[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's a leftist nigger. I fucking told you goddamn faggots.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: yourebeingconned.png (426 KB, 590x749) Image search: [Google]
yourebeingconned.png
426 KB, 590x749
He's a leftist nigger. I fucking told you goddamn faggots.
>>
>don't associate with snackbars
>keep gun
>profit

is this too hard to understand, abu?
>>
>>77773247
delet this
>>
>>77773493
You don't understand the creeping definition of who is on a watchlist.
>don't like someone
>put them on the watchlist
>no guns
>this is how guns are stripped
Stupid leaf fag
>>
File: 1454032590069.jpg (107 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
1454032590069.jpg
107 KB, 500x447
>>77773946

There's quite a few of us who agree. There's no constitutional argument to be made in favor.
>>
>>77773247
Oh so you're the faggot who thinks sand niggers should be able to get guns. Fuck off achmed
>>
>>77773247
>>77773946
yes we get it, no one wants anymore encroachment on your liberties, but as far as any of the other candidates are concerned I'll take trump over hillary crapton

fuck that bitch, just fight this shit later after the election is over. FOCUS.
>>
I agree with Trump on this. Weak shitposting OP.
>>
>>77773247
I disagree with this but if it helps him get elected and build the fucking wall then I'm all for it.
>>
Terrorism is worse than being a generic felon anyway. I approve of this.
>>
>>77773946
>I want Muslims to buy guns
>>
>>77773247
Compared to the woman he's up against
>Everyone except my personal security team should be barred from gun purchases
>>
what if people on the terror watch list dont know they are on the terror watch list
>>
>>77775294
go take your divisive shit to the simpleminded fucks on reddit, our goal is trump and your shit wont fly here
>>
>he makes a speech
>congress tells him no
>country moves on

now imagine what it would be like with hillary
>>
>>77773493
s givlomh ;rsg
>>
>>77773247
Donald Trump can and will save the white race. Believe me.
>>
DAILY REMINDER ANYBODY CAN BE ADDED TO THE TERROR WATCH LIST FOR ANY REASON

THIS IS A RUSE TO MAKE ANYBODY A "THREAT" AND TAKE THEIR WEAPONS
>>
File: alternate.ross.fasces.jpg (134 KB, 1000x526) Image search: [Google]
alternate.ross.fasces.jpg
134 KB, 1000x526
Soon Trump will be God Emperor and none of this will matter.
>>
>>77773247
Reminder that Hitler did the same thing
>expand gun rights, except for the people who are on the jew watch list
>makes germany great again
Trump is literally Hitler, and technically so is Obama, but that's just a minor detail
>>
You guys don't get it at all. If they pass that, then the critera for being added to the terror watch list is going to become even broader

If they get what they want posting here will definitely be one of the things that gets you added to that list
>>
Kek. The TIDF is out in full force tonight.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-19-15-12-19.png (243 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-19-15-12-19.png
243 KB, 720x1280
>>77773247
HE IS GONNA WIN BOYS
>>
Everyone who uses this site will no longer be able to buy guns
>>
I don't want to terror watch. I want to happy watch.
>>
Fuck that. I am not voting because of this. I've supported him since the beginning, since before all of you faggots, I am fucking done.

And I don't give a shit if they let people "amend" wrongly added names. The whole concept of that just proves that it's a violation of due process. You are giving precedence for the government to point to when they want to classify people as guilty, strip them of their rights, and force them to prove their innocence to the state.

Do you not get how big of a fucking deal that is, to give state the ability to force you to prove your innocence? What is the limit to the kind of machinations they will pull out of their ass in the future to strip people of the entire concept of absolute rights in the name of "sensibility," or "common sense," "safety," or some other subjective fluff word? Everyone should be calling his campaign demanding him to recant.

This will open pandora's box for future generations. Your grandkids won't know the concept of an "absolute right." They will just have a little checklist of government given privileges.
>>
>>77775294
I can gaurentee you that you are currently on the watch list.

A majority of the American population currently is.
>>
If they get this passed then people will just break the law lol.

Buying a gun illegally will be just like buying a marijuana.
>>
File: gtex63p.png (78 KB, 1241x183) Image search: [Google]
gtex63p.png
78 KB, 1241x183
>>77773247
You better watch out OP. Trumps coming for you.
>>
>>77774602
what constitutional argument can be made in favor of not allowing felons to own guns?
>>
>>77780000
Nice digits.
>>
File: 1456977188668.jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
1456977188668.jpg
27 KB, 508x524
>People Terror Watchlist
>>
>>77780155
People on the terror watchlist aren't felons (yet).
>>
The no fly list is for foreigners that cant be tried in American courts
>>
>>77780000
great, but guess what, so will hillary and much worse when she stacks the suprememe court to SJW levels of fuckery

Trump is the only solution
>>
>>77780000
Nice quads.

Anyway, fucko, in case you haven't noticed: There are hordes of Muslims invading Europe and North America right now. Why do you want suspected Jihadists to have unfettered access to powerful American armaments? It's not a perfect solution, but it's the best compromise until we figure out how to deal with these subhuman scum. You can relax now, Joe.
>>
File: marx_gun_control.jpg (54 KB, 449x491) Image search: [Google]
marx_gun_control.jpg
54 KB, 449x491
>thinking leftists are against guns

When will this meme end?
>>
>>77773493
It's not that simple. Trump would be setting a precedent for future Democratic leaders to potentially abuse it.

The conditions for being put on these watch-lists are so intentionally vague that virtually anyone and everyone could be placed upon them for any reason at all.
>>
>>77780000
this is the worst thing you can do imo

if you dont vote for trump or somebody else hillary will win and what she will do will be way worse than what trump will do
>>
>>77780517
:^)
>>
>>77780000
This is true and you fuckers outta listen up
>>
>>77773247
literally the same position as the NRA, fucktard.
>>
This is bad, seeing as how the DHS earnestly believes that "right wing terrorism" is the biggest threat.
>>
>>77780000
Fucking checked dood
>>
>>77780454
Lesser of the two evils =/= solution
>>
>>77773247
>Trump begrudgingly enacts terror watch list gun control
>Appoints 4 pro-gun justices
>Justices rule terror watch list gun control unconstitutional
t. Critical Thinking
>>
>>77773247
thats it, i'm now a #HillaryShillary
>>
>>77780849
You sly cunt m8
>>
>>77773247
>allowing dune coons who hate this country to get guns
And he wants to keep America white. That's what's most worth CONSERVING. That's literally the only policy that matters, because without that, there will be nothing.
>>
>>77773247
This is the same position that the NRA has.
>>
>>77780723
when did the NRA become infallible?
>>
Say good bye to due process. Fuck this.
>>
Jesus christ none of you fucking get it

He's not supporting some blacklist. He's twisting the knife in the Obama administration.

