[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ZHG/ ZERO HOUR GENERAL - COMFY CLOCK EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 43
File: image.png (453 KB, 592x285) Image search: [Google]
image.png
453 KB, 592x285
Does anyone else feel scared?

And I don't mean the hums of a happening, I mean... does anyone get this eerie sensation like we're right near the climax of a terrible, historic moment? Like with all these latest events, there's something we're missing out on, and that somewhere, something is speeding towards oblivion with unsung characters that will be forgotten like sand trying desperately to save it before it's too late, and yet others push it ever closer to the great death of history?

I know we shit post a lot about happenings and race wars but there's something indescribably off about it this. Not just a helter skelter plot, but something much more than that. Do you feel it?

Do you feel the clock ticking?

Because if so, it's time to get comfy and embrace the end! Get on in here, Zero Hour is fine!
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 300x300
/ZHG/ IMPORTANT LINKS

>Mouse Utopia experiment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

>John B. Calhoun's Mouse Experiments
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments

>John B. Calhoun
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun

>Milgram Shock Experiment
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

>Stanford Prison Experiment
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment

>The Second Coming Poem
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Second_Coming_(poem)

>Precariat Definition
>((((Must Read, Goyim))))
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precariat

>Staying Alive
http://www.entwicklungsdienst.de/fileadmin/Redaktion/Publik_ext/Staying_Alive.pdf

>(WIP, reply to contribute)
>>
File: image.jpg (286 KB, 700x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286 KB, 700x960
/ZHG/ Important Threads Catalog

Post #: >>77198488
>First Ever
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#77199204

Post #: >>77315519
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77315519/

Post #: >>77325300
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77325300/
>>
File: kMcDY2P.gif (1 MB, 620x443) Image search: [Google]
kMcDY2P.gif
1 MB, 620x443
I keep hearing gunshots, down here in the rich-white part of SoCal, so it isn't niggers or mexicans. Habbening?
>>
>>77776835
Just because it's the rich white part, doesn't mean it isn't niggers or spics. Take a look out your window, if you think it's habnenin, it's habalaba
>>
I think this is relevant to /zhg/'s contents. "Arithmetic, Population, and Energy "
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vII-GxsrR2c

Lecture is about exponential growth, how it relates to human population and consumption of limited resources such as nonrenewable fossil fuels.

Ignoring the meme, but watching this really made me think. It seems to me that if (more likely is "when") the oil supply runs out and there are no alternative power supplies as efficient as fossil fuels, the economy in countless countries will be severely effected, and current large scale agriculture and food supply seems incredibly reliant on oil for fueling machines to either harvest or transport food. If people cannot grow their own food or rely on the market and money for food and their livelihood, when oil runs out and shtf I don't think those people will last long due to the lack of fuel driving costs of any goods up due to higher transportation costs.

Really makes me want to go buy a farm and live innawoods as self-sufficiently as possible just in case this ever happens in my lifetime.

I already was considering doing this anyway, I don't like modern urban lifestyle. Feel too weak and unable to control my life.
>>
I'm so glad this thread is back, I was waiting since 9 for it. 11 here now for reference. There's a storm tonight in my town, but while this storm may be cracks of lightning and peals of thunder, I fear that the real storm, consisting of death and frenzy, may not be far off.
>>
>>77776835
Wtf me too.
>>
I love these threads, how are you all doing? For what it's worth, my education tells me thsee threads may be one of the most important means of development on a forum like this. You do more than you know by hosting them OP.
>>
>>77776345
Yes I feel it. I think everyone does

Plus
>>77777777
>>
All the shitposting about >>77777777 is making me remember. Wasn't there once some psuedoscientific idea that collective consciousness could actually influence reality. It was touched upon in To Kill a Mockingbird, like some folklore that if a lot of people thought about setting paper on fire, the paper would be on fire.

What was that called?
>>
>>77780114
Egregore.

And it's not as simple and dumb as "people think of setting a paper on fire and it suddenly is on fire."
>>
File: image.png (73 KB, 1873x487) Image search: [Google]
image.png
73 KB, 1873x487
I used to be scared

And then this happened

PRAISE KEK
>>
File: image.gif (85 KB, 662x367) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
85 KB, 662x367
>>77780230
Its more like everyone thinks the paper that never existed burned

And then in reality the paper did catch fire and burn because all of the collective perceptions agree on a truth

Even science and math are just lies we all agree are true
>>
File: 1364608685152.jpg (69 KB, 599x548) Image search: [Google]
1364608685152.jpg
69 KB, 599x548
>>77776345
wtf is this zhg shit
>>
I dunno guys, I just had a popsicle and feel pretty good.
>>
>>77780413
Lurk. If you don't understand after one or two threads then this just isn't for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 1022x862) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 1022x862
>>77780116
>"you just want attention"
>posts an obvious cry for attention
in hypocrisi medulla :^)
>>
>>77780432
That's why this is comfy edition
>>
Thanks you guys for these threads, I'm glad others feel the same way I do without being branded as crazy or a conspiracy theorist as most people today would.

Lately I've been getting into a lot of DIY projects, like making chain mail from wire or whittling. I'm also going camping in a few days where I will try fishing and trapping my food. I haven't been doing these things with a happening in mind but something tells me my little hobbies will be essential at some point of my life.

>>77779721
Yeah I think peak oil is upon us and I don't have any idea what that means for our society. Nothing good I'm sure.
>>
>>77780114
We call it meme magic.
>>
>>77776345
i look forward to this thread every night anon, please keep it going desu
>>
>>77779721
Watched briefly and added. I'll be playing it in the background while chilling out in the thread, but it seems pretty relevant so far

>>77780070
All I do is organize. You guys put forth the discussion while I sit back and observe. If it wasn't me, it was bound to be someone else
>>
>>77776835
I have heard sirens for the past week and and increase in muslims at the local gunshops/shooting ranges

SoCal is definitely going to get fucked

The FBI and ATF already know something is going down

And noone is going to stop it from happening

Don't be in LA
>>
>>77780962

Do you know when it's time to leave and save yourself?
>>
>>77781144
Ramadan is likely the time they will strike, so sometime between now and July 5th I think

I can't believe they are banning CCW permits too so that Americans will literally be unable to defend themselves.

Bill or court decision just passed after the trump rally riots
>>
I'm here in Chicago.

Is shit going down here? This place freaks me out.
>>
>>77780393
Graciously said.
>>
>>77780114
The IRL version of that is,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-fulfilling_prophecy

A self-fulfilling prophecy is a prediction that directly or indirectly causes itself to become true, by the very terms of the prophecy itself, due to positive feedback between belief and behavior. Although examples of such prophecies can be found in literature as far back as ancient Greece and ancient India, it is 20th-century sociologist Robert K. Merton who is credited with coining the expression "self-fulfilling prophecy" and formalizing its structure and consequences. In his 1948 article Self-Fulfilling Prophecy, Merton defines it in the following terms:

The self-fulfilling prophecy is, in the beginning, a false definition of the situation evoking a new behavior which makes the original false conception come true. This specious validity of the self-fulfilling prophecy perpetuates a reign of error. For the prophet will cite the actual course of events as proof that he was right from the very beginning.[1]

In other words, a positive or negative prophecy, strongly held belief, or delusion—declared as truth when it is actually false—may sufficiently influence people so that their reactions ultimately fulfill the once-false prophecy.

Self-fulfilling prophecy are effects in behavioral confirmation effect, in which behavior, influenced by expectations, causes those expectations to come true.[2] It is complementary to the self-defeating prophecy.
>>
>>77781413
From what I read, shits always going down in Chicago
>>
I think there's a social collapse occurring. It's impossible to measure because it's happening in the subconsciouses of many people. We're all tired. We're all feeling uncertain. We're all disconnected from our communities.

It's an unnatural state for a social animal. We're meant to enjoy our lives with other people - sharing in experiences together, working together, working towards some objective. Most of us are deprived of a sense of accomplishment beyond our own tiny sphere of influence, which is quickly shrinking.

It's coming to a head. Everyone's psyche changing all at once can lead to unexpected consequences. The herd is getting sick, and we're all noticing it.
>>
I saw a documentary about the history of Cancun. The video touched the subjects of privledged college students and the working class of native population employed in the resort. There was discrimination of Mayan looking people working for the resort for fear of losing customers who thought of the Mayan looks as displeasing.
There was a single mom struggling to put her kids through a good school while she was employed as a hotel maid at the resort. Her enlightment was about how she had a relative that owned some land and they can live a simpler life growing their own food with some money to spare for medical care if they need it. She gave all that up just for a chance to make a little more money that the resort brings knowing she has to compete with the other natives for a job. She eventually went back to her small farm where she was happier.

