[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
friendly jordies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8
what did he mean by this?
>>
Friendly jewdies
>>
>>77755594
I do not know what he meant, but I find it very problematic that he was shaming people based on their appearance.
>>
>>77755594
Cunt takes himself way too seriously these days
>>
>>77755594
this faggot needs a bullet desu
>>
>>77755594
I cannot wait for this faggots meltdown when the Libs win. Hopefully suicide.
>>
>>77756131
This

It's gone to his head and now he's x10 more preachy and butthurt than he used to be

Go make another video about bogan food again Jordan
>>
File: EahzDCM.png (11 KB, 481x118) Image search: [Google]
EahzDCM.png
11 KB, 481x118
>>
His only good vids are the ones where he takes his shirt off.

Really nice to look at.
>>
>>77755594

Who?
>>
File: image.png (197 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
197 KB, 750x1334
Holy fuck he's a cockhead
>>
>>77756672
How much is Labor paying him?
>>
>>77756756
It is one of the unions that pays him. I can't remember which one.
>>
>>77756756

I'm pretty sure he is angling for pre selection.
>>
>>77756756
>>
>>77756756

He gets payed by unions.
>>
>>77756672

Someone remind him that Labor were the biggest supporters of the White Australia policy, just for the bantz
>>
>>77756841
Does the person who catches the biggest fish get the seat?
>>
I used to watch some of his videos but he shills and cherry picks way too much these days even for my liking

What I find most dangerous is the blend between entertainment and information, he isn't incredibly biased but again he does cherry pick and it sucks seeing yolo swag arts degree kids just parroting everything he says with no real understanding or knowledge of anything beyond what he says in his videos, which is ironic as he criticized that very thing with his video on "Labor's debt" being a meme buzzword thrown around, not that its his fault.

Guy just seems to take himself too seriously now, I was linked to his most recent video and the guy had a complete breakdown. I reckon the preachier he gets the most of his middle/upper class white anglo so-sophisticated instagram culture yaaaas followers will be turned off him
>>
>>77756842
Why does he type like a child?
>>
>>77757004

Yes mate, it's an archaic selection process but it's the law.
>>
A 'Geordie', pronounced 'jordie', is a person from Newcastle, North-East England.

They are regarded as one of the friendliest people in the country.

You're welcome.
>>
Is he like the throwaway, Australian version of Filthy Frank?
>>
Most annoying self righteous fuckwit, honestly just a paid shill
>>
>>77756672
when did liberals authorize the murder of 300 workers? this guys is delusional. yutubee 'fame' has gone to his head

>>77757125
because arts students never grow up
>>
>>77757347
Kind of but not as extreme as frank. Jordies comedy videos aren't too bad and could be relateable to Frank's vids.

His political ones are super biased and he clearly has an agenda he is pushing. His latest vid is pretty cringe worthy if you want to see what he's about.

Also this thread is pretty accurate about who he is and what a twat he can be.
>>
>>77757347
>Implying papa franku isn't Australian

The shitposting strain in his blood is what gives him strength
>>
whats /pol/s opinion on neel kohatkar?
>>
>>77758714
he seems based, didnt he make a video making fun of SJWs?
>>
>>77755594
All jokes aside, this guy is actually pretty based. Can't derail his sources.
>>
>>77759292

(you)
>>
>>77759292
hello jordies
>>
>>77759408
>>77759563
Can't derail his sources.
>memes
You sure showed me.
>>
>>77759292
Except for the cherrypicking and doubke standards (usually complaining about the debt whilst simultaneously saying the debt labor racked up was a good thing)
>>
>>77755594
I can't stand this guy. Why is he such an asshole?

Also, what is he replying to? I think I remember posting something like that whilst referring his channel as some kind of Millennial echo chamber, but it's probably not me.

>>77759292
>Can't derail his sources.
A complete lack of sources, more like. Most of his videos are cut out paragraphs of some article he read somewhere and doesn't post them in the description.
>>
>>77759725
i dont even watch his videos, i have no idea what claims are being made in his videos nor the sources you use to back them up, jordies
>>
>>77760046
He sources about as well as the average pollack
>>
>>77759872
He's right though. Labor invests in infrastructure which creates debt that has eventual returns much the same as any good investment. Liberals give the richest among us tax cuts, which when spending is not then slashed, creates debt which services no one except banks and corps. One of these is a good kind of debt, that will keep Australia competitive and a world leader in living conditions, one of these is not.
>>
>>77759292
Give me a shout out in the next vid mate
>>
>>77760114
The average pollack uses government sources?
>>
>>77760335
No, you're a stooge.
>>
Well, at least we can be sure nobody's paying him for his videos now.
>>
>>77760236
You have to go back jordies
>>
>>77760457
Nice counter.

