[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well that didn't take long. Trump is back. Cucks unimaginably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: yee.png (233 KB, 1328x534) Image search: [Google]
yee.png
233 KB, 1328x534
Well that didn't take long. Trump is back. Cucks unimaginably BTFO.
>>
>>77754850
I have two theories about these polls and why they may be deceptively bad for Trump. Tell me if I'm wrong.

1. Clinton's voters are unenthusiastic and will not show up to vote. Poll's come to you and cannot factor in enthusiasm.

2. Real Clear Media is an average of various media outlets polls. Most of the media is liberally biased. It's possible that their polls are biased in favor of the democrats.

Tell me whether or not I am wrong please /pol/.
>>
File: 1464150999628.jpg (36 KB, 373x359) Image search: [Google]
1464150999628.jpg
36 KB, 373x359
>>
>>77754850

That would be a viable conclusion if Hillary's didn't jump equally as much. My guess it that it was a poll that was biased against undecided or 3rd party voters.
>>
>>77755099
you are wrong
>>
>>77755099

Damage control

This is as bad as the Romneyfags who kept circlejerking by posting links to UnskewedPolls.com
>>
>>77755099

The graph is based on poll averages, the reason for the dip was because of a terrible poll conducted by Bloomberg that skewed the data
>>
>>77755099
I believe this.

Kek wills it in the name of dubs!
>>
>>77755218
>>77755251
Ok but tell me why I am wrong.
>>
SHUT
IT
DOWN
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 747x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 747x370
Hillary is so fucking fucked

>60,000 votes on an NBC poll
>>
>>77755218

Wow nice argument fagtron you sure convinced me with all those hot opinions.
>>
>>77755383
People who participate in online /pol/ have enough enthusiasm to vote
>>
>>77755536
say it to my face and not online and see what happens pussy I'm fucking jacked fight me IRL you little bitch I bet I bench more than you faggot
>>
>>77755515
>online poll being brigaded by stormweenies
>trump is winning
weeeew
>>
>>77755793
>poll that isn't cherry picked by anti-trumpers
>must be bullshit

Guess you're a Shill4Hill right?
>>
As low as Trump is polling now. The actual gap between the two is smaller than it was back in April.
>>
File: literally never ever.png (1 MB, 1136x958) Image search: [Google]
literally never ever.png
1 MB, 1136x958
>>77754850
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HILLARY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

HOW DOES IT FEEL, SHILLS?

EAT SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Kind reminder that the polls consistently underestimate Trump.

Remember that "can Trump even break 50%?" meme before the East Coast Super Tuesday? Polls said "not quite", then he smashed 50% in all of them and hit 60 in a few.

This is just one example. He consistently beats his polls.

Why is this?

Because
1) the polls are often biased
2) some Trump voters don't admit it because they are afraid people will call them raysis
3) some of the people who say the not-Trump candidate due to their dislike of Trump don't actually like the other candidate either and can not be bothered to actually go out and vote

Make no mistake: Trump is going to win.
>>
>>77755858
>online poll
>>
>>77754850

lol
>>
File: reddit l. stine.jpg (48 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
reddit l. stine.jpg
48 KB, 992x744
>>77755793
>brigaded
>>
Polls ebb and flow, and Clinton got a bump from nomination not to mention Trump just fucked himself with the judge shit but it's over now.

Hillary's lead already slipped in Reuters from the Orlando shooting so you might soon start seeing that in polls, not to mention meme polls like Bloomberg are included in the average
>>
Eh wait till the debates. Nice to see trump coming back from a little decline but even if he was beating her I still wouldn't totally trust it. A little too far away from November to have any real merit.
>>
>>77754850
The funny thing is that you aren't going to convince us not to vote like a bunch of leftist, defeatist cucks. All this does is steel our resolve. Keep it up. You're doing better work for us than most.
>>
There's more than just favorability polls. Yes, Trump being down is bad, but it's also way too soon to focus on them.

Hillary can dive bomb at any point in the net 4 months, and she knows it. That's why she's practically hiding from public view. Have you ever seen a politician running for president hide for months on end? She knows she's not a likable face to the average person, so she's hoping Trump will self-destruct and she can win by default. This is terrible strategy.

Beyond that, there's the question of voter enthusiasm. This was already addressed, but I think it needs to be highlighted. People are NOT enthusiastic about Hillary. Most of them are enthusiastic about hating Trump. That's not how elections are won. They're won by motivating people to get to the polls in support of a candidate.

People fucking LOATHED Bush II, but were lukewarm on Kerry. Bush won because he had the higher enthusiasm in his base.

There hasn't been this much enthusiasm for a Republican candidate since Reagan. So what you know about last 35 years of politics and throw it out, because it has no bearing on this kind of election.

Trump can win. Does it look good for him? Kinda. But it doesn't look particularly good for Clinton either. So let's not worry about polls just yet.
>>
>>77756244
When Trump picks up again they will shut up, and the second he drops again they will spam the board with "BTFO BTFO BTFO" every poll.
>>
>>77756271
go to bed scott adams
>>
>>77755967
Trump will win. It will be glorious.
>>
File: 1465051772350.gif (997 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1465051772350.gif
997 KB, 500x300
WE GOT THIS.

MEME HARDER BOYS.
>>
>>77756027
It's almost like you can't cherry pick those and rig them to achieve a desired result

Hmmmmm

Ya know it really make you think
>>
I don't understand why they don't just do state to state polling in the GE instead of national. That is what matters right?

Also, do most GE polls use demographic turnouts from the preceding election to select the people they poll?
>>
>>77754850
What is Trump going to do if he actually wins this thing. Hillary is such a terrible candidate, he can beat her without trying. It's obvious he doesn't want to be president anymore, so what is he going to do if he wins? Can he just say no thanks
>>
>>77756344
It's particularly funny because Trump's support is iron-clad. People don't get behind him and then leave. We're incredibly loyal and this "lol Trump is finished" shit only draws more people into our circle. He is going to destroy her in those debates when he talks about her record in the middle east and with women, donors, etc. She's only going to go down until November. There aren't enough dead voters they can pull to put her over the top.
>>
>>77756398
I've got too many panels left to illustrate. Wait til next Sunday, you're gonna love it.
>>
>>77754850
Hillary hasn't held a press conference in about 7 months now, Trump has held 3? in the last few months and they've all been bretty good.
Once the debates start, it's all over for Hillary.
>hur hur she will destroy Trump
I'm pretty sure they said that about every single Republican candidate that Trump destroyed.
>>
>>77756512
You wish they were using 2012 turnout models to poll this election, some of them would require Hillary be double-Obama.
>>
File: make up your mind shrills.png (53 KB, 351x242) Image search: [Google]
make up your mind shrills.png
53 KB, 351x242
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD SHRILLS
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>77756622
They should just start banning people for this, it's spam at this point.
>>
>>77755789
You have to be 18 in here kid. I'll dump a few loads in your mother to give you some company, because clearly you're bored.
>>
>>77756671
Never

We are not reddit

I welcome these cucked shills
>>
>>77756680
ahaha I fucked here first you cuck lolole
>>
>>77756422
it's almost like online polls are worthless, as they fail on all accounts at producing reliable statistics
>>
>>77755726
I think the polls either seek them out or pay them though.
>>
>>77756733
I don't mind people posting polls and spewing their cuckoldry, but spamming like 3 threads posting the RCP graph that I think everyone has seen is spam.