Interesting note is that the banks offered to build the resorts in promise that it will pay itself off and bring more money from tourism. The construction has been damaging to the surrounding eco system and water supply, not far from that single mothers farm land. The bank offers to install more water filtration facilities and sell it at a higher price.
>>
>>77781863
Can you link to the documentary?
>>
>>77780051
>>77776835
Me three wtf?
>>
>>77781779
>The herd is getting sick, and we're all >noticing it.
/thread/
>>
Realistically, what do in LA? Go urban warlord?
>>
File: 8524528.jpg (14 KB, 318x437) Image search: [Google]
8524528.jpg
14 KB, 318x437
Anyone else feel like we've just progressed too far?
>>
>>77782082
Can any of you SoCal people confirm the gunshots?

There is a giant fire north of LA about 200 miles but other than that I know of no happeneings
>>
I'm only going to post this for your beenefit.. the year 2033 is the year 6000 on the Hebrew calendar... 7 years before then the tribulation will begin.. So yes you're onto something. Go to the website blessyahowah.com and that's all I've got for you tonight because I'm tired, good night
>>
>>77782245
The answer is to go backwards. Traditionalism, old fashioned Christianity. Not this modern effeminate cuck shit where pastors get on stage in a tight black v-neck and cry about refugees. Pastors who get up in a suit, seriously study The Bible, and take a real stand against the corruption in our society.

People all need to go to church and spend time with each other. I don't see ANYBODY my age doing anything, ever. Maybe they'll go to a bar and just look pathetically depressed, but that's about it.
>>
The sleeping giant is stirring, lads.
WW3 soon
>>
>>77776835
>>77780051
>>77782082

Yep i live in WA, and have been hearing lots of gunshots in the past day or so. WTF?!?!
>>
>>77782245
I read this back when I was suicidal. Something I would have told that person: take a leap of faith. It is better to be happy and on shaky ground than logically consistent but suicidal. I got way more into /x/-tier stuff, metaphysics rather than ametaphysics. The Kybalion is a short read, and one that I think could help develop a spiritual trend for people on 4chan and elsewhere, if you're willing to take its message to heart.

Don't kill yourself because you won't know if it was worth it until the end.

/end blogpost
>>
>>77782237
When they come to your door defend yourself with everything you've got.

Or the better choice: get out

Do you really want to be fighting for your life or watching from a distance where you can still fight for your life but also keep your options open?
>>
>>77776835
I live in Monrovia, near Pasadena, and there have been helicopters all over the place this week. It's not uncommon to see the police helicopter at night, but they have been flying during the days, and today I saw two flying in pretty close proximity.
>>
>>77782787
Could be someone checking response times to ShotSpotter, a gunshot detection system, could be how mexicans celebrate father's day.
>>
>>77776345
How do you deal with depression, /zhg/? I can't stand knowing something really bad is coming but I don't know how could I help to stop it. I feel so impotent and powerless.
>>
>>77779721
I feel the same way, and I can see it beginning in the next 20 years, maybe 30 on the outside. Despite the hype, wind, solar, and nuclear power can't replace coal and oil (in my opinion). What you write sounds likely--look at how corn being used for ethanol production made a huge contribution to rising food prices and the Arab Spring in 2011.

A *great* blog for this type of thinking is The Archdruid Report.
>>
>>77782942
Nihilism. Even if something really bad happens, it doesn't matter. Worst case you die, no big deal.
>>
>>77782942
Enlightenment

Learn what a matrix of lies we live in

Once you realize this is all just a dimensional perception, your emotions become like your limbs and you control your entire reality. I could have 25 niggers with guns and machetes kick down my door rignt now and I would just put a round in the chamber and say "Lets do this"

No matter the outcome, be satisfied in your existence and just play the "game" as best you can. Maybe I'm just crazy, but if crazy means enjoying life to it's fullest regardless of what happens, then I don't want to be normal.
>>
>>77782942
Depression is a made up condition the DSM uses to sell pills. Life is a struggle. Tragedy is the fate of the ambitious.
>>
>>77782144
>>77782197
>>77782280
>>77782591
>>77782640
>>77782835
>>77782882
>>77783013
You okay there friendo
>>
>>77776345
Cringe
Srsly it's an image board not a 15 year olds poetry book
Just because you're anxious and your nerves are on end from sensationalised bullshit pasted all over /pol/ doesn't mean "everything culminating." Everything, despite the flaws of the system, is stable. You'll never get out of school/work or any of your other day to day obligations. The true happening is what you do with your boring, average life, not what some cartoonishly evil forces do in apocalypse land
>>
>>77782942
>>77783106
Don't do nihilism, that's basically the "bad end" that all philosophy is trying to prevent.

Study metaphysics, understand that you can always have radical skepticism, but decide not to anyway.

I think powerlessness and nihilism go hand in hand. Look up eternal recurrence and think about how meaningful everything you do is if you're here forever.
>>
>>77782602

I dont think you have ever understood christianity AT ALL.
Jesus was a pacifist, all-loving hippie. Your pastor and you are supposed to be trying to imitate Jesus, but somehow someone gave you the impression that Jesus was like Churhill.
Perhaps you would be much more confortable in Islam maybe?
>>
>>77783664
what is this ugly ass bitch ass stupid fuckin piece of shit lil cunt doing
>>
>>77782602
Yes. It does feel as if we need to go backwards. Is it even possible?

I've always been somewhere between an atheist and an agnostic, but it does seem as if the mind (also society, civilization) needs religion.

We hit a sweet spot without knowing and then moved out of it.
>>
>>77783700
>>77783385

He's sliding. Add his ID to your filter and ignore him. It looks like he's acting alone.
>>
>>77782787
Fireworks are on sale, goys. The 4th is just around the corner.
>>
Stop spamming ffs
>>
>>77784062
>>77783957
>>77783863
>>77783776
>>77783664
>>77783565
>>77783486
>>77783413
>>77783291
>>77783196
>>77783130
>>77783013
>>77782882
>>77782835
>>77782640
>>77782591
>>77782280
>>77782197
>>77782144

WARNING: SHILLS ARE IN FULL EFFECT.

REPORT FOR SPAM
E
P
O
R
T

F
O
R

S
P
A
M
>>
>>77783838
Yeah there's the answer.

>>77783863
>>77783957

What the fuck is up with this lazy ass sliding? Are you just trying to keep the thread bumped because you can do that by contributing, too.

>>77783667
The answer is to realize that we can create our own cultures and religions if we want and not base our entire belief systems on what people believed back when we shat in the street.
>>
>>77783667

Churchill**
>>
>>77784195
Stay on topic. Anyone else think it's gotten worse ever since that Christina Grimmie died in Orlando? I think her death kicked off what some of us are calling the Summer of Chaos.

Why? Is there a connection or is this just a coincidence? Was she one of us?
>>
File: gotcha.gif (997 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
gotcha.gif
997 KB, 500x270
>>77780470
>>
Anyone else considering pulling their funds to buy a giant drill go to the center of the earth and drop 8000 tonnes of gunpowder inside?
>>
Why exactly is the Yeats poem linked? I was obsessed with that when I first read it about a decade ago
>>
>>77784474
I truly feel that there was a connection to it.
When one dies a violent death, their spirit lurks with hateful energy which feeds into the chaos
>>
>>77784575
Jesus Christ mods, janitors. Where the fuck are you guys?
>>
>>77784474
I don't think she is particularly special. I blame hypoglycemic islamists because of Ramadan. Summer is always the time when tempers flare the most too.
>>
>>77783667
Maybe you should open up The BIble and READ IT.

Jesus walked around the desert, healed people, and insulted people while rebuking their behavior. He called his own disciples "fools" and insulted an entire generation's intelligence. Also made a whip and messed up a temple full of Jews.
>>
>>77783765
I think almost anything in these days are possible. Look at our election. Imagine you looked into the future in 2012 and saw all of this going on. It's completely absurd.
>>
>>77784817
Thank you. Jesus wasn't a wuss. He was a solemn, serious dude.
>>
>>77784817
And of course he was preaching salvation and told people to believe in him to inherit eternal life, but if you read The Bible, you'll find Jesus' character wasn't how mainstream church presents it.

The Bible says 'effeminacy" is a sin. Remember that.
>>
File: 1466052792608.png (656 KB, 1288x1732) Image search: [Google]
1466052792608.png
656 KB, 1288x1732
>>77783667
>>
>>77784677
I researched her background and there clearly wasn't much hate in her.
>>
>>77783667
>Jesus was a pacifist

Confirmed for not ever reading the bible and being a catholic cuck.

