[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Father's day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10
File: based.jpg (286 KB, 1065x1600) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
286 KB, 1065x1600
was your daddy red pilled through your childhood?
>>
My dad was a nignog so I wouldnt know
>>
>>77752963
Yes but he was also a pedo soooooo.......
>>
>>77752963
My dad was pro Franco, and pro Falange (fascist party). He taught me that liberals are stupid and liars, so in my opinion yes.
>>
>>77752963
love my dad still to this day dads really do love their kids and want to help its just hard to cooperate sometimes
>>
>>77753349
did he diddle you and did you like it?
>>
>>77752963
My dad is anti-semitic and pro-dictatorship so yes
>>
>>77752963
strict military dad here. He was never redpilled though,only conservative.
>>
>>77753698
no and no
>>
File: 1460244268697.gif (629 KB, 505x283) Image search: [Google]
1460244268697.gif
629 KB, 505x283
My dad is dead. Every time I hear something fathers day related on the TV or radio I change it only to run into something else.

I can't escape it, I was a terrible son to my own father at times and now I just don't even know. Glad he got to see his son graduate and get into college but now I wish I picked up that phone at times
>>
Hardcore lifelong democrat who kicked me out of the house for not voting for Obama Bin Laden the King Nigger.

This election I redpilled him until he wanted to Make America Great Again. I'm satisfied with my results
>>
File: 1466272917900.gif (3 MB, 322x178) Image search: [Google]
1466272917900.gif
3 MB, 322x178
my dad:
>was rich as fuck (not anymore)
>hates niggers
>hates the jews
>loves hitler
>loves the confederacy
>cunt is one of his favorite words, along with nigger
>has had the police come to our house and tell him to leave this dude alone because he stole $30k from my dad so daddyanon indirectly threatened to kill his family if he didn't get his money back
>generally a high octane dood

my dad is super red pilled, so is my mom. i never had a rebellious phase because i was born red pilled

ps pic related
>>
File: 7298567298728962.jpg (20 KB, 476x350) Image search: [Google]
7298567298728962.jpg
20 KB, 476x350
>>77753926
My condolences anon friend
>>
>>77753926
losing your father is the worst possible loss a man can suffer imo
>>
>>77754089
Why do Americans do this? I mean, you kick your kids out when they turn 18, make them pay rent if they don't move out, then you make a point out of debating politics which really should be a personal thing...I'm just saying.
>>
>>77754393
It's not just a meme:

Liberalism is literally a mental disorder.
>>
My father turned in to a drug addicted sociopath that tried on several occasions to either ignore his children or take money from them.

The downfall of it all started when my father was working for JP Morgan Chase and hit the powder and the plant too hard, my mother divorced him to try and protect us but 10 years of trying to keep her children's father in their lives while hiding how much of a piece of shit he is, combined with caring for her ailing parents, gave her a fatal heart attack.

Last I heard from him, he lied in court about what he does for his children including paying the entirety of my sisters tuition, of which he hasn't paid a dime. If I ever see him again, I'm gutting the fucker.
>>
File: 1466251829196.png (172 KB, 304x369) Image search: [Google]
1466251829196.png
172 KB, 304x369
Democrat Christian who worked his ass off getting into America from Nigeria. Love im. Always laughing. Always hardworking. Don't know where I'd be if he gave up one day for gibsmedats. Unfortunately voting for Hillary, been trying to convince him to vote for Trump. Thankfully he knows how bad mudslimes are since they lived in Northern Nigeria. They find out you ain't muslim, they swarm like wasps and kill ya. He likes Trump's temp. ban on Muslims.
>>
>>77754608
Wow my pussy liberal dad at least turned around.

Guess he wasnt so bad afterall
>>
Didn't know him.

Daddy issues.
>>
> Dad walked out when I was four, my brother six and sister ten
> mum worked two jobs to keep roof over our heads
> sister became our surrogate mother
Dad reappears when I was sixteen. Spoke to him once.
> Find out he died when I was 22
Not a single fuck was given.

Stupid, weak alcoholic who walked out on his family for another woman.
>>
>>77753926
Mine too.

He died when I was 19, but I can say in fair confidence that he brought me up well.

He served in the German military for a long time and thus his teachings was rather strict, but never unfair.