Fuck, I think even everyone on Trump General has RCP bookmarked. I know I do.
>>
>>77756271
Bush was the son of a former President, an incumbent President serving in the middle of a war that just started, and had the full support of his party. Trump is a shit-tier candidate and a buffoon who is hated by his own part.
>>
>>77756733
We desperately need the robot on here
>>
File: keksrocks.jpg (65 KB, 618x564) Image search: [Google]
keksrocks.jpg
65 KB, 618x564
>>77755099
they overweight dems
and underweight ind
trying to use poll meme magic
kek spits on them for their unabashed faggotry
>>
>>77755099
>Poll's come to you
>Poll is come to you
Learn English, Jose.
>>
>>77756899
I don't
>>
Daily reminder not to dig too deep into skewed polls memes, people kept trying to "unskew" polls in 2012.

Actual skewed outliers are pretty easy to spot just by looking at RCP and comparing to other polls. When Bloomberg says +12 but SurveyUSA says +3 for Clinton, you can tell which one is bullshit.
>>
>>77755967
My supervisors advised me to kindly ask you to remove this post as it goes against the anti-Trump message we are trying to instill. Thank you. :)

-B. C.
>>
>>77756914
Trump isn't shit-tier bro. He's a fucking juggernaut that has rolled over every establishment candidate in his path.

He even beat the son of a former president... And he's on the popular side of the immigration debate, and talking tough about ISIS - who just attacked the US 7 days ago.

Trump's odds are looking good.
>>
im saving a collage of protrump and prohillary posts, i cant wait until either party gets btfo so i can shit post it for weeks
>>
>>77756914
>hated by his own party

Who? Neocon senators like Kirk who will lose their seat anyways? Blue state Republicans?
>>
>>77757305
Doing G-d's work there Anon
It does not matter from where the kek flows, so long as there is kek
>>
File: image.gif (973 KB, 312x213) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
973 KB, 312x213
JILL STEIN IS BERNIE SANDERS BUT WITH A VAGINA

SHE IS LEADING 4th IN THE POLLS

WE CAN SPLIT THE WOMEN VOTE
>>77755705
>>77755705
>>77755705

GET IN HERE
>>
>a few weeks ago
>OH EM GEEEE, POLLS ARE LE BIASED, FUCK LE POLLS REEEE

>today
>HURRR DURRRR WE LE BACK DURRR

Why are Trumpfags so retarded?
>>
>>77757262
He didn't beat "the son of a former President." He beat "The brother of the worst President in modern times." BIG difference in perception. Also, Jeb was a shit candidate as well.

Nobody fucking likes Trump. He's not going to win. Crying about Mexicans and saying "i told you so" even though anyone with any amount of knowledge and common sense knew that lone wolf terrorism was an issue long before Trump even started his campaign is not going to win him the white house. I know /pol/ is excited because they're getting involved in an election but it's not going to fucking happen. Wait and see.
>>
>>77757517

BUILD

THE

WALL
>>
>>77757517
This thread is obvious shitposting bro.
>>
>>77757594
Why are you so upset?
>>
>>77755099
You are are absolutely correct
>>
>>77757594
He quite literally did beat the son of a former President. And while his brother was the worst president in modern history, he still got re-elected despite major hate from the Left.

Trump is throwing rallies with tens of thousands of attendees, and thousands of people waiting outside trying to get in. Trump is a phenomenon we haven't seen before. Yes, he's polarizing. Yes, he talks simply and unrehearsed. Yes, he's controversial and unfiltered.

That's actually turning out to be his strong point. He's gonna win, dude. Once Hillary comes out of hiding, the press won't be able to save her.

Trump's polling right now is 100% due to the media ganging up on him. Hillary is literally hiding right now. You don't think that's a sign?
>>
>>77758162
Trump has been benefiting so much from the media throughout this entire process. It's a joke that you idiots think he's being "ganged up on." He would not have even won the nomination without the help he got from the media. This is a fact.

Look at the numbers. Trump is hated by large majorities of virtually every demographic group except white men. Trump is down in battleground states and all Clinton really needs to win is one. You are delusional as fuck if you think that idiot has a chance of winning in November.

You'll see.
>>
>>77758521
I don't think you're viewing things clearly. Have you seen how the media treats Trump? They give him attention, yes. But the attention is almost 100% negative.

If you're under the impression that the media is helping him, I have no clue what else to say to you. You're either insane or playing a role trying to get a rise out of me.

There's no way you could possibly believe that.
>>
>>77758814
>There's no way you could possibly believe that.
Read it and weep, fuckhead.

http://shorensteincenter.org/pre-primary-news-coverage-2016-trump-clinton-sanders/
>>
>>77758521
You're delusional. You can't call a November election in June.
>>
>>77754850
wew
>>
The only good thing that will come from Hillary's inevitable win is the absolutely astonish amount of anal annihilation on /pol/. The shrieking will last for weeks.
>>
>>77759196
You can when one candidate is as desperately out of his league as Trump is.
>>
>>77757594
>lone wolf terrorism

you mean islamic terrorism you faggot, call it like it is
>>
>>77755099
The problem is Clinto fans don't even have to be enthusiastic.

Bernie cucks are so fucking hating of Trump they will show up to vote clinton en masse just so Trump doesn't win.

The battle isn't over yet.
>>
>>77758934
>"fuckhead"
Man, you're angry. You seem to have a lot of emotional skin in this game. Did Bernie's failure leave you feeling a bit irritable?

Also, your link... I'm supposed to trust their analysis on what constitutes 'positive or neutral' coverage? Nah, I have eyes and ears. I don't need their breakdown.

Just check the fucking news man. Every channel treats Trump like a madman. They use scare words and negative language about him constantly.