You must be mad mexico lost hard today
>>
File: 1464844638509.jpg (306 KB, 856x571) Image search: [Google]
1464844638509.jpg
306 KB, 856x571
>>77777142
>>
Counter slide bump.
Keep these regular , like the britpol and Syria generals, and work against the sliders.

I think this issue we are all tip toeing around is that for those in the developing/developed world, we feel 'it'.

It's due to or privilege of being near technology, and knowing more then we every have, casually speaking.

Guarantee you these feelings are not shared by those in countries where they are still third world/developing.

They are too busy surviving life to worry about that big picture we all are starting to see.

STAY VIGILANT and be prepared for what's coming.

It's natural hazards that are coming.
Specifically earthquakes.

I saw a few SoCal anons post, if you're anywhere near LA you're in danger. The Hayward, rose canyon, San Juanito and San Andreas are ALL overdue and ALL showing signs that they are priming to go at any moment. A simply check of the USGS website app will show you that the RoF is highly active rn. We are in the era of big quakes, for the next 350 years. The big ones are inbound, be ready.
>>
>>77784739
I wish that were true but my gut is telling me it's not going to end July 5th.

Oh god.

Ramadan ends July 5th. Day after the 4th.

If they attack America, it's going to be the 4th of July. Cops all tied up, every city in America sounds like a warzone already and all the events are low-security. I wonder how many false reports of gunfire and explosions police get on the 4th.
>>
>>77785017
>nothing but love

Not in the way that the modern church presents it. Love in the context of destroying the Old Testament sacrifice system and not murder women for committing adultery.

Paul spoke as Jesus did also. He told pagans that they were superstitious and going to hell. The Bible also speaks about Christians rebuking in the midst of confrontation constantly.

Christians read 1st Corinthians and think we're supposed to just go around and "love" people constantly. Well that does not mean what the mainstream church thinks it means. It means we're not supposed to oppress other people for pointless things like racism, classism, or heritage.
>>
Glad to see ZHG is still kickin', I've been off the chan for a day or two, but I've been following this thread since the first one

>>77779721
I saw this a few years back.. but I'm rewatching it because its legit

You're right- people don't realize how much petroleum is integrated in our food system and our society. They're still working on creating tires that can be produced without petroleum. Think of that, a world where we have to roll back the technology of the wheel to the galvanized rubber tires of the early 1900s.. That's not to mention the effect of globalism on industry, most everything is shipped around here and there and everywhere, built in one country from parts assembled elsewhere, etc.. and nowadays this is especially true of food.
>>
>>77781413
Ain't been in Chicago long eh? You'll either get used to it or get consumed by it.
>>
File: 1462683537958s.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1462683537958s.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
>>77783472
>everything is stable
k
>>
I wonder how it is that we all feel the same way? Are we influenced by seeing threads like this? Or perhaps all the bad news that's constantly fed to us?

I've felt this way since New Year's. Had a bad feeling that something in 2016 is going to kick off
>>
>>77784571
I believe someone posted the poem line for line in either the first or second thread, which was full of amazingly good conversation and little to no shitposting, as weird as that may sound. We definitely had a little bit of an /x/ vibe going in that thread and it just fit in somehow
>>
Not sure if this hasn't been mentioned because it's common knowledge or what. Something about r/K selection should be added to the list of links, personally I'd recommend reading the academic paper.

Intro to r/K selection
anonymousconservative.com

Modern Political Thought in the Context of Evolutionary Psychology
http://www.anonymousconservative.com/modern.pdf

I'll summarize the key points. r selection denotes an evolutionary strategy useful in times of abundance. Promiscuity, many offspring, and an avoidance of conflict or love of a threat all characterize r-selected organisms.

K-selection is an evolutionary strategy useful during scarcity. Rearing of a few high quality off-spring and acceptance of conflict are common characteristics.

r-selected individuals correspond to liberals, leftists, and narcissists within the theory while K-selected individuals correspond to conservatives, nationalists, and tribal people.

There are some interesting brain scans that support this theory. For example, the anterior cingulate cortex is associated with reward-seeking and envy and is larger in liberals than conservatives. The amygdala, associated with fear responses, is larger in conservatives than liberals (might explain the latent anxiety we're feeling). Liberals also tend to have a gene DRD4 r7, a specific subtype of dopamine receptor associated with a high sex drive. Mutations of D4 receptors are also linked to depression and neuroticism.

Interestingly, people seem to convert from r-selection to K-selection when confronted with a fearful stimulus, but no stimulus has been found to do the opposite. Basically /pol/ is a kind of hive of K-selected individuals converting r-selected individuals to K-selection as they begin to see how precarious our society is.
>>
>>77783667
>beats the shit out of kikes with a whip
>slings red hot bantz at kikes for being kikes, and everyone else for being degenerates
>prophesizes the ultimate destruction of the kikes in the future in return for his assassination
Hmm, sure sounds like a pacifist hippie to me.
>>
File: liberalgun1.png (36 KB, 839x561) Image search: [Google]
liberalgun1.png
36 KB, 839x561
>>77781373
"If you kill your enemies, they win": Justin Trudeau
>>
I'm fearful of it all going to shit. NWO, global plague, mass terrorism.

It's truly terrifying when you see how the world is trending, and how it's acting (and all of the politicians either blind or conspiring towards it)

Did every generation feel this way about their own shit? Or were there always freaks behind the curtains pulling the strings and keeping the puppets dancing?
>>
>>77780890
This reminds me of the intellibro threads
>>
>>77785042
>>77784817
>>77785072

Jesus was throwing the old order away, doing trouble and being uncompromising about the stuff he saw as bad and the stuff he saw as essentially good, and he did all that without violence of any kind, the GANDHI WAY.

He decided to be killed for what he believed rather than starting an armed rebellion, something he could have easily do with his supporters. But no, he chose to be killed to show the rest of us true rebellion, the kind of internal, mental rebellion others cant take away from you, not even with death itself.
He forgave prostitutes, leppers, thiefs, sinners of all kind. The most fucking incomprehensibly liberal things to do in those days.
If you think for a SECOND that Trump is in any way preching a ressemblance of the word of Jesus Christ you might just have to kill yourselves because there is no hope of you ever understanding ANYTHING of value in this world. Might as well just try again in other life.
>>
>>77786153
I personally see these looming problems on the horizon

>Population Growth
>limited Petroleum resources

As >>77779721 's vidya states, if you look at these problems logically and mathematically, the two intertwined problems will definitely become a catastrophe, it's only a matter of time, and the time is short. We have at best a few decades.

Meanwhile, across the world tensions are rising.

Between Russia and NATO
Between China and Japan
Between the Koreas

all while the middle east is still embroiled in the Syrian civil war, spilling over borders into Iraq

You know the big nations of the world are aware of this coming catastrophe, and they surely know that 'green' energies have no chance of replacing oil in time, or possibly ever. That's why this global chess game seems to be kicking into high gear lately.. it's like a game of extreme musical chairs, and we (the west) are trying to make sure that we get all the seats when the music stops..

I feel like these last few months have seen trends pointing in a bad direction.. and that's why I posted in ZHG 1.0
>>
>>77786584
Right? I never said anything about "violence". I said we need pastors who don't get up on stage in tight black v-necks and cry over refugees (which is effeminate, and The Bible says effeminacy is a sin).

Where did I say we're not supposed to turn the other cheek to our NEIGHBORS? And not help the poor? Obviously we are supposed to do these things, but not be weak little effeminate cucks who just conform to the culture and attitude of the world, which is what every mainstream pastor is doing.

You will barely ever hear a sermon on homosexuality at a mainstream church. Why? because that's not "loving", a.k.a. they are financially controlled by their denomination affiliates and they need the congregation to keep donating in order to keep their jobs. So they won't go on stage and tell the congregation that faggotry is a sin, that faggots have an 80% higher chance on contracting HIV, that faggotry is usually caused by child abuse, and that we need to stand against it in our culture.

No, they just say "we just need...to...love them.

Okay?
>>
File: image.png (205 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
205 KB, 750x1334
Reminder
>>
>>77786845
You misinterperetation explains a lot about mexico and mexicans.
>>
File: 1465979194072.jpg (396 KB, 1536x817) Image search: [Google]
1465979194072.jpg
396 KB, 1536x817
>>
File: 1458766028776.png (264 KB, 616x633) Image search: [Google]
1458766028776.png
264 KB, 616x633
>>77776499
>>
File: 1463569116122.png (3 MB, 1249x8613) Image search: [Google]
1463569116122.png
3 MB, 1249x8613
>>77786869
>>
>>77786845
>died for what he believed

No, he died as a symbolic sacrifice to erase the Old Testament sacrifice system. In a way he did die for what he "believed", but he was also specifically accomplishing something he was sent by God to achieve for humanity.

