[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do men actually want kids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: sarahburge276jbye.jpg (140 KB, 497x750) Image search: [Google]
sarahburge276jbye.jpg
140 KB, 497x750
All of my buddies secretly admit they regret doing it. My sister's husband is a miserable fucking prick after their two kids. My neighbor just had his third daughter and his drinking has become worse and worse ever since. My uncle who came to visit last Easter with his two kids whispered me to never get married and to especially never have kids.

It seems men really do not enjoy having kids like women do.

(This is a repost, the earlier one archived, but it was one of the most fascinating threads I've seen on pol and want to hear more about your opinions, threw in some new tits for the samefaggery)
>>
I want kids because I have to carry on my family line, it's not for fine, it's for duty.

Yea dude changing diapers and babysitting retards is fun dude!
>>
Men love kids when they get old enough to be interesting.

Most men don't know how to properly train their wife these days, and that makes a family a double burden on the man.
>>
>>77737542
>fine
fun*
>>
>>77737296
I love my kids. I don't understand these fools.
>>
>>77737296
>>77737296
She looks shit even with a ton of make up on.
>>
>>77737687
This tbqhfam. Redpilled wife is absolutely key to happiness.
>>
>>77737296
Dunno about others, but it's the main reason I won't get married. Kids really cut down on life opportunities.
>>
I feel like if you don't have kids, eventually you and your wife may get sick of each other's company. My friends and family are all starting to have kids right now (mid to late 20s), while my wife and I have no interest in it, and we're getting bored more often.

The problem we're finding is that more and more we don't have other couples or friends to do things with. Nobody wants to go camping or hiking anymore, they can't afford to come kayaking and canoeing, or on a motorcycle trip with us -- all the things we're used to doing. Instead, our friends are spending all their time on their kids (as they should be).

So my wife and I do all these fun things on our own. We just got back from a long backpacking trip, for example. But how long will this keep the two of us entertained?

I'm starting to feel like you need to raise a family with your partner in order to make the relationship last. Once you are raising children, you have a common goal to work towards with your wife, and you always have other people to spend time with.

I'm not sure what to do. I'm 26, and have never wanted children. I still don't. But I'm getting bored. I love my wife, but I think we need more social interaction that isn't just the two of us. And if I'm going to ever have kids, I need to do it now. I don't want to wait too long causing a huge age gap between myself and my children.

Anyone else feel this way?
>>
File: luckeylarry911.jpg (78 KB, 500x619) Image search: [Google]
luckeylarry911.jpg
78 KB, 500x619
>>77737296
dont have kids if you are a kike, animal, or a leftist
kids are too much work. There are more important things to do like send angry emails to the man and fight for womyns rights!
>>
>>77737542
This. Though also for creating more versions of myself. If cloning were an option, i'd just do that.
>>
>>77737687
It becomes great once they are seven or eight.
>>
>>77737296
Men want kids.
Boys don't.
>>
>>77739642
Do your life and have kids at 35
>>
>>77737296
kids are great, saged 1 post from this ID
>>
>>77737296
>look at thumbnail
That looks like a decent looking woman
>click thumbnail
Jesus fuggin Christ.
>>
>>77740359
Find your wife a nice bull. That will keep both of you entertained.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (51 KB, 720x757) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
51 KB, 720x757
>Do men actually want kids?

No
>>
File: 102139009.jpg (79 KB, 656x428) Image search: [Google]
102139009.jpg
79 KB, 656x428
I like kids. Little kids. Boy, girl, it don't matter.
>>
File: duygu_yildiz.jpg (133 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
duygu_yildiz.jpg
133 KB, 960x720
>>77737296
>That pic
Fucking gross
East Asians are supreme
>>
File: 1426897183839.png (516 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
1426897183839.png
516 KB, 680x418
>>77737296
Not having kids.

Can't find work and, when I do, I probably won't like it. And I'm not going to piss away my free time to reproduce.

Regardless I'm unfit to have children.
>>
>>77741447
What's wrong with little kids?
>>
If you had a kid that came out as gay or trap would you regret having kids? The current state of the state (common core, sexual liberation, patriarchy, etc) is a recipe for disaster for raising children. Nevermind the hell you could face in divorce court.
>>
>>77737296
All of my friends that have kids bitch about it, but they actually like it. It's called venting, autismo.

I bitch about my job, but I don't regret taking it.
>>
>>77742221
>kid that came out as gay or trap
I'd say you have failed as parent.
>>
>>77737296
fatherhood is the biggest regret of my life
>>
What the frick did you just freaking say about Mormons, you little bully? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at BYU, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret religious rituals, and I have over 300 confirmed molestations. I am trained in selling essential oils and I’m the top leader in my ward. You are nothing to me but just another devil worshipper. I will wipe you the frick out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my frickin words. You think you can get away with saying that shiz to me over the Internet? Think again, freaker. As we speak I am contacting my bishop of my ward of the LDS and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re freaking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over sixty-nine ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in selling essential oils, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the LDS church and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear-end off the face of the continent, you little shiz. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your frickin tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you darn idiot. I will shiz fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re frckin dead, kiddo
>>
File: 9197084.jpg (104 KB, 866x1300) Image search: [Google]
9197084.jpg
104 KB, 866x1300
>>77742221
Trap I'd regret. Gay I wouldn't like, but could work with. I hate butchism and effeminate flammers though. I'd wish he was a masculine or she a feminine gay.
>>
>>77742333

Explain?
>>
>>77737296
My wife's son has enriched my life so yes
>>
>>77737296
Yes, but I want kids with a woman I wouldn't be ashamed to tell the kids "That is your mom". Just imaging what whores do now I just don't think I could do it.
>>
>>77742194
Nothing, it's just when they are a little bit older they comprehend a little better.
>>
File: 1448496309157.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1448496309157.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Anyone here with kids ever suckle their wives? How's that experience?
>>
>>77737296
>Do men actually want kids?
i do, i just don't want to raise them.
>inb4 Tyron
>>
>>77742667
Too sweet, like melted ice cream.
>>
I live above the apartment pool and want to murder all these screaming kids and their single whore mothers. That being said, no, I do not want kids.
>>
>>77740359

>T. Swinger
>>
File: 1453964148022.jpg (89 KB, 780x596) Image search: [Google]
1453964148022.jpg
89 KB, 780x596
>>77737296
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZE-EDGw2vo
MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP RAISING YOUR KID LIKE A BABY BACK BITCH.
>>
Two kids, here. They're terrific, no complaints. Sure, there's lots of effort involved, but that's true of most anything worthwhile. Not suggesting you should all go out and have kids, of course. Just happy with my own situation.
>>
You might not like kids, but you will like yours. The best time of my life was holding my kid and him looking into my eyes hours after he was born. It was magical.
>>
>>77742740
I actually think MFF polyamory is the best system for kids. They have a sibling the exact same age, the women share work load and have a companion at home. Man can concentrate on work and then come home to a threesome.
>>
>>77743031
>>77737296
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clW2jtv6qFc
HEY OP YOUR FRIENDS STILL RAISING THEIR KIDS LIKE BITCH? MAYBE THEY SHOULD TEACH KIDS TO GROW UP AND BE TRUE MURRICANS.
>>
>>77743130
I didn't get that instant connection with my first. He grew on me over the following weeks, though.
>>
>>77737296
Kids make lustful degenerate relationships worse, but strengthen loving, pure relationships.

