[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blacks: Evolved to be strong in the thick and harsh mudlands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 25
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 296x170) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 296x170
Blacks: Evolved to be strong in the thick and harsh mudlands and savannahs. Grew black skin to absorb the sun and hunt in the night.

Asians: Evolved to become intelligent farmers. Yellow from diets consisting of 90% rice. Decreased virility due to their island habitat.

Browns: Developed brown skin to blend in with the sand. Naturally suicidal due to the heated atmosphere. Closest to the caucasian.

Whites: ???
>>
>whites: White skin to camouflage in snow. Very hairy so that they can sneak up to the sheep they want to fuck without startling it
>>
File: yakub-nuff.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
yakub-nuff.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>77788615
>Whites: ???

Developed white skin thanks to their father Yakub. Naturally wicked and have genetic ambitions of conquering the world and enslaving all other races. Closest to the Shaytan and future fathers of the Dajjal, the Beast, the Anti-Christ.
>>
>>77788615
Jews: evolved large noses to batter predators with in self defense.
>>
>>77788615
Sent people to the moon to win a dick-waving contest with other white people while the rest of them blended in with dirt or whatever.
>>
>>77788727
Why do niggers actually think this and yet whites have not exterminated them and make no attempt to do so?
>>
>(1 post by this ID)
>>
>>77788615
>White to reflect light from sun and snow, evolved to be intelligent enough to build civilizations and man-made comforts to protect from harsh climate and the effects it has on food (flaura and fauna).
>>
>>77788727
B I G H E A D
I
G
H
E
A
D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
>>
>>77788615
>Grew black skin to absorb the sun
What? I thought it was an evolutionary protection against skin cancer.

Those who had darker skin are more likely to avoid sun burn and gain survival advantage.
>>
>>77788927
Keep telling yourself that you penitentiary scum
>>
>>77788615
Whites: Evolved to be strong and resourceful in the grim woods of Europe. Grew pale skin to absorb the sun's nutrients from a dark sunless land.
>>
>>77788615
we arent from earth
>>
>>77788615
well you made up a bunch of retarded shit about the other races what are you too lazy to make up some more bullshit about 1 more class?
>>
There is no "evolution"
Only God
Whites are descendants of fallen Angels, they come from the sky.
White skin like the clouds
Blue eyes like the sky(and green considering the aurora borealis)
and Golden Hair like the sun(and red depending on the time or area)
Angels wanted to come chill on Earth despite guaranteed suffering and made shit better.
>>
File: fec.jpg (22 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
fec.jpg
22 KB, 600x400
>>77788849
>He actually believes the moon landing was real.

Kill yourself you cancerous fat Burger
>>
>>77788986
it is basically the same
Melanin absorbs parts of the UV light and protects the cell from damage
so "absorbing" means "protecting" here

>>77788927
>reflect
no, we need uv light to get our vitamin D
lighter skin means we need less sunlight to produce it

so there was a selective pressure to get lighter skin for that vitamin D and there was no pressure from too much uv light damaging your dna/giving you cancer

also, in regards to the thread

whites had to learn to plan ahead because of harsh winters
same way asians had to adapt to crazy environments
blacks on the other hand relaxed in the sun for millions of years
>>
Evolved to fuck your bitch you fat motherfucker.

First off, fuck your bitch and the clique you claim
Westside when we ride, come equipped with game
You claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife
We bust on Bad Boys, niggas fucked for life
Plus Puffy trying to see me, weak hearts I rip
Biggie Smalls and Junior M.A.F.I.A. some mark-ass bitches
We keep on coming while we running for your jewels
Steady gunning, keep on busting at them fools
You know the rules
Lil' Caesar go ask your homie how I'll leave you
Cut your young ass up, leave you in pieces, now be deceased
Little Kim, don't fuck around with real G's
Quick to snatch your ugly ass off the streets
So fuck peace! I'll let them niggas know it's on for life
Don't let the Westside ride the night
Bad Boy murdered on wax and killed
Fuck with me and get your caps peeled

Grab your Glocks when you see 2Pac
Call the cops when you see 2Pac
Who shot me, but your punks didn't finish
Now you about to feel the wrath of a menace
Nigga, I hit 'em up