>armed rebellion

Obviously God is not opposed to all war, as he blesses certain armies all through The Old Testament. Jesus also commands his disciples to travel with a sword as well. Proverbs gives all kinds of warnings about being wise in the midst of physical danger also.

>Forgave people
Uh...Yeah, nobody is saying he didn't. That's the entire point of The Bible. Believing in the Lord Jesus Christ is the way to heaven, not living by a sacrifice system like they did in the OT.

>Trump
The only Trump does is shine a light on the corruption of our modern society. That's all Jesus did, was shine light on the corruption of the pharisees and all of the groups in power. He flipped the tables of the tax collectors as well. This is what Trump is campaigning on, ending government corruption in our country, and not aligning ourselves with rotten people either. Also removing the violent illegal immigrants as well (which is actually what happens to unrighteous nations in the old testament). Trump says he wants to keep illegal immigrants with farm jobs in the USA, and let them get their citizenship more easily as well.

That all sounds pretty good to me, from a biblical perspective. Obviously Trump is not perfect, and I'm not even sure that Trump understands The Bible either. But God used a secular king in the Old Testament, so we'll see.
>>
File: 1463675653537.jpg (106 KB, 736x856) Image search: [Google]
1463675653537.jpg
106 KB, 736x856
>>77786584
>>
>>77787440
I dont see a wolf... i see KEK.
>>
>>77787544
Guess who still lives by the old sacrifice system.
Guess who's none too happy about it.
>>
File: 1466004454663.jpg (326 KB, 1439x678) Image search: [Google]
1466004454663.jpg
326 KB, 1439x678
>>77785478
>>
>>77787544
That's what Jesus did***

Not comparing Jesus to Trump as a whole. Trump is sort of a nut case, and has three divorces and an entire mess of other problems, but I believe that they share this similarity.

Maybe I'm wrong though, I've been thinking about Trump in light of the bible and that's what I've come up with.
>>
Fitting music for times to come.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8K0sW8GX-4
>>
File: 1462914307150.png (845 KB, 1315x998) Image search: [Google]
1462914307150.png
845 KB, 1315x998
>>77787720
>>
>>77787722

If things ever get really bad, remember to keep a record of human events. Fill it with your own knowledge of history. Write down everything useful you know, so humanity doesn't forget too much.
>>
>>77786153
We've all been triggered into a similar mental state by the stimuli we've been exposed to. We know the world isn't the land of sunshine and rainbows we were told it would be.

From the paper here >>77786406

Part of this finding was the fact that presentation
of fearful, mortal salience stimuli to adults had the ability to shift their ideological predisposition towards
Conservatism (Jost, 2006). This ideological shift did not
just render them more Conservative on the issue of threat presented to them. Rather, they espoused more
Conservative ideology on other issues unrelated to the
threat presented.

No contrary stimuli was noted, which would
precipitate a shift from Conservatism towards Liberalism. This raises the question of whether reception and acknowledgment of threat stimuli by Conservatives may yield increased amygdala functionality through stimulation induced development of the structure. It also raises the question of whether such development will, with increasingly repetitive stimuli, exhibit an increase in permanence that is not easily reversed.
>>
One thing in the Mouse Utopia video sticks out to me, and that's how in the second experiment, mothers seemed to care less about their children as the population grew.

You see, in times of turmoil, with regional examples being instances such as Hurricane Katrina or the California drought and national examples such as WWII, people seem to be more alert to danger. Perhaps then, they are more attentive to the well-being of their society's children, as they are the ones who will help to "rebuild" and "protect the future." When we don't have any major issues, there isn't as strong a sense of urgency in the society to protect the youth, and this neglect is very apparent in society.

To make it a bit clearer, look at it like this: The massive babyboom after WWII could've been just the men coming home after the war and immediately settling down to start families, but there was also probably a subconscious urge to create a new generation, a sense of "stability" in-case of the repeat of a massive, world-threatening cataclysm such as WWII. The baby-boomer generation grew up with the Cold War, but that was more of a psychological panic instead of a genuine disaster. Because such a genuine disaster was avoided, the baby-boomers were lulled into a false sense of security, in which they proceeded to adopt a less urgent, more self-centered outlook on life simply because there was no real experience or firsthand memory experience of actual destruction. Multiple sexual partners, premarital sex, and divorce became acceptable because there was no clear, external threat to the stability of society. Instead, society is rotting from within because of no "need" for the importance of the family, because people now think it'll "turn out okay no matter what."

You know what they say about the greatest trick the devil ever pulled.
>>
File: threads.webm (3 MB, 1200x912) Image search: [Google]
threads.webm
3 MB, 1200x912
Thread reminder to watch Threads
https://vimeo.com/18781528
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 600x549
>>77785478
Fug, Canada day is July 1st. We have a lot of fireworks and stuff too.
>>
>>77788054
>world suffers catastrophic fallout in 2020
>300 years later
>archaeologist has found an iPhone in rubble
>is able to restore iPhone
>finds images of African Americans wearing Egyptian jewelry
>"Great Scott.....They were kings and shit."
>>
>>77781863
>She gave all that up just for a chance to make a little more money that the resort brings knowing she has to compete with the other natives for a job. She eventually went back to her small farm where she was happier.
This is really a critical point. So many people in the modern world fall into this trap. It's not surprising, since the mass media and culture brainwash you from a very young age into believing you have to make lots of money in order to be happy. It even affects people who are already very well-off. Very few are ever satisfied.
>>
>>77786976
2spooky4me
>>
When you're measuring radioactivity with a Geiger counter there's background radiation crackles and as you move it closer to the radioactive material the cracks get more frequent and louder and violent until it's just harsh white noise being pummelled out, the audible equivalent of white heat where matter breaks down and explodes from a singularity. That is what is happening with these news events, they're leading up to a cataclysm, you can feel people crying out for war. They don't trust their leaders anymore and they want to reclaim their future in blood.

The order is unquestionably breaking down. I feel it too OP. The eeriness is due to the fact that the people on stage are still reading out their lines but nobody in the audience believes them anymore, they're far more interested in the fact that the hall is about to erupt into a riot. They tell us Islam is no threat as it rapes our children into submission. They make excuses for their replacement of us. The car is truly on fire and there's no driver at the wheel.

our collective societies are currently with our eyes closed trying to wish it will go away, but every week a new atrocity unfolds, another story proves what a sick joke everything has become and yet nobody anywhere seems to have the will to fight against it.
>>
>>77780114
>>77781689

Nick Land calls it Hyperstition. A superstitious belief is something that is held but not true. A hyperstition is a belief that by virtue of it being believed makes it become true.
>>
>>77788888
holy kek
trump 2016 confirmed
>>
>>77788888
Quints do not lie
>>
>>77788990
nice didgis
>>
File: alecks.jpg (25 KB, 368x309) Image search: [Google]
alecks.jpg
25 KB, 368x309
>>77776345
What the fuck is this shit?

Since when has /pol/ been a harbor for doomsday nutjobs?

No. We have enough shitty generals all ready, we dont need any more of this hippy dippy doo bullshit.

Mods?

Reported.
>>
>>77788888
It's like that thing in Supernatural
>>
>>77788984
>>77788990
please dont, not in this thread
>>
>>77776345
In the forge of Kek's mind

The memes of our future

The law of time

Will always arise
>>
>>77789036
Do not sully our image in the divine presence of Kek. His word is Truth.
>>
>>77789036
yea generals are a cancer that reddit shills love

don't let them propagate
>>
>>77782245
There's hasn't really been much actual progress, except in the science and technology fields. But those are the easy parts. The human animal itself hasn't changed much. He still carries the same old burdens of ego, anger, fear, etc.
>>
>>77789036
the mods are dead dude

they're dead

they died

it
s

ha
pp
en
ing
>>
>>77789126
Repent, knave.

Kek's whispers grow ever louder.