Hell, they report on EVERY negative thing that's said about Trump. If you aren't seeing this, you're living in a narrative that has no bearing on reality.
>>
>>77759483
>that's what Carter's aides were telling him about Reagan until August

I'm not saying Trump will win, just reiterating the other guy: you can't call it in june.
>>
>>77759577
It was lone wolf terrorism. I know that doesn't fit into your feagmongering narrative, but it's true.

>>77759649
>I'm supposed to trust their analysis on what constitutes 'positive or neutral' coverage? Nah, I have eyes and ears. I don't need their breakdown
So you're a retard. Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
File: 462.jpg (87 KB, 646x720) Image search: [Google]
462.jpg
87 KB, 646x720
The God Emperor Trump never loses.
>>
>>77759892
>I trust some study's analysis of what constitutes 'good coverage'.
>I don't actually look at the media to see what the narrative is.
>This guy who does is retarded.

Yep, I think we've either found a paid shill or a burned out Bernie Bot who's taking his frustration out on /pol/.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. I'd say it's embarrassing, but I'm leaving open the possibility that you're paid to be here.

For your sake, I hope you're getting paid.
>>
>>77759892
yeah eat up the media's narrative instead, it was lone wolf terrorism perpetrated by A FUCKING WHITE MALE. islam is a religion of peace and daesh isn't TRUE islam anyway. am i right, you bitch?
>>
File: 1466216476733.jpg (311 KB, 1200x913) Image search: [Google]
1466216476733.jpg
311 KB, 1200x913
>>77759892
>It was lone wolf terrorism. I know that doesn't fit into your feagmongering narrative, but it's true.

>Takes a break from slaughtering fags to Pledge allegiance to ISIS
>Lone wolf terrorism

Your the one with the narrative schlomo
>>
>>77755099
Point 1 is spot on.
Point 2 is purely conjecture.
>>
>>77760215
It's not "the media." It's a study by Harvard's Kennedy School of Government.

>>77760206
Yes, I trust PhDs and academia in general, who have dedicated their careers to doing this kind of research, much more than I trust the subjective opinion of some random idiot on /pol/. If you were intelligent, then you would as well.
>>
File: image.png (248 KB, 1132x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
248 KB, 1132x1000
>>77754850
1. He's still losing.

2. All of you reality denying faggots who have discredited this poll since Trumps numbers took a dive can't use it if he retakes the lead.

3. Trump fags double think and mental gymnastics are on par with every other SJW.
>>
File: 1466278014358.png (272 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1466278014358.png
272 KB, 900x1200
>>77754850
>Trumpcucks are this desperate
>>
File: 1464567532481.jpg (78 KB, 832x584) Image search: [Google]
1464567532481.jpg
78 KB, 832x584
>>77760441
>harvard
>muh appeal to authority
>>
>>77760281
"pledging allegiance to ISIS" is irrelevant. His attack was not sponsored, organized, or planned by them. He was a lone wolf terrorist who did what he did ON HIS OWN.
>>
File: ClRujV_WYAAwWV1.jpg (83 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
ClRujV_WYAAwWV1.jpg
83 KB, 594x396
>>77754850

Guys lets just face it, Hillary Clinton is gonna win. Her support out shines Drumpf
>>
File: trumpvhillary.png (60 KB, 1328x534) Image search: [Google]
trumpvhillary.png
60 KB, 1328x534
Yeah, these images don't mean anything. Trump is on a slow upward slope while Hillary is on a slow downward slope.

Pic related
>>
>>77760441
>Yes, I trust PhDs and academia in general

Do these people have a STEM degree? No? Then they're part of the liberal arts. They literally get off trying to twist reality to fit their narrative.

Have you been to college? Have you taken a political science course, or journalism, or sociology?

If you have, and you still trust 'academia', I have a bridge to sell you.
>>
>>77755099
I think its disenfranchised bernie voters who are switching to Hillary. It wont be ling before they jump on the Trump train
>>
>>77755099
Dude RCP cherry-picks all of its polls. They did this in the Republican nominating process as well.
>>
>>77760606
It's not "appeal to authority," you uneducated fuck. I'm not saying, "They are PhDs so they are right." What I'm saying is that "They are PhDs, so they do this research FOR A LIVING. This is their job. This is their contribution to society. This is what we expect them to do." The fact that some random idiot on /pol/ "disagrees" with them for no reason other than "because I said so" doesn't take away from the legitimacy of their study.
>>
>>77760672
As a matter of fact, my degree is in Political Science. Just because you have an axe to grind with academia doesn't mean their scholarly research is invalid.
>>
>>77760441
Watch this video
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlqXgXwzkPg

PhDs in social "sciences" or liberal arts are practically garbage. Circle jerk nonsense. Want a degree, how PC can you be?
>>
Pretty sure the polls favor hillary so much because Trump supporters don't really go on news websites other then fox news and places like drudge report. Either way online polls never have that much meaning otherwise bernie would of done a lot better vote wise in the DNC primaries
>>
>>77760898
Oh fuck, a YouTube video. Case closed.
>>
>>77760898
>Watch this video
You must be joking. You expect me to just "Watch this video" of some wannabe pretty boy advancing his toxic political agenda, and I'm supposed to take that garbage more seriously than a report made by people who have dedicated their lives to academic research? Fuck this board is retarded.
>>
>Trump comes back after a mass shooting

Pathetic tbqh senpai
>>
>>77760867
Dude, I have a STEM degree

We laugh at you. Liberal arts majors are a fucking joke to us. In our circles, "liberal arts major" is synonymous with "idiot", "moron", "failure".

The level of scholarship in liberal arts circles doesn't even come close to anything in STEM. The difficulty level of a liberal arts degree is laughable. It's no wonder you can get through one on drugs. Meanwhile for my major I literally had 40 hours of homework a week
>>
File: laughing octopus.jpg (113 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
laughing octopus.jpg
113 KB, 1152x864
>>77760780
>>77760867
>As a matter of fact, my degree is in Political Science.
>>
>>77761025
>this board is retarded
Stick around until Hillary wins if you want to really laugh at these keyboard analysts.
>>
>>77754850

Notice anything about that graph?

The blue line is on top of the red line the entire time, going back almost a year. It varies from about +12 Hillary to Trump almost pulling even but not quite.

Compare with 2008 election, there were many times when Republicans took lead in the polls even though they ultimately lost by 7 points.

> http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/us/general_election_mccain_vs_obama-225.html

2012 Romney was consistently behind Obama but by a smaller margin than Trump is with Hillary.

> http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html

So yeah polls telling you pretty clearly that Trump is on his way to getting BTFO this November and possibly taking the rest of the party down with him.
>>
>>77761084
>Dude, I have a STEM degree
Am I supposed to be impressed?

