[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEETS = True Alpha Males?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 79
So today I was doing some pondering while hiking through a forest and I came to the conclusion that NEETS are actually the most alpha men in society.

My is that NEETS stand up for what they believe in and refuse to work despite the fact the society teaches us that not getting a job and leeching off your parents or the government is the most pathetic thing you can do. Literally being a slut or an alcoholic is viewed by society as better than being a NEET.

Yet despite all this pressure from society and family to get a job, a NEET does not try to meet the demands of anyone but himself. A NEET understands that time is by far the most valuable resource us humans have on earth and that spending it working a meaningless job for a jew boss is one of the greatest tragedies imaginable. A NEET understands that excess money cannot truly being happiness, and that a subsidy of a few hundred dollars per month from the government or family is all that you need to survive comfortably in America.

Millions upon millions of Americans are extremely depressed and hate their life, this can easily be seen by the massive use of prescription and illegal drugs as well as the very high suicide rate. However very few people actually have the courage to live their life the way they want.

NEETS live life on their own terms and do what they want, when they want, and do not have to take shit from anybody. NEETS can spend their time improving themselves though study and exercise and healthy eating, or they can simply spend their whole live relaxing and playing video games and watching anime.

That is the beauty of being a NEET, you literally can do whatever you want. Being a NEET is the ultimate freedom! Since I quit my job last year I literally have never been happier, I feel like a slave who has broken free from his shackles.
>>
If you could not spill our secrets, that'd be great.
>>
>>77784767
lel
>>
File: 1462934890417.jpg (100 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1462934890417.jpg
100 KB, 406x364
>>77784767
file those tps reports pls
>>
>>77782918
is 4chan a right version of tumbr?
>>
>>77782918
upboated and saved
>>
NEETs are a fucking embarrassment to everyone
>>
>>77782918
schizophrenic neet here

its not that good really

you have to be fucked up to get neetbux and they do evaluate you alot
>>
File: 1459968887338.png (725 KB, 683x980) Image search: [Google]
1459968887338.png
725 KB, 683x980
Enjoying your weekend little wagecucks? Tick tock, the seconds drip away until your slaving again for Mr Shekelstein, confined again to your office cage for another week, while we NEETs are busy texting your girlfriend, sleeping in, and doing whatever the fuck we want. Poor little wagie... Did you know there are only 172,800 seconds in your precious wittle weekend?!? TOP KEK, better savor them while you can little wagecuck!
>>
>>77791118
Enjoying your weekend off while drunk again?
>>
File: 1462110159004.jpg (21 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1462110159004.jpg
21 KB, 300x250
neets are either:
>mentally ill
>going to be homeless when mum dies
well jealous tbqh
>>
>>77791328
Surgeon here, I am really glad to save the lives of other people while I am working. Never been on any NEET systems while studying.
>>
>>77782918

How do you get money as a neet>
>>
File: 1447379560981.png (1 MB, 679x846) Image search: [Google]
1447379560981.png
1 MB, 679x846
>>77791499

Jealous wagie detected! Stop projecting so much, outside of your little fantasy world where all neets are CWC many NEETs are well adjusted members of society held in higher esteem than dime-a-dozen wageslaves who are quickly being replaced by imported Achmeds and forgotten about like the nobodies they are. Maybe if you pathetic wagecucks had any free time to be a member of society and contribute to your neighborhood and personal interests you wouldn't be so bitter!
>>
>>77791680
if the government decides you deserve neetbux basically and they dont really give you that much like 720 dollars a month or 450

otherwise its people living off their parents shekels
>>
File: neetpeaceofmind.png (434 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
neetpeaceofmind.png
434 KB, 500x667
>>77791328
>>77791716
It's no secret that women LUST over the BNC (Big NEET Cock). Just the thought of a hung, unemployed men gets them wet in an instant!

Shame wagecucks will never know that feel.
>>
>>77791499

>Get house when they die
>rent it
>set for life

?
>>
>>77782918
I may sound like a faggot, but I'll probably become a NEET who does something like develop indie games or make digital music or something that I can do from the comfort of my (parent's) home/my apartment whilst still making a good living off of it. I just feel bad not doing anything all of the time, and since I don't have a job, I'll at least contribute SOMETHING to society. Then again, I probably won't stay with my parents because they'll most likely fucking hate me by then, but if they let me stay for a while, I'll stay with them, help around the house, maybe cook for a few nights each month/week, at least SOMETHING productive.
>>
Most NEETs abuse their power by becoming slothenly and dim. They have access to the most valuable resource, free time, and squander it with Chinese cartoons and computer games.
>>
There there, you're special little snowflake. You're no useless to the world at all, nope. It's others who are the problem, but not you!
>>
>>77791499
what about the physically retarded?
>>
You can only survicve as a NEET if you have valueable skills to support your life. Can you build a house on your own? Can you supply food for yourself? Can you live without any kind of support from the government? If you answer any of these with no then you're just a leech who thinks he is somewhat superior.
But keep living in your small little bubble hoping that it will never burst.
>>
File: girl laughing at your faggotry.gif (3 MB, 377x372) Image search: [Google]
girl laughing at your faggotry.gif
3 MB, 377x372
>>77782918
>NEETS = True Alpha Males

Actually they are pathetic faggots who are too lazy/stupid to find work, let alone kill themselves
>>
>bottom scum of society
>alpha
How about no.
>>
>>77791204
>implying schizophrenia is real
>implying the drugs you took for your "depression" didn't make you schizophrenic and reliant on the psychotropic drugs that made you ill in the first place.
>>
File: pepe special forces.png (324 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
pepe special forces.png
324 KB, 800x800
>>77792230
Don't feel too guilty about not contributing to society at the moment. With all the feminism, anti-white racism, islamophilia it deserves to fail, or at least stumble a bit.

Learn DIY jobs for the moment around the house, gardening, car maintenance, tree-felling, become good at a sport etc. if you want to be constructive. You will learn to be good with your hands, become more physically fit. Chicks are more impressed with these types of skills too. You've got 40+ years to sit in a cubicle etc.
>>
>>77791204
well schizophrenia is pretty fucking terrible

and of course you need to be fucked up in comparison to a normal person, but you could get bux in some countries without having any effects that are negative in a bothersome way. just need to dislike people, not have any friends, not do anything that you don't feel like doing and you're set by default.
>>
>>77782918
NEETS are the noble aristocrats of our time.
>>
>promoting neethood
You're either living like a parasite off of money you didn't work given to you out of some Marxist agenda, or you're not earning any money and live in an extreme poverty state where you have to continually thank whoever you live with for a bed and food.

In either case, you're not very sexy and it's unlikely many women who know the full extent of your condition would find you sexy.

You aren't alpha, you're not even beta, even gamma aims to work, you're a delta and omega males: rejective or submissive in all cases. The full extent of pathetic.

Tell me how no one is putting me down in my life of lounging around when everything I'd ever want to do, from martial arts to having a girlfriend, requires money I don't have
>>
>>77782918
i thought this. Now i have absolutely no money and am fucked.

You cannot beat the system. Being redpilled is pointless if you can't actually live life.