He humbles the most proud.
>>
>>77789171
oh holy shit they actually trimmed some of the trash out of this thread

Thanks based mods!
>>
>>77788888
Reminder that Nick Land is a former accelerationist Marxist and his neoreaction are all part of a larger dialectic trap. I doubt many left here have fallen for it, but in case you have, I'd recommend checking out the link below.

https://archive.is/EyA3N
>>
I just bought a bb gun only to scare the pussy liberals in my state,
honestly I am not prepared to die in the next great Happening
>>
WE'VE BROKEN THE CONDITIONINGGGGGG
>>
>>77779721
After rewatching this I have to reiterate that it's really, really good and should probably be a link in the nightly ZHG thread. Yes it's long as fuck, but it really lays things out in a clear and logical way
>>
>>77777777
>>
>>77789036
this thread is about metapolitics and the general direction society is being taken.
its more relevant than anything else on the board.
1 post by this user.
>>
>>77789357

and what trap would that be?

is this like saying "remember guys Trump used to be a Democrat, so you should distrust everything he says" ?
>>
File: 1454315868300.jpg (64 KB, 800x565) Image search: [Google]
1454315868300.jpg
64 KB, 800x565
>>77776345
Soon my ally, soon.
>>
>>77777142

After the Brexit Assassination, I'm worried /x/ is leaking into the real world.
>>
>>77789513
No, it's like saying he's both a Marxist and a neoreactionary whenever it is convenient who is setting up an antithesis to his thesis so that whichever wins, the thesis or antithesis, he will come out on top in the synthesis.
>>
Also - This years Bilderberg meeting has "The Precariat" listed as one of the topics.

Get ready NEETS, they're coming for you.
>>
>>77789799

sounds to me like you don't really understand why you oppose him yourself. but i guess if i quote a guy that means i'm also endorsing everything he's ever said, right
>>
>>77789811

universal basic waifu here we come
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 1200x1417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 1200x1417
>>77776345
Yeah, ive had the same anxious-like feeling since February. Also ive been obsessed with working out/training for the last few months without a real goal or reason other than the feeling something BIG is about to happen.
Strange tho desu senpai
>>
File: Screenshot_20160619-175519.png (411 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160619-175519.png
411 KB, 1440x2560
>>
>>77789811
holy shit.. I was unaware of that
>>
>>77789968

More likely a liquidation camp.
>>
>>77788210
Most haunting movie I've ever seen. Something about nuclear war goes beyond the rest of my desensitization.

Threads, Come and See, and Fail-Safe all had that effect on me
>>
>>77790057

I don't like that I knew about this before I found out Bilderberg was talking about it.
>>
>>77790073

put on this nice oculus rift helmet now goyim

there's a heavenly rainbow waiting for you on the other side

>really?

yes, goyim. put it on.

>puts it on

>anton chigurh bolt pistol fired clean through skull
>>
>>77789949
No, I was addressing NRx people, not necessarily you. Not everything he says is wrong. I oppose him for the reasons I linked.
>>
>>77789362
What makes you think you have a choice?
>>
>>77790189

I am NRx though and we all have different opinions about things. that link is a bunch of literal /x/ tier basement autists looking for reasons to "take down" big names, its the equivalent of a Habbo raid and has zero argumentative content beyond paranoid accusations and misreadings because the idea of someone having a different opinion is scary to them
>>
If you guys want to secure a spot for the upcoming fall of civilisation, I'd really encourage you to join us at /Namibia/

My country is going to shit, Europe is getting set for race war with the Muslims and something catastrophic will occur in America.

I've been feel uneasy for a while, things just seem so polarised.

I don't want this to be our final chapter if this is destined to be a cataclysmic event.

There's a currency bubble about to burst, China's economy is slowing down, Russia is buckling.

Be it total conventional WW3 or nuclear exchange, you don't want to be anywhere near cities.

We can survive this.

If you wanna join, there's a link in the description.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1f4sl77B38
>>
>>77787535
This shit is full on
>>
>>77790748
"but what if I'm a quarter-gook but still support your movement, can I come"?
>>
File: image.png (867 KB, 1264x1460) Image search: [Google]
image.png
867 KB, 1264x1460
We are living in the equivalent of the late days of the Roman Empire. Social degeneracy, economic stagnancy, and the recent migrant crisis is merely going to exacerbate the decline. No one can stop what we are heading towards. I call it civilizational entropy, basically the idea that every civilization rises and falls in a cycle, with similar circumstances related to its rise and fall.

The powers at be, or Jewish globalists, are probably trying to avoid this. They are openly making their moves and are likely planning something big. I obviously can't do anything, I'm just another cog in the machine, but I'm not bothered by it....
>>
>>77790841
Quarter is fine.
>>
>>77790906
Let's start pushing some boundaries here, Hendrik. Half.
>>
>>77790073
Free female hormones and dragon dildos for everyone.
>>
>>77790948
No.
>>
>>77776345
Trump is Jesus
>>
>>77790991
Good. I'm just curious about the boundaries, since so far from what I've seen there's nothing 100% concrete. Thank you, feel free to post in any of these threads about your movement
>>
>>77790988
dubs of truth; that's the soft liquidation being pushed on us, not reproducing for whatever reason

And it's happening all around us right now in Western society
>>
Although it depends. If you're skills are nothing but labour, then quarter is too much.
>>
>>77791083
Then what skills are acceptable?
>>
>>77791058
We review each application individually.
>>
>>77791083

I'm interested in this. I'm an aspiring genetic engineer and will help you make a race of super Aryans as long as you change the language to adunaic and the name of this country to "Remnants of Numenor".
>>
>>77791131
We'll have to review. We as moderators vote.
>>
>>77790988
things feel good in your butt when you're on female hormones
>>
File: skills.jpg (181 KB, 752x1063) Image search: [Google]
skills.jpg
181 KB, 752x1063
>>77791131
nunchuck skills
bow-hunting skills
computer hacking skills
>>
Where do I go to read more about current events analysis?

The news sites and such only scratch the surface
>>
>>77791214
Sorry, we aren't open to 3rd generation Arabs, leaf.
>>
>>77790374
Those "/x/ tier basement autists" are the ones who've been running this whole show we've been watching for the past few years.

All reasons why I oppose him are in that thread, but I will post them here because you lack the ability to read.

1. Moldbug and NRx people do not oppose Jews
If you've lurked /pol/ for any reasonable amount of time you should know why the Jews are subversive, if you're still not convinced, read Culture of Critique.

2. NRx is literally the ideological form of cuckholding. Pic is tangentially related. I can elaborate more, but I'll just quote one of the posts. "In truth NRx is full of middle-class people who don't understand the efficacy of, and aristocratic imperative behind, the 'Cathedral' system they claim to want to overthrow. They are people with no experience or sense of what it means to rule, or of how aristocracy thinks. Yet they claim, in an ideological way, to want some kind of aristocracy. It's laughable, because real aristocracy has an absolutely wonderful time today. Their only issue, given that they are not racialists or volkish or bleeding hearts, is that they aren't in power. And, mostly, that they aren't the type of people who could rear up a dynasty on their own."

3. They are materialists. Whether you find this compelling will depend on your metaphysical development and introspection. I cannot convince you on this point, I can only lead you to experiences which will cause you to doubt your current worldview.

Part 1/?
>>
>>77782602
There's no backwards or forwards. There are only solutions that work better and worse. What is going to work best at any one moment's knowledge will fluctuate.

Insisting on a linear sense of progress is dangerous. Progress is a semi lattice.
>>
File: usury.png (3 MB, 1469x4950) Image search: [Google]
usury.png
3 MB, 1469x4950
>>77791315
forgot pic
>>
Again, link is in description.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1f4sl77B38
>>
>>77776499
>mouse utopia experiment
This is one of the most terrifying videos on the internet
>>
>>77782602
I feel/hope that after the coming catastrophe, this is the way humanity will head.

Either that or we'll all just be dead.
>>
>>77791222
Then I'll give you an example, since you're someone who votes I'm assuming.

Four applicants apply to join, all of them being about a quarter Asian, the rest white.

>One has formal skills in Engineering
>One has formal skills in Botany
>One has formal skills in Video Production
>One has no formal skills, but is in top shape and willing to work for the rest of the herd

Who gets in?
>>
>>77790171
i like how the suicide drug (quietus) in "children of men" became a real drug just a few years later for headaches or something... i think those are the real ethnic weapons, behavioral modifications of targets and those around them, genetic weapons in crops to trigger certain recessive populations weaker traits to manifest through "genetic switches"...energy weapons are also used to smaller lrads... some for scanning for weapons being misused/overused to irradiate troublesome citizens without leaving any trace of radioactivity...just like an xray.
>>
>>77791466
Probably wifi too. All those waves blasting thru our brains
>>
>>77788140

A sciency way to say there is no going back once redpilled
>>
>>77787535
jezus..
>>
>>77791353
Has anything started yet?
What's the climate like?
Can I own firearms?

