[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when some intellectual from /Co/ eloquently summed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: 1466287662482.png (186 KB, 1135x408) Image search: [Google]
1466287662482.png
186 KB, 1135x408
Where were you when some intellectual from /Co/ eloquently summed up the 'Alt-Right movement' ?

Well, /pol/ ? Care to refute?
>>
>>77740275
literally no arguments
just ad hominem after ad hominem
>>
Implying that the Alt-Right grew out of pick-up culture is retarded

Implying /pol/ is Alt-Right is even more retarded
>>
>>77740275
Wow, okay Freud. Surprised there was no "the snake on the gadsden flag represents the penis" in here
>>
>>77740498
some of it did. Certainly not all of it though. I was repulsed by Roosh and friends since I first heard of it, and I knew about cultural marxism / conspiracy shit before that, and before I even came to /pol/. I was on Lunatic Outpost, Godlike Productions and such before then.

I think of PUA's as closet feminists and equally degenerate since they oppose marriage and family as much as NEETs
>>
I agree, the worst kind of "alt right" people are the ones obsessed with a facade of manliness, who seem to think that masculinity is about seducing and fucking women and not about building things and providing for a wife and children.
>>
>>77740275
Italy was the first fascist nation and it won the great war..
>>
>>77740488
Why do I only ever see these posts whenever someone with an education, a triple-digit IQ, and a respectable command of their language posts a structured critique of the moronic, infantile culture here, but not whenever some frothing sperg screeches about Jews?

That isn't an ad hominem. 99% of the time someone posts the word Jew or shill here, it's a textbook ad hominem. Just pointing you in the right direction on your crusade. Good luck.
>>
>>77740275
>PU artists
>race realism

No. Just no.

This poster in the prime example of a psuedo-intellectual. None of his ideas mesh correctly, he's just going off of preconceived notions about certain "unsavory" groups and lumping them together in an unnatural way.
>>
>>77740275
Not an argument.
>>
>>77740986
This guy sums it up pretty well, honestly. Clear double standard based around
>muh jews
>>
>>77740732
So called "alt-right" views are way older than pickup artist shit.
>>
>>77740992
He's right about a few things, like the antisocial element but the view that it's all PUA/sex related is bullshit.
>>
I've never participated in "hook up culture" and PUA bullshit so it certainly doesn't describe me

Of course I would not consider myself "alt-right" either. I'm more of a white nationalist than anything else.
>>
>>77740986
>its not an ad hominem when talks eloquently!

Nice logic
>>
>>77741117
I have a 130 IQ, am half Jewish myself, and still disagree with a lot of what that post says.

and I never posted shill, cuck or any other stupid meme like that.
>>
>>77740488
This.

Also
>88

Sorry OP, better luck next time.
>>
>>77741117
>he is right because he is validating my opinion
>>
>>77740275
This sounds about right. I can't refute it because these are the same conclusions I came to myself. Obsessing over race is not something a normal person does, it is something that an insecure person does when he feels unhappy with his lot in life and desperately wants to feel better than someone else.
>>
>>77741317
Shut up Jewish cuck shill.
>>
File: chen3.png (120 KB, 344x344) Image search: [Google]
chen3.png
120 KB, 344x344
>manosphere
>>
>>77740275
PUAs are still the same thing they always were, non-whites looking for a magical formula to muh dick white women
>>
>>77740986
>being this ass ravaged

ahaha fucking faggot
>>
>>77740275

That's exactly how it worked for me.

Doesn't make it a bad thing though. Like it's some big shock or personal failing that people are poorly socialized. There's no God, no nation, no community, no race, nothing to band people together, and when you get old enough to start thinking bigger than yourself that vacancy really stands out.
>>
File: 13488842.jpg (8 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
13488842.jpg
8 KB, 325x325
>>77741387
>He doesn't offer any counterpoint.
>>
>>77740488
FPBP
>>
>>77740275
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7aG-VQYGhA
>>
Half of /pol/ is gay though.
>>
>>77741413
let me guess you also think anyone who opposes homosexuality must be a closet fag
>>
>>77741413
And there's somehow something wrong with wanting to feel better about yourself?
>>
well can't argue when your more likely to meet a trap than a girl here. Is this what prison culture feels like
>>
>>77740275
/pol/ isn't the "alt-right", /pol/ is just /pol/ and the alt right are faggots that try to be /pol/ and take everything here too seriously.
>>
>>77741549
>a screencap from fucking /co/ that is basically a giant ad hominem
>is supposedly offering some point to counter

lol keep crying because no one is validating your shit screencap
>>
>>77740986

>Being this buttmad

Are you a summerfag or just a commie?
>>
>>77740275
I've never had an interest in pick up artist nonsense, I just spent a lot of my time growing up reading as my family were poor and couldn't afford much in the way of toys or fashionable clothes, instead I spent most of my time at the local library which then meant that I had even less in common with my peers at school.
Without any fear of social ostracism and with nothing more to do than read I had no excuse to be a liberal.

But turns I'm sure the /co/mblr intellectual you posted spent a very long time piecing together that hypothesis and I wouldn't want to put all of his ten minutes to waste.
>>
>>77740986
>moronic
>sperg
Gosh, what would your SRS masters say if they saw you using such ableist language?
>>
>>77740933
It was on the winning side on the Great War, let's not pretend losing the battle of Isonzo 12 times made Italy a winner.
>>
>>77741317
I do but not to present as an argument but when someone posts non-political garbage or just straight up shit posts and no one is being serious anymore.

I really don't understand how "alt-right" even started. Hasnt /pol/ been around for years now? Why is everyone that comes to this board automatically assigned to a group?
>>
>>77741317
So you're either a liar or deranged. If you have a 130 IQ, why do you participate in what is definitely the least intelligent forum for discussion on the internet? If you're half Jewish, why do you defend a board that is literally trying to drum up support to make your life miserable, to put it lightly?
>>
>>77741725
This. Even if OP's argument is completely true, what's wrong with that?

If insecure women can have safe spaces and "movements" why can't men? Why is there something inherently wrong with this?

I don't even agree with the Manosphere, I prefer waiting for marriage and I see both feminists AND the manosphere segment of the alt-right love to shame virgin men for not having sex or settling with used women.
>>
File: it's always sunny in auschwitz.png (232 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
it's always sunny in auschwitz.png
232 KB, 500x370
>>77740275
no because /pol/ isn't "alt-right"
>>
>>77740275
Why do armchair psychologists always think everything is about sex. every time someone with no clue talks about psychology they just Fucking parrot some half baked freud theory and pat themselves on the back .
>>
>>77740488

First post best post

90% veiled allegory 10% projecting

>this just in, winners are winners

Thanks cuck
>>
>>77741961
>REEEEEEE: the post

k enjoy your stay
>>
>>77741870
then*
Fecking phone.
>>
How come >mexican intellectuals is a meme, but some faggot posts "/co/ intellectual" and nobody bats an eye. Fucking man child board for adult men who want to fuck and are in love with cartoon characters.
>>
File: Our-Cause-William-Luther-Pierce.png (86 KB, 1544x461) Image search: [Google]
Our-Cause-William-Luther-Pierce.png
86 KB, 1544x461
>>77741975

This.
>>
>>77740275

That's a load of assumptions and BS.

First off the Alt Right is such a broad spectrum you can't tell the origin of all of them.

Secondly there were plenty of fascist movements in the Victors of WW1.

Romania and Italy are two prime examples. And even in nations with no WW1 participation like Spain.