Fuck this shit.
>>
>>77796351
that's because they're giving away your shekels to the immigrants
>>
>tfw NEET living the life OP described
>tfw i'll never find a cute christmas cake who works while i take care of the house
It's okay when women want this kind of marriage but not when we do, fuck this shit.
>>
>>77791328
Amazing bait. Well done.
>>
>>77796351
In Norway you can :3

"wahh wahh I am depressed" free NEETbux extravaganza galore!
>>
>>77782918
I used to be a hardworking male, but I found that if I quit my job and smoked weed everyday I got more money from the government than if I worked a minimum wage full/part time job. Thanks Gubsmint
>>
>>77796386
>neet admits to being useless and running out of money
>/pol/ steps in to comfort him and state that it is in fact not his fault, but immigrants'

you people are pathetic little fucks with a victimisation problem
>>
>>77791680
>weekend?!? TOP KEK, better savor them while you can little wagecuck!
>>>

Make a mental illness up or jump in front of a car. You get money for life!
>>
>>77796578
i never did say he is anything but a useless waste of space and a leech, that much is a given

i'm just mentioning that there are other factors that drain ones leechability.
>>
File: 1443987412120.jpg (179 KB, 500x438) Image search: [Google]
1443987412120.jpg
179 KB, 500x438
>>77791633

Pay taxes, wagecuck

And dont forget to vote for one of the zionist occupied parties next election, good goy
>>
>>77796351
Lol I bet the UK pays out fish and chip coupons, no fucking wonder.
>>
File: 1465298180844.jpg (97 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1465298180844.jpg
97 KB, 433x419
>>77791328
>we NEETs are busy texting your girlfriend

Probably, neets do make good friendzone companions.
>>
>>77788924
Yes and /r/sandersforpresident

The reasoning is totally the same,it just comes from a different angle.
>>
File: 1466310023079.jpg (9 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
1466310023079.jpg
9 KB, 199x253
>>77796793

Triggered
>>
File: itsatrap.jpg (66 KB, 1040x798) Image search: [Google]
itsatrap.jpg
66 KB, 1040x798
>>77796704
Yes, give up your limited time on this earth which is REAL for those bits of paper and electronic digits which our banker overlords print up create at the push of a button kek!
>>
>>77796511
Yeah I see your point - if you're too stupid and useless to progress beyond minimum wage jobs it makes more sense for you to just bow out entirely. No more crushing embarrassment for you and the rest of us don't have to deal with the frustration of your failure to perform even the simplest of services for us.
>>
>>77782918
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8AN0jWNrJA
>autism posting
>>
>>77782918
But when the handouts stop, you die.
>>
>>77782918
>That is the beauty of being a NEET, you literally can do whatever you want.
Except anything that requires money or collaboration with people who work for money.
>>
>>77797173

>implying NEET alphas wouldnt just turn to organized crime

I know full well that as soon as my monthly NEET check stops coming in, people are going to die...and it's not going to be me who's doing the dying
>>
File: abbo.jpg (49 KB, 324x465) Image search: [Google]
abbo.jpg
49 KB, 324x465
>>77782918
one day the welfare state will end. Then you'll have no job, no skills, no money.

If you don't want to work for someone then start your own business
>>
>>77796511
Maybe try not being a minimum wage loser, you waste of blood and organs.
>>
>>77797358
Sure thing, Killer.
>>
File: libertarianNEETS.jpg (86 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
libertarianNEETS.jpg
86 KB, 620x320
That moment when you realize 99% of /pol/ are NEETS.
>>
>kek wagecucks enjoy your weekend!! xD we are so alpha
>said the fat slob who parasitizes his weak minded parents
Keep telling yourself that
>>
File: 1466329817560.png (23 KB, 800x721) Image search: [Google]
1466329817560.png
23 KB, 800x721
>>77798231
I actually into college for a year and a half to be a heavy duty mechanic and couldn't find a job.

I also tried to enter the police force but was refused because my uncle that lives 200 miles from me has a criminal record. What do you fucking want me to do?
>>
>>77798598
went into college*
>>
File: neet master golfing.jpg (364 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
neet master golfing.jpg
364 KB, 640x426
NEETs are natural rulers, ensnaring the rest of society into a delusional state of cucking. Letting them believe they're being productive to lull them into a zombie-like state to go and plow the fields so the NEETlords can feast.
>>
>>77798754
Come to think of it, every single king and emperor has been pretty much the perfect NEET.

Wagecucks on suicide watch upon the realization that we possess degrees of freedom only kings possessed.
>>
>>77795855

I'm not NEET but honestly 99% of jobs available out there are pure shit. If you can you should just ignore them, you wont learn anything from them (besides that most lives suck), they will make you miserable, tired and depressed.
>>
File: image.gif (143 KB, 300x420) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
143 KB, 300x420
>>77784767
Fpbp
>>
NEETS are deep down truly mentally ill and sick people. Once they reach the age of thirty and are still living with their parents, they pretty much face two choices: live with mom and pops until they die or move out and have only a couple hundred bucks a month for non survival items.

I don't know how these people survive. They are lost, they are often depressed. They will have no wife, no children, will never be able to do fun things like go golfing during the summer, go on any kind of vacations. Sure, they keep occupied reading books and acting like they are studying but deep down these are emotionally challenged men that are missing out on life. They fell way to hard for some memes and take everything they read here way to seriously.
>>
>>77799096
>will never be able to do fun things

But senpai, pretty much 99% of our lives spent not sleeping are described as having fun in some form. While you work.
>>
Being a neet sucks. Tons of cool shit to buy, tons of cool events to go to. Not a single dollar to spare.

Eventually it becomes the adverse of working and nit habing any time. You have too much. Youve played all the vidya you can stomach. Watched cartoons so much. Faooed 6 times already. What the fuck are you going to do now that doesnt require money?

Sure I can worknside jobs and buy/sells/scalp toys and shit like that to make more cash but eh. Takes money to make money.

How you gonna get a woman when you have no money? Skills are great if you want to lay lenolium instead of get pussy.
>>
>>77798598
>What do you fucking want me to do?

Maybe try a third thing instead of just whining. When my childhood and adolescent dreams of being a wizard or a rock star didn't work out I didn't just give up - I moved on and grew up and got other jobs. Some sucked, some have been great, but they all paid.
>>
>>77799199
Shitposting on 4chan is free, for now.
>>
What do NEETS tell their old friends? I wonder if they ever run into people they used to know at the grocery store and have to come up with a story to not seem like a pathetic loser. I would just have no self confidence as a NEET. I don't get it too, if you choose a job you like and make money with that is the most fulfilling thing ever. Maybe these guys made some mistakes and never found their stride but I know plenty of people making lots of money while doing what they love.
>>
>>77799096

99% of NEETS that aren't mentally disabled aren't living with their parents.

You don't know how they survive because you don't know the value of money. An expert NEET can budget extremely well while you waste your money on pointless things. You are ignorant on how NEETS live. Just in my experience as a NEET for two years, I have traveled to Italy, Germany, Poland and California and still saved enough to live decently. I have a great GF and expect to have a child on the way in a few months.
>>
File: 1440404451982.png (162 KB, 477x491) Image search: [Google]
1440404451982.png
162 KB, 477x491
>>77799096
>been a wagecuck since I was 19
>in the poverty-depression loop where there's no escape
>make a couple hundred a month to survive on
>could lose all my money at any moment
>don't bother leaving house because all my friends are in the exact same situation except they work more and get no where
>can't afford a relationship, don't want a relationship, and all the women are in the poverty-depression loop hoping a rich man saves them from being around poor men

I dream of murdering trustfund babies every night, NEETs who can bail from the system have their cards right and don't listen to this bullshit drivel you spew.
>>
>>77799261
Yeah well after wasting years and thousands of dollars in training and education for it too all be for naut. Sitting back on my mountain property and pondering life sounds pretty good.
>>
File: (you).jpg (52 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
52 KB, 612x380
>>77796511
honestly this is the true cause of the Canadian shitposter problem.

it's just way too easy to quit your job and smoke weed all day in Canada. people don't even judge you for it anymore.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (49 KB, 964x251) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
49 KB, 964x251
>>77799442
>>
I just have interests. I like going on ski trips, going golfing, hanging out.. Jesus Christ, as a NEET you literally limit the scope of activities you can do. These men will never have wives, never have financial freedom and will probably be depressed. Find yourself. Find what you truly like to do and make money at it and that is true happiness.
>>
>>77799528
Well as said in previous comments I tried extremely hard to get out of the minimum wage loop. Laying back for a few years and NEET'ing it out has actually done wonders for my rising stress levels and life angst
>>
>>77799616
>what is a VPN
Canadacucks really are prissy little tattletales.
>>
>>77799716

Do you ever have family get togethers? I think that would be the worst part of being a NEET. You basically have to tell everyone that you have no career, are not looking for one, and are a failure. How sad.
>>
File: 1533.jpg (62 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
1533.jpg
62 KB, 620x372
Tommy Mair was God of the NEET
>>
>>77799758
i'm glad to live in a nation of snitches

it's not uncommon in Canada for a next door neighbour to knock on your door and tell you someone on the street got deported and that everyone is stealing their furniture.

