[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moral Fiber vs Monetary Value
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 16
File: 1463454767944.jpg (28 KB, 604x416) Image search: [Google]
1463454767944.jpg
28 KB, 604x416
How much money would it take you to kill a random person?

What if they begged you to spare them while you did it?
>>
$10,000 is a good amount i suppose. probably 30k for a female. and add another 10k if theyre children
>>
>>77796040
You're doing it wrong if you're in a position to hear them beg you for their life.
>>
>>77796040
the lowest amount?
idk, lets narrow it down
>>77796098
10 k is pretty low, can't even get a car for that, but i would do it, this can be the upper cap
>500, too low, thats like 7 ps4 games and psn for a year
>8k, yea probably still, thats some good cash
>1000, too low, but its looking pretty good
>6k, meh, thats a nice new AR and a down payment on a jeep
>2k, maybe if the person was ugly, or if someone told me they did something bad
>4k, getting low, almost my breaking point, probably wouldn't do it if I had a job

So that leaves 3k right in the middle, and that seems a little low for me, especially with taxes on the things i wanna buy

SO my price is probably 3,489 American, that is enough to buy a few neat toys and some food and alcohol

If they begged me to spare them? Maybe make it more sexual so that i might squeeze some enjoyment out of it, also add another 1200 bucks, maybe 800 if you didn't have all that on hand
>>
I would never kill anyone innocrnt for any amount of money. Anyone saying otherwise is a sick degenerate
>>
>>77796040
I want to hear OP's answer if he's not a shillbot
>>
I'm not a professional assassin and there are plenty of handymen out there who would do it for cheap. I wouldn't trust anyone who is willing to pay me an amount I would be willing to take, if you get my meaning. They'd probably have something else in mind. It's not that I value a life all that highly it's just risk and noise I don't need.
>>
>>77796542
what about 110 billion dollars

literally enough to just toss money at anything you want and never run out

what if they are a nigger

have you even thought about what you would do with 110 billion dollars? You could buy the entire police of a town and rule it, you could fund a school that trains kids from youth as super humans, and it wouldn't put a dent in your money

you are degenerate for not being a capitalist
>>
It all depends on the ethnicity of the victim
if it's an arab I'll do it for free
if it's an israeli, who isn't left wing, and is a proud zionist, I won't do it for any price
if it's a somalian, I would literally pay you to let me do it
>>
>>77796040
If it's a nigger I'll do it for free
>>
>>77796040
I already do it for free
>>
>>77796684
My moral code is so strong part of my life that i wouldnt be able to enjoy my new life after doing something so horrendous
>>
File: 1464285416655.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
1464285416655.gif
1 MB, 392x400
>>77796572
I'd do it for free as long as I learn something from it.
>>
>>77796654
here is the scenario, a fancy rich guy knocks on your door, he is illuminate satanist or whatever, and can essentially print money, he also has a lie detector

he will fly you to a secure place where you will kill someone and no one will know, he just likes to get a kick out of people breaking their morals. He will give you that money, he wont kill you, he wont fuck with you or blackmail you, you just kill them however you want, get the money in clean cash or in your bank account or however you want, and then its over and you never see him or hear about the dead person again in your life
>>
File: 1466152995493.gif (91 KB, 312x420) Image search: [Google]
1466152995493.gif
91 KB, 312x420
>>77796779
do you slay the kebab in the name of Krishna and the hindu revenge?
>>
>>77796724
This, to be honest. Anything more than 5,000 on the Israeli, with the guarantee of no legal repercussion, though.
>>
>>77796040
what's the average monetary benefit from serving in the army? that's your price
>>
>>77796810
what if it's a somali?
>>
>>77796040
>I would do it for free

>Only if i have/they give me a good reason to spare them
>>
>>77796810
But think of all the lives you could save and make better with that money? Are you really going to let the world be a shittier place to pretend that your own hands aren't dirty?
>>
>>77796779
What if the target promises to build a loo in your house?
>>
>>77796862
Ok, but in this scenario you don't have anyone telling you how brave you are for killing this defenseless person. You just have to own up to it.
>>
>>77796724
>if it's an israeli, who isn't left wing, and is a proud zionist, I won't do it for any price
GTFO medpack you don't belong here
>>
>>77796040
I could never kill an innocent person for money but an evil person id do it. Too many shitty people in this world it wont miss a few.