Check this out, you motherfuckers know what time it is
I don't know why I'm even on this track
Y'all niggas ain't even on my level. I'm going to let my little homies ride on you bitch-made ass Bad Boy bitches

Get out the way, yo, get out the way, yo
Biggie Smalls just got dropped
Little Moo' pass the MAC and let me hit him in his back
Frank White needs to get spanked right for setting traps
Little accident-murderer, and I ain't never heard of ya
Poisonous gats attack when I'm serving ya
Spank you, shank your whole style when I gank
Guard your rank cause I'ma slam your ass in the paint
Puffy weaker than the fuckin' block I'm running through, nigga
And I'm smoking Junior M.A.F.I.A. in front of you, nigga
With the ready-power
Tucked in my Guess under my Eddie Bauer
Your clout petty/sour, I push packages every hour
Grab your Glocks when you see 2Pac
Call the cops when you see 2Pac
Who shot me, but your punks didn't finish
Now you about to feel the wrath ofa menace
Nigga hit 'em up
>>
>>77788615
>asians
>island habitat
You are aware the overwhelming majority of Asians live in mainland China, right?
>>
File: sxc.jpg (17 KB, 381x450) Image search: [Google]
sxc.jpg
17 KB, 381x450
>>77788615

Non-whites are so fucking ugly.
>>
>>77789433
'nother cancerous leaf post.
Maybe we should have a counseling session for leaves because they clearly don't know how to act.
>>
>>77788615
Rule the world
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 272x185
>>77789509
Right
>>
>>77789680
Jews are not white
>>
>>77789734
>Box head.jpg
>India
>1/10

Thank you come again.
>>
>>77789633

You mean how to act towards a terribly thought out bait thread? Should I have taken it as serious as you seem to consider it is?
Eat a cock faggot
>>
>>77788615
This is racist as fuck
>>
>>77789819
1/10 !? You must retarded. She's more beautiful than any white pussies you can get.
>>
Maximum black skin is needed in the equator to reduce sun damage. Often found in human heritage regions like africa, very little pressure is put on their overall survival and intelligence is an unneeded asset.

Tan to dark brown in environments where sun exposure is optimal, small amounts of melanin kept to protect from sun damage with cosmetic variation to help blend in with their environments. Comprise most of the world population and span across all races, their survival varies by regions but in general the weather remains highly livable and low pressure.

White skin is found in cold, low light regions unsuited for human life. Most melanin removed to maximize sunlight absorption. Much of the year in these regions is lethal for humans. Due to the extreme living conditions white skinned people are the rarest group, hailing largely from northern europe and asia. Due to the harsh lands they are found in, they have developed a higher intelligence than other groups and superior tool use through natural selection
>>
>>77790014
Indian standards must be low; I almost feel bad for you.
>>
>>77789920
Never cite a nigger's chimp chatter unless you are providing a reason for them to be exterminated, cuck.
>>
>>77790119
actually, in the really snowy places, you can get pretty severe sunburn due to UV reflecting off of the snow.
That's why Inuits and shit all have dark skin, and why Slavs are all niggers.
>>
>>77788727
>it's bad to win
>>
>whites
>had to survive in one of the worst environments imaginable
>a shitty featureless steppe-tundra with a peak August temperature of 61 fahrenheit and a January low of 14 fahrenheit
>so little sunlight that they got nearly white skin and light colors in the hair and eyes
>inhumanly strong dwarf-like people to try and coexist with
>a bunch of ferocious animals also struggling to survive in the cold steppe-tundra
>almost all they got to eat was meat from aurochsen, bears and mammoths
>scarce wood, scarce water, scarce sunlight, scarce food, scarce everything
>life sucks but they survive tens of thousands of years
>ice melts, world gets better and 12,000 years pass
>some niggers have the audacity to tell them that the environmental pressure they had to face was the same as anywhere else

Fucking please
>>
>>77789198
lol
>>
>>77788615
>Asians
>island habitat
What are Mongols? They evolved on the steppes.
>>
>>77790458
It's true though.
Inuits live in the same climate as Nords yet they are brown/Asian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