He was a great man.
>>
>>77754284
>>77754232

It was an experience though, I lost him by an officer of the law. Only told very close friends the truth, the rest I tell him he died of natural causes. The recent things with BLM made me realize I didn't want my fathers death being used as a tool for his agenda. My father may have made mistakes but from the stories my mom told me. It was all for me. She did tell me you and your father had one thing in common and one main difference. We both liked fast money, he did it the wrong way, I did it the right way.
>>
>>77752963
>Dad was a drunk
>Spiritually died before physical death

He wasn't redpilled, but he sure redpilled me on the evil of alcohol, and importance of being there for your children. Got my shit pushed in at school before I got a father figure that taught me that getting mad and fighting back is an option that solves many situations
>>
File: remove kikongo.jpg (253 KB, 1041x1066) Image search: [Google]
remove kikongo.jpg
253 KB, 1041x1066
>>77754663
>>
My dad was a beta drunk who watched a lot of Fox News. Then we left him, so I stayed with my redpilled mom. Didn't even know it was Father's Day today.
>>
My father is really nice and we love each other. Although he's a communist and I'm anti-communist we spend much time together and don't let politics affect our relationship.
>>
>>77752963
My father is 65 years of old fashioned nigger hate, especially somalis.

I guess some of that rubbed off on me.
>>
>>77755317
>>77755236
>>77754809

Two of my closest friends lost their dads to alcohol. Why is this so common?
>>
File: Calvin.jpg (404 KB, 1359x436) Image search: [Google]
Calvin.jpg
404 KB, 1359x436
>>77752963
>>77752963
Dad died when I was 7, he may have been redpilled, he had a collection of Calvin and Hobbes that I still have more than 20 years later. I guess C+H is a bit redpilled.
>>
>>77754701
Staunch Republican that has had his mind poisoned by excessive exposure to Fox News and other punditry. Hes a conservative for all the wrong reasons.
>>
No, my dad's the product of a lotta PC liberal bullshit he was exposed to in college and he's from a family of union supporting Democrats that act like a welfare state is okay. My uncle (*on my dad's side*) was pretty red pilled though, and now ever since this election so is my grandma and aunt (*also on my dad's side of the family*) are becoming more and more red pilled then they ever were. Hell my aunt hates Hillary so much she's almost like an old Tomi Lahren, expect she supported Sanders. (*because she's a sucker for Marxist for some reason, that and she hated Hillary from the get go*)
>>
>>77755503
because whites are weak willed
>>
>>77755503
I can tell you my father was in the Army and possibly gangs when he was younger (I leraned he had an SS tattoo on his lower lip), so I think that helped his alchoholism progress.
>>
>>77752963
>complained gay rights would lead pedo/ beastality rights
>said mexicans who dont want to speak the language should be sent back
>viewed black culture as subhuman
>used to rant about how crooked the clintons were
you were right about it all pops
>>
my dad always told me how hitler did nothing wrong, and teach me how fake the holocaust was. i didn't belibe him at the biggining and sometimes maked fun of him but now i know that he was always rigth.
i love my dad.
>>
>>77755225

Their agenda*
>>
>>77755503
>flag from a Slav country complaining about alcoholism
it's a mystery, Ratko
>>
>>77755664
>number of shitskin and beaner addicts by far exceeds the levels of actual people
Whitey be weak willed

Yeah, go fuck yourself, nigger.
>>
>>77752963
My dad was /pol/ before /pol/ even existed. I wouldn't be surprised if he posts here to be honest. All through my childhood, he'd talk shit about jews and other stuff. I didn't believe him either. Only post-2007, around 2013ish did I truly realize just how right he was.

Now we talk shit about liberals and politics every time we meet (parents got divorced long ago). He's still a little too Alex Jones tier for me sometimes, but we agree politically a lot nowadays. I love my dad, I'm glad he stayed in my life and guided me to be a man even when we didn't always agree on everything.
>>
>>77755636
*except she suppourted Sanders
>>
>>77756016
so quick to anger
let your weakness consume and destroy you.
>>
>>77752963
My father is a Nazi. Some of his opinions are red, but mostly they're blue. Above all is hate. FML
>>
>>77755664
nigger.
>>
>>77756409
>muh star wars quotes
What's next in the repertoire?
Muh Kangz and Beethoven was actually Black?

>>77756484
Gas thineself, weakling.
>>
>>77753349
>>77753915

>Yes but he was also a pedo soooooo.......

Details, please. Did you find his CP?
>>
>>77756484
How does your dad feel about grown men parading in black leather uniforms? Also, how do you feel about your grandmother being raped by Russians making you effectively an involuntary Slav?
>>
>>77756574
What sayeth thou? I shall kill miself for mi fathers miserable life?
>>
>>77752963
>University during the 80's in Peru
>Acquaitances going to 'clandestinity'
>Acquaitances killed by communists
>Acquaitances killed by themselves while helping communists
>Being rejected from jobs because he studied in a university full of commies.

Yes he was more redpilled than the average father, some of his experience was pass on me so I was more redpilled than my fellow students in the university, and only later I could knew that.

Happy father's day.
>>
>>77752963
My dad was a natural alpha until he got on drugs. I was too until I got on drugs/liquor.

