[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can be done about people with high IQs (>=130) who still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
What can be done about people with high IQs (>=130) who still manage to fail at life by dropping out of college for example?

4chan is full of those people.
>>
>>77729313
We get on those boats at the lord of the rings and fuck off somewhere else and let these normies do their cancer shit.
>>
College is a bullshit-infested scam, especially in the West; intelligent people can educate themselves through the internet, learn skills from the internet, and provide for themselves if they wish to.
>>
>>77729539

lol, if you said that to an employer they would laugh at you.
>>
>>77729415
This guy fucks!
>>
>>77729313
We seperate from the normies and make our own way a /pol/and if you will. Let the normies fuck their own shit up while we prosper somewhere else.
>>
>>77729313
I often wondered what life would have been like growing up with nothing but people like us being able to congregate in real life.....I'm older, so I didn't even have 4chan growing up, just bitter isolation until I finally accepted that if I was going to socialize, I was just going to have to educate people about topics that interested me.
>>
>>77729689
I said exactly that and told my fellow students are fucking retards that could never work in IT. I got the job after my first year of studies, and only after 6months of self learning the subject(software dev). Dropped out and im nowadays project manager at another company. pretty much saved myself 3 years of time and 110k€ of money.
>>
Sexbots. The reason they fail at life is bc no gf for too long causes clinical depression
>>
>>77729313
>dropping out of college
>fail

>Bill Gates
>Steve Jobs
>>
>>77729313
because we are all lazy and practically autistic
>>
>>77729313
They should be informed of the relative lack of jobs that actually require 130+ IQs. Very intelligent people who are not on track to extremely lucrative jobs in tech, finance, or academia, would probably make more money in the long run as skilled tradesmen who would start a business of their own. Their intelligence would allow them to leverage specific low IQ skills like machinist, plumbing, electrician, etc. for lucrative small business potential.

Borderline autistic high IQ people often find median IQ office environments difficult--they are low productivity, and only medium intelligence zones that keep the best performers artificially hamstrung by management. High IQ people are better off working by or for themselves. Look for highly autonomous jobs that still make money. That's why I suggest looking at skilled trades--you'll run circles around the low IQ GED trade school people.

In the land of the blind...
>>
>>77729313

>dropping out of college

colleges are nothing more than glorified daycares for man babies. (And only good for jobs like lawyer/doctor, where you need a confimation). if you have the smarts and the passion you'll find easy a way to help society.
The problem with most of 4chan is that either they are plain autistic or don't move their asses out of their mom's basement, and stop after the first failure, because it discourages them
>>
>>77729415
This. We frodo now
>>
>>77729539
Name a single succesful scientist who did so.
>>
>>77729313
>fail at life by dropping out of college

College is the biggest forced meme on the planet. I'd rather not have a mountain of debt like the retarded bernfags. True, I don't make much money but I am a man of simple means.
>>
File: 1460340249528.jpg (66 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1460340249528.jpg
66 KB, 960x960
>>77729313
I dropped out of college. My life was a mess and I couldn't get it together. I went into class one day and the female teacher berated me in front of the class full of women and homosexual men.

It was a feminine environment and I was suffering badly with anxiety.

I went home that day and never came back. I've regretted it ever since. Whatever you do young ones, don't give up at crucial parts of your life. It can really fucking ruin you permanently.
>>
>>77729313
130 IQ college dropout NEET reporting in.

I despise our society, so I pretty much refuse to take part in it. I am 26 years old.

I also bench 2 pl8 and regularly bang whores from tinder (either in their place or in hotels) and then go back home to my bedroom in my parents house.

Tbh it's not really a bad life, and if society were suddenly post-apocalyptic I feel I would be overjoyed and ready to contribute.
>>
File: generationcucked.jpg (337 KB, 1280x1060) Image search: [Google]
generationcucked.jpg
337 KB, 1280x1060
>>77729313
Humbly accept that 75IQ apes will breed you and others like you out of existence
>>
>>77730434
That's why I accepted a job at a small technical company.

There's no red tape, so I'm free to improve the company how I see fit.

I single-handedly created their entire business intelligence department, and now I do consulting for other similar companies.
>>
>>77729313
Not dumb enough to power through the bullshit like a normie. Not smart enough to transcend humanty.

Truly suffering
>>
>>77729313
You do nothing.
>>
>>77731223
This right here. This is the curse of 120-140 IQ
>>
File: welp.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
welp.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>77731223
>>
File: 1437677884067.jpg (37 KB, 508x480) Image search: [Google]
1437677884067.jpg
37 KB, 508x480
Blog thread?
I have an IQ of about 120 but dropped out of college after two years from depression. Now I'm thousands in debt and unemployed.
>>
>>77729539
S T E F A N
T
E
F
A
N
>>
>>77731845
There seems to be a great swathe of dropouts who incurred lots of debt and are fucking stuck.
>>
>>77729313
140 here.

I want to be assassinated. One clean shot. The kind of bullet where there is no question about it; You died before you heard the shot. I want to be gone.
>>
>>77731223
I can totally relate to this. I went traveling around the world for many years and came back to the US entirely more fucked than it was when I left.

I would say just save save save and then take off for awhile. When I left every country in the World was cheap compared to the US. Now it's not easy to find an interesting, safe country where your dollar will go far. I feel for you young ones.
>>
It's painfully easy to succeed at shit tier jobs if you're even somewhat intelligent. I dropped out of college and was unemployed for a while. Eventually joined the Navy as a nuke because the bonuses would pay off my student loans easily. I was top of my class and made second class before I even got to the boat. I wouldn't recommend the military, though. It should be a last resort.

People will think you're some kind of genius just for showing up and doing your job and you can shoot through the ranks quickly no matter where you go.
>>
File: 1344912768558.jpg (38 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1344912768558.jpg
38 KB, 350x350
>>77729313
>4Chan is full of people with 130 IQ >
>>
>>77730905

Shakuntala Devi
George Green (Green's theorem)
Michael fucking Faraday
Srinivasa Ramanujan
Gregor Mendel

wow thanks google.
>>
>>77729313
>people with high IQs (>=130)
>4chan is full of those people.
I don't think so, Tim.

Just look at this board. Trump voters everywhere.
>>
>>77732840
Faraday never went to a University. He had 2 years of schooling as a child and then left.

Rather remarkable that he went from being uneducated to being one of the most influential scientists in history.
>>
>>77730316
It's not laziness.

I completed college with a high GPA in a STEM field, but I was a hopeless NEET for a few years beforehand. I used to think I was lazy, but the real problem is that autists are prone to apathy.