God is White
God is Aryan
>>
why
>>
>>77788615

space nigga
>>
>>77790249

You sound like a edgy try hard skin head.
I'm right wing as fuck but people like you make us all look bad. Kill yourself
>>
>>77791199
>right wing as fuck
>cuck living in Canada reciting rap and constantly listening to it over and over so his peers are aware his a cuck unfamiliar with the genre his own race created and his girlfriend is constantly reminded about the presence of blacks so she goes and fucks them
>>
>>77791585

> reciting rap and constantly listening to it over and over so his peers are aware his a cuck unfamiliar with the genre his own race created and his girlfriend is constantly reminded about the presence of blacks so she goes and fucks them

that was not funny at all. you sound really stupid. also say cuck a few more times, i dont think youve said it enough, cuck.
>>
>>77792031
Yeah it is stupid how obsessed you are over rap, worst genre.
Keep it in the jungle, nigger.
>>
>>77788615
whites: Developed white skin because the lack of sunlight in the areas in which they lived meant that sun protection wasn't necessary. Evolved to be extremely opportunistic and resourceful in order to survive on land that was difficult to farm and to deal with the cold. Cunning, adaptable, and physically resilient. Lacking the raw strength of the negro or the raw intellect of the oriental, but better able to apply what he has to get the most use of it.
>>
File: African American.gif (297 KB, 788x788) Image search: [Google]
African American.gif
297 KB, 788x788
>>77789433
>fuck bitch motherfucker
>>
>>77792353
>lacks raw intellect of an Asian
>brings Asia the modern world
>Canadian Education
>>
>>77790824
God is Arian Christian
Trump is Jesus
>>
>>77792465
Again, the white man is better able to use his intellect. You give an asian and a white man a bunch of math problems to do and the asian will finish first. But the asian wouldn't apply it to anything useful. He lacks creativity, which is as important a component of science as actual brainpower.

Asians can do some things better than whites, but the white man was the one who came up with the idea to do the thing in the first place.

The white man invented the car. Afterwards the asian took it and improved it, making it more efficient and more useful. But had the white man not dreamed up the car, the asian never would have. This applies to almost anything you can think of: the white man made it and the asian made it better. Whites invent, asians improve.
>>
>>77792714
Thaas raaaaahht bruther!
>>
>>77788615
Whites: pasty shitposters. Smell like wet dog and/or salami.
>>
>>77788615
Whites to tule them all
>>
>>77788615
>island habitat.
>Asians
You serious? Chinese are not Filipinos
>>
>>77788615
White evolved for the dark ice ages
Blue eyes to see better in the dark
White skin to absorb more sun light
>>
>>77788986
>What? I thought it was an evolutionary protection against skin cancer.
Did it occur to you OP is a retard?
>>
Humans rule over animals due to intelligence, not raw strenght. Try to fight a bear with your hands, see how that goes.

Same applies to whites/asians/niggers.

Whites are the smartest and most cunning and creative, asians are book smart but have 0 creativity and can only take from whites, blacks are closest to animals and while stronger are dumb as shit and thus lower on the chain.
>>
>>77788694
>Very hairy
Not really. Only mudslime kebabs get really hairy.
>>
File: 173.jpg (13 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
173.jpg
13 KB, 600x450
AYYYYYY
YL
Y M
Y A
Y O
>>
>>77792743
>>77795350
Pretty much this.

>Whites: Leaders and Innovators
>Asians: Researchers and Factory workers
>Africans: Fighters and Labourers.
>>
>>77788886
Only the Nation of Islam thinks that and got branded as heretics by almost every other muslim sect.
>>
>>77790455
Glaciers extended all the way to North Africa during the last ice age. Why do you think Arabs have so much body hair ?