Reddit awaits, m'lady.
>>
This cunt needs a good smack fucken wanker.
>>
>>77760536
I have always wanted your cock Jordies.
>>
I prefer his videos when they're about shit like Bali, Schapelle Corby, shark culling, bogans etc.

But I don't follow Aus politics so I don't really know how bias he really is.

Can someone tell me how on point his video about the Sydney lock out laws was?
>>
>>77760236
>Labor invests in infrastructure which creates debt that has eventual returns much the same as any good investment.

Except half the time the investment doesn't bring you back money. Keynesian, like any system, is flawed and far from perfect. Look at the debt we racked up after Rudd/Guillard/Rudd, when will we get our return then m8? kek

>Liberals give the richest among us tax cuts, which when spending is not then slashed, creates debt which services no one except banks and corps.

This point is irrelevant, liberal and labor both give tax cuts to the rich.

>One of these is a good kind of debt, that will keep Australia competitive and a world leader in living conditions, one of these is not.
You are clearly uneducated and uninformed on economics. Tell that line to Greece and I'm sure they'd agree with you :^) There isn't a difference between 'good debt' and 'bad debt'. Debt is debt you daft cunt
>>
>>77760536
Jordies is the r/Australia king you wanker, you have to go back
>>
>>77760656

Unfortunately spot on
>>
>>77760656
hes a sick, demented leftist.
>>
>>77760656
His shit on Stereosonic and Bali are among my most favourite on YouTube. His political videos are full of shit with cherry picked graphs and paragraphs in articles without providing context.
>>
>>77760693
>Look at the debt we racked up after Rudd/Gillard/Rudd
We have, it's called the Liberal party.

>when will we get our return then
The return is not always seen as cash, sometimes it's seen in the improvement of the quality of life for the people in this country. I wouldn't expect a lib to understand something that doesn't turn back into cash at some point or anything outside of the narrows lines of "muh economy".

>You are clearly uneducated and uninformed on economics.

So because I don't agree mindlessly with you, you would like to try to win me and everyone else over with pure condescension? Does this work often for you? Pretty sad chubs.

>There isn't a difference between 'good debt' and bad debt'. Debt is debt you daft cunt.

Who's the clearly uneducated and uninformed on economics now? Killed yourself and your entire argument with two sentences at the end there m90.
>>
>>77760843
I think he's economically left, not sure about him on anything else
>>
>>77760738
no u
>>
>>77761247
He's definitely full leftist

He's the Greens in human form
>>
Alex Wilkerson is great. What's he call himself, the loose Aussie? Man that guy is actually really funny.
>>
>>77761247
He's shilled for >muh refugees, so I think he's the full blown thing. The greens don't pay him enough money for him to shill for them.
>>
>>77761448
Alex "Shooter" Williamson. He was God tier around 2012 but his shit has dropped off in quality in the last couple of years in my opinion
>>
>>77761448
loosest aussie bloke

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QTYID4lXhM0
>>
>>77761222
>We have, it's called the Liberal party.
Labor blew the debt out to 257 billion from 2007-2013. Still waiting on that debt return you keep saying justifies reckless spending as 'good debt'

>The return is not always seen as cash, sometimes it's seen in the improvement of the quality of life for the people in this country. I wouldn't expect a lib to understand something that doesn't turn back into cash at some point or anything outside of the narrows lines of "muh economy".
I don't like either party. So the improvement we got from labor was less jobs, more people defaulting on their loans, going bankrupt etc, that's a big non-monetary improvement to quality of life! The government shouldn't go into waste tax payers money to fund useless degrees (arts) that don't give result in a contribution back to the economy.

>So because I don't agree mindlessly with you, you would like to try to win me and everyone else over with pure condescension? Does this work often for you? Pretty sad chubs.
No, its because the arguments you put forward (such as 'good and bad debt') are that of someone who is ignorant of economics. I'm not trying to win you over jordies, after all we are posting on a Taiwanese stamp collecting board

>Who's the clearly uneducated and uninformed on economics now? Killed yourself and your entire argument with two sentences at the end there m90.
If my point at the end 'killed my argument', why don't you explain to me why I am wrong then
>>
My girlfriend knows this guy and he used to be a model. Apparently well known he dated a nigger in th states and is known to suck cock. His recent meltdown is no doubt attached to this sad concealed truth.
Poor deranged leftist.
No doubt a huge blow to his huge fan base of angry dirty poor feminised leftist art students
>>
>>77761812
>Labor blew the debt out to 257 billion from 2007-2013
And when was that big economic crisis that occurred last decade that we sailed through comparatively unscathed again? HMMMMMMMM.