I know its a meme at this point but if i were given a death note id use it for free you wouldnt have to pay me id gladly help fix the system by removing trash.
>>
>>77796040
I wouldn't do it at all because I am aware of the fact that every single individual lives a life as complex and as important as mine

I have no qualms with taking a life or severely punishing someone trying to endanger the life or steal posessioms from me and my loved ones
>>
>>77796961
I'm more right-wing than most of /pol/
I just don't hate jews (obviously)
>>
>become 4chan janny
>now adjusted to doing things for free
>>
>>77796724
>I wont do it for any price

so you wont kill the zionist isreali, because thats what it sounds like your saying

lets say its a guy with a bag on his head and you cant see his skin

>>77796810
I highly doubt that, what if I had a button, and if you pressed it they died, and if you didn't press it, i was going to press it and cause their death anyways, and the person who dies, again, is not anyone you know, will ever know, or will even hear about

>>77796819
the difference between a slut and a whore?
>you pay a whore for sex
>sluts do it for free
all women are one or the other
>>
>>77796724
Edge la edge coming through.
>>
>>77796779
Go away toilet witch
>>
> all these people doing it for free

Id you were going to do it for free in the first place, why not make a buck or two on the side?

Fucking retards. This is why you live at home.
>>
>>77796833

I dont need or want any more money but I also have nothing much to live for so I'd probably just kill the rich cunt after going along with it enough to make sure he isn't some patsy since he deserves it
>>
>>77796875
>>77796905
If i did that it would be about sacrificing my own life and enjoyment for others
>>
>>77796989
Yeah, but it's just you and this guy in a locked room... He's tied up and you have a hammer. You know he was a politician who signed a trade deal that fucked over his constituents and did it for personal bribes by foreigners, but he won't shut up about how much he loves his wife and kids. Your move.
>>
>>77796040
If the person was innocent, I wouldn't do it. If it was a child molester or a violent thug, maybe like a million.
>>
>>77797073
>guy with a bag on his head
well taking into account population statistics of the world, he's more likely to be a dirtskin than anything else so shoot
>>
>>77796989
>>77796875
>>77796845
Its just a person, not a race, not a bad or good person, just a person, thats all you know

if you consider nigger subhuman, than i guess its not a nigger
>>
>>77796833
An unrealistic scenario but if you're just asking me how much it costs to break my squeamishness over the idea of killing someone, I dunno, $5k. Low estimate $1k.

But that's what I love about the world of ethics: things that feel morally wrong tend to be unwise for many numbers of practical reasons. Am I gonna take even the slightest risk of life imprisonment for $1k? I've yet to be that desperate.
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 853x1280
I'd do it for one corn chip if enough precautions are in place to avoid legal consequences
>>
>>77797143
somalis are worthless soulless animals who should be shot on sight, each dead somali makes the world a better place
>>
no amount of money
>>
>>77796810
This. Imagine just interacting with your friends and family afterward. Unless you're already a trained killer there would be something visibly off in your manner, while inside your mind is consumed by the horror of what you did. Sooner or later the secret will come out just so you can keep your sanity.
>>
>>77797008
Dude, you're supposed to tip your fedora and be like "lol I kill people all the time, especially women and the poor, hardyharhar", then take another swig of Mountain Dew as you exit the thread triumphantly, cloak trailing elegantly in your wake.
>>
>>77797226
That somalibro anon who teaches his compatriots english for cash is respectable imo
>>
Murder is wrong OP. You should know this.