Europe was uninhabitable until around 20'000 years ago. West Asians and Europeans bather originate from the Eastern Eurasian steppes. Modern Day Western Russia
>>
File: 609183.jpg (294 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
609183.jpg
294 KB, 1920x1080
>>77788615
We have TayTay
>>
>Asia
>island
this part didn't make much sense to me
>>
>>77792353
Yeah Europe's a low pressure zone with heavier cloud cover and consists mainly of forests. Whereas Western Asia (Before it became a desert 8'000 years ago) was mostly open plains hence the skin difference between the two Caucasoid groups. West Asians and Europeans carry the same gene for lighter skin, only in Europeans the allele is dominant and with West Asians it's recessive. East Asians carry a different gene for light skin
>>
>>77790014
do you consider her more beautiful because her skin and facial features look white ?
>>
>>77788615
Blacks: developed sheboodoowopmuffuggabixnood biznitch muh dick nigga to escape any responsibility that a life of crime might entail. The clinical term is quite simply "black man syndrome" aka dindu nuffin.
>>
>>77788615
White people is adapted to live in Europe. Look at a map that actually shows the UV radiation in Europe, and you will see why the north is more pale and the south can get tan so easily. This plus our ancestors living in dense forest with little sun light, the pale skin helps too.
>>
>>77800750
>Europe was uninhabitable until around 20'000 years ago
this is wrong.
>>
>>77795350
Creativity's not everything. Arabs have a average CQ of around 104 (Slightly Higher than Whites). This also explains how they developed the earliest civilizations but didn't manage to adapt (Due to Lower IQ)
>>
>>77801187

zambia lol
>>
>>77801105
No it wasn't
http://newyork-travel-guide.com/tracking/2.php?q=V_qwjZfCk-0MupC_h5kIwJgUlhDaO1cJG636JEieacgcqvCYy7Tbpu4_uGM6Ef9_BoXGBgCpkZdjOcc-GOKhHYd6K0bLj_y7GY6yDrOThM9XJJhdaSS_GPuy8Exi6L1AdH2qMpyDtR0s7Jkco86GljOdzMCdRkJbk0hjGcnOd-RZTm6REUABoDBtYGKDoWYDVs_amKl9V531RtMRsscpewVQ9vfT2yEkMb8zjYuaJ5Y

100% true
>>
>>77801187
top kek
>>
>>77788615
Melanin deficiency is the result of a cereal/grain based diet low in vitamin D. Has more to do with diet than sun.
>>
>>77801105
http://www.atmos.washington.edu/academics/classes/2001Q1/211/Group_projects/group_D_F00/index.html
>>
>>77788615
>asians
>living on islands
That's like saying all Yuros are Anglos. Not everything is Japan, weeb.
>>
>>77801254
>much of continent uninhabitable to humans, yet human presence still persisted in pockets scattered across Southern Europe
http://www.atmos.washington.edu/academics/classes/2001Q1/211/Group_projects/group_D_F00/index.html
>>
>>77800750

body hair directly correlates to how much clothing the population evolved with.

more = less body hair.

hence asians and nordics have less.
>>
>>77788615
vitamin D generation is a lot more efficient in white skin, allows to live in low sun areas whithout needing to consume a lot of fish oil.
>>
>>77788727
What the fuck, have been reading some on this Yakub. Even Jay-Z and other famous rappers talk about chasing back yakubs devils.

Do a lot of niggers really believe this story?
>>
File: Aurignacian_culture_map-en.svg.png (418 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
Aurignacian_culture_map-en.svg.png
418 KB, 1440x1080
>>77801404
>much of continent uninhabitable to humans, yet human presence still persisted in pockets scattered across Southern Europe

So the whole continent wasnt uninhabited as you said
>Europe was uninhabitable until around 20'000 years ago
>>
>>77801043
I think it has something to do with vitamin d
>>
There is no diffirence whites and browns its a political classification, all caucasian race.
>>
>>77801692
Yup.
>>
>>77795423
I'm neither and I'm hairy as fuck. It's all about T senpai.
>>
>>77801430
>body hair directly correlates to how much clothing the population evolved with

Blacks are still running around naked and hairless today.

>hence asians and nordics have less
Have you met a Nord before ? They're hairier than most Arabs, Italians are hairy too
>>
>>77788615
>Blacks: Evolved to be strong in the thick and harsh mudlands and savannahs
>Blacks
>strong
Blacks are weak as fuck. Especially the malnourished lanklets from africa

They did not evolve to be strong, they evolved to be fast so that they could catch up to their prey they were hunting since they were too dense to utilize tools for the better
>>
File: mediter.png (539 KB, 1259x673) Image search: [Google]
mediter.png
539 KB, 1259x673
Arabs Iranians Anatolians Greek Spaniards Italians all mediterranian race. there is no brown or white just modification.
>>
Here is an article about neanderthanls making structures in caves 175,000 years ago in france...

