[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hate them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 25
>be me
>on the bus to school
>aboriginals behind me
>filthy NT nungas with gapped teeth and silly accents
>whitesupremecy.jpg
>dont want to sit with them casue theyre filthy
>keep standing
>one says i should come up
>ignore and keep listening to anime music
>the black fucking bitch grabs me and tells me to sit with them
>i say i'm fine
>she screams at me in her ancient australian aboriginal tone

Fuck nungas
>>
>>77792506
She wanted your white boy dick, those abos probably fuck like wild kangaroos
>>
>>77792586
Yeah he shudda racemixed her out of existance
>>
>>77792506
Anime music? What specifically? Also this is now an abbo hate thread
>>
File: image.png (120 KB, 450x433) Image search: [Google]
image.png
120 KB, 450x433
>>77792506
>anime music
>>
>>77792506
>aboriginiggers
>going to school
>>
Ha should've taken her children and forced them into a Christian upbringing, forcing them to live in a catholic boarding house designed to fore the abo out of them
That would be choice
>>
>>77792586
>>77792617
Don't make me puke, please.
>>
File: qptu8mfw.jpg (18 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
qptu8mfw.jpg
18 KB, 256x256
>>77792506
>Be me
>Abo
>On bus
>Some white shit stinking faggot is standing in front of my friends
>The smell, the dirt and doritos on his clothes
>He's listening to some gay shit on his cheap ass earphones
>Tell him to sit instead of stand in front of us
>Acts like faggot and doesn't comply
>Yell and throw him back like the little bitch he is
>Breathe fresh air once more
>>
File: abo1.jpg (62 KB, 265x208) Image search: [Google]
abo1.jpg
62 KB, 265x208
>>
File: abo2.jpg (10 KB, 236x245) Image search: [Google]
abo2.jpg
10 KB, 236x245
>>
File: abo3.jpg (64 KB, 632x415) Image search: [Google]
abo3.jpg
64 KB, 632x415
Looks like petrol's back on the menu, boys!
>>
>>77792506
>whitesupremecy.jpg
>supremecy
kek
>>
>>77792506
abos are ok
no need to get all niggaphobic
at least hes not huffing petrol and nagging cunts for a dolla
>>
the anime music was a mix of

high school DxD sound tracks
>>
People that claim Abos are a proud traditional race have never lived in the NT.
They're like zombies, slowly shuffling around the town center mumbling inchoherently, slapping up their women, digging through trash for durry butts and foodscraps. They smell like piss, shit and vomit. They act homeless, but earn the equivalent of minimum wage just by being brown. They're incredibly upfront and racist too. One particular coon stands out in my mind, he was in the back of a paddy wagon and as I was walking past he called me a fuggin white cunt and threatened to rape my daughter. I don't even have a daughter.
>>
>>77793688
when i visited to alice springs one of those burnt coons was wearing a beanie and told me to shout him a smirnoff or he would "slit me fuckin throat ya albi cunt"

i was 11
>>
>>77792506
Read somewhere that 1/3 of thirteen year old girls in abo communities have been raped.
Can it truly be this bad?
>>
File: pepegif2.gif (950 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
pepegif2.gif
950 KB, 500x377
>>77792506
>listening to anime music
>>
>>77792686
>the anime music was a mix of
>high school DxD sound tracks
and yes we h8 fucking nungas
>>
>>77792506
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
>>
>>77794339
Its even worse in South Africa, nigs rape dude.

You better protect those perfect Norwegian genes over there.
>>
>>77794483
Laugh everytime
>>
I'm going to Victoria next week to visit some cousins

Will i get to witness some of these majestic creatures?
>>
>>77794339
No, it's not actually that bad.
Those are just the reported rapes.
>>
File: 1464421006219.jpg (102 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1464421006219.jpg
102 KB, 1024x683
>>77792506

She was just trying to be nice you faggot. Like when a chimpanzee mother let's a human hold her daughter. It's a sign of trust between animals, they accepted you as their own
>>
>>77794736