Redpill sort of help me save myself.
>>
>>77756688
>How does your dad feel about grown men parading in black leather uniforms?
Hate, then more hate

>how do you feel about your grandmother being raped by Russians making you effectively an involuntary Slav?
Actually I'm 100% confirmed Aryan
>>
File: 1456508527994.jpg (125 KB, 634x981) Image search: [Google]
1456508527994.jpg
125 KB, 634x981
>tfw your mom is infinity more redpilled than your dad
>>
>>77756803
I doth sayeth that but one father ye hath.

He gave you life and that alone demands some respect. Think about it.
>>
>>77757036
infinitely* fugg
>>
File: 1461080636907.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1461080636907.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>77757036
>tfw your dad is infinitely more redpilled than your mom
>>
File: maxresdefault5.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault5.jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
>>77754663
Why are the sub Saharan coloreds so prone to voting for her senpai?

I know the media and all that is a huge influence. But, its like some sort of self sustaining system. She calls black people super predators, advocates trade policies that robs them of work, permits many to be unjustly imprisoned, yet they vote for her unquestionably.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>77757057
>He gave you life and that alone demands some respect

You sound just like him.
What if your father was a serial killer, would you still respect him? I would not.
>>
>>77752963
didn't have a father
>>
>>77757363
community leaders tell them to vote Democrat. That's it.
>>
>>77757563
Cartman?
>>
>>77755225
Your dad would be proud desu
>>
>>77757563
Tyrone?
>>
>>77752963
>dad leaves my mom because he was promiscuous as fuck
>mom meets my stepdad who is more of a father to me than my actual dad
>still talk to my dad but he's not around too much
>mom moves with my stepdad to the US from my old Peruvian shithole all legally
>eventually brings me here legally
>dad is fairly redpilled, likes trump and dosent like commies too much
>mom is also redpilled and likes trump too
>used to be a sanders shill until I took Econ and started browsing /pol/
>prett Much a hardcore trump supporter at this point
>redpilled both my parents and turned them into trump supporters
>>
I sort of feel like my dad is still alive because I saw him so rarely that my relationship with him is basically the same as it was before his death.

I didn't even feel anything other than pity and regret. In a way, he was dead to me long before he actually died. I don't mean that in an angry, spiteful way. I just sort of gradually gave up with him and the place for him in my heart grew smaller and smaller.
I kinda wish I had stronger feelings about him but I'm not sure I'd want them back now because there'd be almost nothing to feel but grief and sorrow.
>>
>>77752963

Middleagedfag here

My dad is a Vietnam vet and has been racist as fuck my entire life, and is also anti chosen ones even worse due to kike business dealings back in the 60s.

I hated and disagreed with his viewpoints until I was in my late 30s. Realtalk. Now realize he was/is 100 % right.
>>
>>77757493
Still. Make your peace with your maker, fag boy.
>>
>>77752963
My dad gets/got angry often and dislikes degeneracy, but is voting for Hillary and thinks guns should be banned. Dunno what to think. Anyone wanna comment on this?
>>
>>77756667
>Police show up at my house around 3am
>See mother go to talk to police outside in police car.
>Mother gets out and police leave.
>Mother crys herself to sleep.
>police show up next day and take all computers.
> Social services show up next day and tell me and brother he was caught up north with a young boy in his car.
>>
>>77758752
He sounds like a faggot.
>>
>>77758752
Your dad's a Muslim.
>>
My father is a leftist. No, not a sjw class leftist but that "old kind" leftist. Very strict with me but just. Never hit me but, holy shit, when he lectured me it was some hardcore shit right there.

I'm proud of him and I respect him a lot.

>>77755831
>i didn't belibe him
Kill yourself.
>>
>>77752963
Miltary brat here (USAF), dad wasn't consciously redpilled but he was casually redpilled, being a southern military man. Later in his life he began leaning liberal, despite his conservative Christian upbringing and life philosophies, because he's in a very profitable union and makes about 3 or 4 times what a comparable non-unionman would make. So naturally he's voted Democrat because anything that hurts the union hurts him, though recently he's begun seeing just how false the two-party dichotomy has been since the Clintons. Not sure if it's enough to make him vote Trump this year yet, as much as he hates Hillary.
>>
My dad hates niggers. The whole family does, he's just the only one open about. He also hates muslims and is slowly opening his eyes to the Jew problem.

He taught from a young age to defend my rights to the death, to fear God, to never trust the government, and to fear the globalists.

He used to only say globalists or leftists, but now he sometimes just comes out and says Zionists.
>>
>>77759271
Joel?
>>
>>77757057
>He gave you life and that alone demands some respect.

Women use this same line to defend shit mothers.

>>77758909

oh fuck...
How young though? If 13+ then it's not real pedo.
>>
>>77759358
no and your gay
(I've hardly made this specific, I just described probably 25% of all Air Force dads who later went union -- which is actually very common.)
>>
>>77759552
I know it's common. The guy I'm talking about lurks here.
>>
>>77759425
15 i believe
He is still a cunt tho
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.