There were humanoids in Europe for a while

http://www.sciencealert.com/neanderthals-built-complex-underground-structures-176-000-years-ago-and-no-one-knows-why
>>
>>77788727
Wrong. Yakub was, indeed a big headed alien but white people are the descendants of neanderthals - who were called "Enkidu"(as the name of Yakub in original version was Enki) one of which did all the heroic deeds Gilgamesh attributed to himself.
Gilgamesh himself was a melonhead while niggers are homo sapiens. Melonheads were made by Enki to rule over brainless saps, who are notable for not being learning animal. Neanderthals(Enkidu) were supposed to be melonheads v2, now without the gigantic head and with superhuman physical capabilities but one of them went rogue, released all of them and hence they didn't finished breeding in biological kill switches and other means that let aliens to control them, therefore creating a race of free humans.

Notable examples of modern-day enkidu/neanderthals include: The Rock, Donald Trump and Cleveland Mark Blakemore.
>>
>>77801961
This is also wrong. Europeans meds has the same ancestors as the northern europeans, see map:
>>77801674

Arabs and turks don't share our origins, they are not the same.
>>
white skin came about from sexual selection. Lighter skinned females are more sexually appealing. But skin color is not sex linked, so unlike a characteristic like breasts, the lighter skin genes are expressed in both male and female.

Sun in Europe, especially northern europe, is weak enough to allow for very pale skin to develop without causing too much of a disadvantage. Humans were also wearing lots of clothes while white skin developed.
>>
>>77801674
Here's the CQ map Senpai :^p
>>
>>77789509
Why would he do this to himself? Why didn't he just bleach his skin and stop there? There's no need to get a facial restructure.
>>
File: homelans.jpg (9 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
homelans.jpg
9 KB, 288x175
>>77802182
>rong. Europeans meds has the same ancestors as the northern europeans, see map:
>>>77801674
yeah hamites and samites not but, iranians and anatolians share too.
>>
>>77792353
>Lacking the raw strength of the negro
The fuck you talking about?

Blacks are weak as fuck and Europeans are without a doubt the physically strongest of all races (with the possible exception of Polynesians)
>>
>>77799782
Mate, niggers aren't good soldiers.

They desert the moment things get slightly tough.
>>
>>77802182
for example me, i have otosomal dna test, %17 european.
>>
Christ.
Blacks don't know shit.

You have higher melanin content because the suns rays are more focused the nearer you get to the equator.

Whites didn't need it, instead they needed the ability to absorb more vitamin D from the sunlight as its much darker here.

Chinese people have less melanocytes than dark-skinned people, so their skin color is influenced more by the yellow hues in their carotene since their hemoglobin production is low to moderate.

Read a fucking book.
>>
File: 1462787142853.jpg (183 KB, 407x441) Image search: [Google]
1462787142853.jpg
183 KB, 407x441
>>77788615
>Whites : Created memes
>>
>>77788615
>to blend in

Skin tone is literally linked to sunlight.

Black people need it because in Africa you're basically on the equator and get pretty much the strongest fucking sunlight you can.

Asians have yellow skin because the sun there is still very strong, but not as strong.

Same with browns.

Whites are white because they needed as light a skin as possible in order to absorb as much of the relatively small amount of sunlight they get as they can. Its why we tan; our body is adapting to more and stronger levels of sunlight.
>>
>>77802574
You're leading them wrong.

Put them at the front with the artillery right behind them.

If they turn around, you open fire.
>>
Be me
>Jewish (Creative, Cunning & Smart)
>IQ 138
> 21
> Studying medicine
> Have a qt3.14 goy cum dumpster, having fun with her.

feels good man.
>>
>>77788927
> civilized by fucking muslims, who learned it from poo-in-loos and chinks
> "intelligent enough to build civilizations"
keep thinking you invented civilization. All you did was get good at killing people with bullets and smallpox. Literally worse than niggers.
>>
>>77802574
>Mate, niggers aren't good soldiers.
>They desert the moment things get slightly tough.