The trick is to overcoming this problem is to set specific goals that you can "grind" towards and improve, as though it was an MMORPG. If you have any sort of OCD that compels you to get every achievement/quest/etc in a video game or numbers autism that make you like to see higher and higher numbers, then I guarantee that you can change your lifestyle if you find a way to exploit that behavior.
>>
>>77730283
Yup.
>>
>>77733040
Honestly mang, Clinton and Trump are probably in a steaming romantic affair off camera
>>
File: 052_max.jpg (169 KB, 948x1600) Image search: [Google]
052_max.jpg
169 KB, 948x1600
The hermitage of my mind is for me, and me alone. You normies can't have it. I'll not be put to use toward irredeemable ends. There's nothing productive about that. The real productive member is one who abstains from contributing. Modern civilization is a scourge, which reaches to every obscure inch of soil on this rock, tainting the lives of everyone and everything -- from a worm to a man.

I'm quite content observing.
>>
maybe by fixing the fact that smart people gravitate towards degenerate video games and geek """""culture"""""
>>
>>77733356
I'm working on inventing world peace. I just need to visualize a few more victory conditions.
>>
File: 1447611016612.jpg (23 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1447611016612.jpg
23 KB, 306x306
>>77733499
>implying her crusty snizz could handle Trump's 9 inch python.
>>
>>77730316
Yeah I'm sorry but I'm not lazy. I spend about 10 hours a week helping my 90 year old grandmother maintain her home, since she is no longer able to. About another 5 per week weightlifting at the local gym... At least an hour a day doing work in my massive vegetable garden.

I'm also knowledgeable in mechanical and electronic things, so I frequently take on one-time jobs within the family for free helping repair things, or even build new things like an a/c system I set up in my uncles garage.

I just live life for me. I don't have any need for money, since my family provides me with food and shelter and i make their lives easier by helping them with basically anything they need. I don't have to go into work 40 hours per week for a little bit of money I will have to invest 80% into things other than my personal satisfaction.
>>
151 IQ 30-year-old failure here. Accomplishing nothing.
>>
>>77732209

Seriousl this..
I even read that in his voice.
>>
>>77732353

This. Saving money is a powerful ability that a shocking majority of the adult/normie/working class world is terrible at, including people who make a shit ton. Believe it.

Get some income, cut your expenses down to bare bones (obviously easy if you're a basement dweller), grind out a year or two or three. You'll have options you didn't think you'd ever have, not the least of which being credit building. All that money you already have? Pump it through multiple credit cards, liquidate all of it, and then sell those liquid assets after they're paid off. The trick is to not pay off the credit cards, and settle with collection agencies. They will settle what you owe at a ridiculously discounted number.

It's a bit of a loophole but it only works because again, collection agencies will settle for peanuts. Your credit score will obviously drop but guess what, you can rebuild it the same way but this time you'll have even more money.

Use that money snowball after a few years to maybe buy some real estate, invest with OPM (other people's money, it's what pretty much everyone does), or develop some software/online services, etc etc.

Once you have working capital, you only need be well informed and aware, which is easy for people like us. We soak in information with ease.

Fuck this society, make a shit ton of money and live your life on your own terms.
>>
>>77733040

A LOT A BANTZ FOR A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>77734106

Correction, sorry, sell the assets BEFORE they're paid off. Got a little contradictory there.
>>
File: 1460755521578.png (8 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1460755521578.png
8 KB, 500x450
>>77729313
Most of us end up living a life of stagnation, in routine rut jobs, a life of misery with little satisfaction of having accomplished anything
>>
File: n'wah.png (405 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
n'wah.png
405 KB, 800x450
>>77729313

I have an IQ of 130. I graduated from college three years ago and haven't been able to find a job since then. In many ways, having a high IQ is a detriment.
>>
>>77730905
Dr. Pavel
>>
>>77734106
>>77734397
Are you retarded? Why would I ruin my credit score? That can affect buying houses, cars, etc. Fuck off with the bad advice.
>>
IQ counts for nothing what really matters is the ability to think Critically
>>
>>77730316
I almost wish I was autistic so I could at least use that as an excuse.
>>
>IQ high enough to see through normalfag society for the shit that it is

>IQ not high enough to fake being a normal in order to get ahead

137 here get on my level fags
>>
>>77729313
We need mo monies for dem programs and sheeit
>>
>>77733826
>live life for me
>dependency on family by providing benefits
pick one
>>
>>77730311

>2 out of millions of college drop-outs founded companies that happened to be innovative AND survive long enough not to keel over or be bought out early like 99.99% of start-ups

I knew someone who finished college and founded a tech start up/app. He was a shit poor manager and sold the code for a few hundred grand, took a holiday, came back and got an office job.
>>
>>77734930
>thinking critically isn't a sign of higher IQ
>>
everyone has a high iq iq is not real and just something people use for business and political purposes just follow your heart and learn and do all the things you want to learn and do everything will be okay
>>
>>77729313
Because a healthy society no longer exist, many of us have little insentive to be apart of someting that is hollow, impersonal and nihilistic. The world no longer has a spirit, and intrinsically there are many men who feel this, from a young age, who dont want to give their life over to someting just for the big bucks. Honestly being "successful" is easy, go to college, emulate social skills, follow pop colture, say the right things at the right time and there you go, soon you have that 9 to 5 job, that whip driving wife, those disobediant resentful children. Men are falling out of this world because they can see there is nothing here for them but a giant compromise of the soul. So go back to earning you engineering degree my worker bee kraut friend, thats whats life is all about, thats what success is
>>
File: Dr Pavel.jpg (5 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
Dr Pavel.jpg
5 KB, 189x267
>>77734750
He's CIA? Big no doubt.
>>
>>77729415
>>77729841

It would be a single-generation sausagefest because we'd have a snowball's chance in hell of successfully convincing any sizable amount of women to come along. A few probably would, but not enough to maintain a stable population.
>>
>>77734930

Nah, its just self confidence. A complete retard with a nice smile and a good haircut can get very far in life.
>>
>>77729539
True but you need some sort of paper or document proving you know these things in order to get hired anywhere.
>>
File: 1445936824603s.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1445936824603s.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
Guys what do I do? All of the things I'm interested in can't make me money. I don't want to attempt college only to get depressed and drop out and be in mass amounts of debt. Right now I'm working in an easy manufacturing job. Do I just stay with that for a while or what? I'm a pretty good looking guy and I'm good with money. I've thought about dating women with better incomes. I wouldn't use them for money. I genuinely want monogamy and marriage.