Everything else is just more assumptions.
>>
>>77740275

It would help if the poster in questione defined what he believes the "alt-right" to be. Surely his post describes some person, somewhere - perhaps even it describes that poster himself in some vague, repressed fashion - but it's laughable to suggest that his highly specific rambling about some vague, desperately masculinist figure is applicable to something like the alt-right movement, which includes gays, minorities, and women.

I've seen posts like this over and over again in my many years on 4chan, in several variations, always relying on superficial deconstruction techniques to describe whatever bogeyman the poster in question wishes to denigrate.

I remember an old post that used to make the rounds that described the average 4chan-goer as white, male, invariably middle class, who did well in school but always felt distant from others, and found his way to 4chan since it appealed to his ego. Replace "manosphere' with "4chan" and you have a near perfect copy of that post from the past, repeated by yet another edgy pseudo-philosopher who jerks off over cartoons and secretly thinks of himself as better than all of his peers.

The cycle continues anew
>>
File: Hitler-Does-Not-Approve.jpg (133 KB, 852x934) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-Does-Not-Approve.jpg
133 KB, 852x934
>>77742141
>>
>>77740986
Using long words doesn't make an argument sound you fucking retard. He's just pulled some pop-psychology and an entirely fictional historical narrative to dismiss his opponents rather than actually address an argument anyone actually made. It's a textbook ad hominem.
>>
>>77740275
He almost had a point at the beginning, then he lost it by rambling about muh pick-up artists.

>/co/mblr
>intellectual
Pick one.

The general idea that the "alt-right" consists of middle-class men who have become part of the left's out-group probably isn't far from the truth.
>>
>>77740275
I never got into pick up artist shit, nor am I insecure in my masculinity. I grew up playing in the woods, building stuff, and raised by my very Christian and overprotective mother.
I was a rowdy as a child, but I grew up into a responsible adult.
I wasn't well socialized, and when I entered the work force I saw how these young "adults" were immature and not acting proper.

I DID attribute this to a lack of manliness on their part, by looking back and comparing to how men back in the day were. Men are the nation builders, if our men are weak, so will our nation be.

I did not even kiss a girl until I turned 22, I wasn't insecure about it at all, but I quickly realized that women aren't as pure and dutiful as they were in my mind, or my mother was. I was rejected for being too serious and wanting children, and almost stalked my first girlfriend.

So that is another thing that is CLOSE in the OP, but not quite. I do not resent women for not being good women. I resent the weak men of today, and the weak men of yesterday (boomers) for letting our country go to shit, and not taking care of our women.
I have talked and made friends with quite a few women, and they all seem unhappy. I know that what they want is a romantic relationship, a family. But all these women that have realized it are around 29 and over, I'm only 24. I feel sorry for them, and I know their sadness is the fault of our nation not being strong.

Your OP image applies the rationale that someone from /r9k/ or /v/ would have. Being on /pol/ for a while and talking to many people here, I see many of us are pretty well off in life, just unsatisfied with the grander scheme of things, not just "not getting laid" which anyone could do. But what we want isn't the act of sex or marriage, or the appearance of manliness. Those things are what the average person stays content with. We want the real meaning behind sex and marriage, (1/2)
>>
>>77741961
Because believe or not, I do still share a lot of beliefs in common with /pol/, including that there is a globalist elite controlling the world and many (though far from all) members ARE Jewish. The average Jew isn't suddenly in on this though. I don't promote outright genocide like some people here do but neither do I want their opinions censored.
>>
>>77741699
Not always but in some cases it's true. Like in Orlando for example.
>>77741725
I think it's better to redirect those feelings towards getting better at something you enjoy than to look down on others for no good reason.
>>
>>77742290
and the real inner sense of satisfaction that we have proven ourselves as men, not just having the image with a beard and some meaningless tattoos.

Anyhow, that is my take on it. You can mesh that with the opinions others here will share with you and get a real sense of what it is, at least for this age group.
>>
>>77740275
I'll give him the anti social bit. But to imply that the "alt right" evolved from PUA and the like is retarded. The "alt right" evolved from people that were not accepted into the usual conservative/republican circles because of their beliefs. They werent accepted because the conservatives ruling now are completely afraid of the lefts ability to completely destroy their character in the eyes of the public. "Alt righters" do not care about being called racist, islamophobic, transphobic etc etc.

You could even argue that the anti social aspect was caused by the above conservatives snubbing them.

Its interesting to think about, but it just sounds like a pseudo intellectual that has an agenda against "alt right" people.
>>
>>77742191

>Drooling over Hitler.

Hitler was a German Imperialist, that wanted to destroy a multitude of Nations and their identities and cultures because they stood in the way of his empire, he was a staunch anti commie, and one of the few to see the threat and do something. But he was no saint. One would find a better hero in the local Nationalist leaders of the era.
>>
>>77742507
Codreanu?
>>
>>77741413
Obsessing over race and acknowledging differences in race are not one and the same, were it that everyone here constantly discussed race away from this board with no justification given then you could call that an obsession but as is I doubt you have the information necessary to declare with utmost certainty that everyone here is obsessed with race.
>>
>>77740986
>triple-digit IQ
Lots of people have a triple digit IQ. Its not hard to be eloquent on the internet. It does not mean you are intelligent.
>>
Analyzing the history of the alt-right without mentioning the split between neocons and paleocons is irresponsible.
>>
>>77742361
I do agree that /pol/ puts TOO much obsession on blacks and race mixing, when the bigger threat is sexual promiscuity (of both men and women).

Again this is something that I completely oppose the "manosphere" for and I was never even aware of it when I had came to my first "/pol/" beliefs
>>
File: 1462182208286.png (663 KB, 550x600) Image search: [Google]
1462182208286.png
663 KB, 550x600
>>77741834
>He actually used the fallacy fallacy.
>>
>>77742562

Yes, but he was the Nationalist ideologue for my people. Not sure if he would be anywhere close to suiting the US or any other nation for that matter.
>>
>>77740275
>/co/ intellectual
Lad the Mexicans are more intellectual than that lot
>>
>>77742703

Frankly I would give his argument more credence than yours.
>>
File: 1466098851489.jpg (78 KB, 480x446) Image search: [Google]
1466098851489.jpg
78 KB, 480x446
>>77742703

Half the posts in the thread counter your shitty post you damn commie. Now git out before we show you how we deal with commies.
>>
>>77742507

>Imperialist
>wanted to destroy a multitude of Nations and their identities

t. highschool history
>>
>>77742473
>>77742290

you sum up my belief too. Except that I was raised in a very liberal NYC family, but my views on sex and marriage changed after a relationship with a traditional raised Indian girl who valued abstinence.
>>
>>77742703
>durr fallacy fallacy!

Nice counterpoint, sadly it doesnt make you less of a retard when everyone on here thinks you got a shit opinion
>>
>the alt-right
nice meme
>>
>>77742588
People here give it enough importance to dehumanize people who aren't of their race, so yeah, that is making a bigger deal out of it than most would.
>>
>>77742703
> not understanding what ad hominem is
I thought British people were supposed to be smart
>>
>>77740275
First of all, ALT-RIGHT is a meme name, its name is centrism.
Also an elaborate strawman is still a strawman, you can't just group an entire political movement in one archetype and call it a day.
And cuck is being used the same way fag it is, not by its literal meaning but as an alternative to call you a mongoloid.
>>
>>77742318
The trailer trash and third worlders here only care about ethnicity insofar as it can be used as pretext to push psychopathic agendas though. The regard for "whites" as the master race in alt-right culture is derived from white over-representation in powerful, influential positions. They don't use the word over-represented in this context though, because that word is kept on reserve as a loaded and twisted way to effortlessly push neo-Nazi propaganda. If your IQ was actually 130, you'd recognize that and wouldn't use this as a place to discuss anything.