This

The only thing blacks are good at is professional sports

And since there are only so many spots open for athletes, well the rest of them just have to sit around and be useless
>>
>>77802962
That's why you got to breed them out Jamal, Blacked those "bitchez"
>>
File: 1440614307707.png (243 KB, 1150x760) Image search: [Google]
1440614307707.png
243 KB, 1150x760
>>77802822
lmao loyalists have to FORCE their soldiers to die for them
>>
File: Indian-Albino-Boys.png (472 KB, 701x502) Image search: [Google]
Indian-Albino-Boys.png
472 KB, 701x502
>>77788615

All Indo-Europeans are basically the same race.

Whites are just pale poo-in-loos.
>>
>>77803089
Its not Not so simple, There are some spots head type dravidian mixed. North poo yea but south no.
>>
>>77803089
They look Irish tbqh
>>
>>77788615
East African Blacks: Excel in endurance
West African Blacks: Excel in speed
Asians: Hard workers/students
Whites: Excel in strength, intelligence, creativity and beauty
>>
>>77803362
yeah sure
>>
File: bern me up inside.png (316 KB, 598x479) Image search: [Google]
bern me up inside.png
316 KB, 598x479
>>77788615
>Naturally suicidal
kek
>>
>>77803362
I agree.
>>
>>77788615
>asians
>lowvirility
There are billions of asians and it would've gotten out of hand if it were not for the government programs. Also island habitat doesn't apply for general asians.
>>
File: 1459816527815.jpg (55 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
1459816527815.jpg
55 KB, 564x423
>>77802409
If you ever see real Africans instead of niggers here in America they are usually very skinny and never very tall.

We just bread niggers in America like horses to make them strong and tall.
>>
Whites are really weird. After living in Worst Korea for a few years, I think it's pretty undeniable that the average Korean is significantly more intelligent than the average white person. More than anything else, Koreans are FAR BETTER able to defer gratification than whites are in general, this can be seen in Korean diet habits and the way Koreans who want to pass an exam to get a better job really do put in 100% effort.

I think white success is explained by the mix of aggressiveness (dat high T) and being just intelligent enough to do shit without being so intelligent that you become despondant and fatalistic.

Koreans like so many East Asians tend to not have a particularly happy or positive disposition. I'd say this is because they are more self-aware; unlike whites, they are able to see through religion and ideology and for the most part follow a rather depressing utilitarianism and cynicism.

tl;dr whites have more balls, and are just dumb enough to believe in fairy-tale happy ending/meaning to life, whether religious or philosophical.

This is by the way one reason why Asians often find whites so very annoying. Whites are basically the Chad of races.
>>
>>77802302
Wow nigger, there's internet in Zambia?
>>
>>77804747
And at the risk of over-extending my analogy: whites are about to graduate from high school and start living in the real world. It's not going to be pretty.
>>
>>77788615
you know that blacks are the weakest when it comes to strength?

All Weightlifting Champions are White, Arabs or Asians
All Strongmans are White
best throwers are White too
>>
>>77804521
>We just bread niggers in America like horses to make them strong and tall.
Tall, maybe. Be seldom are they strong. Even the Chunky ones aren't really all that strong
>>
>>77788615
This is some quality shitposting, fellow Burger. Not Australia-tier, but way better than typical Burger shitposting
>>
File: 1466246820296.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1466246820296.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>77802951

it's the jewish Skeleton again

AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>77802962
jealous shit skin
>>
File: image.png (55 KB, 253x253) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55 KB, 253x253
>>77788727
WE
>>
>>77788615
blacks are genetically weak skeletors, you're used to afroamerican niggers who were subject to selective breeding and even then only a minority are "strong". for a typical nigger look at kenyan athletes - they are built for endurance over long distances, not for strength.