Your STEM degree doesn't qualify you to do anything but STEM. It sure as hell doesn't make you an expert on politics, the media, or the invisible primary. See, this is the problem with you STEMtards. You think that it gives you some kind of authority over all matters. It doesn't. You do STEM, I do Polisci.
>>
>>77760867
>political """"""""""""""""""""science""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>77761025
Contained within that video is an excerpt of an islamic preacher.
He says quite openly "it's not just radical muslims who think gays should get the death penalty". He asks the congregation to raise their hands if they think gays should be stoned to death. Every single one of them did
>>
>>77760671
as much as i think the shills suck, that is also not how a line of best fit works you fucking moron
>>
>>77761025
>toxic political agenda

see

>>77756093
>>
>>77761328
There are a wide variety of opinions in this country. If you asked the same question here on /pol/, I'm sure you would get a very similar response. So, again, I ask you what the fuck is your point?
>>
>>77756553
>He is going to destroy her in those debates
lel
>>
>>77760215
Russia, stop trollin'
>>
>>77761303
A STEM degree qualifies you for practically anything.

Guess who the biggest Wall Street hedge fund managers are? Physics majors. Why? Because they have the mathematical talent to rule over practically anyone else, including a trained economist.

Guess who some of the top people in Biology are? Physics majors. Failed physicists who left their profession for an easier line of work, and ended up being the greatest Biologists of all time.

When you have that high powered intellect, practically any other discipline is like child's play. You don't understand the kind of people these are. One of my best friends was a super genius who graduated college at 16.

These people are smarter than anyone you've ever met in your life. They could learn your entire discipline in 20 minutes. The statistics you use on a daily basis stem from formulas they themselves derived.
>>
>>77761522
It's not that hard. She has such a terrible fucking record that Bill should just take over for her.
>>
>>77761584
Hedge fund managers contribute nothing of value to the country or the economy, so congrats, I guess? I'm still not impressed. In fact, I'd wager you never even heard of the invisible primary until today.

Mathematics is fine, but it's not knowledge that is directly applicable to the political process in the U.S, nor is it directly applicable to this election in particular. It's not going to tell you how the electoral college works, it is no replacement for an in-depth understanding of political demography, and it doesn't qualify you to act like a know-it-all ass just because you can.
>>
>>77760774
>Dude RCP cherry-picks all of its polls
What do you mean by this? That they select liberal polls or that they try to select fair polls?
>>
>>77761584

>tfw getting physics PhD

Thanks for stroking my ego senpai.
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 467x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 467x350
>>77761643
>lived in whitehouse 8 years
>senator
>ran for president before
>secretary of state

Crooked or not she's a lot more knowledgeable than Trump.

Trump has a serious problem with saying dumb shit without thinking.

She's going to mop the floor with him in the debates.
>>
>>77761522
it's the only thing trumpkins can cling to, prepare to hear "w-wait for the debates!"all the way to october
>>
Trumpets are turning into Bernouts.
>>
>>77761896
I would be embarrassed to be studying anything with that guy running around making you look like a douche by association. Is this how you physics folks actually think? Jesus christ.
>>
>>77761900
despite her """"experience"""" she can't debate for shit. even at the democrat debates which were blatantly rigged in her favor, she was reduced to laughing awkwardly and avoiding answering hard questions asked by limp-dick bernie. she was so shit that she later refused to debate him because of his "tone" or whatever. she's a joke.
>>
>>77755099
This is Bernie supporter tier justification
>>
File: Kek.png (47 KB, 904x692) Image search: [Google]
Kek.png
47 KB, 904x692
>>77761229
Dear Kek, I pray to you now, in hopes that you make this a meme.

>Polls only matter in September.

Kek hear my prayer.
>>
>>77762302
I think I'm right tho. At least about the first point.
>>
File: 1465724997417.jpg (11 KB, 445x482) Image search: [Google]
1465724997417.jpg
11 KB, 445x482
>>77761900
>She's going to mop the floor with him in the debates.

Top Kek faggot, she stopped debating Bernie because he was too hard on her, and Bernie is limp wristed Cuck.

Trump will destroy her
>>
File: 1466283182758.jpg (43 KB, 788x352) Image search: [Google]
1466283182758.jpg
43 KB, 788x352
>>77755099
No. Trump supporters are less enthusiastic.
>>
>>77761900
She has tons of experience and knowledge, and yet not one noteworthy accomplishment in all that time. It's almost impressive in a way.
>>
File: 1457070753479.png (569 KB, 913x509) Image search: [Google]
1457070753479.png
569 KB, 913x509
>>77762605
>No. Trump supporters are less enthusiastic.

Hmmmm
>>
File: NO MORE MEMES.jpg (61 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
NO MORE MEMES.jpg
61 KB, 620x412
TIME TO CLOSE THE INTERNET!

SHUT IT DOWN, FOLKS!
>>
>>77762726
>le turnout meme
Voter turnout in primaries is more indicative of the competitiveness of the primary election itself, not the enthusiasm within the electorate for a particular candidate. The Republicans had many more candidates, so their turnout was quite a big higher in the primary. This is generally how it goes.

You do realize that the number of people who vote in primary elections is significantly less than the number of people who vote in the general election? Taking anything out of the primaries and attempting to apply it to the general is silly.
>>
>>77755099
Both statements are true, but it was shown in the Republican Primaries that Late Deciders tend to go towards the establishment candidate because they are the sort of people who want safer things.

The best hope for Trump is new Clinton bombshells and destroying her in the debates. But the debates are going to be rigged in her favor anyway.
>>
>>77762544
Bernie could attack Hillary from angles that Trump cannot
>>
>>77755099
i think you are on the right track with number 1. i wholeheartedly agree. since voting isnt compulsory i think a lot of hilldog supporters are lukewarm and just won't find a reason to get to the booths and line up on the day. trump supporters are red hot and have a vested interest in lining up and voting. i would argue that its better to have a smaller, committed voter base than a larger, nonchalant base
>>
File: 798.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306 KB, 593x540
>>77763059
gee it must be nice having ready-made excuses prepared way in advance of having to use them. You people are shameless.
>>
>>77762986
ok how do you measure "enthusiasm?"
>>
>>77754850
Also threadly reminder that Polls are designed to influence reality, not reflect it
>>
>>77763143
By asking the voters how they feel about the candidates. It's not perfect, but it's a lot better than trying to extract information for the general based off numbers from the primaries.

Given the overall lack of competitiveness within the Democratic primary and the dismissive attitude of the media toward the Sanders campaign for most of the process, for all we know there could be a large number of Clinton supporters who simply didn't even turn out in the primary.
>>
>>77756027
>/pol/l
>>
>>77756914
being hated by his party is a positive at this point
>>
File: 1465770098071.png (517 KB, 601x480) Image search: [Google]
1465770098071.png
517 KB, 601x480
>>77763098
>Bernie could attack Hillary from angles that Trump cannot

He didn't attack her at all and she still couldn't handle it. Meanwhile Trump chewed up and spat out every opponent in his way, his debates were biased shit fests and he still came out on top.