My wife is 22 and I'm 25. We married two years ago after being together for 3. We bought a house last year and had our first child and now have another on the way now. Never been happier, more fulfilled, or exhausted.

We have less sex and we're always tired - she's at home, pregnant and looking after my baby and I work about 70hrs a week. I haven't been able to drink beers and watch sport in over a year, let alone play video games. My one social activity is making time to go to the gym 3 times a week with my best bud. There is nothing more satisfying than knowing that all of your pain, hardship and sacrifice has a meaning.
>>
>>77743148
Yes but still, the women will be catty with each other. Watch the show big love.
>>
File: 1410666555850.jpg (35 KB, 475x360) Image search: [Google]
1410666555850.jpg
35 KB, 475x360
>>77743205
>>77737296
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS7LKwt1j18
THAT FEEL WHEN YOUR KID IS BASED REPUBLICAN BADASS AND CAN PROTECT YOUR SHIT WHILE YOUR AWAY AT WORK.
>>
>>77737296
yes.

my dirty whore of a friend is a single mother.

her daughter is awesome. she's really cute and it's fun to teach her about things like dinosaurs and build Legos and shit.
>>
File: 1439964517019.png (20 KB, 207x172) Image search: [Google]
1439964517019.png
20 KB, 207x172
>women's completedisinterest in me is actually an advantage
nice
>>
>>77743489

Ya I bet that's all you're teaching her.
>>
>>77737296
You guys are fools to have wives, just get a host woman to carry your child. Soon the technology will come out to where we can literally breed test tube babies in artificial wombs. Women are proving their uselessness every single day with feminism and open borders shit. Day of the rope soon?
>>
>>77743300
Well, try again if you can.
>>
>>77737296
Whitey going extinct. Mhhm.
>>
>>77737296
t. Chaim Goldblumblatt
>>
I live and work in NYC. Only people who have kids here are immigrants who have real families here are immigrants. A white liberal couple may have one child, spoil them, send them to private schools where they become sjws.

It's the norm to meet liberals in their 40s and 50s here with no children. Super common. On the other hand, in my hometown in Missouri, it's largely Republican and everyone has kids.

Makes me happy knowing conservatives are outbreeding white leftist rats.
>>
It's only torture if you suck as a parent. Your children are a reflection of you.

t. Best Dad Ever
>>
I've thought about having kids, but I've had such utterly shit fathers in my own life that I don't even know if I would even make a half decent one. I think I only dated one girl that gave me that "I want to make babies with you" feeling

There's also the whole overpopulation issue to consider
>>
Look up the podcast called "Fatherland", it's about being a /pol/ Dad. It is on Google Play. I like it. The subject is being a Shitlord Dad.
>>
>>77743840
I'm black you pygmies groid
>>
>>77742667
Again, flavour is pretty bad.

What is more fun is doing some fucking, grabbing those big milky titties and squeezing them so bits of milk start dripping, squinting out. It's pretty hot.
>>
File: l32me-collage.jpg (474 KB, 2400x1200) Image search: [Google]
l32me-collage.jpg
474 KB, 2400x1200
>>77743320
Well I think more than two women is a problem. Also in Big Love, the man is soley in charge of adding another wife.

In pic related the two women were lesbian loves and then brought in a man. I think that's a good scenario.

http://www.lookslikelovetome.com
>>
>>77742046
hehehehe
>>
confirmation bias, you aren't talking to the dads who say ''seeing him be like me is amazing''.
>>
>>77743928

It's not some Jewish conspiracy, I'm white and everyone I've described in OP is white, I'm 27 and just find it fascinating how every woman is happy as a fucking clam with their kids while the man is a miserable sack of shit. I live in the middle of nowhere of Texas in a lower middle class area, so that may be a factor, but take my sister for example: Her husband confessed this to me in private "I totally see how men just leave it all behind and drive off into the sunset and never see their wives or kids again" and the next day, my sister was talking about how she wanted a third kid.

Based on a little research, I can say it has to do with the fact sex and procreation are two entirely different things. Women change neurochemically, mentally, and physically after birthing children, men don't. This is because men want sex and women want procreation, this is how we've evolved over the centuries. Men are meant to make children, women are meant to raise them, and when men are forced into something which is entirely against their nature, they become bitter and resentful.

A woman's blood flow and mental state will alter just by hearing her child cry, encouraging her to cuddle and nurse it. This is within their biological nature. Men don't have this. We're meant to make them, not raise them which is what I think leads to such misery among modern, married men. Yes, teaching them how to survive on their own is a man's job, but for the first few years? That's the mother's job.
>>
>>77744386
Right, I want my kid to be better than me.
>>
File: bbb.jpg (8 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
bbb.jpg
8 KB, 300x300
>>77737296
it's very easy: when my first kid was born, within 2 weeks I was thinking that I just threw my life away. the switch from a selfish, carefree life to a life where your partner and your child are very dependent and demanding of your time, nerves and money is the toughest bitch I ever encountered. not years of thinking or talking with every single person on earth about every pro and contra of having kids will ever prepare you for that challenge.

the chellenge: put someone else before your own needs and wishes. generation 2000+ will shatter on this task. people are selfish pricks, they care about their looks and likes on facebook and this way of thinking, forced onto the western white culture is the no1 reason why traditional backwater cultures are outbreeding us in our own countries.
>>
File: image.png (367 KB, 524x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
367 KB, 524x480
>>77737296
>>77737542
>>77737902
>>77738003
>>77740359
>>77741558
>>77742333
>>77742860
>>77743093

We are all programmed with instincts by "God" to want to have sex, catch feelings for the person we had sex with, have children as a result thereof. Next is the warm fuzzy, feeling you get when having a child. "I'll do anything, I'd kill for my child. My child is the best child in the world". It's all programming senpai. The more you realize it the more advanced you are. I'm not saying it's all bad but it's only good because of the way we are wired.
>>
>>77741447
Then a few years later an ungreatful teen that looks at you like your a problem after you sacrificed your life for them.
>>
>>77737296
Yes. Of course people will gripe about having kids, it's not meant to be an easy task. Despite the link media telling people we've never been in a better age to raise kids there are still thousands of milestones you have to pass to become a parent. It's a responsibility that is taxing, but if you love your country having kids is the only option.
>>
>>77742096
Stop broadcasting your opinion that your race is better than others, you finnish fuck.
>>
>>77737296
I'd like to say that I want children, but the problem is that I don't want to provide another shitty iteration of a shitty experience for them.