But anyway, I'll go as low as 50k.
>>
>>77797224
That woman appears to have lost her shirt.
>>
>>77797259
THIS SO MUCH, i once used the leg of a dining room table and hit a girl over the head with it from behind and raped her and for months afterwards I just felt like everyone knew when they looked at me, i felt horrified

ITT fags who have never done anything morally reprehensible and dont know what its like to feel like the bad guy
>i would do it for free
yea in your anime videogame that you think life is
>>
>>77797226

Nazi gold boy has a point there. Only people who disagree with this hasn't dealt with Somalis
>>
>>77796833
Fbi honey pots are a real thing
>>
>>77797259
Maybe Rodion was just a pussy.
>>
>>77797386
so you wouldn't do it for 30k?
>>
I don't think I could do it, honestly. Not unless I felt like it was self defense. I'm sure there's a dollar amount that could get me to consider it, though. I just don't think I could go through with it. Out of curiosity, what kind of conditions would the murder have? Do I get a choice in the cause of death? Like, can I make it painless? You've already said I can't choose the person. Where does the murder take place? Will it be traceable to me?
>>
>>77797056
Wanting to kill all the goys so jews can control a dead world isn't right wing it's just insanity.
>>
>>77797188
Then, the Illuminati Pedowood Satanist Scientologist Green Party member who paid you removes the bag to reveal...Your girlfriend!
>>
>>77797380
I lived around a lot of somalis, there are alot here where I live in switzerland
I have never met a more vile people than them
>provoke you and start fights with you
>call their brothers and cousins to fight you, never 1v1
>claim you called them a nigger whenever things go wrong
>complete islamists
>have no respect for european culture
>literal mental fucking retards, extremely dumb people
>will steal anything you have laying around
>will pin illegal things they did on you
>extremely arrogant and believe themselves to be superior to everybody who isn't a somali, especially whites, despite being arguably the worst nation on earth

they're not worth defending, stop
>>
>>77796040
No women, no children
If they're a provable fucking lowlife I'll kill them for a klondike bar
>>
>>77797445

Nope. Too low. I need about fiddy.
>>
>>77797457
>>77796833
Here is the scenario, any weapon, you dont have to see his face

>>77797073
also this, what if i had a button and pressing it killed them, and if you didn't press it, i was going to anyways

would you not do it, feeling that if you caused their death it would mean more than if I did
>>
>>77796905
This. With enough money it becomes a save 1 life 5 lives traintrack problem.
>>
>>77797457
Nobody cares how or where anyone dies
>Will it be traceable to me?
Ofc the police will be on your trail
>>
>>77797490
I only want to kill the mud races
east asians and euros are fine
perhaps some hispanics are fine too I guess
>>
>>77797547
OK, 50k, I accept
>>
I'd never do it.
>>
>>77797528
Not defending at all, only provided an instance defying your blanket statement

I abhor all gibsmedat migrants as well, no argument there
>>
>>77797528

I have the same experiences. One I knew for about 3-4 years suddenly put a fucking gun in my neck out of nowhere and demanded money.

His cousin was the absolute worst, he would smack the shit out of anyone he could find who was weaker than him.

A disgusting 'people' they are
>>
>>77797655

NOPE.
>>
I'd kill someone for $1000, morality is a luxury.
>>
>>77796040
$100k because that's what a human life actually costs
>>
>>77797610
no obv the police wont be on your trail, if so it would make it a dumb question

Its not about getting away with murder or trying to hide it

Its about morals, how bad would killing someone make you feel, and how much money would it take to make you go from "no im not killing them, it will feel bad" to "i guess that I am going to kill them because that is alot of money"
>>
>>77797528

Somalis are taking over the drug trade in Canada. They're turning apartment complexes into something out of The Wire.
>>
>>77796040
does it have to be random? it all depends dude, i would kill a nigger for free if i could do it magically, effortlessly and anonymously.
>>
>>77796040
More /pol/tards are Atheist, so I figure the monetary amount on human life would be very small.
>>
>>77797829
thats pretty low

do you have a job?
what does it pay?

What would you use the money for?
>>
From a doctor's perspective a life is worth 50000 a year so probably that times life expectancy plus service charge. I would only agree if they agreed and passed a psych consult and it was legal.
>>
>>77797781
what pisses me off most is how these skinny little fragile-boned female-bodied weak faggots actually think they're tough
I do MMA, boxing, muay thai etc and I've never seen a single fucking somali show up at any combat sport
>>
>>77797972
>implying christcucks wouldnt do it for free if you told them god wanted them to do it
>>
I do it for a minimum of $1000.
>>
>>77797974
I make $230 a week.
I'd fix my car.
>>
>>77798008
so for about 2.5 billion dollars

you are very scientific, you wouldn't do it for 1 billion dollars, that quite alot of money, you really should think about how much you could buy for that
>>
>>77797889
you have to start doing something
a good som is a dead som
>>
File: 1466317157051-pol.jpg (124 KB, 900x714) Image search: [Google]
1466317157051-pol.jpg
124 KB, 900x714
>>77798038
Yea God says lots of things...Praise Kek PBUH.
>>
>>77796040

depends.
A few million to live my life without having to work a single day again would be the lowest pay.