Hillary is a senile, stoked out Cunt who can't speak with out a script from her 800 employees
>>
>>77763526
Not when you consider that, for a large portion of the American electorate, Trump has actually made the gop look BETTER by comparison. That's quite an accomplishment.
>>
>>77754850
Our models still say the same as it did in january.
Either it was 87,93 or 97% prob for him to win.
We don't know internal shit in the us well.

But this model has been shown to be damn reliable earlier. We need to keep taps on this, because of the fish wandering, particular about cape Godt HÃ¥p.

But seriously.. I should have saved this source.
>Not implying burgers got this better if there is ANY reliable non shilling source
Never seen this shilling fest before
>>
>>77763131
thx senpai
>>
File: 1457480659121.jpg (47 KB, 652x363) Image search: [Google]
1457480659121.jpg
47 KB, 652x363
>>77763335
>Given the overall lack of competitiveness within the Democratic primary and the dismissive attitude of the media toward the Sanders campaign for most of the process, for all we know there could be a large number of Clinton supporters who simply didn't even turn out in the primary.

This that why it was wrapped up so quickly? It was more competitive than the republicans primary.

Obama had a massive turnout in his primaries aswell, that didn't end up meaning anything either, did it?
>>
>>77763855
any flags awake and got this sauce for the burgers?

Don't remember if ml or mixed ml and shit
>>
>>77757594
he didnt say "i told you so". he specifically said "thanks for the congrats, but i dont want congrats..."

people like you need to have all of your information cut into bite-sized chunks then filtered for you because you have the attention span of a gnat, thats why you misinterpret so much shit.
>>
>>77763562
>Republicans think they can beat Clinton by screaming "BENGHAZI" at her

lmao
>>
>>77755099
congratulations, you are right on both accounts.
>>
File: 1466102218734.png (836 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1466102218734.png
836 KB, 960x720
>>77757163
Whats like it being a faggot, son?
>>
File: 1458858707462.jpg (38 KB, 600x445) Image search: [Google]
1458858707462.jpg
38 KB, 600x445
>>77764043
Nice argument, there's plenty more allegations he could throw at her
>>
leave trump to me
>>
>>77758521
if you dont think that the media and the entertainment industry in general is tearing at Trumps throat constantly youre insane.
>>
File: Laugh-Meme-02.jpg (156 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
Laugh-Meme-02.jpg
156 KB, 1920x1440
>>77758521
>Trump is doing bad with everyone except white males
MFW white males make up 40% of this country
>>
>>77763945
Clinton's coronation was never really in doubt. Sanders was trying to come back from double-digit deficits in virtually every state in the nation. He won a bunch of caucuses and some primaries. Big whoop. I say this as a Bernie supporter: Him winning the nomination was always a longshot. He knew it. I knew it. Any informed supporters of his knew it. It was uphill all the way for him, and he couldn't get it done. Clinton was, and is, a juggernaut.

Now.. As for the Republican primary, I would argue that Trump's success in the primary in and of itself is indicative of how competitive that race was. It's easy to forget now, but there was a time early on when the GOP field was huge, and support was spread fairly evenly among the top 5 candidates or so. It was really anybody's guess who was going to win until the debates started happening and the votes started coming in. That's no surprise considering the nature of the GOP electorate. Will it happen again in the general election? Absolutely not. The general electorate is a different beast entirely.
>>
>>77764166
>Republicans think they can blame Democrats for the rise of ISIS when it was their own damn fault

lmao
>>
>>77764283
>hillary didn't support every single invasion and destabilization in the middle east since day one

lmao
>>
>>77764386
So the Republicans are just as complicit as Hillary? Looks like they can't attack her on that angle, then
>>
>>77764009
>he specifically said "thanks for the congrats, but i dont want congrats..."
You've got to be kidding. That tweet was the most self-congratulatory, abhorrent thing we have seen in Presidential politics in our entire lifetimes. It is widely understood that he fucked up his response to the Orlando shooting big-time. That's not "bite-sized chunks" - It's reality. He had a chance to show us how he'd respond to trouble and he dropped the ball. We don't need a fool like Trump serving as President. The fact that some obsessed followers of his on /pol/ will make excuses for him doesn't change that.
>>
>>77755099
This. I dunno how you do this, but with all the shit I've seen in this elec all the media gunning for trump while he stands there like ásaþórr him self and just even need to shrug it off.. Fuck I love this man. I can't think of a more testo leader since our dear noble wolf (we will use rewritings now, to wake the savages in you all).

He cannot be bought, he cannot be controlled, he want's to fix america and actually cares about the american population, even the europoors but murica first.

Like Hitler was and still is bombarded, they bombard him.

I don't trust these for 1 sec.
Another factor, how are they done?
Because research 101, you can never ask people anything, because they lie, you need to observe. First thing you learn when you start with researching. People lie when they don't even know, like tell me how you use this computer program.. vs show me how you use this program.

Most people would avoid telling the truth to get in trouble.

Aaaand it all depends on where they pick the votes, who they pick it from.

It's very rude to ask people about this here, and illegal if a boss does it to his employees. Jailtime I think. part coursing, that's straight to jail for several years.
>>
>>77755099
>1. Clinton's voters are unenthusiastic and will not show up to vote. Poll's come to you and cannot factor in enthusiasm.

I do think there's a lot to this. The Democrats will not be able to count on Blacks OR College-Student Bernouts to really show up this time.

Why college student Bernouts won't show up: While Hillary would be the first woman president, she's basically as establishment and as war-hawking and as free-globalist-trade as you're going to get, and college students don't want those things and her "muh first woman" idea is tainted by being borne from a clearly cronyist dynasty.

Why darkies won't show: I actually think darkies are more likely to show up than bernouts but first of all Hillary's not black so who cares, second of all Trump is funny so they may not give Hillary the 95:5 edge she's relying on.

Also: scandals shady as shit yo
>>
>>77755099
the dip was because bloomberg's poll had clinton 13% ahead, since they surveyed like 50% dems 40% repubs

I think they're probably pretty close right now, clinton has a +3-5 lead at most.

there was a new survey that came out showing that just over half of americans now support trump's muslim ban, he's definitely gained some ground recently
>>
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/06/polling_fantasies_heavily_biased_against_trump.html

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/06/after_correcting_for_bias_clintons_national_lead_in_cbs_news_poll_evaporates.html
>>
>>77764263
>The general electorate is a different beast entirely.

