[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turns out Omar's wife is basically retarded. I figured something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8
File: noor_interna.jpg (45 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
noor_interna.jpg
45 KB, 500x281
Turns out Omar's wife is basically retarded. I figured something was weird when she talked to authorities straight away without lawyering up
>>
>>77824325
http://abcnews.go.com/US/teacher-orlando-nightclub-gunmans-wife-difficult-time-understanding/story?id=39967199
>>
>>77824350
>>77824325

prob inbred tbf desu
>>
File: gullible.jpg (12 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
gullible.jpg
12 KB, 213x237
>>77824325
>Pretend to be a retard
>Get autism bux
>Idiot white people fall for it

There's a word for you morons that believe a story like this.
>>
The perfect Muslim wife.
>>
Literally retarded.
Yet still allowed to reproduce. Why.
>>
So she can't understand right and wrong so they aren't going to charge her with anything and just let her walk the streets.

BRING BACK THE MENTAL INSTITUTIONS AND SHIT LIKE THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN.

LOUGHNER, LANZA, THE AURORA THEATER GUY, ETC. ALL WOULD BE LOCKED IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION INSTEAD OF OUT KILLING PEOPLE.

Fucking hell. Its not a gun problem, its a lack of mental institution problem. Also all these "trans/queer/binary" things walking around would be locked up too instead of fighting for bathroom "rights" and adopting kids.

I wish trump would get on this. We need mental institutions in every city and town and we need the ability to lock up mental defects.
>>
Everyone knows you don't say a word and buy the most expensive kike you can afford if you ever get into anything bad
>>
File: Globalcolourlarge.jpg (275 KB, 1755x1240) Image search: [Google]
Globalcolourlarge.jpg
275 KB, 1755x1240
>inbred camel fuckers are retarded

who could have guessed?
>>
>>77828521
It's try

everything went to shit after Reagan kicked the schizos out of the mental asylums

Bravo cuckservatives.
>>
>>77828521
Bbbbut we need them to walk around and shoot up people so we can blame conservatives and their ebil ar15s
>>
>>77824325
>>77824325

haha holy shit this is hilarious

>gays
>muslims
>gun nuts
>attention whores
>hoax fags
>retarded wife working with the incompetent FBI

this is seriously becoming a coen brothers movie
>>
>>77824325
Would fuck her anyways
>>
>>77828708
Jews are inbreeds and they're OK
>>
>>77824325

her playing dumb is probably the only way for her to walk in this

so no, she's not that stupid
>>
>>77824325
She looks like Noor from Far Cry 4. lel
>>
>>77824325
Doing the simple woman tactic of pretending to be more retarded then their already stupid selves.
>>
>>77824325
>Muslim
>retarded

One cannot go without the other.
>>
>>77828521
Whatever you say Big Pharma shill
>>
File: everywhere.gif (556 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
everywhere.gif
556 KB, 500x282
>>77828521
AND YOU CAN THANK RONALD REAGAN FOR THAT
>>
>>77829865
well they confirmed her special ed enrollment so she actually is that stupid.
>>
>>77829809

No they aren't. Have you see what Jews look like?
>>
She's pretty hot for a retarded lady.
>>
>>77830486
That one time that I went to the Bronx zoo on a Wednesday, nothing but Hasidic Jews, pretty fucking inbreed some were even drooling.
>>
>>77825809
>>77828708

Not surprising.

>>77829809
statistically very few of them so you'll know about the smart ones but the rest are insignificant.
>>
>dude had a qt wife
>had a job
>enough money to purchase guns

why did he choose to join the goatfuckers?
why didn't he want to be american?
>>
>>77830600
Yes. She is.
>>
Is she actually a shit skin? She's pretty cute and white looking to me.
>>
>>77829809

Lmao pure Ashkenazi Jews literally look like vampire bat people from that Ethan Hawke movie and they have a dozen known genetic issues that only affect them, like Tay Sachs.
>>
>>77831284
Palestinian
>>
>>77831284
She's Uzbekistani
>>
Most arabs and blacks refuse to understand things. It's not that they don't understand them, it's just that they don't want to understand them, seeing most knowledge as a tool of the white man and not wanting to succumb to that evil white brainwashing.

It's kinda like how when you were a kid you tried to get your dad to play a video game and he just didn't know how to play with the controller or how to move the character. In reality, it's easy for your dad to play the game, he just has absolutely no interest in playing it so he'll pretend to be really bad to frustrate you and make you give up.

Same thing with blacks and arabs (and chinese people too). If you give them something to do, most of the time they'll pretend they don't understand it just so they don't have to do it.

I think we as whites need to stop being so gullible and naive when it comes to the shitskin tendency of lying. Either that or we let them do it too often on purpose. Regardless, white people need to stop enabling it.
>>
>>77824325
She has that face that makes you want to gag her with your dick until her eyeliner runs
>>
>>77830381
After he did that these hospitals were still up and running with only the most chronic patients so any unsuspecting poor slob who was unfortunate enough to get anywhere within the reach of the "metal health System" could get 'Shanghaied' into it and slapped with a diagnosis so the doctors could then bill the Gov for the treatment.

Even if they eventually released such people since they weren't actually mentally ill just for instance had a vindictive family member who denounced them was all the excuse they needed.

It was a racket that left many with life long damage to their reputation costing them relationships and creating myriad obstacles..
How does one get a false , erroneous diagnosis expunged?
>>
>>77829809
They are smart because of natural selection for intelligence (banking)

they are still ugly and disease filled.
>>
thas odd -she went no tard till da EFBEEAYY came over all "co-conspirator to murder in 49 (and counting) cases” on huh ass.

call me cyncial, but I'm calling "not half as fucking daft as she been trying to claim lately" on this one, f'sure
>>
File: imserious.jpg (68 KB, 499x303) Image search: [Google]
imserious.jpg
68 KB, 499x303
>>77832008
>>
File: 1462725761935.jpg (85 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462725761935.jpg
85 KB, 576x1024
>>77831457
Lots of Palestinians are basically white (different girl in the pic)
>>
>>77828521
Fuck you.
>>
>>77832344
Having light skin do not make you white
>>
>>77832344
>that
>white
not even close famalamadingdong
>>
>>77826862
She's been "pretending" since elementary school apparently, she's been in special education all her life.
>>
>>77828521
Hurr bring back soviet style psychiatric gulags

Gb2 Reddit
>>
>>77832802
if she doesn't know right from wrong why did she try to stop him?
>>
File: 1466187856003.jpg (79 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1466187856003.jpg
79 KB, 600x900
Am I the only that would bang her?

I like dark skinned girls
>>
>>77832802
You know you'd still bust a nut inside her and then never talk to her again.
>>
>>77833086
>this woman found a husband over the internet at age 25

how is a woman so hot looking for husbands on the internet?
>>
>>77833086
most of /pol/ would probably bang her. marry or wife her probably not. but as a fuck toy? sure.
>>
>>77833230
Why wouldn't you want to marry a stupid woman? They're pretty easy to command and don't talk back.
>>
>>77833086
>her
>>
Here comes the "battered woman" and dindu nuffin defense, right on schedule.

How much you want to bet Obama has her hidden someplace to protect her from "racists", or maybe not even in the country anymore?

>COOL WIFE AHMED
>OH SHE TOTALLY HELPED HIM
>FUCK WHAT DO WE DO NOW
>>
>>77824325
I'm sure she'll get immunity as a federal witness.
>>
>>77833214
She was taught that she was retarded and as such she felt like she had to use the internet to find love. Most women are retarded but they are taught they are geniuses. Just goes to show that society can correct itself if we start being more realistic.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.