Is that wrong?
>>
File: 1431562309029.png (543 KB, 692x895) Image search: [Google]
1431562309029.png
543 KB, 692x895
>>77729313
>tfw the most successful people are those that a blissfully unaware of what is really going on
>>
170 IQ here and I have no fucking idea what I'm doing with my life. Everything seems hopeless no matter which path I go down. Going to cuck myself by going into college debt because I can't keep working dead end jobs for the rest of my life.
>>
>>77729313

Best course of action at this point is to contribute nothing and let it all go up in flames.

In fact, it might even be worth joining the batshit leftists so everything escalates even faster.

Read Dürrenmatt's Die Physiker, the nuthouse is run by lunatics and the inmates are the only sane people left.
>>
Sometimes I wish that I had a sub 70 iq so that I couldn't fully comprehend just how much of a failure I really am. My life had shown so much promise up until I was about 14-15 years old but it all went to shit because I had nobody that could help me. I dropped out of college and now I'm 27 now working a shit job with about 200 of the normiest normies imaginable. It feels like hell
>>
>>77735461
Join a local pipe fitter union.
>>
>>77735556
If you're so smart how come you missed those quads?
>>
>>77735734
I live in NC. I don't think there are any of those around.
>>
>half of /pol/ thinks they're in the top 1% of human intelligence because they took an iq test online once in between fap sessions
You guys are precious
>>
>>77735556

I actually feel bad for people with super high IQ's. I'm moderately intelligent. I've had friends that are flat out geniuses, and they're never happy. It's as if there's too much processing going on in their heads.
>>
>>77735822
Checked

>>77736008
I could read at 3, started school at 4. My teachers tested my IQ in 3rd grade and wanted to advance me further but my parents didn't do that so I would be with people my own age.
>>
>>77736022
That's exactly what it's like. I can't relate to people around me either. Having a high IQ isn't caused by autism, it's the other way around. How the fuck can you relate to anybody around you when nobody can keep up with you? I got sick of dumbing shit down for people so nowadays I just don't talk to the normies.
>>
I dropped out of college because I chose field that was boring for me. I drunk for 3 years and went to clubs everyweekend. Right now I will start studying again in field which I think I will be successful. My main problem was thinking something will be gifted to me because I am started and my father owns big company in field I choose. Now besides starting University again I work shitty retail job, but I am happier then before.
>>
>>77733586
This post. I can cure cancer, invent a new way to think, even be the guy that is spoken of for ten thousand years... but you know what? I was called faggot one to many times. Fuck humanity you don't deserve FTL
>>
>>77729313
This is a real problem. The issue is usually depression at the realization that everybody around you is a limited monkey and you are a limited monkey too.

The solution to an existential crisis is:

Stop asking questions, because there is no solution or "meaning" (mindfulness meditation, being in the present moment, finding "immediately" rather than "ultimately" satisfying work and hobby)

Sunlight (vitamin D, raises testosterone, elevates mood)

Exercise (endorphins, better blood flow to brain)

Fixing diet (avoiding sugar highs and lows, avoiding alcohol, fixing gut flora)

The most important of these is diet. People don't realize how much a poor diet affects you. Go for six weeks eating only oatmeal for breakfast along with some form of meat, vegetables and fruits all day.

Half of Americans are on some prescription medication and a huge chunk of that are anti-depressants. I believe that diet is mainly responsible. The gut and the bacteria in your gut MATTER.

And then at the end of the day, there are people who are just genetically disposed to depression.
>>
File: 1457025377332.jpg (67 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1457025377332.jpg
67 KB, 633x758
Who here on the peak of bell curve?
>>
>>77736487
Don't do it for humanity. Do it for yourself.
>>
>>77729313
Crippling existential depression.
>>
>>77736212
Are you me? What the fuck mom? Why did you hold me back? I was made fun of anyway! I might as well have made something of it! Now I'm a meet with a brain that never stops thinking ahhhh
>>
File: NatSoc-Circle.png (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
NatSoc-Circle.png
64 KB, 500x500
>>77729313
marshall them in to the SS leadership
>>
>>77729313
>high IQs (>=130)
Is that so? I mean did they test their IQ with a real IQ-test not just one in the interwebs. Also you need what they call ""social intelligence"". This is why genius autist will never be a CEO because he is unable to read social cues. Conncetions and being sociable is more important than ability and qualifications, sadly.
>>
>>77736614
I don't know. I dropped out. I'm gaining weight. I haven't seen a real human in 4 days. I...I'm scared
>>
Nothing.
>>
>>77736871
>Conncetions and being sociable is more important than ability and qualifications, sadly.

old fag here. A thousand times, this. Being good looking is also important.

Although I despised them at the time, I should have joined a frat. That actually will teach you everything you need to succeed in life. Shitty but true.
>>
>>77729539
>Hi, I'm Dr Anon. I'll be doing your surgery today. I don't have a degree, but I watched a few youtube videos
>>
>>77730780
I would argue engineers must attain some certification as well, especially if they are going to be working on planes, buildings and bridges.
>>
File: 1465687062876.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
1465687062876.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>77737202
>I should have joined a frat
kek
>>
>>77729313
If you were that smart you wouldn't have dropped out of college or FELL for the college meme in the first place retard
>>
>>77737202
"It's not what you know, it's who you know."

Even interviews today ask bullshit questions like "what is your greatest weakness" and "what do you hate the most." It's all about how much you can sell yourself.. literally.
>>
>>77735111
DA IQ IZ UH SOSHUL CONSTUHCT
>>
>>77734106
Actually, the majority of people have cut spending WAY back on:

appliances
food
clothing
etc.

since 1976 in order to pay for surging prices of insurance, education, home mortgages and car loans.

Its simply not the case that the new generation can't save money. They just can't make any, and they certainly cannot save any.
>>
>>77729313
>MUH INTELLIGENCE QUOTIENT
>>
>>77729313
High IQ is meaningless with poor mental health and the ability for long-term planning/delayed gratification. This is why many nations with fairly smart on average people (in East Europe and East Asia) collectively fail at life.
>>
>>77730311
You realize they dropped out because they already had their plan set out and shit together so that college was a waste of time for them?
It's not like Bill Gates dropped out of Bumfuck State to smoke weed for ten years before suddenly becoming a billionaire.
>>
>>77737470
>>Even interviews today ask bullshit questions like "what is your greatest weakness" and "what do you hate the most." It's all about how much you can sell yourself.. literally.

I'm an independent contractor of sorts so I constantly have to get hired at different companies. The jobs I get are the ones where I know people there already, and in the interview we bullshit about old times or whatever.

If I don't know anybody, I get these BS questions and I never get the job. Granted, I'm not good at answering them, but I would bet anything the guy somebody knows is the one who was hired.

