[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck did I just watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9
> The bad guys are all white
> The bad guys are all in their 20s
> The bad guys have a magnificent new weapon that can destroy planets
> A talking orange with googles
> Supreme Leader Snoke = Emperor with a silly name
> They use it to destroy a planet loyal to the rebels
> The weapon has shields that can be destroyed by going down on the planet and disabling the shield generator
> The epic villain wears a mask that distorts his voice and sadly, looks better with the mask on than without it.
> The X-Wing pilots wear cheap outfits
> The good guys can only destroy the weapon with an attack by X-Wings on the exact target
> The X-Wings have to fly in a tight trench in order to reach their target
> A bunch of monkeys could have written better dialogue
> Bad CGI
> The bad guys are all white

I want my 51 GB of traffic back RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>77724259
Funny enough niggertrooper was probably the best new character despite the race mixing angle and the actor being an SJW. I hate the others more.
>>
>>77724259
you watched a leftists version of ANH made for children
>>
>>77724671
This. The strong womyn hero annoyed me way more.
>>
There's like one black guy in the entire movie and you're butt hurt because the bad guys are all white.
>>
>>77724259
it's alright because the Empire is the only thing that was ever good about Star Wars.
>>
>>77724671
Adam driver is pretty cool as a person though. His character is autistic but he's an ex marine who does plays for vets and shit.
>>
>>77724259
>>77724259

I loved this movie, think of how many white girls watching this movie fell in love with the black storm-trooper. They portrayed him as a strong man able to think for himself.
>>
You will certainly like Rebel One: Stronk independent womyn and minority squad vs. Ebil Whide Man Nazi!

We all love Jew Jew "this cast is too white" Abraham, don't we?
>>
>>77724259
I T S A M O V I E

T

S

A

M

O

V

I

E

>>>/tv/
>>
>>77726175
So is Triumph des Willens.
>>
>>77724259

I enjoyed the first twenty or so minutes, everything had that classic Star Wars feel and I was enjoying myself, even Rey's character was completely fine. Then we get to Rey and Finn getting on the falcon and everything goes tits up and is no longer redeemable.
>>
>yfw all the bad guys were white
>yfw all the good guys are women, black, hispanic, ect.
>yfw this was all according to the jewish plan to make whites feel guilty and to make white women want to racemix
>yfw milions of young white males see this movie
>yfw they can only identify with the bad guys and kylo ren because theyre white
>yfw all the white kids grow up idolizing the first order
>yfw the jewish plot backfires and teaches millions of white kids to love the idea of a new first order of all white blonde haired men and women
>yfw i have no face because on mobile
>>
>>77724259
It felt like the whole movie was just going through the motions of the original Star Wars, just with some JJ Abrahms twists to make you think it was actually original.

It actually started getting boring towards the end because every bit seemed somehow pulled from ANH
>>
>>77725210
This
>>
>>77724259
It's worse than fan fiction.

>Well there's a villain... And it's Luke and Leias son!
>Well there's a super weapon... And it's like a death star, but it's the size of a planet! And it IS a planet! And it feeds off of stars to power up!

You'd think that CONSUMING AN ENTIRE FUCKING STAR would be of greater danger to the galaxy than shooting a few fucking planets.

I mean jesus fucking christ. What the fuck.

And they specifically show that this weapon WILL consume an entire star. MULTIPLE stars even.

It's just terrible terrible writing. It doesn't even make sense.

Is Starkiller base mobile? It's a fucking planet. Can it traverse deep space without its atmosphere freezing out and killing all those trees we see in the movie?

How many shots can it take per star it consumes?

Do these faggots even realize how fucking big a star is compared to a planet?

If you ate the Sun you could probably destroy a million Earth sized planets.

Yet in the movie Starkiller base consumes an entire fucking star and manages to shoot a handful of planets.

It's just so fucking stupid. It's like a Pinky And The Brain tier super weapon.
>>
>>77724259
Yeah the new movie was shit. For once op was right
>>
I'm more pissed that I heard that Rouge One is being having reshoots because it was "too dark" and didn't have an "adventure feel" can they just make a mature R rates fucking star wars movie. Fuck just make one based on Boba Fett bounty hunting and give him a back story and talk about Mandalorians.
>>
File: 1451376171639.png (452 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
1451376171639.png
452 KB, 878x900
>the stormstooper woman is the one that betrays the empire and gives the codes to the shield generator
>the empire would've won if she simply said: "fuck you, I'm not giving the codes, kill me"
>>
>>77726155

That movie is going to be so bad the studio already recalled it for reshoots after their screening. Might end up finally killing this shit franchise.

A real Star Wars movie would have a victorious empire hunting down rebel scum terrorists, modeled after mudslimes and jews
>>
>>77724259
You watched The Return of the Jedi with a badass Riot trooper.
>>
File: SW_true_face.webm (3 MB, 1000x426) Image search: [Google]
SW_true_face.webm
3 MB, 1000x426
>>77724259
>> The bad guys are all white
true. but also only whites were capable ppl. nigger was depicted as a moron.
>>
>>77726065
or a coward who needed the white girl to save her at every turn
>>
File: 1463574588034.jpg (140 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1463574588034.jpg
140 KB, 680x680
>>77724259
The nigger is a simple foot solider, and somehow he knows where the weakest point of the whole planet is located at