Unless of course it's for the greater good, such as a turkroach jihadist.
Then the act itself is reward enough.
>>
File: New Scotland.jpg (9 KB, 308x164) Image search: [Google]
New Scotland.jpg
9 KB, 308x164
>>77796040
If it's a hot chick I'd do it for free :\
>>
>>77797528
We have the same rats here Medpackbro, the gypsies.
>>
>>77798302
I'm pretty sure somalis are arguably worse than even gypsies
but I agree it's a close call
>>
>>77798064
OK, $1000, I accept
>>
>>77797528

try meeting turkroaches.
No people on this planet are more vile than they.
>>
>>77798350
What are you doing in Switzerland ? What are you studying ? For how Long ?
>>
Assuming there is no way I'll get caught

1,5 M regular. Laundered and after tax
2 M for woman
Extra 1 M if underage
500 grand starting for non-European/American
$100 plus cost for an animal
Box of hot pockets and a cig if its a nigger
I'll pay you $100 if it's an asylum seeker
>>
>>77798390
You've obviously never met an American black
>>
>>77796040
Honestly not much if I could get away with it. Shoot some random mentally ill hobo or hoodrat who's going to be dead by the end of the year anyway with no one caring for a quick $10,000 sure.

But that situation will never occur. Someone else would have already done it if they were worth that much in either scenario. Even if I'm a sociopath, if killing someone causes more problems than benefits I'm of course not going to do it. That said, it would probably have to be enough that I could flee the country when people got suspicious, and still live with my current level of comfort.

So it would probably end up being around $5 mil for all the stress and grief involved. That said I'm living very securely and comfortably right now, and having to live in fear of repatriation would seriously fuck up most of my plans.

I suppose you off the grid types would manage itfor under $100k and just change states.
>>
>>77796040
I wouldn't
>>
>>77796040
Assuming a scenario where they wouldn't tell me who is it and I can't back down once I accept, I'd say no price would persuade me.
Unless they were threathening my and my family's life, in that case I'm sorry but I gotta set my priorities straight.
>>
>>77798390
no, definitely not worse than somalis, I can fucking assure you somalis are infinitely worse than turks
just think about it for a minute, they're not only radical muslims, they're also niggers at the same time
it's like nigger afghanistan
do you picture in your mind just how bad this is yet?
>>
>>77798483
>>77796833
here is the scenario

>>77798462
random person you dont know their race, age, or anything about them, they have a bag on their head

You can't get caught, its about morals, not avoiding the law, its if you would really be able to live with yourself

I can't almost live with myself, and I haven't even kill someone as far as I can remember, well acctually I almost kind of in an indirect way have contributed to someones death, these things can really eat away at you
>>
>>77798582
Niggers in general desu

Also, answer me fgt
>>77798433
>>
>>77798704
2 more years of what is basically high school I think
no I'm not underage
then I'll finally leave this liberal shithole and go back to israel
>>
>>77798580
Its not someone you know or would ever know, you know nothing about them, there is a button that kills them, if you dont press the button, I will

would you not press it knowing that you would feel better, or would you accept money to press the button?
>>
Whatever the market price for 100lb of gold is.
This is a standard assassination price. I will make it done in any manner that you like as well (within reason, I will not make myself subject to be caught in the case).

If you do it for anything less, you're probably not fit for being an assassin. You're just a weak willed emotional coward who is ruled by the materialism around him. You need morals and standards to be human.
>>
>>77798462
>A woman's life is worth $500k more to me than a man's
>A child's life is worth $1 mil more to me than a man's
Anon, therapy would cost like $5k at most. What have women and children done to endear themselves to you as a demographic? Every asshole on the planet was once a child and at least half of every asshole on the planet is a woman.