Literally the majority of circle jerked opinions and "facts" on this board are tumblr-tier in terms of internal logic.
>>
>>77740275
>an opinion from a manchild who still reads comics and watches cartoons
trashed
>>
>>77742703
>Using a fallacy fallacy to defend an argument full of fallacies

What a fallacy fallacy senpai
>>
File: 1465315960625.jpg (63 KB, 426x296) Image search: [Google]
1465315960625.jpg
63 KB, 426x296
>/co/ intellectuals
>>
>>77742905

>The Invasion of Yugoslavia

I could sort of understand the 2nd dismantling of Poland, as Poland was a product of WW1. But Yugoslavia was a neutral nation, with not much if any strategic value. This is further accentuated by the creation of Croatia and using the Croatians to try to erase as many of the Serbs as they could.
>>
>>77743014
"alt right" is everything from actual fascism to centrism to religious traditionalism (if anti-Zionist) , to libertarianism, ancap, or just straight old Leftists who got sick of SJWs.

it's basically anything that isn't mainstream right or left. There's tons of infighting because none of the above groups agree with each other on anything except opposing the modern left. And hucksters like Milo cash in on this to take advantage of the many naive young people.
>>
>>77742318
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY

Stop being a weak willed beta cuck. Our nation will never be whole and healthy again until the Jewish problem is dealt with.

The Jews cannot help themselves when they destroy nations. You cannot have any of them in your society, and they will continue to sneak back in to white countries until they're wiped out.
>>
>>77740275

People with humanities degrees should be euthanized.
>>
>>77741823
This.

Wasn't the term "alt-right" invented by a frustrated white man who kept losing arguments with internet trolls so he decided to rename the trolls to score brownie points with leftist girls?
>>
>>77740275
>redditor intellectuals
>>
File: 1460841283492.jpg (96 KB, 890x656) Image search: [Google]
1460841283492.jpg
96 KB, 890x656
>>77742859
>>77742866
>>77742915
>>77742961
>They think a hypothesis of the Alt Right's genesis is an ad hominem.
>They think they can override facts with their feelings
>They think they have a right not to be offended.

Where were you when /pol/ turned into blubbering Tumblrites?
>>
T b h pham I still don't know what the "alt-right" is

I'm a former "progressive" who got driven away by the increasing waves of political correctness and general weirdness emanating from the SJWs.

I'm still socially liberal in many ways (support faggot marriage etc ) and support some kind of a government safety net but I'm also a racist and a nationalist. Still a registered Democrat who unironically supports trump.

Am I "alt-right"?
>>
>>77740498
I'd say they're partially right. I think a bigger portion of it grew out of Gamergate and "sticking it to the SJWs" the stormfags at Bugswarm just hopped on the movement and then we have the current alt-Right of today.
>>
>>77743247
Guess I should kill myself then. I've known I'm worthless and cursed from birth for a long time. I'm already not reproducing.
>>
>intellectual from /co/

this is better than the Mexican intellectual meme
>>
>>77740275
I don't even like the alt-right but that's the most retarded projection I've ever seen by someone who has no familiarity with them at all.
>>
>>77740275
It's somewhat fair. The beta / alpha duality is so omnipresent that we forget its origins in the PUA community (remember when betas were called AFCs)
>>
>>77743310
>Random pseudo-intellectual ramblings are facts
>>
>>77743310

>FACTS

Shut up commie. The post makes a fuckload of assumptions with no proof. And the only claim to fact is that Fascism appeared in the loosing nations of WW1 because of butthurt.

But Fascism appeared first in Italy, a victor of WW1. And also appeared in Spain a neutral nation.
>>
>>77743310
>I have no argument
>let me start rambling about how pseudo-intellectual eloquents are facts and how you are wrong and are triggered

k
>>
>>77740275
The alt-right is about as useful a term as left wing; it refers to a set of ideologies. Some are race based, some a traditionalist, some are nationalist, some are fascist, and some are Nazis. They're just linked by eschewing modern neo/ paleoconserativism.

Brevhik is alt-right, but so is Donald Trump. Bernie Sanders is left wing, but so is the Bader-Meinhoff Gang.

I'm alt-right, but I'm a normal, for the most part healthily socialized person (unless you count my bisexuality as poor socialization, which I do). My best friend is a woman, I've never had issues relating to women or romantic/sexual relations, etc.

Politically I'd consider myself as an American Nationalist/Imperialist/Traditionalist, etc. That's entirely Alt-Right. And I know plenty of marxists/socailists/syndicalists who are psychologically, socially, and psychosexually malformed. It's a dump generalization of a post-hoc categorization.
>>
>>77743310
no my friend you think feelings overrides the fact that you a degenerate and you will be purged with the rest of them
I'm fine with you being stupid just not with you shilling so hard about being stupid
> where you there when the vote remain shill tried to discredit an entire movement because feelings?
>>
>>77740986
>Why do I only ever see these posts whenever someone with an education, a triple-digit IQ, and a respectable command of their language posts a structured critique of the moronic, infantile culture here, but not whenever some frothing sperg screeches about Jews?
because you've been here for 2 days?
>>
>>77742939
Dehumanize?
Hardly, you will find few who genuinely believe that blacks aren't human for example however you will find many that criticize the shortcomings of their race whilst simultaneously extolling their virtues.
Your argument much like the one OP posted is based on a poorly thought out strawman.

If you were to say that you were to in one discussion compare two shoes and one were to come up short of the other would that then be grounds for someone to claim that you have a foot fetish?
Because that's essentially what you are doing here.
>>
>>77743310
>Where were you when /pol/ turned into blubbering Tumblrites?

Here, apparently.

I think that screen cap is bullshit, but trying to """refute it""" by screaming about logical fallacies where there are none is disappointing.
>>
>>77743498
I agree, the whole idea of "alpha" and "beta" is bullshit, it's Darwinistic and the whole darwinist paradigm when applied to humans is anti-God and part of the same degeneracy /pol/ sees in feminism and liberalism.

Monogamy and marriage for all, not open competition (which some people on /pol/ advocate) is what built civilization
>>
>>77743310
You've interrupted their circlejerk safe space. They are obviously in the right because they said so!
>>
>>77740275
Cuck became a popular insult like 2 years ago, pretty sure the far-right has been here longer
>>
>>77740986
Answering criticism with criticism, a fallacy.
>>
>ad hominem
>ad hominem
>ad hominem
You people have absolutely no idea what that means, do you? The /co/ poster isn't trying to attack you in order to discredit your arguments, he's making an entirely new argument of his own -- and it's a perceptive one, too.
>>
>>77743610
I was here when "JIDF" was posted several thousand times per day, which slowly branched off into a few other equally-meaningless buzzword ad hominems.
>>
I just know a woman wrote that. She seems to be taking her epic self a little too seriously.
>manosphere
>toxic masculinity
>fear of being emasculated
>it's okay 2 not b manly, guys, i'm le woman, i understand u ;)
>>
>>77740275
He just makes a armchair-psychologist-style sweeping statement regarding the motivations and shortcomings of the believers in this "alt-right" idealogy. Which is a very broad and unclear term that he never really defines. He doesn't actually identify any of their beliefs or principles nor does he refute them, he just uses prominent aspects of their culture to support his theory meant to portray them as insignificant and damaged people.

TL;DR: /co/ is full of leftist scum that hate /pol/ despite never browsing here or thinking about anything /pol/ says for longer than it takes for them to dismiss it using non-arguments.
>>
>>77743683
>help my opinion isnt being validated!
>circlejerk! hivemind!