Omar was on the goddamn watch list. The Feds knew he bought firearms for the explicit purpose of murder. Orders from above said not to pay closer attention to him.

Trump isn't trying to fuck with the second amendment, he's asking
>You knew he had guns
>You knew he wanted to kill
>He was under surveillance
>Why didn't you keep a closer eye on him?
>Why were the explicitly suits told to not keep a closer on him?

Stop sperging out and realize that this is an enormous weapon. This, Shrillary's funding of rebel groups, and Obama's arming of cartels are goddamn boons given to us. Namely, because you can say

>Oh, really? Trust the Federal government to protect us after we've been disarmed? Despite them arming the very people who want to kill us?
>>
>We are happy to meet with Donald Trump. The NRA's position on this issue has not changed. The NRA believes that terrorists should not be allowed to purchase or possess firearms, period. Anyone on a terror watchlist who tries to buy a gun should be thoroughly investigated by the FBI and the sale delayed while the investigation is ongoing. If an investigation uncovers evidence of terrorist activity or involvement, the government should be allowed to immediately go to court, block the sale, and arrest the terrorist. At the same time, due process protections should be put in place that allow law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed. That has been the position of Sen. John Cornyn (R.-Tex.) and a majority of the U.S. Senate. Sadly, President Obama and his allies would prefer to play politics with this issue.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20160615/nra-statement-on-terror-watchlists
>>
File: NO MORE MEMES.jpg (72 KB, 888x499) Image search: [Google]
NO MORE MEMES.jpg
72 KB, 888x499
>>77774602
>>77773946
>>77780000

Anyone who further supports Trump is a liberal cuck.

Trump also said he will "close the internet", and that appeals to the first amendment or freedom of speech is "foolish". All the Trumpettes said it's no big deal because he was only talking about people on a "watchlist".

Do you know who is on a terror watchlist?

All the alt-right, far-right and white supremacy groups.

Now he also wants to take away your 2nd amendment rights.

It's not hard to see where this is going...

>trump says to ban guns and internet sanctuaries for anyone on a terror watchlist
>national security agencies already have alt-right, far right and white supremacy groups on watchlist
>4chan is shut down, because it is a sanctuary for watchlist groups
>no more guns for anyone on these lists
>r.i.p. in peace freedom
>>
Wow, I might just vote for this guy now.
>>
>>77773247
>He's a leftist nigger. I fucking told you goddamn faggots.

are you on a terrorist watch list or something?
>>
>>77773247
Fuck off faggot.

We are happy to meet with Donald Trump. The NRA's position on this issue has not changed. The NRA believes that terrorists should not be allowed to purchase or possess firearms, period. Anyone on a terror watchlist who tries to buy a gun should be thoroughly investigated by the FBI and the sale delayed while the investigation is ongoing. If an investigation uncovers evidence of terrorist activity or involvement, the government should be allowed to immediately go to court, block the sale, and arrest the terrorist. At the same time, due process protections should be put in place that allow law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed. That has been the position of Sen. John Cornyn (R.-Tex.) and a majority of the U.S. Senate. Sadly, President Obama and his allies would prefer to play politics with this issue.

The key sentence here is this:

>At the same time, due process protections should be put in place that allow law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed.

The NRA wants the system reformed. They want terrorists to actually be investigated when they are put on the list, not just thrown on the list and ignored so long as they don't try to board a plane. They want the investigation to have due process, where if evidence is found of terrorism, you go to court and have a trial. If you are wrongfully put on the list, you can also go to court and have your DUE PROCESS as an AMERICAN CITIZEN to be removed from the list. Either way, your right isn't taken away from you without a trial.

Trump will not push for any legislature on gun control without having the NRA's approval. His meeting is to understand what their position is and understand what would be the right course of action to take on this issue. This is how Trump operates. He doesn't pretend to know everything about anything. He gets educated from advisors who know the issues, and then he makes a decision.
>>
>>77781153
You are if you post here
>>
>wants to ban nonwhites from buying guns
>gets called a leftist
?????????
>>
>>77780812
yes it does you fucking leaf
>>
>>77781153
He must be if he wants a gun so bad.
>>
>>77781101
>trump wants to close the internet, he said this vaguely at the earliest point in his campaign
>vs hillary who supports the TPP which will allow companies to secure individual ips and block content they dont like from you

guess which one is worse for you ya fucking mongrel
>>
>>77773247
>lets muzzies buy guns
>lets people who who many other think will shoot innocent civilians buy guns

Honestly if there was a way the government could weed out potential terrorists perfectly I would be 100% for it. As it is its like 5% and I think that's worth it.
>>
>>77780849
Reality:
>Trump believes he's unelectable as is.
>Panders to undecided voters.
>>
>>77781101
Racial supremacist groups are shit anyway. Fuck religious fundamentalists as well - you're just as bad as Muzzies. You deserve to be on a terror watch list if all you talk about is hanging niggers all day.
>>
>>77781222

One day sooner than later 'terrorist' will be defined as a person that speaks out against the government.
So gtfo of here with your weak ass trips.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 550x448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 550x448
I thought we all agreed that DJ says things strategically and his actions will not neccessarily reflect those words. Gitmo is still open for business btw
>>
>>77780027
Hey retard, only around 200 known people are on the watch list.
>>
>TRUMP LIST MAY INTERFERE WITH YOUR GUNS IN THE FUTURE
>YOU STILL HAVE A FIGHTING CHANCE
>FUCK THAT THOUGH QUICKLY VOTE FOR HILARIOUS HILLARY WHO IS GUARANTEED TO TAKE YOUR GUNS AS QUICKLY AS SHE GETS INTO OFFICE.

Yeah fuck off. Regardless who you choose you lose anyway.
>>
>>77781453
Maybe in some insane Stalinist hell imposed by Hilary, but you're out of your damn mind if you think this will happen under the Trump administration.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (207 KB, 631x835) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
207 KB, 631x835
>>
>>77781593
>200 known
well that must be everyone.
>>
>>77773247
he's just saying it to trick leftists into voting for him lol
>>
>everyone posting on 4chan gets put on a watch list
>god emperor bars people on watchlists from purchasing weapons legally

really makes you think
>>
>>77781593
1,877,133 people on the terrorist watch list according to the government.
>>
>implying 'we the people' includes terrorists and traitors
>>
>>77781844
He probably knows people on 4chan are his biggest followers. he wouldn't fuck people over like that.
>>
He's just telling people what they want to hear about fighting terrorism.
>>
File: art of the shill.jpg (34 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
art of the shill.jpg
34 KB, 500x366
>>77773493
>>77774700
>>77774920
>>77775012
>>77775138
>>77775294
>>77775628
>>77779837
>>77781153
>>77780967

You fucking retards are almost more gullible than liberals.

