egyptian ancestors had entrusted to her to bring to safety from the evil white explorers attempting to hide the artifacts proving the the Ancient Egyptians were black and claim the civilization as their own.

In a vision one night, one of Bix Nood's ancestors, Pharaoh Grapedrankhamun III, came to Bix Nood in a vision.

"Bix Nood, my son, you will soon be taken from this land by Jakub's devils. You will be treated harshly, but you must remember, the white devil's treatment of you is nothing that befits a descendant of royalty. You were a kang, Bix Nood. And a kang you shall be upon completing your quest."

Bix Nood was taken by a rival tribe and handed over to the merchant Isaac Espinoza, and was one of only 100 negroes out of 700 who survived the middle passage.

I purchased Bix Nood for the sum of 5 shillings at the Jamestown Docks. He is a strong negro, and usually fills 20 baskets of cotton per day.
>>
>>77847354
No. Eat your mother.
>>
>>77849475
Now I have diamonds.
You busy later?
>>
>>77843449
Tools have neither names nor stories.
>>
Toby
>>
>>77848101
NEE BAAS
>>
>>77843449
Tyrone Ooga Booga
Shouting ooga booga in his mud hut in africa.
>>
>>77849908
Blood diamonds?
Suddenly I have plenty of spare time and respect for our brown friends.
>>
>>77843449
Name: Sebben
(You see, Wun, Tuu, Tree, Fo, Fi', and Siks have all died)

Sebben was born in the mighty heart of darkest Africa, under the great WeWuz Tree, to Kang and Gaw'des (Gaw'des was simply the village whore - I mean, the great comforter of blackmens).

On the way over to America, he fornicated with the ship itself, as the sails were white. His mighty nergo rod cucked the ship's captain, and small little boats were born.

That enthusiasm was whipped right out of him in no time, yes-sir-ee-bob. Took an anchor chain to weigh down his mighty manhood.

Upon reaching America, he immediately cucked the Plantation Owner's wife and she bore multiple mixed race babies. The Plantation Owner eventually started writing letters to the local paper, calling for progressiveness and an end to slavery.

Shortly before the War Between the States (that is, the War of Northern Aggression), the Plantation Owner's severely disappointed father arranged for Sebben to escape, only for him and his Owner to be shot multiple times by the rest of the Plantation Owner's family. Said Plantation Owner's mixed race children were then burnt up when Sherman marched into the area, and his wife was stolen by a Yankee soldier.
>>
>first name
Dindu
>last name
Nuffin
>story
Was trying to steal my car's stereo
>>
>>77852284
Nevermind, his story is that he was a king an shiiiieeeeett
>>
File: 1465551695232.jpg (703 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1465551695232.jpg
703 KB, 1080x1920
>Kayla Ariza
>A Castilian slave
>>
>>77843449
Her name is Sucky
Just bought her from Thailand, just turned 19 last week
She love me long time
>>
>>77843449
>name
Jezebel
>story
Fresh of the boat from Africa. She will mainly be used as my personal fuck puppet to satisfy my fetish for nigress women. Outside of that purpose she will be used for breeding my half black bastard children.
>>
File: 1461357306182.jpg (453 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1461357306182.jpg
453 KB, 2048x1365
His names David, David Cameron.
I call him Dave, he was quite expensive, but I think he will be worth it.
He just has to do what I tell him, be obedient, he may not agree, but if he does what he's told, he won't be punished.
The names George, by the way, George Soros.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160603-132748.png (764 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160603-132748.png
764 KB, 1080x1920
>>77843449
>Shake Spear
>he was thought English
>writes nice stories that are a part of African folklore
>I just have my other slave to change names and locations and sell it under my name
>I'm also illiterate
>>
>>77843449
His name is Muhammed.
His job is to go fuck the swedes so they stop ringing my doorbell and telling me to lodge migrants in my house
>>
File: OP is a nigger.png (564 KB, 378x600) Image search: [Google]
OP is a nigger.png
564 KB, 378x600
OP

What the hell are you doing posting on 4chan boy?!

Get back to work!

*Cracks Whip*
>>
File: Anacoon Skynigger.png (1 MB, 1000x745) Image search: [Google]
Anacoon Skynigger.png
1 MB, 1000x745
>>77843449

My nigger is named Anacoon.

He claims he's the result of a virgin birth and that's the chosen one of some retarded fucking prophesy.

I had my overseers rape his mother in front of him to see if his claims of virgin birth were true.

They weren't.
>>
>>77854767

kek

saved
>>
Chewbacca
>>
>Name
Niggums
>His story?
Niggums is from western Africa, and while he may be a nigger, he was more of a gentleman than the rest and spoke English almost as well as an Englishman. He did not like his fellow nigger brethren and chose a life of indentured servitude for me at a cost of only 5 shillings so he can drink his last malted liquor in peace. His African name is Umbooga, no surname as the tribe he originated from does not have them, and as a token of my appreciation for his services, I did not give him one.
Niggums works as a fantastic translator for the many different variations of the negro language, because of this I taught him myself how to read English.

Niggums is a great man, I'm thinking of letting him have a child with my daughter, only to breed out the rest of the black in him.
>>
Outlander

He will mantle the Nerevarine and drive out the Empire from Morrowind
>>
>>77856103
>washing the black out of niggers
You don't want a second Brazil, do you?
>>
>>77857909
Good sir, this is just one man, a man that I value almost as much as any white man, not only is his services greatly appreciated, but having his future lineage be whiter than black is all he could ask for because of his hatred for his nigger brethren.
>>
>>77843449
Goyim/Goy what else does one call there slaves?
>>
>>77843449
Dr Dre

He has all of his teeth.
>>
Dy'reesus Booyakasha
>>
His name is Toby, no matter what he says about it.
>>
>>77843449
I'd call him Sweden.
>>
File: 1381954618808_f.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1381954618808_f.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>>77843449
Its name is nigger. Its story: it used to be a nigger, nigging about in niggerland, now it picks my cotton. Stupid nigger.
>>
File: images - Cópia.png (14 KB, 175x200) Image search: [Google]
images - Cópia.png
14 KB, 175x200
>>77856103
>I'm thinking of letting him have a child with my daughter
>Yeah da white crackas let good niggas have das white grilz
>see i be a whitha boi and my daughter will have bbc
(i finally could use this meme)
>>
Can we take a sandnigger instead ? It is an other race of Pokemon very similar and there is a lot of them in my country so that's easier to find
>>
#EverySlaveaStory

Thanks for growing up, /pol/. You did it! Progressivism! Yay!
>>
>>77843449
ITT: another shill OP and a plethora of newfags
>>
Cringy as all fuck sage
>>
>>77846679
Sauce please.
>>
File: donald.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
donald.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>77843449
His name's Donald. I admit, he's a useless, uppity piece of shit. But fuck it - I just bought him for spare parts. Once I transplant his tiny little hands onto one of the microcircuitry slaves - let the good times roll!
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.