God bless the Canadian immigration control.
>>
>>77799622

A NEET can do everything you just mentioned, they are just incredibly good at budgeting. For example when you travel you book expensive hotels, overpay on airline tickets, get cucked by the tourist traps. Thousands of dollars down the drain A NEET is fiscally responsible and can take the same trip at 60% of the cost you payed.
>>
I'll believe the 'self improvement and constructive reflection' when i meet a NEET who isn't a stoner or depressed fatty.

I spent 3 years without a job and it was excruciating, couldn't afford shit and i had no self worth, now 3 days of work a week is enough to cover my minimalist life and i get the best of both worlds and get 2-3 weeks of travel every 2 years.
>>
>>77799818
Not trying to act like a typical edgy teen but I hate my family, so I don't have to worry about awkwardly explaining anything to my family.
>>
>>77799930
That's what you get with Aussy kangabucks. Worthless.
>>
Beware of the echo chamber.
>>
File: Chinese family or Olympic team.jpg (24 KB, 595x302) Image search: [Google]
Chinese family or Olympic team.jpg
24 KB, 595x302
>>77799857

Heard you talkin shit
>>
>>77799888

Dude I'm an accountant/ finance major I know a thing or two about budgeting.
>>
>>77799299
/paywall/ when?
>>
Because the material world is all there is, and what matters in life.
What things the NEET learns, you will never learn, for you do not have the time, and you do not know where to look, and your eyes are too blind to be able to read the text.
But do, continue to pursue the flesh of the whore of babylon, strive to be drunk in her fornications. For the wine of her fornications is endless, and will never come to a sudden, screeching halt, for any reason whatsoever.
>>
File: 1463616145199.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1463616145199.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
>>77782918
It's so cringy watching these people try to justify being a NEET to themselves.
>>
>>77799930
I work 5 days a week and 25% of my check goes to my car, 25% to the bills, 25% to food, 25% to save up for when I inevitably lose it all getting a car inspection or surgery. I was on paid vacation a week ago and it reminded me what it felt like to be the human I was before working crushed my spirit.
>>
>>77791118
Leaf'd
>>
File: wage_slave[1].gif (67 KB, 682x526) Image search: [Google]
wage_slave[1].gif
67 KB, 682x526
>>77782918
Wagies will never know the feel of true freedom. I almost pity them.
>>
File: 1464781652322.jpg (40 KB, 300x373) Image search: [Google]
1464781652322.jpg
40 KB, 300x373
>>77799888
>NEET master race
LOLLOLOLOLOLOLLO
>>
File: family.jpg (177 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
family.jpg
177 KB, 640x360
"So Jimmy your sister just completed her degree and is a registered Nurse, we heard your brother is becoming a lawyer. What have you been doing for the last ten years?"

What do you reply NEETS?
>>
File: 14222.jpg (11 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
14222.jpg
11 KB, 236x236
>>77782918

It's true.

Fuck the gubirmint, no one tells me what to do.
>>
>>77800192
Regardless of what you are, I was generalizing.

When many wagecucks take a vacation they overpay by thousands of dollars. I managed to take a four week trip to Germany, Poland and Italy for about $2000 Canadian. (all paid for with NEETBUX)

Many other NEETs I have talked to have similar success with these areas. So anyways it's about living frugally with your money and making the most out of it. Most wageslaves don't know how to do it until they have lived like a NEET
>>
I prepare to leave my parents when I am 40 years old. It will be fun.
>>
>>77800409

Laugh away wagecuck, remember everytime you take your hard earned check to the bank that I take a little slice of it.
>>
literally no arguments against the NEET but name calling and talking shit
>bbutt you are pathetic and a filthy NEET
not a argument, stop being jelly and apply for bux
>>
>>77799442
all the signalling faggots I know who were abusing that system for infinite pussy all have three or four kids to schizophrenic mothers who are destroying their progeny, child support and tens of thousands in debt from fancy toys they broke while signalling.

>buh, but at least i have kids huuurrrrrrrrrrrrr
yes but your children will be worthless sacks of shit once the mother has destroyed them.
>tfw ive had heaps of pussy but always pulled out when i wasnt sure a girl was on birth control
>tfw no kids
>>
>>77782918
Ignoring all comments until this one, let me say this;

If you work at achieving what you want in life while also meeting a goal of physical prowess, then awesome. Do it to it while working the system. You're a badass.

If you don't do these two things, what's the point of anything? Do it or kill yourself.

Before you kill yourself, remind yourself that you CAN fucking do it, so do it. Do it now. NOW. I am. You can too. DO IT. NOW.
>>
>>77800447

That's the thing though, I come from a rich family, have been spoonfed my whole life. Going to get this degree with no debt, going to have a good job. I really don't care if I waste a few bucks here and there.
>>
>>77800433
>What do you reply NEETS?

why would my family come down to the basement?
>>
>>77800433
same thing i tell the psychiatrist i fool into filling my disability forms. that they shouldnt tease me about being mentally handicapped.
>>
>>77788924
The its X fault and persecution complex should have tipped you off a long time ago.
>>
File: smiling-pepe-the-frog.jpg (284 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
smiling-pepe-the-frog.jpg
284 KB, 600x600
>>77800433
"So Jimmy your sister just completed her degree in Nursing and is $60,000 in a high interest student loan debt. Your brother is becoming a lawyer and is also sattled with similar debt. They both can't find jobs in this crowded economy and forced to stay at home working minimum wage jobs. What have you done for the past 10 years?"
>>
File: 1441959580075.gif (640 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
1441959580075.gif
640 KB, 500x347
When your parents, aunts, uncles, and relatives passed away you will be by yourself. You need to be able to sustain yourself when you are in mid-40s and early 50s. You need to save money for retirement. Otherwise, you will be alone in the streets, homeless and living off leftover food from the garbage.
>>
File: 1434243262738.jpg (14 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
1434243262738.jpg
14 KB, 267x181
>>77800575
It's fine knowing the little slice you take, will just keep you barely alive in a horrible state of loser depression.
>>
>>77800781
the golden boomer days are truly over.
it's so bad right now that you literally are ahead of everyone else in the game by just being NEET.
>>
>no one has posted the video of Louie the NEET getting BTFO'ed by his dad yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4
>>
>>77800781
This yo.

I can't tell you how filled with joy I become when I hear some college loser complaining that they are 50k in debt while I am at home learning everything for free on the internet with much more retention of knowledge and faster learning rate.

Wagies, when will they learn?
>>
>>77800863
>what is community housing
>what is welfare
you do know what happens when you tell someone their choices are crime or die in the gutter? did you ever hear of the french revolution? because that's exactly what happened.
>>
File: Unknown.png (143 B, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.png
143 B, 275x183
>>77800879
I was NEET for 10 years. When I look at how my old school friends lives turned out I actually did better than them.

