[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legendary North Dakota
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 18
Welcome to North Dakota, where legends are born. We invite you to channel your inner explorer and experience all there is to see and do in our great state; from outdoor activities to history and culture; from birding to biking. Let us show you our exciting attractions, special events and luxury accommodations.
>>
File: duhamel_0.jpg (139 KB, 1000x609) Image search: [Google]
duhamel_0.jpg
139 KB, 1000x609
With amazing hunting and fishing any outdoors man would love visiting legendary North Dakota!
>>
>>77775600
>Phil Jackson.

>??
?

who else.
>>
File: north-dakota-bismarck.jpg (89 KB, 630x416) Image search: [Google]
north-dakota-bismarck.jpg
89 KB, 630x416
>>77775839
While your visiting this legendary state, you must stop in our capital Bismark! Visit our vast parks and our bumping night life. Who knows you might just meat the one!
>>
Guys. I think there's something happening in North Dakota.

I'm scared.
>>
>>77776123
Did someone say meat? Well in North Dakota we have some of the freshest and tastiest buffalo meat in the continental United States.
>>
>>77775600
THERE IS NOTHING IN NORTH DAKOTA. DO NOT COME TO NORTH DAKOTA. YOU WILL DIE IF YOU GO TO NORTH DAKOTA. IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. STAY AWAY FROM NORTH DAKOTA.
>>
>>77776359
A lot of things are happening in North Dakota. That's why you should visit/
>>
both dakotas are shitholes.
>>
>>77776812
No. Nothing iß happening in North Dakota. Do not come to North Dakota. North Dakota is a pestilence on the face of this great Earth. Go somewhere that isn't in North Dakota. You would have more fun that way.
>>
Do you love Indians?! I know I do and so should you, North Dakota has some of the most authentic Indian village reproductions in the world. And no not the poo in the loo Indians either!
We here in legendary North Dakota highly recommend visiting the Knife River Indian Villages National Historic Site when you plan your road trip to legendary North Dakota. I promise you there are people in this legendary state!
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 630x1200
>yfw you will never start a white supremacist town.
>>
>>77775853
Roger Maris
Lawrence Welk
Josh Duhamel
A couple of other pro baseball players
Carson Wentz
>>
>>77777550
NO. DO NOT COME TO NORTH DAKOTA.
>>
>>77775853
Roger Maris
Lawrence Welk
Josh Duhamel
A couple of other pro baseball players
Carson Wentz
Phil Hansen - former NFL player
Blue Cheer - 60's psychadelic rock band
>>
>>77775600
Do you like art? because here in legendary North Dakota not only do we have an art museum but a Plains Indian art museum at that! You cannot find anything like this in silly South Dakota or anywhere else in the United States. If you call yourself one who is into Indians and art this is a must see. I promise you North Dakota is safe! And Fargo is real! Just come visit Fargo and our Plains Indian art museum and find out!
>>
>>77777698
wow. that documentary ruined this guy and his freedom of expression within just 3 years of him starting it.

wtf, America?
>>
How many of you love Scandinavian culture? How about Scandinavian architecture?! Well if you're like me you would absolutely love The Scandinavian Heritage Park located in Minot, North Dakota. I mean look at this magnificent creation. I pilgrimage to this site four times a year just to be under it's shadow once again. Powerful!
>>
CRAWLING INNN MYYY SKINNN
>>
>>77779517
They were "patrolling" the streets of this, almost entirely white, small town, with shotguns. It was a clown show. I swear people like him must be funded by jews.

>>77779577
Why are you posting this? Is something going to happen here?
>>
>>77776594
>>77777200
>>77779129

Sounds like someone from South Dakota
>>
South Dakotafag here. North Dakota fucking sucks.
>>
Have you ever wanted to stand next to a buffalo bigger then a city bus?! I know I do! Only in legendary North Dakota will you find such a treat. This magnificent creature is even free to take photos with. You will only find something like this in this legendary and totally safe and happy state.
>>
>>77779834
>classic dakota beef at play
>>
>>77779834
>muh black hills
>muh mount rushmore

>>77779577
Really though, some guy last fall mentioned something about Fargo being a potential illuminati site when shit goes down. It was cryptic.
>>
South Dakota department of tourism please go. >>reddit is filled with people who would be happy to spend tons of money going to the middle of nowhere. Maybe shill there for the real bucks
>>
>>77779899
Oh man! If you were not a fan of giant sculptures of animals already, you will be once you witness only in legendary North Dakota this family of pheasants! Look how pleasant! North Dakota you out do yourself...
>>
>>77779900
The South Dakota tourism board would love to promote our wonderful resource of bison meat. Come to Custer State Park this fall to see the buffalo round up! Great Faces, Great Places, South Dakota.
>>
>>77775600
Serious question: Is ND home of the White man?
>>
File: 101126704_w_0.jpg (35 KB, 435x435) Image search: [Google]
101126704_w_0.jpg
35 KB, 435x435
>>77780122
Wow, just wow. Have any of you visited Theodore Roosevelt National Park. It must be the most beautiful National Park in the nation! Theodore Roosevelt once said about this legendary state " a world of beauty and color and limitless space." Man was he right, I never want to leave this state! I bet South Dakota is jealous no famous president ever said anything as nice about them! hehe.
>>
I almost moved to North Dakota for oil work

Thats all I know. I don't know what these threads are happening for
>>
Alaska here,

