[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does a redpilled mother discipline her children?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 765x1044) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 765x1044
How does a redpilled mother discipline her children?
>>
That picture gave me a boner
>>
>>77767379
By not breaking the NAP you bootlicker.
t. Molyneux
>>
>>77767623
okay so definitely not by spanking then...
>>
>>77767379
Letting him anal her if he keeps his grades up.
>>
>>77767379
>striking your children
>do what I say or I'll hurt you

what could possibly go wrong
>>
Physical discipline is the best for of discipline, unless of course you're trying to raise a softcock.
>>
Telling them they're going to get the strap when dad comes home.

And then dad comes home all tired of this shit in the first place and if the children impeded having a nice family dinner ready to go, he retains the strap after changing out of his work clothes because he doesn't need this shit.
>>
by not abusing your kids. hitting your kids is the worst thing you can do to them
>>
File: 1448904994511.gif (281 KB, 600x940) Image search: [Google]
1448904994511.gif
281 KB, 600x940
>>77768133

>pay your taxes
>do what I say or I'll hurt you

what could possibly go wrong
>>
>>77767715
>kid enters a contract to obey parent in exchange for resources and upbringing
>parent enforces light consequences for bad decisions instead of allowing the full, true consequences of encouraging that bad behavior to befall the child out of love for the child
>pain is sometimes the most effective, and only, way to teach very young children incapable of rational thought yet of the consequences of their actions

oh but sure never lightly spank your child and let them grow up to be a pampered spoiled stupid prick.

*all of the above only applies to appropriate punishment done out of love, not meaning when some retard parent randomly abuses their children
>>
File: 1424126784437.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1424126784437.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>77767379
You're fucking sick. That kid's shorts aren't even over his genitals. Get out of her you fucking degenerate.
>>
Moms shouldnt spank their child. My mom spanked me and ive always suffered from low libido. I got past it and live a good life but it negatively affected my life for a while. Suffered from low self confidence for a while until people told me i was cool and to stop being so shy.

You shouldnt spank your child nor should you let them do whatever they want. You dont need to go to polar extremes. Seems like everyone just goes for the hail mary on everything now.
>>
>>77767379
By questioning how you can even get an F-
>>
>>77768133
>spanking decreased
>faggy limp-wristed liberals in the world increased
>>
>>77767379
No, it should be father who does the disciplining.
>>
>>77767876
Nah, he only gets anal when he is at least 14.
>>
File: 1405625368720.jpg (51 KB, 575x764) Image search: [Google]
1405625368720.jpg
51 KB, 575x764
>>77767623
same
>>
>>77768330
>Telling them they're going to get the strap when dad comes home

Then they become gay.
>>
>>77768415

To be honest you sound like a total pussy anyway anon.
I doubt your mommy spanking your wittle bottom had anything to do with it family.
>>
I had a friend discover his fetish by being spanked by his mom...

I am glad I moved out of California.
>>
>>77767379

By telling the father to handle it. Dad's are much better than moms at discipline.

Also, nothing wring with spankings up to a certain age.
>>
Hit them with barbed wire
>>
File: 1453857544809.jpg (14 KB, 250x264) Image search: [Google]
1453857544809.jpg
14 KB, 250x264
nonviolent parenting, discipline with time-outs.
>>
>>77768447
This. Obviously in a sane way that's reasonable. You can't just smack the shit out a kid and expect them to know what reason it was for. Speak to them clearly in a tone that demands respect. Give them options that escalate if they don't comply.
>>
>>77767715
Clearly has never read Starship Troopers.

The clear solution is to merely execute your offspring the moment they misbehave after crossing the threshold into adulthood.
>>
>>77768742
Mom spanking was such a waste of time.
>that's it?
>that's what you call a spanking?
>I'm trying not to laugh
>but ok I guess I'll go brush my teeth so we can quit wasting time and get to the bedtime stories
>>
>>77767379
Looks like we got us a lady here fellas, well madam. I must say it's a pleasure to have you in our fine establishment.
>>
It's a shit tier discipline tool and only teaches children to be obedient to violent people
>>
>>77767379
/ss/ incest
>>
>I resort to violence when people don't listen to me

Literally Islam tier
>>
>>77768921
Same.
After a certain point she'd just leave a belt on our bedroom door and when my dad got home he'd whip is instead.

There is nothing wrong with this kind of disciplining.
>>
How does a leaf contribute anything positive to the world? By shutting the fuck up , there's your answer
>>
just give them a slap on the back of the head.
>>
>>77769152
>There is nothing wrong with this kind of disciplining.