It was a good thing to avoid women.
>>
>>77800640

Whether or not your story is true doesn't matter, but 99% of the Canadian population doesn't have sugar daddy families to coddle them. Most middle (and upper class) people are fiscally irresponsible and living as a NEET teaches self discipline, handiness and other life qualities that are hard to come by being an entitled sap.

The thing is you still have to work long hours and spend a large portion of your 20's in school and on Goldstien's dick.

I literally don't have to work and can still live the middle class lifestyle.
>>
File: 4851965156.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
4851965156.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>All these NEETfags trying to validate having no social skills, living with their parents, playing video games all day long and slothery abroad
>All these wageslaves in denial. They all know there are so many other things they would rather be doing
Self-employed master race pride!
>>
File: 1441081190925.png (185 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1441081190925.png
185 KB, 499x499
>>77800781
>tfw watching people go to college and then fastforward a year or two and watch them come back with debt
>watch them having to work 22 hours a day just to try to climb out of it in vain
Gee why are millennials not going to bars and having kids and shit I wonder. I taught myself skills in computers just because I needed them for myself, but I know it's all about connections, it's all about sucking dick and knowing someone in your family who has a position. I give people free tech support that would be charged $100 an hour just to help them out when they're not working their skin off. I'm just apathetic to the people falling for the "you can be anything" meme.
>>
>>77800873
loser depression? Heck this has been the best time of my life since I got out of college. I have no bills, no worries, no appointments, no exams or tests, not needing to worry about getting to work on time.

If you ever leave your job try living as a NEET for a month or two. You will find out how rewarding it is.
>>
>>77791908
my grandmother recently died and she left her house to me and now I get to sell it for 1.5 million bucks
feels good man
>>
>>77800564
Why would you leave?
>>
>>77801101
getting a girl pregnant is a gamblers fallacy. they just keep playing thinking they will be ruined if they leave her.
as she steadily gets fatter and more disgusting and unlovable, pumps out more hungry mouths to feed, demands placed on him only increase. he receives no reward, only tiring labor.

watch this to understand how much worse life would be as a wagecuck. even if you "got your life on track," the game would never end. no matter what, you will never be praised as finally being good enough. the exact same arguments will be leveled against you from all sides only now you're tired every day and working your ass off only so your wife can spend all your money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV60F3jBczA
>>
>>77801101
Exactly this, me being a NEET made gold digging whores ignore me, I found a girl that respects my lifestyle and will follow me regardless of the path I take. (And No She Aint UGGY)
>>
>>77801152
I feel so much better whenever someone starts bragging about being a manager now after all their hard work. after five years working at coles, they've moved up from shelf stacker to chief shelf stacker and own a semi-reliable econobox now. as though those five years meant something to them. usually their success story is peppered with all the good times they've had with other wage cucks, oh the few hours they have spare every week down at the pub spouting normie memes are kanye. A LIFE WORTH LIVING.
>>
>>77801000
Revolution will be in Russia soon, because some people are third world country tier poor.
>>
>>77801724
no. russians understand what happens if they revolt. they get burgerclaps paratrooping in and life gets much worse. even poor russians understand the cold war and know what the loss of stability means. as long as there is a warm place out of the snow to sleep and potatoes they will be happy.
>>
Yes I lived in Russia for a few months with my NEETBUX. It's pretty sad my check is the average wage in SB. You can always lie and say you're a stock trader and tons of Russian women will hop on your dick for a visa.
>>
>>77801398
Because they fucking my brains every 5 minutes. I cant even learn something interesting because of this. I will travel around with minimum money I get.
>>
>>77801875
kek mine have long since given up and don't bother me much anymore.
>>
File: both.png (88 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
both.png
88 KB, 260x260
>>77801149
Investing some of your NEETBUX into the stock market
>>
>>77801717
>load trucks
>make several dollars an hour more than fast food managers just stacking boxes and going batshit suicidally insane from mental inactivity
>people in charge of managing entire buildings and the entire staff after working in said building for 20 years
>make less than me
Too bad the idea of snapping, becoming homicidal, suicidal, being looked down on, being exhausted every night isn't appealing to me. I can already feel my knowledge of computers slipping away into dementia.
>>
>>77801867
hop on your dick for russian woman is still better than living in Russia. You should try russian woman, maybe you will like it.
>>
>>77801127

I live upper middle class, rich white area. All expenses paid, plus I am going to college doing stuff I love and will hopefully move up the ladder and have kids and do the same for my own kid. Life is good. Feel sorry for the NEETS.
>>
>>77802125
I lived in Saint Petersberg (Optikov area) for a few months, women are jumping to get on your dick.
>>
File: 1466306895362.jpg (20 KB, 720x533) Image search: [Google]
1466306895362.jpg
20 KB, 720x533
>>77802156

Again if what you are saying is true, you inherited your luck by chance. If everyone in Canada had the same sugar daddy parents as you there wouldn't be a reason to NEET. Your arguments are invalid. Surely someone of your education and stature would think of more clever to say?
>>
>>77802422

I'm just bragging lol. I won the life lottery nigger
>>
>>77784767
This. Those who are enlightened enough will come to this conclusion on their own but the remaining slaves should keep working to keep the system afloat.
>>
We young neets should unite and create an army of neets. To take back the world from the inferior freaks.

Anyone up to conscription of my International Neet Army?
>>
File: 723.jpg (88 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
723.jpg
88 KB, 582x600
>>77802113

* Sit at home

* Get $1500 NEETBUX a month

* You can virtually do anything you want

* Angry wagecucks say how sad it must be to be a NEET

* Grabs some Johnny Walker Blue Label and Russian Standard. *lets out a light chuckle*
>>
>>77802461
NEETs, you make this guy angry by not working because he has a comfy life so he surrounded himself with superficial bullshit. Opt out of the system and milk it whenever possible, you NEETs don't owe society anything, let it crumble because there's no reason to live on this planet. I'm a wagecuck and I'm giving you my first hand account, be as unproductive, and detrimental to society as you possibly can. It literally doesn't matter.
>>
File: 1434294986471.jpg (222 KB, 960x940) Image search: [Google]
1434294986471.jpg
222 KB, 960x940
>>77791499

the key to human survival is our adaptability, NEETs are at the forefront of the adaptation process as humans continue to develop technology that allows us to survive easier with less effort NEETs have found the pinnacle of input/output, we invest nothing and we get everything, when circumstances change such as death of family members the NEETs will continue to adapt and put other humans to shame with their inefficient survival mechanisms
>>
>>77802461
Considering that 90% of the posters on this forum are from a western country and have the privilege of using the internet and shitposting. We all won the life lottery.

In my opinion though (and I know this sounds stupid), but I actually like starting out with "nothing" and working my way up. Life would feel boring if everything was handed to me on a silver platter. I know that sounds ironic considering I am a gibsmedat NEET, but I feel with the amount I am getting it's a sort of "when life gives you lemons"
>>
>>77802591

sign me up f a m
>>
File: lepenskivirart2.jpg (147 KB, 850x547) Image search: [Google]
lepenskivirart2.jpg
147 KB, 850x547
You've got to feel sorry for Normie wageslaves. They spent 13 years at school being conditioned to believe a career is what they were put on this Earth to do.

Women are like the carrot on the end of a stick. The reason women have been brainwashed to love consumerism is to urge their male partners to get jobs, work hard and provide for them.