Would their height in inches or if they still had their wisdom teeth affect your decision? I'm not judging you for having scruples, but really $500k is a lot of money. You feel bad about it, donate the difference to ovarian cancer research, save more lives.
>>
>>77798776
rich Jew, I understand you hate somalis, but what is your price?

>>77798798
>>
>>77798776
Just come to the States Habibi. It's better here. You can be a dual citizen. It's easy to get into a good Uni here
>>
>>77798820
its not being an assassin, retard, its living with yourself
>>77798798
how about this, they are going to die, would you press the button, and accept money, or would you just feel good about not being the one to cause their death
>>
>>77798861
assuming I can't get caught, maybe around 1k is my bottom limit
anything more is great of course
>inb4 degenerate
whatever pham
>>
>>77798798
Honestly I don't know then, the rational part of me says to just take some money and push the button, especially considering that's gonna get pressed anyways.
The moral side of me is disgusted both at considering the idea of killing for cash, and doing it in such a cowardly way I wouldn't even get to look at the victim in the face.
I guess if someone asked me right now, I'd refuse.
>>
>>77796040
I'd need at least £50k AND I would need a reason to hate my victim - I wouldn't just kill anyone. It would have to be someone like a corrupt politician, an idiot hippy, a gangbanger; something along those lines.
>>
>>77798973
thats pretty low, but i am glad that you are being honest, what would you do with the money?

what would be the price if you had to do it yourself, but with any method, you dont see them and still can't get caught, would price change?
>>
>>77799054
I would probably save it, perhaps invest later
no the price would not change
>>
Not disturbed enough to kill random people
>>
>>77798993
You have strong morals, what if you had to do it yourself, kill them in any way with anything, even a .22 to the head

I need a price, its not about "yea i would press it, hes gonna die anyways", its about how much money would it take

>>77799048
Nope, you know nothing about the victim, no one is gonna tell you any stories about them, just a random human
>>
File: 1458800581468.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1458800581468.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
Just kill a guy? Black bag, no context, $1000 ez maybe less.
If I have to see him $1500
If I gotta hear the dude beg its more prob 2-5k
>>
>>77798672
I'm going to say $50-60k then. A year's income. That would really help my family out, and knowing my Dad won't have stress about expenses for a year would be enough for me.
>>
>>77799117
OK, 1k, I accept
>>
>>77796542
Liar
>>
>>77799185
OK, $50-60k, I accept
>>
>>77796040
It depends on the person if it is a completely random target 50,000,000
>>
>>77799167
If you're asking for a price then I'd say at least 200k yupoors, enough to buy me a house and live a good life without a bank breathing on my shoulders.
If I'm going to take away someone's life the least I can ask for is something that would greatly improve mine.
>>
>>77799324
50 million dollars, thats alot of money, would you do it for 20 million? you probably wouldn't even notice the difference in amount
>>
>>77799326
OK, 200k yupoors, I accept
>>
>>77798123
>>77798008
I have to disagree with you two. Unless this guy is awful eccentric, you can assume that your victim will be some untouchable neglected by society. Their potential value is going to be lower because their income is less and they're life expectancy is already compromised.

Also if you don't take the wager, someone else will so their life is already forfeit.
>>
>>77796040
None. My soul isn't for sale.
>>
>>77799522
We dont know about the person, anything at all about them, it may be the mans wife, it may be a homeless person, it could be the richest man in the world

Its about would you feel better by not doing it, even though they still die

and if you did do it, how much would it be

what if you didn't do it they were freed, would your price change?
>>
File: the janitor.jpg (8 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
the janitor.jpg
8 KB, 224x225
>>77796040
>How much money would it take you to kill a random person?
About this much.
>>
>>77799590
really? thats very good morals that you have

but think of all the good you could do with 8.5 billion dollars, you could feed entire countries for a while, set up funds to get water to villages, is there any price that you would accept?
>>
>>77796040
Whites = 100k
Niggers = 5k
Asians 25k
Middle Eastern = 5k
Jew = 1k
anything else 5k
>>
>>77799792
you dont know the race of the person
>>
File: 1427379784480.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1427379784480.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
>>77799636
Ah but let's play the statistics game. How much wealth is concentrated in the top 10%? How much wealth is in the bottom 64%? Chances are this individual isn't worth as much as the average income.
>>
>>77799180
how much if i specifically ask for it to be as messy as possible?