I'm a very skilled mechanic and am an apprentice locksmith, 100% white, would I be welcome?
>>
>>77791315

Saying we don't oppose Jews because we focus more on progressivism is like saying you don't oppose progressivism just because you're more focussed on Jews.

it's dumb, to put it bluntly. we've all fucking read Culture of Critique, we all fucking know how degenerate, subversive and dangerous fucking heebs are. Anissimov was basically core fucking NRx and he hates Jews more than anybody I know, he wasn't kicked out over hte JQ either.

the point is that Jews don't explain the 19th century. were Jews behind the French Revolution? Were they behind Rousseau? Did Jews kill Charles I? Were Jews responsible for 1848? Did Jews start the American Civil War? No? I guess it looks like your mega-theory is completely fucking shit at explaining anything pre-1904. What was the reason for the fall of the WASPs in the first place? How come they got so shit tier they couldn't even defend themselves against Jews? What could it be? Hmmm?

>they are materialists

No I'm not.

You don't even fucking know why you oppose us. You're just inventing shit for some reason because you hate reactionaries.
>>
>>77791576
I've seen plenty of people who took the path of the redpill, but turned away from their newfound knowledge because it made them feel better

I wonder if the reverse can happen
>>
>>77786845
And thats why i posted in ZHG come on say it with me
>>
>>77791421
Engineering

Botany doesn't get it, but would if it was more to do with agricultural sciences instead of just studying plant biology.

Next is the top shape,

Last and most likely not being accepted is the vid production guy.
>>
>>77791421
the botanist, then the engineer, then the video producer.
>>
Daily reminder that the anxiety you're feeling is you're innate instinctual ability to sense the coming war.

Prepare yourself, boys. Skulls of the skull throne.
>>
>>77791701
learned helplessness
>>
>>77791765
You aren't part of us.
>>
>>77791765
Ignore the Australian.
>>
>>77776345
A great age is ending.

Another 1000 years of darkness approaches.
>>
>>77791812
no, he's more likely to survive lol
>>
Astrological grand cross on the 20th. Supposedly geared towards enlightenment, revelations, and the piercing of illusions.
Get hype.
>>
>>77791070

Interesting.

But if they're liquidating us, the new Precariart Class in the West, why are the introducing Muzzies and Africans?

In Japan they seem happy to let the now unncessary Freeters die out.

Is it Muh Stormfront, and the idea that replacing a white lower class with an Arab and African lower class is preferable?

That the Afro Arabs will see this as a promotion, unlike whites who are complaining that the eradication of the middle and proletariat class is a demotion?
>>
File: 1465679866498.jpg (126 KB, 500x643) Image search: [Google]
1465679866498.jpg
126 KB, 500x643
>>77786735
I think man at one point knew who his masters were.

Democracy has put them behind a curtain and separated them from any specific people.

>post is 2 hrs old

whatever.
>>
>>77792028
Jews have a serious victim complex.

They're blood sucking parasites.

Now think about it.

Jews always moved to rich civilizations. What civilizations were rich? White ones.

Which civilizations were they kicked out of for subverting their hosts/jewry/etc?

White ones.

Almost every single one.

These disgusting faggots relate more to niggers than they do other whites because they "dindu nuffin" and were "persecuted" by the ebil white man just like niggers.

They have no connection with white civilization except that which is parasitic.
>>
File: Dali_Crucifixion_hypercube.jpg (35 KB, 319x500) Image search: [Google]
Dali_Crucifixion_hypercube.jpg
35 KB, 319x500
>>77792028
If I had to guess I'd say that the whole racemixing thing is more about destroying cultural institutions than anything genetic. Humans are a tribalistic lot, and we have a tendency to want to stick to our kind. There was once a study that said that the more diversity there is in a given area, the less people trust one another.. unfortunately it was so controversial that there were no follow up studies done. I believe this was mentioned in a previous ZHG but I'm unsure.. I didn't look too much into this, but going off of that and the tendency of people to conglomerate with others like them, I'm thinking that local participation in government, neighborliness, all that sort of thing begins to break down.

I really like /pol/ but I think for the most part this board has only taken a partial dose of the redpill on the issue of race. Sure there are (mostly minor) differences between us genetically, but culture is the thing that seperates different groups of people more than anything else.

And there may be a hereditary element of culture as well.. the emerging science of epigenetics indicates that certain hormonal triggers and switches are affected by things like our ancestor's diet before conception, going back at least 3 generations.. in other words, if your grandfather ate a certain way, it may affect how your body metabolizes sugar or something. Add that to the curious questions of where instinct comes from in animals, how for instance a baby monkey raised in captivity has an innate fear of snakes (they do) or why many people have fears of spiders, and it's not entirely inconceivable that the 'collective unconcious' of 'archetypes' described by Jung is in fact a crude genetic memory preserved in epigenetic trigger settings.

I know I'm out pretty far on a limb here, but if you assume the above is true, people of two vastly different cultures having children might be messing with these settings in a way that takes a generation or two to sort out.
>>
>>77791533
phones run on many bands now, some more high energy then others, these bands can be specified.
>>
>>77791812
Okay I've applied mate
>>
>>77792931
Awesome.
>>
>>77791689
The issue is one of genetics/tribalism versus economics. If you believe that tribal/genetic issues are more important, you tend to fall into the National Socialist camp, if economic issues are the cause of our woes, you will fall into the libertarian/NRx camp.

If you recognize how subversive Jews are, then are you part of a group of neoreactionaries that explicitly opposes Jews? Land doesn't, Moldbug is explicitly pro-Jew.

The JQ is one that is important to the future of the white race. If we allow Jews to keep their position within society, we will continue to be subverted.

The issues with democracy occur when societies take in too many people without a common ideology and cultural background linking them.

Hierarchy is natural. It happens because power tends to flow toward power. The only thing that inhibits this process are egalitarian restraints. Moldbug (I assume you agree with him as he's a major figure of the movement, let me know if your beliefs specifically are different) wants unrestrained centralization of power and if anyone pointed out that this tended to lead even more quickly to despotism than the subversion of democracy by money in an Enlightenment republic, he would just wave his hands over the shells and reply that despotism will offer free two day shipping.

>not a materialist
Libertarianism is a materialistic ideology, and most NRx people come from the libertarian crowd, I apologize for assuming you were a materialist. Have you read Fanged Noumena, the metaphysical basis for your ideology then?

Also, you did not respond to my claim that your ideology is cuckholdry. Did you read the picture I linked? And why should we submit to a totalitarian dictatorship? Why would anyone trust any group in this day and age to have absolute power over them with no say in how the system operates?

I do not hate reactionaries, I was one for a brief time and merely see them as misguided.
>>
File: Shills.jpg (1 MB, 2244x2000) Image search: [Google]
Shills.jpg
1 MB, 2244x2000
Reminder
>>
File: 1463340615605.gif (2 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1463340615605.gif
2 MB, 360x240
>>77791421
It depends on what is most in demand, an over abundance of engineers, botanists, or unskilled labors would be the deciding factor. A shortage of any group would cause problems.

Also
>video production
>>
good night sweet thread

hopefully we get a few more of these before the actual Zero Hour rolls in
>>
>>77793319
Had to add that one art Jew into the mix
>>
>>77793219
>If you believe etc.

and is there a group out there which thinks that both are important? oh yeah there is, it's called, fucking NRx. do you really need everybody to agree with you 100% on all issues before you count an ally, is it not enough that we share the same goals and enemies. at *worst* NRx is completely Jew-indifferent. if that is simply intolerable to you then i can't help you.

>democracy

this is literally 20th century leftist masses worshipping totalitarian nonsense and if you truly believe it you are destined for the shredder. "democracy is good if we violently enforce the same ideology at the state level so they all vote the same way!" give me a fucking break. why not just abandon democracy at that point? you already recognise how worthless it is.

>Fanged Noumena

are you serious? that book is a loose collection of Nick's old writings and the guy is a continental hyper-pseud. why would we care unless we were Land devotees which most of us aren't? do you literally believe that FN constitutes anything even remotely close to the NRx canon? NRx is the thing which blossomed out of everyone who read Unqualified Reservations from 2007 onwards. I don't see you guys critiquing Moldbug's Dawkins essay, or his Open Letter. If I did then maybe I would credit you with having some idea of what the fuck you're talking about.

>your ideology is cuckholdry

if being insufficiently as anti-semitic as you renders one a cuckold, then the world would have never gotten to this point.

>totalitarian dictatorship?

I thought that's what you NatSoc faggots were advocating? You still think Democracy is cool and because the only system of governance you propose or believe is valuable is one which derives its legitimacy from the consent of the people, then any government you support is going to need to mass control its subjects brains through deep state conditioning in order to simply keep stable and stay in power. You don't have that problem with monarchy.
>>
>>77792455
no friend you are believing the khazar bignosed kike lie.

