[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guntards BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 29
File: Guntards.jpg (682 KB, 1920x2160) Image search: [Google]
Guntards.jpg
682 KB, 1920x2160
Just fucking admit it, a gun has no practical use outside of hunting, warfare and law enforcement and it won't fix your erectile dysfunction.
>>
What happens when I need to enforce the law?
>>
>>77783529

nigger.
>>
is he using anecdotal evidence? why would he embarrass himself on tv like that?
>>
>Using a gun instead of an elaborate series of traps like Home Alone with a bb gun as backup

baka America.
>>
>>77783529
Drumpf BTFO
>>
>>77783529
another shit anecdotal argument
>>
>>77783529
correct, it's for warfare, that's why every able bodied male should have one. in case of war.
>>
>>77783529
>i've never been a victim of a crime so nobody else has!

what a retarded picture, even if it is bait
>>
>>77783682
you become the law
>>
>>77783529
My house has never caught fire. Guess I don't need a fire extinguisher.
>>
>>77783737
this

I dump marbles in front of my front door every night before I go to sleep, locks are a worthless jew invention
>>
>>77783529
Will you touché my gun?
>>
>>77783529
we need Jill Stein
>>
>>77783529
Good thing I meet all 3 criteria bitch. Now why can't I keep a .50 cal under my bed?
>>
>>77783529
>it didn't happen to me so it happens for no one
>>
>Just fucking admit it, a gun has no practical use outside of hunting, warfare and law enforcement and it won't fix your erectile dysfunction.

I don't have ED. And Yes, I do use guns for hunting, law enforcement, and warfare.

I don't really know what you are getting at?
>>
>>77783529
Probably because he's a boomer that doesn't live anywhere near the ghetto.
>>
>>77783529
>I wonder if he lives near a black neighborhood?
>>
>>77783873
im assuming some burglar at some point had to step on broken ornaments
>>
>>77783529
>I live in a rich and safe gated community so there is no violence in the world
This should be a meme for flashy goys.
>>
>>77783529
Why are anti-gunners obsessed with the size and functionality of other people's genitals?

Feel free to ward off a home invasion using your Canadian bacon instead of a firearm.
>>
Then why do law enforcement and militaries need guns? I never hear anyone wanting to disarm them.
>>
>>77783529

>CURRENT AGE
>>
>>77783529
I agree i have lived a long life too
> No AIDS
> Lucky me
Stop Aids research/spending

> Old man pulling age superiority trying to impress young liberal woman. They tend to have their tits out more often.
>>
>>77783529
Okay Trudeau, should we be culturally enriched too?
>>
>>77783737
why did marty become a skeleton
>>
>>77783529
>I, anonymous, do solemnly swear to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and alleigance to the same

Did he forget or does he just not care? How am I supposed to defend the Constitution with the communist manifesto and a dragon dildo?
>>
>>77783529
>no practical use outside of hunting, warfare and law enforcement

fucking retard ward in canada got their internet switched back on
>>
>>77783772
Okay, Skeeter, why don't you join the forces then?

lol Honestly, you are all such sad sacks of shit.
Chicken hawks.
Join the fucking forces and go to war, if you're so fucking itchy for it.

United States hasn't been the theatre for a land war since the fucking 1800's.

>>77783867
I don't have a fire extinguisher in my house. Hasn't even caught fire.
lol
Do you have a boat on top of your house too, in case there's a flood?

>>77783793
>what a stupid 71 year-old army veteran that was also an assistant to Colan Powell
Wow man, I would love to hear your tales of bravery in comparison to a man who dropped out of college to fight the Reds.

>>77783931
I noticed that too late. :(
To be fair, English is my 3rd language.

>>77783947
Dude, I said that guns don't fix your ED!

>>77783977
Violent crime is at a historic low, retard. Owning a gun actually makes violent crime more likely.

>>77783989
I'm a menial and I've never been in a situation where I needed a gun. AND I LIVED IN SURREY BC! One of my friends got shot up and died. Did it make me wanna get a gun? Fuck no!

>>77784449
Fuck your constitution. If it's so fucking flawed that it's been amended so many times, don't you think you should stop worshipping it?
lol Honestly, what a stupid obsession. How is this any different than Muslims worshipping the Quran? Or Christians worshipping the Bible?

IT'S A PIECE OF PAPER, YOU MORONS!
>>
>>77783873
>locks are a worthless jew invention
You say this as a passing joke, but you would be surprised how much a joke most locks truly are.
>>
>>77784358
Nah, just the guns plz.
>>77784236
What the fuck does this even mean?
>>
>>77783529
>"Citizens do not need to have guns, because I did not need my gun during my time as a citizen, in the particular environment that I chose to live in throughout my life"
>>
>>77783529
>1 post by this ID
report and sage
>>
>>77784689
You're right, there's plenty in Chicago, Baltimore, that DO need the guns to protect themselves.
>>
>>77783529
>It hasn't happened to me, so it will never happen to you!
>I lived 71 years in this country where whites are still the majority, I don't see how dangers could increase as we become the minority!
>>
>>77783529
>why do you NEED it???
>You dont NEED that!!!
>you're not a REAL MAN!
>a REAL MAN would do what I say!

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WHY DID OUR KEK ANCESTORS HAVE TO GIVE WOMEN A LEGAL SAY IN OUR SOCIETY THEY RUIN FUCKING EVERYTHING .