Or maybe

Maybe he's just fucking retarded......
>>
>some 20 year old psychology major's piss poor analysis
>summation of the alt-right movement
k. Movements arise for far more complex reasons than just Freudian pseudoscience.
>>
File: nuoh...naoettenz.jpg (64 KB, 543x518) Image search: [Google]
nuoh...naoettenz.jpg
64 KB, 543x518
>>77743590
>He's bringing up the referendum
>He's not bringing up any counterpoints.
Usually posts like these have some good counterpoints. Usually.
>>
>>77743610
I've been here for years, unfortunately, and his post was right on point.
>>
>>77743847
and you're still here

lmao go outside virgin
>>
Liberals:

"We welcome viewpoints and beliefs from every background"

"Except straight white men of course, too privileged"

It doesn't get any deeper than this. Alt-Right is predominately white men who are constantly under attack from progressives and people of other races who also see this bullshit and support the ideas of alt right.

It's the pushback for years of multiculturalism and feminism being shoved down every orifice possible.
>>
>>77744004
I have to say, you kind of discredited your argument by posting porn, giving credence to OP's argument , in your case.
>>
>>77740275
>/co/
>talking about stunted men without social skills

k
but youre wearing a cape and superman undies soooooooo
>>
I didn't read that much of roissey but he didn't seem to give a fuck about moral behavior.
I'm surprised he wrote disparagingly about Marxism.
I thought he loved the current system and culture of degeneracy because it exposed women for what they are and he got to fuck a lot of them.
>>
File: x22267163432085467172.jpg (39 KB, 352x504) Image search: [Google]
x22267163432085467172.jpg
39 KB, 352x504
The fuck is the alt-right?
>>
>>77743820
>>77743815

/pol/ has created their very own dictionary in which terms like ad hominem have specific contexts in their definitions.

>Ad hominem: When a liberal SJW redditor criticizes anything I believe

In contrast to the actual definition:

>Ad hominem: An argument directed at a person rather than a position
>ex. ur a Jew
>This philosophy was made by a Jew, therefore it's less valid
>Jew
>Shill
>Liberal SJW redditor detected
>>
>>77743590
itt: butthurt faggots.
>>
>>77743310
>Where were you when /pol/ turned into blubbering Tumblrites?

Posting here some time during the last presidential election.
>>
File: co redwood.jpg (190 KB, 1050x700) Image search: [Google]
co redwood.jpg
190 KB, 1050x700
>>77740275
>/co/
>intellectual
>>
>>77740275
>/co/, one of the biggest piles of shit of this hellhole
>le ebin unsatisfied sex drive defines an entire social movement freud maymay
there was nothing to refute to begin with. Its worth noting that they simplify the reasons of fascism in just "humillation of defeat", which smooths the overal simplification of the Alt right. because if hitler´s rise to power is so simple to understand, why would we be any different?
>>
>>77744207

It's fucking summer you bellend.

Even more posters than normal are underage. What do you expect?
>>
>>77743893
Or maybe you've posted 8 times in this thread because you're so thoroughly buttblasted that you can't cope? There is nothing wrong with OP. Most /pol/ alt-right faggots are NEETS that are wannabe alphas, which is why you retards bitch about "MY white wimminz are being taken by blacks", etc, from your basement computer. Grow up and get over it. The alt-right movement is partially based on wannabe kids that drool and are jealous over the alpha lifestyle like Elliot Rodgers.
>>
>>77740275
Interesting hypothesis, but I think it focuses too much on the pickup shit to be completely accurate. The part about the "alt" right (there really is no such thing) being comprised of basement-dwelling middle class millennials is spot-on though.

>>77740488
Shut up, faggot. Contribute something or get out.
>>
>>77743913
implying you aren't vote remain, prove me wrong beta male
>>
File: 1458068924677.jpg (13 KB, 222x300) Image search: [Google]
1458068924677.jpg
13 KB, 222x300
>>77744201
This.

There is only one right
>>
>>77744201
An umbrella term for anyone to the far-right, from traditionalists to neo-nazis.
>>
>>77742507

Hitler thought highly of the Arabs and Asians. He thought highly of the other European countries. He didn't think highly of the blacks, because you know, but he respected them and their right to exist and have their own countries.

"Its desire to remain racially pure is a proof of the vitality and good health of a race. Pride in one's own race - and that does not imply contempt for other races - is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves... They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them." ~ Adolf Hitler

He saw the tide of communism/capitalism and saw the Jewish question intermixed within it all.

He hated bolshevism and the Jews, not because of mindless bigotry, but because of the threats they posed. Is it not wrong to say that Jews poison society and christianity. They've done it in every country they've been in, and spread degeneracy in every country they've gone to. He thought a country had a right to be proud of itself and remain racially pure, because their culture was under attack by the Jews.

For us, this is not a problem you can turn a blind eye to-one to be solved by small concessions. For us, it is a problem of whether our nation can ever recover its health, whether the Jewish spirit can ever really be eradicated. Don't be misled into thinking you can fight a disease without killing the carrier, without destroying
the bacillus. Don't think you can fight racial tuberculosis without taking care to rid the nation of the carrier of that racial tuberculosis. This Jewish contamination will not subside, this poisoning of the nation will not end, until the carrier himself, the Jew, has been banished from our midst. ~ Adolf Hitler
hitler dindu nutin.
>>
>>77740275
>from /co/
>projections
>manosphere
>believes alt-right and pick up artists are synonymous
>cult of masculinity

fucking lel
>>
>>77744207
You just used a slew of ad-hominems yourself in your first post

>>77740986
>frothing sperg,
>IQ assumptions
>education assumptions
>>
>>77744201
A nebulous label used to otherize people that the accuser doesn't like.
>>
>>77744381
>he called me retarded!
>obviously he's the retard not I!

yourlogic.png
>>
>>77741903
/b/ was way more influential in its anti PC mentality than the shit spouted by this sperg. Political correctness is a Jewish reality for most white countries.
>>
>>77740929
The weirdest thing is that I was a neoreactionary long before I even heard the term "Alt-Right", and now the neoreaction blanket is within the even bigger blanket of the Alt-Right.
>>
>>77742507
Yeah and Milo is a literal jewish faggot who supports pedophilia.
>>
File: 1442724487036.jpg (113 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1442724487036.jpg
113 KB, 1024x768
>>77744250
holy fuck they also adore fucking niggerwood? this guy has single-handily fucked /a/ more that any other thing in the last years
I had a pic that resumed all the shit that was wrong with this nigger, including banning people for saying nigger
>>
>>77743615
Bullshit, I've seen a thread on here where everyone was saying that a black kid who got beaten to death by his mother deserved it and that they don't feel bad because he's black and is going to grow up to be a criminal, and therefore it's better for everyone if he is put to death. That is dehumanization, and it's not the only time. If whether or not you have sympathy for someone depends on the colour of their skin, then you are dehumanizing people. I'm not saying you personally do this, maybe you do or maybe you don't but don't pretend that isn't common here.
>>
>>77744535
Yet again, those weren't ad hominems. Those were insults. The former's a fallacy, the latter's just having a little fun at your expense.

You seriously need to learn the fucking difference.
>>
>>77740986
>it's not ad hominem when he uses big words!

HA HA FAG
>>
>>77740275
>Hypothesis based on assumptions with no evidence provided save conjecture on a proposed group which no examples have been provided.

0/10 would not even get a passing grade from a SJW professor who had a agenda to take the 'alt-right' down a peg
>>
>>77740275
I've literally never gotten involved in this hook-up community I keep hearing about. I'm alt-right because I'm tired of stupid people calling a catfish a spade and screaming and screeching when anybody else calls it what it is--a catfish.