>trump says to ban guns and internet sanctuaries for anyone on a terror watchlist
>national security agencies already have alt-right, far right and white supremacy groups on watchlist
>4chan is shut down, because it is a sanctuary for watchlist groups
>no more guns for anyone on these lists
>r.i.p. in peace freedom

I told you fucks, you just couldn't wait to bend over and grab your ankles for this guy you dumb faggots.
>>
>>77781452
What happened to freedom of speech? You're a short sighted retard.
>>
Remember this moment, lads. Remember where you were the day the GOP crashed into the side of a mountain.
>>
File: 917876.png (287 KB, 600x440) Image search: [Google]
917876.png
287 KB, 600x440
>>77781951
I wonder why he loves the poorly educated, though...mysteries.
>>
>>77781852
And 1,877,132 are Muslims and Steve Hayes from the Weekly Standard

>How many fucking times do we have to hear that retard is on the watch list.
>>
>>77781985
>the day the GOP crashed into the side of a mountain
good
>>
>>77780155
Because they are on a WATCH WATCH list. Due process and all that shit.
>>
>>77782030
Can you shill faggots leave please?
Or better yet , kill yourself.
>>
>>77782069
Pls start the Gary train. Split the Trump vote.
>>
>>77773247

Wi not vote for him if this ends up being a platform he runs with.

>losing rights because Feds talk to you

Fuck of pinko kikes.
>>
The shills are back.

We are happy to meet with Donald Trump. The NRA's position on this issue has not changed. The NRA believes that terrorists should not be allowed to purchase or possess firearms, period. Anyone on a terror watchlist who tries to buy a gun should be thoroughly investigated by the FBI and the sale delayed while the investigation is ongoing. If an investigation uncovers evidence of terrorist activity or involvement, the government should be allowed to immediately go to court, block the sale, and arrest the terrorist. At the same time, due process protections should be put in place that allow law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed. That has been the position of Sen. John Cornyn (R.-Tex.) and a majority of the U.S. Senate. Sadly, President Obama and his allies would prefer to play politics with this issue.

The key sentence here is this:

>At the same time, due process protections should be put in place that allow law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed.

The NRA wants the system reformed. They want terrorists to actually be investigated when they are put on the list, not just thrown on the list and ignored so long as they don't try to board a plane. They want the investigation to have due process, where if evidence is found of terrorism, you go to court and have a trial. If you are wrongfully put on the list, you can also go to court and have your DUE PROCESS as an AMERICAN CITIZEN to be removed from the list. Either way, your right isn't taken away from you without a trial.

Trump will not push for any legislature on gun control without having the NRA's approval. His meeting is to understand what their position is and understand what would be the right course of action to take on this issue. This is how Trump operates. He doesn't pretend to know everything about anything. He gets educated from advisors who know the issues, and then he makes a decision.
>>
File: 1466133977991.jpg (48 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1466133977991.jpg
48 KB, 472x472
>>77780000

Quad post is best post and not because of quads.
>>
File: 1458544224374.png (8 KB, 255x223) Image search: [Google]
1458544224374.png
8 KB, 255x223
>>77781852
>1.8mil on watch list
>~1.8mil muslims in america
maybe uncle sam is doing something right for once
>>
>>77780000

This.

How fucking stupid are most burgers?
>>
This might actually get Trump more votes because I'm a lefty and this pushed me towards him a bit more.
>>
>>77782234
>How fucking stupid are most burgers
we have two option, not voting for trump is effectively voting for hillary you fucking leaf
>>
File: 1465427534495.jpg (198 KB, 882x900) Image search: [Google]
1465427534495.jpg
198 KB, 882x900
>>77780454
So basically 3 choices, trump and we potentially get surprised buttsecksed later on, Hillary and we get just plain fucked next week, or revolution of some kind in which case every the things is fucked.
That's three fucks and we're out.
>>
File: faketrumpquote.jpg (59 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
faketrumpquote.jpg
59 KB, 534x401
>>77782234
>>77782129
>>77782030
>>77781951
>>77781101
We need to redpill 4chan on Trump.
>>
File: 1464414097148.jpg (24 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
1464414097148.jpg
24 KB, 620x350
Was trump secretly pushing for a civil war this whole time?
>>
>>77782316

>Thinking your vote counts

AHAHAHA

This shit is predetermined you fucking moron. Hilary wins I am calling it.
>>
File: trumpfag shill.jpg (99 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
trumpfag shill.jpg
99 KB, 620x412
>>77782109

Trump crossed the line, start the Johnson train.
>>
>all these 1 posts itt
shills cycling proxies to crack consensus , don't be fooled
>>
>>77781452
First of all fuck you. Second all of you are on that list by association.
>>
>>77782155
>They want terrorists to actually be investigated when they are put on the list, not just thrown on the list and ignored so long as they don't try to board a plane.

You have way more faith in government employees' ability to actually work than most people.
>>
Commies make lists. They will put 200 million on the list. Becareful with that free speech guys. Dont want to express thoughts.
>>
>>77773247
>Disagree with someone on one topic that he probably supports just for the election to help garner support from undecided voters
>Hurr you can't vote for him now
>>
>>77782354
We don't really need you to think *too* much about that. We're just here to rustle your jimmies to the point that you're divided come November.
>>
this is retarded, it should be limited to muslims only. now i'm a #HillaryShill
>>
>>77782526

>Commies make lists
>What is the gestapo
>What is NSA

Pretty sure neither are/were communist you fucking alt right white nigger faggot.
>>
>>77782583
Good man. I'm with her.
>>
File: derisive-laughter.gif (1 MB, 400x228) Image search: [Google]
derisive-laughter.gif
1 MB, 400x228
>>77780000
You're so right! That's why I'm not going to vote, so I can let Hillary win!
>>
>>77782275
It's not that they didn't find anything, it's that they weren't allowed to because both times they were shut down when leads pointed to a mosque because cunton and obutthole's administration cried "waycist!! Religion of peace!!"
>>
File: 20160619_014504.jpg (318 KB, 720x1060) Image search: [Google]
20160619_014504.jpg
318 KB, 720x1060
>>77773247
Consider the following:

Everyone including the NRA agrees with this. What the NRA wants and hopefully trump wants is to redo how the watch list is executed and make it easier to get off of it if there is no legit reason to be on it.
>>
>>77773247
just look at turkey what kind of nonsense they classify as terrorism. the right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!
>>
>>77782155
>hey want terrorists to actually be investigated when they are put on the list,
there are 1.8 million people on that list. there are 34 thousand fbi agents. actually investigating everyone they put on it would be such a massive workload it would require each agent to personally go through over 50 cases, and thats assuming every single agent the fbi has can do that assignment. seems unrealistic at best with our current level of government
>>
>>77782586
>what is the NKVD
>>
This list is a 1st 2nd 4th 5th issue. Might as well wipe our ass with that paper. They do this and its all its worth now.
>>
>>77782759
lol sauce cause thats not what the media is saying.
>>
>>77780000
>>77780812
>>77782069
>>77782109
>>77782421

Lol out loud at these posts

Reminder that Hillary pays over 800 monkey to divide Trump supporters and shill for her. That or butthurt Bernouts trying to sway more wasted votes for their 3rd party.

More gun restrictions on mudslimes shouldn't be a wedge issue for you if you've been following Trump since the beginning.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 328x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 328x220
>>77775786
That's what the Khazar Jews who control him want you to believe.
>>
>>77782912

I am not defending the prior communist regimes you stupid thick cunt. But thinking your glorious system isn't authoritarian in any way just shows how blind and deluded you are.
>>
>>77782831

That's a quote from the NRA themselves.
>>
>getting mad and not voting for Trump over it
>not simply telling Trump he's mistaken and this isn't what people want

lots of hill shills in here
>>
>>77776466
>Trump is literally Hitler, and technically so is Obama,
>Obama... is Hitler

Yup, I'm in /pol
>>
File: 35099761.jpg (111 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
35099761.jpg
111 KB, 400x400
>>77782799
Consider the following. It doesn't matter because terrorists will get guns anyway.

Trump is essentially destroying this correct pro gun argument for himself when he will need to use it against Hillary.

The contradiction in logic is apparent.
>>
>>77783043
why do we give a shit what a outside lobbyist group thinks?
>>
>>77783082

>leaf thinks he's above people
>>
>>77780000
>Fuck that. I am not voting because of this. I've supported him since the beginning, since before all of you faggots, I am fucking done.

So now you're not going to vote for anyone?

You just made Hillary that much stronger, fuckwit.
>>
>>77782974
>More gun restrictions on mudslimes shouldn't be a wedge issue for you if you've been following Trump since the beginning.

We have no problem with gun restrictions on muslims, but it doesn't have to be solved with a watchlist. The constitution says we have the right to guns, not the right to muslims. We just deport them and the problem is solved for everyone who wants to hold on to their birth rights.
>>
>There are terrorists, so Trump wants to ban all Muslims from entering the country
>There are terrorists, so Trump wants lists and profiling of all American Muslims and Mosques
>There are terrorists, so Trump says we should "take out" the families of the terrorists
>There are terrorists, so Trump says we should shut down parts of the internet, calls people who protest with "freedom of speech" foolish
>There are terrorists who torture, so Trump says we should bring back waterboarding and more

What a surprise that an old man that just says whatever the fuck comes to mind whose only tool is a hammer would say support something like this.
>>
>>77780000
NRA and Trump are in agreement on the terror watch list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGfzf84_8Ew

also checked
>>
>>77775294
So with all the shit Trump has said, why not say that?
>>
>>77783203
>He thinks we get paid.

No, Trump is a really good businessman. We do it for free.
>>
>>77783244
who would have thought that a fucking leaf would speak the most sense. have an upvote.
>>
>>77773946
>this is how guns are stripped

Why wouldn't you buy a gun before any of this bullshit is passed?
>>
File: trump on freedom of speech.gif (2 MB, 540x270) Image search: [Google]
trump on freedom of speech.gif
2 MB, 540x270
>>77773946
>>77774602
>>77774835
>>77775787
>>77779076
>>77779837
>>77780000
>>77780364
>>77780506
>>77780517
>>77780752
>>77781453
>>77781844
>>77781852
>>77781982
>>77782069
>>77782234
>>77782447
>>77782474
>>77782526

r.i.p. in peace bill of rights

anyone who continues to support trump is more gullible than a liberal cuck
>>
>>77780364
>SHALL NOT BE ABRIDGED FAGGOT

What a wonderful argument. And everything in all caps as well.

Congratulations. You're a confirmed hysterical 12 year old girl. Now add some frowny face emoticons while you're at it. Such is the state of American political discourse.
>>
File: trump-gun.jpg (39 KB, 360x225) Image search: [Google]
trump-gun.jpg
39 KB, 360x225
>>77783244
Can't say I disagree with any of those points.

This is different now though as he has inverted his attack on his own supporters rather than keeping the heat pointed at muslims who have no right to our land in the first place.
>>
>>77783416
And other Recucklicans are doing any better?

see
>>77783281
>>
>>77783416

>out of context .gif about protesters coming inside his private events

No deposit this time my friend, you need to try harder.
>>
>>77783625
actually thats not about protesters in a private event. thats from his talk about how we should turn off parts of the internet.
>>
The cartels will step in and fill this hole in the market. They dump 15 billion a year in drugs in our nation. They would have no issue smuggling arms in. This is so dumb.
>>
>>77783810
but if hillary gets elected shes putting a gun grabber in teh supreme court trumps stilll the lesser evil
>>
>>77783337

The leaf is not necessarily endorsing Trump's views. Indeed, by suggesting that Trump is only equipped with a hammer, it seems that the leaf thinks that Trump's solutions are one-note and brainless.

>Any problem can be solved with violence, if you just hit it hard enough.

That's Trump's imbecilic philosophy, according to the leaf. I don't know why you interpreted this as an endorsement of Trump.
>>
>>77783603
>t I cannot seem to hear you over the sound of the SHALL NOT BE ABRIDGED

You're still an idiot but you get points for making me laugh.
>>
What's the point of paying our intelligence agencies salary if they don't doing anything with the Intel they gather.

Also, before anyone says they kill terrorists in the middle east with that info, stfu. Because any house you blow up there I spretty much guaranteed to have one ISIS supporting faggot.

So if people, who I've met (they are bigger artists than you fuckers) find ways to track browns skinned sand nigglets better than most Americans, why aren't we acting on this information?