EVERYTHING THEY DO BOILS DOWN TO "I NEED THE STRONGEST POSSIBLE ENTITY CODDLING ME LIKE A RETARDED INFANT WHILE AT THE SAME TIME CATERING TO MY DELUSIONS OF COMPETENCE AND ACCEPTING MY CONSTANT ILLOGICAL BITCHINESS"
>>
>>77784627
Don't care I meet your criteria give me my machine gun.
>>
>>77783529

>it hasnt happened to me so it doesnt happen

anyway fuck you shill kill yourself saged please stop replying
>>
>>77783529
Go to bed leaf you're high again
>>
>>77784627
>I don't have a fire extinguisher

Wew lad, I hope you don't live in Alberta
>>
>>77783529
I read this a Gundams BTFO at first
>>
File: 200_s.gif (15 KB, 188x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
15 KB, 188x200
>>77783529

>warfare

Where do you think you are right now leaf?

War has been waged against white people for years now.
>>
>>77784627
This is too long to be trolling.
You're just actually a Cancuck that's too mentally defective to conceive of a purpose for firearms outside of 'MUH MASS-SHOOTINGS' (totally not largely committed by niggers or anything).
>>
>>77783737
>not using sick those sick judo + karate skills you learned as a kiddo
gun nuts are such pussies baka famalamilous
>>
>>77783529
>No one entered *my* house.

Do I have to spell it for you that "never happened to me" a typical excuse? The fact that something didn't happen with you doesn't mean other people are as lucky.
>>
>>77783529
>Liberals are so incapable of forming a coherent argument that they have to resort to anecdotal evidence to defend their retarded stance

I could lie and say I was surprised, but this is literally the entirety of Leftist politics.
>>
>>77784627

>I absolutely despise freedom
>rights? Why should I need rights? Lmao penis :DD
>did I mention your penis?
>you should just join the army if you want rights so much. Duh
>like I have never been on fire so why do I need a gun
>what's the NRA solution to a house fire anyway? More fire! Haha
>lol fucking rights
>rights = right wing and that is BAD
>>
>>77783529
A teacher of mine in college was beaten asymmetrical by some pieces of shit. I saw her at school some days later and she was in bad shape. Being a good liberal she tried to play it off. "Just a home invasion..." she said. They hit her hard enough and more than enough to kill someone of her age. She was barely recognizable. It was bad.

If she had a gun she wouldn't have used it. Those poor misunderstood youths would've walked. That bald faggot in the image there would've let them walk too. Nobody is making him shoot anyone.

They should be shot, though.
>>
>>77784627
>One of my friends got shot up and died. Did it make me wanna get a gun? Fuck no!
That's because you're retarded.
>>
>>77783529

oh look, another liberal who thinks his anecdotal experience defines reality. "nobody ever broke into my house, so it doesn't happen."

there's something missing in these people's brains.
>>
>>77783529
the most important thing guns do is enable a more fair political & social structure
>>
>>77785730
>there's something missing in these people's brains.

That something is brains.
>>
>>77783529
warfare is my reason to have guns
those fucking aliens are coming someday
>>
>>77784627
>United States hasn't been the theatre for a land war since the fucking 1800's.
yeah, until we stop having guns
>>
>>77784627
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnnnnnn
BOOOOOOHOOOO

IM A BIG BUTCH CANAKEK, I CANT HANDLE PEOPLE CAREYING A GUN AROUND ME BECAUSE IM A BIG BITCH.

Deal with it fucker, America has guns and most of us will fight tooth and nail to keep them because it's our right. If you want to come down here to Texas and take my guns from me I'll be more than happy to bash your pussy brain in. Until you can, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>77783529
Home invasion are pretty rare, but not as rare as mass shootings.
>>
>>77785633
fuck of spermany haha as in you enjoy moehammonds dick faggot
>>
>>77784660
They only keep honest people out.
Get a dog. Better yet, get two.
>>
This episode was so terrible. Literally everyone ganged up on that conservative lady. Felt so bad that she was surrounded by a bunch of idiots.
>>
>>77783529
I wish I could use a gun freely, just like the zetas do
>>
File: 1335675868720[1].png (113 KB, 350x316) Image search: [Google]
1335675868720[1].png
113 KB, 350x316
>>77783529
>Because I have never personally experienced a scenario where a gun in the home would save my life that scenario does not exist and is not valid

wew lad
>>
>>77786148
I have a German Shepard, a pitbull, a Doberman, and a Wolfdog

I also own an entire arsenal, so I mean they can try to come into my house in rural Texas, there's a ton of places to hide the body of the intruder
>>
"guns have no use besides hunting"

Isn't the idea kind of like countries owning nukes. Sure we never use them but the implied threat stops others using them on us.

So owning guns is the domestic version of the nuclear deterrent, they don't dare fuck with us and we don't fuck with them.

Will liberal scum would find this argument persuasive at all?
>>
>>77786086
Are you including the ones that don't make it into the news? Because I think they classify "mass shootings" as any shooting with like 3 or more people.
>>
Like it or not, it's not protected by the constitution. Reading the actual text makes this quite clear. To interpret the right to bear arms as to mean the right to bear any arm, no matter how lethal and impractical, is to read what is not there. If you have a weapon, you have an arm. Thus your right to bear arms is protected when any form of weapon is legal. This is impossible to deny rationally. Then the question as to the benefit of the commonwealth of people for each particular arm can be rationally discussed, and democracy does not need to be interrupted by a crude and false interpretation of a legal text.
The constitution was written vaguely to be malleable, to appease the states rights anti-federalist faction.
>>
>>77786437
This desu. Don't fuck with hillbillies or you'll be a missing person real fast.
Who /Comanche county/ here
>>
>>77783529
You are really obsessed with my country aren't you faggot?
>>
>>77783529
Once again the leaf shows up to let everyone know he's an amoral douchebag.

Notice he's taking the time to respond, so he's not getting paid to shitpost, he genuinely believes his own bullshit.
>>
>>77784627
Colin Powell is a fucking traitor.
>>
>>77786656
Yeah, just like you and this entire board (if not website) are obsessed with sandnigger terrorists.

It's hilarious how backward you retards are.