I'd make a great dad. I'd die for my kid/s like I'd die for my younger sibling. But I'm not rich, nor do I have insurance or even a permanent job, which means having a kid would be irresponsible and stupid; I could do better for them. And I refuse to have a child with some random, ditzy, easy normie fuck who'd bank off of the benefits. Fuck that, I'd rather spread my awful genetics through someone who'll actually do the same (and hopefully cancel out some of the shit genes I inherited while helping express the better set)..

Essentially the sentiments of >>77744026, especially because I've seen what people can be across the board.

>>77745177
>some people are still selfish pricks, some still only care about their looks, instant gratification, echo chambers, and fail to learn some good life skills,
FTFY, even though I'm unsure of what you mean by
>generation 2000+
>>
>>77745177
Maybe what's going on now is part of natures plan. The world has become over populated.
>>
>>77745177
So how do you feel now?
>>
>>77737296
I want kids. The problem is females, who start to leech, hiding behind kids, while doing nothing for the kids, leaving them to TV or enforcing public school "education" on them.
>>
File: bernie is goat.png (150 KB, 641x377) Image search: [Google]
bernie is goat.png
150 KB, 641x377
>>77737296
only betas dont want kids

>b but this alpha guy i know doesnt want kids
hes not alpha

not wanting kids is the definition of beta

look at Bernie... he raised 3 kids that werent his, and has none of his own.... beta
>>
Got to pass down the genes and hopefully the family name eventually.
>>
>>77745703
They usually come around in the twenties or thirties. Then they understand.
>>
>>77737296
Guys this was already posted this morning. Don't take the bait /pol/
>>
File: let me feel in peace.jpg (113 KB, 762x716) Image search: [Google]
let me feel in peace.jpg
113 KB, 762x716
>>77745703
TFW I want to have daughters so when they're teenagers I'll finally get the experience of having a teen girl love me.
>>
>>77737296
Yes, I want a lot of white kids with a wife who isn't a complete whore. A white wife who doesn't want to fuck niggers, waste her prime time in college or at work. A nice white German wife who isn't a completely useless piece of shit watching TV all day.

JUST FUCKING STAY AT HOME, COOK AND CLEAN. THAT'S ALL IT TAKES FOR YOU TO LIVE. IT IS THE EASIEST THING IN THE WHOLE HISTORY OF LIFE ITSELF. NO OTHER ORGANISM WAS CODDLED AS MUCH AS WHITE FEMALES, YET THEY DECIDE TO FUCK IT UP.

FUCK
>>
>>77742096
That girl is such a piece of shit attention whore.

She's one of these self proclaimed Feminist SJW and she tried to rip off Katya Lischina's popularity. She's also very, very dumb.

She's known for being self loathing and constantly stuck into immature drama with other people. She's a fucking prick best forgotten.

Do you seriously like her? She's a known idiot.
>>
>>77746363
He has one son that's his. Note that kid is never on the trail with his dad like Trump's kids are.
>>
>>77737296
>hey goys, don't bother reproducing. You'll regret it, I swear.
>>
>>77737296
I just want to spread my genes.
>>
>>77746479
>teen girl
>loving her father
>>
Men don't want kids because the benefits are outweighed by the losses and sacrifices.
>>
>>77745454
What are you programmed to do by God and what are you programmed to do by (((daemons)))?

>>77746363
All this alpha-beta ethology shit is retarded.
Human does not have FAP, you can educate a human to do whatever he is physically capable of. To cut his dick, to cut out her breasts, to die for deceased socialist hitler. Anything.

Stop spreading this aplha-beta (((memes))).
>>
>>77746469

You can't read

>>77737296

>(This is a repost, the earlier one archived, but it was one of the most fascinating threads I've seen on pol and want to hear more about your opinions, threw in some new tits for the samefaggery)

>>77746620

Refer to this post: >>77744712

Summer's fucking annoying.
>>
sure.

but not with the women of today.
>>
Listen to the "Fatherland" podcast. It is great, pure /pol/. Awesome.
>>
>>77746608
shit you are right

>Levi Sanders is married to Raine Riggs, a clinical psychologist. They have three young children, all adopted from China.
JUST

Bernies lineage is done
>>
File: danky duck.png (217 KB, 676x539) Image search: [Google]
danky duck.png
217 KB, 676x539
>>77737296
Do I want kids? Absolutely. Do I think there's a chance of me ever having children? No.
>>
>>77746543

>Germsn girl
>Not a whore

Which one will it be, Klauss?
>>
>>77746479
You gonna fuck em too? Seems that's what your leaning towards.
>>
>>77746427
As did I.
>>
>>77746543
>it's all women, not me!!!

I bet you wonder why you can't find anyone with that shitpost attitude.

What do you have to offer your prospective mate? Wealth? Stable income? Physical strength? Physical beauty? Material goods? An appreciated skillset? Stellar social skills?

Protip: spending all your time "socializing" online is pretty much guaranteeing you will not find a woman, let alone a good one. And becoming prematurely bitter and adopting a sour grapes /pol/ mentality towards women is just going to make you even more of a failure.

At least you have your complex defense mechanism to fall back on and comfort you... don't worry, you are smarter and better than everyone else, they are all jealous lol
>>
File: tloin3.jpg (547 KB, 1165x1600) Image search: [Google]
tloin3.jpg
547 KB, 1165x1600
>>77741579
>tfw i had my kids early, and now enjoying life at 35 whilst my friends are old and looking haggered and suffering with newborns.
>>
It's a paradox for most men.

I love my kids infinity...literally.

But fuck all do I hate being married...but if I wouldn't have gotten married, I wouldn't have my kids...

I think most guys hate their wives to a degree and hate being married more...but also love their kids and WANT their kids growing up in a married family.

-If you could go back marry someone else and have kids would you?

NO...because they wouldn't be MY kids.

It's...hard to explain.
>>
>>77747128

I think the problem with you though is that you also fuck children so it's probably better if you aren't anywhere near kids.
>>
>>77737296
Haven't really decided yet and I'm in my early 30s and married. Wife is still mid 20s and doing a PhD and has indicated she's not really decided either.

Might end up having kids or might end up using the money to just have a comfy life seeing the world and doing what we want rather than having to become "settled".