There are some holdouts in rural Victoria especially up near the NSW border and Gippsland but most abo infestations are in NT
>>
>>77792506
crazy noonga wants your bogan dick
>>
>be in highschool
>me and gf chilling at back of class (movie was on teacher was out)
>some leb cunt and his friend are fucking around at the front
>start givng me and gf shit
>we ignore and just keep doing cute couple bullshit
>eventually they stand up and come over saying shit like ''what bro, think your tough''
>keep pushing me
>tell them nicely to leave
>gf asks them to leave
>nobody else in the class does anything (history class, took it because its chill, so only nerds in the class)
>one girl asks them to stop
>they slap her
>my gf goes to console her
>one starts groping her
>I go to stop him
>his friend pushes me down
>i go push the guy groping my gf
>punches me in jaw
>im on floor
>they are touching and slapping my gf
>grab skateboard
>smacked the cunt who started feeling up my gf and punched me over the head with skateboard
>he drops and has a fit on the floor
>other leb is now scared shitless
>go to hit him he just runs
>leb on the floor is now in a wheelchair and cant talk, he just drools and makes weird sounds

similar thing happened when me and same gf were chilling in a park, some boong walked up and started giving us shit. he pushed me to the floor and slapped my gf and I hit his shins out with my board and all I know is he was taken away in a ambo because he couldnt walk. his legs looked pretty fucked. it would've hurt.
>>
>>77794736
there are what are called "shit clusters" (groups of abos) in melbourne which you can witness
>>
>>77795068
Do most of aussies openly hate abos? Of course there will be libtards who do not otherwise
>>
>>77795068
how has melbourne not priced all the abos out yet
>>
>>77792720
they usually do go to school until they are about 10
>>
>>77795175
I've never met an aboriginal. In Sydney they only exist in congregated public housing out of sight. I literally have not been able to develop an opinion about them. Actually one came to my school to tell us about their culcha but im pretty sure he was 75% white.
>>
>>77792506
Stop being a gay cunt, abos are bro tier.
>>
>>77795175
yes, they are universally hated.
however people have no problems with abos who work and live like normal people.

>>77795235
centerlink
>>
>>77795031
You did good, lad.
>>
>>77794339
id expect it to be worse tbqhf
>>
>>77795031
#Banassaultskateboards
>>
File: melbourne.png (261 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
melbourne.png
261 KB, 878x900
>>77794736
no you will more likely just see some grown men and women acting like teenagers and maybe a few 1/20 aboriginal people who will look almost totally white but still talk about how they somehow dont have white privilege

have fun faggot
>>
>>77792506
kek, we got our own stupid violence chug abos all the way over here. Not quite as missing link tier but probably more violent and believe it or not, drunk.
>>
>>77795031
>Hits a guy so hard it causes permanent brain damage with about 30 witnesses present
>Is somehow not in prison

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>77792506
>>ignore and keep listening to anime music

Kill yourself you faggot.
>>
>>77795742
self defense, do you spell it motherfucker?
>>
>>77792506
they might well be the dumbest race of human but they're generally pretty harmless and chill and they don't have the aggression in them like the African dindus. I would go so far as to say they are more temperament in nature than whites.
>>
>>77792506
lol. are you a girl?
>>
>>77792506
>anime music
Yeah why did you have to be specific, bs story tbhfam.
>>
>>77794339
yes its pretty rampant. They keep it al in the familly. That's why you see these women commiting crime to get away from their husbands.

going to gaol is their means of escape
>>
>>77795997
>I would go so far as to say they are more temperament in nature than whites
t. Abo
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=759_1465540465
>>
File: you.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>>77792506
OP, pic related is 98% likely to resemble you. You should be happy anyone talks to you at all.
>>
>>77796205
However, they don't have access to guns like American blacks, and thus are far less dangerous. Thank you, gun control.
>>
>>77792506
>be me
>visiting darwin
>NT internention AKA. duh long grass
(for those who weren't aware, to combat rampant alcohol abuse, violence, sexual predation and failing health in the NT liquor was banned everywhere but major cities, the result was that every aboriginal drunkard moved to darwin)
>boongs burning things in the park
>businesses struggling to operate
>streets full of drinking fighting and fucking
>tourism being irreparably damaged
>they are literally sub-human, they lack fundamental cognitive traits of modern man, like the ability to predict future outcomes, to balance risk-reward, they have a lower standard IQ score and no test has ever been made where they weren't outperformed by the general population, they struggle with emotional regulation, family planning, they abuse women and children at an endemic level
>>
>>77795031
>keep doing cute couple bullshit
>skateboard
>permanently fucked up someone and nothing happened