"I need a gun, cuz he has a gun."
"I need a gun, cuz they have guns."
"Oh no, so many guns in society. I guess I need to protect myself, so I better get a gun."

It's fucking circular logic.
>>
Owning an assault rifle should be classified as a mental illness.
>>
>>77783737
Illegal to booby trap your house, senpai.
>>
>>77783529
What, does he live in a neighborhood with a wall and armed security?

Imagine next week

>Liberal Fag Killed In Home Invasion

It can happen to anyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-r2NA9lY64
>>
>>77786651
Saginaw actually. Michigan has a decent number of hicks and I am glad to have grown up around them before having to relocate closer to the city for school. And thats just lower peninsula, the yoopers are a whole other breed of northern redneck and are total bros
>>
>>77785438
To see such an unspeakably large victim complex is not at all uncommon in this world, but still so many things: astonishing, interesting, appalling.
>>
>>77783682
Hope the troubled African teenagers and kind Muslims would have compassion.
>>
>>77786813
>You shit on someone's country
>They ask why you're obsessed with that country
>"I kno u r but what am i"

Stupid Canacuck
>>
>>77783682
You use a legal weapon. It's not complicated.
>>
Nobody has ever tried to rob me out in my posh suburb, ergo nobody in this country needs a gun.

P.S. I was soldier (plz clap)
>>
>>77786819
Holding that belief should be classified as a mental illness.
>>
>>77783529
>fought overseas

Has to be Vietnam.

What a cuck, fighting some worthless war

I'm sure he was anti-Iraq and Afghanistan War, until Obama took over
>>
I feel bad that liberals will never get over their irrational fear of guns and get to experience the fun of shooting and blowing shit up
>>
File: 1465975667552.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
1465975667552.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
A
>>
>>77787152
Why?
>>
>>77787236
They are too afraid of responsibility to consider having fun.
>>
>>77787165

Vietnam war wasn't useless, it was more about fucking with Russia.
>>
Maher has to pay big league the conservatives to come on his show and get embarassed like that. The audience boos at anything conservative but has an erection when anything liberal is mentioned. What is the point of this shit with a rigged hard left leaning audience?!
>>
>>77783529
People and the pundits on TV dont live like the rest of us.
They live in gated communities
>>
>>77783529

What a willfully dumb response to a perfectly valid question.

>law enforcement can't get to you in time to save you from home invaders.
>I've never needed a gun to defend my home so nobody else should.

Bold Army guy is being a giant contrarian faggot and would rather use cognitive dissonance then to actually answer a question with meaningful substance.
>>
What's interesting here is the attitude of resentment toward higher classes ("oh, only a member of of rich suburbia could say that you don't need a gun to be safe") being part of the ideology used by higher classes as part of propaganda for the sale of guns, though they are in factional alliance with an economic movement gives the lower classes no financial safety net and willing to abide by all their more common misfortunes in the name of freedom.
>>
>>77787448

Maher is pretty based in regards to challenging the liberal status quo of defending Islam to a fault.

I think he's finally getting fed up with the left as of late. He's even mentioned before that they (the left) might lose him forever if they don't stop being such fucking pussies about calling out Muslims for their shit.
>>
>>77786144
Wow
If you could stop being racist
>>
>>77787236
It's hard to realize you have a mental problem in yourself. When you are mentally abnormal, or in less polite terms dysfunctional, of course to those around you it seems that they are the insane ones. Sorry buddy. Society is right about you. You didn't figure the right thing out just by out-thinking them.
>>
>>77786819
Do you even know what an assault rifle is?
>>
>>77783529
He didn't answer the question, because he knows that he would use it.
>>
>>77787448
Same thing happens with O'Reily's show, except he's the one getting embarrassed..
>>
>>77787747
Yep.. why would you need any of these to protect yourself? These guns are all designed to kill masses of people as quickly as possible.
>>
>>77783737

Know it's a joke but you can't booby trap your home even if someone robs you. The idea is that life > property.
>>
>>77787784
O'Reilly is a cuck, but he doesn't need a live audience to make him feel good
>>
>>77787895
>>77786819
>>77783529
>These guns are all designed to kill masses of people as quickly as possible.
That's the point, you dumbass dipshit. The point of the 2nd Amendment isn't to protect your home against a robber or to hunt deer. It's to kill members of a traitorous government. That's all it is for.
>>
>>77785438
>War has been waged against white people for years now.
>Implying we aren't still conquerors

Fuck off with the victim complex, cuck
>>
>>77783529
>No one has ever entered my house to try and kill me?

So, just because it hasn't happened, it never will? What about other people? How many people are found guilty of Breaking and Entering every year?
>>
>>77787896
But it's okay to shoot and kill someone robbing you.

Heard in the news today someone in SoCal shot a home invader. He lived, so who knows i if a lawsuit comes.
>>
>>77787895

Modern civilization is a house of cards that has clasped before because interruption service and supply.

Semi-auto rifles are the best means of defense when you're on your own.
>>
>>77787895
Because only one person can attack at a time?
>>
>>77787306
If I may suggest something seemingly extreme at first glance, you may not be a good person.

Shocking I know, but hear me out. What you just asked is hypocritical. Your irrational assertion was presented with no justification, to which I responded with an equally absurd assertion, yet you feel pressed to question only mine?

Secondly, your suggestion implies a defacto ban on an arbitrary category of weapons. By disarming law abiding citizens, you are denying them of a means of defence. You also deny them an avenue to present force that they might assert their other rights.