What I don't agree is that the FBI should have the watch list rights. That belongs to actual intelligence agencies like the CIA, NBA, and DISA. Everything else is just politically controlled kikes.
>>
File: CLOSE THE INTERNETS.jpg (85 KB, 888x500) Image search: [Google]
CLOSE THE INTERNETS.jpg
85 KB, 888x500
>>77783625
>shill talking out of his ass

Actually no, here is the full quote from Trump:

>"We're losing a lot of people because of the Internet. We have to go see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what's happening. We have to talk to them about, maybe in certain areas, closing that Internet up in some way. Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people. We have a lot of foolish people."

I don't know how you missed that one it, he said it on national television and it was all over the news:

http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/donald-trump-calls-closing-internet-n476156

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/18/rand-paul-mocks-trump-keep-the-governments-tentacles-and-overreach-out-of-the-internet/

http://www.cnet.com/news/donald-trump-wants-to-shut-down-the-internet/

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/12/trump-wants-bill-gates-to-help-close-that-internet-from-terrorists/

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-wants-to-shut-down-parts-of-the-internet-penetrate-republican-presidential-debate-2015-12

http://money.cnn.com/2015/12/08/technology/donald-trump-internet/

http://fortune.com/2015/12/08/donald-trump-bill-gates-internet/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-wants-to-ban-the-internet-will-ask-bill-gates-to-close-it-up-a6764396.html

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/428187/we-have-talk-them-maybe-certain-areas-closing-internet-some-way-jim-geraghty

http://www.theverge.com/2015/12/7/9869308/donald-trump-close-up-the-internet-bill-gates

http://www.glennbeck.com/2015/12/09/donald-trump-screw-free-speech-shut-down-the-internet/

http://www.infowars.com/trump-why-you-cant-shut-down-the-internet/

http://www.infowars.com/rand-paul-slams-trump-internet-closure-plan-would-violate-the-first-amendment/

You clueless faggots are amazing, really there isn't much difference between you and a gullible liberal cuck.
>>
File: IMG_20160617_081204.jpg (250 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160617_081204.jpg
250 KB, 640x853
>>77773247
Don't let me down Trump. At least force them to stick to Islamic Terrorism.
>>
>>77783964
(((trump))) was a degenerate lefty for basically his entire life and is still friends with tons of them. look at his social views on trannies and shit. you think he's gonna put a real conservative on the bench? he doesnt even know any real judges that arent involved in his ongoing legal battles. he named a fucking pundit when asked who he wants on the court.
>>
>>77782526
There are a million people on the terror watchlist.

Buying weapons does not count as free speech. If you can prove you don't belong on the list, then you can buy guns. Otherwise, this is a complete common sense precaution.

The slippery slope argument is that people won't be able to get off the list or that it'll grow exponentially, but if that actually happens, people will flip a shit and either the watchlist will be changed, or this law will be removed, or both.

How many more times is a terrorism suspect going to be allowed to legally buy guns and mow people down?
>>
>>77784363
Yes. Take a dive this time. You come back stronger. Let Mother Hillary have her turn for a bit.
>>
>>77782759
You're completely pulling that out of your ass
>>
>>77784363
>Never-mind that republicans could simply elect someone who doesn't say stupid uninformed hist all the time.
cuckservatives are even worse than trump
>>77784263
hating trannies and faggots is just a pol meme
>>
File: magaani4.jpg (39 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
magaani4.jpg
39 KB, 400x400
>>77773247
meh
he is trolling everyone
but signaling the reich
we will see when he takes office

this pic triggers jews
>>
>>77781301
They're both bad and you don't need to choose a lesser of two evils. Vote for Mickey Mouse and buy a gun.
>>
>>77784405
It always grows, the state never stops growing. The list will grow with the state.
>>
>>77784258
What's this image from?
>>
>>77784405
There is no due process. And basing whether you can or cannot have a gun based on your political views is wrong. If you threaten the US you can be tried and found guilty. The terror watchlist people are on there for buying gold and believing in the book of revalation.
>>
I miss Ron Paul. /pol/ was better when he was the face of all /pol/'s memes.
>>
>>77784405
>people will flip a shit and either the watchlist will be changed

You don't understand the timeless history of the cuck.

Why haven't people flipped a shit in north korea? Why did it take so long in USSR and look at how it has crippled Russia. This is definitely not a slippery slope argument if you take time to contemplate human hivemind nature and the results of history.

I would call this a clever ploy by Trump. Perhaps a strategic flip flop he intends to make in the future. However, I had more faith in his integrity and hoped he would always be honest and wear his heart on his sleeve, and I think he is doing that now. Very bad.
>>
>>77784405
>If you can prove you don't belong on the list
how does one prove a negative?
>>
>>77773946
>Trump will put right wing white people on the watchlist

You wanna arm your enemies? What kinda cuckoldry is this?
>>
File: randpilled.jpg (83 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
randpilled.jpg
83 KB, 850x400
>>77784405
>Buying weapons does not count as free speech.

He was referring to how easily people get put on a watchlist, dumb faggot.

We know that the DHS labels far-right groups as the primary domestic terror threat, and a lot of these people on 4chan are likely on that watchlist.

Thus, your mere speech could put you on a watchlist, limiting your rights.

Trump already made it clear he has no regard for the first and second amendments, he's a liberal cuck just like you.
>>
>>77784533
>hating trannies and faggots is just a pol meme
it also happens to be a meme that the vast majority of conservative justices subscribe too.
>>
File: 1465622414798.jpg (167 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
1465622414798.jpg
167 KB, 1024x887
>>77784405
>If you can prove you don't belong on the list, then you can buy guns.

What happened to innocent until proven otherwise, you Swedish cuckold?
>>
>>77773247
>Trump wins
Muslims, La Raza and BLM can't own guns

>Hillary wins
Nobody can own guns except criminals and terrorists who will get them on the black market
>>
>>77784772
but who the fuck cares about those issues? our country is being invaded and all you people can carea bout is bathrooms and marriage
>>
>>77784734
uh the president doesnt personally decide who goes on the list.
>>
>>77773247
Can't agree with him on everything; I'll treat this as a one-off event. If this shit keeps happening though, I'll know he's been subverted.
>>
>>77784535
Trump is slowly starting to shit on conservative values. He will increase statements like this. When Hillary is confirmed 100% as the nominee, he'll increase a bit more. He can't make it too obvious, though, because that can blow up in his face. A Jill or a Gary or a Bernie could come into the mix. So he'll fuck about, get those poll numbers at a comfy 30%. And two weeks early, he'll pull a stunt that destroys his support. Republicans absolutely BTFO. Leafs win. Mother Hillary memorialized for all time. Worst GOP performance in history.
>>
File: 1466281328370.jpg (208 KB, 901x1400) Image search: [Google]
1466281328370.jpg
208 KB, 901x1400
>>77784856
Everyone should be allowed to own guns in this nation. Will you shackle us and imprison us for our own safety of the outside world? Tyranny lives on the wings of the greater good.
>>
>>77784858
>but who the fuck cares about those issues?
as i said, nigger, conservative justices care about those issues so trump wont be as likely to put them forward when the time comes.
>>
File: sdfdsfdsf.jpg (4 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
sdfdsfdsf.jpg
4 KB, 302x167
>>77784856
>implying muslims, la raza, and niggers don't know how to get guns off the black market
>>
>>77784956
This. The second amendment is like the first; if you are an American citizen, it applies to you no matter what.
>>
>>77781951
Have you even seen the interviews with the young 1980's Trump? He says he identifies as a Republican, not a Bush Republican or an establishment guy, but just a blue-collar conservative.