You have no outdoors. Go away.
>>
>>77780560
Another fun fact brought to you by the South Dakota Tourism Board; Calvin Coolidge had his summer residence during his presidency in Custer State Park. South Dakota, where our presidential history comes alive.
>>
>>77780350
What a silly question, of course North Dakota has people occupying it! It is clearly not dangerous, or a terrible place to live. If I might say so myself it is quite comfy! Nothing is more beautiful then our winters, they just make you want cuddle with your honey under a thick comforter next to a roaring fire. Can you say romantic! Gee willikers, I am just getting all tingly thinking about it.
>>
>>77779797
yeah, the things the Wikipedia article on him seemed too garrish, but even then that was still a fundamental right.

and they said he bought 12 plots of land, built houses on them.... where was all this money coming from?

seems fishy, all of it.
>>
>>77775853

Ulillillia
>>
File: 1459738952832.jpg (25 KB, 480x433) Image search: [Google]
1459738952832.jpg
25 KB, 480x433
>>77775600
THIS IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT I WANTED
>>
>>77779797
Minot is a land if nukes. Google it .
Spooped.
>>
>>77781827
Yeah, that's pretty well known here. We were a big target in the Cold War.
>>
File: 101859176_w_0.jpg (25 KB, 435x283) Image search: [Google]
101859176_w_0.jpg
25 KB, 435x283
>>77780560
If you are a fan of good ol' Teddy, you absolutely must visit the Medora Musical! A legendary North Dakota original, unlike no other. The two-hour Medora Musical raucously relives Teddy Roosevelt's cowboy days (this is no dry history lesson). The outdoor show features singing, dancing, live animals and fireworks, all against a stunning badlands backdrop. You'll come away tapping your toes.
Just a must see like no other and only a short distance away from the great views and sights of Theodore Roosevelt National Park!
I just cannot believe North Dakota can be this awesome, can you?!
>>
HIDE N DAK POSTS

SAGE N DAK POSTS

REPORT N DAK POSTS
>>
>>77779577
This is actually bad ass. I wish there was stuff like this on the west coast
>>
File: 165146541651.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
165146541651.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>77776123
>might just meat the one

get fucked, retard
>>
File: ImageServeServlet.jpg (43 KB, 202x161) Image search: [Google]
ImageServeServlet.jpg
43 KB, 202x161
North Dakota, the greatest state in the union.

Death to the non-believers! Death to South Dakota, the white race will rise again and North Dakota will be the place it begins. Let the blood for the non-believers flow through our pristine valleys.

2 7 1 0 4 8 2 7 1 8 2 0 1 9 2

Do not forgot who made you!

-North Dakota Tourism board
>>
File: 1449280190154.jpg (11 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
1449280190154.jpg
11 KB, 284x177
>>77782287
>weeb
>leaf
It's time to visit North Dakota senpai.
>>
>>77777188
>>77777777
>>
I live in Minneapolis, I am thinking of moving to one of the Dakotas.

>people say there's nothing there
sounds great.
>>
>>77782417
I like you.

>Makes me want to visit north dakota
>>
>>77782417
Wait. What do those numbers mean?
>>
>>77775600
now this thread? that's it, looking for a job in ND and moving there as soon as possible
>>
>>77782417
HA, not white for long. Fargo's getting a big vibrant h1-b dick.
>>
>>77783216
http://www.renewoureconomy.org/home/gateways-for-growth-challenge/
>>
>>77783259
Other thread was deleted after this was posted.

>There was this one thing about a Soros funded group called like Partnership for a New American Economy. Rupert Murdoch, Bloomberg, Julian Castro, the Disney CEO, Boeing's CEO, and Bob Marriot are on the Board. They're telling us we need to upgrade our skills to the future economy. Fargo is on the list of cities to get enriched with third worlders who will do just that. They're planning ad campaigns for inclusiveness. One newsguy talked about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAeAbX4RLns
http://www.renewoureconomy.org/about/
>>
File: 36281128.jpg (68 KB, 400x405) Image search: [Google]
36281128.jpg
68 KB, 400x405
>>77775600
I see now that the oil boom there has slowed and you no longer have all the oil field workers to rape blind you are desperate for money. What's wrong? Can't get 2000 a month for an RV spot any more? Can't charge 4000 a month for a hotel room? Are your strippers out of work since we left? Can't sell bags of ice for $8 ?

Fuck you, I hope you starve to death.
>>
>>77780892
>It is clearly not dangerous, or a terrible place to live.

It's an absolute shit hole where everything is overpriced because of oil field fracking work. The place has been over run by Mexicans and drug dealers looking to cash in. The male to female ratio is about 20 to 1. I lived there for 2 years I will never go back. My wife wouldn't go to the laundromat without me or without carrying her gun.
>>
>>77775600
ILL HAVE WHAT THEYRE HAVING! ;]
>>
>>77786184
Gotta love how they threw in the multicultural angle though. They just fucking had to.
>>
nd native here, we dont want anyone, oil ruined our state.. fuck frakkin
>>
>>77785205
>>77785875

>Based north dakotans done some cash on temporary golddigers
>something bad

And I believe most of them not giving a fuck about shale boom, that just happen you, carpetbaggers, not ssen them. And what is it now? Boom is over, dust settled down? I`m gonna look for job (legaly, kek) in neartheborder area, is it real now?

I`m stuned with ability to build businesses in a middle of nowhere - there plastic factory in Neche, couch manufacturing in Pembina. Not ND, but Digi-Key in Thief River Falls having 3000+ jobs in 8000 populated town. Whow? And why???
>>
>>77787919
There are a some farm equipment manufacturing places too, and a snowmobile factory in MN.
>>
>>77775600
shilling at it's finest

But seriously you'd have to kill me and purify my body to take my body back to north dakota otherwise my corpse will come back to life and try to escape
>>
>>77775600
Drinks.
Dinner.
Fat Chicks.

Arrive a guest.
Leave with genital rot.

North Dakota
Where you'll be bored enough to consider it
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.