Trump needs the college educated vote. And he's not smart enough to figure this out himself, and therefore he won't, because he probably doesn't listen to his advisers.

Romney could've had 40% of the Latino vote and still have lost. The problem with American Politics is that it all politics is local. Right now, he HAS to convince smart whites that he's something more than he is. But if he doesn't, Clinton wins, unless she invokes the specter of SocJus.

Right now. That's the most important thing to keep doing. Keep BLM and Tumblr off the stage or else.
>>
File: 1459948963414-2.png (353 KB, 670x376) Image search: [Google]
1459948963414-2.png
353 KB, 670x376
>>77758521
>Trump has been benefiting so much from the media throughout this entire process. It's a joke that you idiots think he's being "ganged up on." He would not have even won the nomination without the help he got from the media. This is a fact.

Kek, he worked the media, but you're delusional if you think they knowingly helped him. Its Insane to even consider it, even know every protest that turns violent is blamed on Trump.

The Trump DNC file that was leaked proves that the Democrats and The media are working together
>>
File: Bush_can't_win.png (52 KB, 599x756) Image search: [Google]
Bush_can't_win.png
52 KB, 599x756
>>77754850
"BUSH BTFO, how will he ever recover?" -media from 2000 election
>>
>>77755099
Kek is strong with you brother.
>>
>>77764613
>*The Latino vote is overestimated because it's in the Southwest. Which is politically stable.
>>
>>77764458
"they" can't, trump can. he's not the face of the republican establishment. he's the end of it.
>>
>>77764646
>>
>>77764543
>The Democrats will not be able to count on Blacks
The data says you're wrong. The black vote in Presidential elections has been increasing consistently since around 2000, with or without Obama on the ticket.
>>
>>77764686
>face of the republican establishment. he's the end of it.

This.
>>
>>77760441
so im assuming they've taken articles which report his polling and primary results such as "Trump win's X" and mark it as a positive story?

Not his fault he won and kept on winning, sounds like these HKSG guys are tired of him winning.

Truly though, if you actually think the media has been positive about trump youve got holes in your head.
>>
>>77764762
The report is talking about the INVISIBLE PRIMARY, which is long before any "winning" takes place.
>>
>>77764686
So what will happen when Hillary grills Trump on his plan to basically invade Iraq and steal their oil?
>>
>>77764637
>The Trump DNC file that was leaked proves that the Democrats and The media are working together
Well, that and common sense from anyone who followed the Jorn-o-list scandal from years ago. Also the e-mails where Clinton told reporters exactly how to describe her speeches and they complied.
>>
File: crooked_media.jpg (58 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
crooked_media.jpg
58 KB, 600x300
>>
>>77764762
They had a computer algorithm rate the coverage as positive or negative. I haven't seen any write-ups on how it determined the type of coverage.
>>
>>77759613
>>77759613
>Bernie cucks are so fucking hating of Trump they will show up to vote clinton en masse just so Trump doesn't win.
If you're worried about that, worry no more
https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4oguc0/if_sanders_endorses_clinton_will_you_support_her/
>>
>>77764709
Only four data points, and half of them are b/c of Obama
>>
>>77764263
So let me get this straight, all these years in politicuck ''sciences'' and you've learned to identify pathological liars like Hillary as juggernauts.

Stunning contribution to society, mate.

> Will it happen again? Absolutely not.
Looks like you passed Nostradamus 101 with flying colors. But hey at least you support Bernie, so I'll refrain from calling you a complete retard.
>>
>>77764543
>but first of all Hillary's not black so who cares,
Bill was the first Black president. Even though he put a shit ton of them in jail, niggas love Bill. And they think Hilldawg will be another 4 years of Bill.

Bernouts will be the Clinton Campaigns demise though, I'm convinced of that. Dem turnout is down, but more college dems are voting than ever. They make up more than they realize. Just them staying home, doing a write in, or voting 3rd party is enough to fuck her if enough of them aren't on board.
>>
File: 1458882631566.jpg (79 KB, 640x823) Image search: [Google]
1458882631566.jpg
79 KB, 640x823
>>77764859
>So what will happen when Hillary grills Trump on his plan to basically invade Iraq and steal their oil?

He said the US should've taken the oil after they removed Sadam, he has said he will wipe out ISIS in 100 days and pull out of the middle east, he was against libya and Iraq in the first place.

as apposed to Hillary's constant war mongering whilst she was secretary of state, trying to force Obama's hand in removing Ghaddafi.
>>
>>77757594
>Jeb's dad wasn't president
>>
>>77765209
Maybe you would know the difference between referring to her as a juggernaut in terms of her competitiveness in the primaries across the country rather than in reference to her honesty if you had studied politicuck science as well. :o)
>>
>>77765290
>he has said he will wipe out ISIS in 100 days

Is this before or after he builds a wall around Newt Gingrich's moon base and North Korea surrenders at the sight of our mighty American penises?
>>
>>77764508
read the tweet.
>>
>>77765478
>hurr it's impossible to do anything because I said so.

if Gingrich won in 2012, we would have absolutely had a moonbase by 2020
>>
>>77765342
>I don't understand historical context and how the perception of Jeb's candidacy following Bush jr's Presidency would be different than Bush jr's candidacy following Bush sr's Presidency
>>
>>77765506
I did read the damn tweet. You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a damn pig. That tweet was pretty clear in its meaning even if he tried to pretty it up at the end.
>>
This thread is embarrassing.
Hillary Clinton is sad and stupid and has never independently accomplished anything besides marrying Bill Clinton. That's why Democrats don't even like her, despite her being in the public eye for over two decades.
Donald Trump is a risk taker who will make mistakes (mostly saying stupid things), but his sheer energy will make swing voters anxious to find reasons to vote for him.
You're retarded if you think national polls before the conventions matter, especially if you have trouble figuring out whether or not the polling sample is representative of the turnout in November.
But what can I say, retardation makes you desperate to believe anything without considering its likelihood to be true if it makes you feel good.
>>
>>77765573
>if I repeat a meme enough times, it'll totally come true
>>
>>77764508
i'll even make it easy for you: pic related.

Just because HuffPoo called it vile and abhorrent doesnt mean it actually was. just read the tweet and tell me that its the most abhorrent thing weve seen in presidential politics in our entire lifetimes. you are literally a walking soundbyte.

Tweet sent at 2am. meanwhile hillary posted hours later "derp, found out when i woke up". thats because shes a low-energy slob. shes a shyster and an assassin. Shes a defender of child molesters and a warmonger.
>>
File: 1458353035454.jpg (41 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
1458353035454.jpg
41 KB, 600x396
>>77765478
Fucking Top Kek, you think the US is currently trying to wipe out ISIS? You think they couldn't get rid of them just as quickly as they armed them?