Here's got a CCL and his son is a 3 gun competitor or something. He's definitely pro-guns -while maybe not extreme right wing on the issue- but you can't crucify him for not having been hardcore black or white on the issue in the past. Most sane private individuals have grayish political opinions on most topics.
>>
>>77780027
Prove it you fucking leaf faggot
>>
>>77773247
>there is people that WANT to arm terrorist in the name of Muh freedoms

This kills the founding fathers
>>
>>77784891
Exactly if people are waiting for a perfect candidate good fucking luck. This still pales in comparison to my dislike of Hillary and unless he comes out with some video that makes him look as incompetent as her in the benghazi trial I will never switch to her.
>>
>>77773946
>NRA and ACLU team up to get the no fly list and terror watch list ruled unconstitutional.
>>
>>77785154
>No police are ever going to rush into normal peoples homes and take their property.
>No police are ever going to rush into normal peoples homes and take their property.

This is what you said. And Hillary should win.
>>
>>77773247
wow i knew drumpf was a fraud, pol btfo again
>>
>>77784869
Uh the president doesn't personally create laws either you peice of maggot infested cheese
>>
>>77785154
She wants to arbitrarily ban ownership and sale of certain firearms for purely cosmetic reasons. Itll be "sniper rifles" next.
>>
File: donald clinton.jpg (39 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
donald clinton.jpg
39 KB, 800x500
>>77784891

It has been happening, where the fuck have you been?

Trump:

>"We're losing a lot of people because of the Internet. We have to go see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what's happening. We have to talk to them about, maybe in certain areas, closing that Internet up in some way. Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people. We have a lot of foolish people."

Trump said this about constitutional protection of the free press:

>"With me, they’re not protected, because I’m not like other people… We’re gonna open up those libel laws, folks... The FCC should fine journalists like Rich Lowry and not allow them on TV."

That's the first amendment, and second amendment now. The guy has shilled for Hillary most his life and now you think he's changed when he wants your vote? Clueless faggots.

I told you trumpfags that he was a liberal cuck, but you couldn't wait to bend over and grab your ankles for this guy.
>>
>>77773247

Are you a criminal? There's literally nothing wrong with his reasoning.
>>
>>77785229
The founding fathers were the terrorists who wouldve been on lists, nigger.
>>
>>77785321
he has a hell of a lot more to do with creating laws then he does putting people on that list. he can actually get bills introduced he does jack shit to putting people on the list.
>>
>>77784956
Except it doesn't fucking matter, you have the choice between Trump and Hillary, not Trump and Thomas Jefferson.

Whatever Trump says about gun rights is all fluff. Presidents don't pass laws.

If you elect Hillary there is 100% guarantee she will nominate 1-3 Supreme Court justices who will eliminate the entire bill of rights 2nd ammendment included.

Trump has never been a great candidate. He has ALWAYS been the lesser of many many evils.
>>
>>77785398
>theres literally nothing wrong with infringing on constitutional rights without due process or probable cause

T. The goodest goy
>>
>>77782397
>We need to redpill 4chan on Trump.

by posting fake memes?
>>
>>77785154
What kinda low level Jewrey is this? Hillary is now the Pro-2nd ammendment candidate?
>>
>>77785390
> he didn't get it from the "build wall, deport 11 million people" speech that he would be a very authoritarian president who doesn't give a fuck about the constitution

This was always obvious, even if he didn't downright said it until the internet comment. To deport that many people you need a MASSIVE deportation force, armed and trained and ready. That's your police state right there.
>>
>>77780155
"Felon" used to mean "deserving of death". The pre-existing right to bear arms obviously cannot apply to felons, since they, at best, are alive at the mercy of the state.

Old laws follow their own logic
>>
File: TRUMP IS A CUCK.jpg (82 KB, 728x380) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP IS A CUCK.jpg
82 KB, 728x380
>>77785444

I guarantee half of 4chan would be on that list.

We already know that the DHS labels far-right groups as the primary domestic terror threat. 4chan is a sanctuary for many of these far-right, alt-right and white supremacist groups.

You dumb faggots did this to yourself, you trusted the ultimate clinton shill.
>>
>>77785615

If you're not a criminal this shouldn't concern you.
>>
Shill identification exercise:
6ZNtgQ6s
Read his posts and learn their arguments.
>>
>people are actually convincing /pol/ not to vote for trump ITT

pathetic
>>
>>77785444
He will run the agencies who decide who is on that list. I guarantee you nobody named Muhammed, Mohammad or Mahmoud is going to be left off it... Unless you let Hillary win. Then anyone who disagrees with her goes on it.
>>
>>77785791
I am literally paid to be here and I'm sad that that was not my ID.

This thread is 220 deep, so it's time to whoop whoop out of here soon.
>>
>>77785812
see
>>77782407
>>
File: 143523462.jpg (55 KB, 492x694) Image search: [Google]
143523462.jpg
55 KB, 492x694
LET HILLARY WIN GOYIM!!!!!
Nah fuck off jews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z49iZ0O1bSs

>>
>>77773247
>>77773946
>>77775787
>>77780000
>>77780364
>>77781951
>>77783416

All I have to say is way to fall for some article that didn't even put out Trump's full response.