I'm tired of my fucking country being rendered down and sold in pieces to China.
>>
>>77743310
>>77743683
>>77744381
>>77744210

>triggered
top kek
>>
It obviously has something to do with banging your parents and penis cigars. Seriously, what is this community college horse shit?
>>
File: 1459384184543.jpg (269 KB, 860x1152) Image search: [Google]
1459384184543.jpg
269 KB, 860x1152
>>77744429
> y-you're a beta male and probably a Remain too!!
>>
File: 1458002381115.jpg (208 KB, 500x413) Image search: [Google]
1458002381115.jpg
208 KB, 500x413
>>77741972
>I don't even agree with the Manosphere, I prefer waiting for marriage and I see both feminists AND the manosphere segment of the alt-right love to shame virgin men for not having sex or settling with used women.

That hits on something important to me. The whole pick up scene and friends with benefits and just the fact that kids were having sex in high school was so foreign to my up bringing. I had the best intentions in life.

So when I started reading about the PUA manosphere bullshit (I already was red pilled on the jews and race way before this), I got the final missing pieces I need to understand feminism and how it made all this possible.
>>
File: 1459222090652.jpg (74 KB, 550x529) Image search: [Google]
1459222090652.jpg
74 KB, 550x529
>>77740275

What fancy dick measuring.

So an enemy of the alt right who is tired of being made fun of for being less masculine by the young men who didn't opt into the feminization of their culture decides to project like a motherfucker and make it sound pseudo-intellectual.

Top kek, good try.
>>
>>77744207
You sound a little ass mad, pal. Need some baby powder or something?
>>
File: 1454694798720.jpg (66 KB, 477x750) Image search: [Google]
1454694798720.jpg
66 KB, 477x750
>>77744442
So it's a term for people to chicken-shit to be called far-right, fascist or nazi
>>
>>77740275
Broad extrapolations and sweeping generalizations aside, I'd point out if not wanting to go to drunken parties with a braying pack of degenerates constitutes "poor socialization" then I guess I'm poorly socialized.
>>
>>77744799
OP is obviously a baiting feminist, or someone baiting as a feminist. Pretty fucking awful bait too, surprised people keep replying.
>manosphere
>>
>>77744487
The thing is your entire world view falls apart upon examination of your beliefs about Jews, which are entirely grounded in fallacious logic. They can pretty much be summarized by the confirmation bias and selection bias fallacies.

A good representative example of this is the oft-cited Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, proposed by a Jew and thus described as "Jewish" by the gullible teenagers here. It was passed into law by a landslide involving hundreds of white Christian male voters and then signed in by the white Christian male president.

Essentially, almost everyone here has a really poor understanding of how to think critically.
>>
>>77744607
You seem to be offended anon. Shall I call the PC police? You;ve been bitching in every one of your replies instead of facing facts. You're a wannabe. You, like most of /pol/, are a "wigger" that wants to be alpha instead of wanting to be black. Now respond to this fact instead of crying again.
>>
>>77740275
I consider myself alt right and I have nothing at all to do with the pick up artist community.

I just believe there are biological differences between races. Which of course makes me a neo-nazi according to the public, so I side with the alt right.
>>
>>77740275

I dunno about the alt-right stuff. And I've never really read any manosphere stuff, any of it that I've picked up was through osmosis by talking to people on /pol/ and other places who must have read it.

In regards to race realism, I believe it because it is painfully and obviously true. The only reason I did not believe in it at one point in my life was because I didn't know about it and never thought about it.

I have some black blood myself. Not a lot and any normal person would consider me white but I guess I'm not white by /pol/ standards. So race realism does me no psychological favors. I don't just believe it because I want to feel superior. It actually makes me feel a bit inferior. But it is obviously fucking true.
>>
>manospehre
>pick-up artists

The fuck does this have to do with being right-wing?
>>
File: sdfdsfdsf.jpg (4 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
sdfdsfdsf.jpg
4 KB, 302x167
>>77745080
You're so naive it hurts.
>>
>>77745080
I agree with you, it's not just Jews behind that particular problem, it's also the rich whites who benefited from it all the same
>>
>>77745162
You're making paragraph long posts, sperging about dumb emotional shit in an attempt of a response

bruh...
>>
>>77744689
people´s emotions with politically incorrect things get amplified here.
seriously, I believe them to be human beings (with lower IQ by average, lets not forget that). but the day they killed that gorilla I caught myself doing mental gymnastics to justify why the nigger deserved to actually die in the place of the gorilla
this place is refreshing in contrast with the rest of the world, but it can get you if you are not careful
>>
>>77745080
Look at that, someone who can think critically. It doesn't happen every day 'round these parts.
>>
>>77741483
Mistery was white afaik, so was...Tyler Durden and Style was pure coincidence. At least those are the guys I read about. It was pretty mainstream, normalfag stuff back then. Not exactly alt-right or underground or even right-wing in the true sense, quite the opposite. The only connection I could see was this long essay by a PUA about feminism and its effect on society, but that's about it and that is just feminism and you could draw the same conclusion about MGTOW and MRA, etc.

And for the record: no way in hell am I going to define myself or let myself defined as "alt-right". Literally worshipping a bbc obsessed faggot and international Jew like Milo "the handbag goes well with the AK" Yan.
>>
>>77745350
>Americans are incapable of reading more than one sentence at a time
>>
>>77745464
>a sucker born every minute
>>
File: 1466134744656.jpg (25 KB, 587x499) Image search: [Google]
1466134744656.jpg
25 KB, 587x499
>>77744860
like I said you lack so much self awareness you can't even realize that you don't think for yourself, I asked you to prove me wrong in an attempt to show you that you think so little for yourself that I know how you stand on big issues already. tl;dr think for yourself don't be like op. Pic related
>>
File: qt streamer looking for source.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
qt streamer looking for source.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>77745350
Behold, the face of a dying meme. 10 posts of fresh, pure butthurt.
>>
>>77745541
>>77745278
You think you're enlightened but you're actually just gullible, stupid, and brainwashed.
>>
These people cannot understand the idea that what /pol/ advocates for is nothing new, just something abandoned by a flawed consensus a few decades ago. America has always believed in personal responsibility and freedom, been skeptical of globalism and banks, and has always struggled with the question of who should have power to influence the state. The belief that most people are stupid and easily influenced to vote in a negative way has existed since the founding of the US. What is called the alt right is actually a right wing that ignores the consensus developed a few decades ago that immigration and free trade is always good, and ignores the social issues pushed by the evangelicals in the right since the 80s. There is no alt right there is only people who reject the right wing establishments form of conservatism. Yes people have latched themself on to the new political wave that are insecure or just angry, but that happens with every popular movement. I did not become conservative until after my first serious relationship started, and I considered my future. To say this is all some masculine rage is stupid, how the hell does opposing NAFTA relate to impotent rage? When I felt myself to be powerless and unimportant I was liberal, I became conservative when I believed in myself. Finally cuck is only used so much because it gets a reaction, its power comes from the calling out of the self hating suicidal nature of the left.
>>
File: 1423775709394.gif (2 MB, 187x155) Image search: [Google]
1423775709394.gif
2 MB, 187x155
>>77745080
>this is considered a well epitome of critical thinking
>>
>>77745512
>I have no argument

k la, keep making essay long posts about how im dumb and youre smart lol

>>77745608
says the man who can't even counter anything on here other than shitposts
>>
He's a fucking idiot. Cuck came from an assault on /pol/ by the previous faggot owner. Just some self masturbatory bullshit DESU.
>>
File: 1466269091705.png (235 KB, 2092x1270) Image search: [Google]
1466269091705.png
235 KB, 2092x1270
>>77745740

Ok. So how is
>was passed into law by a landslide involving hundreds of white Christian male voters and then signed in by the white Christian male president.