whites, or at least northern and north western europeans evolved to cope with a relatively cool climate hence the propensity towards increased bodyfat and body hair. climate led to large tribes being formed to survive in winters and to help with hunting, similar to arabs, hence why civilization started in hot and cold areas. the end of the ice age made it easier for civilization to flourish in europe.
>>
>>77788727
>>77788927
>conquering
>civilizations
The middle east and the mediterranean empires would like to have a word with both of you.
>>
>>77804747
Our smartest are smarter than any other race, and much more creative than asians, the AVERAGE asian may be a little smarter than the average white, but western civilization was built upon the elite, not the peasants. You guys are good at memorizing but when it comes to the actual application you guys really don't do well.
>>
>>77801961
what site is this?
>>
>>77804747
>unironically thinks gooks are more intelligent than whites

clearly you didn't learn much at all in your time there

opinion disregarded
>>
>>77801278
so watermelon and bushmeat contribute to the outer appearance of niggroes?
>>
>>77805666
checkem
>>
>>77805108
used to be nobility
>>
>>77805501
>>77805609
I agree that whites have done more in science, war, philosophy and most fields than Asians. But if you truly believe that the average white is more intelligent than the average East Asian:

>why do East Asians score higher on IQ tests?
>why are they generally better at mathematics?
>why are they on average thinner (even Asian-Americans who have had access to the American lifestyle for decades or longer like Japanese-Americans)?
>why do so many white women neglect their most valuable asset (their physically beauty) and allow their skin, figure, and most other attractive features go to hell through drinking and poor sleeping/eating habits so much earlier and more than the average Asian woman?
>why do so many whites who try to learn Chinese characters fail?
>why do whites fall so easily for the ideological Jew?

Look, I love the West as much as anyone (probably more now that I'm here; distance makes the heart grow fonder, after all) but it seems to me that you're denying the obvious, really.
>>
>>77805501
Sorry, didn't read your comment carefully enough, I basically agree with you more or less.

>>77805609
Have you ever lived here?
>>
>>77805547
humanphenotypes i think, but now closed, if you want know antrpology I suggest you apricity and races of man in facebook.
>>
>>77788727
>conquering the world and enslaving all other races

There's literally nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>77805501
absolutely, Westerners who majority contributed to world civilization.
>>
>>77788615
>Blacks: Evolved to be strong in the thick and harsh mudlands and savannahs
I know this is a troll thread but lol. Have you ever seen africans ? Lenky and skinny so they can run away from lions, hyenas etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 1024x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 1024x404
>>77788615
>>77788615
By approximately 150,000 BCE, Humanity had achieved a considerable level of technological sophistication, achieving interstellar travel and colonizing planets along the Orion Arm of the Milky Way galaxy.

Humanity and the Forerunners then went to war for years however Humanity had been exhausted fighting the Flood and by the time the Human-Flood war had been "won", Humanity had been pushed back to their capital world Charum Hakkor and had been completely cut off from any support. There, Humanity would wage a bitter last stand lasting nearly 50 years against the Forerunners which ultimately caused the deaths of the Didact's children. After their defeat at Charum Hakkor, Humanity was reduced to a pre-technological state then exiled to their homeworld, Erde-Tyrene, (Earth)

Civilization regressed once again, and would remain in a Tier 7 state for the next hundred millennia.
>>
Aboriginals: didn't evolve
>>
File: 1392426588905.png (149 KB, 218x265) Image search: [Google]
1392426588905.png
149 KB, 218x265
>When you read whites calling themselves conquerors
>>
>>77788615
White is the colour of purity. Yellow is the colour of piss, that's why they got nuked. Black is the colour of white people's shits, that's why they got enslaved and Brown people are the colour of my diarrhea
>>
File: 011.png (9 KB, 616x117) Image search: [Google]
011.png
9 KB, 616x117
>>77801556
they're mentally challenged, what do you want from them.
>>
>>77789734
Spoiler: only 1% of Indian women look like this
>>
>>77788615
"Grew black skin"- made me laugh.

Whites are a mix of neanderthals and cro-magnons. We have lived in dense, dark forests and traveled across and within frozen, rugged mountains for thousands of years. Trees and forests are our natural allies. As is winter and the general cold. We are proud noblemen and innovative warriors by nature.
>>
>>77806847
That time Spain split the atom just to BTFO the rest of the world
>>
>>77806005
I don't know anthropology that well but I think diversification plays a big role in Eastern vs Western intelligences

Our brains developed to think more creatively not only due to harsh conditions but also the widespread differentiation of human thinking and conditions across yurope.