Here is the source for the actual interview by ABC:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-warms-gun-law-change-reiterates-shouldve/story?id=39965876

If you click on the twitter video here is the transcript:

>ABC: you're inclination, if you're on that terror watch list, if you're on that no fly list, you should not be able to buy a gun?
>TRUMP: I'd like to see that, and I'd like to say it. And it's simpler. It's just simpler. NOW, what they say, and I UNDERSTAND THAT ALSO, is the 2nd amendment that would deprive them of those rights and that it could be that people that are on there that shouldn't be on there etc. etc. So we have to make sure that people that are terrorists or have even an inclination toward terrorism cannot buy weapons, guns"

All you fucktards are just falling for some liberal mainstream media spin that took out that entire middle sentence where he balances both sides. He understands that people are put on the terror watch list by accident. He also recognizes there are people on there for good reason. This is just another Trump way of walking the tight rope on the issue. He's trying to say he WOULD LIKE to just say that we should ban guns for those on the terror watchlist but that he's not going to because of this reason.

Thanks shills for making everyone fall for your ruse.
>>
>>77785932
nobody takes your flag seriously
>>
File: 1466139208715.png (364 KB, 564x1086) Image search: [Google]
1466139208715.png
364 KB, 564x1086
>>77785812
> voting for a proven shitty candidate no matter what

What if he said he's not gonna build that wall anymore? Would you still vote for him moron?

Maybe some people are very sensitive about their gun rights.
>>
>>77785726
>Trump is a Clinton Shill Goy!
>Better vote for Hillary now!
>>
There's literally no way this decade ends well.
>>
>>77785779
Are you seriously implying someone other than Trump or Hillary will get elected this fall?

Do you have some kinda mental disorder?
>>
>>77783281
>Trump not mentioned once
>"contact your reps"

Chris Cox is pretty clear in saying that if someone on a watchlist is attempting to purchase a firearm then they should be investigated first, then served with a warrant for their arrest upon which the government can stop the sale. At no point did he say that a watchlist was a precursor to ceasing the sale of a firearm.

Perhaps if Trump spoke at an above fourth grade level he may have been able to convey such a moderately complicated policy stance, but no, he said that those on the watchlist would not be permitted to buy a firearm.

The GOP is giving Trump the rope to hang himself with so they won't have to deal with him in the future.

Watching all you Trumpfags get chipped away from his base is going to be so enjoyable. If only it didn't mean having HRC as president, then it would be truly joyous.

You suckers nominated a schister Yankee pitchman. Everyone whose not trailer trash or a shut in hates him at this point.

Good job, you handed the degenerates and their inhuman harpie leader the election.
>>
>>77773247
>He still trusts MSM.
That article is pure propaganda
>>
>>77785775
This should concern you the most if youre not a criminal, you stupid nigger. If the government fucks you because you did something wrong, so be it. If they remove your rights even though youve done nothing, its a problem
>>
>>77773247
What's the problem here? Retards not getting guns? How is that bad?
>>
>>77785812
is good arguments anon

As right-wingers, acceptance of and comprehension of evolution is shakey among this bunch. So it's easy to trick them into thinking not voting for the lesser of two evils is a good strategy.
>>
>>77786107

>ABC: you're inclination, if you're on that terror watch list, if you're on that no fly list, you should not be able to buy a gun?
>TRUMP: I'd like to see that, and I'd like to say it. And it's simpler. It's just simpler. NOW, what they say, and I UNDERSTAND THAT ALSO, is the 2nd amendment that would deprive them of those rights and that it could be that people that are on there that shouldn't be on there etc. etc. So we have to make sure that people that are terrorists or have even an inclination toward terrorism cannot buy weapons, guns"

He just presented both sides faggot. He didn't actually say he would impose the terror watchlist as a way to impose gun restrictions.
>>
File: 1461448203195.jpg (38 KB, 600x325) Image search: [Google]
1461448203195.jpg
38 KB, 600x325
>>77785964
Sadly you're wrong. He rarely if ever walked a tight rope.

>So we have to make sure that people that are terrorists or have even an inclination toward terrorism cannot buy weapons, guns

He even says it:
>inclination toward terrorism

That is so vague and he knows it. It WILL be abused in the future if he makes this happen.
>>
>>77785994
I will single-handedly make Mother Hillary win, doe.
>>
>>77786032
>What if he said he's not gonna build that wall anymore? Would you still vote for him moron?

it depends

just like this case depends

what has actually happened besides some words exchanged

wait for the arguments against terrorist watchlists to come out and see how he reacts
>>
File: IMG_20160617_081130.jpg (524 KB, 1078x1438) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160617_081130.jpg
524 KB, 1078x1438
>>77785398
The idea that there's nothing wrong with this relies on a notion that DHS are only looking out for Islamic Terror.

DHS, FBI and others have been telling us FOR YEARS that they're "more worried about Right Wing Extremists". Every single non-shill on /pol/ is on one list or another, and this sets a precedent for ANY RIGHT to be suspended based off of suspicion.
>>
>>77786211

Tell me. What person running for the highest office in the land would say they didn't care if terrorists or those inclined to carry out terrorist acts could easily get their hands on a weapon?

If you could look beyond your high school education and perhaps engage yourself in the world of politics more, you would understand that it's pretty much political suicide to have not said something along those lines after such an attack.

Otherwise, I guess Gary Johnson is the guy you should vote for. I'm sure he'll get that 10%!!
>>
>>77773247
>he's a leftist spy
Ya what a great idea. He would only start a revolution if he did a 360 on all his policies.
>>
>>TRUMP: I'd like to see that, and I'd like to say it. And it's simpler. It's just simpler. NOW, what they say, and I UNDERSTAND THAT ALSO, is the 2nd amendment that would deprive them of those rights and that it could be that people that are on there that shouldn't be on there etc. etc. So we have to make sure that people that are terrorists or have even an inclination toward terrorism cannot buy weapons, guns"

Notice how Trump uses "they" when referring to 2nd amendment and due process supporters. That is because his lying liberal ass doesn't consider himself one of them.
>>
>>77786135
>muh what if scenario

You're a joke.
>>
>>77784240
>Underrated post

By the time they've woken up to find the rest of the conservative base has left in disgust at the abomination they created, it will be too late for Trumpfags and Trump.
>>
>>77786321
>Every single non-shill on /pol/ is on one list or another

Prove it.
>>
>>77786239

What plan? Did he actually lay out a plan? He just said it would be easy for him to say no one on the terror watch list should get a gun, but the fact is that by saying that you would be broad sweeping people who are on there for the wrong reasons. So, therefore, we should take a look at it.