>nobody wants to work with strangers
>>
>>77729313
They can stroke on webcam, become pornactors, mafia or webdevelopers. It's all the same.
>>
>>77738090
> Ukraine's main industry: camwhores

Kek
>>
I went to college for a year just taking random courses, then dropped out, since I had no idea what I wanted to do. I didn't want to keep wasting money so I just worked fulltime at retail for a few years. I got into 3d modeling in my spare time and thought ok, this is it, this is what I can see myself doing. Looked at universities that specialized in that kind of stuff, and it was upwards of 80,000, and I'd have to move. Said fuck that shit, and just taught myself 3d modeling in my spare time. Did that for 3 years, decided I was good enough, made a portfolio, and got hired as a developer for phone games. I only worked there for 6 months, but it was very good experience to get. Now I'm working on developing phone apps just myself and coding at the same time, and just living off of all the money I saved while working all those years I would have spent in uni.

Sometime just doing your own thing works out better. Mind you, with what I'm doing, if you have the drive to do everything yourself you don't need a degree. If you want to get into accounting, then you pretty much need one no matter what.
>>
>>77737809
It is not like the world hasn't fundamentally changed in the span of 3 decades
>>
>>77735685
I said the same thing at 22, and still believe it decades later.
With all I have learned from a long life, what I would do if I was young is learn a trade and start my own business. Hire lots of people and oversee them.
When I was young everyone's dad could get out of college with whatever degree and get into a company that gave you a full pension after 20 years, company car, paid vacations and all the high balls you could drink for lunch and dinner parties two to three times a week.

Life got harder for Gen-x's and you millennials are really a bit screwed.

Go do an apprenticeship in a job like electrician, or flooring or, HVAC or welding.
I gave my nephew the advice of learning welding while he was in high school. He's out of high school with the highest level welding certs you can have and is making 150k+ a year.
>>
>>77739350
Teaching will probably become one of the highest paying professions. SOMEBODY'S GOT TO REACH THESE KIDS
>>
>>77729313
IQ >130? never saw that here
but still i agree on the 'everyone here fails in life'
>>
File: Beimdeutschenmeer.jpg (73 KB, 250x170) Image search: [Google]
Beimdeutschenmeer.jpg
73 KB, 250x170
>>77740758
>>
all organizations should hire exclusively by IQ test rather than forcing people to waste time and money getting degrees. this would solve a great number of social problems.
>>
here are the *ONLY* two things that matter in life:
1. how rich your family is
2. how physically attractive you are

intelligence literally isn't 1/10000000000th as important as either of these.
>>
File: 1454692405881s.jpg (15 KB, 250x190) Image search: [Google]
1454692405881s.jpg
15 KB, 250x190
>>77729313
Nothing.

People with high IQ tend to think too much, 100 years ago it was a good thing because we had no Internet.

Now we have Internet, and because of High IQ and boredom we just spent all day on the Internet trying to figure out what the fuck is wrong with this world.

100 years ago we would watch the world, the flowers, the air, the movement, the electricity, everything, and we would make up great thinks like Tesla and Einstein did off this observations.

But now the Jew managed to get even the potentional new Teslas and einsteins into an spiral of depression caused by the internet and the liberal propaganda / Lifestyle we know is bad.

For other high IQ people that never really got into the Internet it's the opposite.

They are the puppets for the jews in Politics, banking, economy, etc.

Basically every human dumb and smart is fucked, everyone, anywhere.

Let's just rejoin together and watch this world burn, because human aren't meant to be this smart, it was just an accident from nature.
>>
File: 1465859090378.jpg (62 KB, 309x305) Image search: [Google]
1465859090378.jpg
62 KB, 309x305
>>77741758
hmmm, really makes you think
>>
>>77741514
That is ridiculous. I would not peruse the services of a doctor that just googles shit on wikipedia.
>>
>>77741758

fucking LEGIT

you win or lose at conception, simple as that.
>>
>>77729689

I have a BS and still haven't landed an interview (of course I haven't even applied to 5 places, but I'm getting a grad degree right now.) Meanwhile I hear of people getting programming internships out of high school because of their connections.
>>
File: blake-griffin.jpg (32 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
blake-griffin.jpg
32 KB, 630x420
>>77731163

Wow, the NFL and NBA will be a bunch of mulatto muts in 2040.
>>
File: hoho.jpg (35 KB, 500x434) Image search: [Google]
hoho.jpg
35 KB, 500x434
>>77741792
>>
>>77741792
I unironically agree with this
>>
>>77729539
For office drone work, yes. For policemen, firefighters, doctors, scientists such as myself, software engineers, etc., no. There has to be oversight in training to make sure that people know enough to do their job well and just well enough to pass a benchmark.

Also, very few people on this board have an IQ over 130. They just game IQ tests online use their score to justify being lazy.
>>
>>77734196
Maybe he's wondering why someone would cuck a man before throwing him into the bantz?
>>
>>77742345
If you are an depressed high intelligent neet, arbeit mach really frei.
>>
>>77742490
What is your science?
>>
>>77742057
this. the trajectory of your life is 100% determined by the moment of your birth and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>77742027
in general, there need to be some exceptions like doctors need to study medicine. but most jobs, even high paying jobs, dont require any specific skills or knowledge.
>>
>>77741758
This, I'd rather be attractive than intelligent

>tfw neither
>>
>>77742626
I'm not a neet though. I am a low-energy tax payer and feel great joy in contributing more than I withdraw from a well governed democratic state.
>>
>slightly smarter than the average IQ
>only because chavs and nigs pulling it down
>still go to uni for electrical eng at a top 5 UK uni
>still got a job in defence
>have normie friends at uni, at work and dress like a normie

Why aren't you a normie yet, /pol/? You can still subscribe to the nuclear family with a red pill gf, but saying you have a high IQ when you never finished school isn't going to get you there.

Tfw no gf and trying at being a normie doesn't soothe the gaping hole my ex left behind.

Hold me. I don't want to live in a world like this. I want to know what happens afterwards, hoping it's a release.

Kut. Zitk were ovr min ex te bleitn tegn een bende vreemden. Bleh.
>>
>>77735556
>>77736022

Ignorance is bliss. Smart people just see what the world is actually about.
>>
File: Goebbels5.png (867 KB, 1264x1460) Image search: [Google]
Goebbels5.png
867 KB, 1264x1460
>>77735556
>>
>>77743108
Honorary German then.

Are you sure you don't want some of these refugees? Surely you can pay for them? Somewhere you certainly have some war guilt hidden in your basement to redeem.
>>
>>77729313
they are fuzll of it because IQ tests are a bunch of garbage you dummer hurensohn LOL.
"my lego into other lego parts makes me the smerts"

this is what IQ online tests are.
>>
>>77735354

Every community attracts parasite females, you're grossly overestimating their pride.