Asians all have tight similarities and there's not much differentiation - few stray from the bell curve rule. Whereas whites, you have the worst of the worst degenerate planet burgerzoids and wiggers, and the best of the best psychopathic CEOs running the sheep herds and ensuring a country's wealth. I mainly believe this because all Asians look the same to me, so that's a halo effect bias I'm going with.
>>
>>77788615
In the beginning when, creating man in his image, God went through several prototype phases before settling on a final design. His first attempt was admittedly a failure, engineered from minor modifications to a species of ape, intended to test his theory. They retained their ape-like strength and agility, but alas were only intelligent enough to invent new systems of laziness leading to things like welfare (early on just them waiting for God to give them things) and thug-culture (at the core of all african tribes). The original prototype was far too self-destructive and almost made God give up the project entirely, fortunately he began seeing results with the next batch of prototypes.

He significantly expanded intelligence while reducing physical prowess for his next models to encourage innovation. These were Arabs, Indians, and Asians, basically your primary servant races. Arabs and Indians were an improvement but had a bit too much nigger in them and had a tendency to become and/or lazy at the drop of a hat. Asians were the best attempt at this point, intelligent and hard-working, but they lacked a certain creative spark, making them ineffective for God's purposes. Also there was a problem with this generation of prototypes and predisposition towards sexual deviancy.
>>
>>77810285
The next prototype God decided to try something different and started completely from scratch using a species of lizard as a base. This resulted in the Jews, highly creative, intelligent, and effective at manipulating and the managing the lesser races. However they suffered from intense greed and primarily managed the lower races by proliferating degeneracy among them, once again a failed attempt but God was getting closer.

For the final product God went back to his original model, using what he had learned from the reptilian experiments. He created a perfect balance of physical strength, intellect, and creative spirit, a true super-being worthy of his image, the White race. So perfect was this design that it was actually able to lift other lesser races out of degenerate behaviors and help them prosper. However this model had a fatal flaw, it's empathetic nature lead to a frightening predisposition towards imitating lesser races. Ultimately God ended up scrapping the project at this stage and ended up selecting the Jews as his chosen people, since at the very least they would keep the monkeys in cages and not have sex with them.
>>
>>77788615
>Decreased virility due to their island habitat.

????
??????
?
??
asians one of the biggest demographics on earth currently and historically
??

????
>>
History has shown us time and time again that glacier monkeys will never change. Never.
>>
File: i love being white.jpg (71 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
i love being white.jpg
71 KB, 490x490
>>77792743
I agree Asians are really good at theory but practical application is lacking likely due to lack of creativity. That makes them good at steady incremental improvement though. Another likely factor is the distribution of IQ on whites has the largest spikes on both ends.

We have more geniuses than any other race but we have the most stupid people relative to other whites, our stupid people are still smarter than nigger stupid people.

Whites are 4x more likely to have a genius level IQ than Asians. It's why we have so many incredible genius people such as Newton, Tesla, Maxwell ect.

How many high level geniuses can you name from any other race? Not only do we have more geniuses but their intellect is far greater.
>>
File: reptilians-img.jpg (31 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
reptilians-img.jpg
31 KB, 300x400
Whatever happened to out green skinned brothers?
>>
>>77788615
>>77788727
Pseudoscience at best. For one Africans actually were farmers
>>
File: raw-obama-prince-george-050116.jpg (29 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
raw-obama-prince-george-050116.jpg
29 KB, 620x349
>>77788615
Blacks: President of the "whitest" country on Earth. :^)
>>
>>77815851
Sent back to Greenland
>>
>>77788615
Developed pale skin to better produce vitamin d in low-light climates, thick body and facial hair and a large, rounded cranium to prevent curb heat loss during cold winters. Slower than Africans but also more intelligent as an adaptation to hunting in thick deciduous forest rather than open savannah but sturdier and more virile than Asiatics to compensate for harsh environments and large, dangerous animals like lions, orox, grey wolf, boar
>>
>>77788886
whites could have exterminated all blacks off the face of the planet yet they didn't. whites are too merciful
>>
>>77788615
>Whites: Evolved to progress humanity. Created damn near everything you hold dear and use currently, and will continue to do so until they're eventually wiped out via multiculturalism, leading to a new Dark Ages.
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.