There's even rumors in the last few days that they want to invade syria and remove Assad, The very person who is fighting against Isis. Removing another middle eastern president so ISIS can grow even larger and produced even more refugees.

But sure reply with some sarcastic nonsense like you have the past 5 times you massive faggot
>>
why you fuckers getting so up in arms about stupid polls?
jusy wait for November.
either way we win. we get MAGA or the HAPPENING accelerates. either way we win!
>>
>>77765856
>Fucking Top Kek, you think the US is currently trying to wipe out ISIS?

Well, I mean, why else do you think we're dropping bombs on them?
>>
>>77765463
I'm sorry, I cannot comprehend such advanced concepts. Those are reserved for the geniuses with PhD in idiot manipulation.

I am glad to know, however, that an expert in politics considers a dishonest therefore unpredictable and possibly dangerous person as highly competitive. They taught you well, my lad.
>>
File: not sure if good or bad.png (62 KB, 871x246) Image search: [Google]
not sure if good or bad.png
62 KB, 871x246
>>77754850

How reliable is Gravis and do they have a known partisan bias towards one or the other party?
>>
>>77765976
Gravis is usually pretty unbiased

Rasmussen is actually the one that's biased most towards the GOP and even they have Clinton at +5
>>
>>77765948
youre right. Question is: will we ever get tired of winning?
>>
File: tegaki.png (9 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
9 KB, 400x400
>>
>>77765976
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/
Gravis is good
>>
>>77764508
slither back under your rock you fucking gypsie rat.
>>
>>77764263
>Will it happen again in the general election? Absolutely not.

You speak with so much certainty, somewhat strange considering how many variables there are in politics.

I don't know how anyone can claim to know the ultimate result of this general election. Every week some crazy shit happens and we still got 4.5 months to go. Look at Brexit, Leave up by a big margin, then all of sudden some mentally ill man kills a MP and swings it to Remain. That's just one week prior to the vote.
>>
File: 1460484737455.jpg (181 KB, 2631x1754) Image search: [Google]
1460484737455.jpg
181 KB, 2631x1754
>>77755793
>thinks anything right of shillary = stormfront
You need to go back
>>
>>77767443
Now imagine a person like the anon with such clarity and certainty... But in a much larger, much more corrupted scale.

Suddenly the crazy shit doesn't seem so crazy anymore.
>>
>>77755099
>Clinton's voters are unenthusiastic

Trump's voters are in hiding
>>
>>77754850
>unironically believing trump is going to win

lmao

not only is he going to lose but the backlash against you internet nazis is going to be biblical

i'm talking you're getting your collective shit pushed so far in that in two generations your hillbillies are gonna have a standard of living on par with chile or argentina LOL

peace queers
>>
>>77755793

>haha those stormweenies are just manipulating polls by voting in large numbers
>large numbers of people voting has never influenced the result of an election

ok
>>
>>77768223
Save your comment and read it again when your beloved Hillary starts a war somewhere in the name of LE FREEDOM (aka, the benefits of her backers).

Internet nazis will pale in comparison to your real life one.
>>
File: 1464415677839.jpg (64 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464415677839.jpg
64 KB, 600x600
>>77761900
>Experience
>All of her "Experience" is nothing but failures

Can you even name one good thing she has done in her career outside of getting married to Bill Clinton?

>She's going to mop the floor with him in the debates.

kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=70&v=fc7jHJaNmik
>>
>>77768236
trump's not going to win you retard

there is literally no way a candidate who is losing 70% of the female vote and 80% of the minority vote is going to win

you're done. time to pack it in you retard
>>
>>77768627
yeah i honestly don't give a fuck to be honest. if it means that you white nationalist cretins and your double digit IQ's get quarantined i'm all good with the status quo
>>
>>77764508

my favorite reason to vote for Trump is that I think a lot of people like you will literally commit suicide when he wins. it's going to be glorious.
>>
>>77755251
Romney was winning in 90% of the polls...It was obvious he was going to lose anyway. Having the biggest scandal of the campaign in late sept. didn't fucking help either
>>
>>77768652

the democrats could probably win this election if they could pull another magic negro out of their hat. for some reason, they chose to run literally the most despised democrat in existence against Trump. even liberals hate Hillary.

and to add insult to injury, she visible stole the election from the hip old socialist whom all the millennials loved.

just wait and see. Trump is going to win. All the burrito-flavored tears and hysterical cat ladies in the country will be for naught.
>>
File: trumppepe.png (330 KB, 401x547) Image search: [Google]
trumppepe.png
330 KB, 401x547
>>77768629
can't wait until the debates. the cunt is going to get humiliated. You can just feel it, it's imminent.
>>
>>77761446
>toxic political agenda

How hard is the redpill going to land on this cuck
>>
File: now thats what i call edgy.png (322 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
now thats what i call edgy.png
322 KB, 420x420
>>77768830
>>
>>77768733
> Quarantined
> Nazis

Classic.
>>
>>77765976
>>77766046
>>77766351

OP here. Wow, my shitpost is still up. Someone almost found the error here, doe.

Gravis shouldn't be included. Because that poll is out of 100%. That means they most likely asked people to pick a side - there was no "undecided" option. So, at worst, the poll skewed the data. At best, it still shouldn't be included because it's categorically different from all the other polls that have a "none of the above" option.
>>
>>77765976
The bloomberg push poll only has an asterixs

It should be fucking removed...Yes Hilary is winning at the moment but she is not winning by 5 points
>>
>Trump LITERALLY hasn't even started on Hillary yet

Just wait until the speech.
>>
The occupation forces of the reddit army have established their foothold. It's time for us to rally and push the invaders from our home once and for all.

We must secure the existence of our race and a future for white children

HEIL HITLER
>>
>>77768223
Just go to reddit you cuck.
>>
File: 1464661028839.png (84 KB, 354x354) Image search: [Google]
1464661028839.png
84 KB, 354x354
>>77769240
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JSnELX3vbM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDmb4pd3VNQ

My body is ready
>>
>>77761962
>tumpkins
This sounds so retarded lol
>>
File: poll numbers explained.jpg (246 KB, 648x648) Image search: [Google]
poll numbers explained.jpg
246 KB, 648x648
Some of these polls oversample dems by 15%.

If Trump is competitive against Clinton with there being 10% more democrat pollees it's safe to say he's doing good.

Also remember the shy conservative effect and how much stigma there is against Trump.