Kikes were/are the imperial royalty and infiltrated all other royal families, they also run most corporations, gangs and government agents through various manipulations.

Kikes were/are the the dope pedaling, disease spreading, conqusitador/bolshevik/napoleonic ethnocratic phrenological genocidal sociopaths (cultural supremacism that they suggested to and then blamed on blonde gentiles in ww2) for a millenia, as demanded by the talmud.

Kikes are/were often many sides of the same heavily promoted conflict, this is a provoking "game theory" technique.

Kike khazars ran the slave trade along with hungarian money lenders, british banksters and crypto murrano sephari "triad claw" crypto jews...

Pharacees kikes manufacture ghetto perfidy profits, first from the semites in the temple, now from mexicans in overbuilt McMansions.

Kikes loved punishing semites who disobeyed the order to return to Israel, and they loved blaming blonde, blue eyed gentiles for the rothschild halfbreed rape baby, named hitler (hitler who exhibited "triad claw" genetic inbred defects), and his abuses of the semites

tldr: you are getting setup to blame yourself for kike crimes gentile, or you are the kike spreading disinformation
>>
>>77794138
>is there a group out there which thinks both are important
Obviously both National Socialism and NRx do, autist, but it's which one takes priority.

>democracy
Did I trigger you? Did you even read my post? You didn't respond to my claim that just handing power to a despot is strictly worse than the subversion that occurs under democracy. But you'll justify it because even though now the populace has no say in their government, it will be more efficient. Yay.

>Nick Land is a continental hyper-pseud
Then your ideology is headed in the direction charted by a continental hyper-pseud. That is the metaphysical basis for the ideology. You should understand the metaphysics before you touch the politics, otherwise you do not know where you are being led. If you haven't realized the Theology/Metaphysics > Philosophy > Politics hierarchy yet I can explain, though it should be obvious.

>insufficiently anti-semitic
Again, you did not read my post. It's about handing someone else more power.

>totalitarian dictatorship
The order in which things happen is important. I want a relatively homogenous culture. I also recognize that authoritarian systems are more efficient. An authoritarian system with a homogenous culture is top-tier, but if you get the authoritarian system before the homogenous culture, you're fucked because now you're at the whims of someone you just put in power that you can't trust. My goals are this: Current Liberal Democracy -> Homogenous Democracy -> National Socialism
>>
>>77791689
>>75431006
You have got it backwards, the religion is the cover for the ethnicity (actually a hybrid swarm of several inbred ethnicities with lots of hybridization mixed in from generations of infiltrations and to limp along the defective bloodline), those exhibiting undesired phenotypic physical traits are often called "bastard jews" especially their redheaded halfbreeds or "micheling kinders".

This is the practice of phrenology and human heraldry that they have continuedand popularized for generations.

The modern allusion of this information in articles refers to "long faced" versus "round faced" personality types... kikes write, edit and publish these studies...these are subtle gentile versus kike suggestions, given different names and certified as credible by the zionazi establishment themselves.

What berbers are left in Africa? Jewish berbers only, all other berbers were either physically removed or economically starved out. Ethiopean semites are sterilized in khazar, pharacees, kikel, trAshkeNazi Israel. Semite yemenis are slaughtered by khazar bognosed kike faced Saudi Junni Muzzies. Semite "beni israeli" afghans, that guarded the silk route trade routes for centuries as crypto jew servants were blamed for Saudi 9-11,used as translators by masonic kikes and left for isis/alqueda/saudi terrorists to kill... why are semites being killed by khazars?

Because turkish ashkenazi yiddish hate actual hebrews, because talmud hate torah. Kikes hate other jews having any claim on the land and they hate any proof existing that the ibis headed, big nose, thoth ethnicity of jews were the pharacees, the money lenders who christwas trained by to say "gentiles are less than dogs" and whose tables he turned, the slave owning khazars and the slave trading murranos...as well as the worst dope dealing ghetto manufacturing demon faces ever to walk the planet.
>>
>>77795114
who do you think taught those bignosed saudi muzzies everything they know about crippling empires?

pre jew timeline
-ancient egypt
-sphinx built
-pyramids built
-mummies well preserved
-deathmasks in tombs do not look negroid or ashkenazi

jew timeline
-turkish ashkenazis are genetically proven to have moved south and settle in the Nile delta
-late egyptian pyramids look very different
-mummies are imitated and poorly preserved but given extra gold leaf to cover up low quality workmanship
-hebrews leave pharacees egypt heading northeast towards the oasis ashkenazi genes came from and find an oasis (after many years which is bible talk for a long time)
-hebrews begin a military campaign against the inhabitants of Canann
-hebrews write books about labor in egypt, some interpert this as slavery
-hebrews write that they escaped a hostile egypt and were in no way an invasionary force sent to conquer the oasis of the Canannite Philistine Semite Ethnicities

-israel founded by 12 tribes considering themselves 12 ethnically unique branches of the same cousin marrying cult (this forms a hybrid swarm)
-torah is written and hebrew religion is codified
-pharacees (considered a powerful tribe of the twelve tribes, related to the pharaohs) establish banking in israel and name themselves ashkenazi at some point
-ethiopean hebrew semite tribe moves south, diaspora begins
-greece becomes multicultural democracy
-greek elite becomes very ashkenazi looking
-greek people become very ashkenazi looking
-greece is plagued by infighting and unprofitable wars
-greek tax skyrockets
-greek city states face economic collapse
-rome becomes multicultural republic
-roman elite becomes very ashkenazi looking
------------------------------
>>
>>77795177
-a half roman, half ashkenazi hybrid rape baby named Jesus is taught both talmudic supremacist yiddish beliefs and zoroastrian idealistic beliefs
-jesus begins a monkey see, monkey do wave of prophecied (self fullfilling prophecy at its best?) messiah zeitgeist
-jesus states "gentiles are less than dogs" reflecting his beliefs on the Proto Indo European ethnicities living in northern europe at that time
-gentiles ignore or beg for the blessings of Jesus even as he verbally trespasses against their genetic heritage in a very supremacist way
-jesus criticizes the ashkenazis pharacees perfidy, usury and lethe publically
-jesus faces trial by israel for disruption and is handed over to romans to be executed for his deeds
-solomon consolidates hebrew wealth
-israel and judah divide as god demanded they never do
-hebrews become fully diaspora

-rome conquers most of europe
-christianity is formed by seemingly rebellious (controlled opposition?) forces from within the largest main diaspora tribes
-roman indigenous sabine ethnicity faces dwindling population
-rome begins unpopular provocateured wars, increased taxes to support growing beurocracy
-roundfaced persian ethnicity is subsumed by khazarian arabs spreading and dominating the muslim religion
-rome conquers england
-rome collapses
-roman catholic church submits to all moneyed interests
-holy land is muslimized, the newest coolest abrahamaic religion promoted by ashkenazi diaspora halfbreed messiah marytr extremists
-alexander rides with pharacees who still manage to rule egypt uncontested despite their failing crops and power base
-----------------------------
>>
>>77795214
-khazaria founded after alexander dies suddenly
-pharacees that "surrendered" and joined alexander early in his campaign now rule the 19 Alexandrias he founded across asia minor "useful idiot #1 Alex"
-silk road trade route dominated by "beni israeli" tribal snipers and commandos
-berber diaspora tribe dominates trade in north africa
-sami diaspora tribe rapes reindeer and stigmatizes the label "laplander"
-black irish diaspora tribe presses gorilla warfare and infiltration tactics on local celtic gentiles while supplied on rivers by loose trade routes
-khazarian empire is disbanded, western infiltration seems the goal "go west young man, go west"

-sephardi, murrano, crypto, triad claw tribe moves far to spain, infiltrates royal bloodlines through various methods
-romani shock troops are bullied and shunned and manipulated west ahead of the slums that reject eGypto percieved mental inferiority
-ashkenazi slums, overbreeding and orphans swell the city populations across europe
-rape and bastard children become common problems in previously docile communities across europe

-new world is found publically
-diaspora tribes run the chinese dope trade, the south american sex slaves, the african slave trade
-yiddish talmudic ashkenazi laws and customs become far more common in "jewish" culture
than torah based hebrew beliefs
-the yiddish word jewish is now accepted and used as a self identification by the 12 tribes
-many orphans are called "redheaded bastard jews" and rejected by the jewish community due to their phenotypic physical apperance
-heuganots are driven out of france for their ethnic gentile appearence and reluctance to disband all indigenous custom or beliefs in exchange for catholic ashkenazi/sephardi dominated buttfucking cult of repression and denial
-------------------------------
>>
>>77795243
-many other smaller indigenous gentile ethnioreligious and cultural groups are genocided effectively both before and after the heuganots...mostly by hostile waves of invasionary forces coupled by subversive invasionary traitors acting as sleeper cells.
-gentile ethnicities, religions, cultures that were genocided in europe have no museum. we will never know the benefits of their wisdom or their genetic immunological diversity.
-ashkenazi napoleon rapes and murders his way across europe until reaching his russian imperial cousins