i mean, blood and guts everywhere
>>
>>77799865
I will when i see them :O
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3jNFg5ILm0

HOLY SHIT /pol/ i found fucking pure gold
>>
>>77796040
T. Juden
>>
>>77799636
>what if you didn't do it they were freed, would your price change?
That's where it gets real interesting doesn't it? This person knows they owe their life to you! Is it some damsel who could fall head over heels for you? Is this the start of a lifelong friendship? Would they make you godparent to their children? Would you be remembered for generations for your nobility?
>>
>>77800017
so you're saying the price you would accept for killing someone is directly related to how much they are worth?

>>77800074
there is a bag over their head and their skin is covered
>>
>>77800173
Sure, I'm going into medicine. The value of a life is something that is quantified by every insurance company out there already, and every healthcare professional need to consider it.
>>
>>77800164
when they are freed you never see them or hear anything about their life again
>>
File: 1431830982254.jpg (24 KB, 1146x1148) Image search: [Google]
1431830982254.jpg
24 KB, 1146x1148
>morality
>>
>>77800047
Give me a chainsaw then. Its not the first thing I have killed it won't be the last
>>
>>77800098
>when he pulls out the shekels
>>
>>77796684
For 110 Billion i would cut the head off a small child with a blunt knife while they screamed for me to stop tbqh
>>
>>77800487
but you are a different person, what is the lowest amount of money it would take for you to kill someone
>>
>>77800311
Alright but I'm saying I can throw out any number right now, but if I spoke with them for as long as 5 minutes, it could greatly affect my evaluation. Hell on first glance, I might feel they are someone worth saving.

I forget is this someone a complete stranger or are they potentially someone I know? When I get to the island do I have to shoot them or can I back out?
>>
>>77800565
if i knew i wouldnt be charged probably like 30k
>>
>>77800584
You agree to the price, then you are taken to a place to kill the person that you know nothing about, then you go home with the money, no one ever finds out, and the money is clean and yours
>>
>>77800739
30k, thats a fair amount, what would you do with the money?

Would you do it for 15k? that is still a decent amount of money
>>
>>77800098
favourite planet
>JEWpiter
my fucking sides
>>
>>77800861
I wanna go ask /b/ this question, it really is good thinking material, but retards on pol are making it about race

>>77800325
so then if i had a person and money, how much money would it have to be for you to kill someone
>>
>>77796819
>>77797105
first you say you would do it for free then you say its retarded, OP idk if you are still in your thread, but you never gave us your price, you just said 'free'

so if a man showed up and had a person and a suitcase full of money, and the suitcase was empty, you would kill the person, you dont get caught, it all gets cleaned up for you, you just kill them, and they are never seen or heard about by you again, and you get no money and just go one living your life?
>>
>>77798582

sandniggers are worse than niggers desu.
>>
>>77802914
its not a thread about race you fags

how much money would it take you to kill someone?
>>
File: 1464181233029.png (30 KB, 547x603) Image search: [Google]
1464181233029.png
30 KB, 547x603
Much like the janny I'd do it for free.
>>
>>77803785
10mil? depends if i get caught lmao
>>
>>77804391
there is no way you get caught
>>
>>77796040
5 million is the price for me to commit homicide
that's the price of my conscious
>>
>>77805421
so you would not do it for 2 million dollars?
>>
i really like this concept of seeing how much people would sell their morality for

how much to let a nigger come in your ass, not fuck it, just like put his dick in and come
>>
Random person I can't see and I just have to press a button? $0.0001 per person press the button a 100,000,000 times for 10k

One person I can close my eyes and shoot and not have to hear or see the act in depth? 20k (I'm not desperately poor, not rich either)

One person I have to kill in any way that may cause ptsd in me? 500k
>>
>>77808363
No STDs? 5k
Unknown STD status? 50k
Has a manageable STD? 1mil

I play this game in my head all the time and for everything.
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.