A Chad will rise amongst us Lord of the Flies style and he will attract mates. However if we make our island civilization pretty nice, we might attract more females and more people than just the Führer will get puss.

It'll be like Jamestown or Plymouth except way easier because we have more knowledge, better technology, and the whole world's pretty much been surveyed so we can pick an area with arable land so we can plant some kind of cash crop and export it.

Some precautions: we need to firmly agree upon what ideal makeup of our society is, who are "elect" are. Obviously no Jews and shit, but also things like our laws, our hierarchy and such. Hopefully there truly are genuises on this site or useful psychopaths (sort of like the Dutch colonists who killed off the dodos) on this site.

Goddamn the ideas of imperialism and colonies are so exciting. But so much could go wrong. We would have to psycholgical vet everyone and create a powerful Kek cult. Hopefully the West doesn't try to pull a Jonesville on us and crash our party.

Ideal location would probably be some pampa in south America, but these aren't stupid natives surrounding us anymore, it's drug cartels with strength rivalling South American states, so we'll need a military. If we can get enough capital and legitimacy, maybe the Russians or North Koreans will even sell us a nuke.

New /Pol/and will be real...
>>
>>77731163
Lol! Is that a cuck pool party in Vegas? Jesus, I'm not even white (US born Latino) and I kind of find this repulsive.
>>
>>77743263
Even in a world bereft of god, a world of pantomimes and vicious me, I still must implore a vicarious theistic humanism, for without it we would all be but a fools on a ship, lost in a storm, throwing each other overboard to lighten the load of this cursed ship before we all inevitably drown together.
>>
>>77743385
>you will never obtain fulfillment in your meaningless, empty life by throwing yourself into a massive revolutionary movement that ends up successful

j-just ...
>>
>>77729313
Describes me, I also didn't finish my study but eventually became successful.
Find your profession
>>
>>77742767
Chemistry, intersecting with materials science and biomedical applications.

Try and do an air-free reaction using a Schlenk line and cold trap. If you don't do things right, you'll blow the fucking lab up. And the reaction won't even work, which is also a bummer.

My projects involve gold and iron oxide nanoparticles. I'm thinking about working in spintronics once I can convince a company that iron oxide nanoparticles are quasiparticles that can be manipulated like qubits.
>>
File: IQ by job.jpg (197 KB, 512x921) Image search: [Google]
IQ by job.jpg
197 KB, 512x921
>>77743631
Certainly performance on IQ tests is a predictor of success. Certain ranges of IQ are necessary to carry out certain jobs. IQ doesn't mean that you will have that job, but without IQ you almost certainly can't have that job.
>>
File: 1456307756312.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1456307756312.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>77729313
139 IQ, dropped out of uni.
All I am asking for is a shit tier, flipping burgers type job but I can't even get that

Fuck
>>
>>77744043
>social scientists top 5

>doubt.jpg
>>
File: 1464815145431.png (276 KB, 322x632) Image search: [Google]
1464815145431.png
276 KB, 322x632
>tfw math and musical savant
>cant even hold a conversation or make direct eye contact

I think suicide is the only option.
>>
>>77744043
what do those ranges mean? actual sample results? you will easily find 130+ IQ people in all low-income jobs.
>>
>>77736532
I believe this totally. Once I changed my diet I went from absolute despair to being irritated
>>
File: keks.jpg (18 KB, 480x262) Image search: [Google]
keks.jpg
18 KB, 480x262
>4chan
>intelligent
fucking kek
>>
>>77729689
>lol, if you said that to an employer they would laugh at you.
I am an employer, I assign almost no value to college degrees. We're looking for creative motivated people. College is a giant timesuck for no clear benefit, these people disproportionately steer clear.

What's far more interesting is if they're active in some open source community so we can see what their skillsets are and how they interact with people.
>>
>>77743483
>Honorary German then.
Thanks, but no thanks. You bullet-headed imperialist asshole.

Deuteronomy 24:16

“Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin"
>>
>>77729689

>working for other people

never gonna make it
>>
>>77729313
The problem is that high IQ people have trouble dealing with average or below people(read negroes)
>>
>>77735354
find the few rare females with iqs over 70 and bring them along. have a society with strict rules for females like in the lod days. boom problem solved
>>
>>77744467
/pol/ is a Superintelligence
>>
>>77744655
no it's not, high IQ people deal with everyone better because high IQ people tend to do everything better.

the problem is decades ago it used to be possible for a person to rise above the social class he was born into, but this isn't true anymore. it no longer matters how smart you are, it only matters how rich your parents are because a combination of reagan-style capitalism and affirmative action SJW policies in business and academia destroyed all avenues of social mobility for intelligent but low-class people. so now intelligent low-class people, rather than using their brains to get ahead, are shut out of all opportunity and have nothing to do but shitpost on 4chan.
>>
>>77744891
>no it's not, high IQ people deal with everyone better because high IQ people tend to do everything better.
That's absolute bullshit. Even people with high IQ have to focus on something so they could excel in it.
Having >140 IQ doesn't make you a god.
>>
>>77732706
>>77733040

you'd be surprised...

>>77737791
yup, also society doesn't give 2 fucks about these people
>>
No. /pol/ is full of people who BELIEVE they have a 130 IQ because they did some shitty tests a couple of times. But when they do real tests like Mensa, whithout redoing it several times, the results are a lot closer to 100.
>>
>>77745149
no, but if you take any task that requires mental ability at all, a person with a high IQ will *tend* to do significantly better than an average person. this holds for every task that requires any mental ability.
>>
>>77745427
100 is kinda average, I would say around 110-120
>>
File: goebblesimmune.jpg (104 KB, 622x653) Image search: [Google]
goebblesimmune.jpg
104 KB, 622x653
>>77729313
there existed a german who said something like that before

He found a passion for life by fighting what he believed in with his volk.

14/88
>>
>>77744352
No, composing music and dividing deep into the riddles of higher mathematics is the answer, you depressive sperg!