Most counterarguments to the right to keep and bare arms deny an individual agency while accomplishing absolutely nothing to stop the evil nature of men.
>>
>>77787702
This is not a position by Maher which is backed by principle or logic, and should not be viewed as such. The liberal status quo is to alleviate generally accepted human rights violations. While it is a realistic view to look at at Muslims without liberal goggles, which see only the what they want to see, so is it realistic to apply the same principles to the hypothetical and real violations (a country in which being a member of a religion restricts citizenship rights, Muslims as targets of warrantless surveillance) of their constitutional rights with regard to the freedom of religion and the rights of citizenship, along with the human rights violations, which have factual basis, in United States foreign policy - rights where the violations of gays, women, etc. within the members of that religion are irrelevant to the legitimacy of one's own actions.
Framing the picture as he does is not honorable. It's rebellious, but he's not alone and not without interests which have nothing to do with you or me.
>>
File: brady7.jpg (175 KB, 800x721) Image search: [Google]
brady7.jpg
175 KB, 800x721
>>77783529
>>
File: 865456489.jpg (66 KB, 1280x714) Image search: [Google]
865456489.jpg
66 KB, 1280x714
this bitch was unbearable
>>
>>77788160
This.

In it's strictest interpretation, the 2nd amendment ensures citizens are able to form a self-armed military force whenever it is needed. So weapons of war are the most protected type of arms, much like critical speech is the speech most protected by the 1st.
>>
In response to the picture, I don't think its a matter of the likelihood of it happening to you, but just a precaution to help yourself if it ever does. It does happen.
>>
>>77787895
Since you posted an image that features rifles capable of full-auto fire, you should know the process and costs required to own one of those manufactured or imported before 1986 is on the order of up to $20,000 and months in processing paperwork and tax stamps. Several in that image are marked as being designed after 1986 so wouldn't even be available to legally own. Or are you trying to suggest this is an image of common commercially available semi-auto rifles?
>>
>>77788292
>you are denying them of a means of defense
Aha, that's perfectly vague language. You are denying from them some means of defense, yes, but you do not deny them all means of defense, as your vague statements sneakily suggests. Remember, to be sure, a means of defense is not necessarily lethal.
Nobody wants to disarm law-abiding citizens. Lethal weapons are not on the table, at least in american political discussion, for prohibition. But like any lethal machine (like a vehicle, for instance) the left suggests a means for not allowing them into the hands of citizens who don't abide by law, and who can medically be identified as an unsafe persons, and how lethal the arms allowed should be allowed, to reduce the deaths resulting from a person who gets around the law, or is not caught as a dangerous person by a background check or CCW permit requirement.

Nobody would suggest car accidents vanish because of our laws. It is hard to imagine stop signs and a little inconvenience in the process of getting a drivers license does not save lives, though.
>>
>>77789519
>Nobody wants to disarm law abiding citizens
Good. Then we agree. Background checks ensure that purchasers are law abiding citizens. The "gun show" loophole does not exist, and this had been demonstrated even where President Obama has explicitly stated that it does.

And it's funny that you mention the permits required to drive, because there are thousands of arrests every year of people driving without a license.
>>
>>77789193
>this bitch was unbearable
Agreed.
I cringed most of the way through her interview.
>>
>>77783529
>nobody has tried to kill me therefore nobody tries to kill anyone
>>
>>77787077
but guns are legal retard
>>
>>77783529
>Didn't happen to me
>So it happens to no one
Nice logic fegged
>>
>>77789750
If the gun show loophole did not exist, than Obama's executive order did not affect anything, and was a complete non-event.
And not only background checks, but also the ban on certain types of weapons, along with an increase in the necessary certification required for open and concealed carry, and tough enforcement of this policy (this might be up your alley: it gets niggers arrested): enforcement of a whole range of detailed and reasonable law to restrict the sale of guns to dangerous people. There is a lot to do to keep people from dying. But that's basically one of the points of the existence of the state.
Stop worrying about the liberals trying to take muh guns, they don't ask for much.
>>
>>77789519
Having other means available or not is irrelevant. Lethal responses are perfectly valid in appropriate situations. Putting up barriers that are knowingly ineffective just to increment disarmament is no better than suggesting a full ban. Now if you can demonstrate that the government can put together a no-fly or terror watch list with any sort of accuracy, then maybe we can investigate removing people's rights without due process.
>>
>>77790053
Are you being purposefully uncomprehending? I cannot tell here.
>>
>>77783529
>Nobody needs fire extinguisher in their house because they can just call the fire department
>>
>only criminals and the government should have guns
This is what the Left says behind all the emotional fluff.
>>
>>77790177
>If the gun show loophole did not exist, than Obama's executive order did not affect anything, and was a complete non-event.
Congratulations on taking your first step to understanding liberal politics.
Inventing non-existant problems as an impetus to push forward legislation which conveniently supports your agenda is a cornerstone of the left.
Next stop... the """"""""""""""wage gap""""""""""""""! Don't forget to vote Hillary, ladies!
>>
>>77790466
/agree

Stefan Molyneux said it best:

..."If you are for gun control, then you're not against guns, because the guns will be needed to disarm people.

You'll need to go around, pass laws, and shoot people who resist, kick in doors, and throw people in jail, and so on; rip up families, just to take away guns.

So it's not that you're anti-gun, because [...] you'll need the police's guns to take away other people's guns, so you're very pro-gun, you just believe that only the government (which is of course so reliable, honest, moral, virtuous, and forward-thinking) should be allowed to have guns.

So there's no such thing as gun control, there's only centralizing gun ownership in the hands of a small political elite and their minions. Gun control is a misnomer."...« le
>>
that response is literally, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"
fucking guncucks don't understand statistics.
>>
>>77790466
>only criminals should...

ftfy
>>
File: Salt-Self-Defense-Gun.jpg (302 KB, 1087x600) Image search: [Google]
Salt-Self-Defense-Gun.jpg
302 KB, 1087x600
>>77790282
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""legal gun"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>77790198
A government can theoretically set up a no-fly zone or terror watchlist effectively insofar as the the goal of the reduction of violent death may be achieved, though the former measure is certainly most effective realistically at starting a war which you may happen to win and be on the less abhorrently violent one. On the other hand, "knowingly ineffective" is an assertion refuted by the gun policies and realities of gun violence other nations.
I must repeat again, that if by rights you mean constitutional rights, there is no guarantee in the constitution of the legality of the ownership of any and all arms. Only the right to bear arms, not any and all, is expressed.
>>
The argument in OP's image is the same one that my parents use.