-napoleon declares "all europe jewish" and declares the zionist court should become the official imperial court
-napoleon said too much and is deposed quickly and sent to obscurity
-bolshevik ashkenazis genocide gentiles in eastern europe
-murrano, crypto, triad claw, halfbreed, mischeling, genetic defect, rothschild blooded Hitler agent provocateurs western european gentiles into justifing thier own genocide through public proclamation of an ideology of inbred supremacism.
-phrenology, rocketry and biological warfare innovations developed by both sides of war are stigmatized and monopolized by zionist ashkenazi pharacees who profited greatly as usual
-israels reformation is normalized, all dissent or opposition is demonized
>>
>>77795013

Okay so you seem to think that Nick Land is NRx for some reason. The only good NRx blogger worth his salt going right now is ReactionaryFuture and he is explicitly at war with Nick Land for many of the reasons you are bringing up. well, actually slightly different reasons, but you get the idea.

All NRx is, from Moldbug, is a critique of the ruling ideology of the American governing elite that traces its historical evolution back and explains the reason for its pre-eminence today. it gives a bunch of thought experiments to imagine governance in a different way, or strategies for overcoming the horrible governance of the present world. it was aimed mostly at non-rightists for practical purposes and because most of it is armchair theorising it cooked an explicitly anti-political failsafe into it in order to avoid it attracting various murderers and race war enthusiasts.

You, arriving here years later, having read none of the core sequences and relying on a bunch of garbled nonsense from autists about how it's secretly a pro-Jewish psyop from materialists who want to plug everybody into the kike matrix is barely even worth arguing against.

>authoritarian system with a homogenous culture is top-tier, but if you get the authoritarian system before the homogenous culture, you're fucked because now you're at the whims of someone you just put in power that you can't trust

I completely unequivocally agree with everything here
>>
File: image:13982.png (288 KB, 1205x1551) Image search: [Google]
image:13982.png
288 KB, 1205x1551
To generalize ethnicity to "white", aryan or caucasion, is to say anglo, saxon and ashkeNazi ethnicities are the same... which is exactly how the kikes are trying to frame the debate.

What is "race"?

Is it the same as ethnicity?

Is race a meaningless generalization meant to conceal ethnicity?

Is race the same as the abrahamaic religious catagorizations of human groups? (aka hametic, semetic and japhetic(aryan))

Where do the anglo and saxon ethnicities fit into the aryan theory?

Maybe scientific anthropological catagorizations based in genetics are more accurate?

Racial "purity" is often promoted by those who believe in inbred supremacism, but the purest caucazoids (sardinian ethnicity) look like brown arabs or persians or khazars. The strongest "white", aryan, saxon ethnicities seem to be hybridized with both mongroloid and americoid genetics.

In one direction we have human heraldry and the acceptance that the forbidden science of phrenology may have some merits. In the other direction we have ignorance and manufactured religious divisions that will lead to genetic bottleneck and genetic drift in favor of inbred supremacist cultists.

The system we currently have in place is based around the most inbred ethnicity (bignose khazar kikes) being economically, nepotistically dominant and "hybrid swarm"ing with only their halfbreeds that they recognize as belonging to the phrenological ratfaced ethnic group...in the service of those exhibiting crypto, triad claw, murrano banksters and "liberal interventionists", it seems.

The demonization of hybrid vigor and the radicalization of all indigenous gentile ethnicities are kikpremacist ethnocratic goals. These excuses are manufactured with social engineering, emotional manipulations and agent provocateured with the plan of justifying and normalizing further israelization of America through police state monitoring, fines and fees.
>>
File: image:13981.jpg (38 KB, 749x344) Image search: [Google]
image:13981.jpg
38 KB, 749x344
>>77795946
Diversity is not homogenization. Real diversity to maintain the most beneficial variety of immunities and abilities would be based on animal heraldry genetics to maintain purebred ethnic lines as well as breeding up neosapien hybrids with the best of all traits.
>>
What's going on?
>>
>>77796191
The world is gradually becoming fucked and not many people are realising it
>>
File: image:13990.jpg (1 MB, 2508x1504) Image search: [Google]
image:13990.jpg
1 MB, 2508x1504
>>77796143
Some say japanese chinks can never be white...i disagree. "Never be white" now that is incorrect, most "white" caucazoid gentile ethnicities have a little mongoloid or americoid hybridization mixed in. The only "pure" (inbred) caucazoid ethnicity is sardonian and they look like arabs or persians or khazars.

So if we are basing this on anthropology and genetics japs could either be raped by sardonians for about five generations? Or they could continue to be raped and economically oppressed and bred out by bignosed neoliberal, kikel perfidy promoting, zionazi human experimentors. By letting those negroid and australiod nigger genes that the kike, cousin fucking, inbred supremacist, defective cultist carry in their hyperaggressive, ratfaced, perverted blood the japs might wind up looking like dotheaded niggers from india.
>>
>>77796250
Oh that's old news, I thought there was another bomb thread or something along those lines
>>
>>77795453
Again, Nick Land laid out the metaphysics behind NRx, any political squabblings people have will have to either consciously or unconsciously accept his axioms to fit the NRx mold, otherwise it will have to form a breakoff ideology. That's why I suggest understanding Land's metaphysics, so you know the paradigm you're working within.

My claim regarding Moldbug's historical evolution is this: Progressivism did some good things. It tore down bad leaders and made the power distribution less feudal and more equitable, with citizens being armed to oppose the power of standing armies. It lead to freer speech. It lead to mass education, whereas before only the elites could afford education. In your revulsion against our current progressive dystopia, do not throw the baby out with the bathwater, these advances were hard-fought.

The ideology seems to be aimed at libertarians, and liberals to a lesser extent imo. Formalism, the system Moldbug deals with, is all about delineating property rights, right? It's been a while since I went through it, but it seemed like it was just monarchy with a special patina. I could never just give someone power over me if I had no recourse against them or they weren't trying to serve my group. I read through much of it, though admittedly I don't remember a lot, but it seemed that it's basically neofeudalism.
>>
>>77788210
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085404/

The American version called The Day After is breddy gud also
>>
>>77797361
bit too hollywood for my taste and they kind of got their messages crossed between
>OH GOD WE'RE SCREWED
and
>h-heh i-its o-okay we will e-endure
>>
>>77796932

To reiterate: Nick Land is not NRx. I can't really be any clearer than that.

Also, try not to counter-signal against liberalism when in the previous paragraph you're going full-Rousseau and praising free speech, mass education and power dispersal.
>>
>>77797483
He may or may not be NRx, but his metaphysical ideas are still the basis of the ideology.

I think liberals got some things right, I'm not afraid to admit that. I still disagree with their views on race, genetics, culture, and the value of equality.

Anyway, good discussion, I'll be heading to sleep bongbro
>>
>>77780254
Really? Lemme check.
>>77777777
>>
>>77797919
>his metaphysical ideas are still the basis of the ideology

No they aren't. You can rage against Land all you want, but don't claim his brand of raceless techno-sperg accelerated capitalism is NRx, because it isn't.

also i agree, night m8
>>
>>77776345
Wouldnt say im scared but i know what u mean.
However im not sure everything will collapse at once or if its going to be a slow decline of mankind that no one will notice before its too late.
>>
>>77797439
The contrast between the happy americana way of life (protected by nukes ironically) and the misguided hope at the end was a powerful message.

But you're right with the hollywood angle. It is, in some ways, a happy ending like all hollywood drivel.
>>
File: AjOkvPK.png (252 KB, 783x849) Image search: [Google]
AjOkvPK.png
252 KB, 783x849
>>77776345
Can't we fight back? Lets get our guns boys! I SMELL A REVOLUTION COMING! I WILL NOT GO GENTLE INTO THE GOOD NIGHT! LET'S START A NEW AMERICA!
>>
I've been lurking these last few /zhg/ threads. Thanks for posting them, OP.
>>
This is still alive? Very nice.
>>
>>77796384
nah. Just entropy.
>>
File: 1431656312709.png (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1431656312709.png
41 KB, 600x600
>>77800979
its a shame more people don't read them
Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.