Any different than when the masses voted for a muslim? when the masses voted for LGBT?

Wow, it's like the masses keep voting for those jewish ideas. I wonder if there's a pattern yet?

And you cucks have the gall to tell us we're the ones who won't think critically.
>>
>>77740488
>Actually mentioning WoW

Yeah this post is just projecting bullshit. B8 at its finest quality however.
>>
The part about our calling people "cucks" is almost correct. We don't fear being cucks on an individual level, but on a national one. It's not driven by personal experience of being emasculated, it's by seeing an entire culture emasculated. We are seeing the weakest generation mankind has ever produced. They're so coddled and fragile that they willingly destroy the right to free speech that this nation is built in order to protect themselves from words.

You don't need some Freudian explanation for why we call them cucks. It's not projecting. We call them cucks because in many cases they are actual cuckolds. Many of the people we ridicule literally allow their girlfriends to fuck other men.
>>
File: 1464478567667.jpg (64 KB, 751x546) Image search: [Google]
1464478567667.jpg
64 KB, 751x546
>>77745885
>11 posts in
>not a single refutation.
>He thinks I would waste time refuting ' muh ad hominem '
>>
Who are all of these faggots posting lady drivel in here? You guys are probably adults and still watch cartoons. If this is you, you seriously need to consider how pathetic that is compared to some evil anti-social neo nazi caricature you guys have created in your mind. Female "opinions" are the worst.
>>
File: jidfhand.jpg (48 KB, 704x376) Image search: [Google]
jidfhand.jpg
48 KB, 704x376
>>77740275
that pic is of a bunch of jews
they have a lot of holocaust porn in isreal, since it only real in their minds

still the alt right is gay, just a shield to charge behind. I believe uncle adolph won his first election when he only had 7% support. Austria then voted for reunification by 99.5% when they saw he was the real deal.

go watch: The Greatest Story Never Told
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
>>
>>77745541
People oft forget the second half of that phrase. A sucker is born every minute, and two to take em and two to make em
>>
>>77745885
>6 sentences
>essay long posts

'Merican education everyone. Would it be easier to read if it was in Spanish ese?
>>
>>77746128
>i have nothing to counter to what anyone is saying, let me post memes

its like arguing with a pigeon
>>
>>77740275

Half-truths are still lies. Shilling some Redpillers who understanding fundamental truths without any logical arguments is shilling, every RP and Altrightwinger hate the old PUA Community, cause they do not know shit about biology and nature and just relied on routines and short-term m, now gtfo
>>
>>77746126
>We don't fear being cucks on an individual level, but on a national one.

Cuck is just the trendy insult these day, like autist was for a time

To many newfriends on this site lately
>>
cuckold is their preferred insult because you're a fucking cuckold
>>
>>77740275
>/co/ intellectuals
>>
File: 1465731673146.jpg (144 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
1465731673146.jpg
144 KB, 846x846
(((/co/)))
>>
File: 1457067086361.png (314 KB, 469x474) Image search: [Google]
1457067086361.png
314 KB, 469x474
>>77740275
>all the stuff I dont like is linked and its all THOSE FUCKIN NERDS AMIRITE GUYS

Didnt realize we were in preschool again oh wait its /co/mblur
>>
>>77743310
wow, really makes you think!
>>
>>77746069
The thing is that the well of your stupidity is so wide and so deep and a person can only address one part of it at a time. Based on this post alone I could write entire essays without ever even addressing politics, because the psychology of it so fucked up. Referring to them as Jewish ideas in the first place is brainwashing, most likely grounded in hilarious lies you were force-fed about muh cultural marxism.

There's also tons of hypocritical subtext, like how you imply that white Christians are the master race, and yet hundreds of them in the highest positions of government are easily manipulated into doing the bidding of the Mythical Other.

Your entire belief system from the ground up is based in very severe delusion. The icing on the cake is that you use words like "cuck" which cause you to come across as a middle school student with behavioral problems who thinks he's a badass.
>>
>>77746340
We call people cucks to shame them for being weak. Nobody strong is ever called a cuck.
>>
>>77746679
And people who browse /co/ the board for cartoons and comics are......

Fucking nerds
>>
File: 1465091485237.png (875 KB, 950x608) Image search: [Google]
1465091485237.png
875 KB, 950x608
>>77746887
dropped

nice b8 m8
>>
File: 30065_150.png (43 KB, 1052x960) Image search: [Google]
30065_150.png
43 KB, 1052x960
>>77745080
>confirmation bias and lack of critical thinking
>Jewish legislation voted in by Christians
Really? The voters voted it in and not politicians? Politicians are incorruptible? Johnson was a good Christian?
>not knowing JFK had stopped military aid to Israel and reduced civilian to 40 million annually
>not knowing JFK put pressure on Israel to end it's nuclear program
>not being aware Yitzak Rabin was in Dallas the same day Kennedy was assassinated
>not being aware that Johnson resumed military aid to Israel, increased civilian aid to 104 million annually, ended pressure on Israel regarding their nuclear program, AND signed the aforementioned immigration act

Get out now while you can.
I hope you're into scat because you're about to get shit on.
>>
File: CYWTyvPWMAEw2NH.jpg (66 KB, 480x690) Image search: [Google]
CYWTyvPWMAEw2NH.jpg
66 KB, 480x690
i think you can argue the same for anyone who identifies as a libtard/antifa/commie/leftie.

different faces but the same coin.
>>
>>77740275
this post made me a #MarxMissile, we need to seize the means of reproduction for the emasculated beta class!
>>
>>77747063
>OH FUCK FACTS
>IGNORE
>RUN

/pol/ in a nutshell
>>
>>77747329
Fuck off kike.
>>
>>77746887
All that and you said nothing. This is the unfortunate product of university. Giving you nothing, you gullibly believe it's something, and now you're so proud you want to show everybody what you have. When you have nothing.
>>
>>77747383
>triggered
>If I use some meme word he'll go away!
>>
>>77747329
> agree with my opinions
> WHY DON'T YOU AGREE WITH MY OPINIONS
> WHY DO YOU PRESENT EVIDENCE THAT CONTRADICTS MY OPINION
> YOU MUST BE WRONG BECAUSE (INSERT VIRTUE SIGNAL HERE)
>>>plebbit
go back
>>
>>77747329
Ok where is this fact that I implied white christians are the master race when the only place you see those words in my post are when I quote him?
>>
>>77746887
"cuck has proven to be an excellent and useful term. It has very little to do with sex, and everything to do with white liberal/leftist males who hate themselves for being white.
>>
>>77747104
This fallacy that retards are particularly susceptible to is how every group of subhuman from inbred neo-Nazis on /pol/ to Flat Earthers "prove" they're right. There's something called circumstantial evidence that people like you tend to love as long as you can piece it together to fit your narrative.
>>
>>77747467
No, I mean fuck off Jew who often posts from Switzerland who has often namefagged as an Israeli.
>>
>>77740275
>Alt-Right
when did this name start? it's like it just started being used in the last few months.
>>
>>77740275
>/co/
>intellectual
pick one.

>Care to refute?
Sure. The entire argument is that the alt-right and puas are related by masculine insecurity. The opposite is true.

The right and all factions have always been based on masculine identity. The idea that you should strive to be the "alpha" of the pack is inherently a masculine one.