Most parents I know will swear up and down that it's the greatest thing ever but the briefest perusal of their social media shows enough "great day out!" and "so proud of little jimmy/jenny" posts but also no shortage of meme-y "let me tell you why parenting is so tough/hard/crap/boring/soul-destroying" and how they can't afford to do fuck all any more because their kids take all their money, energy and willpower.
>>
File: 3-20c.jpg (117 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
3-20c.jpg
117 KB, 800x534
>2016
>not impregnating various 10/10 girls to carry on your surname, then leaving them to safely raise your offspring whilst you go and enjoy life

damn you fucking betas
>>
>>77737296
Do you want to sav the whire race or not?
>>
I have a 6 month old son. The first couple months are really difficult in terms of sleep deprivation but such is life.

It's great. for lots of reasons Dying without having kids is pretty sad and basically a failed life from a biological perspective.

To argue whether having children is good or not is absurd. If you do not have an urge to reproduce there is something wrong with you... you are basically in league with a nu-male.
>>
>>77747998
t. jamal mcsplitthefuckoutofhere
>>
File: 000.jpg (24 KB, 230x154) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
24 KB, 230x154
>>77746140
people born at the year 2000 and after, but you can easyly pull the slider back a few years, just picking an easy target there

>>77746147
yeah I bet those mudslime families living of welfare having 8+ kids will stop giving birth like dropping deuces just because some bald white professor thinks the world is overpopulated

>>77746187
good, not great, having to care for more than myself pointed out many many flaws of myself and the perception how the world works had and that hurted quite bad. I had to deal with the very unpleasant sides of being a parent in shitholes like germany, where immigrants and people living off welfare get to be served first in any social aspects (kindergarten, midwifes, getting a free seat in school) like I literally have to fight for these things more than 1 year in advance and pay up to 700€ a month whereas not privileged brown people get it instantly, free and reliable. dealing with those issues will develop fears (if not filthy rich) and that will always leave anything in your life with a bitter taste. I think it's natural that you will not enjoy losing a huge chunk of your time to nurse someone and not get anything back other than thankful eyes and grandchildren, but it feels right.
>>
File: White Master in India.jpg (34 KB, 542x406) Image search: [Google]
White Master in India.jpg
34 KB, 542x406
>>77747998
This is a smart choice too. Spread your seed into diverse wombs to increase the odds your lineage survives the collapse of civilization.
>>
>>77737296
i want a son or two. daughters, absolutely not. i dont want to bring them into this world tho, president trump or no kids for me
>>
File: 1445102733533.jpg (505 KB, 862x627) Image search: [Google]
1445102733533.jpg
505 KB, 862x627
>>77737296
Women begin to resent their husbands once they have kid. Women are no longer are obligated to please their husbands because they have kids there's security regardless of how they behave. Instead they feel bitter that they can't live shamelessly without any obligations and blame their husband for getting them pregnant.
>>
>>77746479

straight up pedophile here
>>
>>77743205
Based little kid
>>
>>77737296
Not White men
>>
>>77742221

That's why you have as much as you can.
>>
>>77746781
You're a fucking kike.
Just because you say you're white on the internet doesn't mean you're actually white, and even IF by some chance you are white you're a fucking cuck.

>hurr men are meant to make children and leave
What the fuck is this K selection bullshit. Are you a nigger? because niggers and low class males are the type that abandon their children. White men take care of their kids.
>>
>>77745454
>We are all programmed with instincts by "God" to want to have sex, catch feelings for the person we had sex with, have children as a result thereof. Next is the warm fuzzy, feeling you get when having a child. "I'll do anything, I'd kill for my child. My child is the best child in the world". It's all programming senpai.
Not an argument. We are programmed to want to live, so go kill yourself.
>>
>>77748182
The essence of reproduction (along with the survival of the species) is to carry on your name, despite what the majority of moronic 'breeders' try and tell you. The three mothers of my four children have done a fantastic job of raising them without me being in the picture. No hand outs, nothing. Now, you tell me what's wrong with that?

The world is a completely different place now, we are no longer chained to "traditional values".
>>
I created a commune. We have eight women, five are single, and four men, two are single. One owns and runs a CSA farm, one builds airplanes, one builds robots, one is lawyer, one is law/MBA, the rest are just solid folk. We've rented two houses next to each other. Extensive home garden. Good university small town in California boonies. Kids will be no problem.

If you're really redpilled, you're redpilled on a societal and economic level, and your angling for independence in those areas as well. In that case, kids are just no problem to manage with if you do it intentionally and with like minded folk.
>>
File: tumblr_lzwy8pLbzp1r5zq6ao1_500.gif (449 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lzwy8pLbzp1r5zq6ao1_500.gif
449 KB, 500x286
>>77747314
>>77748710
Well if I wanted them to experience what I didn't, I should encourage them to have a fun teenage sex life. So even then it's kind of cucky, but it would be nice just to experience a teen girl's cuteness. MY insane parents homeschooled me and prevented me from talking at any female my age from 11-17. I wouldn't want that for my kids.
>>
Also, how can you fuckers ever have kids if you're busy jerking yourselves off and living the jerkoff lifestyle? When surrounded by plenty, where is your instinct for struggle?
>>
>>77748966

>because niggers and low class males are the type that abandon their children

Still, no one fucking reads anything. From my post:

>I live in the middle of nowhere of Texas in a lower middle class area

Yeah, it may be that I live around a lower class of people, but when every single male human being my age or close to it with children is absolutely miserable, it gives one a moment of pause and examination.

Since it's a fascinating thing that I've witnessed, I did a little research and indeed, our biology is concerned with one thing: Reproduction. It doesn't give a damn about anything else. In order to achieve this, men are driven by a need for sex and women are driven by a need to birth children. After they're born, the mother looks after them while the man impregnates more women, sticks around to hunt, fish, make tools, and provide the overall well-being of the tribe while impregnating other women, then when the children are about 4 or 5 years old, he'll take the boys and teach them all he knows about survival and leave the girls to the women to learn how to cook, sew, and raise children.

>A woman's blood flow and mental state will alter just by hearing her child cry, encouraging her to cuddle and nurse it. This is within their biological nature. Men don't have this. We're meant to make them, not raise them which is what I think leads to such misery among modern, married men. Yes, teaching them how to survive on their own is a man's job, but for the first few years? That's the mother's job.