damn, edgy teens just keep on coming
>>
i feel sorry for their women. they get mistreated a lot, even their own offsprings will hit them like their fatherr
>>
tell us more tales of these mystical abbos, aussies. i wish to hear of their adventures.
>>
>>77793238

10/10
>>
File: 1458719873596.jpg (54 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
1458719873596.jpg
54 KB, 500x499
>>77794820
Keked
>>
>>77796549
>this guy
>>
>>77794432
> highschool dxd
Ahaha my man.
> Tfw season 4 not out yet
>>
File: 1452738489084.jpg (2 MB, 6064x6072) Image search: [Google]
1452738489084.jpg
2 MB, 6064x6072
>>77795031
>>
>>77796549
>>77796707

Story 1. I had two in my classes when I was between the ages of 7-10 (at age 10 they both got moved to the special kids class). They were two of the dumbest kids I had ever met but being that young I wasn't aware of things like race. I just knew they couldn't spell or learn maths and the teacher always kept the class going real slow to help them. One of them was called Jason, he was a fat sweaty abo and the teacher always used to get angry with him for being smelly (seriously). She would call home to make sure he was taking showers but the father was a drunk and his mum passed away years before. I'm surprised he even turned up to school desu. The teacher assigned him a special helper in those years to pull him out of class and teach him how to read because he was so far behind the rest of us. He was always sweating, he told us he showered every day but he always was smelly and always sweating. The other abo was called Josh and he was the dumbest kid I had ever met at that age. He wasn't capable of learning basic multiplication. Ask him 3 x 3 and he would say 6. He couldn't physically learn it. Maybe his mum was petrol while she was pregnant I don't know.

Story 2. I was pretty decent at athletics and when I was about 15 I did the best in my grade for javelin and a couple of things, but this story is to do with javelin. Because I was the best in my grade I automatically went onto some district wide comp between schools against other javelin throwers. In this comp I threw the javelin pretty well as did the kids from the other schools. There was this bunch of black kids sitting in the distance smoking and I thought they were hear to just watch, but no. One of the abo girls goes "spear 'em muzza!" and this abo dude walks up to the line. picks up and picks up the javeline. "oh shit this guy is in the comp too!?" I thought. He effortlessly threw the javelin like 70+ metres or close to it. He barely even took a run up for it.
>>
>>77797637
sorry if it's hard to follow I've had a bit to drink. Rum plus ginger beer is my new fucking favourite drink. I'll tell some more stories
>>
>>77797637

yeah, they may have only invented a stick, but boy do they know how to use it
>>
>>77795997
>generally pretty harmless and chill
until you live in a town that is 15% abo. when i was 12 my house got robbed by abos the day after my birthday, they stole pretty much everything i had gotten for my birthday, all cash in the house, and our family laptop. they broke in through the window in my room which im pretty sure means they had been sussing me out when i was in there.

people who say abos are harmless have never been around them. they are vile ''''''''''''people''''''''''' and their whole fucking culture is a disgusting autistic mess that should never have been allowed to exist past the 19th century.
>>
>>77797637
story 2. So he throws the javelin further than anyone by a long shot. He walks back to his friends and lights another cig. His teacher eventually came up to us and said he had never thrown a javelin before the month earlier. The athletics comp was compulsory so he had to pick an event, and muzza chose to do javelin because it was the least effort. Incredibly, he has amazing natural abo ability in throwing sticks
>>
>>77797960
ill try remember some other stories from growing up in a town full of the cunts.