It amazes me how generally illiterate you are.
>>
Is this definite? Wasn't he supposed to meet the NRA about this? If he did, I'm sure he was convinced otherwise.
>>
File: 1450954622868.jpg (25 KB, 377x364) Image search: [Google]
1450954622868.jpg
25 KB, 377x364
>>77786321

so take a fat shit on Trump and let Hillary win because you can't for some reason convey to him why terrorist "watch lists" are a bad policy

which would just lead to Hillary pushing gun confiscation via terrorist watch lists

GREAT JOB
>>
>>77785726
I guess Its time to not vote right goys, or better yet why don't you vote hillary.
>>
>>77786431
I should've qualified "Burgers", but fucking read, dunce. Nobody can prove they're on a list because the lists have to stay secret in the interest of "national security".
>>
>>77782397
shut the fuck up leaf faggot. nobody wants your fake quote memes
>>
>>77786510

I'm well aware of that, dunce.
>>
>>77786239
Fuck off with your fucking obfuscation and bullshit.

You are given 2 choices.

>getting kicked in the balls
>having your face blown off with a shotgun

We KNOW getting kicked in the balls sucks. There is no 3rd option. We don't wanna get a shotgun blast to the face. By saying "don't support Trump" you are saying "support Hillary". That is an objectively worse choice. Nothing more needs to be said.

If Trump loses even 20% of his base the establishment will gladly impeach him. If you elect Hillary, you are stuck with her.
>>
>>77786466
The NRA stance is that they would allow a pause on a gun purchase for people on the terror watch list so long as there is due process involved in people getting their names added and removed. Right now there is no due process.
>>
>>77786211
Guess I'm voting Hillary now.
>>
File: 1465268618311.jpg (78 KB, 768x716) Image search: [Google]
1465268618311.jpg
78 KB, 768x716
>>77786334
The question was about watch lists. Don't be so willfully ignorant.

The person you ask about is the person who would say something along the lines of
>we've had a lot of bad people make a lot of bad immoral decisions for the last 60 years and anyone of non european decent who came here in those last 60 years has to go. Citizenships will be revoked, but it will be done in a fair and humane manner. Then the people who deserve their birthrights can keep their 2nd amendment.

He would have boosted even further ahead of Hillary had he said this . . not like it matters because we want a politician who says things because he's logical, not because he's playing the kike pander tightrope game that has become the status quo you have a hard on for.
>>
File: 1443804718326.jpg (18 KB, 480x365) Image search: [Google]
1443804718326.jpg
18 KB, 480x365
>>77786479
>le must agree with every position your candidate takes meme
>>
Obviously pandering to liberals is obvious.
>>
>>77786321
Look who is in power. Why do you think there has been a focus by the federal government on targeting right wing groups? You think this would have happened under McCain?
>>
File: stupid-liberals.jpg (67 KB, 860x585) Image search: [Google]
stupid-liberals.jpg
67 KB, 860x585
>>77785964
>has reading comprehension issue

Your entire shill argument hangs on him saying the he "WOULD LIKE" to? You retards are more clueless than liberals.

I don't know what part of Trump saying he would like to ban people from buying a gun that you don't understand. List or no list, I guarantee half of 4chan is already on that watchlist.

The DHS has already labeled far right-wing groups as the primary threat for domestic terror.
All the alt-right, far-right and white supremacist groups use 4chan as their sanctuary.

You dumb faggots need to stop shilling for gun control just because you have a hardon for this guy, you're worse than the fucking liberals.
>>
>>77786385
its not a what if you stupid cuck. They literally want to infringe on constitutional rights without due process.
>>
>>77786107
Never said I was a Trumpfag. Traditionally, "lists" have been used for all kinds of fucked up action. The NRA got boxed into this, surprisingly. I went to their website to renew my membership and decided against it for now.
>>
>>77786653

it's [CURRENT YEAR] you must 100% align yourself with everything candidates say
>>
>>77786567
The third option is letting all the retards that voted for or supported Trump lie in the bed they made. Nobody's fault but their own if Hillary gets elected, or Trump gets elected and governs the same way Hillary would anyhow. Both are liberals, hopefully congress gridlocks shit for the next 4 years either way.
>>
>>77786410
Traditional conservatives don't like him for fucking bitches, doing drugs, owning casinos, owning strip clubs, flaunting his wealth.

Any Republican that wanted one of the 17 other candidates as the nominee holds resentment for him.

Youth find him unfashionable.

Pussies are afraid of the consequences of showing support for him.

Elitists find his supporters low-class scum. It's not all cherry-picked mentally unstable hoes who camwhore for Trump to seem edgy and tun on losers on the internet. You go to a rally. You share the ground with people that smell like shit and are missing teeth.

Niggers, Mexicans, Muslims, fags, and women are well-memed against him.

HOW WILL HE WIN?!
>>
>>77786625

Nice troll argument.
>>
>>77786683
you do realize that the big memo circulating DHS that they were gonna step up investigations into right wing militias and start treating them as possible terrorists was started under the bush administration right?
>>
>>77786789
That's not a 3rd option. That's supporting a Hillary presidency.
>>
>>77786732
Pro tip; they already are.
>no gun zones
>no felons allowed to purchase
>background checks
>>
File: 1465247369775.gif (1 MB, 540x320) Image search: [Google]
1465247369775.gif
1 MB, 540x320
>>77786789
>or Trump gets elected and governs the same way Hillary would anyhow

if you're so convinced of this why are you even here getting involved in the discussion

>haha your candidate is shit he's just like the other candidate, here's why you shouldn't vote for him
>>
>>77786524
>>77785625
Every time I post this, it's the same argument. Can you stupid burgers try being a little more original?
>>
File: tsgh.jpg (4 KB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
tsgh.jpg
4 KB, 256x144
>>77786879
fuck off shill
keep your mouth shut and eat the trump baby food
>>
>>77786740
I'm sure Hitler used lists to kill jews so lists aren't all that bad.
>>
>>77786737

He said he would like to say that people on the watchlist would not get a weapon. Keywords: would like to. He understands it would be the simplest thing to do, but this is a complex issue which is why he went on to argue why it's a complex issue.
>>
>>77786891
>The Bush family is conservative
>>
>>77786929
Least he's telling the truth. https://youtu.be/gwJDs1cg9Eo
>>
>>77782799
>What the NRA wants and hopefully trump wants is to redo how the watch list is executed and make it easier to get off of it if there is no legit reason to be on it.
Hey anon, tell us how we're going to get off a list that we will never know we're being placed on?

Do you think the DHS or the FBI sends you letter? Do you think when you get rejected for shit the shop keeper says "sorry m8, ur on teh watchlist"? Think about it.
>>
>>77786789
You realize how fucked that would be right? A candidate that does a 360 when elected is going to get absolutely fucked. Not only will libtards already hate but then all of the republicans would too.

You must be very naive to think anyone would ever be able to get away with that.
>>
>>77787070

i don't have enough tinfoil for this
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.