Basically when you grow up in a disarmed or crime free area, you never see any sort of gun crime, and the only thing that touches home is your workplace or the school you send your children to being threatened by unreasonable psychos.

Since virtually our entire generation thinks like that, this country is utterly and irreparably fucked.
>>
>>77783529
I was never killed by a mass shooter, so I guess we don't have to worry about them either.
>>
>77777777
>>
>>77777777
>>
File: gokuretardface.jpg (11 KB, 231x211) Image search: [Google]
gokuretardface.jpg
11 KB, 231x211
>>77784627
>praising a guy who dropped out of college to fight the USSR
>not understanding that taking guns away is the first step toward turning into the USSR
>>
>>77790525
This argument applies to any and all justice, even that which is theoretically used to keep a nation peaceful. How does this pass as an argument?
>>
>>77783529
Those that don't prepare and needed to be aren't here to speak against him.
>>
>>77783529
>Found the torontocuck

Shouldn't you be out paying the jizya right now?
>>
File: 1314893402378.jpg (90 KB, 590x404) Image search: [Google]
1314893402378.jpg
90 KB, 590x404
>>77790553
Thanks!
>>
File: guncontrol.jpg (39 KB, 211x320) Image search: [Google]
guncontrol.jpg
39 KB, 211x320
Is anyone as sick of canada and their fucking shitposts as I am?

>https://www.nranews.com/series/noir/video/noir-defend-your-right-to-defend-yourself/episode/noir-season-4-episode-1-defend-your-right-to-defend-yourself
>>
>>77783529

>Just fucking admit it, a gun has no practical use outside of hunting, warfare and law enforcement

Don't think anyone denies this. The point of the 2nd amendment, however, is that it ensures that the power hungry government cannot infringe upon the rights of the citizen to properly equip himself to undertake hunting, warfare, and law enforcement.

Pearl-clutching pro gun control libtards aren't "against people having guns" - they're against people that aren't them or that they do not control having guns.
>>
File: 1312004420173.jpg (25 KB, 396x349) Image search: [Google]
1312004420173.jpg
25 KB, 396x349
>>77783529
I have a sandwich, why are you hungry?
>>
>>77783529
Well guys, guess the show is over, this 71 year old man has never had his house broken into and needed his gun. With this sample size of 1 old guy we can conclusively prove that break-ins never happen and that nobody needs a gun.
>>
>>77784627

The reason I don't like Canadians. You're just European lites. Neither ever had individual liberty nor can understand it anymore. Like living in a world of collectivism and they all want to see you do the same.

No. Fuck you.
>>
File: B0JcI.jpg.gif (960 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
B0JcI.jpg.gif
960 KB, 320x180
>Canada
>Ever shot a gun
>Knows any shit at all about guns
fucking talk your ass off, Canada.
>>
>>77783529
Citizens have guns. Serfs and slaves don't have guns.
Do you understand the difference now?
>>
>no one ever tried to kill me so no one has ever had their house broken into before ever

Pretty fucking retarded when there's hundreds of examples to the contrary like that mother who shot the nigger that not only broke into her home but chased her upstairs instead of just being a good criminal and robbing the place like liberals claim they do
>>
>>77790177
Obama's executive order didn't do anything that wasn't already being done. It WAS a complete non event. I can still conceal carry without a permit in my state, even. Both guns I've purchased since then have been no different then they were before.

Certain types of weapons are already banned. Fully automatics. What are you going to do, limit magazine sizes, like there's not a very easy and simple way around that?

How are you going to enforce anything without stepping on people's right to privacy?

Anyone with a gun is a dangerous person. Don't delude yourself into thinking otherwise.

You want to keep people from dying? Here's what you do: Eliminate cash-in-hand welfare and Section 8 housing. Combine this with a ATF sending a notification to the FBI whenever someone on a watch list purchases a gun. Doesn't even slow down the purchase, just lets the FBI know it's happened.

You make people responsible for themselves, and surround them with other people who have to be responsible for themselves, and give FBI a tip-off when a potentially dangerous person purchases a firearm, and you've destroyed the cultural cyst that welfare breeds (while still helping with food and medicine), and you make the authorities more informed.

Your tough gun laws did fuck all in France. They did fuck all in Brussels, they did fuck all in Britain a couple of days ago, and they'll do fuck all here.
>>
File: NRAJoin.jpg (103 KB, 720x511) Image search: [Google]
NRAJoin.jpg
103 KB, 720x511
best way to fight the shitposters, gun grabbers, and anti-gun fags is to join the NRA.
fuck Canada.
>https://home.nra.org/
>>
>>77789194
But Michael Moore told me that the Constitution is actually socialist and that the 2nd amendment refers to military only
>>
>>77790177
>they don't ask for much.
Give them an inch and they'll take a mile
>>
>>77790979

>nranews.com

((( nra )))
>>
>>77791791
If I join do I get that sweet pin?
>>
>>77790683
The gun policies you cite only show a shifting from one category of violence to another.
If your concern truly was a reduction in violence, you would be better off with mandatory training in ethical values for the population. A well armed and moral public is much better off than any amoral, disarmed one.
>>
>>77791923
You get a duffel bag.
>>
File: 19 - Nuqh3YK.jpg (41 KB, 644x429) Image search: [Google]
19 - Nuqh3YK.jpg
41 KB, 644x429
>No practical use outside of hunting, warfare and law enforcement.