>be about 8
>boongs bullying little brother (6) on bus
>go and sit next to brother to defend him
>tell lead boong to fuck off
>he says whhat are you gonna do about it white dog
>backhand him
>he goes into rage mode
>punches me square in the forehead as hard as he can
>i dont really feel anything
>he breaks his knuckles
>next day at school me and my brother almost get suspended because abos told teacher we were bullying them
>we tell them our side of the story
>he ends up getting suspended instead

10 years later i saw the same cunt in town and he was about the same height he was at 10 but had about 3 kids
>>
Story 3.

My family go visit Darwin. It's like the abo capital of Australia. I was about 12. We leave the hotel for a walk around Darwin and on the same street as our hotel there are like 2-3 different families sitting under different trees in the shade. The families are all drunk. They all yell at us while we walk by but none of them actually get up. I'm pretty sure they weren't yelling in english I couldn't understand a damned word. Dad just tells me not to look at them. We walk to the park and there's a police car doing laps of the park driving on the footpath. Mum is like wtf are they doing? We learned later that drunk abos like to sleep in the park and the police get them out of there.Everywhere we went there were drunk abos

Story 4. I lived for 6 months in a town in northern Queensland, lots of abos there too. I was walking to the shops and a bunch of abo teenage girls walk up to me and one goes "my friend will suck you off for a six pack" and points over at her friend. Obviously they're under 18 and can't buy any. I just tell them I have no money and kept walking briskly off.
>>
>>77796549
>be friend with half caste in high school
>don't see him for days
>turns out he had the bright idea of mixing Metho with Blue Cordial and drink it
>gets royally fucked up
>his brother told he walked down his street naked holding a screwdriver
>was walking to my house to kill me for some reason
>got to the end of his street before passing out
>had a killer hangover for a few days

>llike a month later
>his stepdad buys a little shitbox Corolla
>we're chilling in his backyard
>says the car needs to look like a real bush basher
>grabs golf club, smashes all the lights, windows and puts a solid 30 or so dents on the panels
>wisely decide to go home before his step dad comes home (he was a big mean fucker)
>they end up getting into a fight over it and my mate ends up stabbing him with scissors

They moved away shortly after that, wonder what the loopy cunt is doing now.
>>
>>77792799
Check the flag senpai
>>
You pussy you should have sat with them.
>>
>>77798339
>be 14
>hang out with abos cause one was a mate since primary school
>we go to the mission for some event
>punch ons everywhere cause every cunts drunk
>10 year old comes up to me
>tells me her friend wants to suck me off
>knew she had given a few gobbies already that night
>NOPE.jpg
>>
Story 5.

I had an abo mate studying engineering with me, he was a good cunt but not that brigtht. He got in because he has abo blood in him but he wouldnt have the right scores if he was White. He would have been kicked out for failing so many courses, but he had abo blood in him so he gets a pass. The engineering course is 4 years but it took him 7 or 8 years to eventually finish it because he failed so many subjects. He was the first abo to ever do engineering in our State EVER and he couldn't pass the subjects. He was a big fucking dude. only 6"2 but he was broad as fuck and could bench press 150kg. We went out to house parties and shit and people would try to fight him because he's huge and a gentle looking dude. I've never seen him punch anyone but I've seen him floor a few dudes by headbutting them. He'd never have to strike twice, just headbutt them once and they'd be on their backs on the floor. (he didn't start these fights, for some reason people would try to start shit with him)
>>
File: nz.png (60 KB, 794x1122) Image search: [Google]
nz.png
60 KB, 794x1122
>tfw i didn't see a nonwhite person until i was 8 or 9
>they are everywhere now
nz will never be 92% white again reeeeee
>>
Abos for Aussies are like Pakistanis for Greeks. Will do anything for a cent, will steal from you when they think they have the chance and are generally a burden to a well-organised society.
>>
>>77795340
Found the abo.
>>
>>77793001
Underrated. Painting a picture with words Bob.
>>
>>77794736
>I'm going to Victoria next week to visit some cousins
>Will i get to witness some of these majestic creatures?
Unlikely. They shot most of them a century ago. WA, NT and Qld are the main problem areas.
>>
>>77794736
Probably not full Abbos, unless you are coming to Gippsland, if so you will see all kinds of creatures.
>>
>>77793554

The cavemen were correct in fucking with your dumb ass.