Do you have any idea how many normies would kill for a true talent? Social anxiety is a fucking nothing sacrifice for that!
>>
>>77744891
It is our religious duty to find kind women with big breasts and sumptious buttocks, and also of booties of lesses circumference and of tits of the perkier variety, of various races, to make great love to them to eat them out for hours on end, and thus spread the wealth and give great increase to the material well-being of all of humankind and sustain the peace until we can reach out to the stars.
>>
>>77744587
Whatever. Talk about poor socialization.
>>
>>77735685
i think the problem is that us who have high IQs learn differently than the more normies. in school i seemed like i had nig tier intelligence with just Cs C+s and a few Bs however when i taught myself things i was interested in i was very very good at them and i people always liked when i spoke about political technological and economic issues and they thought i had it alll figured out people were saying they could have never thought of it they werent smart etc

i think that when you look at history all these smart people dropping out of school who were bad students and doing something great proves something. the education is designed to be "well rounded" ie very normie tier whereas most high iq people are very good at a few things and take total disinterest in other things as a result when they have to go through the piles of regurgitated bullshit at school they dont focus and almost shut themselves off from it thinking instead about whatever they excel at

the problem is nowadays everything is set up where you need that piece of paper, doesnt matter how smart you are or how good and qualified for a job its all about that paper degree certificate.

my advice is teach yourselves and go thart your own businesses. fuck the man and his stupid system im almost certain that society now is designed on purpose to keep intelligence from surfacing and thus no new ideas or discoveries get brought in unless pre approved so humans can stay controlled by the globalist elites

fuck society and the system. teach yourself and open your own businesses with like minded people.
>>
>>77745606
Heidegger stop sperging out
>>
a lot of """high IQ"""s are retards and neets. Get off your high horses, faggots. Besides, practicing 100 times on IQ tests and taking them online doesn't count.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggur-Ca2nzs
>>
>>77739183
most jobs i see unless you can work for yourself all require a degree
>>
>>77746341
This is not true. Learn to emote, to empathise with people, their stupid hopes, their hopeless dreams, the grief on their faces, their fury, the way that we, as dudes, can all laugh at a fart.
>>
>>77744352
socialization is overrated and i dont even fucking enjoy it. aside from literally 2 people (my mom and someone else) i literally do not care about talking to others at all. conversation and socialization is like money to me and that is simply a tool for helping me to create that i do not care about otherwise

the key is always use logic. emotions and greed are our outdated survival instincs talking and are the root of is wrong with this world
>>
https://michaelwferguson.blogspot.fi/p/the-inappropriately-excluded-by-michael.html
>>
I dropped out of school because it was interfering with my education. Got into semi-skilled labour.

Going back to school and getting a masters degree in most fields would now be a pay cut.

Going to trade school at this point would take years to recoup the costs. I'm hoping the world will explode before then. If not playing the "financial game" has grown wearisome.

Why should everybody's goal in life be to win at the game of economics?

There's a lot more to this world than collecting a bunch of shit that isn't going to matter when you die anyways.
>>
>>77746831
Get a dog. Or a parrot.

Parrots are high IQ
>>
>>77744071
137 here. Keep looking for it and act very involved once you get it. Being a lot smarter/honest than your colleagues is a tremendous advantage.

I got hired as a cook at kfc after dropping out of college, quickly got promoted to management and logistics positions and now I have purpose in life. I want to learn everything I can about how to run an entreprise so that I can have mine at some point.

Literally my only qualifications are being good at english and math.
>>
>>77745757
Panic attacks are no fun, my German friend. Any open areas with people around make me go mental.
>>
>>77747485
I find such arenas to be fascinating fields of study
>>
File: 54876845745.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
54876845745.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>77732349

Same here, 138 here. I have realized that my existence here doesnt matter, war doesnt need one man is the perfect idiom here, we are fighting a war we cant win, i rather die then see everything burn in front of me.
>>
File: K-L.jpg (53 KB, 655x560) Image search: [Google]
K-L.jpg
53 KB, 655x560
>>77729313
Professors keep trying to recruit me..

Hours after class had finished and we'd keep talking.
>>
muh adhd and muh depression and muh substance abuse desu senpai
>>
>>77748305
WELL GODDAMN IT MAN HUMANITY EVOLVED BECAUSE MUH SUBSTANCE ABUSE

EVEN FUCKING HORSES LIKE TO GET DRUNK
>>
>>77748190

ENJOY THE DECLINE and stop crying like a cuck.
>>
Autismo's can be useful but they need to be paired with someone who can make up for their weaknesses. I'm sure there is plenty of complex real world issues that would benefit greatly from their analytical minds but they don't posses the social stamina to find the right people.
>>
>>77729313
logical intelligence =/= practical intelligence
>>
>>77750448
What is autism is just a myth being propagated by some super-evil cabal of crypto-nazis? Ever think of that?
>>
File: hspirit.png (611 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hspirit.png
611 KB, 1280x720
>>77741758
i will disagree
>>
If got a master degree from Europe that has been absolutely worthless in here.

I think being self-employed should be most people's goals because the job markets will only get progressively shittier. The problem is my education and experience have been oriented to making me a good analyst, worker and student, but by no means an entrepreneur or salesperson
>>
>>77750666

I just called them austimos because im a dick not because they are actually autistic
>>
>legit IQ of 134, test was professionally administered by a psychiatrist
>hate academia, never went to college because of that and the fact it's a fucking marxist brainwashing scam
>no direction in life, nihilistic as fuck and miserable
>on and off substance abuse and other pointless self-destructive behavior

Everyone I know with a similar intelligence level is in the same boat or worse, with the exception of the ones who managed to completely delude themselves into loving the system.

I'm doing trade school now so I can at least get my shit minimally together, but lots of the people I know who I'd think are in a similar IQ range have ended up committing suicide or dying of an overdose, are on a quick track to that, or are completely worthless shut in NEETs
>>
>>77750713
*"I got a master degree"
>>
>>77750598
Being a thug doesn't make you intelligent m8.
>>
File: howitcouldbe.jpg (3 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
howitcouldbe.jpg
3 MB, 2560x1600
>>77745988
dubs wasted on a kikel
the germans trapped in your rathole will be freed again.
>>
>>77750767
Why don't you do something you find interesting? I'm dumb, and would have loved to have a high IQ.
>>
>>77729313
Round us all up and put us in military experiments.

Maybe we can become "super-soldiers" at the barrel of a gun.
>>
>>77729313
agora vem a filha da puta da samantha usar um nome falso no favebook pra rfelatar como foi a chupada no tico do meu sobrinho e no nene do meu primo. BAH puta que te pariu. é bom saber pra onde essa retardada vai, pra eu escolher um destino diferente. śum dom, eu sei. chama-se oráculo, e não pedófilo. vai te fuder nazista filha da puta.