The left is born of masculine insecurity. Numales are the ultimate insecure straight white males. They are insecure of their masculinity and become feminists. They are insecure of their straightness and become sexuality advocates. They are insecure of their whiteness and become SJWs and cucks.

As you can see, whoever wrote the OPs image projected his own identity on to the alt-right.
>>
>>77747058
Fucking got it in one m8, these people are fucking whack

they com round newc ill put em in a laundrette machine with six pints of newk then press the high spin button
>>
>>77744689
So your problem is that you can't separate funposting from the actual views held by posters here?
Then surely the onus is entirely upon you is it not?
>>
>>77745771
The irony is that there are a lot of reasonable people who might otherwise be inclined to listen to you but who're put off by your conduct and tone. Despite it being this board's defining issue, liberalism isn't synonymous with multiculturalism and plenty of people of all backgrounds either already support or would consider supporting hard limits on immigration. But you all act so shrill and aggressive and neurotic about it, and your rhetoric is so ugly and so many of your arguments are so lazy, that most normal people are put off by it.

If there really was a vast Jewish conspiracy pushing multiculturalism and globalism and immigration and so on, the best thing they could ever wish for would be for the alt-right (and for /pol/ in particular) to become the face of the anti-immigration movement.
>>
>>77747614
>hates Nazis
>calls others subhuman and implies eugenics
>flat earther false flag meme probably pushed by herself here
>claimed to be into critical thinking but now evidence is all circumstantial

You're not good at this baby. Quit while you're ahead.
>>
>>77747184
the psychology behind leftism is quite different. It's more like a creepy cult-like behavior which absolutely despises everything that is associated with Western Christian civilization stands for. Ironically, social justice is heavily influenced by Christian thought.
>>
>>77740488
>88
WEW FUCKING LAD
>>
File: 1459409036831.jpg (140 KB, 559x456) Image search: [Google]
1459409036831.jpg
140 KB, 559x456
>>77747614
>circumstantial evidence

That still rates a lot higher than your jewish freudian shit post trying to read into a subtext that isn't there which is made apparent when you say I implied white christians are the master race and I don't believe that at all.

Back to tumblr for you, ya brainwashed retard.
>>
>>77747562
It's excellent and useful in the same way that buzzwords have always been excellent and useful to anti-intellectual groups of idiots. Religions were using words like heretic to serve the same purpose a very long time ago.

In certain contexts those words give perceived power to the person using them. On 4chan you happen to be surrounded mainly by people as stupid as you are, so screeching the word "cuck" gives you the feeling that you've just won an argument. If "cuck" were used appropriately as a metaphor, it would definitely apply overwhelmingly to people who live for "their race," live for the country, support authoritarianism, support the government telling them what to do, etc. You don't use cuck because the metaphor is accurate (if you did, you'd be using it to describe /pol/ more than anything). You use it because the community of inbred failures you surround yourself with high fives whenever you use it, proclaiming victory.
>>
>>77747500
You okay there friendo? You write like a schizo. Find one thing wrong with this post:>>77746887
It'd be funny to see you try.

>>77747529
You've already said you are "red-pilled" on Jews. So are you openly admitting that Jews are the master race and you are just jealous?
>>
>>77747635
>there is only one person in Switzerland

You're a retard.
>>
I find the term "Alt-right" so cringeworthy, it just seems like the same bearded, beanie-clad hipster douche, that instead of whining about BLM and third wave feminism, he preaches MGTOW and how he would go gay for Milo. And /pol/ is not "alt-right", its an entity that literally cannot be branded by whatever leftist buzzword of the day is, besides this place is not a fad which it appears the "alt-right" basically is.
>>
He just described me. Of course he implies all those are bad qualities (they're not)
>>
File: 1463774243427.png (486 KB, 1005x827) Image search: [Google]
1463774243427.png
486 KB, 1005x827
>>77740275
The Alt-right is nothing more than the cognitive dissonance those born in 1985-1995 experience, between the values and expectations we were raised in and the degenerate reality we are experiencing.

We were promised a future of endless technological progress that would make life more enjoyable, the victory of individualism would lead to a democratic peace dividend that would make Western society safe and prosperous, and the pick of any career we wanted to, with a little effort we could all be rock stars, Nobel scientists and astronauts, with the Romantic love of a loyal wife and a happy family waiting for us at the corner.

Instead, technological progress is alienating us from reality and creating new problems and addictions like MMORPGs, degenerate sexual communities and Facebook narcissism, the victory of extreme individualism has led to reckless hedonistic behaviour and the destruction of the family which threatens our culture and way of life, and the harsh reality of Global Economic Depression, student debt, limited job opportunities against increasing illegal immigration is putting incredible pressure in young men that are unable to measure up to their unrealistic 1990s childhood expectations, creating depression on a generational scale.

We feel betrayed. Scammed out of a future. So in a sense the ambiance is similar to the 1930s.

The Great Depression and the shattering of the Victorian credo of perpetual progress seems strangely similar to our Second Great Depression and the shattering of the "End of History" credo promulgated by elite authors like Francis Fukuyama.

What you are seeing is the pendulum swinging back. Extreme individualism is as bad as collectivism. We are living in hedonistic, sick times. People want more and more "rights" but nobody wants to pay for them with the corresponding obligations.
>>
File: 1458256647980.png (2 MB, 1444x1800) Image search: [Google]
1458256647980.png
2 MB, 1444x1800
>>77748018
I'm openly admitting cucks like you will receive the shaming of a life time very soon.
>>
>>77747901
I've been saying this for a while, that SJW's are actually pseudo-Christian. Ironically they're on the verge of undoing their own sexual revolution, banning porn and with the sexual "Consent" laws.

In some ways they could be seen as useful "allies" for social conservatism. Imagine if the consent legislation gets so binding it becomes a better union than the current state of marriage?
>>
>>77740275
Anders Breivik was sexually and physically abused by his single mother for years while his father fought tooth and nail to try and get the courts to turn over custody to him. They, of course, refused even while they had evidence of the abuse.
So yes, Breivik is emblematic of the alt-right, just for the completely wrong reasons listed here.

Alpha / Beta is used to describe people who act, and those whom are content to be acted upon. It actually has more in common with the feminist dichotomy that follows similar logic, just it actually keeps agency in the equation. This has more to do with the slow realization that you were sold a bunch of lies and bullshit growing up. There isn't someone for you, you have to work hard to make relationships work. You can't just be 'you'. Life doesn't owe you shit, and wont do a goddamn thing for you unless it is in it's own self interest.

Cuckold describes a person who is willing to hold their beliefs ransom in the hopes of appealing to a broader crowd. 20 years ago you'd call people you call cucks today a tool. They are so obsessed and craving of acceptance that there is no them, just the community they've subsumed themselves within. Which is how you get the whipped, hopeless numale who will tolerate their wife's infidelity or their girlfriend's refusal to walk away from the party culture they've adored since they were 16. The tool has come full circle and allowed it to permeate every element of their life, including the bedroom. That is the cuck.
The pickup community is complete garbage, and while the alt right is generally trash there is, as with most fringe groups, elements of a good ideas to it. It is dangerously close to being a good thing, but because it also doesn't give a fuck about PR and public facing appearance, it's just too distasteful for the average person. Which of course also grants it an element of power that can't be taken away from it.
>>
>>77748004
>no ur the cuck
This your entire argument. It really is, basically. You dumb cuckold.
>>
>>77748018
look up Jewish people in the media and the agendas they push
>inb4 no
> inb4 racist
> inb4 gassed with the rest of the kikes
read 3 sentences of the post and the opinion is already wrong and invalid
>>
File: 1.jpg (26 KB, 233x480) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
26 KB, 233x480
>>77748004
t. buttmad kike