Except its been proven multiple times to have negative effects on a child

You are resorting to violence because someone (specifically A CHILD) doesn't listen to you
Hang your head in shame you savage
>>
Only blue-pilled Chileans believe this result.
Meanwhile, our government bought this match so they can veto awful labor laws without the "people" rising (too busy celebrating soccer goals).
Wake up brown people!!!
>>
>>77769236
Shut up maple nigga. Where's yo wife, I need to cuck you right now. I'll make sure to fill her up with alot of baby batter, let you raise my little niglets. But I better not hear you spanked or hit them, or I'll come for your ass.
>>
Know the difference between using physical punishiment and making your child get mental scars for life. Don't beat them for little things, when you beat them make sure it's more about instant pain, also beat them in a way that wont have any chances of, by example, damaging their lombar.
>>
>>77769152
kek well done

It's really the fear of it that gets the job done. I don't know how my dad brought himself to do it, but he did have a bit of a temper in his younger years. No lasting damage of any sort. Just stopping the bullshit. And it didn't take more than a couple of times to get the drift.
>>
>>77769236
Seemed to work out for the past thousand years in producing and evolving society. Guess when it started to decline?
>>
>>77769236

Oh come off it you pansy... You aren't resorting to "violence"

You are simply physically disciplining your child.
You are implying that you can sit a seven year old down and have a deep, rational, & introspective conversation with them.
A few smacks on the ass with a belt and some extra chores goes a lot farther in reality.
>>
Got spanked by my dad and appreciate it. Bare ass over the knee with a paddle until I was crying like a little bitch. Aryan Tier homie
>>
File: f9402fd9336982c688b9a267dc73a704.jpg (561 KB, 1004x2000) Image search: [Google]
f9402fd9336982c688b9a267dc73a704.jpg
561 KB, 1004x2000
>>77767379

With shotacon
>>
Cut off the child's hand so he can never steal again
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
>>77768343
A fucking leaf. Who's also a pussy
>>
>>77769445
DELETE THIS
>>
>>77767379
That's the father's job, and it's the nuclear option. I got spanked probably less than 5 times, but those five times I deserved it (disrespecting my mother)

Spare the rod, spoil the child
>>
Honestly what can a child possibly do to warrant physical punishment?

The parents would have to be abusive narcissists to find some sort of huge grievance over what a clumsy toddler is capable of.
>>
>>77769900
checked
>>
>>77769957
>punishing a toddler
Nice to know you've never had to manage kids
>>
>>77767379
>Ctrl+F
>sex
>zero results
its almost like i'm not on /ss/
>>
>>77770441
closest to what you want >>77769761
>>
>>77769957
I was spanked for mainly doing stuff that could've stupidly gotten myself or my siblings really hurt. The worst one I got was one time I held my brother under water until he almost drowned because I could hold my breath way longer than him and he panicked... Didn't mean to really hurt him was just being a dick, but shit like that will get you really spanked in my house kek.
Or just after being told for the millionth time that what I was doing would get me whipped.

It doesn't bother me at all and it was never abusive at all. I'm glad I had parents that would actually punish me.
>>
>>77769662
You are striking a child for angering you

Yes, that is resorting to violence

Must be muslim since you think violence is an acceptable answer to everything
>>
>>77770613
>told for the millionth time
Empty threats are the worst.

>tfw trying to have a fun outing with the kids and some trash parents start screaming about telling for the last time and counting to three or whatever while their little shitlings keep being miniature niggers.

Don't even have to hit them. Just get up and take them back home without buying them another video game that day or something.
>>
>>77768401
>>77769836
>>77769900
(You) all are morons, do you realise the psychological harm you do to your kid?
You are his entire world, hes powerless to stop it.
Studies show spanking kids lowers their IQ, makes them more violent in later life.
You are weak if that's what you have to resort too. Against a fucking child.
>>
>>77767379
IMO father should be handling all of the punishment esp for sons.
But if he isn't available get the paddle.
>>
>>77767379

I don't think I've ever had to discipline my kids, I just explain to them why they should or shouldn't do something and they trust me enough to listen

spanking your kids is just an excuse to release your own frustration tbqh
>>
>>77769761
requesting "Touch the cow. DO IT NOW" picture
>>
>>77768415
On the other hand my parents spanked me and I'm a successful adult with a gf
>>
>>77771207
Thats the stupidest shit I've ever heard. How the fuck does hitting someone on the ass make them lose IQ? It's not damaging their brain, where their intelligence is. As for him being powerless to stop it, that is the point, it's a lesson for him to not do things that make me mad. "Listen son don't do x,y, and z. Because those are things I don't like, and as long as you are under me I don't want you doing it. All authority is based on force.
>>
File: 1466173166753.png (971 KB, 623x1375) Image search: [Google]
1466173166753.png
971 KB, 623x1375
>>77771448
here u go son

use it carefully
>>
Taking Vidya away
>>
File: nein gag.jpg (151 KB, 625x1378) Image search: [Google]
nein gag.jpg
151 KB, 625x1378
>>77771448
found it
>1488
>>
>>77771728
thanks though bro
>>
My mom exploded into violent rage against me a couple of times. Or she would slap me in the face.

It was being mocked by her which really stuck with me though.

Tbqh I wish I had had parents with an even temper who would use corporal punishment. I never learned anything from how I was "disciplined."
>>
>>77771136

It's amazing how many times I see someone's little pseudo niglet doing things that would've gotten me disciplined as a kid.

Sometimes I sit there counting the things they do saying to myself, "yep that's one smack I would've got... Oh there's another..."

It honestly amazes me at what kids get away with now. It makes me jealous that I couldn't act like that when I was a kid kek.
>>
>>77771207
Studies also show the complete opposite.
Im also reading a study right now demonstrating scientifically that you are an idiot.
>>
>>77771950
Link me the study.
Because all i find is against spanking.
>>
>>77772213
http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/family/item/548-new-study-finds-spanking-is-good-for-kids

that was easy
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.