Imagine if women enjoyed living simple lives without frivolous buying of unnecessary items. Men would just get a wife and work a few hours a week to survive.
>>
>>77802645
I know, if this was the 70's or 80's I would be working harder than any bugger, but in this day and age of degeneracy. I am going to ride the wave until it crashes.
>>
>>77802645
>NEETs don't owe society anything
this desu. if my country wanted me to work they should have provided real opportunities. a productive class is a privilege of the elite. it is not my privilege to wait for the wealth to trickle down like a good cuck. NEETs literally hold the elites to ransom.

this simple equation is what wage cucks dont understand when they berate NEETs.
>>
>>77803012
Wow Based Aussy bringing in the heat. It's like the NEETs are holding Jewstien hostage and as the more of us convert the harder this system has to work before it collapses. RIDE THE WAVE BOYS!
>>
>>77802934
>School wants to condition you for a wage slave life.
>Get bullied everywhere.
>No reward in conforming.
>Take pride in doing my own thing
>Drop out of school and live a shameless NEET life.
Every day they try to shame me to get me to work but this NEET will never fall for that.
>>
>>77803142
even better still, the more we refuse to work, the more special economic zones open up as chinese and poo in loo slave labour gets brought in to pay for it all. literally living it up and paid for by enslaving niggers.
>>
File: kub3cVn.png (114 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
kub3cVn.png
114 KB, 800x585
>>77803337
*IT'S LIKE SLAVERY ALL OVER AGAIN!, EXCEPT IT'S LEGAL!
>>
File: 1462772903093.jpg (710 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
1462772903093.jpg
710 KB, 1280x850
>>77782918

>skim over massive body of text
>this faggot is obviously insecure about his position
>didnt read
>>
:^)
>>
>>77791716
I have the biggest urge to rape and then drop this woman, I actually have half a boner just imagining it
Am I autistic
>>
File: EEE.jpg (49 KB, 964x251) Image search: [Google]
EEE.jpg
49 KB, 964x251
>>77804104
>>
I think being a NEET for a few months in between important stages of life is really good for improving yourself and knowing what you really want.

The American Stakhanovist philosophy is laughable and outdated.
>>
>>77804295
>implying the FBI cares about Canadian information
>implying the FBI has jurisdiction over Australia
I thought burgers were dumb
And this fbi tip has been submitted meme has to die
>>
>>77804474
Implying I actually submitted a tip and didn't just post a stock meme image. I actually contacted the Sydney police and routed them your ID. Have fun going to jail for making rape and murder threats.
>>
>>77782918
>So today I was doing some pondering while hiking through a forest
This is the first statement in the thread, and I actually think this brings up a critical point right off the bat - some NEETs feel like they have no useful skills. Maybe you just have a skillset that was useful in a different time. I feel like I have a hunter-gatherer / explorer / adventurer / fighter sort of mentality. These sort of genes are still being passed down, and will continue to be passed down. In the 1800's, I probably would have been a pioneer, or a sailor. That's why we like video games so much. We love exploring and adventuring, and that's the only satisfying outlet for this in a modern setting.

We don't want to sit in an office building for 8 hours a day. Look up some info on how much work hunter-gatherers did on an average day. Spoilers: It's much less than 8 hours, and they did much more meaningful and FUN work than creating stupid little spreadsheets or whatever the fuck someone would do in their cubicle. That kind of mindless repetition of boring activities is NOT HEALTHY for the human brain. And just think, PEOPLE DO THIS FOR 40 HOURS A WEEK, AND SOME PEOPLE WORK THE SAME JOB FOR 40 YEARS OR MORE. They have people beaten into such a weak, submissive mental state that this is considered normal to them. This is actually an extremely sad thing. I could cry thinking about it. I'm not even kidding. These people have had their spirits crushed, and then they're conditioned to demonize anyone who isn't like them.
>>
>>77804679

People were happier when we didn't sit around inside, watching TV and playing on our little phones all day long. This shit is making the human race miserable. It was better when people got sunlight, and when there was less communication. If you want to fuck a woman, you go chase her down, throw her over your shoulder and take her to your cave. That's better than all of this stupid "talking" bullshit. I don't even consider it real. It's ANNOYING. I have to find the "secret" combination of correct words to say to get a woman to fuck me now. It's so STUPID. If you accidentally "say" the "wrong" "word", she won't fuck you, because uh-oh, you said something that was "taboo". None of these words mean ANYTHING to me. This is why guys will lie and tell a girl he loves her just to get her to have sex with him. It's because WE DON'T CARE. None of this means anything to us. No matter how nice a guy seems, this is how we all are. I don't want to have to take a girl on a "date" and listen to her talk about her "puppy", and talk about what kind of "music" she likes, and her "flip flops" and shit, while she sits there on her little phone, chewing gum and giggling at everything. I don't want to have to go through this shit an arbitrary amount of times before I get to fuck you. That's the goal. It should be instant, simple, and easy. None of this "date" crap. You should look at the person, and if they have a nice face, and a good body, that should be enough for you to deem them worthy of reproduction. You don't have to gauge these things like what kind of music they like, or their sense of humor or whatever. It's not a good basis for choosing who you reproduce with. Now here's the secret: there are a FEW social BS things you should take into consideration when choosing a partner. If they know not to circumcise, if they know it's important to breast feed, if they are mentally stable, (cont.)
>>
>>77804734
if they don't have any serious problems that could be passed down, and if they talk about proper child raising a lot, then these are all good signs. You should want someone who is k-selective, puts a lot of thought into child raising, and wants their kid to be strong, intelligent and healthy. What DOESN'T matter is whether or not your partner likes Game of Thrones, or what "sports" team they like.

I think more research needs to be done on NEETs. Perhaps it's already been done (or is currently being done) and the results are being repressed, because they don't want people knowing the truth. Wouldn't surprise me. I think it would be good to know the age, time unemployed, past job experience, dedication to being unemployed, sexual preferences / other details of sex life (e.g. are they a virgin, frequency of sexual activity, libido, etc.), level of mental health, personality disorders, IQ, are you on welfare, what are your living conditions (e.g. quality of life, do you live with your parents / relatives / friends?) what do they do while they're unemployed (e.g. what sort of activities do they do on a day to day basis; do they just sit around and play video games, or do they work on personal other things? Do they work on themselves, such as exercising, trying to adopt different / better attitudes, etc.), have you simply given up, and probably many other factors that I can't think of. There are so many things that could be asked, and I don't think it's as simple as "LOL ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE FAT LOSERS XD". I think we would find many different and interesting stories.

As far as whether or not they are "alpha males" - Yes and no. Because there are many different kinds of people who are NEETs. You'll have the people who are really selfish and don't give a fuck and just don't fit into the cookiecutter mold societ pushes us towards, AND you'll have all the people who have simply given up.
>>
>>77804734
Woah did you write that in notepad before pasting it. Or have you been a NEET so long you can write fucking sonic fast.
>>
>>77804629
>going to jail for making rape and murder threats
Look canada I know that your government is cucked and everything but here in the glorious down under people don't go to jail for posting shit on an anonymous indian street-shitting forum
Plus I didn't think canadians had the mental prowess necessary to type that many keys into a keyboard
>>
Being à Neet is much more close to being à prisonner than à wageslave is . I enjoy m'y evening . People àt m'y job are nice we laugh alot. Can pay myself some pretty hoe on the weekend
>>
File: 22243441.jpg (98 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
22243441.jpg
98 KB, 400x400
>>77804679
Autism: The fucking post.
>>
File: 1427944183155.png (125 KB, 184x400) Image search: [Google]
1427944183155.png
125 KB, 184x400
>being at the mercy of the government
>being reliant on your parents as a grown man
>not being self-sufficient in any way
>not having a nice source of passive income
>being too poor to do anything other than sit and sleep
>""""""""""""alpha""""""""""""