Die in a grease fire, weeb.
>>
>>77795742
self defense
under age
muslim was part of a gang
other girl he groped had lawyer parents
nobody liked muslims
he started it
I only fought back after I was hit and 2 females were getting felt up and smacked around.

>>77796439
oh I got in trouble. more counselling. but due to my situation they knew nothing would matter so they just made me do more counselling. which kinda helped but not really.

school got in more trouble for leaving kids alone. and muslim buy had a knife in his bag so he got done for that.
>>
>>77792586
>abos
Ffs! First time I've seen this spelled correctly on 4chan. And by a Brazilian!
>>
File: Avatar Face.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
8 KB, 250x250
>>77793238

I laughed so hard at this I spit out my coffee
>>
File: 1435143844109.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1435143844109.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>77793238
88/88 m88
>>
>>77796549
>Two in my high school, knew one from primary (he was a funny lad but dumb and got into minor trouble lot)
>The other one is a 120kg of fat and stink (someone gave him a can of deodorant once, it was a good laugh for everyone)
>Is just the worst person at the school (Almost all the people at the school are white)
>This fat bastard is always getting in trouble, swearing, violent, just plain disrespectful to everyone.
>Yr 8 the fat prick gets in some kind of argument with a guy
>Lights the guys locker on fire
>Fat prick get expelled and don't hear anything for years
>Several months ago hear he stole a car
>Wonder how he didn't OD on petrol
This started like 2 years ago
>Not many abos just hang around town
>We have some nice greened areas in the middle of town (really nice when they used to have the Saturday markets)
>Getting groceries and drive past one of the greened areas and there's so squaters
>Abos from a tribe like 6 hours drive away came down here to squat
>Claim spirtual ground so council doesn't want to remove them
>Get a Caravan and fire set up
>Few weeks later put up sign saying "DON'T STARE"
>There's a pub across the road, Woolworths bottle'o is like a 200m walk down road
>Camp there for a year
>Get a vegetable garden set up, all they plants die
>One day the abos pissed off for drugs or drinks (idk they were all gone)
>Council swoops in and takes all their camp crap away, the van ends up at the tip
TL'DR coons from far away claim sacred ground and ruin nice greened area for a year
>>
>>77798339
that's darwin alright
>>
File: fucking melbourne.jpg (355 KB, 1305x892) Image search: [Google]
fucking melbourne.jpg
355 KB, 1305x892
>>77795340
>>
>>77796549
>on bus
>abo gets on with speakers
>sits at back blasting abo pride music
>"im proud to be aboriginal, im an aboriginal" etc.
>if anyone turned around to look at him he'd go "WHAT YOU WANT WHITE CUNT?"
>>
>>77795031
based
>>
>>77799952
and your skateboard is somehow thor's hammer or fucking zweihander? are you kidding me
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
its bulsshit story, but entertaining
>>
>>77792506
>People are trying to be nice to me
>REEEEEEEEE.jpg
>>
>>77803258
actually hood kids use skateboards and scooters as weapons all the time

just because they can have them all the time, and afterwards it's explainable

I've personally seen three fights with scooters/boards used as wepons
>>
>>77799799
Not sure what your deal is. I looked it up and it wasn't bad music, in fact it probably took a lot more talent to compose a lot of that compared to garbage you hear on the radio.
>>
>>77803443
>HI I'M DAN FROM MINNESOTA HOW Y'ALL DOING

no you fuck off
>>
>>77793238
T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K
>>
File: 1465914295488.jpg (34 KB, 500x308) Image search: [Google]
1465914295488.jpg
34 KB, 500x308
>>77795031
well that esculated quickly.