I'm trying to point out that men being miserable fathers these days is because they're probably being pushed into doing shit the mother should be doing, thus creating the bitterness and resentment and misery because doing motherly shit is entirely against our nature.
>>
>>77749323
I've jerked off nearly every day since I was 13/14. I'm 29 now. I've done steroid cycles three times. I'm convinced I don't have any viable sperm since they need 90 days to mature. If I am ever to have children, it will depend on my ability to do nofap for three months. I am going to try and use Father's Day, and my desire to someday be a father as motivation.
>>
>>77743148
I don't think you quite understand the nature of women mate, they compete with each other using male attention so you'd rarely be having threesomes, more like fighting with one and fucking the other, then vice versa for reason only known to them.
You're thinking of a man with two knives, not two wives.
>>
>tfw no gf

>tfw no good job

I am a manlet with a shit job. How I am supposed to get a woman to have babies?
>>
For a person in the aviation field I think that having kids would be worse for them than me as I am just flying all over the place and while they get the money they will rarely see me but that is even if I get into a stable relationship with someone that I only see when I am between flights at my home field.
>>
>>77741973
Never change, /pol/
>>
>>77749918
Is being a manlet a problem in Latin America? I'm 5'11 and when I went to Central America I was taller than all the natives. I had a manlet (5'4) taxi driver who had a total of 8 kids via two different women.
>>
>>77740359
>And if I'm going to ever have kids, I need to do it now. I don't want to wait too long causing a huge age gap between myself and my children

Does it really make much of a difference if you're 26 or 36 when you have kids, you'll be out of touch either way
>>
>>77750386
If you start at 30+ you will die of old age before seeing them get marry and shit.
>>
>>77749176
So true. People ITT acting like having kids needs to be a conscious choice. Do it because it's what living things do and stop bitching about not having a Stepford wife.
>>
>>77751775
Are you going to die at 60 or what
>>
>>77737296
Most people are retarded normies who let their kids get brainwashed by public school, then blame them for it. It's a destructive spiral of retardation.
>>
>>77737296
Yes
Always have ever since I was a kid myself, there is literally nothing else worth doing
>>
>>77751775

>dying at 60

maybe in Mexico, and only if the cartel let you live that long
>>
>>77750236

Maybe his wife was a womanlet? I don't know of any society were short men are the first option. Im ugly too anyway.
>>
>>77747532
>I love my kids infinitely.

No one gives a shit. Just make your point.
>>
>>77748176
You're a meme.
>>
Why do I have a duty to a world I will never see when I'm dead?
>>
>>77749036
Hit a nerve? I get it, you want to think that everything you feel is special and unique.
>>
File: 141.jpg (167 KB, 848x850) Image search: [Google]
141.jpg
167 KB, 848x850
My dad left my mom before I was born and my mom never looked after me, only giving me what I needed to stay functional and never giving me any love or affection.
Only saw my dad's side of the family twice but everone on his side is dead, on my mother's side most don't give a shit.

Ever since I was little I've wanted to have a functional family of my own so I would finally be elevated from that loneliness of having no family of my own to love and cherish.
I can give them the love I never had and raise them on right-winged principles and traditionalism.

Met a girl about a year ago that really wants to have kids, she wants to wait until we're 30 though which is a little late for me but it's fine I guess, I might be able to convince her to get them earlier.
>>
>>77749176
Carry on your name so eventually one of your heirs have all girls and they take on someone else's name after swallowing loads.
>>
>>77737296
I have sworn myself to a life celibacy because I secretly wish I was a girl.
>>
>>77749181
Do you guys have orgies ?
>>
>>77749990
This would be the best situation. You would never get tired of your family because you will always have your space.
>>
>>77751775
So you die of old age at 55? Many people get married mid to late twenties. Especially normies.
>>
File: Uncuck 8.png (863 KB, 1284x1510) Image search: [Google]
Uncuck 8.png
863 KB, 1284x1510
>>77737296
If last thread was so good, why not link it?

Also, here's how I see kids.
Pros:
If you have kids, you'll never have to explain why you don't have kids, or deal with your girl wanting kids.
You'll love your kids, and as put as love makes you blind and harms anything resembling rational though. Love feels really fucking good.
Some employers like people who've got kids - kids mean that you can't take risks or leave.

Cons:
Having kids even warps the minds of pedos*, your brain will into whatever mode it needs to in order to keep you around. Love, sex, kids and anything of the sort, will all make you work against yourself.
Pregnancy is 9 months of hell for both parties, that's bad enough once, but what about thrice?
Kids cost a fucktonne of time and money. Birthday? You're broke. Christmas? You're broke. etc
As soon as you've had a kid, you've lost all appeal to anyone other than the mother, who's pussy is now destroyed.
In line with your warped mind, as soon as a kid is born, you've lost at least a decade of your life.
Before you know it, you'll have to move to a good school district and that house you've put your life into doesn't seem so valuable any more.
Seriously, kids are fucking torture, you lose sleep and your career.
If you've got kids, you can never any big risks like leaving your job.
Passing on your genes is just a silly excuse, your kid gets half, their kids gets half... Before you die, you'll be irrelevant.
Diapers, pukes, puberty
You can't put a price on peace of mind, and your kids will take that from you. It's only natural that you'll be CONSTANTLY worrying about them.

*Ask the loli thread guys on /b/, a few of them have stories, even about their own kids, you could also ask anyone who wants an abortion but legally can't get one, they often figure out that the kid will only bring them harm, but fear what their biology will do to betray them when the kid's nearly born
>>
File: 1465584388335.png (102 KB, 269x287) Image search: [Google]
1465584388335.png
102 KB, 269x287
What's the normal age to have kids?
>>
>>77752985

Are you an arab or nigger?
>>
>be 6'4" and former college athlete
>make 50k a year
>blond and blue eyed
>haven't had a serious relationship and am 28
>literally cannot find a woman with similar goals and attitude
>>
>>77753521
Ethnic Dutch, my dad is a polyarmous degenerate and my mom tried to make him settle down by getting pregnant, didn't work out for anyone.
>>
>>77737296
Eventually.

My childhood was kind of shitty. I never went hungry but interaction with my parents was rare, what time they did have was never for relaxing, playing or even just talking. As a result I'm apprehensive about it.

I strongly want to avoid making the mistakes that they made but I'm afraid that having a child while I'm still working in a soulless, low paying job is going to set me down the same path.
>>
>>77740359
You and your wife should pick up some hobbies, to share.
>>
>>77743307
>20 and 17
>>
>>77737296
some do.
some don't.
I do, and we have two sons so far.
Do your fucking part, faggots.
>>
I am a father and I love my kids and there is plenty of good stuff there but there is also plenty of trying ordeals.

The real problem is not the having kids part. The problem is the way woman and society are structured.

I can clearly see all the problems would be gone if men were allowed to have multiple wives.

If you had three or four women who were completely dedicated and could get over their petty squabbling, jealousy and backstabbing and work together to run a household everything would be great. 4 is the ideal number. Two could be cleaning and tending to the house, one to look after the children and one to service your manly needs at a time and they could rotate shifts as you desire.