Top delusion my friend. NEETs can't get by in the day without the same level of mental gymnastics and desperate justification as morbidly obese SJWs who insist they're healthy at 400lb.
>>
>>77804890
Lol Kangaville is about as glorious as suntanning for 10 hours in the desert and sliding down a giant cheese grater slide. Shrimp on da barbie m8...Oh wait I was stung by a spider and I die now.
>>
>>77791680
By pretending to have one of those made up illnesses such as "depression" or "social anxiety disorder"
>>
>utterly dependent on society for absolutely everything
>blame society

>dependency
>alpha

You parasites are fucking disgusting, the mental gymnastics ITT are astounding. You'll really believe anything as long as you dont have to face the fact that youre a failure and it's YOUR FAULT. But go ahead and invoke kaszinskian platitudes and blame the modern age (ie. Everyone that isn't you) instead of working for a living like man has since the dawn of civilization. The people of ages past would KILL for the opportunities you have, if you switched places your pussified asses would be dead in a week.
>>
>>77805151
Yeah you inferior canadians probably would get killed, that's why australians are objectively the best people; natural selection still works here to some extent. What's the most dangerous thing in canada? Slipping on maple syrup?
>>
>be neet
>get job
>secretly hope to have a non-fatal traffic accident every day when driving to work so I could collect insurance money and have to quit
fuck it, going back to NEET mode
>>
>>77805341
I pray every day that I am injured to the point that I can never work, but not to the point that I lose bodily function
>>
>>77782918
Being alpha has nothing to do with the way you live. Sure if your rich people might percieve that your alpha. The only way to really see who the alpha is, is to put 2 men naked in a cage. Then let time pass by and see who becomes the wife.
>>
>>77782918
The term and concept of "alpha male" is entirely pertaining to one's position within a social hierarchy. Shut ins and hermits, by definition, are omega males. No matter how strong or smart you are, you cannot be an alpha male without being part of a larger social structure.
The lone wolf is not an alpha.He might be cunning, or strong, or dangerous. But not alpha.
>>
>>77782918
I truly am jealous. It's what I would do if I didn't have responsibility. Inna woods meet though. My dad always fantasized about it and so did i. I actually know how to survive in the wild. But I'm slaving toward an end. I have a great work to do, and I will do it for my boy come hell or high water. Good luck with your depression.
>>
File: Stereotype.jpg (87 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
Stereotype.jpg
87 KB, 500x343
>>77805332

Natural selection? It was your violent nignog style behavior that landed you in prison- and deported to ABBOLAND. Generations upon generations of criminal rape babies in Australia mixed with ABBO DNA over several hundred hundred years produce ya annoying kanga cunts. The most dangerous thing in Canada? Well if you were in Canada your shitposting would be ignored as your flag would have changed, such depriving you of such attention you get salty and kill yourself. Ohh and Vegimite, because we know you faggots can't go 1 hour without your daily rectal intake of Vegimite. So the most dangerous thing in Canada is you. Now go and get fucked U whannabe Steve Urwin
>>
>>77805568
but the lone wolf can overthrow the alpha if he wanted.
>>
My mom was homeless for 2 years. Now she's got a free apartment from the government and is getting 800 dollars a month because of supposed mental and physical health issues. Thats the only situation I can imagine being a NEET would be fun. Having your own apartment and money without ever having to work. But if you just mean staying at your mom's house and following her rules and never having sex because you don't have a place where you can do it, then that terrible. Best thing for most people would be getting a job you can do from home and working for yourself. Like being a commission artist or physical therapist.
>>
File: 1462811494151.jpg (49 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1462811494151.jpg
49 KB, 500x281
>>77805490
>finland
>>
>>77782918
traditionally alpha status was linked to how well you can provide for your family, living off the government is nigger tier. instead of building a future you are wallowing stagnant in the present with nothing to show for it but free time.
>>
>>77805879
it doesn't make it any less depressing. just because i can doesn't mean i want to and i lack the conviction to care.
>>
File: whyyoumad.png (1 MB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
whyyoumad.png
1 MB, 780x780
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA
>>
>>77801000
>what is a worthless nigger
>>
>>77805788
>U
>whannabe
>Urwin
Saged and reported
>>
>>77791118
> 1paycheck by this ID
>>
I'd love to be a neet, but I can't live off disability or my parents' money. My goal is to save up a million or two, then live the neet lifestyle on the 40k-80k/yr interest/dividend/growths of my investments. Will probably happen by age 50 or so.
>>
There's more than one kind of NEET.

I was the bad alcoholic degenerate kind.

A job gives me:
-50k/year
-Forced socialization

Both worth 40 hours a week tbqh, I actually like my coworkers too desu and they like me b/c I'm competent.

Feels good to have people depend on you for something desu familia
>>
>>77782918
You were actually right if NEETs were in their respective situation because they want to do what you've written.

Truth is, the vast majority of NEETs are NEETs because they lack social skills, drive to accomplish, and a family that instills these values in them. In short, they're spergs that are going to do shit all and spend their lives in basements, slowly rotting away until the end.
>>
File: bar-smith-152-1200.jpg (208 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
bar-smith-152-1200.jpg
208 KB, 1200x800
>tfw work in The City
>tfw you go out on Friday night after work with some mates and colleagues
>tfw you go to a bar
>tfw people from the corporate law office nearby also go to the bar
>tfw you get talking to a trainee corporate lawyer QT and get digits
>tfw you come on /pol/ and read NEETs the same age talking about how sitting in all weekend shitposting and playing vidya in the prime of your life is better

top keks
>>
>>77804734
Humans are maladapted to our environment right now, that basically means that our biology evolved to deal with certain pressures in the environment and then when humans created civilization we started adapting the environment to us and suddenly are biological functions don't make sense in our new environment, biology is slow to change it takes millions of generations of genetic drift for unnecessary traits to disappear and for us to acquire new traits.

None of this makes sense to you because you're obviously a guy and have failed to put yourself in the shoes of women, the pressures on them are different, sex leads to pregnancy and pregnancy makes them vulnerable because they can't work and support themselves easily while also taking care of a newborn, so they need a man who can provide for them during this time. Dates and talking to men are ways of getting to know them to understand if they're capable of being good providers and if they can provide good value is a partnership.

Before we had society and men were hunting to provide value then of course how fit that man was, was really the only factor the woman needed to consider. But as I said, we're maladapted for our new environment which is cities and businesses and money systems etc, judging who makes a good mate in this new system requires things like dating and being socially competent. Once you understand it it ceases to seem stupid, it makes sense, of course it makes sense, if it didn't it wouldn't exist, it exists for a specific set of reasons you just need to come to terms with that, and that means educating yourself.

The NEET situation exists because society allows it to exist, remember that NEETs cannot exist without a host to suck resources from and so to continue that existence they necessarily must have a host and that means no kind of NEET philosophy works in reality, if everyone was to accept that actually NEETs are right and we all stopped working, we'd all die.
>>
>>77806575
>Truth is, the vast majority of NEETs are NEETs because they lack social skills, drive to accomplish, and a family that instills these values in them.

I agree. The order (the causal chain of events) reveals the truth here. NEETs aren't people who came up with some kind of NEET philosophy and from that altered their behaviour to become a NEET.

They are people who are NEET through their own failings and the so called philosophy of being NEET came after, it was invented after the fact to justify the failing and when sincerely believed it becomes the driving force that keeps them NEET.
>>
>>77795953
What about an omega, destroyer of your wallet?
>>
File: 1466238809890.jpg (285 KB, 1599x1023) Image search: [Google]
1466238809890.jpg
285 KB, 1599x1023
Why do they never accomplish anything, though?