I disagree.
>>
>>77791994
But I want the pin...
>>
>>77783529

It is pretty practical when you have 10 muhammeds trying to rape your family.

Or when you get tired of the goverment fucking you over.
>>
>>77792026
Then order it from the store.
>>
>>77791634
For a nonevent, it evoked quite a bit of ire.

Did they do nothing? I'm interesting to learn that mass shootings negate general trends by themselves.

It's interesting that you assume welfare is playing a role in producing criminals. This can surely be explained by other means. The impoverished and those who receive welfare (which are not lifted out of poverty thereby) are the same group. So also are the impoverished an the violent. However, the transitive property in this instance does not show that C (violent crime) is caused by A (welfare). What as a conclusion, takes the fewest assumptions, is instead that poverty is a cause of violent crime.
>>
>>77791900
literally no idea wtf you are trying to say.

>>77791923
if you join you get an nra duffle bag, magazines, invitations to events and some more shit.
the point is that they are the people (the only people) that defend the 2nd amendment and have any real power in politics.
>>
File: trump_10.jpg (50 KB, 1100x734) Image search: [Google]
trump_10.jpg
50 KB, 1100x734
>>77783529
If you were in Orlando nightclub, would you rather have a gun, or not? Be honest to yourself, OP. I know it's hard, being a liberal and all.
>>
File: 24b.gif (3 MB, 282x257) Image search: [Google]
24b.gif
3 MB, 282x257
>>77783529
>if it hasn't happened to me before then its not an argument
Who is this old senile sack of shit?
>>
>>77792131
>However, the transitive property in this instance does not show that C (violent crime) is caused by A (welfare).

Except that poor blacks are responsible for the overwhelming majority of all shootings (oh, and guess what? They aren't done with rifles).

Are you actually wanting to solve the gun violence problem, or are you just wanting to take away something that is statistically irrelevant to the gun violence problem?
>>
>>77792077
Do you ever look at yourself in the mirror and ask if you believe bullshit?
Seriously, all you did was take the emotional appeals of feminists (rape) and government propaganda (terrorists), right before you used anti-government principles to further justify your point.
>>
>>77792367
Is it not explainable through economics why blacks have higher levels of poverty than whites? Economic growth which created the modern middle class really slowed down not long after 1964.
>>
>>77791496
>Do you understand the difference now?
Tell me, do you have a gun?

STFU
>>
>>77783737
Not everyone is born with God tier martial arts skills Chang.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 1000x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 1000x558
>>77783529
Canadian genocide now.
>>
>>77783529
Get a job, leaf. You've been doing these shitposts all day.
>>
>>77784627
Holy shit you are so stupid that it hurts. You should seriously kill yourself.
>>
File: poverty rate.png (14 KB, 649x434) Image search: [Google]
poverty rate.png
14 KB, 649x434
>>77792432
Do you ever do the same?

Look, what you think you are asking for is reasonable, right? Sounds reasonable, after all. No AR 15s. No scary rifles. Bolt-action only, if I'm reading you correctly.

But then you completely ignore shit like the Beretta m92, a 9mm handgun (which I am presuming is what you would qualify as a "more safe caliber) which has 30 round magazines for sale, and even if they weren't, magazines are plenty easy to create. Still one pull of the trigger, one round fired. But hell, you could even dual-wield them, which would give you 60 rounds without a reload.

>>77792579
Yeah. How many years was that after the War on Poverty (aka Welfare) went into action?
>>
>>77792432
So it is bullshit for citizens to have the means to protect themself?

What i find is bullshit is the idea that citizens can be trusted to vote but not have the responsibility to protect themself.
>>
>>77783529
Can an Australian please give me the inside story on how gun control laws have effected your country? I keep seeing this shit in the media about how nobody ever dies in Australia now that you melted all your guns down to be made into butt plugs, and Wikipedia agrees with them. Did the gun bonfire work?
>>
>retards like this are allowed on tv
why not me. .. BECAUSE IT DIDNT HAPPEN TO BE ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO HAPPEN TO SOMEONE ELSE I THINK tHAT CANCER DOESNT EXISTS BECAUSE I DONT HAVE IT
>>
>>77792579
Blacks have higher levels of violence regardless of income level, across the globe.

http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/poverty-and-crime/

http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-poverty-and-crime/
>>
>>77792847
now you need to have a background check and a nice waiting period to buy a set of kitchen knives
>>
I THINK THAT HOLOCAUST DIDNT HAPPEN BECUASE I WAS NEVER DRAGGED TO ANY CAMP IN MY LIFE
>>
>>77792633
kill yourself you miserable louse, suicide was just made legal in leafland
>>
>>77783703
Here's some non-anecdotal evidence. There are on average 250 justifiable gun homicides per year in the US aka a gun owner killing a crim. There are 200,000 cases of criminals stealing "responsible gun owners" guns per year. So you're almost 1000x more likely to aid criminals by giving them guns, than you are to neutralise one, and that's with many of your states, including your 2nd largest, having Castle doctrine. NO WONDER THERE'S SO MANY ""ILLEGAL GUNS""". """"""""""responsible gun owners"""""""""" literally give crims 200,000 of them per year, while only taking out 250 actual crims. Please try and justify this.
>>
>>77792914
idk what side of the fight you are on but you just went full blown retard talking about the holocaust in all caps.
you have no argument, whatever point you were hoping to make- its over.
unplug your pc and go to bed.
>>
>>77792579
Culture explains it.
Black culture is very socialist. Outsiders are shunned and defectors are shamed. If you are black, you must conform to the expected norm or else you are an uncle tom or not a real nigger. Individualism and intelligence is rejected while aggression and dependency is rewarded.

To be a successful black person means pressure to "pay dues" (redistribution) to the community. Free stuff is considered practical and desirable.