type up assraged dissertations all you want fag, at the end of the day i am better than you because you're gay and i'm not

cuck
>>
>>77748152
Least I'm not a coward schlomo.
>>
>>77746340
We call people cucks to shame them for being weak. You never see someone strong being called a cuck.
>>
>>77748004
Nah, it's used because it perfectly describes the self-hatred which defines leftism. There's a reason that it works so well: It's accurate.
>>
>>77747614
m80 "Flat Earth" conspiracy is being pushed by the CIA to discredit other conspiracy theories.
>>
>>77748152
Is Switzerland as wonderful to live in as they say? How good do your poorfags have it?
>>
>>77740275
> manosphere
> seducation community
> pick-up artist culture
> alt-right
What the fuck is all this shit?
>>
What the fuck is /co/
legit question
>>
>>77748309
I'm just saying that if we use cuckold appropriately as a metaphor, authoritarian sheeple such as neo-Nazis would be first in line to earn the label. I don't use it as an insult because it makes me physically cringe in secondhand embarrassment, but if I did I'd definitely use it to describe someone who believes they have a duty to their race or their people.
>>
>>77748621
Ameriburgers trying to understand the right-wing
>>
>>77740275
>manosphere

top kek faggot
>>
>>77748234
>le thinly veiled online threat
OH JESUS OH NO IM SCARED.

Grow up faggot.

>>77748351
>All Jewish people in the world are in a massive conspiracy to hurt white people
>I can't point out why it's wrong it's just wrong

And I thought /pol/ said blacks had a victim complex...

>>77748388
>namefagging is brave
>Admitting you're retarded

Well that's the first step.
>>
>>77748763
autists reading comic books

literally
>>
File: 1458778521629.jpg (113 KB, 745x732) Image search: [Google]
1458778521629.jpg
113 KB, 745x732
>>77748784
>Ayn rand, the post

Your doctor needs to increase the dosage of your red pills. The mind cancer is winning.
>>
I was never into anything "manosphere" or pickup artist related. Disappointing, I was expecting him to peg me
>>
>>77745080
>Essentially, almost everyone here has a really poor understanding of how to think critically.

We can deal with the rich of our own race. They might be greedy, but they don't seek to destroy our nation.

"His [the Jew] ultimate goal is the denationalization, the promiscuous bastardization of other peoples, the lowering of the racial level of the highest peoples as well as the domination of his racial mishmash through the extirpation of the folkish intelligentsia and its replacement by the members of his own people." ~ Adolf Hitler

Was he wrong? Jews are a 2% minority in our country and represent 60% or more of our executives in media, banking, and represent over 30% of the students in Ivy league schools. They are over-represented in politics too, and have infected Christian religion with Jewish doctrines and sympathy.

Everything that is happening in America is what Hitler was pissed off about it. He was smart enough to see it coming and put his foot down.

You give the 'well white voters voted for it!' Yeah, because the average person isn't that shape and is susceptible to propaganda. The jews have a monopoly on both religious and media propaganda which are the two main forms.

They are deeply tribalistic and seek to replace white intellectuals with Jewish intellectuals. This has led to the degeneracy complained about in this thread, considering that Jews have always been ungodly and seek to undermine whatever cultures they sneak in to with the aim of destroying it. It is their nature. They can't help themselves much like the parable the 'Scorpion and The Frog'. What started out as a plan to get rid of one enemy became a part of their religion and eventually a part of their genes.

And they deeply despise Christians for what they see as a campaign of anti-semitism against them across the centuries, making it harder for them to perpetrate their world swindle.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 720x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 720x367
Who the fuck identifies as alt-right?

this sounds like another attempt to create an ad hominem attack campaign now that "RACIST" has failed
>>
(((You)))
>>
>>77748900
I said inb4 you refuse to acknowledge facts you cuck
> le
>>>/reddit/
second warning go back
>>
>>77748784
People are designed to become part of something larger and greater. You "individuals" are just cucks to reality, the universe, whatever you wanna call it. Individualism is a dumb 20th century meme
>>
>>77740275
pickup artists are fags but i dont know if that makes them national socialists
>>
File: 1458774124824.jpg (30 KB, 480x614) Image search: [Google]
1458774124824.jpg
30 KB, 480x614
>>77748900
Not an online threat. I'm just telling you shame goes both ways and let's hope you've kept your opinions to yourself in your real life community when you find yourself on the wrong side of logic.
>>
File: testostrobots.png (90 KB, 1134x345) Image search: [Google]
testostrobots.png
90 KB, 1134x345
>>77740275
>'alt-right' is built around poorly socialized masculinity

Why does everything come down to sexuality with these people?

The term alt-right is dangerous because it is a label that can be assigned to a group of people/ideals that can then be summarily dismissed by the SJW collectivists. I am not left or right or progressive or alt-right or anything fucking else. I refuse to participate in collectivist thinking or hand the collectivists the label they need to fit most of the ideas on /pol/ into their cognitive framework.

The post in OP is just another collectivist trying to establish bounds around ideas and people he does not like so they can be dealt with as a simplified abstraction instead of addressing arguments.

For the record, pick up 'culture' is cancer.
>>
>>77740929
Agreed. Those are just insecure manlets
>>
>>77748784
spoken like a true virgin shut-in
>>
File: 1441452638222.png (103 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
1441452638222.png
103 KB, 624x434
>>77740275
>Le armchair psychologist
/co/ is a SJW board now, no wonder they despise /pol/.

The "evil Alt-Right" is just some boogeyman, made up by SJWs and cuckservatives, which consists of /pol/ memers calling people kikes, cucks and posting 'evil racist' Pepe frogs.
>>
File: 1465655882158.png (1018 KB, 1920x923) Image search: [Google]
1465655882158.png
1018 KB, 1920x923
>>77740275
>>
>>77748602
It's pretty nice. Poor seems to be the same as other countries, maybe worse, because prices of things are 2x American prices. Cheaper to hop border and buy groceries in France while living in Geneva. Not too sure about other parts.

>>77749140
>that other website has COOTIES

Please, present a single fact, I've been waiting.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 960x960
Cuck refers to the people that voluntarily give up that which should be dear to them.

It is a beautiful insult because it ACCURATELY describes people that do shit like pic related

WHY DONT LIBERALS HAVE BASIC SURVIVAL INSTINCTS OR BASIC SURVIVAL SKILLS? THEY WILL DIE AND THEIR SOCIETY WILL CRUMBLE WITHOUT CONSERVATIVES KEEPING THEM ALIVE
>>
>>77749017
The sheer number of lies and loaded statements and logical misrepresentations you retards jam into your posts is astounding. I bet you think the fact that I'm done entertaining the ramblings of brainwashed morons means you're right. I'll point out that the Jewish monopoly on banking is a neo-Nazi fantasy: http://www.relbanks.com/worlds-top-banks/assets

and the monopoly on media is disproven by the existence of Rupert Murdoch alone. There's also other factors like that media companies are actually publicly traded.

Jesus, you're even playing armchair geneticist in there. Kid, you're a partially retarded high schooler, not an intellectual. Stop parroting nonsense a neckbeard wrote on your friend simulator site.
>>
>>77741961
There is an IQ thread alive right now. Take a look and be surprised.

Dumbfuck.
>>
File: tmp_4675-Cs1M2o9-936596789.jpg (157 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4675-Cs1M2o9-936596789.jpg
157 KB, 650x366
>standard leftist psychologizing from a cu/co/old
Wow, haven't heard this shit before

They forgot to call us secretly gay and that we're just intimidated and jealous of the masculinity of non-whites.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.