The problem is now we have one petty woman who doesn't cook, clean or look after the children properly, she doesn't tend to you manly needs and she won't let you enjoy yourself without her.

The problem isn't children, the problem is women.
>>
if yoi dont pass on your genes or benefit human survival you are a waste of air
>>
>>77753852
I cant wait for your kids to come out as gender fluid trannys
>>
Also babies and 1 year olds suck. But 3-5 year olds are adorable, they make great company, they are hilarious and they can do no wrong. They're great.

6-7 they start to lose that cuteness and when they try to be cute it's just obnoxious. If a kid is 8 and they aren't acting like a small but innocent adult then they are despicable. Once they are in their teens you get a new set of problems but they begin to be helpful and independent if you did things right.
>>
only a son

having a daughter is my worst nightmare
>>
>>77737296
Im having a kid. Im freaking out.
>>
>>77754038

It doesn't take four people to keep house you lazy fuck. Back in the old days you had one woman keeping house for a family of fifteen with no modern technology.
>>
>>77754578
How old are you?
>>
>>77754458
This, atleast if my son will turn out to be total degenerate he's the one doing the fucking.
>>
>>77740359
Why would you even get married without kids? Whats the point?
>>
>>77737296
Yeah, sucks to have a kid when wife is trying to be a man and compete with you by getting money instead of staying home and taking care of the kids and the house...

If you don't have enough money and a woman to stay with them then yeah having kids is gonna suck.

But even if it does suck I refuse to reduce my impact on the human race to my lifespan alone.
If I can't do something important to change mankind than maybe one of my descendants will.
>>
File: 1451941587322.jpg (19 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1451941587322.jpg
19 KB, 306x306
kek I'd be a useless father. Not like it'll ever happen (kissless virgin)
>>
>>77742221
Yes. Last thing i want is a retared or gay son
>>
>>77754578
You can just adopt me Steven.
>>
>>77746479
>>77754721
>>
>>77742321
Trap is mental illness nothing todo with how the kid is rasied
>>
>>77754616
Yeah and the kids were the one's working round the house. Most the younger kids were raised entirely by older siblings.

I just one one bitch doing laundry. One cooking or cleaning, one baby sitting and one blowing me. Is that so much to ask? I can't imagine a nicer sight than being welcomed home by multiple women who are all pregnant by me. That would be fantastic.

How am I the lazy fuck? it's women who have become endlessly lazy.
>>
>>77737296
Last thing I want to do is raise something that is half me, bring it up in a dying disfunctional world and equally shit society and spend the rest of my life wondering if it was worth it - Not willing to take the risk.
>>
>>77742221
Yes. Those mental illnesses invalidate the child's existence.
>>
>>77754624
24 I graudute college in may but the baby is due in April. Kid is out if wedlock. My family doesn't know yet.

Also im BBC.
>>
Honest to God, if there are two things I've learned in my life, they are: 1. Never get married and 2.(most important) never have kids.
>>
File: 1251852365298.jpg (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1251852365298.jpg
20 KB, 640x480
>>77737296

I think a lot of dudes will put their cock in anything that will take it. Thus, they end up getting some women they don't care about pregnant, essentially doubling her existence by reproducing her. And now he has this responsibility that gets in the way of enjoying whatever he used to enjoy, because the girlfriend then is just this sort of optional then he uses for pussy.

Basically dudes need to think about kids before having them. I do, every day. It's one of the reasons I'd say I'm a virgin, because maybe I could of gotten "laid" easier but why risk being chained to someone I don't like that much? It's about thinking ahead and being responsible instead of just thinking with your dick.

You owe it to yourself and your future kids and family to find a girl you actually want to do that with and make damn sure. Once you look at it like you and her going on together, it helps motivate you.

It seems like so many modern families are breed from boredom, desperation and loneliness, two people looking for societal approval to fuck a lot, than rather out of love for each other and your own lineage.
>>
>>77737296

>2016
>not pumping dumb whores full of cum
>not having another guy raise your future slut of a daughter or fuck boy of a son
>>
>>77754871
Yeah but you are weak because you are alone. If you had a harem of 3-4 women are a basically domestic slaves and bred a nice little right wing death squad of your own you might not feel so hopeless.

If you had 6 or more male children in a cluster they would all grow up around the same age and practically be a gang.
>>
>>77741558
Absolutely nothing. It's just these NEET little boys don't want to man up & take responsibility
>>
I have 2 kids and I'm very happy.
>>
>>77754938
u knocked up a white skank?
>>
>>77755047
Pretty much this.

Statistically it's a losing battle.
>>
My stepmom is fucking paranoid about keeping the house clean, to the point where it irritates the fuck out of me and discourages me from visiting my dad.

Every single time someone uses the stove for the smallest thing, (like 3 minutes for some eggs) she spends literally 20 minutes or so getting a sponge and scrubbing under the grates. She does it without complaining or asking for help, but it still fucking infuriates me and leaves me fuming.
>>
>>77737296

>>77737542

Ya OP, its because life is hard, and your friends are just pussies for not accepting life.

They have to accept the way things are, not the way they want them to be.
>>
>>77737296
asking 4chan about men wanting kids will yield the same results as asking the males of a kindergarden class about men wanting kids

I personally don't really want kids at the moment because I want to live my own life independent of any sort of family obligations for the time being. this might change when I get older and have done more things.
>>
>>77749689
That's not true, I fap daily and both of my sons were conceived fine.
>>
>>77754938
>BBC
I assume this means you're a nigger?

Abort that nigger baby.
Do the world a favour and abort all your children in fact.
>>
File: 1458301525281.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1458301525281.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>always wanted kids
>got testicular cancer instead and became infertile
>>
>>77754754
On the bright side, in either case you'll have a kid that still sits in your lap at age 24.
>>
>>77755129
Naw she black. I would never raw dog white thots. I will fuck them tho
>>
>>77755166
I'm actually glad people like you will disappear into oblivion without leaving a legacy on earth. And I'm glad you do it of your own decision.
>>
>>77755100
Yeah I'm honestly okay though you make a fine pitch for family life.

>Six or more children

But I'd have shot myself before they grow up into that sweet gang.
>>
>>77755379
Trust me i wanted to but my ho believes in god and shit. Also go fuck yourself cracker
>>
>>77740359
Aside from everyone shitposting, I hear you Canada-bro. I think having kids is a great opportunity to meet new people and make new friends. My parents who moved to a new area, ended up becoming close friends with many of friend's parents and teachers. You love each other, and that is super important, go for it.
>>
>>77755464
Merci mon ami Achmed
>>
>>77755432
Well ill be 25 when its born
>>
>>77752933
What are you even trying to get at? I bet you're one of those idiots that preach that the purpose of life is to "kill and eat".
>>
>>77755567
I meant when the kid is 24.
>>
>>77755487
Won't matter if you do at that point. In fact might even make them stronger if you do because one of the boys will emerge as the leader and replace you.