I could go on, but basically niggerdom is socialism in practice.
>>
>>77793006
hi /int/
>>
>>77792914

ironically the holocaust happened because of ol uncle adolf's gun control
>>
>>77793006
heres shitpost king taking one thing and calling it another
how many mass shootings can you come up with where the shooter used guns or she stole from legal gun owners?
anything at all?
what is your source on this 200,000 anyway?
making shit up? rounding the number up a bit?
what else can you tell us about this to bridge the gap of assumption?
>>
>>77792899
I actually do want to know though, it's getting to the point where my close friends will start to question our own constitutional rights. I can't wait for the day it becomes illegal to own a gun in a country founded on its ability to combat an oppressive system of government.
>>
>>77792668
>on 3 day water fast
>see this
>instant stomach growl of desire
Goddamnit Canada, why does poutine have to be so based, I'm hungry as fuck now
>>
>>77793395
yeah, I hear you. I firmly believe that if the 2nd amendment goes the whole constitution goes with it. Its how we protect ourselves and a free state. Doesnt leave a whole lot of options.
I would say, on the Australia topic, its common sense that you cant stop murder by getting rid of guns. See: France. You got ridiculous gun laws there but that just made it the perfect place for full on slaughter. The Boston Marathon. Why didnt we ban backpacks? What stops somebody in Australia from doing that if they are absolutely set on doing it or something like it?
There is a massive difference in population there and the USA among so many other differences. Its comparing apples to oranges guns or no guns/.
>>
>>77783529
Ok, come and take mine then.
>>
>>77793164
Providing actual facts not memes means you're from /int/?
>>
File: weapon_trends (1).png (21 KB, 700x381) Image search: [Google]
weapon_trends (1).png
21 KB, 700x381
>>77792899
Our homcide rate and gun homcide rate are currently at record lows. In the year before the laws, 35% of homicides involved firearms. That figure is now closer to 10%. In the early 90s, before the laws, we averaged a homicide rate of 2/100,000. That number is now 1.1/100,000, and continues to fall.
>>
File: 46624.png (255 KB, 373x429) Image search: [Google]
46624.png
255 KB, 373x429
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw

"What is it like to fire an AR-15? It’s horrifying, menacing and very very loud.

It felt to me like a bazooka — and sounded like a cannon.

But mostly, I was just terrified.

Squeeze lightly on the trigger and the resulting explosion of firepower is humbling and deafening (even with ear protection).

The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable."

Gersh Kuntzman
New York Daily News
>>
>>77794311

If it felt like a bazooka, and sounded like a cannon it would be much more popular than it already is

don't get hit by the shoulder thing that goes up on the way out.
>>
>>77794251
>as gun crime falls, knife crime rises
wowza
>>
>>77790282
Are you? You're the one who wants to change the status quo here. Can't believe how thick libtards are sometimes
>>
>>77794251
well its like i said in the last post
comparing apples to oranges.
america was founded trying to get away from the brits
you are brits fuckin rejects. prison island.
we have different histories, different populations, cultures, etc etc etc
you can bullshit all you want to bullshit about your utopia of no murders ever but you wont fool anyone with a brain - hopefully you arent actually fooled either - into thinking that you have some hand holding peace loving hippy ass country where nobody gets murdered.
I know a guy that punched a dude in the head and when the guy fell to the ground he hit his head on the curb and it killed him.
what will you do if that happens in australia? foam streets? ban curbs? cut everyones hands off so they cant make fists?
you arent seriously acting like you have any choice in regard to how you live your life right now are you? you tryin to tell me your govt and police dont have guns? who has the monopoly on australian violence?
>>
>>77790870
That's the point. Stef is an anarchist.
>>
File: bignaa.jpg (53 KB, 478x515) Image search: [Google]
bignaa.jpg
53 KB, 478x515
>>77792633
Yes.
>>
>>77783529
i can't even feel bad for her because she was so fucking annoying. what an awful episode.
>>
>>77786813
>I don't understand that humans are fearful creatures!

>WHY R U ALL SO DUM?!

Thanks for this truly inspiring discourse Canada. Please die in a fire (like the one consuming your whole country lol).
>>
>>77792633
no, wait.
do YOU have a gun?
Has your leafy ass even actually seen a gun in real life?
ever fired a gun?
do you know a fucking single thing about guns outside of what you have learned playing video games?
fucking canada needs to be razed.
>>
>>77787747
The thing that goes up?
XD
>>
>>77784290
>arguing for automatic weapons in every household to pander to the 1% that have enemy with death grudges putting a hit on you
>>
>>77795104
>ever fired a gun?

I went to the shooting range and fired 2 clips of the glock gun, 1 clip of a .45, 1 clip of the .44 and 6 shotgun shots.

I think I know a lot more about guns than you, buddy.
>>
>>77789411
Oh you, like that prior poster ACTUALLY had done ANY research on this topic. That poster read what some senator from some NE US state (connecticuck maybe?) said to some news person. The only really interesting thing to glean from that poster was the omission of the words "law enforcement" from the post.

I'm still waiting for some right-wing news org to crucify this senator for being able to be quoted as saying that assault rifles were designed to enable law enforcement to kill as many people as quickly as possible.

Seems like some low-hanging shekels that they're just leaving behind.
>>
>>77787077
DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT
>>
>>77795265
LOL
okay, Canada.
"the glock gun"
and all the other guns with no names
foh retard.
if you actually went to a shooting range and fired those guns (which surely werent fucking your guns) why are you so scared of them and what uneducated motherfucker do you know that let you fire the guns without giving you any proper understanding of wtf is going on with them? maybe canada doesnt take gun safety as seriously as the gun community in the states.
>>
>>77795265
>Clips
Nice
>>
>>77795567
dont teach him
let him be ignorant and canadian.
>>
>>77795400
>>77795567
They had numbers after periods, like one was .45, which is like how fast the bullet goes and the other one said .44.