Fuck that lebbo cunt.

its all ogre now kebabs
>>
abos threaten my non-racist beliefs
>>
>>77792506
Don't undersell them, their stick comes back when you throw it.
>>
File: abo.jpg (211 KB, 616x924) Image search: [Google]
abo.jpg
211 KB, 616x924
>>
>>77795547
Pretty much this, the only brown people we have a Violent African Gangs and Poo inna Loo's
>>
>>77803701
The ones the abos used were actually non-returning.
>>
>>77792506

Because your'e one of them, you shitty dirtfag bitch.
>>
>>77803701
Didn't Europeans actually make boomerangs, or at least perfect them?
>>
Does anybody have the images from the book that described first European contact with aboriginal tribes? Basically talking about how their society was filled with ritual child rape and cannibalism. Fucking scary stuff man, they should've been exterminated.
>>
>>77803258
hitting the right spot at the right angle (e.g. an angle normal to the temple) can kill
>>
File: abos.jpg (103 KB, 599x727) Image search: [Google]
abos.jpg
103 KB, 599x727
>>77792506
>>
>>77795031

This is the correct response to shitskin aggression, I know this guy is a skater faggot, but I also know how much trucks over the head will disable a cunt.

Put them in a wheelchair, or just plain kill them. If some guy is beating your woman and others in the middle of a classroom and no one is stopping him, just jab a pencil in his neck or something, kill the fucker.
>>
File: OneRace.jpg (371 KB, 538x634) Image search: [Google]
OneRace.jpg
371 KB, 538x634
>>77793238
>>
>>77805002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c90-ygZQA0

1 minute 45 seconds in

Guy gets beat down with a skateboards metal "trucks"

Its a giant board with a hard piece of metal at one end, that holds the wheels together and pivots etc. Its like getting hit in the head with a brick tied to a 2x4, except that 2x4 has elasticity too.
>>
File: 1449084911179.jpg (64 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
1449084911179.jpg
64 KB, 500x628
>>77803701
>>77803915
>>77804139
>50,000 years
>invent a stick you can throw
>white man arrives and immediately improves the design by allowing it to return
Are noongas the most cucked race on Earth?
>>
>>77794897
Yes if you REALLY want to go to Mildura there's quite a few of them, there's even a blacks only settlement over the river :^) looks exactly how you would think too - burned out cars, shit on roofs, naked kids running around etc.
>>
>>77803258
its a skateboard.
the board itself wouldnt do much, but you hit people with the trucks, which is what I did.
I hit him in the back of the head right in the middle. took him out cold and then he started twitching.

as this guy said >>77803478 its commonly used as a weapon

>>77805002
>>77805161
again more proof its a practical weapon.
>>
>all these people talking shit on anime music

what should we be listening to? american nigger music?
>>
>>77803258
Stupid Serb, you do know a skateboard has a big chunk of metal on it, right? It's like a plank of wood with a lump of metal screwed into it, it does damage...
>>
>>77792506

Actually they invented two sticks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boomerang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woomera_(spear-thrower)

Both of them are brilliant discoveries!
>>
File: racists-on-4chan.jpg (23 KB, 397x298) Image search: [Google]
racists-on-4chan.jpg
23 KB, 397x298
>>77792506
>literally
>pic related
>the post
>>
>>77794556
That mostly happens in prison I think. But it is a lot.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XUr4gbM5sfg

This guy is the reason I'm scared pissless of prison here.
>>
File: 1446196005132.jpg (66 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
1446196005132.jpg
66 KB, 500x485
>>77805845
>Yes if you REALLY want to go to Mildura there's quite a few of them

>tfw live in Mildura
Those abo towns are really fucking bad
>>
>>77792506
I recall the day when I first saw an aboriginal, just outside the Australian embassy. I couldn't believe that he was real, I thought he was either wearing a costume, or the monsters from the movies were actually real.
>>
>>77807154
Can confirm. And the best part is that the trucks are a natural handle. Its a shield AND a club
>>
File: Freak Pepe.jpg (122 KB, 676x747) Image search: [Google]
Freak Pepe.jpg
122 KB, 676x747
Is there any abo female who is at least a little bit attractive ?
>>
>>77810563

Depends how mixed they are, most of their features are recessive, 2-3 generations can give you a caucasian looking kid
>>
I had no idea they were this bad.
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.