It is so obvious, that even a mongo can follow this storyline
>>
It never ceases to surprise me how people expected something good from Star Wars and Abrams. Star Wars hasn't been good since ESB and Abrams, like is buddy Lindelof is the kiss of death for any franchise.
>>
>>77724671
>Finn
>not Poe Dameron

Talk about having no taste. Finn is an insecure little baby who needs others to lead him. Poe is a confident, funny pilot that is a complete alpha.
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 600x856) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 600x856
>>77726962
Glory to the First Order!
>>
>>77728451
>Poe is a confident, funny pilot that is a complete alpha.
this. "So I speak first or you speak first"
>>
File: 1463032934797.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1463032934797.gif
2 MB, 200x200
I have decided to watch trash movies this weekend, Furious Seven is next in the queue

Wish me luck
>>
Just watched this for the first time 2 hours ago. What a piece of trash it was. Jew Jew Abrams couldn't help himself. All that diversity bullshit was only a quarter of the reason it was bad
>>
>>77724259Sounds like you went in expecting good plot and dialogue. They just recycled the last movie (6) to push it out before Ford croaks. The seriously implyied Hitler-esque Nazi imagery with the bold red and white color in the speech scene right before the SS fires the zyklon cannon was pretty fucking ridiculous though. Jew Jew even went as far as putting the awful sounding 1940s megaphone effect on Goebbels.

If it makes you feel any better at least the nigger isnt the jedi and will go gay for the pilot. I also really enjoyed rei's smile, too kawaii desu.

The saber fight at the end really triggered me though. You can't just pick up a saber and beat a trained sith. Its a weightless blade made of pure energy. That part was just retarded.

All in all a solid 5/10
>>
>>77728451
That guy was hardly in the movie and I didn't find him all that compelling. Does he get some nuEU treatment that I'm not aware of?
>>
> The bad guys are all in their 20s

Thank you, I feel like you're the only person other than me who brought this up. I can't feel threatened by someone who looks like they just walked off the set of Harry Potter.
>>
>>77729073
To be fair, Ren was seriously injured by Chewy's attack. Can you imagine the fucking effort he'd need just to keep upright, let alone force himself to move in a forceful manner in order to fight?
>>
>>77729377
I only watched the movie, but even in the short screentime he was given, he overshadowed everyone. Rei is too serious, Finn is too unsure, but Poe seems to have a good combination of courage, but using humour to handle scary situations.
>>
>>77729476
It was at least creative how he beat his wound to channel the Dark Side
>>
>>77729707
I never interpreted the scene like that, but it makes sense. I just imagined he did that to use pain as a sort of trigger to fight more fiercely.
>>
File: jasonstatham.jpg (152 KB, 1446x960) Image search: [Google]
jasonstatham.jpg
152 KB, 1446x960
>>77729450
the empire generals looked like fucking wankers
>>
They literally recycled the plot from A New Hope.

Star Wars is literally going to shit thanks to the kikes at Disney shoving their progressive beliefs down everyone's throat
>>
>>77724259
star trek sucks
>>
>>77729476
The point is, in the lore, it takes years of training to even begin to wield a saber in the most basic motions of sparring combat. Even wounded, Ren could have done a dozen things to exploit that and take off a hand or arm. Its a weighless blade that u cant touch yourself with even a tiny amount of pressure. In KotOR, mandalorians chopped their own arms off within minutes of sparring with actual sabers. The scene makes no sense on every level.
>>
File: Fredd.jpg (287 KB, 712x958) Image search: [Google]
Fredd.jpg
287 KB, 712x958
>>77724259
It is the worst piece of garbage in the entire saga.

>>77724779
ANH was 100 times better, there was struggle, danger in it, the protagonists were mostly incompetent and that ended by the sacrifice of the most experienced and capable of them.
The girl in the last movie(I already forgotten her name to place how bland she is) solved every fucking situation in the movie, she is basically Batman but without all the background training.

>>77726175
It is such an important part of the pop culture that there is political implication, by the way Star Wars always had political messages, especially Episode II and III.
The sad thing is that we transitionned from movies who were a warning against tyranny and manipulation/false flags by politics to a piece of the most mediocre feminist propaganda possible ("GIRL POWER !").
>>
>>77728589
I cringed at that.
>>
>>77725917
>he's an ex marine
wat
>>
Jacob is a nigger
>>
Oh no guys you don't get it there are nig and female leads so you're racist and sexist if you don't like it
>>
>>77731457
I'm no nigger
>>
File: 1455898773030.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1455898773030.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>77731791
Go fuck yaself rick
>>
>>77725210

Yeah the villains are always cooler, why do white people even complain?
>>
>>77725210
Because they were based off the Nazis
>>
>>77730986
Story on your pic, who is that?
>>
>>77731898
I am best white of white mother FUCKER
>>
>>77732160
But do you lift?
>>
>>77724259
I thought the movie was okay the day I saw it but in reflection I think the movie was bad.
>>
Disney stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as they could and before they even knew what they had. They patented it and packaged it and slapped it on a plastic lunch box, and now they're selling it! They wanna sell it!
What is so great about TFA? It is a violent, penetrative act that scars what it explores. What you call TFA, I call the rape of "A New Hope".
>>
>>77732227
Lift like 30
>>
>>77732032
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/french-policeman-snubs-president-hollande-8222098
During the ceremony for the deads:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1Xgw4WhUuk
>>
>>77725210
>This is a fact.

And where was the fleet the whole movie?
>>
>>77725917
>Does plays.
What a faggy man.

(I'm jelly.)
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.