>>77795567
That's what a fucking ammo thing is called. It's called a clip.
What do you call it?
>>
>>77795758
Is this bait?
>>
File: 1465750228790.png (3 KB, 489x584) Image search: [Google]
1465750228790.png
3 KB, 489x584
>>77795758
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>77783529
>what is self-defence.
>>
File: 1111111111.jpg (16 KB, 217x326) Image search: [Google]
1111111111.jpg
16 KB, 217x326
>>77795783
dude, I want to believe that it is but I fucking doubt it.
we should probably just find a new thread to hang out in
>>
>>77788184
>implying we are conquerors.
Mate, we were.. then we lost our shit because of countless reasons. The average white has no clue what the 'real' world is like, drop them into violence and they break.
>>
>>77790053
for now...
>>
>>77783529
Self defense
>>
>>77794772
Overall crime falls, actually mdm8. Are you being deliberately retarded, or did you miss the halving of our homicide rate after the laws? Fyi the banning of semi-autos wasn't responsible for that, but the stricter licensing and storage requirements undoubtedly were. The Port Arthur massacre could not happen today in Australia, just as Columbine, Virginia Tech, Sandy Hook, Batman shootings, San Bernadino and Orlando shootings could not happen here. All the offenders in these cases were not career criminals, they had no underworld links and thus their only access to weapons was through legal means (or in the case of Sandy Hook, the legal weapons his Mum had). We have not had a mental dude run amok shooting cunts in public in the 20 years since the laws, as opposed to the 14 in 18 years we had prior.
>>
>>77792131
It's interesting that you presume to KNOW what the other poster IMPLIED with his/her post.

Quite telling IMO
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 697x396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 697x396
>>77783529
Trudeau pls leave
>>
>>77784627
can't tell if this is bait, kill yourself
>>
>>77796129
>hurr we took the guns away and now everyones too fuckin stupid to figure out another way to murder people.
you keep going on and on about halving your murder rates - please provide valid citation.
why are you so communist?
>>
>>77793006
> here's some non-anecdotal evidence that you should consider gospel at my word without any kind of actual source to back up my bullshit.

Ok yea, I'll get right on that bra
>>
>>77794077
>claims ACTUAL FACTS
>cites NOTHING

Let me tell you some actual facts about Canada.
A Canadian baby is murdered (preventable if anyone in Canada bothered to own a gun) every 6 SECONDS.

Why no real guns Canada?
Respond to MY FACTS leafbro, they're at least as legit as your "facts"
>>
>>77794615
Damn! This anon beat me to it and I didn't even see it before I already made it!
>>
>>77796129
>Australia’s 1996 Gun Confiscation Didn’t Work – And it Wouldn’t Work in America

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/425021/australia-gun-control-obama-america
>>
>>77783529

>I have never needed one because I have never been attacked.

What a fucking bullshit argument, its not even an argument its just avoiding the question.
People who live in poor areas have to protect themselves because police times are probably much worse and you're more likely to get robbed.
>>
>>77783529
Not an argument.
>>
>>77795265
>I know more than you!

>>77795758
>The numbers after the dot IS how fast it goes right guise?!
>>
>>77786308
/thread
>>
>>77783737
Castle doctrine doesn't cover traps, for some reason.
>>
>>77783529

>law enforcement

>what is a citizen's arrest

self-defense
>>
>>77783682
You realise how fucking shit your police are
>>
>>77799253
Police are shit in general. Including yours, who walk into people's houses and take photographs, and confiscate bike tires as weapons.
>>
These socialist commie scum bubble and froth and slobber and cream at the idea of their collectivist utopia, where they get to tell others, with the threat of collective, authoritarian/totalitarianism force, what to do. Yup.

Fuck y'all and your communist/socialist dreams.

Fact is, we (individualists and constitutionalists) are Stronger than All.
>>
>>77783529
Hunting, warfare, law enforcement, and even self defense have nothing to do with why guns are legal in the USA.....

The second amendment has one job, and it's to protect all the other amendments, especially the first amendment, from a tyrannical government. Congress spent three months debating the wording... they even added "necessary" to make sure people had guns, it's not just a right, it's a necessity. Look at Western Europe... they took their guns, now everyone they say is hate speech and they're thrown in jail.
>>
>>77783529
Stupid old fuck doged the question. Dumbass probably has no clue about the constitution. Someone that gives that little a shit about the laws of his country was most certainly drafted, not picked from the standing army.
>>
>>77783529

"HOUSE INVASION IS A MYTH INVENTED BY THE NRA TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK THEY NEED GUNS AAARGH IM ANGRY"
>>
>>77793006

why would you embarrass yourself?

other peoples stupidity should not curtail what I am allowed to do

you dumb fuck
>>
>>77783529

Just start reporting these threads as raid threads, gun discussion is for /k/ where no one is interested in their bullshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 1024x576
>>77783529
>when the Locust Horde rose from the underground Hollow
>all countries were plunged into chaos
>the masses fled in all countries
>all but one country, armed to the teeth...
>>
>>77805500
why don't we get rid of every fucking law that wouldn't be required if we were all model citizens. let's start with speed limits on the road because hey if people crash it's because they're stupid and can't drive for shit

pay denbts and then kill yourself
>>
File: 1352352880171.gif (2 MB, 319x186) Image search: [Google]
1352352880171.gif
2 MB, 319x186
>>77793006
>There are on average 250 justifiable gun homicides per year

Hey Cuckstralia, you know you don't actually have to kill the assailant to use a gun in self defense right? Most estimates suggest several hundred thousands instances of defensive gun use each year. Even the smallest estimates, put out by openly gun hating people, still put it near 100,000.

Your arguments are shitty, and so is your nanny state country that makes even us Leafs look good in comparison.
Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.