Nice cherry pick attempt though. I would say for what the labor party pulled us through during that crisis that is very good debt.

>So the improvement we got from labor was less jobs, more people defaulting on their loans, going bankrupt etc

How many people worldwide lost their jobs during this due to that... thing that happened... y'know, 2008 or so... can't think of what it was... hmmmmmmmm

>ignorant of economics
So because you can't tell good debt from bad debt, you lump them all together and call anyone who disagrees ignorant. Nice. If you're not trying to prove your stance on political issues, then why are you even responding? letmeguessyou'vebeentrollingthiswholetime... how original.

To address your final point by repeating myself; you don't understand the difference between good debt and bad debt. Therefore, you are even more ignorant of economic matters than you try to tell other people they are.
>>
>>77756588
>open Google images
>search "Jordan Shanks model"
>have the wank of your life
>???
>profit
>>
>>77763101
bit gay that
>>
>>77762542
>And when was that big economic crisis that occurred last decade that we sailed through comparatively unscathed again? HMMMMMMMM. Nice cherry pick attempt though. I would say for what the labor party pulled us through during that crisis that is very good debt.

So now you're agreeing debt is a bad thing? Labor blew the debt out and continued to long after the GFC m8

>How many people worldwide lost their jobs during this due to that... thing that happened... y'know, 2008 or so... can't think of what it was... hmmmmmmmm
See above

>So because you can't tell good debt from bad debt, you lump them all together and call anyone who disagrees ignorant.
Debt is debt. Of course you can invest and get a return, but clearly we have not gotten that return from 257 billion. The debt we have is not 'good debt'. The debt we have is debt from reckless spending. You struggle to understand this which is why you are uneducated on economics, 'i like labor therefore they make good debt. muh liberals are evil therefore bad debt', literally you.

>If you're not trying to prove your stance on political issues, then why are you even responding? letmeguessyou'vebeentrollingthiswholetime...
Because your bias for labor and the arguments you shill for them are wrong

>To address your final point by repeating myself; you don't understand the difference between good debt and bad debt. Therefore, you are even more ignorant of economic matters than you try to tell other people they are.
I've explained my reasoning, you haven't. You can't just say 'ur wrong because i say ur wrong' without justifying it
>>
File: 598full-jordan-shanks.jpg (48 KB, 598x800) Image search: [Google]
598full-jordan-shanks.jpg
48 KB, 598x800
>>77763153
It's only gay if he fucks your bum and you like it. You don't have to be gay to appreciate a beautiful man, anon.
>>
>>77763184
>So now you're agreeing debt is a bad thing? Labor blew the debt out and continued to long after the GFC m8

No, I'm not seeing where I agreed with you. You must be imagining it. The GFC wasn't a one time bomb with an instant recovery, I'm not sure you understand this. Labor kept us afloat and one of the strongest economies in the world during the GFC.

>Debt is debt. Of course you can invest and get a return, but clearly we have not gotten that return from 257 billion.
We did invest that money, in not becoming a wreck of a shithole like the rest of the world. You struggle to understand this and seem to want to just pin all your woes on this one blowout that the Liberals have INCREASED on. Would you prefer that Australia experienced the full force of the GFC and became detroit island edition? I understand the difference between investing in the prosperity of all Australians instead of just a few that happen to run banks and big corps, something you clearly don't - or maybe you still believe the trickle down fairy tales.

>I've explained my reasoning, you haven't.

I understand your reasoning and have explained to you why it is flawed. Because you either don't like the answer or do not have the capacity to understand it is no cause to throw a tantrum and pretend like nothing was said to you.
>>
>>77763184
I'm not exactly the biggest fan of the Labor party or all of it's policies, but I'd take them over the Liberals any day of the week. The LNP is fucking despicable.
>corporate tax cuts on the premise of somehow "creating jerbs"
>cutting spending on health and education
>expressed interest in deregulation of university fees, thereby crippling the future of our country by saddling our youth with tremendous debt once they finish studying
>war on renewable energy and climate action, blatantly to please their biggest donor, the fossil fuel industry
>actually spending money on investigation of "wind turbine noise syndrome" while in the next breath exaggerating "muh debt"
>dredging the Great Barrier Reef
>selling land to the Chinese to open a gaping black hole in prime agricultural land
Fuck, I could go on. At least they have the best immigration policy of the major parties, but that's it. Tony "stopping the boats" is likely the only reason they're so popular among our batfuck retarded voters.

I'd rather vote labor and give the ALA some seats.
>>
File: 523556.gif (2 MB, 352x200) Image search: [Google]
523556.gif
2 MB, 352x200
>>77763926
>No, I'm not seeing where I agreed with you. You must be imagining it. The GFC wasn't a one time bomb with an instant recovery, I'm not sure you understand this. Labor kept us afloat and one of the strongest economies in the world during the GFC.