I feel sorry for any man who tries this and produces a bunch of girls though. You'll just end up with a bunch of prostitutes.

>>77755505
Do what good niggers do and beat your ho until she does what you say. What kind of pussy ass nigger are you?
>>
Having kids is perfectly fine as long as your wife assumes a mother's responsibilities and you have enough money to burn.
>>
>>77755556
C'est moi qui te remercie. Les types comme toi sont le cancer de la civilisation occidentale. Et je suis blanc comme neige, copain, blond aux yeux bleus comme mon épouse et mes enfants.
>>
>>77737296
I know lots of dads who love being dads.

I think
A) some people just like to bitch to anyone who will listen

B) some people jump into marriage too quick with someone they aren't really in love with and then one or both people grow bitter one another. part of this also has to do with a lot of people letting themselves go. If someone isn't active as they age they will just look like hot shit.

Basically shitty people who don't believe in self improvement raise shitty kids
>>
>>77755089

For the record, not that anyone cares, but I was answering OPs question about why MEN don't seem to enjoy having kids. Basically I was talking about a specific thing I see a lot, this is barring women being cunts/divorce/etc like the rest of the thread talks about.

But OP said ENJOY and not PLAN ON HAVING. So these are guys that had kids and probably didn't think ahead too much about them and thus they have a lot of regrets. It's harder to regret something you deliberately made plans for happening and have it happen?

That's my point. I think.
>>
>>77755761
Un cancer ca cause des dommages en se reproduisant :^)
Bonne soirée Achmed
>>
No. Men do not like having children in an emasculated, degenerate society where they are completely at the mercy of their entitled, self-aggrandizing wives and to teach children discipline or non-degenerate behaviors/values is forbidden.
>>
>>77755552
Trust me bro, most the people you get the opportunity to make friends with as a parent are awful. They aren't really for people like us most the time. They are turbo-normie moral fags who are extremely self centered and push their big dumb no life gay agendas into things like parents associations. I can't stand teachers they are all retards, talking to them is unbearable. I just undermine everything they say as soon as my kids get home and rant about how their teachers are all stupid idiots who don't know what they are talking about.

That's how you make sure your kid doesn't become an indoctrinated useful idiot sjw fuckhead.
>>
I had to betray my race but I couldn't find a good white woman that wasn't 30+. Have a green eyed Mexican wife that gave me 3 fair skinned boys. She cooks everyday, goes to the gym 5 days a week and we have sex on average once a day.

Only downside is she doesn't bring home much money and makes poor financial decisions but she's learning.
>>
>>77753460

>>
>>77755905
>Un cancer ca cause des dommages en se reproduisant :^)
Ouais, justement. Je suis assez content de savoir que tu ne te reproduiras jamais.
>>
>>77755739
True, could make them powerful or destroy their lives.
Fuck them, they aren't happening.
>>
>>77751775
>>77751906
>>77752286
>>77753346

Life expectancy is going down across the west thank to gods chosen diet and medical system.
>>
>>77755775
Love is a myth for homosexuals to pursue. The reality isn't finding a woman you love. The reality is finding a woman you would rather fuck than jerk off too or waste money on prostitutes or dealing with trifling whores. You're not looking for love you're looking for someone you don't want to strangle every time they start talking when you're trying to relax. That's reality.

Stop living in a fairlytale land with wizards, dragons and love. It's nonsense.
>>
My boyfriend of nearly 10 years never wanted kids, never wanted to get married. I always wanted them. I told him "when you turn 25, you're gonna want to settle down".

Sure enough, he did. I got prego, we have a son, and he's straight up told me our son is the best thing to ever happen to him.

A lot of men don't know they want kids until they have them. A lot of men who waned kids often turn out to regret it, and are also some shitty dads (i mean the people who actually planned them, tried for them).

My son wasnt planned, but he wasn't unplanned, you know what i mean? My man even said he only wanted the one-now he wants another one!
>>
>>77753460

Sauce?
>>
>>77753460
20-50

mostly around 30
>>
>>77742221
Trap/trans, yes. I would disown my child in a second if he was a she. It would kill me. I wanted a son, dammit, not a daughter.
>>
>>77740359
>not a single piece of advice given to leaf
You love your wife, obviously. Enough to make a post on the anime boards about her I guess. You should talk about kids. It's not so bad tbqh senpai.

You can still do those things you love, if you have the money. It's called a babysitter. Or bring Grandpa and Grandma over to play with the little shit for a bit.

Please have two kids though, do your duty to populate the white race.
>>
>>77756383
>1 son.
Weak. Hurry up and get knocked up again you useless whore. You need to have at least three all around the same time so they will be stronger than the competition.
>>
>>77742602
>not even yours

cuck detected
>>
>>77755739
I just have 3 kids to spite your bitchass when youll probably never have one. Ill even have a half and half to ruin your race too
>>
Well I can say this much, men and women that actually try to have kids do it because it's what's expected of them. Sometimes though with women it's some weird hormonal/emotional thing where they wanna have a baby because their "biological clock is ticking" and they fear that it'll be too late by the time they actually do decide to have them. Funny thing is, most women don't go through menopause till their mid 50's or older and they forget they have plenty of fucking time.
>>
>>77756363
Love isn't a myth it's just that people confuse it with infatuation. How long it takes the infatuation to wear off depends on the person I guess, but love is a totally different thing. My wife doesn't really understand this because she's still infatuated with me after five years. It's kind of like how most people love their families but don't necessarily feel the need to constantly have their attention or talk to them all day long.
>>
>>77756638
I already have 4 with my first wife you silly nigger.

My father had 6 by two wives. I might go ahead find my next wife and have another 4.

You'll just have impoverished niglets with no male guidance who end up getting shot if they are boys are a full blown stripper prostitutes by the time they turn 30.
>>
>>77755362
>They have to accept the way things are, not the way they want them to be.
Why? Why not just make things the way you want them to be?
>>
>>77756908
You're confusing love with obligations. People don't tolerate their families because they love them, the tolerate them because they feel obliged to do so.
>>
>>77737296
OP now that you mention it, I can remember all throughout my life men telling me how much they hate marriage and what a burden having kids was. I always just kinda brushed it aside as a joke but fuck you're right. Those men were looking out for me hoping i wouldn't fall into the same trap they did. I still want to be a parent but without the responsibilities of looking after a little screaming pre human. That's essentially what children are. They're impulsive little pre humans.
>>
I had six kids 3G/3B. TBQH they're a fucking drain on your wallet and patience. Still think it's worth it since only two are average or kind of shitty. The others so far appear to be above average IQ. I ended up having to move them to private catholic school (5kish) because Florida is still somewhat cucky. School choice means they bus in dindu's and other trash. Title one schools are shit.
>>
>>77747998
You degenerate piece of shit. Way to make the world a shittier place. Come here to Brazil where you belong.
>>
>>77757050
Idk maybe that's the case, but I actually do love my family. They're all pretty chill for the most part and we all understand each other.
>>
File: happening12.jpg (30 KB, 416x400) Image search: [Google]
happening12.jpg
30 KB, 416x400
>>77737296
I don't want kids because I sense in the coming decades the shit is going to hit the fan.