We live in a world now where you don't need to work in an office - you can earn thousands coding from home, coding from a fucking beach somewhere, if you wanted. And yet we never hear of any NEETs doing that. They talk and talk and talk about studying science and maths and coding and yet - amazingly, given they have literally all day to do it - none of them ever produce anything.

It's almost as if they're full of shit. It's almost as if they spend all day posting on here and playing Dark Souls instead...
>>
>>77782918
The fact you had to write all this because you're intimated by what others think of your masculinity proves you're beta.
>>
>>77799857
>that everyone is stealing their furniture
Shitskin leafy goat fucker detected.
>>
>>77800433
Just start screaming "fuck fuck fuck" and slapping my head. Family knows I'm crazy so it doesn't matter anymore.
>>
>>77808647
I spend all day posting here, playing Dark Souls, and painting for a living.
>>
>>77782918

wtf? I was literally thinking about making this exact same thread. lol
>>
>>77809076

Yeah but if you make a living from that, then you're not a NEET.

I'm talking about the 'Tesla was a NEET' faggots who have no work ethic and dedicate themselves to absolutely nothing yet bullshit about it on here.
>>
File: a fucking leaf.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
a fucking leaf.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
>>77791118
A F U C K I N G L E A F

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F
>>
I work a job where I work alone, can be on my phone all day and watch shows. I enjoy all the benefits of being a NEET while having a steady income to purchase things and trips.
>>
>>77808647
Beautiful brown skin
>>
>>77782918

I completely agree with you. NEETS are true alpha males. I am proud to be a NEET. NEETS are the future.
>>
>>77782918
No matter what I do I always feel comfy.

Yesterday: Made selfmade pizza for two days, read political stuff and news, attached rail system to my helmet, shitposted on 4chan, took a hat bath with cold shower afterwards, watched a movie before laying down;

Today: Lunch, read newspapers, /pol/, play some videogame later, workout later, maybe watch anime before sleep;

tomorrow: No idea yet - maybe I'll be wandering in the woods, spend half of the day at the range, or play pokemon silver,...

NEET life is the best thing ever
>>
>>77809957
It is true that NEETs are the future, eventually robots will provide for all of humanity while we NEET it up

We are just living ahead of time
>>
File: 1466270460182.png (51 KB, 173x189) Image search: [Google]
1466270460182.png
51 KB, 173x189
>>77810036

I love that this is all shit normal people get done alongside having actual lives and jobs.

"I read some newspapers"

fuckin kek
>>
>>77800433
"Good for them - their incomes will finance me well."

reaction: O_O

Everyone is stupid who wageslaves in this time. Your taxes get spend for cultural marxist bullshit and illigal aliens.

Fuck this society. I am waiting for the happening.
>>
NEET are mentally ill internet addicts who masturbate too frequently to have normal serotonin and testosterone levels.

They are a drain on society, their families and ultimately end up killing a whole bunch of people in a mass shooting, or fiddle a kid and go to jail for life, or kill themselves out of sheer depression.

If the government allowed for suicide booths, the NEET population would plummet to zero overnight, and solve a lot of the worlds problems.
>>
>>77810124
Whoever survives the purge will get to be a gommie neet
>>
>>77810218
Do normal people go on trekking trips anytime they feel like it? I don't think so. Also the normies are always stressed out like fuck. I enjoy every single moment consiously.
>>
>>77810549

>middle of the week
>just wandering around the woods

Holy fuck. You sound like the local retard kid all grown up and still living at home.

>"What does he do all day?"
>"Oh, he just wanders around the woods and stuff, looking at the trees."

My sides.
>>
Once jacking off to anime gets dull, and you realize that you are bored of sitting in front of a monitor all day, and all that time used for """"""improving yourself"""""" you've been wasting and that your life is empty and worthless, maybe then you'll realize what a pathetic waste of sperm you are and that you should do something to change that. Not to mention that if you are living without working, you are a parasite to someone.
>>
neetbux = 800€
salary for almost every job except politicians = 1200€

why work?
400€ more is just not worth it.
i make these 400€ per day with my bitcoins.
>>
File: uberneet_of_death.jpg (49 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
uberneet_of_death.jpg
49 KB, 640x637
>>77810722
I'm living alone in a ~100m2 house, owned by my family in a realy small village. I have a workout-room, an entertainment room, a foom full of firearms, ammo and bugin bugout stuff. Oh yes and I have a huge walled yard, where I can train my archering and swordfighting skills.

What do you have?
>>
>>77811752
>I have a huge walled yard, where I can train my archering and swordfighting skills

You went too far there.
>>
>>77810319
This. Your taxes are feeding your enemy. At least avoid them when you can
>>
>>77810319
This. Your taxes are feeding your enemy. At least avoid them when you can and claim what you are entitled to.

Do not feed the beast.
>>
>>77811880
My yard is walled brit. Most yards in my village are walled since most houses are very old but renovated "long-farm"-houses. ->big yard to plant stuff...

Don't force me to make a fucking photo of it Brit.
>>
>>77812111

Do you have any footage of you out in the yard playing with swords while everyone else is at work?
>>
>>77811100
>why work?

Because if everyone did this then no one would have any neetbux and everyone would be feral roaming around the wilderness dying from the elements.

People work to improve their lives, the fact that such a system allows you to be NEET is good for you I guess, but your argument falls down the moment you try and take your NEET philosophy from your own lifestyle and try and apply that to everyone.

The only way that NEETs confronting working people makes any rational sense is if they're trying to justify their position because attempting to encourage others to be NEET isn't in your best interests.
>>
>>77802934
>Women are like the carrot on the end of a stick. The reason women have been brainwashed to love consumerism is to urge their male partners to get jobs, work hard and provide for them.

Sometimes /pol/ drops bits of philosophy deeper and more concise than anything you'd find in a textbook.
>>
>>77770000
>>
Is this the script for the next 'Le Chateau Autiste'?
>>
File: emoticon.jpg (72 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
emoticon.jpg
72 KB, 550x535
Let's not forget that the original NEETs were women.
>I shouldn't have to work for a living. That's your job as a man. It's traditional.
>I shouldn't have to do housework, raise children or control my insatiable appetite for material bullshit. That's sexist. It's the current year.

Turns out you don't have to have a pussy to have your cake and eat it too.
>But if everyone is a NEET then society will collapse!
It didn't collapse under the weight of useless retirees who should have had a retirement plan and useless welfare rabbits who should have had an abortion. Why would it collapse under mine?

>inb4 retirees aren't useless
If they're so fucking useful then why don't they have jobs?
>>
File: 05061617451.jpg (410 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
05061617451.jpg
410 KB, 2048x1536
>>77812199
Why should I record myself doing stuff while everyone is at work? I am not a kikebook attention whore.

My cellphonebattery is nealy empty, so no pic of yard, but there is my bow some sword and my AUG.
>>
File: 1444916480648.png (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1444916480648.png
128 KB, 1000x1000
>>77812479
No women have always worked, the housewife was a 20th century aberration

I'm still a comfy NEET though. Stay mad wagies. Roasties work for me.
>>
File: image.png (103 KB, 218x266) Image search: [Google]
image.png
103 KB, 218x266
>>77782918
stale pasta
thread reported
>>
>>77782918
I own my own business so ron't work for any jews, get to travel for work, have a nice place, and get to do whatever I want whenever I want. I could go buy a bmw or take a trip to europe if I wanted. All you are doing is fucking yourself long term. No girl will want to marry you because you have no money.

Honestly, jews and working blacks are better than NEETS. NEETS are the lowest form of life. Only thing worse is poo in loo's and towel heads.
>>
>>77812199
It sounds like you just want to go to work all the time m8. Well if thats what floats your boat then good luck to ya.

I worked for years doing 50-60 hr weeks in a job which paid well and which I did well until being made redundant.