(jesus, those fool really don't have any idea how cool _|_ am)
>>
>>77750795
What does that eve-

Oh wait I'm on 4chan.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 397x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 397x400
>>77729415
Fist post best post
>>
>>77751704
Practical intelligence is a made up word because of most people who use it don't want to say they are cunning.
>>
>>77729313
i get grant money to tinker with shit in my basement

fuck college
>>
Leave them alone. I've never forced anyone to change their way of life. Why start there?
>>
>>77729539
except almost none of you do and you waste your life watching anime and playing video games
>>
>>77735354
I'm sure there's plenty of sissy guys with an IQ of >130.
>>
>>77736532
What are some good easy to make meals for lunch and dinner?
>>
>>77743663
>cash crop
>bitches
>no jews
this nugga got it down to science
>>
>>77729415
well, lets be optimistic and believe THIS
>>
>>77750764
>nervous laughter.jpeg
>>
>>77751327
Eat shit rooskye
>>
>>77729313
Give them fleshlights and VR headsets.
>>
>learned to read at age three from records that came with books in the 70's
>read several complete sets of encyclopedias before grade school even started
>for recreation I read the toddler shit available at school, stuff like tropic of capricorn at home
>completely bored at school
>also took my behavioral cues from all the adult books I read
>constantly fighting other kids
>Councillors decide that I have learning disabilities
>I go to doctors who administer iq tests in anticipating of finding me mentally retarded
>140
>everybody goes from being concerned about me to being absolutely fucking livid with me
>I just get in more and more trouble and end up in behavioral adaptation programs
>through the kids there I met adult criminals who introduced me to alternative economies
>end up spending most of my teenage years in juvie
>early adulthood mostly in and out of provincial and federal prisons
>almost everything I have ever been caught for was a calculated decision where I knew exactly what would happen to me
>still have no regrets for playing by the rules I signed up for by participating in that world
>have never really held a legitimate job
>basically committed crime until it was time to inherit
>never even once recognized a compelling reason to participate in society in a traditionally "productive" manner

I once explained to a judge that he should be grateful that I am a hedonist that observes no true purpose beyond self-indulgence, and he enthusiastically agreed.

Abandoning the machine is the only path to individual freedom. Even holding anger towards it is a surrender of sovereignty.
>>
File: 1465726454966.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1465726454966.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>>
>>77729415
May our kingdom of zeal last forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJpp-Uj3c64
>>
>>77753167
Wow you're like super smart and speshul :^)
>>
>>77735111
This isn't a fucking anime weeaboo jones. You can't believe in the power of friendship and your personal power and just think a problem will resolve itself.
>>
>>77753167
>surrender of sovereignty.

Dude, you are a man, not a country
>>
>>77729313

My excuse is that I'm literally mentally ill with schizophrenia.

What's yours? Hell, I have schizophrenia and I managed to get through college at age 26 and now I have a decent job. That's really the limit of what I can do though.
>>
>>77753798
The effort of the people running 4chan to pidgeonhole anyone that speaks his mind as a mental case is readily apparent.

m00t will hang for this
>>
>>77753167
Hi, actual person with an IQ of 140 here. Anyone who decides to be a criminal and spends most of his life in jail is not only stupid--he's not a good criminal.

Also, I doubt you're over 19.
>>
>>77729313

We have addictive personalities and still find ourselves succumbing to the vices of our flesh. We have a quick intillect, but we waste it on trivialities like video games, masturbating or partying. We see the person we want to be, but getting there from here seems quite difficult, maybe too difficult. And then half our own country is against us. Our spirits have been corrupted. It sucks. I want better for my children, for the future generations, and the leftists just care about accepting mediocrity and normalizing degeneracy and misery.
>>
>>77736008
>>77736022
>>77736212
>>77736327

I am not sure what my IQ is. It's a statistic estimated with some degree of variance regardless. I maxed out the WISC-III at 155 while taking it two years early to get into my district's gifted program. Since the sample density is low while standardizing the tails and the distribution is a bit leprokurtic anyway, it's unknown.

I had a perfect GPA in high school, 2400 SAT, perfect scores on all the other standardized tests (APs, SAT-IIs, etc), bunch of awards. I enrolled at MIT, double-majored in CS and math, concentrated in economics, and did all the best internships. Went into an area at the intersection of finance and machine learning where new grads can make 300k a year.

Got completely murdered by office politics over the course of a few years. Currently pondering my next move, but questioning whether life is even worth living at this point. Economic success is driven almost entirely by leading people, winning political struggles, and getting attention and resources from the wealthy. If you can't do that, you will be a resource to be exploited by those who do, for the rest of your life.
>>
>>77744559
>I am an employer
Oh shit, I was looking for a summer gig at McDonald's
Can you hook me up senpai?
>>
>>77754389
Or you will be deported to Russia. They seem to be in dire need of intellects such as yourself.
>>
>>77729313
Yeah, no. People who spend the majority of their time shitposting and playing video games don't have an above-average IQ. NEETs and lazy people have personalities that manifest into a god complex.
>>
>>77729313
>dropping out of college means you failed at life

wew
>>
File: Nofun_robot.jpg (59 KB, 448x473) Image search: [Google]
Nofun_robot.jpg
59 KB, 448x473
>>77754837
Just get the fuck out of Europe
>>
I make $70k with 60 hour weeks and live with my mom.

What should I do with this money in order to be able to say fuck off to my job and just live off my money?

I put 20% into a 457b which you can withdraw penalty free after you leave your job (unlike a 401k), but I can't help but feel I can do something more. Should I do real estate? I live in NY so real estate is fucking expensive here, it'd take me years just to afford the down payment on a single house.
>>
File: breakinghabits.jpg (43 KB, 1280x732) Image search: [Google]
breakinghabits.jpg
43 KB, 1280x732
>tfw tested at 129 when I was younger
>tfw got assaulted by a group of black men at 19
>tfw minor brain damage
>>
No it's not, online IQ tests are shit.
>>
>>77754837
Yea no, IQ has nothing to do with arbitrary social achievements or perceived 'success'. being that intelligent, maybe you're aware the game life is rigged, and the only way to win is to not play, built a log mansion underground in alaska and do dirt bike shit all year round huntin animals and shit,m faggot.
>>
>>77729313
If you graduate college they charge you more money to attend interesting classes.
>>
>>77755157

I would not do real estate in NY, you'll need a bit more cash to be able to do much
starting your own business is the way to go imo
>>
>>77755157
>say fuck off to my job and just live off my money?