Labor had power for 6 years and each year the debt got worse. You are proposing debt is now a bad thing, which is saying why you are agreeing with me.

>We did invest that money, in not becoming a wreck of a shithole like the rest of the world.
Australia would have been fine under either parties during the GFC. You can't objectively say 'muh labor saved us' because we don't know just how much worse/better Australia could have been during the GFC

>You struggle to understand this and seem to want to just pin all your woes on this one blowout that the Liberals have INCREASED on.
I haven't defended the liberals here at all m8

>I understand the difference between investing in the prosperity of all Australians instead of just a few that happen to run banks and big corps, something you clearly don't - or maybe you still believe the trickle down fairy tales.
I don't believe in trickle down, that's a baseless assumption you're making. Maybe you haven't read my posts clearly enough. Prosperity for Australians =/= huge debt tho f a m

>I understand your reasoning and have explained to you why it is flawed.
You're reasoning was literally 'all of labors debt was investment therefore its good'. I explained why your logic was wrong

>Because you either don't like the answer or do not have the capacity to understand it is no cause to throw a tantrum and pretend like nothing was said to you.
Oh yes such a tantrum I'm throwing
>>
>>77763926
Voodoo economics,
> if labor didn't spend the money bad shit would have happened
> if the witch doctor didn't do a rain dance bad shit would have happened

You believe because you believe because you believe, Australia missed the gfc as our banks didn't have a large amount of foreign investment in the us housing sector + we had decent returns on mortgages + the banks had decent reserves, we were never hit by the gfc.
But believe what ever you want, you'll just stay wrong.
>>
>>77764432
Both liberal and labor will get you the same result, whether you vote for one or the other, corporations and unions will still be looked after whilst the rest of us nitpick on non-issues
>>
>>77764729
>Labor had power for 6 years and each year the debt got worse. You are proposing debt is now a bad thing
The GFC was a form of corrupt bad debt imploding, because of that bad debt which I referenced you think that I think ALL debt is bad? Is that where you're tripping?

>Australia would have been fine under either parties during the GFC. You can't objectively say 'muh labor saved us' because we don't know just how much worse/better Australia could have been during the GFC
But we happened to be under a labor government - which you saddle with the debt accumulated by trying to ride out the GFC. So what you're trying to say is when Labor spends and accumulates debt for whatever reason, it's always bad. But when Liberal does it, it was regrettably necessary. Do you see the double standard in that? You claimed no party affiliation earlier, but had that money not been spent on stabilizing us against that collapse, we would be in shit shape regardless of government now. Liberals would have spent more on just bailing out the banks and corps and ordinary Australians would be eating crow right now if their current and previous policies and budgets are anything to go by.

>Prosperity for Australians =/= huge debt tho f a m
We could be quite prosperous living as the aboriginals did, I'm quite sure. Do you want to though?
And huge debt isn't desirable either. We're not in huge debt, so you shouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>77764729

>You're reasoning was literally 'all of labors debt was investment therefore its good'.

My reasoning wasn't "all of labors debt was investment, therefore it's good" - I'm saying a great majority of the extra debt we accrued was because of the GFC and Labor's measures to counter it. I'd rather the GFC not happened, but what can you do? But when the Liberals try to cut money from places like hospitals because "muh debts" but then hand almost that exact amount of money as tax cuts to the richest few, I have to say that investment in hospitals benefits a great majority of Australians and therefore incurs a good kind of debt. Whereas, a tax cut for rich people to make them a little bit richer so their name might appear in forbes does not benefit a majority of Australians, therefore, bad debt. Turning something from a debt into a tax break for a couple guys isn't reducing debt or being fiscally responsible, as the Libs would profess they are.

You think you're politically unaligned, but you seem to want to attack Labor like they just killed your dog with little better reasoning than false perceptions and a lesser of two evils mentality. Perhaps you should meditate on this.

It's been fun rapping with you anyhow, bout to go have a roast lunch. You can have the last word.
>>
>>77755594

doesn't even change the filename from the circlejerkaustralia post.
>>
>>77768010
Is that you Moisty?
>>
>>77768109

tool are shit.
>>
>>77755594
Isn't he literally a GetUp shill? I remember reading some article that said he's paid by GetUp to make his videos.
>>
That said, he's pretty funny when he's not preaching about politics and shilling for Labor. Chronicles of Yilmaz is quite good.
>>
Jesus. Aussies even shitpost in video form.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNwgjVzkT-I

How do you do it? What about Australian culture grows this kind of nonsensical humor?
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.