Luckily i'd paid off my house now and I havent been back to work for a couple of years.

I do not miss it at all and you will have a lot more of more balanced and interesting life by not being a wagecuck who works in a narrow field.

I've lots of walks, plenty of friends, countryside and bike tracks around me and still have plenty of money for as many beers as I want. I learn a new subject/activity more or less every month and i've never felt so free. I don't think I will ever go back to a full time job for any amount of money.
>>
>>77812946
>pay taxes
>feed the beast
>not working for jews

alright m8
>>
>>77812946
t. CEO Shekelstein
>>
>>77782918

Can any of you NEETS in here explain how many Shekels/neetbux you earn a month from your hosts, and how you manage to obtain them.

I have been a wagecuck for about 10 years, and I am thinking about retiring, but I need a plan.
>>
>>77813903
Well, if your family has any property, build a log home on it.

Here we have some social welfare - around 800 euromoniez per month. No idea if you have so like that in US.

Try to start working 20-25 hours a weak in a job every fucking moron could do.

Become self sufficient to some degree (hunting, planting stuff etc. - you can live off a boar or deer for months). Quit work as last step.

Oh and do not rent apartments and shit, that does not get you anywhere.
>>
>NEETS
>alpha

pick one
>>
>>77813903
XD
>>
>>77814353
Did you enjoy your weekend? Did you spend shitloads of moniez to drink yourself into the abyss in some club, while trying to get some slut to fuck you yesterday?

Are you one of those "alphas". One of those pickup shitfucks, who celebrate subsaharan africa tribal culture?
>>
>>77782918
>being a self-conceited unproductive member of society who doesn't care for his own
>alpha male

Pick one, gullible fuck.
>>
>>77814307

>work 25 hours a week in a shitty job.
>hunt and garden in spare time.

That sounds like more than I am doing for my current $95k a year sallary (plus a company car and free gas).

That doesn't sound very NEET. Does anyone else have any ideas?
>>
>>77784767
This is just not true. I am a NEET, but I agree, that I'm degenerate scum, who looks up to all these brave workers financing my survival.
>>77802725
Trust me wagies, this guy is just mentally ill, we NEETs are deeply ashamed of our lifestyle and if it were'nt for morally superior alpha males like you, we'd all be fucked.
>>
>>77814607
>95k sallary
>I need a plan not to be a wageslave anymore

Seriously man, I started my neat life with much less than that.

You can opt out anytime.
>>
>>77813420
>I've lots of walks, plenty of friends, countryside and bike tracks around me and still have plenty of money for as many beers as I want. I learn a new subject/activity more or less every month and i've never felt so free. I don't think I will ever go back to a full time job for any amount of money.

it's afternoon in the UK and you're posting here, so there is a 90% chance you're full of shit and do nothing all day
>>
>>77814596
lolwut

>posts ss-poster with traditional family in cultural marxist 2016

you do realize in what societies we are living? No swastika banners, no traditional women, no SS with sword and shield.
>>
>>77814715

Im not denying that I could do it. I'm curious about your personal system.

Who much a month do you get from your host, and how do you obtain the neetbux? Do you get an allowance from your parents? The governent? If from the government, what program?

I hear in the states that kansas is dirt as cheap, so I could buy a huge house with my savings. But then I would live in kansas.

I'm just curious what other people are doing.

Do you have a sugar momma that pays your bils? Do you live in hud housing with 10 anchor babies? I just want to know what strategies are out there.
>>
I'm neet. My friend is neet. I know semi-neets.

My family are hard-working non-neets. My cousins are both neet though. They are women though so they get money for their kids from their baby daddies and the government.

I'm not trying to meem but hopefully some kind of job oportunity arises if we brexit. I'm hard of hearing so it's hard enough finding a job without this disability.
>>
>>77814566
hab 6 weiber allein dieses wochenende kennengelernt.nenn mich wie du willst neets sind aber keine alphas
>>
>>77814596
>Aryan ubermensch takes up sword and shield to defend his helpless family from invaders
>Russians shoot him from half a mile away
>rape wife and children to death
>alpha male

Should have taught the little parasites to shoot
>>
>>77782918
After I graduated college I was NEET for a month and that was honestly the most depressing point of my life so far. Yeah it was fun for the first few days but then I just started spending all day shitposting online and I got depressed. So I got a part time job as a stock room worker, not because I need the money but just to keep busy and I feel a ton less depressed.
>>
>>77815386
Perfect answer.
As expected.
You are a fucking degenerate.
>>
>>77815524
ok
>>
>>77814778
Not really m8. Been painting the rooms in my house. Waiting for paint to dry to put next coats on.

My fancy laptop is portable ;) we have wi-fi which works outside so am just shitposting while sat in the garden while i'm waiting and eating my tea.
>>
File: 1423736168568.jpg (72 KB, 530x535) Image search: [Google]
1423736168568.jpg
72 KB, 530x535
>>77782918
>All these booty blasted wageslaves in this thread

Make sure to get in bed by 9, you don't want to be late for ths bus tomorrow. I'll just be here, comfy in bed drinking wine and watching hentai all day
>>
>>77815458
The thing I hate most about working is that I can not decide what hours I want to work. I'd be more keen on working five 4 hour days than three 8 hour days.
>>
>>77796505
>taking advantage of the welfare system.
You guys are literally at the same level as niggers. You know this, right? The very fact that all of you are here in the first place is a huge indicator that you have not left society behind and pursued an epicurean lifestyle and fulfilling pursuits such as philosophy, woodworking and art. If you were to do this, then it would be the only thing separating you from niggers, but yet you shitpost, and yet you remain forever and always a faggot.
>>
File: 1466009480631.jpg (167 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1466009480631.jpg
167 KB, 2048x2048
>>77782918
How do you guys not go insane, doing nothing but sit at home your whole lives? I had a few weeks off work due to an injury and I had to sit at home. By the last week I was miserable, because I hated accomplishing nothing. Does that feeling just go away?
>>
>>77815807
Maybe /pol/ is simply a more stimulating intellectually environment than we get chatting with roasties at the shopping mall or Bob down at the burger joint. Have you considered that?
>>
>>77815458

I don't think I could be totally NEET. I enjoy education. The employment and training/indoctrination I could do without.

Maybe I could be a NET.

I wish I had bought bitcoin like all those smart anons told me to do in 2009.
>>
>>77815838
I've been sitting at home for years now. Never had the need to accomplish anything. No idea what kind of normie feelings you're talking about desu.
I'm just chilling and having some keks, best thing you can do in this shit world.
>>
File: 1439436559061.jpg (33 KB, 323x585) Image search: [Google]
1439436559061.jpg
33 KB, 323x585
neets are the true alphas
>>
>>77815838
Your probably an extrovert and need social contact
>>
>>77815304
My parents own a house noone had lived in for some time in the middle of nowhere.

Moved there and worked 20 hours at first and made the hunting license.

At some point I stopped working and collect welfare now. (Had to rigister my car at a relative so they can't force me to sell it)

I plant stuff in spring, harvest in autumn and hunt during hunting season. Usually I still have boar or deer meat until the next season starts. Alone you don't need much of anything.

I also make marmalade from the fruits which grow in my yard.

I heat with wood in the winter. I get the wood directly from the forest.

Most of the year I do whatever I want to, also I love hunting and cutting down trees or watering the plants while people are working their asses off is just so much more satisfying.
>>
>>77815838
>Does that feeling just go away?

Yes it does but it takes a year or two for that to happen. Then it gets comfy as fuck and you realize all the normal fags working 9-5 at a job they hate to get money to spend on whores and getting wasted on booze to chase away the saddness is pathetic
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 79

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.