[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So if the Jews control the mainstream media why is then the mainstream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4
File: jewish-masterrace-kid.jpg (71 KB, 650x503) Image search: [Google]
jewish-masterrace-kid.jpg
71 KB, 650x503
So if the Jews control the mainstream media why is then the mainstream media so in support of Muslims?
>>
They want to let them move to the west to gain control of Syria, Lebanon, and Palestine
>>
>>77784934
But wouldn't then they have to fight them as a superpower once they gain majority in a 1st world country?
>>
File: 1465950803827.png (1010 KB, 952x1103) Image search: [Google]
1465950803827.png
1010 KB, 952x1103
>>77784736
The Jews use Muslims as a proxy army to destroy.

Have been for a thousand years.

See: Jews opening the gates of Spain to the Muslim hordes.
>>
>>77785058
But if the mudslimes become so wide spread across the globe and they populate faster than rabbits on speed wouldn't the Jews then have to fight an even bigger enemy?
>>
>>77785314
That is probably their future. For now though, promoting tolerance for all things foreign helps provide cover against another holocaust.
>>
>>77785314
Jews, while intelligent, lack forward-thinking.
>>
>>77784736
reform jew here. I have no idea. They preach it at synogague and have signs about it and events to raise money and at first I just thought they were trying to be sweet but it just seems like virtue signaling by the rich white ppl who go to my temple.
>>
>>77785613
But that doesn't really make em intelligent. By the pace the imigration is going they'll have to deal with the mudslimes pretty soon again. And they'll definitely lose in numbers since most of them are extinct.
>>
>>77785314
look what happened to Spain after the likes let the mudshits in. your answer is in the history books, and history will repeat itself
>>
>>77785314
QEK
>>
>>77784736
>Jew uses Muslim to corrupt white western civilizations
>Muslim causes havoc
>Jew tells goyim to fight all the evil Muslims
>Jew invests in the ensuing chaos
>Jew influences the direction of nations and their money
>PROFIT
>>
>>77785314
And what gave you the impression that Israel is opposed to slaughtering enemies en masse?
>>
Could it be that the majority of the media might be owned and run by the Jews but them not being coordinated and ultimately not having a final plan?
>>
>>77785750
That's exactly what I mean. They have generally higher IQs but they also only think in the moment and constantly ask themselves, "What is good for the Jews now"? They don't really think long-term.
>>
The Jews of the globalist variety are nowhere near the same as the Jews in Israel

They have very different agendas and at times are even at ends with one another
>>
>>77785750
Their final solution, so to speak, is to just nuke the middle east and go full Hitler on Muslims. Even Ben Shapiro advocated carpet bombing Gaza a few years ago.
https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/269460657538224130

Jews are vicious when they want to be.
>>
>>77785962
the only solution is the final solution. Jews are a cancerous people; they are hated because their psychology is fucked up.
>>
>>77784736
Are you dense son?

Supporting the Muslims is imperative to the Zionist cause.

Every Muslim that immigrates to Europe/America is one less Muslim in the Middle East, which means more power to Israel.

It is in Israels interest to cultivate goodwill from the liberals in the West, so that they are more open towards immigration.

Then it's simple. Continue destabilising the Middle East whilst pushing for this dislocated from their homes to immigrate to the West. Continue expanding your settlements and biofilm military power, and soon the Zionist has unprecedented dominance in the region.

Imagine if Muslims weren't allowed to migrate. There would be so much social pressure in the region that Israel would be under constant threat.
>>
It's the rich kikes doing this who just want to earn more money they don't care what happens to the world in the future because they'll be dead and their offspring will have enough money to live away from the mudslimes in rich in gated communities.
>>
>>77786200
Yeah that's what I figure as well and I'm a jew, albeit only 30.
>>
>>77786111
Wouldn't it be a good idea to team up with them and get rid of the shitskins rather than opposing em both? Get rid of the cammel fuckers first and then turn on the bankers?
>>
Really makes you thinking.
>>
>>77784736
talk about a face only a mother could love
>>
>>77786237
Shhh...Don't tell anyone, but I'm pretty sure that's Trump's plan. Fuck the mudslimes up, side with the nationalist Jews, and say fuck you to the globalist Jews.
>>
here is what it is

they recognize they can't have the goyim fighting their wars in the ME forever without some type of pushback or rebellion so they figure they can import them war torn areas and slowly change their children with western values while killing the last few ones staying in the country until they slowly expand and build greater israel
>>
>>77786365
It's still not a long term plan. They'd just be kicking em out to a place with more resources. They'd be working for their own benefit and in the same time against it
>>
>>77784736
Saudi Money

/thread
>>
>>77786634
Makes sense as well
>>
>>77786634
>/thread

You can't do that.