Polls can indicate a general view or a sample, but they're by no means accurate. Just look at Nate Silver this election cycle.
>>
>>77769698
Calm down edgy

Trump is about curing the symptoms after that we can point to the actual disease..Also the 14 words are counter productive the disease is eating non whites too
>>
I love seeing these polls. Trump does so bad on polls, yet EVERY trump rally is overfilled. Remember the nickname anons gave him? "The Voice of the Silent Majority". Just wait. When general elections start. Crackhead Hillary will be begging for Guantanamo bay. Screen Cap this.
>>
>>77757262
>closet gay american citizen shoots up a gay club
>ISIS attacked America
>>
>>77769698
You're way too softcore, faggot. That's why you're losing.

That other genius is actually a libtard and he's speaking about quarantines / concentration camps and all you can do is ''push them from your homes''???

STEP IT UP, SNIPER.
>>
File: MAGApepe.jpg (60 KB, 540x700) Image search: [Google]
MAGApepe.jpg
60 KB, 540x700
>>77755967
Let's not jack each other off just yet. We need to keep the momentum and actually show up to vote in November.
>>
>>77768652

Hillary is doing terribly with the male vote?

Why the is the female vote more important?
>>
>>77770131

Here's what we do.

We take an interstate highway and hang liberals from every single tree lining it. Is that enough for you?
>>
>>77761584

STEM master race reporting in. Lib arts and humanities fags are fucking retarded. I love getting into "debates" with them and completely running circles around them using logical and to-the-point arguments. After a day or so I'm usually can write better work on their subjects than them, if I can be bothered. I remember in undergrad literally BTFOing all the humanities majors in the lib arts classes I had to take for distribution requirements (was at a big 3 Ivy League university). Humanities/Lib Arts/Social Science/Politics majors are literally so fucking retarded, relying purely on sucking jew dick to get jobs. They can't make a coherent point to save their lives.
>>
>>77756407
BUILD

CONSTITUENCY
>>
>>77770456
As long as the highway isn't in the middle of a desert, sure.
>>
File: 1464058102116.gif (721 KB, 446x251) Image search: [Google]
1464058102116.gif
721 KB, 446x251
>>77760867
>political science
>>
>>77755793
>stormweenies
>2016
Maybe you should go back to 2014 senpai
>>
>>77768652

Trump is still winning in polls against Shillary with white women.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/at-the-edge/2015/09/08/the-white-vote-the-rise-of-donald-trump-shows-it-may-be-returning
>"If the 'white vote' had shown up in the same percentage and voted for Romney in 2012 as it voted for McCain in 2008, Romney would have won. Obama got many fewer votes in 2012 than he got in 2008. The difference-maker was, a lot of white voters stayed home," Limbaugh said in the spring of 2013.
>"Republicans are now accepting what the Democrats and the media are telling them, that they lost because the Hispanics don't like 'em," Limbaugh said. "But ...the percentage of the electorate that was Hispanic in 2012 was 7 percent. Obama got 71 percent of it; Romney got 27 percent. And [even if] you reverse that - [if] Romney gets 70 percent - he still loses."
>Political commentators with conservative media organizations have said for two years now that between 5 million and 10 million disaffected white voters stayed home in 2012 -- and that if Romney had won 63 percent of the white vote (instead of 59 percent), all other voter demographics would not have mattered.
>"Romney was not able to connect with white voters who were so turned off by [his] campaign that they abandoned the GOP and in many cases stayed away from the polls altogether," the Washington Examiner's chief political correspondent, Byron York, wrote in 2013. "As many as 5 million white voters simply stayed home on Election Day. If they had voted at the same rate they did in 2004, even with the demographic changes since then, Romney would have won."
>What's more, York wrote, the GOP should focus much more on the white vote than anything else -- because that's how it will win national elections. It's a strategy that has seemingly now moved to the center of the GOP presidential primarie
>>
>>77764252
Hey man I respect your
>HIGH ENERGY
but your math is a bit off there.
>>
>>77755789
wait is that a leaf shitposting???
>>
>>77768223
>Internet NAZIS

Hitler :
>Supported Radical Islam politically and was fond of it philosophically

>Tried to pack the USSR's shit in

>Closed borders immigration /deportation policy but open to visitors from the Islamic world

Clinton:
>Supported radical Islamic states and non state factions militarily and ambivalent about radical Islam philosophically

>Tries to pack Russia's shit in through cold war encirclement theory using NATO/surrounding military bases, sanctions, proxy wars and through Soros' OCF.

>Open borders immigration policy

Trump:
>Opposed to radical Islam militarily and philosophically

>Would try to increase cooperation with Russia and pursue multilateral intervention in the middle east, while performing a much needed audit of NATO and related policies

>Wants an Australia modeled immigration /deportation policy that in addition specifically targets those from Muslim countries
>>
>>77754850
Hope restored.
>>
Backstreets back
>>
i've always had the feeling this election was his to lose since he became the GOP frontrunner

nothing's a sure thing, obviously, but stay tuned
>>
>>77755099

Some very rich people have spent a lot of money busing in protestors at Trump events.

Wouldn't put it past them to skew polling results to disillusion Trump hype.
>>
>>77755099
Well reason one does account for Romney's 2012 loss despite his poll performance.
>>
File: 1459340012279.jpg (36 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1459340012279.jpg
36 KB, 400x386
>>77754850
>trump is back
>-5.8%
>trump gained a little but so did hillary
I don't think you understand how statistics work.
>>
>>77761584
I'm in STEM, but you sound like an autistic fedoralord.

>One of my best friends was a super genius who graduated college at 16

Whoa.... His IQ must be so high that he just already knows way more about political science than PhDs who've studied the topic for decades... We should make him and all the other STEM gods the ultimate authority on everything.
>>
>>77765953
>Well, I mean, why else do you think we're dropping bombs on them?

The most powerful military in the world versus a group of rebels. They want ISIS too disrupt Syria, look at how quickly they fucked Saddam's shit up, they were 100x the force ISIS is.

The US is doing the minimum amount of damage it can, They would rather ISIS defeat Assad and let another middle eastern country plummet in to chaos, Hillary has had a helping hand in all of this
>>
File: 1466313516573.png (4 KB, 480x74) Image search: [Google]
1466313516573.png
4 KB, 480x74
Qek has proven he will win.
>>
>>77755099
Funny, people said the same thing in 2012.
>>
>>77784249
about Obama
>>
>>77755251
Not as bad as the foreigners who get into American politics
>>
>>77754850
tell me /pol/
in your heart of hearts, who do you think will actually win?
I'm not implying that anyone in particular will win, I just want /pol/'s opinion on it to see if they'll be right or wrong
>>
Both up same distance, who is behind this polls?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.