If the economy goes to hell and society falls apart, a lot of families will be sitting ducks because they won't easily be able to up roots and move. They may have too many responsibilities and obligations etc.

Single and unattached people will be able to stay mobile and move at short notice.

I don't want to be a sitting duck.

I'm also mixed race, so I don't really want a kid to go through the same identity bullshit that I've gone through.
>>
>>77748176
Nice try sham poster. This is merely the advertisement of the greatest scam on earth. You're regret and urge to see other people be as miserable as you is obvious.
Telling people they're a failure because they chose not to do something is not failure. You fail if you wanted it but were dealt a shit hand that prevents you from doing what you want.

Nice try tho.
>>
>>77756924
Big talk for a virgin. I know the girl of your dreams got stolen by bbc but i have nothing todo with that. Its not my fault your tiny whiteboi cock prevents you from getting laid
>>
>>77756880
It will be too late for women. Women are naturally built to start popping out kids at 13, that's what nature says, 13 year olds always have babies that are healthy as fuck and a 13 year old's body can recover much easier. As soon as a woman turns 30 the chances of having autistic downy hartley hooligan baby increases dramatically and you know that bitches pussy and stomache isn't recovering any time soon.

Do you really want to have to wipe the ass of some burden retard for the rest of your life?

Never knock up a woman over 30 then.
>>
Up until 20 years ago being in a nuclear family was heaven.
Then being a father and a husband was great.
Today is retarded. Todays world shits on these values and you'll become miserable.
>>
>>77743130
This one understands.
>>
>>77757155

To add to my post the two oldest are in high school and the two we fucked up the most with imo. The one autistic kid has it mild or some shit and isn't some useless piece of shit like most. Borderline I guess? Who knows with the SJW females in healthcare feeding me shit about drugging him up 24/7.
>>
>>77756924
Also if you were married im sure its over because your wife cheated on you. Your kids aren't yours. Just like your "dad" cucks run on family. Your mom and your former wife both love bbc
>>
I have decided against it.

I don't think I'm cut out if the material to reproduce. There's enough wrong with that I wouldn't wish to inflict that upon am innocent existence.

I might adopt a poor soul from an orphanage at some point in my life, so that in this way I can at least contribute.
>>
>>77757325

I have a cousin through the wife that's dating an old woman in her early thirties and he's in his mid to late twenties. She was married previously but the guy has had rickets and some other shitty issues. His genetics are all sorts of fucked up. Clearly her clock is ticking and she's settling for this manlet. Retard baby incoming for sure.
>>
>>77757292
>I don't want kids because I sense in the coming decades the shit is going to hit the fan.

says every generation that has existed
>>
>>77745454
Yes and we take it on ourselves as thinking and hopefully loving and rational creatures to create a better place for thinking and hopefully loving and rational children to grow up in, and to defend kith and kin viciously from people who'd wish to harm them.
>>
File: women are whores.jpg (139 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
women are whores.jpg
139 KB, 540x540
>>77737296
Women make the family shit, the more kids the more she bitches about how you arent giving her enough money to make sure the kids are happy.

Fucking bitches.
>>
>>77757292
The reason shit is going to hit the fan is because there won't be enough white people.

It's lazy pampered faggots like you not breeding enough while simultaneously allowing millions of nigger people into your country to breed endlessly and fuck everything up.

You need to offset this and have a whole gang of kids to defend eachother and then when you truly lose hope you go on a one man rampage and blow up some mosques or some shit so you kids can at least live in a slightly better place.
>>
>>77757308
Nah no niggers here.
>>
>>77757665
The more kids the less time she has to be bored and bitch. It's your duty as much as hers to take care of them.
>>
>>77757595
Yeah but it's crumbling right infront of us. There isn't even a guarantee we'll survive the century.
>>
>>77757734

Yea you guys are lucky all you have are ABO's. Aren't the abo's low pop like native americans in the USA now? You sort of wiped most of em out? There's a new aussie show on TV "Cleverman" where abo's have some sort of bullshit superpowers. It's fucking laughable. Aussies (white man) are the Nazis of course. Par for the course.
>>
>>77757705
I did just say I'm mixed race. As in mixed white/black. As far as I'm concerned, I'm exempt from this breeding shit.
>>
>>77757988
One drop rule bruv
>>
Most people think parenting is just barking orders at your child and bitching at them for everything. Smoke some dope with your kid, teach them skills, speak with them like they're a companion, not some inferior.
>>
>>77757369
I knew an autistic friend growing up. None of the prescribed medication did shit but make him all spergy. In our teens we started giving him pot because we thought why the hell not, could be fun to get the autist high. After a few months the kid came basically normal and a true friend in our group, dude still smokes pot all the time but it's more like a medication thing. He swears by it that it's the only thing that helped him. It' pretty amazing hearing him talk about how it made him self aware and he started to understand what an asshole he was before.

What I'm saying here is give your kid medical marijuana.

>>77757537
Lol if it comes out a downy or deformed make passive aggressive comments about how "cute" the baby is and how it "looks just like you".

That's always fun.
>>
>>77756128
At least she's house trained
>>
>>77756550
Im on birth control that lasts three years. We can't afford another right now and desu I'd prolly kill myself if i was pregnant and taking care of a 1 year old.
>>
>>77757922
Yeah we killed most of them and unlike nigger genes abo genes are super regressive I've been talking to white people before and started making jokes about how retarded abos are and they started freaking out and crying about how they are abo. These dumb cunts have blonde hair and blue eyes. They aren't fucking abos.

>>77757988
Well in that case, good for you. You're a good man.
>>
>>77758257

Some snugly baby huh
>>
>>77758059
One drop rule?
>>
>>77758630
One drop = auto black in USA.
>>
>>77758506
Lucky. I imagine by the stats if we actually curbed immigration from the south like we should have and had a reduced or insignificant black population that wasn't rewarded for popping out useless babies everything would look a little better all around.
>>
>>77758683
Ah shit, I'm like quarter black too, most people don't even notice unless I point it out.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.