That's dumb. Invest it in vidya games. What is going on right now is comparable to the nuclear arms race. The nations that master educational games will be victorious.
>>
>>77729313
It just means IQ tests don't mean shit and your retarded OP. Or lazy as fuck.
>>
File: pvrpose.png (369 KB, 400x562) Image search: [Google]
pvrpose.png
369 KB, 400x562
>>77729313
i'm just a lazy Greek famalam with an IQ somewhere between the line of 140-160. Got one when I was 11, 140 IQ result, another at 16, 155 result. Guess i either got less or more now. Currently in uni but fuck do I get bored with the classes or sometimes never study for exams
>>
>>77755377
>starting your own business is the way to go imo

I would not even be able to begin the process of thinking what kind of business I'd want to do. How the fuck do people even come up with that kind of idea?
>>
>>77741514

> massive unemployment ensues

yeah why would the government allow that? get your iq checked fagt
>>
I have an IQ of 221. I learned to read when I was merely two and a half years old. I excelled in school, had straight As in every subject, even PT. High school was a cakewalk for me and I graduated with ease, yet I never really enjoyed any of it. I was often very sad and saw life as a pointless cycle of the same thing over and over again. But then I said to myself:
"Everyone can make up posts like this one."
>>
>>77748219
They want you as RA/grad slave labor. Rate of major depression in PhD programs approaches 50%. Less than 0.5% of PhD grads become tenured faculty. You are being sold a lie for the benefit of those with entrenched power.
>>
>>77744613
Thats true. But as self-employed, one needs to have good social-skills (usually), that is the week point of many weirdos here.
>>
>>77729313

Got tested at 145 at the age of 9 with college level reading abilities. They tested me because they had me in classes with kids with learning disabilities and autistic kids because I had issues with the normal class environment.

Dropped out of high school due to never doing course work despite scoring in the 1% on all their test. I work a dead end job where being intelligent means you do the work of your coworkers as well.

I could probably teach myself a language or coding inside a year. I could probably do a lot of things but really I have no desire. I like to observe this world and little more.

I feel distinctly outside humanity looking in. I have purposefully insulated myself from most people aside my partner and not even she really has an idea about how I feel about humanity.

I feel that you can't do anything for people like myself because I don't want to do anything for myself. I want to watch the slow decay of society while apes with overclocked brains treat each other badly over the most petty things.

I feel at ease knowing that when I pass in that instant time will have lost all relativity and with it the end of humanity comes and the universe wont even blink. I just get to observe this small piece of time and space and it's enough.
>>
>>77741792
I agree completely except Im going to rip my mind out of the machine and get it to work to destroy degeneracy, the future belongs to the Ubermensch
>>
File: they see me rollin they hatin.jpg (192 KB, 560x426) Image search: [Google]
they see me rollin they hatin.jpg
192 KB, 560x426
>>77756371
>>
>>77753167
you want us to feel sorry? you dont deserve it, i mean youre even canadian
>>
>>77756412
SUOMALAINEN SISU
>>
File: 1466270827125.jpg (384 KB, 1491x1194) Image search: [Google]
1466270827125.jpg
384 KB, 1491x1194
>>77729313
me in the middle
>>
>>77754389
*leptokurtic
>>
>>77757046

nice haircut
>>
>>77745852
10/10 post, agreed
>>
File: White people.jpg (240 KB, 714x1040) Image search: [Google]
White people.jpg
240 KB, 714x1040
>>77737334
>...In Liveleak, Bestgore and Documenting Reality, so I'm well qualified to perform your brain surgery,
>>
>>77753167
>140 IQ
>still not over nihilism

sit down and think your life over dumbass
>>
>>77757046
What kind generous people
>>
>>77757684
ssshh we need these people for our armies
>>
>>77742626

I agree with this way too much.

immersing myself in some form of productive work is a way to silence inner-demons and time sinks. The work truly is freedom.
>>
>>77754552

Chiefly to exploit.

I once needed a C++ fast-delegate implementation that would compile to as few instructions as possible. It was for a system that would use thousands of them and needed to execute in under 3 microseconds.

The best one I found was written ten years ago by a developer who worked for a government shipping bureaucracy in Russia-- making poor wages and working for an empire of thugs while attempting to avoid domestic petty criminals.

He works at Facebook now. Where Zuckerberg the thief reigns as emperor of western social information propagation, and a half-decent apartment costs 3k/month with a 50% income tax rate, but VCs and successful founders pay virtually none of the latter. Their serfs do that.

Life is suffering. The search for independence is futile. The search for power, perhaps the next best thing, is through endless political conflict. But even if you win for a while, you will still be obscure and forgotten as soon as you lose it. And there will always be others trying to take what little you have.

I increasingly tend to believe that my desires are simply unsatisfiable.
>>
>>77736532
Great insights. The monkey thing hit me hard a couple years ago when I saw two obese women standing in front of Target. One was holding a baby. As I drove by, I imagined them as two apes holding a baby ape and I've been imagining people as apes ever since. It is depressing.
>>
I got tested once with an IQ of about 114, I know, not really high compared to others in here. I just cannot enjoy life. Up till a few years ago I lacked the willpower to do my own choices and my life was misguided by rich boomer parents and a dead job market in the area, which led to me moving away on my own, 4 years ago. I never earned more than minimum and I'm close to 30.

I don't think of myself as very intelligent, as I'm easily manipulated by fear, mistrust and kind words. I'm calculating and always planning ahead when it comes to important things, but when sudden changes and situations appear, I do and say dumb shit that I shouldn't have.

Outside of my job and important things like grocery shopping, I lack the power to even get out of my home anymore. Even when I plan on doing sports I just skip it. It's like I always need a purpose, I always need a goddamn purpose to do ANYTHING. It wasn't always like this, but I went through so many depressions, both because of works and failed relationships, that I just lost my will to do things on my own.

This whole betrayal of our nations with the refugee invasion is one of the final nails in my mental coffin.
>>
>>77755157
Good question. Interest rates are nearly zero right now, because the scarcity of good investment opportunities in late capitalism and the accumulation of savings by wealthy boomers have driven down returns of capital. The Wicksellian interest rate is very low even in lieu of intervention by the Fed.

Look for safe and diversified investments. Look for value opportunities but don't be greedy. Do your best to hold onto your career, as you will need it for a long time.
>>
>>77729415
fpbp
>>
>>77758555
NEEDS MORE PROTESTANTISM
>>
>>77731163
Can't you purge them with napalm or something. This is so fucking disgusting.
>>
>>77733356
Fugg, thanks for the advice. I can already envision my autistic self getting motivated by doing that.

Also, to anyone struggling with discipline, read Samuel Smiles' Self Help.
>>
>>77758709
A refugee by definition can not invade.

A migrant can, but if you consider yourself a cohort of European Christian Civilization (and yes this even includes godless communists), it is your duty to receive actual REFUGEES as per the international agreements the nation of your birth is signatory to.

On the other hand, hoepfully the NATO nations are going to get a shitload of guns and bombs and tanks and we are going to fuck shit up so bad it is going to be BIBLICAL
>>
File: 1418108780613.png (419 KB, 400x602) Image search: [Google]
1418108780613.png
419 KB, 400x602
>>77729313
put them to work making racist memes to save the white race
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.