And the Saudi Royal Family is in-fact Jewish.
>>
>>77786365
Islam is stronger than Western values. Islam is submission, Western is free. Easier for them to submit, the brainwashing is strong.
>>
>>77786724
>And the Saudi Royal Family is in-fact Jewish.
I keep hearing this as well but I do not know much about it.

Any sauce where I can read on this?
>>
Anybody here thinks the Islam situation will end up with a brutal outcome that will end up revitalizing the West?
>>
>>77785045
see list of Muslim Nobel prize winners.
>>
>>77786823
Id like to read more as well. All I know of the family is the extremism they promote, and they destroy old Islamic holy sites. Its all very odd.
>>
>>77786925
I do. Expecting some sort of civil war or riots soon
>>
>>77786192
You are the one who is dense.
Why the fuck would Juden want to stay in the middle east and your math is shit anyway because ME still produces more muslims than ever.
>>
>>77786925
I want to believe I really do but I feel we're to cucked everytime a worse shooting happens or a worse terrorist attack happens the lefties come out in huge numbers defending it I honestly don't know what will be the turning point if there will ever be one.
>>
>>77787013
Saudi Arabia has always been friendly to Israel and vice-versa Israel friendly to the Saudis.

9/11 was clearly a cooperation between the two governments. They both needed the US to be involved in the middle east.
>>
>>77786925
Its unavoidable at this stage. They hate us, and we hate them. Even the most brainwashed multi cultist knows the danger deep down. This will not end well.
>>
>>77786823
>>77787013

Start with this, but just google "Saudi royal family jewish"

https://www.jewbook .com/video.php?v=804015449689278&set=vb.333012743456220&type=2&theater&__mref=message
>>
>>77787136
>Why the fuck would Juden want to stay in the middle east

u serious ivan?
>>
>>77787149
Expecting Trump to be it
>>
>>77786192
No your theory is dumb. Muslims are expanding at exponential rates, both in their homelands and abroad.. By migrating they're just increasing power projection which will ultimately serve to marginalize Israel

Muslims will wipe Jews off the planet the first chance they get
>>
>>77786805
their kids kids will be rap loving white washed good goys
>>
>>77787262
I am serious. ME is a total fucking shithole. Just leave orthodox kikes there and leave.
>>
File: Good-news-everybody.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Good-news-everybody.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>77787361
>Muslims will wipe Jews off the planet the first chance they get

God forbid...
>>
>>77787490
Now that Muslims are pouring into Europe, all Jews are moving to Israel.

Iran will probably wait until 90% of them are concentrated there and just nuke the joint up senpai.
>>
>>77787797
One can dream.
>>
>>77787888
I have a dream...
>>
>>77787888
kek has spoken
>>
>>77785874
What happened? We ki ked them out
>>
>>77787992

dailystormer.com/jewish-collaboration-with-muslims-during-the-invasion-of-spain/
>>
Controlled opposition. Hegelian dialectic = Tyranny.
>>
>>77784736
Because the Muslims are in white countries.
They will do more damage to us than the insulated Jew who have media protection
>>
>>77788056
>Controlled opposition
You can't control muslims and even if you do you will be double-crossed. They are fucking themselves over big time.
>>
>>77788163
Nigga you're drunk.
>>
>>77784736
The same reason soldiers support shooting bullets despite not wanting to get hit by enemy bullets
>>
>>77788049

BECAUSE JEWS USE MUDS TO INVADE US AND WEAKEN OUR CULTURE>
>>
File: 1463438027559.png (328 KB, 800x897) Image search: [Google]
1463438027559.png
328 KB, 800x897
lurk more
>>
>>77784736
Because it's regarded atheist Jews that don't even know about their religion.
Such people don't matter.
>>
They expect a civil war in Europe.
>>
>>77784736
Jews like always fuck up their master plans at the end, they probably meant for the muslims to weaken western society for them to take it over but now western society is actually going to entirely collapse and considering muslims want the jews dead they are panicking.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.